Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

Just chiming in to say that as far as the nude selfies go, it's worth noting that when Kim was challenged (and as I see it, given the opportunity) to do something good as a result of all the hullabaloo of her last nude selfie, she went dead silent. Bette Midler did her one better and offered to double whatever Kim was willing to donate to a cause after the last dust-up. Kim didn't respond, let alone actually part with any of her hard earned money, and I think that says a whole lot about Kim and her "empowerment." The minute she gets really challenged on it (meaning beyond "mean" hater comments, but basically asked to pony up some cash), she retreats, scurrying away like a cockroach when it's exposed to light. If she was really empowered by her nudity I don't think she would have run and hid quite so fast.

And I think it's interesting that she has a friend posing topless with her in this instance, which imo, is kind of cowardly and again, not really all that empowering. And flipping the bird? To me it's the grown up version of sticking your tongue out at someone. Again, it doesn't really strike me as all that empowering. Saying "fuck you" doesn't empower you. It shows you know how to swear. And an endless stream of (often photoshopped) naked selfies doesn't exactly say "I'm comfortable in my own skin." Maybe I'm old or not hip enough, but really, all I get is "I'm really hot. Like really hot. Like, I've had two kids and I'm still really hot. Please tell me how hot I am. LOOK AT ME DAMMIT!"

Empowered people don't beg for attention.

She was thrilled to show off her tits yet again, but notice she wearing high waisted black stretch pants v Emily's high waisted blue denims, attempting to camouflag the difference in hips and ass.

And really posing topless in a public rest room? Tacky.

• Love 3
(edited)

When I saw that Kim posted another nude selfie, all I could do was laugh. The first nude selfie happened the same day/day after Kylie's cosmetics store restocked and was sold out with in minutes. This latest selfie happened the day after Kylie's store re stocked and had so much traffic that it kept crashing to the point where it affected Google as well. While I have no issues with Kim's nudity (I frankly couldn't care less since I try to ignore her anyway), it's so funny to me the timing of these selfies. I really think she hates all the attention Kylie/Kendall are getting right now and keeps doing this crap to bring the attention back to her. So sad. 

There's another reason for Kim's intense desperation to grab the spotlight from Kylie and Kendall; the big 4-0 looming in the very short distance.  Kylie and Kendall have got the 18 to 35 market locked up in their youth, and have 15 plus years to ride it.  Kim is slowly losing that as she ages.  She's also losing attention from the male market as she ages, which she had locked up over all of her sisters for the past 10 years.

Without her sex symbol status, who is she?  What does she have to offer besides her face and body?

Edited by cherry slushie
  • Love 8

I thought this was a one time thing, but apparently it's been going on all the time, Kim's eBay "charity" auctions

And this:

In December, 2014, Kardashian sold a host of items on eBay, including a pink thong onesie, Balini leggings, and a Burberry coat, with proceeds going to California Community Church, also known as Life Change Community Church.

also known as the church that mommy built, how charitable.

• Love 1

I really wonder what Kim would look like if she has just allowed herself to age naturally without having to have certain facial and body parts pumped up.  Maybe she feels good about herself by posting topless pics while flipping the world off, but, in my opinion, most pictures I see of her today out at events, she looks very matronly with her hair pulled back to tight. 

Like a lot of others have said, she never seems to smile anymore.  I guess her mouth just cannot stretch into a smile any longer.

• Love 2

Look at Kylie in that picture! She looks like a normal, pretty girl instead of a sex doll. I didn't even recognize her, I was wondering who she was so I zoomed in & that's when I realized it was her. That wasn't that long ago, what a shame.

• Love 3

Am I confused? How many brides dress their bridesmaids in dresses that look like their own wedding gowns?  

I mean I guess you could spin that as Kim being less attached to the idea that the bridesmaids can't look "as good" as the bride (which almost seems nice of her), but you could also spin it as her being so egocentric, she had to have clones. 

• Love 2

I'd like to take a moment to say happy anniversary to the world.  

10-years ago today, little Kimmie was first photographed with then-bestie Paris Hilton.  It was the height of the Hilton mean-girls era, where they humiliated and mocked everybody who crossed her path - the poor ignorant cast members of The Simple Life, Lindsay Lohan, Britney Spears, and at the time Nicole Ritchie, who she had temporariy ditched as her BFF.  Enter Kim.  Remember that?  Doesn't it seem like a lifetime ago?  

