Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

Hmmm. The divorce announcement is not surprising, but I am surprised at how quietly (thus far) everything is being handled. No Kanye Twitter rants, no really ugly accusations from the Koven -- again, thus far. O.k., there have been some Kim-sympathetic leaks to social media, but I would have expected the Angelina/Brad or Amber Heard/Johnny Depp level of public messiness in this particular divorce. Since there are little kids involved, I just hope things continue this way.

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, Veronique Bette said:

Hmmm. The divorce announcement is not surprising, but I am surprised at how quietly (thus far) everything is being handled. No Kanye Twitter rants, no really ugly accusations from the Koven -- again, thus far. O.k., there have been some Kim-sympathetic leaks to social media, but I would have expected the Angelina/Brad or Amber Heard/Johnny Depp level of public messiness in this particular divorce. Since there are little kids involved, I just hope things continue this way.

I think it’s being handled this way for the kids. Also because Kanye is very ill. If it continues to be handled this way then I’ll give them credit for being klassy.

• Love 6

I give her credit for putting up with him as long as she did tbh. I think she tolerated a lot that we didn't see behind closed doors. 

31 minutes ago, Aw my lahgs said:

I think it’s being handled this way for the kids. Also because Kanye is very ill. If it continues to be handled this way then I’ll give them credit for being klassy.

Agreed. The kids, especially North and Saint seem to be very close to Kanye. For all of his faults it always looked like he was a very loving father.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Hiyo said:

Kim and Kris are already googling “single rich black celebrities” as we speak...

Hmmm.... Any rapper or baller worth Kim and Pimp Mama Kris's attention?

I can't think of anyone and the big fish men that I can think of wouldn't get with Kim or are already in a relationship. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Veronique Bette said:

I think it's because everyone saw this coming.  It's not like it took anyone by surprise.  Also, the Kardashian brand really isn't as relevant anymore.  There is a certain amount of public fatigue - because of the family's over exposure.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Hmmm.... Any rapper or baller worth Kim and Pimp Mama Kris's attention?

I can't think of anyone and the big fish men that I can think of wouldn't get with Kim or are already in a relationship. 

Oh no, it's not going to be a rapper or any kind of sports guy, it's going to be a politician or entrepreneur known for philanthropy. Kimmy has hit the 40 mark, she knows she can't go against the 20 year olds for much longer. She's already started changing her image with all the lawyer stuff, her next man is going to help her "serious" image. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
8 minutes ago, GaT said:

Oh no, it's not going to be a rapper or any kind of sports guy, it's going to be a politician or entrepreneur known for philanthropy. Kimmy has hit the 40 mark, she knows she can't go against the 20 year olds for much longer. She's already started changing her image with all the lawyer stuff, her next man is going to help her "serious" image. 

You right. 

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMeNK4sXj/

Just came across this on the ol TikTok and she brings up some valid points. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Aw my lahgs said:

The good thing is that we don’t have to see Kim in Kanye’s awkward fashion choices anymore.

I have no idea what their pre-nup says, but I'm sure Kim is still looking to Kayne to financially support their three children so it's still in her best interests to promote Yeezy.  We may still see her in Kanye's magnificent styling!

3 hours ago, nexxie said:

I hope “shared custody” means the kids live in CA with their extended family and visit Kanye with plenty of supervision - he’s not stable enough to take care of them.

Some questions answered here:

https://www.tmz.com/2021/02/20/kim-kanye-joint-custody-mental-health-non-factor/

While the majority of time is spent with help ... our sources say Kanye's a great dad, and over the last few months even made a couple trips with just him and some of the kids ... no additional assistance.

Our sources say Kanye's generally not around the kids when he's having a bipolar episode.

TMZ broke the story ... Kim is asking for joint legal and physical custody, but that doesn't automatically mean it's a 50/50 split. Joint custody can be whatever the parents agree to, and historically, Kim cares for the children the lion's share of the time and that's not expected to change.  Kim feels Kanye is a great dad, and Kanye knows Kim's a great mom as well.

