Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

I'm floored that Coty is still doing business with Kris. I wonder whether the Kylie line does well enough for them despite the inflated price they paid for it, or else they're doubling down so it doesn't look like the Kylie acquisition was a mistake.

• Love 1
(edited)
4 hours ago, chocolatine said:

I'm floored that Coty is still doing business with Kris. I wonder whether the Kylie line does well enough for them despite the inflated price they paid for it, or else they're doubling down so it doesn't look like the Kylie acquisition was a mistake.

I'm sure they got the real paperwork & figures. Lying to Coty would be a legal issue, but there's no law against lying to a magazine.

Edited by GaT
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, GaT said:

I'm sure they got the real paperwork & figures. Lying to Coty would be a legal issue, but there's no law against lying to a magazine.

Exactly. They would be fools to go into a massive deal like this without using their own financial and legal people to get legit info.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, chocolatine said:

I’m sure they have all the information.

On a more serious note, I think Kylie Kosmetiks is well over its peak and not selling all that well anymore. The allure of “selling out” in 5 minutes isn’t hard to do if they only add 40 unites of an item to their stock.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 6/29/2020 at 2:34 PM, howmanywords said:

So is Kim now Kris' favorite kid again?

Kim Kardashian West's KKW cosmetics line is worth $1 billion

This is so gross that Kris is publicizing this.  Who cares??  I do not care how much money she has.

18 hours ago, Aw my lahgs said:

I’m sure they have all the information.

On a more serious note, I think Kylie Kosmetiks is well over its peak and not selling all that well anymore. The allure of “selling out” in 5 minutes isn’t hard to do if they only add 40 unites of an item to their stock.

Yeah they always claim to sell out, and break the internet.  They should release the number of sales.  

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Wanda said:

guess Kanye will never let her leave now

Never. Kanye is back on twitter now (you know this can't end well) and tweeted congratulating Kim on becoming a billionaire. Don't get me wrong - I really believe he truly loves Kim, but the level of tackiness here is mindblowing

• Love 6
(edited)
On 7/2/2020 at 10:02 AM, Picture It. Sicily said:

Forbes are not refuting the valuation of KKW Beauty at $1B, they're just pointing out that Kim didn't own 100% of the company before the Coty deal. They're saying Kim now owns 72% and Kris 8%, which - since Coty bought 20% - means it was 90% Kim and 10% Kris pre-money.

Kim's net worth could still be over $1B since KKW Beauty is not her only business.

Edited by chocolatine
  • Useful 1

Kim tweeted support of her husband's latest stunt.    I miiiiight have responded with "How did the baby bar go?  You could be AG?"    No response.   

I'm thinking she didn't take the baby bar this year.   If she had we would have heard all about how hard and stressful it was but she is sure she passed.   

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, merylinkid said:

Kim tweeted support of her husband's latest stunt.    I miiiiight have responded with "How did the baby bar go?  You could be AG?"    No response.   

I'm thinking she didn't take the baby bar this year.   If she had we would have heard all about how hard and stressful it was but she is sure she passed.   

Yep, she would make sure to post a ton of pictures of her poring over law books...wearing a thong.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Weren’t they in Wyoming when the Baby Bar took place?  I thought it was right around that time when she was posting those weird family pics. 

The exam was administered online with remote proctoring (whatever the hell that is) so her location, IF she took the bar, wouldn't matter.

I bet she was hating that. Curses, foiled again!

• LOL 2

It's sad to have all that money, large family, gorgeous good looks (eye roll) and yet still seem so desperate and clueless in life.  Kim still seems to long for something that she'll never have.  And, no matter what her money buys her, it won't bring her happiness.  The same goes for most of her family.  

• Love 10
(edited)
32 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

It's sad to have all that money, large family, gorgeous good looks (eye roll) and yet still seem so desperate and clueless in life.  Kim still seems to long for something that she'll never have.  And, no matter what her money buys her, it won't bring her happiness.  The same goes for most of her family.  

“People with a narcissistic personality disorder are like a bottomless pit, says Wardetzki. "They don't have an inner understanding of their worth, and constantly seek external validation." An extremely low self esteem demands endless recognition and admiration.”

https://www.dw.com/en/unbearable-living-with-a-narcissist/a-51653882

Edited by nexxie
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

“People with a narcissistic personality disorder are like a bottomless pit, says Wardetzki. "They don't have an inner understanding of their worth, and constantly seek external validation." An extremely low self esteem demands endless recognition and admiration.”

https://www.dw.com/en/unbearable-living-with-a-narcissist/a-51653882

So TRUE!  I think that if you've ever dealt with them in real life, you really can appreciate how horrific it is.  They may do generous things, but, they are not generous. They may feign affection, but, they are not caring people. Their whole existence is to garner praise and attention.  And, nothing is ever enough. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 8
(edited)

Lots of hints in the media today that Kim has had enough, after struggling to help Kanye through these episodes.

