Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

I don't think its confusing at all.  If thats what Kim is saying on her website, its her words and its the truth she wants to put out there. There are so many stories out there with "sources" saying this and that and all people do is speculate who those sources are and many assuming its Kris or Kim saying this stuff. Kim has always used her website (or more recently her app) as a way to put things out there and often confirm things/news.  All of of them usually use their sites/apps to clear the air on things. On one hand I'll give her  a bit of credit for actually standing by her husband, but on the other hand I question her sanity too.

Also I dont think its a coincidence this pic surfaced yesterday (allegedly taken last week)

12750158_1714632685417293_144721676_n.jp

I don't think its confusing at all.  If thats what Kim is saying on her website, its her words and its the truth she wants to put out there. There are so many stories out there with "sources" saying this and that and all people do is speculate who those sources are and many assuming its Kris or Kim saying this stuff. Kim has always used her website (or more recently her app) as a way to put things out there and often confirm things/news.  All of of them usually use their sites/apps to clear the air on things. On one hand I'll give her  a bit of credit for actually standing by her husband, but on the other hand I question her sanity too.

Also I dont think its a coincidence this pic surfaced yesterday (allegedly taken last week)

12750158_1714632685417293_144721676_n.jp

"its her words and its the truth she wants to put out there" I think the word "truth" might be more accurate if it was changed to "story". Just like when she was doing whatever on one of her live broadcasts & Saint started making baby noises & she told "someone" (if anyone was even there) off camera to take Saint "to where Rob is, take him to my brother" so we would all know that no matter what the gossip sites said, she's still close to her brother. And his giant tattoo of Rita Ora. She is putting out whatever story she wants people to believe.

I don't know when this picture is from, but I thinks it's awesome that both of them have their arms wrapped around the person they love the best, Kanye.

• Love 8

"its her words and its the truth she wants to put out there" I think the word "truth" might be more accurate if it was changed to "story". Just like when she was doing whatever on one of her live broadcasts & Saint started making baby noises & she told "someone" (if anyone was even there) off camera to take Saint "to where Rob is, take him to my brother" so we would all know that no matter what the gossip sites said, she's still close to her brother. And his giant tattoo of Rita Ora. She is putting out whatever story she wants people to believe.

I don't know when this picture is from, but I thinks it's awesome that both of them have their arms wrapped around the person they love the best, Kanye.

She looks like she's exhausted and relieved that he finally passed out and the ranting is temporarily over. Actually are we sure it's her? There's not a Blackberry in sight.

'

• Love 5

"its her words and its the truth she wants to put out there" I think the word "truth" might be more accurate if it was changed to "story". 

The main thing I'm getting at though, truth, story, whatever you want to call it  - its what Kim is choosing to say, what she is putting put there as her stance on the situation and its extremely different than taking stories from TMZ or People and we automatically assume its Kris leaking info to these places to put info out in the press when all thats there is a hidden source. All these "sources" end up becoming a lot of hearsay.  And even after what she posted we still have "sources" saying stuff like Kanye forced her to post what she did.

Regardless of when the pic was taken, and I have no clue to know for sure but its the timing of it surfacing that I thought interesting.  Its a somewhat private pic, not a paparazzi pic or something that any of the family ever posted on instagram so someone made sure it started circulating shortly before Kim posted what she did.

So she wants "everyone to be as honest as Kanye"

But it seems like when people give their honest opinion about Kanye or his work, they become fodder for one of his rants.

So I guess it's selective honesty.

• Love 13

So she wants "everyone to be as honest as Kanye"

But it seems like when people give their honest opinion about Kanye or his work, they become fodder for one of his rants.

So I guess it's selective honesty.

Yes this coming from a person whose whole fame has been built upon a mountain of lies. Oh the irony.

• Love 13

It really does look like Kendall in the eyes and nose but there's no way Kendall's feet and calves are that big.

Who knows how old that pic is? Kim has had lots of work since she met Kanye. Could be pre North and an old nose.

