Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Lisin

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Kim said he had it at the very beginning when it wasnt really known so it wasn't this huge pandemic it eventually turned into. Lots of people started getting sick with it in January/February but had no idea what it was.

She said she changed his sheets while wearing gloves and a face shield (while taking care of her own four kids - the horror!) so she can't have it both ways. If he was sick in February when no one knew what it was she wouldn't have been gloved and shielded. She fronted like the household help was dismissed while he was contagious and said "I had my four babies." The horror! (And your oldest baby is 7 years old, hunty). 

Not that I believe she has changed a bed or washed a dish or cleaned a toilet in the last 10 years anyway. 

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

5 hours ago, Aw my lahgs said:

If he was sick in February it would just be treated like the flu and their staff would be taking care of Kanye.

And could have been the flu because Covid tests weren’t yet available. Just more exaggerations and lies.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, suomi said:

She said she changed his sheets while wearing gloves and a face shield (while taking care of her own four kids - the horror!) so she can't have it both ways. If he was sick in February when no one knew what it was she wouldn't have been gloved and shielded. She fronted like the household help was dismissed while he was contagious and said "I had my four babies." The horror! (And your oldest baby is 7 years old, hunty). 

Not that I believe she has changed a bed or washed a dish or cleaned a toilet in the last 10 years anyway. 

It's funny.

Even though it is all a bunch of bullshit, most men and women take care of their spouses and children while they are sick all the time and do not even think about getting special recognition.

The fact that she thinks she did something extraordinary tells you something about her priorities.

  • Like 11
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

I called it right back in the beginning of the Pandemic that a Kimmie was going to claim to have it and how she bravely overcame it.    I was THIS close.   How cooooonvenient that they claim he had it back in February to explain away why they didn't grab the headlines with an announcement.   

If Kimmie changed a sheet at ANY time in her life, I'm the Queen of England.  

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

Guess who is going to be on My Next Guest Needs No Introduction with David Letterman?

 

  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post

Kim is going to be in the Paw Patrol movie. It'll be in theaters in August 2021. I don't know what the hell Nickelodeon is thinking having Kim being a part of this movie or the Paw Patrol franchise. What is Kim going to bring to this movie other than her usual absolute suckiness?

 

The Wrap - Paw Patrol Movie

 

 

 

Edited by Magog
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Magog said:

Kim is going to be in the Paw Patrol movie. It'll be in theaters in August 2021. I don't know what the hell Nickelodeon is thinking having Kim being a part of this movie or the Paw Patrol franchise. What is Kim going to bring to this movie other than her usual absolute suckiness?

 

The Wrap - Paw Patrol Movie

 

 

 

A bunch of actors & Kim, that makes so much sense.

  • Laugh 3
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Magog said:

Kim is going to be in the Paw Patrol movie. It'll be in theaters in August 2021. I don't know what the hell Nickelodeon is thinking having Kim being a part of this movie or the Paw Patrol franchise. What is Kim going to bring to this movie other than her usual absolute suckiness?

 

The Wrap - Paw Patrol Movie

 

 

 

Well, she’s a bitch after all...

  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/7/2020 at 1:07 PM, qtpye said:

The fact that she thinks she did something extraordinary tells you something everything about her priorities.

 

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/27/2020 at 12:59 PM, Aw my lahgs said:

Reminds me of when Kim sent kids clothes to Kate and Kate refused them.

When did this  happen? (Thanks for sharing this, btw. There's so much I don't know.)

Edited by Alexis R. · Reason: typo
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

Well, I watched the Letterman episode with Kim. In no special order:

Kris, Khloe, Kourtney, & Kanye wearing sunglasses with his hood up, were in the audience. Kendall & Kylie have no idea who David Letterman is which is probably why neither one was there.

