Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Lisin

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

Recommended Posts

Poor Northie probably didn't have her glam team work on her before they filmed, so of course they don't want that footage released.

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

6 hours ago, Hiyo said:

The irony of Kim, of all people, calling out someone else for using anything for publicity...

That’s right. Only Kim herself can exploit her own daughter. 🤣

  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

Kate Moss is 'Dream' Model for SKIMS, Kim Kardashian Pitched Her Directly

Quote

If you haven't heard ... Kate Moss, one of fashion's biggest names for decades, is the new face of SKIMS this summer. The news is a major deal because she doesn't normally do campaigns like this ... not even for Victoria's Secret.

Sources close to Kim's company tell us ... the boss lady reached out directly to Kate, because she's always considered her THE fashion icon and it's been Kim's dream to work with her.

I don't understand this at all, Kate Moss was known for starting the "heroin chic" look in the 90s because she was so thin. If Kim really considered her THE fashion icon, why the hell did she make her ass the size of a truck? Did she not understand you can't be like Kate Moss & have an ass the size of Rhode Island at the same time?

  • Like 12
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

The Kards are really bringing back people no one has given a dang about in 20 years. Kourt has Travis and now Kim has Kate.

Perhaps Kloe can start randomly making out with Spencer from The Hills so Lamar and Tristan can be jealous. 

Edited by qtpye
  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

ANNNNND, I’ve lost all respect for Kate Moss.

As if Kate Moss have any self-respect for herself in the first place.  Her & Kim can be BFF's with their dumbness on constant display.

8 hours ago, qtpye said:

The Kards are really bringing back people no one has given a dang about in 20 years. Court has Travis and now Kim has Kate.

Perhaps Kloe can start randomly making out with Spencer from The Hills so Lamar and Tristan can be jealous. 

At least Spencer Pratt has some sense of class & dignity. Plus, he's also somewhat charming. A worthless, useless, not worth a damn, nobody like Khloe can learn a whole lot from Spencer.

On 7/13/2021 at 8:54 AM, carolinagirl81 said:

Kim and Co can use LayLay but LayLay can't use North....

Quote

That Girl Lay Lay -- a 14-year-old rapper who just landed her own Nickelodeon series -- is calling out Kim Kardashian for allegedly demanding she take down a TikTok ... but sources close to Kim and Kanye are questioning the motives behind the video.

Yup, Kim and Kanye have smoke with a teenager. It's come to this. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Here's the backstory ... TGLL shared a TikTok vid that shows a 6-year-old daughter, North West, hanging out while the young rapper lays down one of her tracks.

Shortly afterward, Lay Lay claimed Kim texted her demanding she take down the clip, and she had no idea why. A rep for the rapper tells TMZ ... Lay Lay feels hurt, and wants Kim to let her repost the vid because she doesn't think there's any good reason to take it down.

However, a source close to Kim and Kanye say they never gave permission for their 6-year-old to be featured in the music video, and believe Lay Lay's team used the old footage of North for publicity.

We're told Lay Lay's father asked Kim and Kanye months ago for permission to use the footage of North, but hadn't heard back by July ... so they decided to post it, thinking it would be no biggie because they had approved another video in the past.

For context, the video was shot in March 2020 ... when Kim was taking some heat for not crediting another young artist, ZaZa, when North performed one of her songs at Paris Fashion Week. We're told Lay Lay now believes Kim only set up that first meeting, and subsequent TikTok as damage control for what happened with ZaZa.

Our Kim and Kanye source says that couldn't be further from the truth, and say it was simply supposed to be a play date ... and now they feel taken advantage of.

The source continues, "Lay Lay’s dad refuses to release the music video without footage of North because he is clearly trying to use her image as a source of publicity which is why North’s parents have an issue to begin with. It’s a matter of principle at this point and the answer is still no. He cannot use footage that was filmed of North taken inside her home during what should have been an innocent child’s play date for commercial purposes.”

As for Lay Lay's claim Kim texted her directly to take the video down? We're told that was Tracy Romulus, Kim's friend and the CMO of KKW Brands.

Lay Lay's rep tells us she feels this was only done because Kim isn't benefitting from the TikTok this time. We're told the 14-year-old is having a hard time dealing with it.

