Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Lisin

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

Recommended Posts


5 hours ago, starlightlost said:

Kim Kardashian called out for cultural appropriation with ‘tikka’ pictures

https://www.geo.tv/amp/285032-kim-kardashian-called-out-for-cultural-appropriation-with-tikka-pictures

This is one of the tweets

Quote

if anyone is defending this bc she’s half armenian- (her dad was a third gen wealthy armenian) armenians don’t wear bindhis/bindhanis. not all brown people are allowed to wear the same things. we’re not all the same. bindhis are sacred to hinduism/south asian cultures.

Since when are Armenians "brown people"? In Kim's case, any brown is a spray tan.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/27/2020 at 4:41 PM, starlightlost said:

Kim Kardashian called out for cultural appropriation with ‘tikka’ pictures

https://www.geo.tv/amp/285032-kim-kardashian-called-out-for-cultural-appropriation-with-tikka-pictures

Isn't that what the Kardashians do? appropriate other people's cultures. They love to wear braids that are specific to Black women, Kim tried to use Japanese Kimonos for her brand. I can go on and on about these culture vultures.. I love Lisa Raye telling some hard truths about the Kardashians last week, it just made smile.. It is about time Black women started calling the Kardashians out..

Edited by Pearson80
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/10/2020 at 3:27 PM, howmanywords said:

Kim may have a higher net worth now but Kanye was a massive grammy winner who sold millions and a superstar before he even met her. They are together EIGHT years. A lot happened in that time. Kim would have never got Met gala invites or a Vogue cover without him. Imo when she married him thats when she stopped being considered just a reality star.

 

On 3/10/2020 at 3:50 PM, DangerousMinds said:

Kim was a porn star, Kanye was a legitimate musician.

 

On 3/10/2020 at 4:03 PM, GaT said:

Exactly. If it wasn't for Kanye, she wouldn't have access to all the designers (not that it does her any good), & she wouldn't be considered A-List, & her whole family has benefited from the Kanye connection.

He gave her a lot of legitimacy. He was considering one of the greatest rappers of his time. Since they have gotten married, her stock has gone up and his has gone down. Now, he has kinda become a joke.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/29/2020 at 10:18 PM, Pearson80 said:

It is about time Black women started calling the Kardashians out..

We do all the time, but nobody really listens to black people. Especially not black women. 

Lisa Ray said a bunch of foolishness and nonsense. 

Edited by carolinagirl81
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

Kim and Kanye are fighting a lot during this quarantine i read and how much you wanna the bet that they are on the road to divorce because this is probably the most time that they spent together since they've been married. 

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Kim and Kanye are fighting a lot during this quarantine i read and how much you wanna the bet that they are on the road to divorce because this is probably the most time that they spent together since they've been married. 

They live in a 14,000 square feet home, not including the outdoor spaces. They never have to see each other at all, never mind actually spend time together.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

If Kim and Kanye get divorced, who gets custody of Anna Wintour?

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 13

Share this post


Link to post

IMO but I'll be shocked if they ever divorce. Maybe quietly separate where Kanye would be mostly in Wyoming. But they are together nearly nine years now. We probably havent seen a quarter of the bizarre behavior Kim has endured. If Kim was able to put up with his antics after the whole "slavery is a choice" debacle she can deal with anything. When they first started going to Wyoming and Kanye was making her and the kids stay in that little cabin with no electricity, internet or bathroom I thought that would have also made her fed up.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, howmanywords said:

IMO but I'll be shocked if they ever divorce. Maybe quietly separate where Kanye would be mostly in Wyoming. But they are together nearly nine years now. We probably havent seen a quarter of the bizarre behavior Kim has endured. If Kim was able to put up with his antics after the whole "slavery is a choice" debacle she can deal with anything. When they first started going to Wyoming and Kanye was making her and the kids stay in that little cabin with no electricity, internet or bathroom I thought that would have also made her fed up.

Interesting that she wanted to take over Kris’s holiday party so badly last year and now suddenly “Kanye” doesn’t want to host it anymore. Anyone else think she’s using him as an  excuse and she just wants out of the burden of planing and hosting? 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/1/2020 at 8:58 AM, howmanywords said:

IMO but I'll be shocked if they ever divorce. Maybe quietly separate where Kanye would be mostly in Wyoming. But they are together nearly nine years now. We probably havent seen a quarter of the bizarre behavior Kim has endured. If Kim was able to put up with his antics after the whole "slavery is a choice" debacle she can deal with anything. When they first started going to Wyoming and Kanye was making her and the kids stay in that little cabin with no electricity, internet or bathroom I thought that would have also made her fed up.

