Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, geauxaway said:

Funny you say that.  I was watching a marathon of Million Dollar Listing LA yesterday morning and he was on it looking for a house.  It was from a few seasons ago.  He also had a cameo appearance in an episode of The Mindy Project that was really hilarious (I love that show and rewatch it often).  🤣

Is Reggie currently married?  I don’t keep up with him, but could you imagine?

Reggie got married in 2014 to someone who looks like she could be Kim’s cousin, and AFAIK they’re still together.

Kris Humphries likes to hang out with Instagram models who have a lot of plastic surgeries.

Edited by Aw my lahgs
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, geauxaway said:

Funny you say that.  I was watching a marathon of Million Dollar Listing LA yesterday morning and he was on it looking for a house.  It was from a few seasons ago.  He also had a cameo appearance in an episode of The Mindy Project that was really hilarious (I love that show and rewatch it often).  🤣

He played for Brooklyn for a number of years I’m pretty sure

2 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Yes Reggie married lookalike Kim, who he has 2 children (?) With. He also cheated on said wife  with some bottle girl in Miami, who  filed a lawsuit against him for paternity/child support for a child it was very Maury povich. 

Edited by carolinagirl81
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
22 hours ago, geauxaway said:

🤣

Reggie married a Kim lookalike right down to the duck lips and fake ass. They have three kids, and he pretends the kid he had with his sidepiece doesn't exist. That ship has definitely sailed.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

I had no clue about the first husband so I googled. 

She claimed that he forced her into liposuction and "various other procedures."

Riiight.

Who's been forcing her since she made her escape from his tyranny?

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, DangerousMinds said:

Kimmy is just incapable of living away from LA. She’s pathetic.

Didn't Kris Humphries want to live in Minnesota or wherever he is from, and Kim said no because she was from LA and all her family is there?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, Nicmar said:

Didn't Kris Humphries want to live in Minnesota or wherever he is from, and Kim said no because she was from LA and all her family is there?

Yes that was part of the writing on the wall for their marriage when they did the little Kourtney and Kim take New York spinoff after her and Humphreys was married when he played for I think the Brooklyn nets. 

He expected her to move with him to Minnesota to raise their family and she said not no but hell no because all of her family was in LA and everything else and she really was not trying to leave Los Angeles and that was when he made that infamous comment I think during that conversation where he said that nobody would know who she was in 15 years or something.

• Useful 3
  • Love 4

That whole Hump thing blows my mind on 2 levels. 

1. How could Hump think that Kimmy, who likely had a part in releasing a sex tape to get her & her family famous, would ever want to leave LA & move to MN? Nothing against MN, but the paparazzi aren't camped out at restaurants like they are in LA. Kim would never be happy without the spotlight. 

2. How did they marry each other without discussing huge issues like where they will live & raise their kids? My husband & I knew where we would live, barring any unexpected issues, for the first 5 years of our marriage, when we were going to try for kids, all of the big stuff; you can't plan everything, I get that, but we discussed our plan. How can you plan a life with someone & not discuss that?? 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, nkotb said:

That whole Hump thing blows my mind on 2 levels. 

1. How could Hump think that Kimmy, who likely had a part in releasing a sex tape to get her & her family famous, would ever want to leave LA & move to MN? Nothing against MN, but the paparazzi aren't camped out at restaurants like they are in LA. Kim would never be happy without the spotlight. 

2. How did they marry each other without discussing huge issues like where they will live & raise their kids? My husband & I knew where we would live, barring any unexpected issues, for the first 5 years of our marriage, when we were going to try for kids, all of the big stuff; you can't plan everything, I get that, but we discussed our plan. How can you plan a life with someone & not discuss that?? 

I agree. I also think Kim misrepresented herself to him in many ways. He really believed she wanted to be a wife and be with him anywhere.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

Of course...

“So much for “please respect our privacy.” 

Kim Kardashian has filmed her marriage problems with Kanye West for the final episodes of “Keeping Up With the Kardashians,” Page Six has exclusively learned.”

https://pagesix.com/2021/01/19/kim-kardashian-kanye-west-marriage-issues-filmed-for-kuwtk/

Of course it will be on the show. Why wouldn't it be? I bet you dollar to doughnuts that this is a Pimp Momma stunt to get people to watch the last season and keep people watching when the show moves to Hulu. Hell they'll probably end the show on E! on a sort of cliffhanger as to will they or won't they divorce.

She's one of the executive producers of this show now so she CAN choose what to show of herself and of her family (kanye and their children)

• Love 6

I will laugh my ass off if Kanye goes to court over custody and demands the kids NOT be on tv.   Even in LA I bet a judge grants it.