I don't know much about this girl Lay Lay & her "Tik Toks" other than Tik Toks are migraine inducing just like the Kardashians. I also know that she has an upcoming show on Nickelodeon coming soon. But, I've already giving her a Strike 1 for even associating herself with that idiot Kim & that repulsive family. Doesn't she realize that she is at a big risk of getting fleas & bedbugs by hanging with these losers. Hopefully, she will wise up & stay far away from those fools.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

4 hours ago, Magog said:

I don't know much about this girl Lay Lay & her "Tik Toks" other than Tik Toks are migraine inducing just like the Kardashians. I also know that she has an upcoming show on Nickelodeon coming soon. But, I've already giving her a Strike 1 for even associating herself with that idiot Kim & that repulsive family. Doesn't she realize that she is at a big risk of getting fleas & bedbugs by hanging with these losers. Hopefully, she will wise up & stay far away from those fools.

Don't mean to go off topic, but I know who this girl is because Nickelodeon plays her videos all the time & they're so annoying I always know when they're on 😁 Anyway she started very young & is known for her freestyling (she even has a record contract) so of course, Kim & Kanye want her to be a friend of North's. And just to make you really want to smack your head into a brick wall, I was curious as to what her net worth is so I looked it up. According to this site, she has a net worth of $90 million.

  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, SailorGirl said:

North doesn't seem to have a whole lot of rhythm. No plastic surgeon can fix that . . . 

She definitely takes after Kim there! 🤣

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/13/2021 at 10:33 PM, GaT said:

Kate Moss is 'Dream' Model for SKIMS, Kim Kardashian Pitched Her Directly

I don't understand this at all, Kate Moss was known for starting the "heroin chic" look in the 90s because she was so thin. If Kim really considered her THE fashion icon, why the hell did she make her ass the size of a truck? Did she not understand you can't be like Kate Moss & have an ass the size of Rhode Island at the same time?

Just saw the commercial while watching 600 lb life…perfect target marketing🙄. Kate Moss is a lousy model for a product designed to hold in fat and make you look thinner as her entire career was based on her extreme skinniness. Oooo look, SKIMS makes Kate moss look thin. Gotta buy it. Um. No.

  • Like 8
  • Useful 2
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Wanda said:

Just saw the commercial while watching 600 lb life…perfect target marketing🙄. Kate Moss is a lousy model for a product designed to hold in fat and make you look thinner as her entire career was based on her extreme skinniness. Oooo look, SKIMS makes Kate moss look thin. Gotta buy it. Um. No.

She doesn’t look extremely skinny anymore. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, Aw my lahgs said:

She doesn’t look extremely skinny anymore. 

No, she just looks very skinny now. Of course she would need shapewear.  🤦

  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

On 7/15/2021 at 8:01 PM, SailorGirl said:

North doesn't seem to have a whole lot of rhythm. No plastic surgeon can fix that . . . 

 

On 7/15/2021 at 9:46 PM, Cinnabon said:

She definitely takes after Kim there! 🤣

Prince kicks Kim off the stage for being the most awkward unsexy dancer in the world around 1:17

  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, qtpye said:

 

Prince kicks Kim off the stage for being the most awkward unsexy dancer in the world around 1:17

Thank you for finding this! She was also a joke on DWTS.

4 minutes ago, qtpye said:

 

Prince kicks Kim off the stage for being the most awkward unsexy dancer in the world around 1:17

Just rewatched. So embarrassing and pathetic. I’m pissed that she even got that chance. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Quote

Prince kicks Kim off the stage for being the most awkward unsexy dancer in the world

Prince invited her on stage just to kick her off? He truly deserves to eternally rest in peace.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

Prince invited her on stage just to kick her off? He truly deserves to eternally rest in peace.

Huh?

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Hiyo said:
Quote

Prince kicks Kim off the stage for being the most awkward unsexy dancer in the world

Prince invited her on stage just to kick her off? He truly deserves to eternally rest in peace.

Seeing him do that to her not only definitely put a smile in my face. But, it also show how much more of a legend he is for doing that. I also love that Prince absolutely despises Kim & the rest of the Kardashians. It is very sad & it really sucks that Prince isn't here today so that not only will he remind her stupid ass about that. But, he will also do that to certain "popular" idiots from "Tik Tok". I'm certain that Prince would absolutely hate Tik Tok as much as he hates the Kardashians. I don't know which current pop star today on Prince's level (if that even exist in the first place) that would do that to her today.