(Seems Kanye mostly lives on his ranch these days, so maybe the marriage has been fraying for a while.)

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, nexxie said:

Lots of hints in the media today that Kim has had enough, after struggling to help Kanye through these episodes.

(Seems Kanye mostly lives on his ranch these days, so maybe the marriage has been fraying for a while.)

I mean it is hard living with someone with a mental illness especially when you know that person does not take their medication for their mental illness so that they are able to function in a more stable way of life. 

And I can't imagine her trying to wrangle 4 children, nannies or not the kids look to her for comfort and guidance when Kanye is in the manic episodes.

• Love 4

It should be noted Kim hasnt posted on Twitter/instagram in 3-4 days. That is rare for her. Even if she just posts things that are related to Skims and KKW. When Kim isnt promoting you know shit is serious. Kanye's rambling twitter meltdown tonight sure sounds like she is trying to get him help. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

It should be noted Kim hasnt posted on Twitter/instagram in 3-4 days. That is rare for her. Even if she just posts things that are related to Skims and KKW. When Kim isnt promoting you know shit is serious. Kanye's rambling twitter meltdown tonight sure sounds like she is trying to get him help. 

I stopped following them on social media and yeah if she hasn't posted anything on her socials then this is definitely serious enough for her to stop the machine of being Kim Kardashian and they are probably about to do a Britney Spears on him albeit maybe a modified version of what was done with her.

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, BrainyBlonde said:

I can't imagine Kanye will be welcome at the Met Gala after his recent tweet about Anna Wintour.

Kanye Burns Bridges

Depends on how much money Kanye can make her.

39 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

But will she be invited to the Met Gala without Kanye?

Depends on how much money Kim can make her.

They all use each other.

• Love 3
(edited)

“As the world famous rapper continues to make headlines for his Twitter posts, some are wondering what family and close friends are doing behind the scenes. According to one source, Kim has been trying to convince Kanye to get some sort of help. But as of now, "He won't listen."

"She has been trying for weeks and it's gone nowhere and he has ignored her. It's very upsetting that he hasn't taken his mental health seriously," an insider shared with E! News. "She has told him he must come back to Los Angeles and get help and he still isn't listening."

Our source continued, "She's worried and concerned. She has always tried to be supportive, but she doesn't want to listen to the ranting that goes nowhere and hurts so many.””

https://www.eonline.com/news/1172532/how-kim-kardashian-is-privately-trying-to-help-kanye-west

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 3

Allegedly Kanye is holed up in Wyoming with private security but won't let Kim or Kris get near him.  But he has some trusted friends there, including Dave Chappelle who got on a plane and flew out.

No doubt the Kardashians are working in the background on this.  My guess is that Kim will get him hospitalized through one of his friends, and then at that point she will give him the ultimatum.  Take the medication regularly, even if it inhibits his creativity, or she walks with the kids.  She will put the choice in his hands and then can say either now or later, that she tried.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Kim has enough of a "name" on her own  now to get invited to the Met gala. Plus they have definitely lowered their standards to who gets invites the last couple of years.

13 minutes ago, BrindaWalsh said:

No doubt the Kardashians are working in the background on this.  My guess is that Kim will get him hospitalized through one of his friends, and then at that point she will give him the ultimatum.  Take the medication regularly, even if it inhibits his creativity, or she walks with the kids.  She will put the choice in his hands and then can say either now or later, that she tried.

I agree with everything you say but especially this. This is exactly how I see it going down. I know Kim has tolerated this stuff for years but I think at this point she will protect the kids. In one of his many deleted tweets he also said Kris tried to get him locked up. Sadly as its been said you cant force someone into a hospital unless they are a threat, but I would hope the thought of losing his children would light a fire under his ass.

43 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Sadly as its been said you cant force someone into a hospital unless they are a threat, but I would hope the thought of losing his children would light a fire under his ass.

If he was thinking clearly this would get through to him. But he is out of his mind and many of his tweets express paranoia so a threat of losing his kids is what the paranoia wants to hear: "Those are your kids! You know that whole bunch is out to get you. Listen to me!"

• Love 1

Mental illness is complex and often the patient does not want to stay on medication. And, some people are able to reduce their meds, working with a doctor, however, for many families it’s a life long struggle where going off meds results in a crisis. 

These types of challenges are difficult for any family, but in the spotlight.....It doesn’t seem either of them considered that. I have a parent who struggled with mental illness and it was not fun.  I wish my parents would have separated  and not allowed access to the kids, unless the ill one refused to stay on meds. It’s really stressful for kids. Walking on egg shells....it’s not a morality thing. The sick person isn’t to blame, but, the kids shouldn’t suffer either.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
(edited)
19 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

These types of challenges are difficult for any family, but in the spotlight.....It doesn’t seem either of them considered that.