• Love 1

Who knows how old that pic is? Kim has had lots of work since she met Kanye. Could be pre North and an old nose.

I totally believe it's Kim under the blanket. I think your right, it is an older picture though because she's just so plastic and round these days.

The older shows have been playing and I'm still in awe watching them because they were all so normal just five years ago.

Kim will keep insisting everything's fine in her marriage to Kanye... until it isn't. She and Kris want to control the divorce rumors. Reminds me of Caitlyn trying to control the transition gossip until she was ready to announce it herself. And Kylie insisting for so long that her new huge lips were just painted on with lip liner, until she decided to admit she gets lip flllers.

• Love 7

This isn't Kim or Kanye's fault, but I hate when people say crap like this:

The source added: "Kanye is so amazing with kids. He has a very warm, gentle and protecting side to him. He is really helping Kim out as much as he can."

Kanye is not "helping Kim", Kanye is the father & has just as much responsibility for parenting as Kim does.

• Love 11

This isn't Kim or Kanye's fault, but I hate when people say crap like this:

Kanye is not "helping Kim", Kanye is the father & has just as much responsibility for parenting as Kim does.

I bet North and Saint's Nannies read this drivel and think "bitch please...."

I agree with your point. I hate when people refer to fathers caring for their children as "helping" or "babysitting."

• Love 12

Interesting little read, but that picture is from last year before she was pregnant i'm guessing it's also heavily photoshopped.

http://thesource.com/2016/03/07/why-is-kim-kardashian-always-naked/

In a world of #FreeTheNipple, why can’t Kim’s nudes go down as a feminist statement?

Because it's all fake, that's why. If it wasn't surgically altered, then it's photoshop. This moron trying to make Kim into a feminist sounds like she's working for Kris.

• Love 2

When I think of feminism, I think of things like equal pay, equal rights, access to jobs and education etc. There's nothing empowering about flashing your cash and prizes on the Internet for attention.

This picture is two years old and heavily photoshopped. If you look below the white line, there's another section of mirror where you can see Kim's thighs in all their lumpy glory. At this point, I have to wonder what's going on with her mentally. At 35 with two kids, is this really where she wants to be at this stage in life? It's not even sexy and titillating, it's pathetic and trashy.

• Love 17

When I think of feminism, I think of things like equal pay, equal rights, access to jobs and education etc. There's nothing empowering about flashing your cash and prizes on the Internet for attention.

This picture is two years old and heavily photoshopped. If you look below the white line, there's another section of mirror where you can see Kim's thighs in all their lumpy glory. At this point, I have to wonder what's going on with her mentally. At 35 with two kids, is this really where she wants to be at this stage in life? It's not even sexy and titillating, it's pathetic and trashy.

I noticed that! Looks like she shaved at least an inch or two off each leg and if she was corset training she could have been wearing it just prior to taking a picture, who really cares how thin her waist is when her ass is humongous.?

• Love 1

Both Kim and Kanye seem to be on shaky psychological ground these days - two narcissists desperate to keep the supply coming when their time has passed. Sadly, they won't go quietly.
  • Love 4
(edited)

Both Kim and Kanye seem to be on shaky psychological ground these days - two narcissists desperate to keep the supply coming when their time has passed. Sadly, they won't go quietly.

Oh, definitely. Even when she did that Toys R Us photo op with North the other day everyone talked about how adorable the kid was and pretty much trashed Kim. Not to mention Kanye left her behind to go to Paris Fashion Week. Anytime attention wanes, Kim posts nude pictures.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 1
(edited)

This moron trying to make Kim into a feminist sounds like she's working for Kris.

Well, lines like this from the article:

"My first reaction was body envy; her figure is flawless, especially after giving birth to two children. Yet there was still a lot of negativity thrown her way on social media. Whether this is down to jealousy, guys mad they’ll never have a chance to sleep with her or just conservative hate because she’s a mother, who knows"

It does have a whiff of "You jealous fat haters from Oklahoma whose opinions don't matter anyway!"

