Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I realize. I’ve taken the bar and passed, though not in CA. Just saying Kim usually ends up getting what she wants. Also, states are changing their laws in light of covid.  We’ll see. 

But bars are notorious for not accomodating special needs.    Even the light of covid.   They had in person exams this year.   They told people to come 2 hours early and no bathroom breaks until the exam starts.   When a woman asked what if she needed to change her tampon, she got told perhaps she didn't have the proper character to be an attorney.    The CA bar is not going to change the rules just for Kimmie.     

It is highly probably based on the lack of posting that she did not even take the baby bar.   If she didn't take it, she can't continue with her legal studies until she does.   Period.   No matter how much she wants it.

• Useful 1
(edited)

Don't we already have enough attorneys who bring down the legal profession? Looking at you, Michael Avenatti and sadly, Juan Martinez. 

Kim has everything that she needs already to help those that she believes have been falsely accused. And, she can still show up half-naked to get it done. 

Anyone else disturbed by the fact that Kim and Kanye hired a surrogate to have Psalm knowing that Kanye has a mental illness? I have a close family member who is bipolar and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. 

Edited by Showthyme
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 7/24/2020 at 5:40 PM, Hiyo said:

This from the guy who chose to make a video where he was simulating porking a topless Kim on a motorcycle? That guy didn’t care for her sexy image?

HAhaha!  I forgot about that whole mess of a “music video!”

• LOL 2
18 hours ago, Showthyme said:

Don't we already have enough attorneys who bring down the legal profession? Looking at you, Michael Avenatti and sadly, Juan Martinez. 

Kim has everything that she needs already to help those that she believes have been falsely accused. And, she can still show up half-naked to get it done. 

Anyone else disturbed by the fact that Kim and Kanye hired a surrogate to have Psalm knowing that Kanye has a mental illness? I have a close family member who is bipolar and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. 

That was the first thing I said. If Kanye really has been wanting to divorce Kim for 2 years, why did they go ahead with the surrogate for Psalm? It wasn't like a surprise/oopsie pregnancy, if he knew he wanted out, bringing another child into the world was probably not the best idea. However, I know that Kim wanted 4, so I don't think she would've done anything different if Kanye had opted out of the 4th. I remember when she said she was pregnant with North, she told Kanye that she wanted him to freeze sperm, so that in case they broke up, she could have more than 1 kid with the same parent.

Speaking of North's pregnancy, I clearly remember that Kanye announced on NYE, 2012, that Kim was his baby mama. North was due in July, but was born early, (due to Kim's preeclampsia) which means that they got pregnant in October. If they were truly still considering aborting North, they went public pretty early, & 3 months doesn't fit Kanye's timeline. Now, maybe North's due date was actually June, & they just lied to throw off the paparazzi, but, either way, the timeline is kinda fishy. 

I'm a date nerd, don't judge. 

• Love 3

I am not taking anything manic Kanye has said/will say as hardcore truths. 

27 minutes ago, nkotb said:

That was the first thing I said. If Kanye really has been wanting to divorce Kim for 2 years, why did they go ahead with the surrogate for Psalm? It wasn't like a surprise/oopsie pregnancy, if he knew he wanted out, bringing another child into the world was probably not the best idea. However, I know that Kim wanted 4, so I don't think she would've done anything different if Kanye had opted out of the 4th. I remember when she said she was pregnant with North, she told Kanye that she wanted him to freeze sperm, so that in case they broke up, she could have more than 1 kid with the same parent.

Speaking of North's pregnancy, I clearly remember that Kanye announced on NYE, 2012, that Kim was his baby mama. North was due in July, but was born early, (due to Kim's preeclampsia) which means that they got pregnant in October. If they were truly still considering aborting North, they went public pretty early, & 3 months doesn't fit Kanye's timeline. Now, maybe North's due date was actually June, & they just lied to throw off the paparazzi, but, either way, the timeline is kinda fishy. 

I'm a date nerd, don't judge. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, nkotb said:

They didn't lie to throw off the paps.   They lied because Duchess Kate was pregnant at the same time and they wanted to make all kinds of comparison to her and Kim.    So they fudged the dates ---a lot.   

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, merylinkid said:

They didn't lie to throw off the paps.   They lied because Duchess Kate was pregnant at the same time and they wanted to make all kinds of comparison to her and Kim.    So they fudged the dates ---a lot.   

