Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Hiyo said:

I hope that “Oh please” was aimed at Kimmie and not me lol

Yikes, oh no, sorry for the misunderstanding; I was just responding to the quote and not to you at all. I just wish any of the Kardashian/Jenners could read my comments and know that not all of us in the public believe their BS, insult-our-intelligence stupidity. But then, they did not become billionaires relying on my cynical opinions, lol.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Kim say's she should apologize to Hump

Really Kim? Because he had his shoes around the hotel suite or your bedroom of said suite you decided to end the Marriage... Girl Bye!

“Break up?” Kimmy, you were MARRIED! 

5 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I don’t believe it bothers her that refused the annulment.  She says things that she thinks sound sad and painful to illicit sympathy, but I don’t think she really cares. 

In a way it’s funny that she’s talking about this now. Her narcissist self doesn’t see how bad it makes her look. AGAIN.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Veronique Bette said:

Oh please. Kim never had one single doubt or misgiving about why she was marrying Kris H. She did it purposefully and out of jealousy because she had been temporarily eclipsed by Khloe's KUWTK-televised marriage to Lamar (then still known as an NBA star), and "nobody puts Kim in the corner." So she suffered through a courtship with Hapless Humphries until after her own televised (on unending repeat) spectacular, star-studded "Fairytale Wedding", during which she wore no less than three gorgeous Vera Wang wedding creations. Unfortunately for her, after the filming and the glamour shots with her famous guests at the reception, she found herself on honeymoon in Italy with her doofy but eager groom who had, unknown to him, already served his purpose. And so she unceremoniously (no pun) dumped him. It had nothing to do with his huge sneakers or his pets or her so-called claustrophobia. And in no way, would Mama Kris Jong-un (thanks Kanye) ever have allowed her prized heifer, Kim, to skip out on the Kardashian Wedding of the Year -- not that Kim had any such plan anyway. So yeah, this family pretty much invented revisionist history and if Kris H. snubbed Kim, it's because nobody likes being played, especially so publicly.

What she did to him was unforgivable. I still hope he can write a tell all some day. Fuck Kim.

• Love 8
(edited)

Omg, this is the best post someone posted on the Miscellaneous Celebrity thread. I hope you can see the link and view it.I’m not familiar with this lady who is discussing the Kardashians  and Jenners, but I intend to check more of her videos out.  She makes excellent points that I hadn’t even thought about!

Scroll down to post but Arcadia22 to view the video. I’m having trouble isolating just the link for the video.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe

Kim said on the special that she wished she had been married only once. I’m no Kim super fan but I know that Kanye was her 3rd husband #revisionisthistory

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
30 minutes ago, Maire said:

Kim said on the special that she wished she had been married only once. I’m no Kim super fan but I know that Kanye was her 3rd husband #revisionisthistory

Kim, that ship sailed decades ago. Clearly your vows meant nothing to you. 

• Love 5

Kim married Humphrey for one reason only, the endorsement deals.   E would only pay for her wedding if she got married before a certain age.   She was pushing that age.  If she hadn't married him, who knows they might have thrown Jonathan to the wolves to get the deal done.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

I still don't understand why she fought the annulment of her marriage to Humphries.  That way, she would officially only have 2 divorces, rather than 3 😆  Especially since she was already pregnant with Kanye's child, an annulment would seem to make more sense.  I think publicly, it would have been better for her.  Just admit you made a mistake and move on to your next one!

• Love 1

I was only paying very little attention to the reunion so it's very likely I'm mistaken, but didn't Kim say she had been divorced for six months before she and Kanye got together (I don't remember the exact term she used).  If that is what she said, does she think we don't remember that she was still married to Kris when she got pregnant with North and she was desperate to get a divorce before North was born.  I hope I misheard what she said, but they do seem to rewrite history.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, merylinkid said:

If she hadn't married him, who knows they might have thrown Jonathan to the wolves to get the deal done.

Please, he would've gladly thrown himself at said wolves.  Dude would do anything for that sort of attention.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Frost said:

I still don't understand why she fought the annulment of her marriage to Humphries.  That way, she would officially only have 2 divorces, rather than 3 😆  Especially since she was already pregnant with Kanye's child, an annulment would seem to make more sense.  I think publicly, it would have been better for her.  Just admit you made a mistake and move on to your next one!