And our world has never been the same.  Happy Fame-iversary!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/10-years-of-kim-kardashian_us_570ad83ae4b0885fb50d6530

• Love 1

10-years ago today, little Kimmie was first photographed with then-bestie Paris Hilton.  It was the height of the Hilton mean-girls era, where they humiliated and mocked everybody who crossed her path - the poor ignorant cast members of The Simple Life, Lindsay Lohan, Britney Spears, and at the time Nicole Ritchie, who she had temporariy ditched as her BFF.  Enter Kim.  Remember that?  Doesn't it seem like a lifetime ago?  

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/10-years-of-kim-kardashian_us_570ad83ae4b0885fb50d6530

They reference a couple of other articles in the Huffington Post story, read them

http://www.cardozaplayer.com/article_details.php?cid=34&contentType=2&typeSub=0

http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/features/kim-kardashian-american-woman-cover-story-20150727?page=10

Will Smith Murder: Kim Kardashian West Visits Racquel Smith in Hospital
http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20981907_20999757,00.html

Kim Kardashian West flew to New Orleans to comfort her close friend Racquel Smith at her hospital bedside.

After catching an overnight flight out of Los Angeles on Monday night, Kardashian West was spotted Tuesday leaving University Hospital with family friend Khadijah Haqq after visiting Raquel, the wounded widow of former NFL player Will Smith who was killed over the weekend.

Kardashian West, who likely got to know the Smiths while she was dating Will's former New Orleans Saints teammate Reggie Bush, took to Twitter Sunday to share her heartfelt condolences over the tragedy to Racquel.

Edited by Artsda

Ah yes, nothing like appropriating another woman's tragedy for free publicity. And there just happened to be paps at the New Orleans airport at the exact same time Kim flew in.

Everyone in the comments section on Daily Fail is thinking she's only getting involved in this because Reggie will likely be at the funeral. So you'd have Kim, Reggie and Reggie's knock-off wife all in the same place. THAT will generate about a billion media stories.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 4

There's another reason for Kim's intense desperation to grab the spotlight from Kylie and Kendall; the big 4-0 looming in the very short distance.  Kylie and Kendall have got the 18 to 35 market locked up in their youth, and have 15 plus years to ride it.  Kim is slowly losing that as she ages.  She's also losing attention from the male market as she ages, which she had locked up over all of her sisters for the past 10 years.

Without her sex symbol status, who is she?  What does she have to offer besides her face and body?

She could always step away from the spotlight and concentrate on raising her two beautiful children.

I know, I know...I'll see myself out.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 7

A quote from the Rolling Stone article:

I. Can't. Even.

OMG, she's still denying her nose jobs?  She's turned to the side in that photo so you can see the blatant difference between her old nose and her new turned up nose  You can't contour your profile!

Although fake buddying up with Paris Hilton brought attention to her, it didn't stick, so Kris devised plan two; the release of the sex tape.  That's what nailed it, unfortunately.

• Love 4

I really feel sorry for Saint. All his little friends that come over to his house are going to go googly eyed as Kim struts around with her tits hanging out.

Who goes to the hospital to visit a gunshot victim wearing shirt that barely covers her tits? Doesn't she have an ounce of basic common sense or is it all just an opportunity to get all the attention on her? And that stupid jacket, does she think she's ghetto or cool because it's got "swear words" on it?

• Love 4

OMG, she's still denying her nose jobs?  She's turned to the side in that photo so you can see the blatant difference between her old nose and her new turned up nose  You can't contour your profile!

Khloe keeps saying her nose changed shape because she lost weight, the whole family are queens of delusion.

or is it all just an opportunity to get all the attention on her? 

rhetorical question again?

• Love 3

The important thing is, once Kim noticed the cameras, she made sure to switch her jacket to her trendy off the shoulder style!

All the better to view those tits.

Khloe keeps saying her nose changed shape because she lost weight, the whole family are queens of delusion.

When will I learn!!!!!

Using Khoes logic, if Kim loses 70 lbs, she should have a nose like Michael Jackson.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 1

Yes, weight loss shaves down and sculpts the bones in your nose!!  I think I'm going to drop 10 lbs so I can lose 1/2-inch off the tip and then maybe another 10 lbs to get one of those turned up, ski slope curves!

kim-kardashian-nose-job-before-and-after

Edited by cherry slushie
  • Love 9

.Yes, weight loss shaves down and sculpts the bones in your nose!! I think I'm going to drop 10 lbs so I can get one of those turned up, ski slope curves too!

