Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

52 minutes ago, nexxie said:

They look like red and black dumbasses blobs.

Pfft but they are Balenciaga blobs! You know Kanye's bizarre ass must of went to the designer with some "vision".

I loved the Tiger King costumes with the kids she posted the other day. They were all actually cute and creative.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

That's what I was trying to figure out too. I guess because its designer it's all good? Because they are all about what's on the label. Their house looked really awesome as a big spider's web. If i had their bank accounts id get a party planner and ball out for the holidays too

Well, I probably wouldn’t during a global pandemic.

• Love 7

I saw a picture of one of the kids holding a sign saying "My lawyer's name is Kim" or something like that.  Did she pass the baby bar?  And 🤮 on someone seriously consulting her on prison reform.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Frost said:

Can someone explain to me why a random person would want to wear a beige T-shirt proclaiming "Kim is my lawyer"?

A random person wouldn't, but the massive Kim fans who don't even hesitate to drop hundreds anytime she releases a new Skims or KKW collection would. IMO that's who he's targeting.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, DangerousMinds said:

The people buying this crap are “brainless.” 

They're beyond "brainless." Those people (just like the Kardashians) have probable brain damage & have no sense of class or decency.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, howmanywords said:

A random person wouldn't, but the massive Kim fans who don't even hesitate to drop hundreds anytime she releases a new Skims or KKW collection would. IMO that's who he's targeting.

These are the same people who think Kim worked her way up to fame and fortune( and so can they). She did hustle for the fame but she was born into extreme privilege and had connections.

I also think being an “influencer” is more respected now than it was 10 years ago.

Edited by qtpye
18 hours ago, qtpye said:

These are the same people who think Kim worked her way up to fame and fortune( and so can they). She did hustle for the fame but she was born into extreme privilege and had connections.

I also think being an “influencer” is more respected now than it was 10 years ago.

Gee. I didn't know that having a big ass & a sex tape is considered hustling. 

BTW, it was Kris that got lucky being extreme privilege & having connections. The rest of those losers happened to come on for the ride. I seriously doubt Kim & her brain dead siblings can do that by themselves without Mommy Kris.

Other than a few, there is nothing respectable about being an influencer. Most of them "influencers" (especially Kim & her repulsive siblings) have no sense of morals, self-respect, are downright vile, & have the mentality & IQ of bedbugs. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
6 hours ago, Magog said:

BTW, it was Kris that got lucky being extreme privilege & having connections. The rest of those losers happened to come on for the ride. I seriously doubt Kim & her brain dead siblings can do that by themselves without Mommy Kris.

Other than a few, there is nothing respectable about being an influencer. Most of them "influencers" (especially Kim & her repulsive siblings) have no sense of morals, self-respect, are downright vile, & have the mentality & IQ of bedbugs. 

Best post ever.

• Love 3
15 hours ago, Magog said:

Well Pimp Momma Kris hustled that sex tape into a fat check and Ray J is still getting residuals from that sex tape.

So that could be considered a hustle because all the other celebrity sex tapes had their 15mins and fizzled out with lawsuits and whatnot but those sex tapes had more well known people. Tommy and Pamela, Paris and Rick and I think that was it for the celebrity sex tape phase. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 12/11/2020 at 11:40 AM, Frost said:

Can someone explain to me why a random person would want to wear a beige T-shirt proclaiming "Kim is my lawyer"?

It would have to be a total moron.  Kim hasn't passed the California bar exam as far as I know. So, if she purported to give you legal advice, she'd be practicing law without a license. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 12/11/2020 at 11:40 AM, Frost said:

Because all lawyers totally want their clients wearing shirts with their first names on them, dontcha know.

• LOL 1

Interesting that Kanye is no where in the pix. Kourt, Kris, the kids, but no Kanye, even in the background. I think the rumors are true, & that they're living separately. I think they'll stay like that, indefinitely, & be just fine with that, but I doubt that they're the happily married couple that they've always pretended to be. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, nkotb said:

Interesting that Kanye is no where in the pix. Kourt, Kris, the kids, but no Kanye, even in the background. I think the rumors are true, & that they're living separately. I think they'll stay like that, indefinitely, & be just fine with that, but I doubt that they're the happily married couple that they've always pretended to be. 