They won't divorce.   Kim will put up with EVERYTHING because she knows that without him she is back to being the chick who got famous from a sex tape.   He might be crazy but he is still considered a legitimate talent.   Without him all of it goes away -- the met gala invites, the legit covers of magazines, the designers, everything everyone noted above.   The whole family will put up with any Kanye does to keep that legitimacy.   

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

28 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

Ok, but what does he get out of it?

Kanye claims to have been in love with Kim for years before they finally got together - seems he’s still got it bad for her.

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, nexxie said:

Kanye claims to have been in love with Kim for years before they finally got together - seems he’s still got it bad for her.

Yep. Watch any interview with Kanye and the way he talks about Kim. He's really, really in love with her. I also think he's crazy about all of the children and enjoys being a father. For all his faults he seems to be a good father who gives the kids a lot of attention.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

And names that make even Gwyneth Paltrow roll her eyes.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Hiyo said:

Ok, but what does he get out of it?

He gets entry into an extremely wealthy white/Armenian family by marrying someone who probably physically embodies his dream woman.

It is disappointingly shallow but people have married for far stupider reasons.

I remember when Kanye tried to slut shame Amber Rose for being a stripper. It really did not occur to him that he was living in a glass house because he has Kim up on a pedestal.

She would of never looked twice at him if he was not “Kanye”.

Edited by qtpye
  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

He also gets a family who will enable any insane thing he does.   Anyone else will either tell him he is not as wonderful as he thinks he is, or drop him like a rock.   the K Klan will enable his ass for their own ends, but he doesn't care.   It's a mutually parasitic relationship.

  • Like 12
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

I was actually coming here to post that the timing of the Kimye fighting stories are very odd. I've come to 2 conclusions:

1. Kris is planting the stories, including how Kanye doesn't help at home, so that when the divorce announcement is made, people know how much Kim tried to make things work. Poor Kimmy.

2. Kris is distraught that during the quarantine, because all of those pesky doctors/nurses/healthcare workers/essential workers of all kinds are considered the superheroes in all of this, & they're the people that everyone is talking about, not the Kardashians. What better way to regain attention, than to spread some stories, true or not, that her daughter in the most substantial, longest-lasting-relationship in her family, is on the brink of divorce. 

I completely agree that Kanye is obsessed with Kim, & has been for years. I've posted this before, but I remember hearing Kanye say that he saw Kim on TV with Paris Hilton, in like 2006, & he was like "who is Kim Kard-a-shawn?" He has been after her for years & years, & he finally got her. Didn't even Hump say that he knew that when Kanye wasn't invited to the Hump wedding that Hump knew that Kanye & Kim had a thing, current or past (too many "he" to make sense, so I went for names). I also remember Amber Rose saying that Kim & Kanye were sexting during Amber's relationship with Kanye. Finally, yes, I spend too much time with these people, but I remember at the Kimye wedding rehearsal dinner (maybe her bridal shower), Kim said that years before, she & Kanye talked on the phone all night 1 night, & Kanye was like "where do we go from here?" Kim said "nowhere, I have a boyfriend", which many think was Reggie, as she legit seemed to love him, plus, the timing fit. He's been in love with her for years, for purely shallow reasons, I think, but he definitely has her on a pedestal. 

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

There's been talk of divorce since the day they got married.  I will believe it when the filing happens.  Kanye taking the kids to Wyoming to give Kim a break and space doesn't mean conflict.  My husband takes the kids for  a few days a couple of times each year, and divorce has never crossed my mind.  On the contrary, it could also be viewed as a nice thing that a father takes his kids for few days for kid/dad time together.  The kids probably loved it as did Kanye, and it seemed to work for Kim too.  And who isn't arguing during this time, or who doesn't argue from time to time, for that matter?  Arguing is healthy.  And a global pandemic is really fucking stressful. 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/4/2020 at 8:29 AM, nkotb said:

I was actually coming here to post that the timing of the Kimye fighting stories are very odd. I've come to 2 conclusions:

1. Kris is planting the stories, including how Kanye doesn't help at home, so that when the divorce announcement is made, people know how much Kim tried to make things work. Poor Kimmy.

2. Kris is distraught that during the quarantine, because all of those pesky doctors/nurses/healthcare workers/essential workers of all kinds are considered the superheroes in all of this, & they're the people that everyone is talking about, not the Kardashians. What better way to regain attention, than to spread some stories, true or not, that her daughter in the most substantial, longest-lasting-relationship in her family, is on the brink of divorce. 

