Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

Why would it be obvious, or even special timing? Doesn't she post images of the kids semi-regularly?

Not really. She usually posts pictures of hair, makeup,, outfits, etc. this is only the second photo of Saint she has posted in approximately 3.5 months. The first photo was after Kanye went on a rant. It seems (to me) that she only posts candid pics when she or the family is being dissed in media.

• Love 3

Lol, she's so predictable. Pretty baby though, I think this one takes more after his mother than his father.

Awww, he is lovely - I thought there was something of Kim in that first photo and, I agree, you can see her here.

I'm pretty sure that's the point.

So Bette Midler is trying to guilt Kim into donating to Midler's real charity? But Bette Midler won't be doing anything similar to Kim, so all of the gain but none of the pain? Not that I'm complaining about not getting to see Midler's body, I saw her share a bubble bath with Woody Allen in some movie.

So Bette Midler is trying to guilt Kim into donating to Midler's real charity? But Bette Midler won't be doing anything similar to Kim, so all of the gain but none of the pain? Not that I'm complaining about not getting to see Midler's body, I saw her share a bubble bath with Woody Allen in some movie.

Is guilt really something Kim is capable of feeling?  She is so self involved I don't think guilt has ever entered her brain at any time.  I think Bette showed as much of her real body as Kim does -we get the photo shopped body Kim wants us to see.

• Love 5

Olivier Rousteing, the creative director of Balmain.

Thanks - I didn't know it was Balmain.  Ugh - she really is one of his muses - here is an article. 

http://www.harpersbazaar.com/fashion/designers/a12414/kim-kardashian-balmain-muse/

and here she is looking absolutely hideous in his clothing

https://www.kimkardashianwest.com/style/382-hm-x-balmain/

And yes, the picture of Saint was posted to change the dialog from the Bette Midler stuff.  Notice how quickly she responded to Midler initially, but since Bette challenged her?  Silence.

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 2

So apparently Kim's perch atop the "big fake ass" throne is now threatened by an even bigger, faker ass (although of course it's another person claiming hers is totally real, just like Kimmy does).

http://www.tmz.com/2016/03/10/yanet-garcia-no-butt-implants-weatherwoman/

Ql3STT1.jpg?2

People are such liars about this. The Brazilian Butt Lift procedure is one of the most popular procedures in plastic surgery. Technically, no, they don't have implants but they had a procedure whereby they had a shit ton of fat injected into each cheek of their buttocks and their waists lipoed to get an hourglass shape. The fat tends to get reaborbed by the body, so the patient goes back for the second and third time to try for a gargantuan ass. Just take a peek at the realself website to see people's write-ups about it. I just saw a girl on the subway in New York wearing tight yoga pants and a short top showing off her midriff. Her ass was huge and obviously surgically enhanced. Surely, she was just coming from the gym in that getup! Implants? Why of course not! All naturale, if you mean I gained weight and then had my own fat taken out and put into my ass!

On another note, I never heard of Balmain until the Kardashians started wearing his ugly ass clothes. Might have been Kanye's plan all along, to make his boyfriend more famous.

Edited because autocorrect on the iPad is annoying.

Edited by lightbeam
  • Love 1

I like that Kim is wearing her hair out again, at least. She hasn't done that in a long while. It still has a severe middle part, but looks much nicer than the severe pulled back helmet hair or braids.

On another note, I never heard of Balmain until the Kardashians started wearing his ugly ass clothes. Might have been Kanye's plan all along, to make his boyfriend more famous.

There have also been rumors about Kanye & Olivier for a long time.

Really? I thought Riccardo Tisci (Givenchy) was Kanye's boyfriend. He's the one who's always being shown loving on Kanye when they get together. Rousteing is always shown hanging out with Kim, most recently when he joined her for transatlantic churros.

Tisci put Kim into the couch dress for the Met Ball when she was pregnant with North. Everyone knew it was a practical joke except Kim.

And because I don't want to end my post on a nasty note, Saint is such a cutie!

I like that Kim is wearing her hair out again, at least. She hasn't done that in a long while. It still has a severe middle part, but looks much nicer than the severe pulled back helmet hair or braids.

It does look really nice. Looks like she added some copper highlights, too

12783456_1694753060739478_1403455222_n.j

It's because long, center parted hair is a young style, slicked back hair is an older style. Both Kylie & Kendall pretty much wear their hair long & center parted, & Khloe has gone back to that style too.