Edited by Magog
  • Like 4
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

37 minutes ago, qtpye said:

Dolly Parton just read Kim in the classiest way possible

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/dolly-parton-just-left-best-130000657.html

I guess some interpret a read differently because many interpreted that as Dolly's cheekily showing she knows enough Kardashaian reference/pop culture to know the infamous Kris "you're doing amazing sweetie" moment. Most people actually thought it was kind of cute. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, truthaboutluv said:

I guess some interpret a read differently because many interpreted that as Dolly's cheekily showing she knows enough Kardashaian reference/pop culture to know the infamous Kris "you're doing amazing sweetie" moment. Most people actually thought it was kind of cute. 

Yes, a good read can sound complimentary but if you look below the surface there is some shade. 

The Kards have all the money and fame in the world and now most of them have some adorable children. Why not just sit back and enjoy it for a minute?

I feel like all social media stars feel like if they take a second to breathe, everything will slip away. That might be true for a lot of them but the Kards can afford that and more.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I don't know why would such a sweet classy woman like Dolly Parton would want to even remotely acknowledged such a worthless idiot like Kim. Dolly & Kim are pretty much complete opposites of each other. Kim wishes she has even an ounce of respect, class, morals, talent, & integrity like Dolly Parton. All of that money Kim has (unfortunately) & she can't buy any of that stuff Dolly has.

Edited by Magog
  • Like 5
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Magog said:

I don't know why would such a sweet classy woman like Dolly Parton would want to even remotely acknowledged such a worthless idiot like Kim. Dolly & Kim are pretty much complete opposites of each other. Kim wishes she has even an ounce of respect, class, morals, talent, & integrity like Dolly Parton. All of that money Kim has (unfortunately) & she can't buy any of that stuff Dolly has.

Thank you!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Magog said:

I don't know why would such a sweet classy woman like Dolly Parton would want to even remotely acknowledged such a worthless idiot like Kim. Dolly & Kim are pretty much complete opposites of each other. Kim wishes she has even an ounce of respect, class, morals, talent, & integrity like Dolly Parton. All of that money Kim has (unfortunately) & she can't buy any of that stuff Dolly has.

Because Dolly would never publicly say anything mean about anyone who just said something nice or acknowledged her in a nice way.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/13/2021 at 10:33 PM, GaT said:

Kate Moss is 'Dream' Model for SKIMS, Kim Kardashian Pitched Her Directly

I don't understand this at all, Kate Moss was known for starting the "heroin chic" look in the 90s because she was so thin. If Kim really considered her THE fashion icon, why the hell did she make her ass the size of a truck? Did she not understand you can't be like Kate Moss & have an ass the size of Rhode Island at the same time?

It his is my theory… Kanye has a line in a song, “you can be my black Kate Moss tonight.” So I think Kanye has always been a bit enamored with Kate in how she changed the entire modeling industry from the glam Amazonian supermodel Big Six that everyone knew their names to the rail thin look models today because Kate came along and everyone died over her look. Kate was also a bit shorter by supermodel standards at 5’8” or 5’7” and she broke through to be huge anyway. I always got the feeling that Kim and Kanye worked so well as a couple because he really built her confidence. He would constantly tell her how she was the hottest most everything out there and to go out and take what is hers. Who cares that you are short and curvy, you are changing the industry. Everyone wants to be you type of thing. And it worked! The Kardashians have changed the beauty industry and woman are running to plastic surgeons to get thicker thighs and a protruding round ass. A Brazilian butt lift is a top procedure now. Kim used to be mocked for taking selfies constantly that it was embarrassing  and everyone saying that she had no real job. I remember years ago when they went on a family trip to Bali or Thailand or somewhere in Asia, Kim brought her glam squad and she was a bit embarrassed about it because her family was like why do you need that? And she went and did a photo shoot on the beach in bikini shots that the personal team created for her. It was after North was born. Her family is like why are you taking a whole like Sports Illustrated photoshoot on the beach (and I thought the same thing… like cringe… how do you have the nerve to do that?) and she played it off that she promised to take pictures for Kanye. I think he really did encourage her to take sexy pictures and to be a model, even if she wasn’t one signed with an agency or endorsements. She started doing photo shoots constantly showing off her face and body and posting on Instagram and she gained more and more following and more and more fame. Kanye would use her to model clothes. As her following got bigger, they all got endorsements. The Kardashians were some of the first showing those diet teas on Instagram and constantly posting their workouts. Then Kim published her book “Selfish”, an entire book of professional photos of her and she became more and more famous. On the TV show, she would constantly talk about being so busy with work. It was all self-designed though until it wasn’t and she was big enough that many legit people want to work with her and partner with her for business. It set her up to launch the clothing lines and then KKW and Skims. She was the first to do this self-promoted photo shoots and essentially made being a self-proclaimed Instagram model or Influencer a thing. The whole family has shaped the world in that way. I think she thinks Kate Moss is super iconic for changing the industry and that she did the same. THAT’s why it means so much to her to have Kate model her brand. I think she is smart enough not to say that out loud though… because the comparison is laughable.