7 hours ago, geauxaway said:

They were legally married for 6 years, why does it seem like it was soooo much longer?  I know they were together for a while before tying the knot but still only 6 years it’s been?  

I knew it wouldn’t last, but can’t remember my prediction about how long I thought it would last. It has seemed much longer than 6 years. Those poor kids they brought into their narcissistic mess.

5 hours ago, nexxie said:

I hope “shared custody” means the kids live in CA with their extended family and visit Kanye with plenty of supervision - he’s not stable enough to take care of them.

Those kids will come warped either way 🤷‍♀️.

4 hours ago, Hiyo said:

Assuming she still remembers how to.

Right. She can’t even put on her own makeup anymore, so.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, geauxaway said:

They were legally married for 6 years, why does it seem like it was soooo much longer?  I know they were together for a while before tying the knot but still only 6 years it’s been?  

They were together 8 years total and it probably feels like it was longer because a lot happened in their relationship during those 8 years. They had North the year before they got married.

• Love 1
19 hours ago, nexxie said:

TMZ broke the story ... Kim is asking for joint legal and physical custody, but that doesn't automatically mean it's a 50/50 split. Joint custody can be whatever the parents agree to, and historically, Kim cares for the children the lion's share of the time and that's not expected to change.  Kim feels Kanye is a great dad, and Kanye knows Kim's a great mom as well.

I find that part very hard to believe. Since when has Kim even been an actual parent to those 4 kids when the paps, TMZ, that wretched Daily Mail, or one of those stupid weekly magazines (US Weekly, Life & Style, In Touch, People, & others of their ilk) are not around taking pictures & sucking up to her.

And do we even know how North is doing in school or does she even attempt to get an education with Kim & that stank family around?

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

North goes to the same private school that Penelope does. Kim posted a video last month of Saint speaking Japanese so I would assume these kids are very well educated. Considering the shitstorm that erupted when she posted North's painting imagine if she dared to boast if North or any of the kids were getting good grades?

• Useful 1
3 hours ago, Magog said:

I find that part very hard to believe. Since when has Kim even been an actual parent to those 4 kids when the paps, TMZ, that wretched Daily Mail, or one of those stupid weekly magazines (US Weekly, Life & Style, In Touch, People, & others of their ilk) are not around taking pictures & sucking up to her.

And do we even know how North is doing in school or does she even attempt to get an education with Kim & that stank family around?

I think that means Kim keeps the nannies on schedule and makes sure the kids get fed, bathed, etc. on a daily basis.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, howmanywords said:

North goes to the same private school that Penelope does. Kim posted a video last month of Saint speaking Japanese so I would assume these kids are very well educated. Considering the shitstorm that erupted when she posted North's painting imagine if she dared to boast if North or any of the kids were getting good grades?

None of the feedback has ever stopped Kim from famewhoring.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, DangerousMinds said:

None of the feedback has ever stopped Kim from famewhoring.

Likely Kim and her sisters consider famewhoring to be their jobs - Kris must have put that in their very first contracts with her.

• Love 2

Holy shit

Kim Kardashian's Joint Custody Decision Unaffected By Kanye's Mental Health

Sources with direct knowledge tell TMZ ... Kim totally trusts Kanye with their kids. That said ... given their lifestyle, he's rarely alone with them. In good times and bad, there are almost always caretakers or family members around the children.

She totally trusts him with the kids because he's never alone with them? I'm sorry, but I don't think that someone should be considered a good father if it's not safe to leave the kids alone with him.

• Love 6
On 2/20/2021 at 1:27 PM, nexxie said:

While the majority of time is spent with help ... our sources say Kanye's a great dad, and over the last few months even made a couple trips with just him and some of the kids ... no additional assistance.

Our sources say Kanye's generally not around the kids when he's having a bipolar episode.