It does look really nice. Looks like she added some copper highlights, too

12783456_1694753060739478_1403455222_n.j

If I'm being honest, that multicolor thing looks horrible. It's a style for the 20-something Kim no longer is, and even then it probably relies on actual colors, not some lame ombre-like combination.

• Love 1

She looks miserable. No surprise since the last few pages of twitter and tv appearances show a vile, bitter woman.

I might be able to chalk it up to the 5,000 units of Botox that rendered her face immovable, but Kim is just dead in the eyes. There's no emotion, no spark, no life, nothing. Even when she talked to North in that SnapChat video, she sounded so robotic. Life with Princess Kanye is taking its toll.

• Love 2

I might be able to chalk it up to the 5,000 units of Botox that rendered her face immovable, but Kim is just dead in the eyes. There's no emotion, no spark, no life, nothing. Even when she talked to North in that SnapChat video, she sounded so robotic. Life with Princess Kanye is taking its toll.

hahahahaha yes.   She's going to need even more of that to keep up with her sisters and I love it.   Kim s growing older, having to deal with Kayne, and two younger sisters who are gaining far more attention with actual jobs, LOL.  Go figure THAT happening to Kim.  Actual jobs instead of posting nude photos LMAO.

• Love 2

Has Kim responded to Bette Midler's challenge? Is she ignoring it? Has she made a statement or a donation? Or is she just continuing to post vapid pictures?

And if she's ignoring it, I'll hand it to her for having big, brass balls after posting/bragging about counting her 80 million from her game or app or whatever it is.

• Love 1

Of course Kim is not going to respond to Bette's challenge.   Do something good for someone else?    You must be joking.   It's all Kim all the time.  She got called out in a big way and can't stand the heat.   So she is bailing.   Hence all the pics suddenly with her kids.   To distract attention from her failings.  

• Love 10

Children are very smart and North was probably able to see that Kim was Snapchatting again despite her saying she doesnt like it. North already threw Kanye's phone in the toilet, I'm just waiting for her to do the same with Kim's heh.

• Love 4

What bothered me about that clip was that Kim's face looked like a mannequin. She was so focused on the camera that she was having difficulty faking interest in what North was saying. There has been research on how babies get distressed by depressed parents because when there is serious depression, the facial affect becomes very flat- and babies get stressed by this. They need the mother to mirror emotions back to them - and to express this with the eyes, facial expressions, and tone of voice.  I wonder if Kim can actually exhibit real emotions through her face and voice when the cameras are off. I hope so for her kids sake (even though the nannies are doing the bulk of the work).

• Love 3

I'm glad North is bright and spirited enough to express her dislike of being filmed and photographed all the time. It's bad enough that the paparazzi are always chasing after her flashing their cameras in her face, but she gets no peace from her mother's incessant need to document and post every minute of the family's life even at home. I thought it was borderline abusive that Kim and Kanye used to parade her in front of the shouting, jostling paparazzi when she just a baby and clearly bewildered and frightened by all the commotion. 

• Love 5

What bothered me about that clip was that Kim's face looked like a mannequin. She was so focused on the camera that she was having difficulty faking interest in what North was saying. There has been research on how babies get distressed by depressed parents because when there is serious depression, the facial affect becomes very flat- and babies get stressed by this. They need the mother to mirror emotions back to them - and to express this with the eyes, facial expressions, and tone of voice. I wonder if Kim can actually exhibit real emotions through her face and voice when the cameras are off. I hope so for her kids sake (even though the nannies are doing the bulk of the work).

If that's the case then North and Saint are screwed. Kim has so much concrete, silicone and Botox in her face, she can barely move it to talk.

I agree with all your comments though. Kim's obsession with the camera is bizarre. It's especially sad when she's ignoring her own child so she can admire herself on her phone.

If that's the case then North and Saint are screwed. Kim has so much concrete, silicone and Botox in her face, she can barely move it to talk.

I agree with all your comments though. Kim's obsession with the camera is bizarre. It's especially sad when she's ignoring her own child so she can admire herself on her phone.

There is a famous research study on this called the Still Face Paradigm/Experiment. The short video of Kim and North made me think of it today. 

Short video showing it:

Some more examples in this one - scroll to about 1:54  to see the video of the baby and mother:

• Love 2

That's fascinating. In this day of the cell phone, it's also a little scary, how many parents (especially if their name is Kardashian) are just staring into their phone instead of interacting with their baby?

• Love 1

I've read that proper parent-child mirroring is so critical the lack of it can result in the child turning to narcissism as a defense mechanism, creating her own world, mirroring herself.

• Love 1