Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

Oh, definitely. Even when she did that Toys R Us photo op with North the other day everyone talked about how adorable the kid was and pretty much trashed Kim. Not to mention Kanye left her behind to go to Paris Fashion Week. Anytime attention wanes, Kim posts nude pictures.

I've read that, when the supply runs out, two narcissists (emotional vampires) will devour each other - Kimye's krash-and-burn might get pretty brutal. Somebody look out for those babies!
  • Love 2
(edited)

Looks like Kim has started taking Twitter lessons from Kanye

http://my.xfinity.com/articles/entertainment-eonline/20160308/b746769/?cid=featuredent_media_kardashian

Edited for more:

This is part of what Piers Morgan tweeted:

She still looks fantastic, and of course has every right to post as many naked pictures as she likes. It's her body, her life," he wrote, "but it's hard to escape the creeping suspicion that this new frenzied and frankly rather desperate attempt to 'break the internet' is happening because other younger members of her family have been grabbing all the scantily-clad attention recently, notably half-sister 20-year-old Kendall 'Instagram Queen' Jenner.

Oh, snap! Piers is calling it. 

Edited by GaT
  • Love 10

Wonder why Kimmy no went to Paris for Fashion Week?  Maybe Kanye doesn't want the company?

She probably still has baby weight to lose & doesn't want to be seen next to all the models.

Wonder why Kimmy no went to Paris for Fashion Week? Maybe Kanye doesn't want the company?

I guarantee Kanye wouldn't let her come. Kim has no problem ditching her kids, so the new baby excuse doesn't fly. She showed up at NYFW, even though she looked like a blimp, so I don't think her weight is the issue either. Kanye and Ricardo probably wanted 'couple time' and dragging Kim around Paris would interfere with that.

• Love 5
(edited)

She's tweeted:  "Wait I can't believe people thought Kanye or Khloe hacked my Twitter. I swear I'm funny too!!!"

No, Kim, you're not funny. Not in the least.  Bette Midler was funny. Kim came across as mean. (And I don't think she really wants to go toe to toe with the Divine Miss M.)

But once again, we have someone giving their honest opinion (Chloe Mortez) - and Kim reacting badly even though she would like everyone to be "as honest as Kanye" - when it suits her.

(OT - I'm old enough to remember the last Tonight Show with Johnny Carson when he requested only two guests - Midler and Robin Williams.   Bette stole the show and reduced Carson to tears with her rendition of "One More for the Road".  It was the perfect for the occasion and the perfect send off.  )

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 11
(edited)

"I'm flattered some of u guys thought my post earlier was a recent pic!"

No, people felt you were trying to pass that off as a recent pic and busted you for it.

Also...what is she "liberated" from, exactly?

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 5

You know, I think Kim will never be broke.  She makes a ton of money for nothing and comes from people who have money, so she probably knows how to manage it,

However, she always seems so miserable to me.  I think one day the lights and cameras will go away and I think it will drive her crazy.  I do not think her fortune makes her happy or content.

• Love 7
(edited)

“I am empowered by my body. I am empowered by my sexuality. I am empowered by feeling comfortable in my skin. I am empowered by showing the world my flaws and not being afraid of what anyone is going to say about me. And I hope that through this platform I have been given, I can encourage the same empowerment for girls and women all over the world."

According to Kim Kardashian's definition 'empowerment' means to show her naked body and be self-loving. Kim's empowerment was bought with many thousands of dollars spent on plastic surgery in combination with a high degree of narcissism in her upbringing. Education is empowerment for women. Courage and strength through adversity is empowerment for women. Fighting for women's rights is empowerment for women. Helping to eliminate violence against women is empowerment. Continually portraying women as mere sexual objects is in direct conflict to the empowerment of women.

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 17

Great, so all these dimwitted 13 year olds who follow Kim will think the key to empowerment is taking off their clothes.

If she's so proud of her body, why does she hide behind Photoshop and trench coats?

• Love 19

I am empowered by showing the world my flaws

This from a woman who would wear a coat draped over her shoulders while indoor so the camera wouldn't see how flabby her arms were.

Oh, North. I hope your parents put some money aside for all the future therapy you'll be needing one day.

