Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

33 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Yeah, too bad she “literally” died. She had so much to offer!

5 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

She literally doesn’t know the true definition of “literally”, even though she often uses it.

This makes people sad. So many people used the word "literally" wrong, they officially changed the definition to include “figuratively”. Kim was wrong so many times that she's now correct.

Edited by GaT
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, GaT said:

This makes people sad. So many people used the word "literally" wrong, they officially changed the definition to include “figuratively”. Kim was wrong so many times that she's now correct.

If she intends to become a lawyer, she’d better learn the difference. But at least she dropped the “ like” , cause nothing irritates me as much as “like literally”

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

My family one year had a card where us kids were in pjs, but they were festive Christmasty looking. Not that drab Yeezy thing. I give them credit though for getting all the kids to be still and actually look at the camera. Trust me its not easy with multiple kids.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Aw my lahgs said:

They didn’t even bother to get dressed, they’re still in PJ’s/loungewear:

They are very much "dressed", they're wearing coordinating sweats, even their socks match. They didn't just sit down on the steps & get their photo taken, Kim had her makeup/hair done, & the kids probably had their hair done too, everything about this photo was planned.

• Love 8
7 hours ago, Aw my lahgs said:

They didn’t even bother to get dressed, they’re still in PJ’s/loungewear:

Kim needs to trash that wig.  It’s horrible and looks awful on her.  Saint has the sweetest, brightest smile that I think I’ve ever seen.  He is just a doll!

• Love 5
19 hours ago, nexxie said:

Psalm is smiling! Sweet smiles for Saint and North too - and Chi seems to have perfected her mother’s blank stare.

Norisblackbook calls Chi "Miss Personality" 😂 She actually laughs and smiles a lot more now but that nickname still makes me laugh.

• LOL 6
58 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

Kimmy looks miserable.

Of course she does. She can't show her boobs or ass, she's not sewed into a frankensteined gown, and even if she was, she knew the kids were going to be who everyone was talking about, not her. Plus, you 100% know this Christmas pic in sweats was NOT her idea, that has Kanye written all over it. 

• Love 6

Is it just me or does it look like all of their faces, sans Kanye and the boy at the bottom, are photoshopped into that picture? The lighting seems off and it seems like you can see a line around the edge of each face.  Maybe not for Kim, but for the three other kids it looks like it - almost like I can see a darker edge just outside the edge of their lighter face - and the whole baby's head shape. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, ChristmasJones said:

Is it just me or does it look like all of their faces, sans Kanye and the boy at the bottom, are photoshopped into that picture? The lighting seems off and it seems like you can see a line around the edge of each face.  Maybe not for Kim, but for the three other kids it looks like it - almost like I can see a darker edge just outside the edge of their lighter face - and the whole baby's head shape. 

I see what you mean, now that I see it, I can't unsee it LOL. I don't think they're all photoshopped, I think the kids hair was messy or didn't look the way Kim/Kanye wanted it to, so they cleaned it up & that's why the edges are so smooth.

• Love 5

Remember the Christmas card last year where they are all sitting with all the kids wearing white? It was such a sloppy mess that it looked like they were all photoshopped into the photo. Imagine the shock when there was actual video of the card being shot on KUWTK. So I'm going to assume its the same here, crappy editing. You would think with all the money they have the could afford the best photo editors.

• Love 5

I must admit I find that ridiculous.  I come from a family of six children and somehow we managed to have family photos of the entire family - without the benefit of high paid professional photographers.  Sure there's usually someone that isn't looking particularly happy.  There's one classic with my sister, who's 11 years older than me, glumly staring at the camera while the rest of us grin merrily, because she's like, so over this.  But somehow parental authority prevailed and we were all there, dressed in our Sunday best.  So cry me a river that Kim and Kanye can't manage to get a photo with four kids.

• Love 11

Fine, I'll be the bitch & say it: North sounds like an unrepentant brat. I can't imagine living with her, & I can't believe that she's the favored child. She sounds truly awful, which is honestly not her fault, as she's been raised to think she's the north star & the world revolves around her. Saint seems so sweet, & the little personality we've seen from Chicago, she seems super laid-back, same with Psalm, I can't believe the obvious favoritism of North. You couldn't pay me to be around that kid, but letting her take a make-up pic, with just Kim, is exactly why she's an unrepentant brat. All kids have moments, adults, too, but she just seems like a handful, unless she gets her way, which is exactly what Kim did by letting her take a make-up picture with just Kim. You're reaping what you sowed there, Kimmycakes. 

• Love 11

I mean, yeah. It IS a pain in the ass to get multiple kids behaving for pictures but the reason North was acting up..ugh.