Kim talked about the first time she caught Caitlin dressed as a woman, when the sex tape came out, the robbery, & OJ. She said OJ called the house from jail to talk to Kris & they got into it on the phone & how her parents were on different sides of the OJ fence. She also said that after the verdict, Robert told Kim & Kourtney they were celebrating at his house & to come over & she drove (she was 14), & there were papps all at the house & the next day there were photos that said “Robert Kardashian’s mistress arrives at his house”

She had her hair pulled back in a long braid & Dave asked about how much it cost, & she said she did an IG post for the hair & got paid with a lifetime of free hair for it. I assume that was pre planned because I don't think Dave would really be that interested in her hair. She also said that she makes more with one IG post than an entire season of KUWTK.

  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 5

Share this post


Link to post

17 hours ago, goofygirl said:

All the more reason for the sucky show to end. Once and for all. Over. Gone. Cya.

Don't let the door hit them on silicone donkey asses on the way out

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

The part of the Letterman episode that had me rolling my eyes was her saying that Kanye flew to Paris for a few hours specifically because she sent him a pic of what she was going to be wearing to a fashion week event and he didn't like it--so he came to style her.  I think we're supposed to find that sort of thing endearing, but it's beyond weird.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/26/2020 at 11:39 AM, Cheyanne11 said:

The part of the Letterman episode that had me rolling my eyes was her saying that Kanye flew to Paris for a few hours specifically because she sent him a pic of what she was going to be wearing to a fashion week event and he didn't like it--so he came to style her.  I think we're supposed to find that sort of thing endearing, but it's beyond weird.

And controlling When they first started going out, he showed up with one of his designer friends, & they went through Kim's wardrobe & decided what she should get rid of & she let them. She later said she actually kept everything instead of getting rid of it, but seriously, would you let someone come into your house, go into your closet, & decide what clothes you couldn't ever wear again? She let him because he was bringing her into his little "designer" world & she wanted to be on the cover of Vogue.

Edited by GaT
  • Like 4
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, GaT said:

And controlling When they first started going out, he showed up with one of his designer friends, & they went through Kim's wardrobe & decided what she should get rid of & she let them. She later said she actually kept everything instead of getting rid of it, but seriously, would you let someone come into your house, go into your closet, & decide what clothes you couldn't ever wear again? She let him because he was bringing her into his little "designer" world &she wanted to be on the cover of Vogue.

I think it was a carefully calculated (nothing the Kardashians do is not calculated) to build him up as a fashion mogul. Unfortunately, Kim always looked like deep fried ass after he started styling her.

Why would people think 14 year old Kim was Robert Kardashian’s mistress? Was he friends with Jeffrey Epstein?  

Wouldn’t it be more likely that one of the tall skinny adult blonde women that always hung around OJ be more likely to be dating Robert?

Kim likes to pretend that she was always this great beauty. The truth is, she was just kinda a cute kid (nothing particularly special) who grew into her exotic good looks. She then destroyed those looks with too much plastic surgery.

  • Like 6
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/23/2020 at 3:37 AM, GaT said:

Well, I watched the Letterman episode with Kim. In no special order:

Kris, Khloe, Kourtney, & Kanye wearing sunglasses with his hood up, were in the audience. Kendall & Kylie have no idea who David Letterman is which is probably why neither one was there.

Kim talked about the first time she caught Caitlin dressed as a woman, when the sex tape came out, the robbery, & OJ. She said OJ called the house from jail to talk to Kris & they got into it on the phone & how her parents were on different sides of the OJ fence. She also said that after the verdict, Robert told Kim & Kourtney they were celebrating at his house & to come over & she drove (she was 14), & there were papps all at the house & the next day there were photos that said “Robert Kardashian’s mistress arrives at his house”

She had her hair pulled back in a long braid & Dave asked about how much it cost, & she said she did an IG post for the hair & got paid with a lifetime of free hair for it. I assume that was pre planned because I don't think Dave would really be that interested in her hair. She also said that she makes more with one IG post than an entire season of KUWTK.