Edited by Luckylondon
  • Like 1
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post

5 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

Kim is NO Kate Moss.

Lololol. Totally agree. Kanye is mentally ill with delusions of grandeur. He fed her ego for years. She is not Kate Moss at all, but may think she is groundbreaking like Kate in the 90’s. Just my theory based on observation. Delusions are strong in that family.

Edited by Luckylondon
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Looks like Kim hasn't done her research.....again

Kim Kardashian Gets Cease and Desist Letter Over SKKN Trademark

Quote

Lawyers for Beauty Concepts LLC fired off a cease and desist letter to KK's legal team, claiming since July 2017 it's provided salon and skin care services under its SKKN+ brand name, owned by Cydnie Lunsford.

 

  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post

Kim posted this photo titled "Resting Beach Face". Anybody want to guess how much photoshop she used on her ass to make it look round & smooth?

68a92ec5db3679c73d7470371c048fcd

  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

2 hours ago, GaT said:

Kim posted this photo titled "Resting Beach Face". Anybody want to guess how much photoshop she used on her ass to make it look round & smooth?

68a92ec5db3679c73d7470371c048fcd

And Smaller 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, GaT said:

Kim posted this photo titled "Resting Beach Face".

I'm sure that my sensitive stomach & my dying retinas appreciate that. 

And what is the point of this anyway? 

 

I have been watching the Olympics & so far I haven't seen any of the athletes wearing any of that disgusting, revolting crap from Kim's not worth a damn clothing line.

Edited by Magog
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

And Smaller 

Why would she do that? She paid good money for those injections/implants/whatever the hell those are.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, methodwriter85 said:

Why would she do that? She paid good money for those injections/implants/whatever the hell those are.

Because she had it done when she was "Kim Kardashian, nobody". Then the ass helped get her famous, & got her Kanye. But, a lot of designers didn't want to dress her because of it & she started to realize that her giant ass was a problem. So now she pretends it's not as big, lumpy, & droopy as it really is.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, GaT said:

Because she had it done when she was "Kim Kardashian, nobody". Then the ass helped get her famous, & got her Kanye. But, a lot of designers didn't want to dress her because of it & she started to realize that her giant ass was a problem. So now she pretends it's not as big, lumpy, & droopy as it really is.

I do think at some point we're due for another swing back towards the waif look. Maybe Kim realizes that which is why she's trying to recruit Kate Moss.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

10 hours ago, Magog said:

I have been watching the Olympics & so far I haven't seen any of the athletes wearing any of that disgusting, revolting crap from Kim's not worth a damn clothing line.

To be fair to soon to be back to Ms. Kardashian the skims is lounge wear and I've seen one or two athletes post themselves in the Skims on their social media. 

Share this post


Link to post
Quote

Anybody want to guess how much photoshop she used on her ass

Just the ass?

  • Laugh 10

Share this post


Link to post

Not to beat a dead horse or kick a man when he's down or whatever hackneyed metaphor anyone would care to insert, but results are now available to those who took the FYLSX, AKA Baby Bar, in June. 

Did Kim take it?  If so, is she going to sit on the results until the HULU show premieres?  Or is she maybe going to quietly give up her study of the law and hope everyone forgets?

My guess is that if she had passed, she might already have shared the good news, but I obviously don't know much about it.