Because the only reason allowed for an annulment is fraud, & Kim didn't want to sign off on that.  I can understand that, it's stupid that that is the only reason you can get an anullment.

• Useful 1
10 minutes ago, GaT said:

Because the only reason allowed for an annulment is fraud, & Kim didn't want to sign off on that.  I can understand that, it's stupid that that is the only reason you can get an anullment.

Well there is also failing to reveal an STD.   Perhaps she didn't want that associate.   But yeah "I should never have married him" is not grounds for an annulment.

1 hour ago, GaT said:

Well clearly, there was FRAUD on her part. What else could you call it?

• Love 7
19 hours ago, GaT said:

You mean just wanting a huge, elaborate wedding day where you are the center of the known universe and your castmates, er, I mean "family and friends," shower you with gifts and then turning around and having sex with another man isn't an allowed reason for annulment?   I'm shocked!  🤣

• LOL 8

Ok. I finally got the link I was searching  for upthread.  It’s about how the attempts by K’s and Jenners to be fake are so futile and insulting.  I thought it was helpful and amusing.  

• Love 3
On 6/19/2021 at 1:26 PM, Lisa418722 said:

didn't Kim say she had been divorced for six months before she and Kanye got together (I don't remember the exact term she used).  If

Yes, I heard it too. I was confused. This is so easily verified, why would she say it? 

• Love 2
On 6/19/2021 at 9:26 AM, Lisa418722 said:

didn't Kim say she had been divorced for six months before she and Kanye got together (I don't remember the exact term she used). 

2 hours ago, Melina22 said:

Yes, I heard it too. I was confused. This is so easily verified, why would she say it? 

I'm sure I'm not the only person who remembers Kim being in court about the divorce with a big preggars belly..

• Love 10
(edited)
34 minutes ago, GaT said:

I'm sure I'm not the only person who remembers Kim being in court about the divorce with a big preggars belly..

Divorce  was on June 3 and North was  born June 15.

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6

So I'm watching the show from the start of it for the first time.  I simply cannot get over how Kim looks like a completely different person now. I mean, Khloe and Kylie do as well, but i was shocked at how different Kim looks now compared to the start of the show.

Frankly, her last series of procedures are making Kim look bizarre to me.  She's not anywhere close to the exotic beauty she once was.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Boo Boo said:

So I'm watching the show from the start of it for the first time.  I simply cannot get over how Kim looks like a completely different person now. I mean, Khloe and Kylie do as well, but i was shocked at how different Kim looks now compared to the start of the show.

Frankly, her last series of procedures are making Kim look bizarre to me.  She's not anywhere close to the exotic beauty she once was.

They all look much worse now than when the show started, IMO. What a shame.

• Love 7
On 6/22/2021 at 5:58 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

Divorce  was on June 3 and North was  born June 15.

I am really a little embarrassed that I know/remember this, but I thought I read that in California, a baby born to a married woman:  her husband is the presumed legal father, so Kris' lawyers were like:  CUT HER OFF NOW.  Divorce her and ditch the annulment.  Was this correct?  Why do I care?

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I am really a little embarrassed that I know/remember this, but I thought I read that in California, a baby born to a married woman:  her husband is the presumed legal father, so Kris' lawyers were like:  CUT HER OFF NOW.  Divorce her and ditch the annulment.  Was this correct?  Why do I care?

I think that’s the case in most states.

• Useful 1
(edited)
49 minutes ago, GaT said:

I was just about to post about this cuz I just went an article about it.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/lifestyle/style/kim-kardashian-skims-olympics-1234974789/

Like I'm SHOCKED honestly this is BIG for her and the skims line, like a legitimizes them as a real contender and not just another celebrity clothing line

11 hours ago, Boo Boo said:

She's not anywhere close to the exotic beauty she once was.

I have said this multiple times to myself and posted on this forum that that is exactly what Kim has done. She was ethnic, exotic looking, definitely not Caucasian blonde hair blue-eyed Los Angeles type of woman and that's what made her appeal to lots of people because she was so different.

And now she is looking cookie cutter with a big butt.