IMO something changed recently with Kim and Kanye. Even when the "source" said they were living apart because she was allowing him to go off and be involved with all his projects Kanye was supposed to be back at least for the holidays. 

• Useful 1
8 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Did North get extensions added to her hair? 

Dream looks ADORABLE!

WTF are the adults wearing? Is there a theme to this family get-together?

7 hours ago, nkotb said:

I feel like they have been living separately since they were married and this quarantine they probably have spent the most time that they've ever spent in their entire marriage together for those first few months of this year and then Kanye went to Wyoming and had a bipolar manic episode around the anniversary of the death of his mother.

And now Kim is probably really thinking who the f*** did I marry? 

And I better cut my losses now because I am a big fish and I don't need the lure of being Mrs Kanye West anymore.

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

WTF are the adults wearing? Is there a theme to this family get-together?

And why are they so dressed up for a family only gathering? 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, geauxaway said:

I know they have a big family, but there are A LOT of coats on that coat rack just inside the entry way.

Those are probably the servant's coats, you don't think they're cooking the meal, setting it up, serving it,  & cleaning up afterwards themselves do you? Kim didn't dress up like one of the Ninja Turtles to wash dishes, & Kylie isn't going to put one of her furs in the hallway.

Edited by GaT
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, GaT said:

Those are probably the servant's coats, you don't think they're cooking the meal, setting it up, serving it,  & cleaning up afterwards themselves do you? Kim didn't dress up like one of the Ninja Turtles to wash dishes. & Kylie isn't going to put one of her furs in the hallway.

Do y’all remember the days when the back room (bedroom) was where all the coats got laid down on the bed???

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
On 12/26/2020 at 11:01 PM, carolinagirl81 said:

And I better cut my losses now because I am a big fish and I don't need the lure of being Mrs Kanye West anymore.

Kim is ONLY a big fish because she is Mrs. Kanye West.   No matter how many instagram followers she had, or how much she was paid for appearances and endorsements, she wasn't hitting the big leagues with Met Gala invites and Vogue covers until she married Kanye.   She knows all that stuff goes away if they actually divorce.  Her mother knows that she is getting a little long in the tooth for the "sex kitten" image and needs to be earth mother.   Single mom doesn't really cut it.   The whole family needs to the Kanye connection to stay in the league they wanna play in.    

They will be living separate lives forever.   Unless KANYE wakes up and ends it.   Kim won't give up the golden ticket and her mother won't let her.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
On 12/11/2020 at 3:16 PM, Magog said:

They're beyond "brainless." Those people (just like the Kardashians) have probable brain damage & have no sense of class or decency.

Thank goodness! Otherwise, for whom would I clutch my pearls??

🤷‍♀️

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2

So because little sister Kylie sold 51% of her little beauty brand company to Coty Kim had to do the same but she didn't want to give up that much control so she sold 20%? What is it with pimp mama Kris lump in all of her children in the same deal/company But at the same time if they're going to run her her money then I guess it's all good in the end.

The Mirror heard from sources who claim that 40-year-old Kim Kardashian West and 43-year-old Christian Genius Billionaire Kanye West are “essentially over” and the two live separate lives in California and Wyoming. Damn, Kim is gonna miss out on the hot piss garden! Oh well, I’m sure she’ll just make her own.

Kim and Kanye have been rumored to be absolutely in the shits for a long time. Remember when he called Kris Jenner, “Kris Jong-Un?” One of the good things about 2020! Also among Kanye’s now-deleted tweets was a message about wanting to divorce Kim and he also said that he’s anti-abortion now but wanted Kim to abort their first child. It was then reported that Kanye was in the middle of a bipolar episode. Kim reportedly went to Wyoming to end things with Kanye but chose not to because it wasn’t a “good look” to dump a man going through bipolar episodes. But even though Kim stayed with Kanye, she supposedly has their divorce planned out. It seems it was good of her to plan ahead because sources say these two are married in name only.