Also, the author contradicts herself:

"She challenges the fashion-world’s aesthetic of stick-thin models and promotes a healthy body image for young girls"

with

"Whether those curves are natural or not is beside the point."

I mean, WTF? Yes, curves should be celebrated, but promoting a fake body shouldn't. How is having fake tits and a butchered face from too much unnecessary plastic surgeries supposed to promote anything healthy for girls?

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 15

posted another naked picture on her Instagram account earlier and the picture look really old like 2 to 3 years old like her face don't even look like that anymore and she tweeted out supposed to be you know throwing shade to Bette Midler about her posting the nude photos and then talking about how she was collecting her 80 million dollar check from her app and was about to deposit $53million into their joint bank account with Kanye as if to say that I guess she got him.

• Love 3

Ooh and now Kim's personally attacking Chloe Grace Moretz on twitter saying no one in the world knows who she is because Chloe said women are more than their bodies.

Kim is feeling herself way too much. If this heffa don't sit her ass down and take a chill pill.

• Love 8

If Kim really wanted to make a shocking statement she could keep her damn clothes on.   There is nothing provocative about nudes of Kim anymore.   We've seen it all --- many many many times.

You want to make a feminist statement -- get a real job where you have to show up for work every day and work with a boss who thinks a woman's job is to get the coffee and take notes at meetings, no matter how many degrees she has.   Being a feminist is not running around the world half naked.

• Love 19

I saw a brilliant tweet in response to Kims tweet to Chloe about "not knowing who she is". Someone said, "Hey Kim remember when no one knew who you were either?" and it had a screencap of her and Paris Hilton and Paris is asking Kim if she cleaned out her closet already. 

My issue with her pic wasn't the nudity, or the heavy photoshop that was more than obvious, it was because this was just another blatant scramble for attention on her part. If she had just posted the pic and not "fired back" at critics for what they thought of it, I might've thought differently. But Kontroversy is part of her brand so it was really transparent to me. 

• Love 7

"Kim's twitter" is trending now because her last few tweets are so ridiculous people are wondering if Kanye got a hold of her account lol

There's also speculation that Khlobacca is writing the tweets. It's full of her aggressive "oiled up, nude posing is liberating" BS.

Did she drink the Kanye Kool-aid? Kim is a lot of things, but she normally keeps her mouth shut or makes vague statements against haters.

I'm surprised by this. i would be equally surprised if Kim allowed Kanye to Twitter speak for her. She's normally very in control

I had to come in here after seeing this stuff in my Facebook feed. It's not the nude selfie that gets me (though that seems a desperate attempt to get some attention, imo, but as others are saying, been there, done that with naked Kim). Kim's responses are really tone-deaf, particularly the one where it sounds like she's sitting there counting her millions and transferring money to Kanye's account.  I don't know, but I bet most of her followers aren't wealthy and it seems that lording her huge bank account over everyone is questionable; it smacks of privilege and disdain for those who can't keep up. There's a wee bit of a Marie Antoinette vibe going on here and I think it might backfire on her. It's a mistake to take on Bette Midler, who is far smarter, quicker and more talented than Kim could ever hope to be. And she also happens to be right because how many nudes can we see of Kim? What's left that hasn't been shown? I'm sure she'll instagram her first colonoscopy photos.

I think Kim and Kris believe there is no such thing as bad publicity, and in the age of click bait, that has some merit. But Kim is coming off as vindictive and petty in this and (I'm a little surprised no one here has said it), in this case the emperor truly has no clothes.

• Love 13
If Kim really wanted to make a shocking statement she could keep her damn clothes on.   There is nothing provocative about nudes of Kim anymore.   We've seen it all --- many many many times.

You want to make a feminist statement -- get a real job where you have to show up for work every day and work with a boss who thinks a woman's job is to get the coffee and take notes at meetings, no matter how many degrees she has.   Being a feminist is not running around the world half naked.

