Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

16 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Well someone is blabbing lies. The Post was told Kanye ditched the family for the holidays but TMZ says otherwise

https://www.tmz.com/2021/01/06/kim-kardashian-kanye-west-christmas-gifts-maybach-suv-james-turrell-artwork-marriage-counseling-divorce/

There have been some rumors that Kanye might have had an affair with Jeffrey Star but it could all be bullshit. Right now Jeffrey is in Wyoming (Kanye also has a place in Wyoming) and is neither confirming or denying. 

23 minutes ago, qtpye said:

There have been some rumors that Kanye might have had an affair with Jeffrey Star but it could all be bullshit. Right now Jeffrey is in Wyoming (Kanye also has a place in Wyoming) and is neither confirming or denying. 

I know that there have been rumors of Kanye hooking up with Olivier Rousteing for years, & now this, but is Kanye actually bisexual? It just seems strange to me that there are random rumors about him hooking up with guys, but that's it, nothing concrete. Also, have you seen Jeffree Starr? He wears just as much makeup as any Kar/Jen. If the rumor is true, I guess we know Kanye's type, he likes 'em with 5 pounds of makeup on their face.

• Love 8
11 minutes ago, GaT said:

I know that there have been rumors of Kanye hooking up with Olivier Rousteing for years, & now this, but is Kanye actually bisexual? It just seems strange to me that there are random rumors about him hooking up with guys, but that's it, nothing concrete. Also, have you seen Jeffree Starr? He wears just as much makeup as any Kar/Jen. If the rumor is true, I guess we know Kanye's type, he likes 'em with 5 pounds of makeup on their face.

Whatever the gender, the Kanye does not seem go for the fresh faced minimal make up look that most guys claim to like. 

17 hours ago, GaT said:

That's because they all think that if a guy thinks they're sexy & buys them expensive gifts, that's love. They have no idea what love is, if they can't take a photo of it & post it on social media, then it's not real.

Khloe is already doing that with her ugly giant rock.

Kanye was obsessed with the girl in the sex tape, the real life person probably got tired of faking "put it in me, put it in me" when they had sex, so his interest didn't hold.

I heard from someone who saw that sex tape she did with Ray J was boring! 🤣

• LOL 3
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

Fwiw I don't believe the Jeffree Starr rumor. The rumor began on TikTok by someone who is well known for posting outrageous things for clout.

The TikTok person who started the rumor is a total troll.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:
9 hours ago, Nicmar said:

I heard from someone who saw that sex tape she did with Ray J was boring! 🤣

It was. Definitely made it seem like Kimmy didn’t really enjoy sex.

It probably was boring & it definitely sucked. Besides, I'm proud to say that I've never ever watched a minute of that tape. Because I have high standards & most importantly, I valued my retinas. 

5 hours ago, nexxie said:

Headline: Kim Kardashian Is Reportedly Divorcing Kanye West “For the Sake of Her Kids and Her Own Sanity”

https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2021/01/kim-kardashian-kanye-west-divorce-reasons-presidential-campaign-final-straw

Since when has Kim ever valued her sanity or has any sense of sanity? Does it even exist in the first place?

• Love 8
12 hours ago, GaT said:

Kim (and/or Kris) is spinning the narrative Kim Kardashian seen wearing wedding band. Yes, the ring is magically back on her finger. I'm sure we all know it's because Kimmy wouldn't give up on her marriage & if she happens to get divorced, it will be all Kanye's fault. Yes. 

Yes, and also Kim is absolutely relishing all the media attention from the divorce speculation, including what she is or isn't wearing on her ring finger. This is what she lives for.

• Love 1

Please stay on topic. I just removed the posts about other stars' charitable donations as they have nothing to do with Kim/the Kardashians.

13 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

This is Kim??? 

Apparently she is on a vegan diet. And yet she pumps herself full of chemicals in plastic surgery. 

35A58136-A0AA-48CE-864E-0B1DE61EBE6C.jpeg

Yikes, tone down the filter Kim. She's wiped all skin texture off of her, she doesn't even look like a human, and how much filler did she put into her lips? I guess she wanted to make sure they were bigger than Kylie's.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

It’s impossible to remember this show started and succeeded because it showed a large, apparently loving family of beautiful, but uniquely beautiful, women and the men in their lives who had equal say. Kim and Reggie were a Gorgeous couple and her face lit up when she was with him. Kylie and Kendall were two lively little girls that had their parents pulling their hair out sometimes.

and the patriarch was Olympic superstar Bruce Jenner. Not a momager who thought inhuman looking children with multiple partners was the wave of the future.

• Love 6
6 hours ago, Veronique Bette said:

Yes, and also Kim is absolutely relishing all the media attention from the divorce speculation, including what she is or isn't wearing on her ring finger. This is what she lives for.

