Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

Its pretty sad but it happens way too much and it goes way beyond the Kardashians, its just the world we live in where the world is obsessed with their phones.  I ride the NY subway everyday to and from work and every single day I see mothers and/or fathers with very young children and all they do is stare at the phones while the kids will cry and grab their arms for attention. One time a mother handed a little girl a small doll to try and keep her quiet and even I, who was sitting across from them knew the kid wanted a drink. The mother wasnt paying enough attention to even know why the child was acting up.

North playing on the support bar under the desk while Kim was Snapchatting or whatever, it was cute but kind of dangerous. Electrical cords and sockets, in one pic it looked like North was holding the electrical cord.

No really a place for a child to play. I can easily see Kim engrossed in her texting or whatever and North getting into something. Didn't Mike Tysons daughter hang herself with the cord from a treadmill?

Edited by iwasish

Enjoy North while you can, everyone.  Sadly, the odds of her making it to young adulthood as anything other than a fucked-up-monster are probably on the long'ish side given the family of which she is a member.  I hope for her sake she can beat those odds.

Edited by Br0ken
  • Love 5

So something bad happened today.

I did a google image search of Kim & Kanye - I was trying to find a picture of them smiling, trying to figure out when they stopped smiling and morphed into zombie people.  Anyway, as I'm scrolling through the images, most of the headlines are about Kim's style change and red carpet pics.  And as I'm scrolling I realize that the style that I really hate I'm suddenly viewing as attractive and fashion forward and trendsetting, etc.  It's kind of like Orwellian "1984," Kardashian dogma

where 2+2=5 and Kim+Kanye=fashion genius.  

Somebody please help me.

• Love 3

Kanye is often smiling in Kardashian family pics. Didn't he once say something about not smiling being inspired by early photographs - seems to be part of the look he and Kim are going for, as if they're styling their smiles along with their ugly clothes.

I know little North has expressed her dislike for Snapchat but I'm not gonna lie, I'm smiling at everything Kim is posting of her.  She's been posting Snaps of her pretty much everday and shes doing the cutest things. Its nice to to see her smiling and playing.

Kanye is often smiling in Kardashian family pics. Didn't he once say something about not smiling being inspired by early photographs - seems to be part of the look he and Kim are going for, as if they're styling their smiles along with their ugly clothes.

Exactly.  The casual family pics where he's smiling he looks genuinely happy.  There are also pictures of him some pics of him holding North where hes looking at her and smiling.  Kim, um well I dont think shes capable of smiling anymore due to her face loaded up with botox. 

• Love 1

Enjoy North while you can, everyone.  Sadly, the odds of her making it to young adulthood as anything other than a fucked-up-monster are probably on the long'ish side given the family of which she is a member.  I hope for her sake she can beat those odds.

Maybe Auntie Kendall will take an interest in her.

Of course the biggest problem is going to be when Kim inevitably becomes Kris. At some point Kim is going to be too old to even fake being the Hawt Thing and her Kris-trained mind is going to start to process the Kris-like idea of living her life through her offspring.  And then at that point?  Those kids lives are fucked.

• Love 1

I know little North has expressed her dislike for Snapchat but I'm not gonna lie, I'm smiling at everything Kim is posting of her.  She's been posting Snaps of her pretty much everday and shes doing the cutest things. Its nice to to see her smiling and playing.

Exactly.  The casual family pics where he's smiling he looks genuinely happy.  There are also pictures of him some pics of him holding North where hes looking at her and smiling.  Kim, um well I dont think shes capable of smiling anymore due to her face loaded up with botox. 

This. I just took a peek at Kim's Snapchat, and dammit, I was pleasantly surprised with how cute I thought it was. Mason and North blowing on noisemakers at Rob's birthday on video over and over with the large words "Annoying alert" on top made me laugh. I'm sure people will jump on her for that, but those things are annoying. Also: Kanye's HUGE smile around the kids. Sidenote: I loathe Kanye, and even I enjoyed seeing that.

Yep I was just looking at the Snaps from the party and hell even Kim seems pretty natural with North in some of them.  I love the one where she has the plastic glasses on and her and North are saying "cheeeeese". Kanye is beaming. 

