Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

Kim Kardashian Is Expanding Her Empire in This Lifestyle Space

Per the docs, fans can expect to shop "towels, shower curtains, textiles for home furnishings, comforters, aromatherapy diffusers, bath products, body sponges, bathroom candles, household containers for storing and organizing cosmetics" and so much more.

If anybody is looking for a lot of white stuff for your house, you're probably in luck, because I'm betting that's what we'll see.

• LOL 6
12 hours ago, GaT said:

Kim Kardashian Is Expanding Her Empire in This Lifestyle Space

If anybody is looking for a lot of white stuff for your house, you're probably in luck, because I'm betting that's what we'll see.

Maybe she’ll offer “Kim’s DIY Kit” for the special price of $999.99 - an assortment of white and off-white paint chips, plus a roll of white garbage bags to remove everything that isn’t a wall, floor or ceiling.

• LOL 8
5 hours ago, merylinkid said:

just as long as she doesn't go the Gwyneth Paltrow route with the candle scents.  

Oh God, imagine what Kim's "This Smells Like My Vagina" candle would smell like? 🤢🤢🤢

• LOL 2
17 hours ago, GaT said:
22 hours ago, merylinkid said:

just as long as she doesn't go the Gwyneth Paltrow route with the candle scents.  

Oh God, imagine what Kim's "This Smells Like My Vagina" candle would smell like? 🤢🤢🤢

It'll probably be a combination of skunk spray, spoiled milk, & dog pee. 

On 9/5/2020 at 7:16 PM, GaT said:

Per the docs, fans can expect to shop "towels, shower curtains, textiles for home furnishings, comforters, aromatherapy diffusers, bath products, body sponges, bathroom candles, household containers for storing and organizing cosmetics" and so much more.

What does Kim know about towels, shower curtains, bath products (soap), & body sponges? I'm certain she probably doesn't use any of that stuff very much. And the comforters will definitely be a bedbug heaven. 

• Love 3
21 hours ago, Hiyo said:

“imagine what Kim's "This Smells Like My Vagina" candle would smell like?“

Kanye’s dick?

That's generous of you. I was thinking an NFL locker room. Or an NBA locker room. She hasn't frequented the other sports as much. I highly doubt that Kanye has left a scent nearly as much as they want us to think he has. Especially lately. 

What I really think that scent would be, though, is Reggie Bush. I swear, those 2 will be back together some day. I can barely remember her smiling like she did with him. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if he'd left his scent there over the Kanye years. Can't blame her, he's one pretty man, & he seemed like he made her happy, IE, the smiling. 

• Love 1

I agree she looked really happy with Reggie, but Reggie is kind of a dick. He had an 8 month affair while married, got the woman (who was also married) pregnant, was paying her to keep quiet about said affair and then when she got pregnant he tried to get her to have an abortion by paying her 3 million dollars. When she refused the abortion he cut her off and now ignores the kid while gloating about how much he loves his wife and kids. 

I had no idea about Reggie. Damn, that sucks. I haven't seen anything from him lately, but is he married to the woman who looks a lot like Kim? I'm going to have to look him up on the 'gram. 

I always thought that Miles Austin, whom she dated between Reggie & Hump, was just beautiful. That was so awkward, though, when Reggie called her (or she called him, I can't remember), & she put him on speaker, while KUWTK was filming, & he was mad that she was dating. I can't remember the specific details, but it was awkward. 

1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

I agree she looked really happy with Reggie, but Reggie is kind of a dick. He had an 8 month affair while married, got the woman (who was also married) pregnant, was paying her to keep quiet about said affair and then when she got pregnant he tried to get her to have an abortion by paying her 3 million dollars. When she refused the abortion he cut her off and now ignores the kid while gloating about how much he loves his wife and kids. 

Yet people will still act like it's Kim's loss because she is a fame whore who made a sex tape.  I hate that people make me feel the need to defend this family (not you HOWMANYWORDS, I always find your posts extremely fair and reasonable), but the obvious misogyny kills me.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, ThatGreyCat said:

Yet people will still act like it's Kim's loss because she is a fame whore who made a sex tape.  I hate that people make me feel the need to defend this family (not you HOWMANYWORDS, I always find your posts extremely fair and reasonable), but the obvious misogyny kills me.