Reminds me of when Kim sent kids clothes to Kate and Kate refused them.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
(edited)

Kim for the ugly cry and a side of Kylie, Kourtney and Kris Jong Un with Stormi, Penelope and North walking around Disney World (in Florida, the state with the second-highest number of Covid cases) - all without masks. 

I call that Christmas in July.

ETA - Disregard, it was TMZ, should've verified the date. Sorry...

Edited by suomi
Correction
(edited)

Maybe we should give them credit for not staying home and walking around Disneyland (in the state with the highest number of cases) without masks.  

ETA - Wrong info, I didn't verify the date. 

Edited by suomi
Correction
(edited)

9 hours ago, GaT said:

Kim Kardashian Breaks Down Crying During Tense Visit with Kanye West in Wyoming

That photo makes me wonder if this is Kris setting up the narrative for Kim to divorce him without doing damage to herself.

I wondered too, since they could have spoken and cried in private at the ranch. Not sure Kim needs Kris Jong Un for such a scheme though - she’s pretty crafty on her own.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, GaT said:

That photo makes me wonder if this is Kris setting up the narrative for Kim to divorce him without doing damage to herself.

It certainly wouldn't surprise me if she did.  Didn't she set up the Lamar and Khloe early morning run in at the gym that set off Lamar screaming at the paps?  

It could also be that the paparazzi were just out in Cody just waiting to pounce.  I mean, yes they were already there, but as soon as Kanye seemingly started to calm down, and posted that apology, it was only a matter of time before he and Kim met up.  And no doubt the people he surrounded himself were in touch with Kim.  Plenty probably knew that she was on her way.  

I hope one of them got the spicy chicken sandwich at Wendy's.  The spicy chicken is the bomb.  

• LOL 2
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

Not that I doubt their stupidity to wear masks in a crowded theme park, but are the pics current? Because Daily Mail has pics yesterday of Scott with his kids and North and Saint in Malibu.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8566705/Scott-Disick-enjoys-day-beach-daughter-Penelope-8-niece-North-7-nephew-Saint-4.html

Kourtney must have rented that house for the whole month - there have been a lot of pictures of family and friends there. Scott always looks happiest with the kids.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, BrindaWalsh said:

Hey, here's a fun game. 

Would you rather be married to Kim or Kanye?  

Can none of the above be an option?

I rather sleep with bedbugs and get sprayed & bitten by a rabid skunk. At least a skunk is somewhat cute to look at (at a distance). The bedbugs will remind me of those 2 losers & that family.

• Love 3

Nope.  That's not how the game works.  You have to choose one.  My kids teachers does this as a writing exercise - sometimes the choices aren't always positive, and then they have to make their case as to why they chose as they did.  Non-fiction, persuasive writing, etc.

I choose Kim.  While she might be a vapid whore, I feel like she is more likely to gift me  with diamonds or an awesome pair of shoes or invite me to Croatia or South Africa (bucket-list-destinations!) for a girls weekend as opposed to Kanye who would just make me wear ugly post-apocalyptic athleisurewear in an even-more-ugly puke green color with uncomfortable heels which will do absolutely nothing for my feet or figure, and then I'd then have to listen to him wax philosophical about the evolution of an earthworm or some such thing and feign being grateful for it all.  Plus, if I was friends with Kim I could eventually hang out with Scott who is pure entertainment gold.  

See?  Totally easy.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
(edited)
4 hours ago, Hiyo said:

If I had to choose, I’d rather have my nuts chewed off by a rabid dog.

So you’d pick Kris Jenner?

Poor Kanye. He chose the worst family to marry into. Life with the Kardashians is having every aspect of your day and personal life manipulated and manufactured and you never know if situations are genuine or being directed by Kris/Kim. You become paranoid that your paranoid episodes aren’t really paranoid and your reality is skewed. Remember that video “Somebody ‘s watching me” That’s him hiding out in Wyoming.

Edited by iwasish
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
(edited)
17 hours ago, GaT said:

TOTAL SET UP

Kim keeps slyly looking over at the camera.  And it is not her usual ugly cry.  They have a HUGE PRIVATE ranch to have this discussion, why be in a car with windows?

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 6
19 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

TOTAL SET UP

Kim keeps slyly looking over at the camera.  And it is not her usual ugly cry.  They have a HUGE PRIVATE ranch to have this discussion, why be in a car with windows?

And her tits are hanging out of her top. 

She/Kris are creating plenty of dramatic photos, even if it isn’t discussed  on the show, they will make sure they hit the internet, that will drive interest in the next season. We see this happen every season. 
They pulled the same BS when Lamar ODd.