  • Like 2
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/8/2021 at 5:51 AM, jilliannatalia said:

Not to beat a dead horse or kick a man when he's down or whatever hackneyed metaphor anyone would care to insert, but results are now available to those who took the FYLSX, AKA Baby Bar, in June. 

Did Kim take it?  If so, is she going to sit on the results until the HULU show premieres?  Or is she maybe going to quietly give up her study of the law and hope everyone forgets?

My guess is that if she had passed, she might already have shared the good news, but I obviously don't know much about it.

We didn't know she took and FAILED  the other two times so its likely they will not say weather or not she took it. However if she passed you know PimpMomma Kris would have made billboards of that fact so maybe she failed again or didn't take it. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

I think it's 3 strikes and you're out so hopefully this is the end of Kimmie pretending to be a lawyer.  If she wants to use her celebrity to highlight a cause, such as wrongly incarcerated people, then God Speed.  It seems like an odd cause for her to champion, but if it raises the profile of someone wrongly convicted, more power to her.  It's her arrogance of thinking she could just sit at home with people prepping her and giving her customized versions of the exam for practice and then pass the test with flying colors that ticks me off.

  • Like 5
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/9/2021 at 7:42 AM, carolinagirl81 said:

We didn't know she took and FAILED  the other two times so its likely they will not say weather or not she took it. However if she passed you know PimpMomma Kris would have made billboards of that fact so maybe she failed again or didn't take it. 

Or they're keeping it quiet to use on the new show. I still don't know how they kept the other 2 times quiet until it appeared on the show, it's supposed to be public information.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

On 8/15/2021 at 12:36 PM, GaT said:

Or they're keeping it quiet to use on the new show. I still don't know how they kept the other 2 times quiet until it appeared on the show, it's supposed to be public information.

I really doubt Kim or the family could sit on the information for that long if she passed, though I may be underestimating all of them in terms of what they are capable of or willing to do in order to remain relevant and thus make their new show marketable.

With regard to the actual California Bar Exam,  those who are registered with the California Bar and who have log-in information may see a list of names of all those who passed the actual bar exam. The names of those who failed are not listed, though it it's known that a person took the exam and he or she is not listed among those who passed,  it's not much of a leap to infer that the person failed the exam.

FYLSX (baby bar) results are not posted/listed on a website. Each examinee's/applicant's scores are sent to his or her individual portal. 

  • Like 2
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post

She's got to own part of his business or something, she can't possibly be shilling for him for a $2,000 treatment, can she?

Kim Kardashian Gets Microneedling Treatment for Sun, Dark Spots on Her Face

Quote

The laser treatment -- which can cost upwards of $2,300 -- consists of ultrafine needles and radio frequency energy to penetrate the skin. This process triggers the skin's natural repair process ... resulting in the skin looking smooth, supple and tight. The treatment can also be used to treat uneven skin tone, scarring, blemishes and stretch marks, among other things.

 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
45 minutes ago, GaT said:

She's got to own part of his business or something, she can't possibly be shilling for him for a $2,000 treatment, can she?

Kim Kardashian Gets Microneedling Treatment for Sun, Dark Spots on Her Face

 

Of course she's getting that at a discount maybe she's paying half of that cuz she got to pay something He can't give it to her for free or maybe he is because now that it's out that she's getting that treatment at his office he's going to get s*** ton of calls.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Of course she's getting that at a discount maybe she's paying half of that cuz she got to pay something He can't give it to her for free or maybe he is because now that it's out that she's getting that treatment at his office he's going to get s*** ton of calls.

She's a friggin' billionaire, why does she need a discount?????

  • Like 2
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, GaT said:

She's a friggin' billionaire, why does she need a discount?????

A lot of wealthy people old money and new money are very cheap and always looking for a discount.

  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I wouldn’t go to anyone recommended by this family. 

Exactly. That’s a black mark against any business IMO.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Still Mrs West?

Quote

Sources close to K & Y tell us ... there actually is a chance they could get back together. They've been spending time together privately and "working on rebuilding the foundation of their relationship."

 

While our sources say their divorce is still on, it's possible Kim might withdraw the divorce petition. There's obviously a lot of love and history between the former pair, but many areas of disagreement that have to be worked out.

We're told one of the glimmers of hope is that both Kim and Ye want what's best for their kids, and if they can work things out it's a win for the entire family.

 

  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size