I think part of it is that because Kim is the champion of undeserving fame whores to a lot of people, they all want to imagine that she is really miserable in real life and Reggie "was the one that got away" and not a giant asshole.

In all honesty, the Kards have always had lousy taste in men. Also, the male Kards also have horrible taste in women...hence the existence of Kris and Black China.

• Love 9
13 hours ago, nkotb said:

That's generous of you. I was thinking an NFL locker room. Or an NBA locker room. She hasn't frequented the other sports as much. I highly doubt that Kanye has left a scent nearly as much as they want us to think he has. Especially lately. 

What I really think that scent would be, though, is Reggie Bush. I swear, those 2 will be back together some day. I can barely remember her smiling like she did with him. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if he'd left his scent there over the Kanye years. Can't blame her, he's one pretty man, & he seemed like he made her happy, IE, the smiling. 

No way Reggie would ever want her again.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

No way Reggie would ever want her again.

Wow, how devastating for Kim! And no way would Kim want him again.  He sounds like a real prize and his career is pretty mediocre too.  Seriously, he sounds like a complete garbage human being from the description above, and I bet he would actually be pretty happy to get Kim's millions at this point.  I think Kim dodged bullet.  

• Love 7

Kim Kardashian West will freeze her Instagram to protest Facebook

Kim Kardashian West, who has one of the biggest Instagram followings in the world, said Tuesday that she would be joining other high-profile users in a protest against Instagram's parent company Facebook and its handlng of misinformation and hate.

So, Kimmy won't be on IG for one whole day. I have a vision of her prostrate in a chaise while assistants surround it while fanning her with ostrich feather fans. Will she survive?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 10
22 hours ago, GaT said:

Kim Kardashian West will freeze her Instagram to protest Facebook

So, Kimmy won't be on IG for one whole day. I have a vision of her prostrate in a chaise while assistants surround it while fanning her with ostrich feather fans. Will she survive?

Wowzers

this will surely crash the site just like Kylie did with MySpace or IG or whatever it was she got mad about and “boycotted” for a hot second 

• LOL 2
On 9/14/2020 at 9:59 AM, nkotb said:

I had no idea about Reggie. Damn, that sucks. I haven't seen anything from him lately, but is he married to the woman who looks a lot like Kim? I'm going to have to look him up on the 'gram. 

She looks so much like Kim, she has the altered behind and she poses like Kim in pictures too.. That is so weird...

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 1
On 9/15/2020 at 8:36 AM, ThatGreyCat said:

Wow, how devastating for Kim! And no way would Kim want him again.  He sounds like a real prize and his career is pretty mediocre too.  Seriously, he sounds like a complete garbage human being from the description above, and I bet he would actually be pretty happy to get Kim's millions at this point.  I think Kim dodged bullet.  

Maybe Kim dodged a bullet with Reggie if his marital issues are a messy home life with unfaithfulness and multiple side pieces. I'm not up to date with his life and career so I don't know, but unfortunately that's par for the course for so many male celebrities whatever their field. However, Kim did not dodge that bullet named Kanye when she married and had four innocent little kids with him. So let's just say I was forced at gunpoint to choose between the lesser of the two evils of Reggie or Kanye as my husband and father of my children (remember, this is at gunpoint!!!), I would not have chosen Kanye. Why? Because he's a freakin' scary guy and is getting scarier by the moment and I would never have wanted to subject my children to having him as a father. And yeah, you can divorce someone but you can't erase them from your life when you share children. Kim's children will have to deal with Kanye for a lifetime or as long as he lives. It's not that I think Kanye would ever physically harm his children. Not at all. In fact, I think he loves them and is at his best when he's around them. But he's unstable and bizarrely so. So how does this bode for these kids' future?

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Veronique Bette said:

Maybe Kim dodged a bullet with Reggie if his marital issues are a messy home life with unfaithfulness and multiple side pieces. I'm not up to date with his life and career so I don't know, but unfortunately that's par for the course for so many male celebrities whatever their field. However, Kim did not dodge that bullet named Kanye when she married and had four innocent little kids with him. So let's just say I was forced at gunpoint to choose between the lesser of the two evils of Reggie or Kanye as my husband and father of my children (remember, this is at gunpoint!!!), I would not have chosen Kanye. Why? Because he's a freakin' scary guy and is getting scarier by the moment and I would never have wanted to subject my children to having him as a father. And yeah, you can divorce someone but you can't erase them from your life when you share children. Kim's children will have to deal with Kanye for a lifetime or as long as he lives. It's not that I think Kanye would ever physically harm his children. Not at all. In fact, I think he loves them and is at his best when he's around them. But he's unstable and bizarrely so. So how does this bode for these kids' future?