Kris and Khloe will eventually show up on ELLEN and talk about how incredibly strong Kim is, and the bond she and Kanye have. 

• Love 7
3 hours ago, iwasish said:

Poor Kanye. He chose the worst family to marry into. Life with the Kardashians is having every aspect of your day and personal life manipulated and manufactured and you never know if situations are genuine or being directed by Kris/Kim. You become paranoid that your paranoid episodes aren’t really paranoid and your reality is skewed. Remember that video “Somebody ‘s watching me” That’s him hiding out in Wyoming.

I have no sympathy for him, Kanye knew exactly what he was marrying into & he wanted it. Remember, when he proposed to Kim he didn't do it privately, he rented a baseball stadium, had “PLEEEASE MARRY MEEE!!!” up on the Jumbotron, flew in her entire family to watch, & let the entire thing be filmed for the show. He's just as much a famewhore as any of them.

35 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Kris and Khloe will eventually show up on ELLEN and talk about how incredibly strong Kim is, and the bond she and Kanye have. 

The Ks might have to find another show to pimp themselves out on

Ellen DeGeneres Show Under Investigation

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
6 minutes ago, GaT said:

I have no sympathy for him, Kanye knew exactly what he was marrying into & he wanted it. Remember, when he proposed to Kim he didn't do it privately, he rented a baseball stadium, had “PLEEEASE MARRY MEEE!!!” up on the Jumbotron, flew in her entire family to watch, & let the entire thing be filmed for the show. He's just as much a famewhore as any of them.

The Ks might have to find another show to pimp themselves out on

Ellen DeGeneres Show Under Investigation

I’ve no sympathy for Kanye, nor any of the K/J family. I wrote off Ellen back when she and Portia tried to break an adoption  contract with an animal rescue group. She’s a bully. 

• Love 7

This article in People is definitely laying the groundwork for a divorce. Next to E!, People seems to be the place that always has a direct line to the Ks. So, I think Kris feeds them info through "sources." If this story is accurate and Kim and Kanye have been growing apart for a while, why the heck did they have another baby and renew their vows last year? Was that some last-ditch effort to save their marriage, or were they just trying to keep up appearances? I know I probably shouldn't sympathize with either one of these very privileged people, but I can't help but feel bad for both of them as I've seen firsthand how devastating mental illness can be to a family. I hope that whatever steps these two take next their children will be okay.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, BrainyBlonde said:

This article in People is definitely laying the groundwork for a divorce. Next to E!, People seems to be the place that always has a direct line to the Ks. So, I think Kris feeds them info through "sources." If this story is accurate and Kim and Kanye have been growing apart for a while, why the heck did they have another baby and renew their vows last year? Was that some last-ditch effort to save their marriage, or were they just trying to keep up appearances? I know I probably shouldn't sympathize with either one of these very privileged people, but I can't help but feel bad for both of them as I've seen firsthand how devastating mental illness can be to a family. I hope that whatever steps these two take next their children will be okay.

Even kids raised by “more normal-ish”celebs seem unable to avoid the pitfalls of mom and dads celeb status. The Kardashian/West brood aren’t going to fare well. 

• Love 3
(edited)

Another update from People...

https://people.com/tv/kim-kardashian-feels-trapped-in-her-marriage-with-kanye-west/

“Kim was thinking that they need to be apart," says the source of Kardashian, who returned home to Los Angeles on Tuesday. "She knows that it's not healthy for her to be around him now, and it's honestly not healthy for the kids. He needs to get his stuff together before he can be any sort of partner or father."

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 1

As long as Kim and her family play into his manic mindset that he’s a genius and not mentally ill, there’s no way he get well and stay on his meds.  If Kim doesn’t toughen up he will end up committed involuntarily for a long time.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
38 minutes ago, iwasish said:

As long as Kim and her family play into his manic mindset that he’s a genius and not mentally ill, there’s no way he get well and stay on his meds.  If Kim doesn’t toughen up he will end up committed involuntarily for a long time.

Doesn’t matter what they say at this point - he’s a narcissist raised by a mother who thought he was a special genius and treated him that way. (Her book is eye-opening.) Kanye didn’t want to see Kim because she expects him to get help - he’ll likely surround himself with yes-men and yes-women until the end.

Edited by nexxie
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9

I feel like they're both dragging this out to maximize attention and publicity. Kanye's been trying to leave Kim for two years? Kim feels trapped and unhappy? Then. Get. A. Divorce. It's not that complicated, people do it all the time. The kids can shuffle back and forth, the same way they're bounced all over the place now.