I completely agree that Kanye is obsessed with Kim, & has been for years. I've posted this before, but I remember hearing Kanye say that he saw Kim on TV with Paris Hilton, in like 2006, & he was like "who is Kim Kard-a-shawn?" He has been after her for years & years, & he finally got her. Didn't even Hump say that he knew that when Kanye wasn't invited to the Hump wedding that Hump knew that Kanye & Kim had a thing, current or past (too many "he" to make sense, so I went for names). I also remember Amber Rose saying that Kim & Kanye were sexting during Amber's relationship with Kanye. Finally, yes, I spend too much time with these people, but I remember at the Kimye wedding rehearsal dinner (maybe her bridal shower), Kim said that years before, she & Kanye talked on the phone all night 1 night, & Kanye was like "where do we go from here?" Kim said "nowhere, I have a boyfriend", which many think was Reggie, as she legit seemed to love him, plus, the timing fit. He's been in love with her for years, for purely shallow reasons, I think, but he definitely has her on a pedestal. 

THIS!!!

Plus add in the timing of when they finally started dating. It wasnt until she filled for divorce from Humphries after a few month of marriage and it was looking like they (the K's) were about to lose everything did she finally give Kanye the time of day and actually date him. They were each others side pieces for years.

As long as Kanye gives her social clout, she wont leave.

Edited by ravencroft · Reason: extra info
  • Like 5
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/5/2020 at 2:06 PM, ravencroft said:

THIS!!!

Plus add in the timing of when they finally started dating. It wasnt until she filled for divorce from Humphries after a few month of marriage and it was looking like they (the K's) were about to lose everything did she finally give Kanye the time of day and actually date him. They were each others side pieces for years.

As long as Kanye gives her social clout, she wont leave.

She was on Ellen recently saying that despite Kanye wanting more kids, she is done with 4.  
If by some miracle she actually became an attorney, I can see her looking for some one who would be more accepted in those circles. She’ll never risk Kanye going into some rant at the wrong time.

 

  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/6/2020 at 5:29 PM, iwasish said:

If by some miracle she actually became an attorney,

California has announced that the July Baby Bar is NOT postponed.   It will be done electronically with remote proctoring.   It is a test case for the regular Bar which is being pushed to September.    There is another Baby Bar usually in October that is being pushed back to give examiners more time to score the regular Bar.   Let's see if she really takes the Baby bar.    Wanna bet we never hear another word of it and she says the current emergency just made it to hard to study (which is true for more bar candidates this year)

  • Like 2
  • Useful 3

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/9/2020 at 8:21 AM, merylinkid said:

California has announced that the July Baby Bar is NOT postponed.   It will be done electronically with remote proctoring.   It is a test case for the regular Bar which is being pushed to September.    There is another Baby Bar usually in October that is being pushed back to give examiners more time to score the regular Bar.   Let's see if she really takes the Baby bar.  Wanna bet we never hear another word of it and she says the current emergency just made it to hard to study (which is true for more bar candidates this year).

Its probably for the best. If I'm in California & Kim Kardashian is my lawyer, I might as well start setting up shop in San Quentin, Corcoran, or Pelican Bay. 

And since when has Kim even thought of studying for that Baby Bar other than mouthing off on her disgusting & revolting Instagram and Twitter and that POS Daily Mail & that stupid ass E Network gushing about it. I will be shocked as hell if Kim somehow passes that Baby Bar. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Kim has shown numerous times her books/notes and mentioned the baby bar in interviews. All her practice tests are customized for her. Taking the exam and actually passing it is a whole other thing. My friends son is brilliant and he failed it his first time.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Part of me wants Kim to pass the bar, if only for the inevitable spin-off Kris would end up producing, Kim Kardashian: Esquire.

Think of the potential scenes we would have!

Kim and potential client in conference room, both eating packaged salad meals (natch):

Close up on Kim saying "Yeah"

Close up on client saying "Yeah"

Close up on Kim with vapid expression on her face

Close up on client with semi-confused look on their face

Cut to Kim saying in confessional "This is literally the hardest case I have ever had to work on"

Cut back to close up on Kim saying "Yeah"

Close on client saying "Yeah"

Meanwhile the score amps up dramatically as we cut to commercial.

  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post

Remember y'all, the most important aspect of having a face mask these days is that it must match your skin tone as much as possible, because nothing makes you look like less a freak than appearing mouthless to people from distance.

 

  • Laugh 4
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post

And now the post seems to be gone...dammit, should have snapped a pic of it!

