Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

On 3/5/2021 at 9:54 AM, Nicmar said:

I wish I had a ass.....

Hey, Sis, go for it! You don't have to go overboard like the KarJenners, but sometimes Mother Nature could use a helping hand in that area if that's what you want, no matter what your ethnicity. Just sayin' 😏, LOL.

• Love 1
On 3/4/2021 at 9:49 PM, geauxaway said:

Yah I have no idea what is going on here.  JS that her foot?  It looks like a kids foot.  But even then it doesn’t look like any kind of functional footwear.  And I just bought my kid new Crocs last weekend

Here's a better look at this bizarre shoe

adidas-Yeezy-Foam-Runner-MXT-Moon-Grey-2021~3.jpg

• LOL 1

I laugh if I think about Kim's take on her father's role in the OJ trial and her version of "poring over evidence" in her dad's home office. 

OJ was a narcissist who loved the sound of his own voice and his life was littered with sycophants who kissed his ass on the daily. Anyone who was a regular in his life served that purpose and Robert Kardashian was a regular for many years.

He was tagged as a glorified babysitter during the trial because of their friendship and he spent hours and hours listening to OJ's incessant yammering which drove all the real lawyers nuts. The renewal of RK's long-expired and nearly unused license to practice law was the frosting on that convenient cake. 

OJ acted up because of his limited audience behind bars and RK's only purpose and value was keeping a spoiled man baby in check. That is the supposed pedigree Kim  yammers about.

Raise your hand if you believe that egomaniacs like Shapiro, Bailey and Cochran shared starring defense roles with the likes of Bobby Kardashian.

Like every venture in Kim's life, the grandstanding with a few criminal justice cases is all about what's in it for her. 

She has no meaningful behind the scenes insight into the OJ trial and she didn't pass the Baby Bar. I wonder how many times she has tried. Smoke and mirrors.

Or, maybe she passed and they're saving the reveal for their last season on E!

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, suomi said:

she didn't pass the Baby Bar. I wonder how many times she has tried. Smoke and mirrors.

Or, maybe she passed and they're saving the reveal for their last season on E!

This is what I am wondering about, the information is supposed to be public, either way, TMZ (and everyone else) should have the info. How have we not heard already?

• Love 3
15 hours ago, RoxieBear73 said:

That is one ugly pair of shoes.... lol 

I would go so far as to say that it’s the ugliest shoe I’ve ever seen.  I wouldn’t spend a dime on that monstrosity.

• Love 3
47 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

I would go so far as to say that it’s the ugliest shoe I’ve ever seen.  I wouldn’t spend a dime on that monstrosity.

That's good, because I believe it would cost you 2,000 dimes to buy a pair, at least it would have at retail.

Drake and the Kardashians

Speaking of Drake… 

He was there too, along with at least three Kardashians: Kim, Kendall, and Kylie Jenner, though Kim was not photographed. Which…

For years there have been all kinds of rumours about Drake and Kim, and whether or not they ever hooked up. And, of course, Drake and Kanye West have had their own turbulent relationship. So now that Kim and Kanye are officially over, does that mean Drake is officially moving in? 

2 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

What do you make of the Van Jones dating rumors?

It'll make me sick to my stomach if this is true. If he have any ounce of self-respect (with what little he has left), he will get as far away from her & that wretched family as possible. 

Besides, does Kim really thinks being associated with him would gave her any ounce of respectability in the Court of Law? I don't see what any self-respecting law firm in the Greater Los Angeles Area would want anything to do with Kim representing them & mocking them in a Court of Law. And just like Kim, he would also suck as a parent.

Besides, did Kim even pass that Baby Bar yet? TMZ would of told us about by now if she did.

Edited by Magog
  • Love 2
34 minutes ago, Magog said:

Besides, did Kim even pass that Baby Bar yet? TMZ would of told us about by now if she did.

I don't think so, She posted on her Instagram several bikini pictures of her "studying" a few days ago.

• LOL 3
2 hours ago, Hiyo said:

Maybe she thought some legal/law magazine would feature her on the cover of their annual “Sexiest Lawyers in America” issue?

Or Playboy in their "Smart Women We Love" issue.

• LOL 2
8 hours ago, GaT said:

Or Playboy in their "Smart Women We Love" issue.

Is Playboy even as big as it used to be? Like are they even still putting out magazines or have they gone strictly online? Since Hef died You don't hear about Playboy anymore.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Is Playboy even as big as it used to be? Like are they even still putting out magazines or have they gone strictly online? Since Hef died You don't hear about Playboy anymore.

LOL, I don't know anything about Playboy except there's naked women in it. I just made that up.

• LOL 5
8 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Magazines as a whole are a dying industry. That’s why they’re all (well, most) giving their subscriptions away for free! Didn’t see that in the 90’s.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
On 4/29/2021 at 9:41 AM, Magog said:

When People posted that pic of her "studying" in her bikini, they noted this:

"Since Kardashian passed the baby bar last year, she was allowed to continue for three more years of study."

Which why has nothing ever been said about it previously?  You know they'd have alerted People (or TMZ) about her passing and made a whole deal about it.

• Useful 3
1 hour ago, Cheyanne11 said:

When People posted that pic of her "studying" in her bikini, they noted this:

"Since Kardashian passed the baby bar last year, she was allowed to continue for three more years of study."

Which why has nothing ever been said about it previously?  You know they'd have alerted People (or TMZ) about her passing and made a whole deal about it.

The why is because they're going to use it on the show, the better question is how did they stop everyone from finding out? That information is a public record, it should be out there for everyone to see, how is it not?

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, GaT said:

The why is because they're going to use it on the show, the better question is how did they stop everyone from finding out? That information is a public record, it should be out there for everyone to see, how is it not?

Yeah, that's actually what I was getting at.  TMZ finds everything out and yet this is nowhere to be found?  

• Love 1
On 4/29/2021 at 2:19 PM, Hiyo said:

Maybe she thought some legal/law magazine would feature her on the cover of their annual “Sexiest Lawyers in America” issue?

LOL.   You usually have to pay be in those things (the legal industry is full of scams like that).   But Kim probably thinks they will pay her.

No WAY she passed the baby bar.   Even if they were saving it for the show, it would have come out somehow.   I'm thinking People presumes their readers don't care about the exact facts so just wrote whatever the Ks told them to.

• Love 3
(edited)
On 5/1/2021 at 12:54 AM, Hiyo said:

Look Ma, no eyebrows!

More like, no brains, no self-respect, & no class.

On 5/1/2021 at 1:18 AM, Cinnabon said:

What a freak.

And not the good kind of freak. Though, Kim is the complete opposite of a freak.

2 hours ago, Frost said:

Even more of a soul-less sex bot than usual.

She looks even more fugly as usual. Hopefully, the next step for Kim is to shave off all of her hair. Heck, all of the Kardashians need to shave off their hair. It might actually be a good improvement for a change.

Edited by Magog
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

She managed to hide her ass so that it looks like it belongs to a human. How many photoshoots does she have in a week? One every day?

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

I used to be a big Kardashian fan but for years now, I've been sick of seeing them everywhere all of the time. I went back on instagram and I just find the faces Kim makes in her selfies so over the top and very extra. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Kim Kardashian West hit a bump in the road on her journey to become a lawyer.

In a sneak peek at Thursday's episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians, Kim, 40, reveals that she did not pass the baby bar exam, which in her case is required in order to be given the okay to continue for three more years of study.

"I did not pass the baby bar," she tells sister Kourtney Kardashian and Khloé Kardashian.

https://people.com/tv/kim-kardashian-did-not-pass-baby-bar-exam-kuwtk-sneak-peek/

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1