On 1/20/2021 at 12:01 AM, GaT said:

She wants to keep living in L.A., create the best life for the kids and focus on her work passions.and keep getting attention for doing nothing.

Fixed it for everyone.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
On 1/28/2021 at 7:25 PM, DangerousMinds said:

Give Kim a few more years to catch up! 

Pam gets married to get her name in the news

kim has done the same and will do it again if necessary 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Veronique Bette said:

A Tik Tok lawyer? Jeez, what next? And when did Kim and Kanye officially "announce" their separation? Inquiring minds want to know, even if we're all just "speculating."

That person is an actual lawyer, and brought up an interesting fact that since California is a community property state that this lawsuit that Kanye has pending Kim could be on the hook to also pay any monies if so ordered by the Judge should Kanye not win.

Kim won't ever officially that she's separated/divorcing Kanye like she did with Kris Humphreys because Kanye is a MUCH higher profile than he was no matter what you think about his music or fashion designing the man is a big fish and honestly I do not see that changing anytime soon. And IMO because of that she and PimpMomma will continue to leak bits of information to the gossip news sites.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I didn't believe it at first but Kim said North has been taking oil painting classes for a while now with her friend, the friend is Ryan Romulus and her mom has also been posting pics of the paintings and explained they work on one piece for several weeks to learn and perfect it.

https://pagesix.com/2021/02/09/kim-kardashians-bff-defends-north-wests-painting/

Its also possible North developed some natural ability. Kanye drew some amazing art when he was a child.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

On 2/9/2021 at 9:38 PM, howmanywords said:

I didn't believe it at first but Kim said North has been taking oil painting classes for a while now with her friend, the friend is Ryan Romulus and her mom has also been posting pics of the paintings and explained they work on one piece for several weeks to learn and perfect it.

https://pagesix.com/2021/02/09/kim-kardashians-bff-defends-north-wests-painting/

Its also possible North developed some natural ability. Kanye drew some amazing art when he was a child.

13 hours ago, howmanywords said:

The daughter of the art teacher now is also talking. She showed a picture of herself when she was 7 posing with a very similar painting explaining it was the first painting her mother taught her and its what all her students start with

https://pagesix.com/2021/02/09/tiktok-user-proves-north-wests-painting-is-real/

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMeRmjq5U/

That's all well and fine.   The entire problem is Kim's original post was disingenuous, designed to give the impression that North spontaneously painted the picture unassisted.   Considering the family's propensity for oversharing and TMI she could have avoided the whole kerfuffle and not painted a target on her daughter's back by attempting to mislead everyone.

• Love 8
8 hours ago, Tikichick said:

That's all well and fine.   The entire problem is Kim's original post was disingenuous, designed to give the impression that North spontaneously painted the picture unassisted.   Considering the family's propensity for oversharing and TMI she could have avoided the whole kerfuffle and not painted a target on her daughter's back by attempting to mislead everyone.

Or you know...kept this a private moment between her and North instead of another fame whoring opportunity. I know, I'm talking about something that will never happen.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

People post all the time when they are proud of something their children do. I posted the poem my daughter won an award for back when she was in high school. Since Tracy Romulus was the first one to start posting pictures of her daughers oil paintings and called her child an artist would she be considered a famewhore who led people on too? It's just really bizarre to me. I know the Kardashians are obnoxious but every once in a while I find myself defending Kim because the hate is so OTT. Looking at the comments under the TikTok post is sad. That poor girl is being attacked and called a liar for simply showing proof of something. 

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

People post all the time when they are proud of something their children do. I posted the poem my daughter won an award for back when she was in high school. Since Tracy Romulus was the first one to start posting pictures of her daughers oil paintings and called her child an artist would she be considered a famewhore who led people on too? It's just really bizarre to me. I know the Kardashians are obnoxious but every once in a while I find myself defending Kim because the hate is so OTT. Looking at the comments under the TikTok post is sad. That poor girl is being attacked and called a liar for simply showing proof of something. 

She has nobody to blame but herself. If she wanted people to believe her, then every photo she has ever posted shouldn't have either been fake or photoshopped to death.  It's automatic to assume that anything she posts is doctored, so even if North actually painted the picture, I bet Kim "fixed" a few things so that what she posted isn't actually what North painted.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
44 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

But did you share your child’s poem with millions of literal strangers? That’s the difference. And Kimmy knows that she will get lots of negative responses when she posts. Again, because she shares with strangers.

Edited by DangerousMinds
  • Useful 2
  • Love 7
10 hours ago, howmanywords said:

14 hours ago, qtpye said:

Or you know...kept this a private moment between her and North instead of another fame whoring opportunity. I know, I'm talking about something that will never happen.