Since an Instagram “show of strength” three months ago at the Wyoming ranch, the two have been living “separate lives” and have barely been seen together. Someone spoke to Hollywood Life and said that Kanye is his “happiest” in Wyoming. Well, once someone escapes a dictatorship run by the immortal demoness Kris Jong-un one isn’t likely to return.

“Kanye is taking time and space to work on himself and is spending a lot of his time in Wyoming… It sounds like he has no plans to return to LA anytime soon, at least not full-time, but Kim is okay with that… He has an amazing support system around him which does help put Kim at ease… [He’s] in a better place when he’s there and Kim needs to be in LA and wants the kids with her… She does her best to keep their lives normal. They communicate daily and he’s in touch often on FaceTime and also the phone with the kids… Right now, Kanye is focusing on Kanye while Kim holds down everything in LA and keeps the kids’ lives normal.”

And a source previously told HL the same thing:

“Kim and Kanye are struggling to stay together as a couple and have for quite some time now… It doesn’t seem like she’ll ever actually file for divorce, at least anytime soon… They really are living separate lives right now and have for awhile… This really has been going on for months upon months now. They still talk constantly and they both just seem content for now with the way things are.”

And Business Insider says that Kim sold a 20% stake in her makeup brand, KKW, to Coty for $200 million. Last year, Coty bought a majority share (51%) in Kylie Jenner’s makeup brand for $600 million.

The deal values West’s cosmetics company at $1 billion, slightly lower than the $1.2 billion valuation Coty put on West’s half-sister Kylie Jenner’s business, the report said.

Earlier this month, Coty disclosed that it was in talks with West over a potential collaboration for the beauty line.

So if Kim and Kanye are over, you better believe that Kris made Kim officially split up with Kanye before making that deal with Coty so he can’t get his hands on all that money in their divorce fight. Or maybe she’s just using that money to extend her relationship through all the hologram-technology they have access to. They can program the holograms of each other to only say things that won’t upset them. Kanye can get a Kimogram which indulges his insanities and Kim can get a Kanyogram which never speaks ever! Honestly, I think they cracked the secret to wedded bliss

https://dlisted.com/2021/01/05/sources-say-kim-kardashian-west-and-kanye-west-are-essentially-over-as-shes-sold-20-of-her-company-for-200-million/

Edited by carolinagirl81
  • LOL 3

Is anyone else starting to feel like Coty is one giant money laundering service for the K-klan? 20% for 200 mil is a billion dollar valuation. There is no way on God's green Earth Kim's makeup brand has sales high enough to warrant that number. 

• Love 9
16 minutes ago, nexxie said:

They’re fighting over their ugly house, but not the kids?! Maybe Kanye realizes he can’t take care of them - they’ll probably go to Wyoming for visits with an entourage.

What's interesting is that the article said that she owns the land and she bought the adjoining lots surrounding that house but he actually owns the house itself which a little weird IMO. 

Edited by carolinagirl81
  • Useful 3
30 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

What's interesting is that the article said that she owns the land and she bought the adjoining lots surrounding that house but he actually owns the house itself which a little weird IMO. 

So maybe Kim will ask him to get his monstrosity off her property, lol.

• LOL 3
31 minutes ago, qtpye said:

When they married, she was a joke and he was a world famous highly regarded rapper.

Now that his clout has given her respect. and he is the joke. 

Since when has Kim ever been respectable? Kanye's clout isn't anything special to begin with & I think his clout & respectability died when he got involved with her & that family in the first place. Frankly, both of these losers are a joke & this divorce is a surprise to nobody. The only surprise is how much worth of a damn this is given. 

Somewhere out there, I hope Joel McHale is laughing at these losers & mocking them.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Well I'm not going to make jokes because divorce is not easy especially when there are four children involved. Kim held on longer than I would have. I would have been outta there after the slavery comment. But hhmm yeah I said him not even being with the family for the holidays was bad and honestly kind of fucked up. I get avoiding Kim but to hole up in Wyoming and spend all this time away from your kids is bullshit.