I watched a couple of the episodes from the first season - on the one hand, I gotta give her and everyone else credit for getting MUCH better at selling fake stories on tv.  These early ones were painful.  On the other hand, it's so sad to watch things like Caitlyn get mad at Kylie for playing on a stripper pole.  Oh Cait.  You have no idea what's in store. 

After weeks of re-watching every season of the KUWTK and all the spin-offs, from New York to Miami, I've come to the conclusion that Kim takes on the personality of every guy she is with.  When she was with Reggie Bush, she was fun-loving, bubbly and sweet.  When she was with Kris Humphries, she was immature and mean, especially to Khloe and Rob. And now with Kanye, she's stoic, monotone, and barely cracks a smile; not to mention, more of a narcissist than ever.

It's amazing how much she changes depending on the man!

Oh, and don't even get me started on her shrinking nose from season to season, which is never mentioned..ever.  The space between her upper lip and nose increases with each season.  She's starting to look weird.

Edited by cherry slushie
  • Love 10

Obviously, as we learned from Khloe, her nose has shrunk because she has been losing weight. Even if it doesn't look she has, there isn't any other explanation.

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 4

I see Kim's endless nose 'refinement' sort of like Michael Jackson's. Michael's first nose job was fine, but his second nose job, during his Thriller album/Billie Jean days, was perfection.  He should have stopped there because he looked great with that nose. But no, he kept going until he practically had no nose left.  

In Kim's case, she never needed a nose job.  I thought she was gorgeous with her original nose.  However, the little bit of thinning and tip snipping she did right around the time she was dating and married to Kris Humphries, looked great, and she should have stopped there. Once she married Kanye, she had more of the tip snipped off or shortened, and although still a very pretty lady, I don't think she looks as beautiful as she did originally, and after the first nose job.  I hope she stops here because any more refining or tip shortening could really start to ruin her looks, a la Michael Jackson.

Edited by cherry slushie
  • Love 3

Just a heads up; they're running the first season in a marathon on E! right now.  It's truly amazing how different Kim looks with her Armenian nose, how much Bruce and Kris are into each other, and how little Kylie and Kendall are! 

ETA: Continuation from yesterday of first season running on E! right now 3/30/16.

Edited by cherry slushie
  • Love 3

So Kris's big sacrifice, moving out and buying a condo for herself was a waste?

Nothing remotely welcoming about that house. The front entrance looks like a hotel lobby.

And the ever present bouquets of white flowers... how many are left from the wedding wall?

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 4

That house is so cold, sterile and lifeless, much like Kim's current face

What a nasty, mean, vicious thing to say. About the house, anyway. Kim's face is so much more lifeless.

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 12

That story about Kris going out and "buying" a condo is just that. A story for the show. If she was planning on asking Kim and Kanye move out in a few weeks, why would she waste money for a condo. This whole family seems like a real make believe soap opera story come to life. Nothing is as it seems. . They want to be in the media constantly and would do anything to stay there. It's all smoke and mirrors and nothing that is printed about them is real.

Edited by RoxieBear73
  • Love 6

That house is so cold, sterile and lifeless, much like Kim's current face. Poor North, I can't imagine growing up in a home like that.

. Don't you know that's Is Kanye's genius at work? Everything he touches turns out to be the best thing since sliced bread. ( Kanye truly thinks he is simply the best) That house is just awful and it's very cold and boring as heck. Edited by RoxieBear73
  • Love 5

When I saw that Kim posted another nude selfie, all I could do was laugh. The first nude selfie happened the same day/day after Kylie's cosmetics store restocked and was sold out with in minutes. This latest selfie happened the day after Kylie's store re stocked and had so much traffic that it kept crashing to the point where it affected Google as well. While I have no issues with Kim's nudity (I frankly couldn't care less since I try to ignore her anyway), it's so funny to me the timing of these selfies. I really think she hates all the attention Kylie/Kendall are getting right now and keeps doing this crap to bring the attention back to her. So sad. 

• Love 3

Kendall also had a social media event with Sephora this week. She was all over the Sephora Instagram feed, whatever day it was, promoting a new Estée Lauder line.

Hey, my sisters are succeeding at something legit! Boobs out! Clothes off!