Share this post


Link to post

Yeah, people will buy any crap with the right celebrities name attached to it.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
37 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

Yeah, people will buy any crap with the right celebrities name attached to it.

Hey, just because you don't know enough about fashion to know that your face mask should always match your shape wear, don't blame other people who do😁

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post

A Kardashian never misses an opportunity to kash in - they already had the fabric in the pipeline so...

  • Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post

Skims is a goldmine. Not only does Kim have the fanbase that will buy anything she slaps her name on but some of the biggest celebrities have posted that they wear Skims. I dont begrudge Kim milking whatever she can with her brand, but this is making me roll my eyes. If she managed to find a material thats effective and actually does its job and is also supposedly breathable I'll give her credit but I doubt it.

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Milking indeed, why waste money on a face mask that does nothing medically...I guess that is on the people buying, as much as it is on her.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

What gets me is that all of the models have perfect bodies. Different body types but still perfect, each and every one. Preaching to the choir comes to mind.

I guess advertising of that caliber goes right over my plebian head. 

Edited by suomi
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Here is an article about Kim's masks, and it also touches on "corowashing" as well...or at least, the idea of companies marketing items (mainly masks) that offer no medical value at all...which, basically, is what Kim's masks are. And the idea that people are wasting money on masks that do nothing just confounds me. I mean, I just can't with people like that...

https://www.theguardian.com/fashion/2020/may/20/kim-kardashian-wests-face-masks-provoke-controversy

Of course, articles like this do keep Kim's name in the media, which probably does make Kim and Kris happy to no end.

Edited by Hiyo
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

But the CDC even recommends wearing masks.   It does prevent the spread of germs.   Will it protect 100% like an N95?   no.   Will it help along with social distancing?   According to the CDC and other scientists -- yes.    Honestly making masks is the least objectionable thing she has done lately.

Mark your calendars folks, the California Baby Bar is June 23.   Little more than a month away.   Exam results will not be know for awhile.   But let's see what she is posting on social media that day if she even bothers to take the exam.

  • Like 5
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, merylinkid said:

But the CDC even recommends wearing masks.   It does prevent the spread of germs.   Will it protect 100% like an N95?   no.   Will it help along with social distancing?   According to the CDC and other scientists -- yes.    Honestly making masks is the least objectionable thing she has done lately.

Mark your calendars folks, the California Baby Bar is June 23.   Little more than a month away.   Exam results will not be know for awhile.   But let's see what she is posting on social media that day if she even bothers to take the exam.

She's posted some thirst trap photos of her in a bikini and chaps, it was on Popsugar 🙄

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
23 minutes ago, Nicmar said:

She's posted some thirst trap photos of her in a bikini and chaps, it was on Popsugar 🙄

That makes me want to engage her as a lawyer - not

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
Quote

Honestly making masks is the least objectionable thing she has done lately.

But still worth snarking on...and the people who waited until KK came out with a mask to get one. True, it doesn't have to be N95, anything is better than nothing...but I do wonder how many people were maskless until they bought one of these.

Quote

She's posted some thirst trap photos

Is Kaney not supplying her with enough water these days?

  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

Yeah I dont care if her and Kanye have ulterior motives for anything they do, they are helping people. They have a shitload of money and people are being hit with tragedy more than ever. Might as well make good use of that money.

  • Like 5
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post

I don't think she thought we would believe Saint wrote those answers in himself especially when we can see his actual writing on the little heart that says "mom I love you". Someone probably just asked him the questions. I remember when Carrie Underwood posted on her instagram one of those "about my mom" things from her son and her son (who was also 4) clearly didnt write the perfectly neat answers.

Share this post


Link to post

I know pre-schools do this sort of thing where the teacher asks and fills in the questions, but this feels like a pretty funny troll job from the nanny. 

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

Wonder why she crossed out the "she buys things for me" part of the answer.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Kimmie better get off Instagram and hit the books.   The baby bar is next week.   

Notice we haven't heard a PEEP about studying for it for awhile now.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

And it's today.    What's the betting line that she posts a picture of her "taking" the exam or somehow or other compromises the exam thereby disqualifying herself?

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

This article has an April dateline. Remote or electronic proctoring? WTH? 

The June “baby bar” for first-year law students at unaccredited schools will be administered online with remote and/or electronic proctoring. Students will have four opportunities, instead of the current limit of three, to pass the exam to be eligible for law school credit beyond the first year.

https://news.bloomberglaw.com/us-law-week/california-aims-for-september-online-bar-exam-due-to-virus

  • Surprise 2

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size