Edited by carolinagirl81
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, GaT said:

Inside Kim Kardashian's Private Tour of the Vatican With Kate Moss

If for nothing else, check out the article to get a glimpse of Kim's sightseeing clothes. 

Jeez Kate Moss was more dressed appropriate even with the jacket on to tour the Vatican. I couldn't imagine how ridiculous Kim looked with a leather trench coat over that dress. 

Also I know that their makeup artist and hairstylist spends so much time with them that they do become friends but at the same time like she didn't have anybody else to ask. maybe the makeup artist and hairdresser had other plans than to follow behind Kim on a WORK trip to Rome. She doesn't know how to do her hair and makeup by now?

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Jeez Kate Moss was more dressed appropriate even with the jacket on to tour the Vatican. I couldn't imagine how ridiculous Kim looked with a leather trench coat over that dress. 

Also I know that their makeup artist and hairstylist spends so much time with them that they do become friends but at the same time like she didn't have anybody else to ask. maybe the makeup artist and hairdresser had other plans than to follow behind Kim on a WORK trip to Rome. She doesn't know how to do her hair and makeup by now?

Kimmy used to brag about how well she knew how to do makeup, now she literally can’t figure it out.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, GaT said:

If for nothing else, check out the article to get a glimpse of Kim's sightseeing clothes.

I'm surprised she was allowed to tour Vatican City dressed like that. If they don't want to see bare arms, I don't think they're going to be happier about bare stomachs. Or does that rule no longer apply? 

I'm not Catholic, but I thought the outfit was offensive and embarrassing. It was the Vatican, not a nightclub. It's so inappropriate.

It was very funny to see her so bare and Kate so covered up, like they weren't in the same climate, let alone at the same event. That's the least model-ly I 've ever seen Kate look. Appropriate though. 

• Love 7
59 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

I'm surprised she was allowed to tour Vatican City dressed like that. If they don't want to see bare arms, I don't think they're going to be happier about bare stomachs. Or does that rule no longer apply? 

She wore a long leather coat over it at the Vatican

8d66ef947020464595396d58cfd4e62c.jpg

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)
On 6/29/2021 at 12:27 AM, carolinagirl81 said:
On 6/28/2021 at 11:41 PM, GaT said:

I was just about to post about this cuz I just went an article about it.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/lifestyle/style/kim-kardashian-skims-olympics-1234974789/

Like I'm SHOCKED honestly this is BIG for her and the skims line, like a legitimizes them as a real contender and not just another celebrity clothing line

I'll be better off being naked than wearing her disgusting revolting SKIMS Loungewear. 

17 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

Kimmy used to brag about how well she knew how to do makeup, now she literally can’t figure it out.

Like she can't figure out how to pass The Baby Bar Exam.

I guess making a mockery of our USA Olympic athletes by making them wear that garbage "loungewear" called "SKIMS" & this "vacation" with Kate Moss is more of a priority than being a mother & studying like hell to finally pass The Baby Bar Exam.

Edited by Magog
  • Useful 1
7 hours ago, Magog said:

I'll be better off being naked than wearing her disgusting revolting SKIMS Loungewear. 

Yep, same here, sis. But since SKIMS is only the underwear/loungewear category, it won't have to come to that. I presume the athletes can pack and wear their own underwear if they choose to. After all, who's checking? LOL. But just imagine if Kim or, worse yet Kanye (shudder), had been selected to design the official USA Olympics uniforms. The horror! As an American, I would have had to immediately seek political asylum in another country out of sheer embarrassment. (And no, please don't come for me, anyone, I'm just joking!) But also, kudos to mama Kris -- love her or hate her -- she is a marketing genius and has earned every dollar of agent commission from the millions she has secured for her no-talent offspring. The Olympics connection: that's major!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Wasn't there some controversy over her originally naming it Kimono? The irony that it will be worn by the US team at the Olympics in Japan, of all places...

I presume the athletes can pack and wear their own underwear if they choose to

Maybe a few of them will pull a Ronaldo and be "fuck, this product sucks" as well?

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
43 minutes ago, LemonSoda said:

Maybe something to do with the Seed Beauty lawsuit? 