Their life experience so far has taught them that their wealth and position insulates them. They're coming at this situation from different perspectives but they share a sense of being elevated above ordinary concerns, and both have disordered outlooks on life. The interesting thing is that medication will improve his life but the only thing that might improve hers is a personality overhaul. Many who are bi-polar recognize that their meds do help them and very few narcissists recognize (or care) that therapy could be beneficial. 

I am sorry to hear about what you experienced in your family. 

Edited by suomi
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, suomi said:

Their life experience so far has taught them that their wealth and position insulates them. They're coming at this situation from different perspectives but they share a sense of being elevated above ordinary concerns, and both have disordered outlooks on life. The interesting thing is that medication will improve his life but the only thing that might improve hers is a personality overhaul. Many who are bi-polar recognize that their meds do help them and very few narcissists recognize (or care) that therapy could be beneficial. 

Good point! But, I’m not so sure that Kanye didn’t get a double whammie.  Those kids.....:(

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I  don’t believe Kim really wanted a big family, I think 2 would have been enough. The two with the surrogates were to try and appease Kanye,who was carrying on about wanting 7.

I’ve always thought it was a matter of time before his paranoia reared it’s head again. When he’s rational he sees first hand how Kris and Kim manipulate each other and everyone around them, Lamar was used and tossed aside. Scott’s problems are major storylines as Robs have been. 
i can easily see this turning into another E! Hollywood True Story.21. 

• Love 7

I think the kids will be fine. They spend the majority of their time with the help anyways, so Kanye disappearing for a month or two to get his noggin straight isn't going to be some traumatic event. 

What's going to suck is when North goes back to school and some shithead classmate throws the abortion story in her face.

• Love 6
(edited)

In for a penny in for a pound. Kim knows Kanye suffers from bipolar disorder, this isn't some new shit he's doing.  She just is now finally realizing that she can't control him.  And neither can Kris or anyone else.  That whole family seems to jettison people (MEN) with some stability and brain troubles.  Scott... Lamar.... Rob....

Guess it just goes to show  all the instagram shit, the $$$, the stupid "K" business, all the houses, all the beige in the WORLD,  WILL NOT MAKE EVERYTHING PERFECT ALL THE FREAKING TIME.  SHIT HAPPENS TO EVERYBODY.

Personally, I think how you handle the hard shit shows you who you REALLY are. How strong you are and what you're made of.  We'll see.

Edited by goofygirl
Help! I can't stop the run on sentence!
  • Love 7

Ha! And for the most part they can trust Scott, Lamar and Rob to keep their mouths shut after they're kicked out of the lifeboat. All bets are off with Kanye. 

• Love 8
43 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I think the kids will be fine. They spend the majority of their time with the help anyways, so Kanye disappearing for a month or two to get his noggin straight isn't going to be some traumatic event. 

What's going to suck is when North goes back to school and some shithead classmate throws the abortion story in her face.

Kanye bringing up Abortion regarding North just pissed me off because most couples who are faced with an unexpected pregnancy,  will discuss their options on what to do with the pregnancy..

• Love 4
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

I  don’t believe Kim really wanted a big family, I think 2 would have been enough. The two with the surrogates were to try and appease Kanye,who was carrying on about wanting 7.

I’ve always thought it was a matter of time before his paranoia reared it’s head again. When he’s rational he sees first hand how Kris and Kim manipulate each other and everyone around them, Lamar was used and tossed aside. Scott’s problems are major storylines as Robs have been. 
i can easily see this turning into another E! Hollywood True Story.21. 

It's crazy. The Kards/Jenners have all the money and now fame in the world but they are never happy. If Kim was smart she would take her children out of the limelight and try to handle this privately....in other words, this will never happen.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

Well its pretty well known that fame and money dont buy happiness. This goes way beyond the Kardashians. 

Precisely, why feeding the publicity machine would be pointless, but you know they will milk this breakdown for all its worth.

• Love 5
13 hours ago, howmanywords said:

I agree with everything you say but especially this. This is exactly how I see it going down. I know Kim has tolerated this stuff for years but I think at this point she will protect the kids. In one of his many deleted tweets he also said Kris tried to get him locked up. Sadly as its been said you cant force someone into a hospital unless they are a threat, but I would hope the thought of losing his children would light a fire under his ass.