Aaand I'm sure its no coincidence at all the very last KUWTK is being shot today. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, Veronique Bette said:

I just came here to post that this is the first celebrity I can think of who's shopping her divorce around the media before she's even filed. That's a new low, especially now that North is old enough to read about her mom being "done" with her dad.

• Love 8
Just now, geauxaway said:

I wonder if she has another man on the line or a side piece.  

I don't think so. It would look bad for her image. She was still technically married to Humphries when she got knocked up with North, so hooking up with someone new while still technically married to Kanye would just be a bad look. Plus, people would expect her to spend more time with her kids, not time with her new man.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

This is Kim??? 

Apparently she is on a vegan diet. And yet she pumps herself full of chemicals in plastic surgery. 

It kind of reminds me of an old Ben Stiller movie where his character would drink wheat grass shakes and talk about being healthy but then would be snorting cocaine up his noise every 5 minutes.

Yep, can not wait for the announcements about how she refuses to put anything "unnatural" in her body.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 1/8/2021 at 6:56 PM, geauxaway said:

I wonder if she has another man on the line or a side piece.  

There’s been rumors of her and Van Jones, a CNN legal analyst and a FOINE Man. 

On 1/8/2021 at 2:35 PM, iwantcookies said:

This is Kim??? 

She looks a lot like Jeffree Starr.

• LOL 8
10 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

I had no clue that the sex tape was with that little creepy dork RJ. Barf. 

Lol yes singer Brandy's little brother.  If you recall Mrs soon to be ex West had a lawsuit against her by RJ and Brandy's mother  Sonja over Kim racking up charges on Sonja's credit cards back when Kim was a personal stylist/assistant running around with Paris Hilton. 

That sex tape was so wack BTW I remember watching like 10 minutes of it on one of the adult sites forever ago.

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Lol yes singer Brandy's little brother.  If you recall Mrs soon to be ex West had a lawsuit against her by RJ and Brandy's mother  Sonja over Kim racking up charges on Sonja's credit cards back when Kim was a personal stylist/assistant running around with Paris Hilton. 

That sex tape was so wack BTW I remember watching like 10 minutes of it on one of the adult sites forever ago.

The funniest thing is this sex tape is probably the only thing RJ will be remembered for, besides ruining Moesha.

Brandy, if you want to get your talentless brother some work...do not do it at the expense of characters we know and love.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, qtpye said:

The funniest thing is this sex tape is probably the only thing RJ will be remembered for, besides ruining Moesha.

Brandy, if you want to get your talentless brother some work...do not do it at the expense of characters we know and love.

LoL he was/is on Love and Hip Hop Los Angeles with his soon to be ex-wife he's so messy like I guess his parents were focused on Brandy that he was busy in the hood trying to be hard with the "crew" he's really a messy guy I don't see how he could even be married with children.

And he definitely had a type of woman if you saw his wife and Kim at the time they were together definitely fit the mold.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

LoL he was/is on Love and Hip Hop Los Angeles with his soon to be ex-wife he's so messy like I guess his parents were focused on Brandy that he was busy in the hood trying to be hard with the "crew" he's really a messy guy I don't see how he could even be married with children.

And he definitely had a type of woman if you saw his wife and Kim at the time they were together definitely fit the mold.

Sadly, I am ashamed to admit that I caught some of his horrible Flavor of Love ripoff reality show called "For The Love Of Ray Jay".

He loves curvy exotic looking "light skinned" women. 

Ironically, I used to look up to his sister for being an attractive slender chocolate skinned teenage princess, when there were not that many representing that look on TV,  back in the day.

Something funny I think I may have posted about at the time, Ray J goes to my dentist. I had already known through instagram that he goes where I go but one day I'm in the waiting room and he walked in. He was super friendly but I suddenly couldnt unsee the sex tape. And apparently he can afford full mouth veneers so he must have really profitted off that tape.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

Something funny I think I may have posted about at the time, Ray J goes to my dentist. I had already known through instagram that he goes where I go but one day I'm in the waiting room and he walked in. He was super friendly but I suddenly couldnt unsee the sex tape. And apparently he can afford full mouth veneers so he must have really profitted off that tape.

He's not broke by regular people's standard thats for sure. He's said he STILL gets a check from that tape, plus  s got some company that has a scooter or maybe he invested in the scooter company i can't remember and he also has some bluetooth headphones.

2 hours ago, qtpye said:

Sadly, I am ashamed to admit that I caught some of his horrible Flavor of Love ripoff reality show called "For The Love Of Ray Jay".

He loves curvy exotic looking "light skinned" women. 