Sadly I know many women (primarily younger than me) that would disagree with you and go back to the argument that feminism is about choices and if Kim chooses to objectify herself, then it's okay.  But I think we can all confidently say that this is NOT what Gloria Steinham had in mind...

And to keep her nude selfies in perspective in terms of accomplishments and relevancy...Yesterday, Kendall walked Elie Saab.  Kim posted a naked selfie.  Oh Kimmie...

I personally think that Kim should put this naked sex-pot crap to rest and start to carve out a niche for herself as a brand ambassador for a cause that's meaningful to her.  The Armenian Genocide could be one.  Or perhaps it's more of an eye towards the current equality movement, with North and Saint in mind.  Or, in memory of her father, esophogeal cancer.  Or something.  And I don't mean flash crap for one very special episode with the E! cameras following her.  And I don't mean Caitlyn Jenner style with a whole tv show being formed around it to put the $ in her pocket.  How impressed would you be if Kim took it upon herself to educate herself on a certain issue that mattered to her, got to know the community, made meaningful donations, led the way in participating in charity events around said cause...all without the E! cameras following her every move.  It's not like she'd ever be fully undercover, that's impossible with her life, but she could do it and somewhat minimize the self-promotion.  She'd earn herself some respect and legitimacy right there from a much more mature audience.  At least she would from me.  It was fun to keep up with the Kardashians when they were 24.  Now it's depressing.  The family is a mess and in a really bad place and it's completely overshadowing the series.  

• Love 5

And to keep her nude selfies in perspective in terms of accomplishments and relevancy...Yesterday, Kendall walked Elie Saab.  Kim posted a naked selfie.  Oh Kimmie...

She is not  going to take aging very well. Those selfies are clearly old ones. That blonde wig/hair phase was a couple of years ago. How desperate do you have to be to start pulling old selfies out of your stash and posting them as if we are supposed to believe you will ever have your pre baby making body back again. 

• Love 6
(edited)

Kylie's Lip Kit line also re stocked and relaunched on her website the same day as the selfie. It was sold out with in minutes. 

Edited by Indigo Luna

if Kim took it upon herself to educate herself

How about we put a period right there.   Honestly her looks are going to go some day.   Plastic surgery can only do so much after a while.   She will then have nothing else to fall back on.   She might have millions now, but she also spends millions now.   She's going to a bag lady someday and people are going to be wondering why the smart sisters who saved their money don't help her out.    They'll just point to how horrid she was to them all the time when she was the Queen Bee of the family and say "that's why."

• Love 2

How about we put a period right there.   Honestly her looks are going to go some day.   Plastic surgery can only do so much after a while.   She will then have nothing else to fall back on.   She might have millions now, but she also spends millions now.   She's going to a bag lady someday and people are going to be wondering why the smart sisters who saved their money don't help her out.    They'll just point to how horrid she was to them all the time when she was the Queen Bee of the family and say "that's why."

I doubt Kim will ever be without money. She has an immense fortune and to me doesn’t appear to be a free-wheeling spender.  In fact, she seems very cheap, getting a lot of freebies and squeezing every penny of her own money until it screams for mercy. But aging is going to be dreadful for her because her whole identify and self-esteem are based on her beauty and sex appeal. I think she’s going to go nuts as the middle-aged mother of two teens and eventual young adults. Like Madonna, she'll probably still be flashing her crotch well into her fifties, but at least Madonna can still sell out a venue.

• Love 8
(edited)

Yeah, I think aging will be the death of Kim, not lack of money. Unfortunately, age is the great equalizer. I don't see Kim being a hot older lady a la Sophia Loren, because she never had natural sex appeal or an innate allure in the first place. She doesn't have smarts, talent or wit that would make her attractive after her physical beauty fades. There's only so much plastic surgery can do, and Kim's already reached the point of no return in that department. It's no wonder she's losing her mind and grasping at straws.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 4

This!!

• Love 2