10 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

But did you share your child’s poem with millions of literal strangers? That’s the difference. And Kimmy knows that she will get lots of negative responses when she posts. Again, because she shares with strangers.

If she's posting her mama brags to people who know and love her and the kids personally, that's wonderful and meaningful.   Many of those might have even been aware of North's interest in art and the fact she's been taking classes.

Posting to millions of her followers?  Different thing. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
13 hours ago, GaT said:

She has nobody to blame but herself. If she wanted people to believe her, then every photo she has ever posted shouldn't have either been fake or photoshopped to death.  It's automatic to assume that anything she posts is doctored, so even if North actually painted the picture, I bet Kim "fixed" a few things so that what she posted isn't actually what North painted.

13 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

She should be protecting her child from the negativity that is often associated with her instead of throwing her into the fire. North is innocent and should not be exploited in this manner by her selfish mother.

When I was a kid, I hated if my parents would show my awards or honors to other people. It made me feel embarrassed. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
16 hours ago, howmanywords said:

According to Kim (a recap):

At 3 months of age, North was picking out her own wardrobe in a sophisticated neutral palette of black, beige and white.

At 2 years of age, North was "accidentally" posting sexy bikini pictures of mommy Kim to the internet from mommy's phone.

At 3 years of age, North was designing her own dresses and making fabric selections for her creations.

Kim is like the fable of the boy who cried wolf: When you're always lying, no one will believe you when you're telling the truth. None of this is North's fault, so my congratulations to her if she has the interest and discipline to learn how to produce a beautiful oil painting.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
10 hours ago, GaT said:

Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Model 'Sexiest' Skims Collection Yet

Wasn't sure which thread to post this in, but is it me or has Kendall lost a ton of weight? She looks emaciated.

Kendall has been trending on twitter since yesterday because of those pics. Many, many different opinions on the pics but what's annoying is Kim's talking point for Skims is that they cater to all sizes, even 4x. So yeah putting your skeletal sister front and center is not a good look.

• Love 4

Aren't Skims supposed to be the equivalent of Spanx?  How is a thong supposed to firm up or hold anything in?  I am confused.

Plus, in Kendall's video, she looks bored out of her f**king mind!

Edited by Frost
Note about Kendall's state of mind
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Model 'Sexiest' Skims Collection Yet

That stuff looks awful & there is nothing remotely sexy about that or these "models."

1 hour ago, Frost said:

Aren't Skims supposed to be the equivalent of Spanx?  How is a thong supposed to firm up or hold anything in?  I am confused.

Plus, in Kendall's video, she looks bored out of her f**king mind!

Does Kendall or the rest of these losers even have a mind to be bored with? I thought their minds were full of mush & mouse droppings.

• LOL 3

It's a shame that the zoning doesn't exist for them to open a combo boutique/brothel. They could stand in the display windows and vogue, grind, twerk, squat, and lick and suck white stuff off their fingers. Five hard-working sisters, five windows. No waiting. 

Mama would earn her usual percentage and poach all the leftovers.

Because, really.

Edited by suomi
typo
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, suomi said:

It's a shame that the zoning doesn't exist for them to open a combo boutique/brothel. They could stand in the display windows and vogue, grind, twerk, squat, and lick and suck white stuff off their fingers. Five hard-working sisters, five windows. No waiting. 

Because, really.

That really would be the best use of their “talents.”

• LOL 3
8 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Kendall has been trending on twitter since yesterday because of those pics. Many, many different opinions on the pics but what's annoying is Kim's talking point for Skims is that they cater to all sizes, even 4x. So yeah putting your skeletal sister front and center is not a good look.

She may make Skims in a wide range of sizes but I follow a lot of plus size "influencers" on IG who are IMO real plus size with rolls and a tummy not flat stomach "plus size" and they don't like the fit of Skims in their size. 

• Useful 5
17 hours ago, suomi said:

Because, really.

The Kardashian Kathouse.

• LOL 7
On 2/13/2021 at 11:40 AM, Magog said:

That stuff looks awful & there is nothing remotely sexy about that or these "models."

Does Kendall or the rest of these losers even have a mind to be bored with? I thought their minds were full of mush & mouse droppings.

More like silicon or whatever substance is used to fill their lips/cheeks.

7 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

Kanya is gonna be broke by the time Kimbo is done with him! 

Haha

From the article above:

“There's a prenup and we're told neither party is contesting it. In fact, our sources say they are already far along in reaching a property settlement agreement.”

• Useful 1