• Love 12

I don't believe at all Kanye has been trying to divorce Kim for 2 years. IMO that's the ramblings of someone in way deep with a manic episode. I saw way too many things of them together and interviews the last couple of years where Kanye sounded like he really loves Kim, like to the point he worships her. Kim I could believe has considered divorce. Around the time of the slavery comments there were rumors she was fed up.

• Love 3

I can believe that part of him has wanted to divorce her for two years. Both are hot messes and they might have ended up with one of those relationships described as "when it was good it was very good and when it was bad it was horrible."

I think there is some truth in his statement no matter how he worded it. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

Sounds like they are on their way to divorce court and both of their PR teams are trying to spin things as positively as possible for their respective daughters and clients.

• Love 4

Kim is spinning so hard she is making herself dizzy.    Her decision to spend time about is really he doesn't want her around.   So she has to make it look like she decided it was for the best rather than he rejected her.   

• Love 4

She screwed herself.  She is stuck with  4 kids that have an unstable father. She’s getting older and less attractive every year. She’s no Kris Jenner. Kris is going to use this situation to benefit herself. Kim’s wishes be damned. Kim signed herself over years ago to Pimp Mommy...”you’re doing great honey”, “Marilyn Monroe was in Playboy” 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
22 hours ago, iwasish said:

She screwed herself.  She is stuck with  4 kids that have an unstable father. She’s getting older and less attractive every year. She’s no Kris Jenner. Kris is going to use this situation to benefit herself. Kim’s wishes be damned. Kim signed herself over years ago to Pimp Mommy...”you’re doing great honey”, “Marilyn Monroe was in Playboy” 

Has Kim ever been attractive in the first place? She is only attractive to the lowest common denominator. Frankly, that whole family is the lowest common denominator. And Kim is definitely not as savvy as Kris Jenner. That whole wretched family would be lost forever without her. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Magog said:

Has Kim ever been attractive in the first place

I think Kim was very normal-girl pretty before the surgery.  Her surgeries aren't going to age well, I don't think.

• Love 7

I thought Kim was beautiful before she started getting obsessed with surgery and ruined herself. When she was with Reggie, like around then she looked amazing. About 9-10 years ago I saw her up close when she was leaving Macys in NYC after an appearance and I remember thinking the camera does her no justice.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

I thought Kim was beautiful before she started getting obsessed with surgery and ruined herself. When she was with Reggie, like around then she looked amazing. About 9-10 years ago I saw her up close when she was leaving Macys in NYC after an appearance and I remember thinking the camera does her no justice.

I also think she used to be gorgeous.  Even now she looks pretty, and younger, with no makeup on.  All of the procedures/makeup/contouring have ruined her once-beautiful looks IMO.

• Love 6

Her original face said "naturally pretty thanks to DNA" and now it says "I paid for this look." At first glance sometimes it's hard to tell her from Larsa, too many plastic surgeons these days doing assembly line work. With each procedure it becomes more obvious that Kim and Kylie use the same surgeon. There was no resemblance before the surgeries but now they look like sisters. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, farmgal4 said:

I also think she used to be gorgeous.  Even now she looks pretty, and younger, with no makeup on.  All of the procedures/makeup/contouring have ruined her once-beautiful looks IMO.

Even her Reggie days face wasn’t exactly original. For original we probably need middle school yearbooks to be sure.

• Love 4
22 hours ago, Magog said:

Has Kim ever been attractive in the first place? She is only attractive to the lowest common denominator. Frankly, that whole family is the lowest common denominator. And Kim is definitely not as savvy as Kris Jenner. That whole wretched family would be lost forever without her. 

She was quite pretty before she fucked up her face and body with too many surgeries.

• Love 3

Even in the 8th grade pic, her eyebrows are plucked severely and her lip liner is pretty heavy duty.  Small but telling steps on her journey to total reconfiguration.

• Love 1

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West 'Trying' to Save Relationship

Sources close to the couple tell TMZ ... the couple decided to jump on a jet Sunday and take a private family vacation to try and work things out. We're told the trip was something the couple discussed when Kim visited Kanye in an emotional trip to Wyoming last weekend.

As of late ... things between Kim and Kanye have been icy. They hadn't seen each other much at all for months ... Yeezy was doing his thing at the ranch and Kim's been taking care of their four young children.

I can't decide if this is a Kris plant or not, also, why is the word "trying" in quotes in the title?

• Useful 1