• Love 7

See, this whole thing screams "set up" to me. I'm all for Kimmie loving herself and her body. Everyone should feel that way about themselves. But you aren't exactly professing body positivity hiding behind old ass pics (that she thought people would be too stupid to notice) and photoshop. Its like this stunt was planned so Kimmie can suddenly be this "voice" in the body positivity/female empowerment movement. If you say anything negative about the selfie, then you're automatically regulated to being body shaming/sexist by her and her hoards of fans.

• Love 6

This is typical of a narcissistic, they feed on that constant attention. If Kim feels left out of the spotlight or if she feels she's being overshadowed by any one of her sisters then she'll pull a prank like this to get that attention away from them and the focus back on herself. It's sad in a lot of ways because the day is coming when nobody cares about seeing her naked. What's next? Will it be a live camera being sent up her rectum or vagina to get some views of Kim that nobody has seen....yet anyway?

• Love 3

I applaud for Amber repeatedly being the bigger person in these situations. I love her and the difference I feel between her and Kim is the place where their body positivity comes from. Amber constantly wants people and OTHERS to be empowered by themselves and love themselves. Kim is all ME ME ME. Maybe I'm biased because I've seen Kim's narcissist behavior for years and I always see her selfishness in everything she does. But Amber always appears genuine to me. And to stick up for Kim after all the disgusting things that Kanye has said about her is very big and shows what kind of a person she is. 

It's just painfully obvious to me that with Kendall walking in Paris, Kanye leaving her home and going to Paris himself, Kylie's make up line launching and continuing to sell out on her website, that Kimmie felt jealous and decided to do something from to "break the internet again" and pull the attention back to her. 

• Love 3

if Kim loves herself so much, is so proud of her body, and truly has a "you do you, I'll do me" attitude - then why all the plastic surgery? Why tell pregnant Kourtney she looks like a slob? Why fat shame Rob? You can't have it both ways.

if she wants to post nude pics, that's on her. It's my job as a parent of two girls to use this as a teaching method. I can't control other people, but I can use the examples to show my girls what is appropriate in our household and what is not. ans THAT is you do you, but I'll do me

• Love 18
(edited)

This is typical of a narcissistic, they feed on that constant attention. If Kim feels left out of the spotlight or if she feels she's being overshadowed by any one of her sisters then she'll pull a prank like this to get that attention away from them and the focus back on herself.

This^^^. Kendall is walking for Chanel and Kylie's makeup line has been a huge success. For as much as Kim likes to brag about her video game, you don't hear jack shit about it, yet the Kylie LipKit is all over Instagram and YouTube.

Instead of being smart and trying to build herself into a credible brand, she resorts to low-rent publicity stunts. At some point, people will stop caring. The only reason I think Kim's lasted as long as she has is because a) there's no one else to fill the void and b) she and PMK spend a fortune on publicists.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 6
(edited)

`.

if Kim loves herself so much, is so proud of her body, and truly has a "you do you, I'll do me" attitude - then why all the plastic surgery? Why tell pregnant Kourtney she looks like a slob? Why fat shame Rob? You can't have it both ways.

Not to mention all the times she called Khloe "ugly" when they were fighting.  In a way, I blame her for Khloe's obsession with plastic surgery and Rob's weight gain and depression since she was constantly putting him down about his weight and calling him 'bipolar' and a loser.

When Kim fought, she always went for the jugular.

With all that said, during the early seasons of KUWTK, Kim would freak about posing nude because she wanted to change her image and be taken seriously after the sex tape.  Being the ever-loving and caring Momager she is; Kris coerced her into posing nude, again and again, promising no nipple or nether region would show, but it did, on one or two more occasions, and Kim broke down, BIG TIME.  So now she is empowering women by constantly posing nude?

Can you say Hyp-O-crite?

Edited by cherry slushie
  • Love 8
(edited)

So her little sisters are stealing the spotlight.  Kim, however, has two little people at home who call her "mama" and need her to be present.  Clearly, they are not enough of a distraction for her sad, plastic life, and she needs the constant fawning from strangers to boost her ego.  