She DEFINITELY dogged a bullet with Reggie. Yes he won a super bowl ring with the New Orleans Saints in 2008 and is a great athlete with lots of awards but after that he had the NCAA scandal with his alma mater USC. In 2006, reports surfaced raising questions about whether Bush's family received gifts in violation of NCAA policies. After the lawsuit by a former agent and investigation he voluntarily gave back the Heisman Trophy.

After reading on Wiki the timeline of when he was with Kim, she dumped him just at the right time really because he was dumpster fire career wise. 

• Useful 3

https://people.com/tv/kim-kardashian-feels-powerless-kanye-west-more-troubling-tweets/

Now, a source tells PEOPLE that Kardashian, 39, is "at the end of her rope — again."

"He's off his meds," the source claims. "He promised he'd stay on them. The last time, part of his negotiation with Kim was that he'd get back on his medication and he would work very hard to control his impulses. He made a lot of promises. And now those promises are broken, less than a month later."

Edited by nexxie
33 minutes ago, nexxie said:

https://people.com/tv/kim-kardashian-feels-powerless-kanye-west-more-troubling-tweets/

Now, a source tells PEOPLE that Kardashian, 39, is "at the end of her rope — again."

"He's off his meds," the source claims. "He promised he'd stay on them. The last time, part of his negotiation with Kim was that he'd get back on his medication and he would work very hard to control his impulses. He made a lot of promises. And now those promises are broken, less than a month later."

Yeah, Kris is setting things up for the divorce, & she's making sure Kim gets sole custody of the kids.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, GaT said:

Yeah, Kris is setting things up for the divorce, & she's making sure Kim gets sole custody of the kids.

I mean I don't think Kim's a price as a mother but considering Kanye's situation, sole custody would be the right choice. I'd have a hard time arguing he should be left unsupervised with small children.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
23 minutes ago, suomi said:

Absolutely, and he will not see that as valid reasoning.  

It will trigger paranoia and delusions of persecution and emasculation and... 

lots & lots & lots of tweets. We're are going to be hearing a lot of Kardashian secrets.

• Love 7
6 hours ago, GaT said:

lots & lots & lots of tweets. We're are going to be hearing a lot of Kardashian secrets.

He doesn't care either.   No matter what he signs or says he will or won't do, when he is off his meds, he doesn't have impulse control.   Kris won't be able to stop it either.   

Sadly that is part of dealing with mental illness.   When medicated, they KNOW how out of control they are when not medicated, they WANT to do the right thing.   They want to stay in control and have their brain work better.   But then the meds wear off or need adjusting because the body compensates and BOOM right back where you were before you made the promises.   

Kim knew what he was like after one  kid.   She CHOSE to have 3 more.    They even went to the surrogate route to have more when they could have stopped.   She's got no one to blame but herself for this mess she is in.

• Useful 4
  • Love 7

Bipolar mania feels good. There's no reasoning with someone whose creativity, enlightenment, energy and sexuality are at peak levels. 

Experience teaches that medication blunts manic euphoria and inhibits libido, often leading to disinterest in sex and erectile dysfunction. 

A medication regime that worked last year may not work this year and there's a lot of trial and error involved in correcting that, even when the patient is willing. 

Divorced or not, Kim will be dealing with this for the rest of her life. It's not like she will be off the hook when their youngest turns 18.

• Useful 4
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Back in July, after Yeezy ghosted Kim for an entire month, she visited her husband at his Wyoming compound, allegedly with the intention of telling him they were through. But then a source said she changed her mind, telling Page Six that Kim was worried it wasn’t a “good look” to leave a man in the middle of a mental health crisis. Um, since when is Kim worried about good looks?