Mods of PTV - We really need an eyeroll/ disgusted face emoticon. ^^^^^

 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Kim Kardashian's 'Normal' Private Island Birthday Bash Inspires Hilarious Memes

Quote

After 2 weeks of multiple health screens and asking everyone to quarantine, I surprised my closest inner circle with a trip to a private island where we could pretend things were normal just for a brief moment in time.

From the Cambridge Dictionary, the definition of "surprised":

Quote

feeling or showing surprise because something has happened that you did not expect:

After 2 weeks of health screens & making everyone quarantine, I doubt anyone was "surprised"

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

28 minutes ago, GaT said:

Kim Kardashian's 'Normal' Private Island Birthday Bash Inspires Hilarious Memes

Quote

After 2 weeks of multiple health screens and asking everyone to quarantine, I surprised my closest inner circle with a trip to a private island where we could pretend things were normal just for a brief moment in time.

I'm sure that the ants, rats, skunks, raccoons, cockroaches, termites, & bedbugs (especially) appreciate that birthday bash. I'm certain that it was worth the self-isolating for 2 weeks to be at that party. And why didn't Kanye show his fugly mug to this birthday bash?

And what the hell does she know about being humble? Its definitely not in her or that family's vocabulary.

 

  • Like 1
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

Just happened to run across this one.  Is it me, or was she wearing skims for this photo, tried to photoshop it out, & screwed up her right leg?

34888096-8883151-image-a-42_160377972491

  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

I just saw some of those pictures myself on Instagram and I was surprised that Rob  was in attendance and even took a picture with his sister's. 

And I agree with above that was a shit ton of people for such an "intimate" island getaway for her 40th birthday. 

Also that bikini picture was HELLA photoshoped as if there'd ever be a non retouched picture posted by this family.

Edited by carolinagirl81
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Kanye was there. Kourtney posted a pic with him.

That "closest inner circle" sure looked like a shit load of people. And hey Khloe got another new face!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CG2zK7WgghF/?igshid=1prjj733lyooy

Beautiful place! Kim is such a narcissist she just can’t take a pic without posing and/or pursing her lips - she even does it in pics with the kids. Sickening.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

17 hours ago, GaT said:

Just happened to run across this one.  Is it me, or was she wearing skims for this photo, tried to photoshop it out, & screwed up her right leg?

34888096-8883151-image-a-42_160377972491

Why does she have a camel toe on her leg?

  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Aw my lahgs said:

Why does she have a camel toe on her leg?

It looks like a reflection from the sun/water.  I know the pics are Photoshopped/filtered to the max, but something about her body just creeps me out.  I think it’s because there’s such a vast difference between the top-half and the bottom-half of her body.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, farmgal4 said:

It looks like a reflection from the sun/water.  I know the pics are Photoshopped/filtered to the max, but something about her body just creeps me out.  I think it’s because there’s such a vast difference between the top-half and the bottom-half of her body.

she has the body of an insect

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

From a fashion standpoint, those sunglasses are hideous and the bikini is absolutely banal.   Unfortunately, whoever was inflating the mannequin had an equipment malfunction - all the air went to the bottom half!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

2 hours ago, howmanywords said:

I get the sentiment behind this and I teared up for about a minute - then I burst out laughing when the hologram said "you married the most, most, most genius man' 😂

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CG8gdHdA1mX/?igshid=1bwfrnkkq1o8x

As much as I can't stand Kanye, I have to give him credit for this. This is probably the most amazing gift she'll ever get.

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Kim also posted a closeup and the details are insane.

 

This is pretty amazing, like despite the things that he said, I didn't watch the clip with the hologram but to be able to have your loved one back in a sentence it's pretty awesome, like I don't know what he could do to top this gift. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

I legitimately think that Kanye loves Kim, really, truly, madly, deeply loves her, even if at least 50% is superficially. There's not a doubt in my mind that she's the one that Kanye will always have in his heart; I've mentioned this before, but I remember him saying that the first time he saw her, she was with Paris, & he looked up "Kim Kardashawn", because he was smitten with her beauty. He carried a torch for her for years. 