I didn't know what the Seed Beauty lawsuit was, so I Googled it (still don't understand) & I happened to run across this article about. What I didn't know was this:

Over two months ago, Coty temporarily shut down Kylie Cosmetics. The new Kylie Cosmetics will launch on July 15th.

When Kylie's IG said 'Something is Coming'—Coty told us why. The new formulas are now 'clean,' with an extensive list of ingredients that you won't find on the label. 

I had no idea they did the same thing with Kylie Cosmetics, I remember someone saying that her display in Ulta was empty & they weren't restocking, so I guess this is why. It doesn't explain why they are doing this, and also, why are they hiding the ingredients?

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, GaT said:

I didn't know what the Seed Beauty lawsuit was, so I Googled it (still don't understand) & I happened to run across this article about. What I didn't know was this:

I had no idea they did the same thing with Kylie Cosmetics, I remember someone saying that her display in Ulta was empty & they weren't restocking, so I guess this is why. It doesn't explain why they are doing this, and also, why are they hiding the ingredients?

I could be wrong but the way it was explained to me is they’re both reformulating because Seed doesn’t want their formulas or digital business models to be known or used by Coty. 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, LemonSoda said:

I could be wrong but the way it was explained to me is they’re both reformulating because Seed doesn’t want their formulas or digital business models to be known or used by Coty. 

Um, that would be stealing proprietary information. & it is very illegal. How could Coty even think of doing that?

• Love 2
6 hours ago, GaT said:

Um, that would be stealing proprietary information. & it is very illegal. How could Coty even think of doing that?

I guess under the sale agreement for the brand they receive that information? 

5 hours ago, Aileen said:

I'd assume it's because she doesn't want to be associated with the West name anymore.

I thought so too and while it could be part of it, I think it’s really the Seed Beauty lawsuit. 

Kim and Co can use LayLay but LayLay can't use North....

That Girl Lay Lay -- a 14-year-old rapper who just landed her own Nickelodeon series -- is calling out Kim Kardashian for allegedly demanding she take down a TikTok ... but sources close to Kim and Kanye are questioning the motives behind the video.

Yup, Kim and Kanye have smoke with a teenager. It's come to this. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Here's the backstory ... TGLL shared a TikTok vid that shows a 6-year-old daughter, North West, hanging out while the young rapper lays down one of her tracks.

Shortly afterward, Lay Lay claimed Kim texted her demanding she take down the clip, and she had no idea why. A rep for the rapper tells TMZ ... Lay Lay feels hurt, and wants Kim to let her repost the vid because she doesn't think there's any good reason to take it down.

However, a source close to Kim and Kanye say they never gave permission for their 6-year-old to be featured in the music video, and believe Lay Lay's team used the old footage of North for publicity.

We're told Lay Lay's father asked Kim and Kanye months ago for permission to use the footage of North, but hadn't heard back by July ... so they decided to post it, thinking it would be no biggie because they had approved another video in the past.

For context, the video was shot in March 2020 ... when Kim was taking some heat for not crediting another young artist, ZaZa, when North performed one of her songs at Paris Fashion Week. We're told Lay Lay now believes Kim only set up that first meeting, and subsequent TikTok as damage control for what happened with ZaZa.

Our Kim and Kanye source says that couldn't be further from the truth, and say it was simply supposed to be a play date ... and now they feel taken advantage of.

The source continues, "Lay Lay’s dad refuses to release the music video without footage of North because he is clearly trying to use her image as a source of publicity which is why North’s parents have an issue to begin with. It’s a matter of principle at this point and the answer is still no. He cannot use footage that was filmed of North taken inside her home during what should have been an innocent child’s play date for commercial purposes.”

As for Lay Lay's claim Kim texted her directly to take the video down? We're told that was Tracy Romulus, Kim's friend and the CMO of KKW Brands.

Lay Lay's rep tells us she feels this was only done because Kim isn't benefitting from the TikTok this time. We're told the 14-year-old is having a hard time dealing with it.

and believe Lay Lay's team used the old footage of North for publicity.

The irony of Kim, of all people, calling out someone else for using anything for publicity...

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
6 hours ago, Hiyo said:

The irony of Kim, of all people, calling out someone else for using anything for publicity...

That’s right. Only Kim herself can exploit her own daughter. 🤣

• Love 4