It's never going to be a "good look" for her because it will always mean that she's a 3 times loser at marriage. How can you still be the sexiest woman around & be such a failure at marriage? I bet she's going to have trouble finding someone to be husband #4 when she's got 4 kids whose daddy has an inheritable mental disorder.

• Useful 3
  • Love 6

Likely, Kim will follow in her mother’s footsteps and stay single from here on in - she has the kids she wanted, the money and fame she wanted. She’ll always have willing fuck buddies and faux friends - why legally weigh herself down with a husband?

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, nexxie said:

Likely, Kim will follow in her mother’s footsteps and stay single from here on in - she has the kids she wanted, the money and fame she wanted. She’ll always have willing fuck buddies and faux friends - why legally weigh herself down with a husband?

Exactly. She's got the clout and status now on her own that she doesn't need a higher profile partner to boost her up like she did a few years ago

• Love 4
1 hour ago, suomi said:

She also could've gone through life without a high profile. Even too much is never enough. Boo hoo.

I have about a pinky nail's worth of sympathy for her. 

She seems too narcissistic (possibly npd) to go through life without a spotlight - even in videos with her accessories children, it’s all about her and the camera.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 5

Exactly. Why even bother getting married again? If she divorces Kanye she'll still have gained more from him than the other marriages combined. By the time they actually divorce she'll be 40 with 4 kids and worth nearly a billion dollars. I can't see her going for another marriage.  She has enough of a name now to stay famous with marriage. And honestly, she'll never fully be away from him. Whatever you may think of Kanye he loves those kids. Unless he becomes a threat to them I doubt Kim will try and keep them from him altogether.

• Love 3
On 9/22/2020 at 3:50 PM, howmanywords said:

Unless he becomes a threat to them I doubt Kim will try and keep them from him altogether.

Kim will only care about custody as it reflects on her.   She wants to be seen as some earth mother, so she will want full custody.   But in reality, the kids are there because she knows she is getting a little to old for the sex goddess image.   If she has custody on paper, and can have staged photo ops with the kids, she could give a rat's ass where they are the rest of the time.   

I really don't think she has a name for herself that is strong enough on its own now.   Look on this thread how many people refer back to sex tapes, etc.    She's not A list on her own.   She is not "must have at your event" or its considered a failure.   She is "oh hey, well at least we will get some papparaazzi coverage out of this" at best on her own.  

• Love 5
16 hours ago, howmanywords said:

This family is unbelievable; they can co-opt any issue, even Covid, for their own selfish purposes. So no, I don't believe that Kanye ever had Covid nor do I believe that Kim personally would ever change anyone's bed sheets, including her own. Kris and Kim would have exploited a family member with Covid into headlines and a storyline about themselves just as they did with Lamar's drug overdose. And as far as Kanye previously "talking" about having Covid, that was in that insane, rambling interview he had with Forbes magazine in July. If the Forbes editors had any journalistic integrity, they would never have published an interview like this with a clearly disturbed person.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
19 hours ago, GaT said:

My takeaway from this interview is that Kim's going to have to stay married to Kanye for at least another year so that she can still have the Wild Wild Ms. West's 40th Birthday party that she's being forced to postpone until 2021. No way is she going to give up on her milestone birthday party theme especially when she's already got a Thierry Mugler silver cowgirl outfit (or whatever it was she said she had custom designed). <eye roll>

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Kim said he had it at the very beginning when it wasnt really known so it wasn't this huge pandemic it eventually turned into. Lots of people started getting sick with it in January/February but had no idea what it was.

Edited by howmanywords
39 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Kim said he had it at the very beginning when it wasnt really known so it wasn't this huge pandemic it eventually turned into. Lots of people started getting sick with it in January/February but had no idea what it was.

I could see that. My husband went to Miami in early February and came back sick. Initially we thought it was flu, but in hindsight, his symptoms matched up with covid. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, howmanywords said:

She said she changed his sheets while wearing gloves and a face shield (while taking care of her own four kids - the horror!) so she can't have it both ways. If he was sick in February when no one knew what it was she wouldn't have been gloved and shielded. She fronted like the household help was dismissed while he was contagious and said "I had my four babies." The horror! (And your oldest baby is 7 years old, hunty). 

Not that I believe she has changed a bed or washed a dish or cleaned a toilet in the last 10 years anyway. 

• Love 11