...Directly from the desk of Kris Jenner. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I follow Platinum Motorsport on Instagram and they are the car customization company who does all the celebrities cars especially the Kardashian-Jenners, and they just shared this throwback picture from a Kardashian fan Instagram account that had the 2008 Range Rover they customized for her and Kim looked so Armenian, which isn't a slight, Its just to say she looked good, She didn't look like the cookie cutter blonde blue-eyed big breasts white LA women but sadly now she does.

I remember that Range Rover she had it pink and white which was a hot combo IMO and she was in all the black male targeted car magazines with it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDSmUbqjoFf/?igshid=1748epc14aik2

Edited by carolinagirl81
4 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

I follow Platinum Motorsport on Instagram and they are the car customization company who does all the celebrities cars especially the Kardashian-Jenners, and they just shared this throwback picture from a Kardashian fan Instagram account that had the 2008 Range Rover they customized for her and Kim looked so Armenian, which isn't a slight, Its just to say she looked good, She didn't look like the cookie cutter blonde blue-eyed big breasts white LA women but sadly now she does.

I remember that Range Rover she had it pink and white which was a hot combo IMO and she was in all the black male targeted car magazines with it.

She really was gorgeous...I forget that sometimes.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

The first thing I thought when I clicked on the link was "she's so skinny!", & then I realized it was before the BBL, back when she was shaped like a normal human.

• Love 3

If you have to manipulate your product so drastically to make it interesting...then it usually means your product sucks. Kanye, please go back to making music...fashion designer is not for you.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, qtpye said:

If you have to manipulate your product so drastically to make it interesting...then it usually means your product sucks. Kanye, please go back to making music...fashion designer is not for you.

I wish somebody would also mention that to Kim. At least, Kanye can go back to making music. What does Kim have to go back to other than being a loser & a sad excuse of a mother with a big ass & a sex tape? Heck, somebody should mention that to the rest of the Kardashians ( Kendall & Kylie included).

Calvin Klein should also be included in this since they love to have the Kardashians model their crappy clothes.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Magog said:

I wish somebody would also mention that to Kim. At least, Kanye can go back to making music. What does Kim have to go back to other than being a loser & a sad excuse of a mother with a big ass & a sex tape? Heck, somebody should mention that to the rest of the Kardashians ( Kendall & Kylie included).

Calvin Klein should also be included in this since they love to have the Kardashians model their crappy clothes.

The Kardashian ladies will find some Black men to marry them and have more mixed race kids while exploiting Black culture mimicking Black women all the way to the bank.  Life is unfair, so it is what it is..

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

The Kardashian ladies will find some Black men to marry them and have more mixed race kids while exploiting Black culture mimicking Black women all the way to the bank.  Life is unfair, so it is what it is..

Yep. I have been waiting on Kourtney to be like her sisters and date a Black man but she hasn't.

• Love 2

https://theybf.com/2021/03/03/kardashian-west-divorce-updates-kim’s-‘worried-about’-kanye’s-mental-health-after-he-trie

Last month, Kim K filed for divorce from Kanye after almost 7 years of married. She cited “irreconcilable differences” in their reported $2.1 billion divorce and she’s requesting for joint legal and physical custody of the couple's four kids. There's reportedly a prenup and allegedly neither party is contesting it.

$2.1 BILLION?! Where did that inflated number come from? Kim MIGHT be worth $100 million and that's being generous. amd even though reports said Kanye is worth a billion i don't believe he is. 

PimpMomma is working hard to keep Kimberly Elizabeth in a good press light with this divorce.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
22 hours ago, SailorGirl said:

WTF even IS that?? A shoe? 

Yah I have no idea what is going on here.  JS that her foot?  It looks like a kids foot.  But even then it doesn’t look like any kind of functional footwear.  And I just bought my kid new Crocs last weekend

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Pearson80 said:

Maybe she is the exception to the rule. 

Looks like it, other than Kendall they are the only two sisters who haven't had plastic surgery to give them body's that we Black women get naturally to attract men. 

11 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Looks like it, other than Kendall they are the only two sisters who haven't had plastic surgery to give them body's that we Black women get naturally to attract men. 

I wish I had a ass.....

• LOL 3