Ironically, I used to look up to his sister for being an attractive slender chocolate skinned teenage princess, when there were not that many representing that look on TV,  back in the day.

Yes he does like the "exotic" multiracial women. I forgot about that show lol! Oh the trainwreck guilty pleasure reality tv that VH1 had on.

Yes, Brandy definitely was a teen pop princess.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, carolinagirl81 said:

He's not broke by regular people's standard thats for sure. He's said he STILL gets a check from that tape, plus  s got some company that has a scooter or maybe he invested in the scooter company i can't remember and he also has some bluetooth headphones.

Yes he does like the "exotic" multiracial women. I forgot about that show lol! Oh the trainwreck guilty pleasure reality tv that VH1 had on.

Yes, Brandy definitely was a teen pop princess.

But Kim is a white girl, no matter how much she wants to portray otherwise.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

No way would he date trashy Kim.

Pimp momma the source?

because Van would be a huge step up for the new legal eagle kim kardashian, attorney at law

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, Wanda said:

Pimp momma the source?

because Van would be a huge step up for the new legal eagle kim kardashian, attorney at law

That is true he would be a step up from the men she's dated in the past but he's too regular guy. 

And is the Kim Kardashian Esquire thing still happening? 

• Love 1

I'm shocked I tell ya, shocked! Kanye has kept silent about the divorce news. You would think he would be ranting all over twitter and any other social medai source saying the most vile things he can about Kim and the family but instead not a word. They must have him heavily medicated or they slapped him with a gag order immediately. I would love to know what is up with that. 

• Love 6
55 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

I'm shocked I tell ya, shocked! Kanye has kept silent about the divorce news. You would think he would be ranting all over twitter and any other social medai source saying the most vile things he can about Kim and the family but instead not a word. They must have him heavily medicated or they slapped him with a gag order immediately. I would love to know what is up with that. 

Probably part of the marriage counseling, he has to stop commenting on social media.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, DangerousMinds said:

Then Kim should also have to stay off SM.

Kim isn't shouting their business to the world, or insulting his relatives, or posting anything detrimental to Kanye, but that's the only kind of stuff Kanye posts. Big difference between posting a photo of yourself in a bikini or at your island birthday party & calling your spouse's mother a white supremacist & "Kris Jong-Un"

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, GaT said:

Kim isn't shouting their business to the world, or insulting his relatives, or posting anything detrimental to Kanye, but that's the only kind of stuff Kanye posts. Big difference between posting a photo of yourself in a bikini or at your island birthday party & calling your spouse's mother a white supremacist & "Kris Jong-Un"

They should both stop 🤷‍♀️.

• Love 1

They told Kanye it was just a storyline for the new spinoff show and if he kept quiet he would get a check out  of it.   

No way is Van Jones dating Kim K.   Just no way.    Kris might want that new image now that sex kitten, earth mother, muse to a "genius" have failed, it's time for the "legal eagle, Kim K." image.    Except we haven't heard ONE bit of that lately have we?    Not one word about the Baby Bar and the results are looooooong out.    IF she had passed( and we are not sure she even took it), we would have heard about it.   

Someone on here once said that the law thing was only an excuse to stay in California when Kanye was talking about moving to Chicago.   I think you are right.   Once Kanye was off to Wyoming and did not expect her to join him, she knew she was safe.

• Love 7
On 1/7/2021 at 2:40 PM, DangerousMinds said:

Did we ever make any bets on how long their sham marriage would last? Again, those poor kids that they brought into their mess.

I don't think we did bet on it but at least it was way over 72 days. Wendy Williams complimented her wedding dress then said the next one would be beautiful as well aka Kim will marry again.

• LOL 5
4 hours ago, Hockey Addict said:

I don't think we did bet on it but at least it was way over 72 days. Wendy Williams complimented her wedding dress then said the next one would be beautiful as well aka Kim will marry again.

The marriage to Humphries, BTW he just seemingly fell off the face of the planet. Do we need to put his face on a milk carton? But back to what i was saying, IMO the reason that marriage didn't even make it to a year was Kris H. expected Kim to act like a "wife" and he wanted to be "up underneath" her all the time. Whereas Kanye was off jet setting all over the place and let her do her own thing. 

And yes Kim most definitely marry again but it won't be to an athlete or musician it'll probably be to some executive/ceo or lawyer. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
40 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

The marriage to Humphries, BTW he just seemingly fell off the face of the planet.

Funny you say that.  I was watching a marathon of Million Dollar Listing LA yesterday morning and he was on it looking for a house.  It was from a few seasons ago.  He also had a cameo appearance in an episode of The Mindy Project that was really hilarious (I love that show and rewatch it often).  🤣

Is Reggie currently married?  I don’t keep up with him, but could you imagine?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1