Kim doesn't give one rat's ass about those kids except for attention.    She is not going to leave Kanye to protect THEM.   She maybe might do it to protect herself.   but right now those kids are her one way to control Kanye.   Telling him she will take the kids if he doesn't take his meds might get through to him.   But that's the only reason she would mention them.   Sshe won't really take them unless she decides it's better for her brand to leave him.   That's ALL that she cares about -- protecting herself.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Kim’s advice to all the other female members of her family with relationship issues so far has been to dump their partner. I’ve not an ounce of pity for her. Seems like all his real long time friends have bailed on him, no comments from JayZ or John Legend?

She was happy enough with Kanye’s huge displays of adoration, and big price tags. But if she can’t bank it, she doesn’t care about it.

i hope none of her kids share daddy’s mental issues, but it does seem to run in families, so she needs to watch for signs. 

• Love 9

Kim is only angry about the things he said about her that made her look bad.  How mentioning the abortion reflects on her, not how it will affect her daughter hearing such hateful words, just how it will tarnish poor Kimmie.  He also referred to his pregnant “girlfriend” in the rant, reminding us all that they weren’t married when she became pregnant....because she was still married to someone else!  A little tidbit I’m sure she wishes would be erased from history.   I don’t even think she is that concerned about him spilling the tea on her sisters and mom, as long as it’s not about her in any way.  She’s always been about making them look bad to elevate herself.  

I doubt she has been able to muster one actual tear over this.  

• Love 6

Kim’s statement:

As many of you know, Kanye has bi-polar disorder. Anyone who has this or has a loved one in their life who does, knows how complicated and painful it is to understand. I've never spoken publicly about how this has affected us at home because I am very protective of our children and Kanye's right to privacy when it comes to his health. But today, I feel like I should comment on it because of the stigma and misconceptions about mental health.

Those that understand mental illness or even compulsive behavior know that the family is powerless unless the member is a minor. People who are unaware or far from removed from this experience can be judgmental and not understand that the individual themselves have to engage in the process of getting help no matter how hard family and friends try.

I understand Kanye is subject to criticism because he is a public figure and his actions at times can cause strong opinions and emotions. He is a brilliant but complicated person who on top of the pressures of being an artist and a black man, who experienced the painful loss of hism other, has to deal with the pressure and isolation that is heightened by his bi-polar disorder. Those who are close with Kanye know his heart and understand his words some times do not align with his intentions.

Living with bi-polar disorder does not diminish or invalidate his dreams and his creative ideas, no matter how big or unobtainable they may feel to some. That is part of his genius and as we have all witnessed, many of his big dreams have come true.

We as a society talk about giving grace to the issue of mental health as a whole, however we should also give it to the individuals who are living with it in times when they need it most. I kindly ask that the media and public give us the compassion and empathy that is needed so that we can get through this. Thank you for those who have expressed concern for Kanye's well being and for your understanding.

With Love and Gratitude,

Kim Kardashian West

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/9422402/kanye-west-bipolar-disorder-kim-kardashian-posts

• Love 1

Kim Kardashian is 'furious' Kanye said the couple came close to aborting their daughter North because she knows the seven-year-old will see the comments when she's older

I guess sources are only believed when its scandalous stuff that make the K's look like monsters.

I don't believe for a minute she isn't shedding tears over this or that if those kids were in any way in danger she wouldnt protect them.  You think she would stand by watching them hurt if Kanye went off the rails and harmed them?? That she actually doesn't care about her children?

I'm not a fan of Kim, Kanye or the family but I have complete sympathy for anyone who has to deal with bi-polar disorder. My family has suffered and its not as simple as black and white how to deal with it. I don't wish this on anyone.

• Love 9

I have been married for 42 years to a man with ADHD/bipolar. It is extremely difficult. It's been a fucking roller coaster, if I may be so blunt. I can't fix him, but I have vowed to hold his hand, stay by his side and help him to the best of my ability. Unless you have been through it, don't judge.  I have done a shit ton of research. I have urged, begged and pleaded with my husband to read books or get therapy. The person with the mental issues will not get help just because someone tells them to. They have to want to do it. You cannot reason with them. Their thoughts and perceptions are twisted and distorted. Thankfully my husband has been on meds for the past few  years. He is in therapy and is reading books. Now he wishes he would have done it years ago because he is so much more at peace with himself.

I give Kim a lot of credit. Kanye's manic episodes are much worse than anything I have ever experienced with my husband. Just because the Kardashians have money, does not mean it will fix Kanye's mental issues. Locking him up won't do any good because all the while, he will resent the hell out of them. They forced him to do something against his will. It is no one's fault that they have mental issues, but it is a choice to seek help. One cannot be forced to seek help if they don't want it. Most times they think they are the normal ones, and we're all bat shit crazy.

My oldest child is also bipolar, diagnosed at 9 years old. Kim needs to keep a watchful eye on her children. Often times mental illness is inherited.

I hate that Kanye told the story of the almost abortion. Poor North! God that just pisses me off that one day she is going to see that tape.

• Love 17