Pathetic.

Edited by RealityCowgirl
  • Love 5

Narcissists panic when others get attention - attention is oxygen to them and they never stop seeking it. If Kendall gets much more successful, Kim will probably get desperate enough to offer full-vag photos.

Poor North - right now Kim uses her to get attention, but it's just a matter of time before that sweet child will be seen as competition.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 7

Narcissists panic when others get attention - attention is oxygen to them and they never stop seeking it. If Kendall gets much more successful, Kim will probably get desperate enough to offer full-vag photos.

Poor North - right now Kim uses her to get attention, but it's just a matter of time before that sweet child will be seen as competition.

My grandmother had NPD and she was the exact same way. Anytime she felt she wasn't getting attention, she'd fake an illness so she'd end up in the ER and all her kids would have to drop what they were doing and rush to the hospital. It was like clockwork with her.

At this point, I'm starting to feel bad for Kim. She has all the money in the world and two healthy beautiful children, but it's clearly not making her happy. Well adjusted women her age aren't taking naked pictures in public bathrooms and posting them on the Internet. It's just pathetic.

• Love 11

Bitter Apple, your grandmother and my mother in law must be the same person! She would pull the same crap too. NPD to the core. 

With Kim, I hate how the majority of the internet can't seem to realize that this is just another ploy for attention, and not "EMPOWERMENT". Now, I'm all for someone feeling good in their skin, and if they wanna post nudes on their social media, it's their accounts whatever you do you. BUT, just knowing Kims personality, and the fact that she's married to Kanye who slammed Amber Rose for being a stripper and said he had to take like 30 showers after he was with her cause she was "too dirty" in his eyes, makes me side eye her so hard. I just see nothing GENUINE about these selfies. They're just a marketing ploy to get back in the spotlight. 

If Kim truly felt good in her skin, why photoshop the selfies?

• Love 6

"Empowering" and "body shaming" are two words/phrases that I wish would hurry up and just die.

Kim is a thirsty ho desperate for attention. There's a million ways to "empower" women without taking your clothes off. How about donate to a women's scholarship fund or a domestic violence shelter? Personally, I don't feel "empowered" when I look at Kim's droopy, silicone fun bags. Mileage varies, of course.

• Love 6

"Empowering" and "body shaming" are two words/phrases that I wish would hurry up and just die.

Kim is a thirsty ho desperate for attention. There's a million ways to "empower" women without taking your clothes off. How about donate to a women's scholarship fund or a domestic violence shelter? Personally, I don't feel "empowered" when I look at Kim's droopy, silicone fun bags. Mileage varies, of course.

Agreed...but then you get accused of taking away empowerment by telling someone what should/shouldn't empower them :(

Because that wouldn't get enough Instagram likes to satisfy her.  Plus, she'd probably have to keep her clothes on when presenting the check.

• Love 4

Just chiming in to say that as far as the nude selfies go, it's worth noting that when Kim was challenged (and as I see it, given the opportunity) to do something good as a result of all the hullabaloo of her last nude selfie, she went dead silent. Bette Midler did her one better and offered to double whatever Kim was willing to donate to a cause after the last dust-up. Kim didn't respond, let alone actually part with any of her hard earned money, and I think that says a whole lot about Kim and her "empowerment."  The minute she gets really challenged on it (meaning beyond "mean" hater comments, but basically asked to pony up some cash), she retreats, scurrying away like a cockroach when it's exposed to light. If she was really empowered by her nudity I don't think she would have run and hid quite so fast.

And I think it's interesting that she has a friend posing topless with her in this instance, which imo, is kind of cowardly and again, not really all that empowering. And flipping the bird? To me it's the grown up version of sticking your tongue out at someone. Again, it doesn't really strike me as all that empowering. Saying "fuck you" doesn't empower you. It shows you know how to swear. And an endless stream of (often photoshopped) naked selfies doesn't exactly say "I'm comfortable in my own skin." Maybe I'm old or not hip enough, but really, all I get is "I'm really hot. Like really hot. Like, I've had two kids and I'm still really hot. Please tell me how hot I am. LOOK AT ME DAMMIT!"

Empowered people don't beg for attention.

Edited by Maysie
  • Love 16