This is a woman who thinks Kanye West is a genius... Enough said.

• Love 9

.Yes, weight loss shaves down and sculpts the bones in your nose!!  I think I'm going to drop 10 lbs so I can lose 1/2-inch off the tip and then maybe another 10 lbs to get one of those turned up, ski slope curves!

Haha :) What's really sad about the picture is that IMO her "before" nose looked better.
  • Love 7

Kim was so pretty in the before picture. I don't know why she ruined her exotic beauty to look like every other knifed-up, cookie cutter woman in L.A.

It's not like she had some ginormous nose that was way too big for her face. She looked perfectly fine.

• Love 5

Kim was so pretty in the before picture. I don't know why she ruined her exotic beauty to look like every other knifed-up, cookie cutter woman in L.A.

It's not like she had some ginormous nose that was way too big for her face. She looked perfectly fine.

I totally agree.  When I was looking for images of Kim pre and post nose job, my eyes were drawn to her face pre-nose job.  She was very striking.

• Love 2

But, most importantly, the jacket is styled off the shoulders!

I thought it was Kanyes new genius design of wetsuit/evening dress. Notice the clever rusching that covers the remaining baby weight. Any shots of the ass? That's where she carries most of it.

• Love 1

Look at the way Kim's Spanx are cutting into her thigh in the righthand pic. It must be like Krakatoa when she pulls the rip cord on those things. No wonder she looks so uncomfortable all the time.

I think that's actually the slit on the dress, it isn't high enough and her fat thighs are pulling at it.

She's wearing an overcoat over a long sleeved dress and doing her trademark move if letting it drape ever so gracefully over her back fat and huge ass.

• Love 1

I thought it was Kanyes new genius design of wetsuit/evening dress

I don't know if it's Kaney's styling or her own idea, but she does like to wear her jackets off the shoulder, like when she was in New Orleans recently.

kim-kardashian-c-435.jpg

It has to be a way of covering up her "flaws". No way is that a comfortable way to walk around. And Kim will always sacrifice looks over comfort.

Correction!! Sacrifice comfort for looks!!!!

Edited by iwasish

Or she could be jealous of the attention Kylie and Kendell are getting, and is trying to show that she can start a fashion trend? "I was wearing my jacket off the shoulders before everyone else did, and now everyone else is too!" Except, nobody is, Kim, nobody is.

• Love 2

Yes, weight loss shaves down and sculpts the bones in your nose!!  I think I'm going to drop 10 lbs so I can lose 1/2-inch off the tip and then maybe another 10 lbs to get one of those turned up, ski slope curves!

kim-kardashian-nose-job-before-and-after

I just can't believe how much prettier she was before - and not in an age-related way.   Her quest to be the perfect woman stole so much of her beauty.  I guess the outside more accurately reflects the inside now, though.

Edited by straightshooter
  • Love 3

The gap between her upper lip and her nose has doubled, and I'm baffled as to how and why she had that done.

If you look at the skin between her nostrils,  you can see that  the part that was attached to the space above her lip was  made smaller and reattached higher. Looks like her teeth were made less prominent, less of an overbite  and her top lip now drops down over them and that adds to the illusion that there is more space between the nose and the lips.

• Love 1

I'm also struck by her lovely, natural light olive(?) complexion in the before shot. Why in the world most of them insist on being bronzed and contoured beyond recognition remains a mystery to me. Not one that keeps me up nights, mind you. But still.

Edited by RealityCowgirl
  • Love 5

Um, is she wearing a NorthFace jacket under a slip dress? I think she is. What the hell is this?!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BETk4REgREg/?hl=en

It sure as hell looks like a NF jacket to me. WTF dressed her in that getup?? Honest to God, she has lost her fucking mind, going out in public dressed like that! Seriously, WTF is wrong with her? And she's supposed to be a fashion icon? There really are no words. You would think SOMEBODY would tell her how ridiculous she looks. Deep down, everyone must hate her guts.
  • Love 2

It sure as hell looks like a NF jacket to me. WTF dressed her in that getup?? 

Who else would dress her like that? I'm sure Kanye designed it just for her. Nobody else makes such complete crap.

• Love 2