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 6

I feel that with Amber, she is genuinely trying to say that no one has the right to criticize a woman for her sexual choices or partners. In comparison, Kim is trying to get some People mag articles by saying that she too is all about empowering women.  

How funny that we only ever hear about Kimmy's desire to "liberate" other women when she is being criticized for something!  Say what you like about Amber but she is always focused on what she believes in, it isn't just a way to wiggle out of trouble.  

• Love 5

So her little sisters are stealing the spotlight.  Kim, however, has two little people at home who call her "mama" and need her to be present.  Clearly, they are not enough of a distraction for her sad, plastic life, and she needs the constant fawning from strangers to boost her ego.

It's so sad, but you could probably never get her to reconsider these perverse priorities.
  • Love 3

Honestly? I think Kim's nude selfies deserves criticism from anyone who wants to dish it, but what P!nk posted that made Amber Rose rush to Kim's defense made me chuckle and made Pink look like a bigass hypocrite.  While she doesnt post nude selfies the way Kim does and has actual talent..um give me a break, Pink has certainly has posed nude more than once flashing her tits and ass, shes also been semi-nude on stage where she's worn complexly sheer tops. When Pink wrote the following statement I guess she forget about posing for this? No doubt Kim is desperate and pathetic, but hypocritical shit like this bugs me.

"Shout out to all of the women, across the world, using their brains, their strength, their work ethic, their talent, their 'magic' that they were born with, that only they possess. It may not ever bring you as much 'attention' or bank notes as using your body, your sex, your tits and asses, but women like you don't need that kind of 'attention,
  • Love 1

Bette Midler has thrown down the gauntlet!  She's challenged Kim to donate to the Stages for Success charity and Bette will match her 2 to 1.  No response yet from the Kimster.

• Love 6

Bette Midler has thrown down the gauntlet!  She's challenged Kim to donate to the Stages for Success charity and Bette will match her 2 to 1.  No response yet from the Kimster.

Remember when Kim auctioned off the stuff on eBay for "charity" & only gave away 10% of it? Even at 2 to 1 this is only going to cost Bette $1.72.

• Love 7

I am absolutely loving this.  I'm team Pink and Bette, all the way - even if Pink had a photo shoot in which she was spread eagle and inviting the world to give her a visual vag exam.  It's about time someone calls her out and calls a spade a spade.  I dream of this being the beginning of all of them going away.....

• Love 3

Here's the challenge on Bette's FB page - complete with Bette's selfie behind a large piece of cardboard.

https://www.facebook.com/BetteMidler

Kim is no match for the Divine Miss M.

"Kim Kardashian West Put your selfie to work...for a good cause! Donate, RT, I'll match $$ 2-1! tinyurl.com/S4S-2016"

I love this

@KimKardashian wants me to send her my nudes! I'll send them right over but the lighting's bad right now since she threw all that shade!

• Love 4

To be fair, shouldn't Bette Midler be matching Kim in the selfie department?

This sloppy photoshop effort shows an eye, and probably someone else's backside.

I'm pretty sure that's the point.

• Love 10

Kayne has posted Kim's nude selfie on his twitter with the caption "Muse".

And there is this:

"I thank Olivier for designing his collection around my wife… this is visionary as I believe that Kim is our modern day everything."

I don't know who Olivier is, but if he designed his collection around Kim, it must be awful.

• Love 11

I don't think the Bette Midler picture is a bad Photoshop job, I thought it was pretty obvious that isn't her reflection behind her. If that's supposed to be a mirror behind her (it looks more like a picture to me), she's way too close to it for it to have captured that image.

• Love 4

I don't think nudity is a feminist statement. It's a narcissistic statement, IMO, but I'd far rather see Kim's attractive body over Lena Dunham's pills bury dough figure. Sorry, the woman is flat out ugly and probably has a worse PD than Kim. Somehow, when an unattractive woman posts nude photos it's "brave". Fuck it, I'd rather see a nude Kardashian any day.

We better watch it you guys. If Kimmie figures out that we've called her slut shaming selfie bluff she might do something drastic! Such as tell Kanye to rant about us on twitter....or produce another acsessory slash child. Attention you know.

Ok, I've scared myself now. Forget downward dog I need a guru squad.

• Love 2