Kim, on the other hand, I think tolerates Kanye. She wanted an in to the things Kanye could get her into: Vogue cover, Met Gala invite, Bey & JayZ friendship, but I think as far as actual love, Reggie was her big one. I think she loves Kanye in a friendly way, & as the father of her kids, but I think if she got a better offer, he'd be eating her dust. 

I say all of that because I'm not surprised that Kanye went all out for such a thoughtful, emotional gift, especially after this year. I will be surprised if Kim has a Wild Wild Mrs. West party next year, because, I think she'll be dumping him before that. Although, they don't seem to be together much, so maybe they'll stay together, but mostly apart, if that makes sense. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

This is pretty amazing, like despite the things that he said, I didn't watch the clip with the hologram but to be able to have your loved one back in a sentence it's pretty awesome, like I don't know what he could do to top this gift. 

Am I the only one who thinks this whole hologram thing is a little creepy??? 

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post

I don’t know - maybe Robert would’ve said, “What the hell Kimberly? A porn movie? Okay, your mother was able to spin that into a few bucks. But come on! Stop the surgeries. Put down your mirror for two minutes. Get that law degree. And tell Rob to get off his butt.”

  • Like 11
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

That is a trip! I have no frame of reference about him at that age. Nice looking guy. I remember him when he was much older.

Speaking of... "proud Armenian Kimberly" - she got rid of her Armenian face a long time ago. She ran far from it, as far as she could. 

Still waiting to hear about the Baby Bar results...

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, SailorGirl said:

Am I the only one who thinks this whole hologram thing is a little creepy??? 

No, I think it’s EXTREMELY creepy! And Robert would’ve hated Kanye.

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/30/2020 at 9:25 AM, nkotb said:

I legitimately think that Kanye loves Kim, really, truly, madly, deeply loves her, even if at least 50% is superficially. There's not a doubt in my mind that she's the one that Kanye will always have in his heart; I've mentioned this before, but I remember him saying that the first time he saw her, she was with Paris, & he looked up "Kim Kardashawn", because he was smitten with her beauty. He carried a torch for her for years. 

Kim, on the other hand, I think tolerates Kanye. She wanted an in to the things Kanye could get her into: Vogue cover, Met Gala invite, Bey & JayZ friendship, but I think as far as actual love, Reggie was her big one. I think she loves Kanye in a friendly way, & as the father of her kids, but I think if she got a better offer, he'd be eating her dust. 

I say all of that because I'm not surprised that Kanye went all out for such a thoughtful, emotional gift, especially after this year. I will be surprised if Kim has a Wild Wild Mrs. West party next year, because, I think she'll be dumping him before that. Although, they don't seem to be together much, so maybe they'll stay together, but mostly apart, if that makes sense. 

She most definitely will be having a expensive full out blow out birthday party next year. I've read something that the party she had planned on throwing for her 40th will be happening in 2021

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

She most definitely will be having a expensive full out blow out birthday party next year. I've read something that the party she had planned on throwing for her 40th will be happening in 2021

And it'll probably be just as tacky & ratchet like her 40th.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Magog said:

And it'll probably be just as tacky & ratchet like her 40th.

Not to be petty (okay I'm being petty) her cake was extremely cheap looking.

Only Kim would think that renting a private island is toning it down.

Edited by qtpye
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, qtpye said:

Not to be petty (okay I'm being petty) her cake was extremely cheap looking.

Only Kim would think that renting a private island is toning it down.

For them it’s like a birthday outing to the beach - “Just bring yourselves and your swimsuits!”

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Kim really had two parties. The one that she didn't know about that everyone planned that was shown on KUWTK. It looked insane. And I saw lots of comments from people who were at the private getaway who called it "the best week of my life". I don't know what more she can do next year to top what she got this year. Its apparent from all the pics and video this was not a small group of just her inner circle either.

In other news, what the hell are her and Kanye supposed to be?

 

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size