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

I get avoiding Kim but to hole up in Wyoming and spend all this time away from your kids is bullshit.

I agree. They have plenty of security, assistants, nannies and other assorted lackeys to ferry the kids around if Kanye doesn't want to deal with Kim. To not be around for Christmas was especially shitty. 

• Love 9

Wow, I came here to post about TMZ having a story about Kim & Kanye being in marriage counseling & they're talking divorce & I see the other article about it being a done deal, so I wonder who's right. TMZ is usually right, but they're not infallible, so it could be correct. One thing from the TMZ article that I found interesting was this:

Kim's had disso queen Laura Wasser on retainer for years for various reasons, and the subject of divorce was discussed months ago, but Kim never gave the green light to file.

She's had a divorce lawyer on retainer for years? What else would she have her on retainer for? It must cost a fortune to keep Laura Wasser on retainer.

Edited by GaT
4 hours ago, suomi said:

40 years old, third divorce, four kids, and a huge lumpy ass.

Right on.

Just as I always predicted, sooner or later. But those poor kids.

3 hours ago, Spartan Girl said:

So Kim is now thrice divorced. All that’s missing is a VAN down by the RIVER!!!!!

And she has no sense of humor and would never get that reference 😆😆😆.

2 hours ago, qtpye said:

When they married, she was a joke and he was a world famous highly regarded rapper.

Now that his clout has given her respect. and he is the joke. 

IMO, they are both jokes.

• Love 10
9 hours ago, GaT said:

TMZ is usually right, but they're not infallible, so it could be correct. 

I always thought TMZ had a direct line to Kris. But its funny but both E News and NY Post have "exclusives". E is saying the only reason she hasn't filed yet is because she wants to be sure she's making.the right decision for the kids. And i actually believe that. The kids are getting older and North in particular, is a daddys girl all the way. The kids are probably the only reason she tolerated him as long as she did. 

• Love 1

So if this is true and they go through with it, none of the K’s are married.   I’m not saying that marriage is the be all and end all, but out of 6 kids NONE of them is even in a healthy long term partnership.  I mean, thems some odds right there.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
36 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

So if this is true and they go through with it, none of the K’s are married.   I’m not saying that marriage is the be all and end all, but out of 6 kids NONE of them is even in a healthy long term partnership.  I mean, thems some odds right there.

they all have terrible taste in men, easy as that. None of them seem to really have much sense of self-worth, they all pick guys who treat them like absolute trash, unsurprising that it never works out. Kanye was a great move for Kim, career-wise, but otherwise he also had little respect for her. And the others, serial cheaters. some with massive substance abuse problems, none of those men are longterm relationship material in the first place.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, geauxaway said:

I am sure one of them will drum up a fake engagement and wedding if interest in their "brand" starts declining.

1 hour ago, KatWay said:

they all have terrible taste in men, easy as that. None of them seem to really have much sense of self-worth, they all pick guys who treat them like absolute trash, unsurprising that it never works out. Kanye was a great move for Kim, career-wise, but otherwise he also had little respect for her. And the others, serial cheaters. some with massive substance abuse problems, none of those men are longterm relationship material in the first place.

I always thought Kanye was obsessed with Kim and she was just using him to get a come up. However, I do think she did try hard (or try hard for her) to keep the marriage together.

I do not think her family and fame whore ways was a good fit for him but he knew what he was getting into when he married her.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, KatWay said:

they all have terrible taste in men, easy as that. 

That's because they all think that if a guy thinks they're sexy & buys them expensive gifts, that's love. They have no idea what love is, if they can't take a photo of it & post it on social media, then it's not real.

1 hour ago, qtpye said:

I am sure one of them will drum up a fake engagement and wedding if interest in their "brand" starts declining.

Khloe is already doing that with her ugly giant rock.

1 hour ago, qtpye said:

I always thought Kanye was obsessed with Kim

Kanye was obsessed with the girl in the sex tape, the real life person probably got tired of faking "put it in me, put it in me" when they had sex, so his interest didn't hold.

Edited by GaT
  • Love 10