North has been a brat for years, I thought by now she would have snapped out of it. I remember cringing at the tantrum she threw in NYC for her birthday last year because she wanted Kanye to carry her into a restaurant..

19 minutes ago, nkotb said:

Fine, I'll be the bitch & say it: North sounds like an unrepentant brat. I can't imagine living with her, & I can't believe that she's the favored child

There was an episode this past season where Kim pretty much admitted Saint is her favorite (and Kanye went on about how bad is to have favorites). Cant say I blame her though lol. I think with North they are always just forced to give her attention or she acts up. Kanye is still forced to carry her around on his shoulders every damn time they are out. She seems to be a good sister to Chi but I see real sibling rivalry starting if Chi is a daddys girl too.

I personally think Kim just had that recorded to throw off the obvious favoritism. There is not a doubt in my mind that North is her chosen one, as she is Kanye's; their actions speak far louder than their words. North is to Kim what Kim was to Kris. Look at her Instagram, for every pic of any of the other kids, there's at least 4 of North. On the show, she talks about North far more than the others, like with Khloe taking her in a limo & getting a hamster, & she had a shower for Chicago so that North would get excited about it. Saint is probably going to be the one with the personality, Chi is by far the beauty, Psalm is the baby, so he has that, but while North is the chosen one, not a doubt in my mind, she's going to be super jealous of her siblings, when they eclipse her in their own ways. It seemed like she was super jealous of Chi until Psalm came along. She's always had it in for Saint, but maybe she's chilling on the siblings since there's 4 now. 

I feel kinda bad, she's a child, & a direct result of how she's being raised to think she's better than everyone, IE, Kim telling her "welllllll, your dad is Kanye West" when North asked why they're famous, but I wouldn't be in the same room with that child for any amount of money. She's not obnoxious like Reign, but she's just a huge brat. 

I do like rainbows & puppies, though, & I support children's charities. I'm not a total hag. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Ok i just watched Ellen. I really like the story she told about Chicago drawing on the new table with markers and rather than getting angry Kanye was all "its even better now -lets keep it forever it because its ART" 😂 Kanye seems to be a good dad. That said, my god the audience reaction to getting free Yeezy's. You would think they were getting a luxury vacation.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Frost said:

I must admit I find that ridiculous.  I come from a family of six children and somehow we managed to have family photos of the entire family - without the benefit of high paid professional photographers.  Sure there's usually someone that isn't looking particularly happy.  There's one classic with my sister, who's 11 years older than me, glumly staring at the camera while the rest of us grin merrily, because she's like, so over this.  But somehow parental authority prevailed and we were all there, dressed in our Sunday best.  So cry me a river that Kim and Kanye can't manage to get a photo with four kids.

Hell, their professional photographers can’t even get Kimmy to look happy!

• LOL 6
1 hour ago, Vegadnyce said:

I just read an article where she said North IS photoshopped into the picture because, she just wasn't having that today.  Man, you guys got a good eye!

Better than mine, Kim admitted to it & I STILL don't see it 🙂 

• LOL 3
2 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Ok i just watched Ellen. I really like the story she told about Chicago drawing on the new table with markers and rather than getting angry Kanye was all "its even better now -lets keep it forever it because its ART" 😂 Kanye seems to be a good dad. That said, my god the audience reaction to getting free Yeezy's. You would think they were getting a luxury vacation.

First thing I’d do is sell them to some moron willing to pay top dollar. 
Kanye may be fine  with the kid drawing  on furniture but I doubt Kim is down deep. I recall the expensive purse Kanye let North decorate as a gift. Never saw it again. 
I’ll bet there are no Sharpies laying around and that table has been repaired or replaced. One thing about Kim is that she’s known to take good care of her belongings and expects others to also. There are many instances on the show of her freaking out over her stuff.  
Why a small kid has access to a Sharpie is beyond me anyway. I’ll bet the nanny got a reaming out, or fired. 

• Love 7

She actually did admit to freaking out about the table. I would think by now with all those kids that Kim has learned many times her sterile looking home wont always stay perfect.I know there is a giant play room where the kids are allowed do what they want like paint or draw all over things but Chi is still a baby.

10 pics from Diddy's bday bash and not one of Diddy. Never change, Kim. But hey look her face can move and laugh!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

She actually did admit to freaking out about the table. I would think by now with all those kids that Kim has learned many times her sterile looking home wont always stay perfect.I know there is a giant play room where the kids are allowed do what they want like paint or draw all over things but Chi is still a baby.

10 pics from Diddy's bday bash and not one of Diddy. Never change, Kim. But hey look her face can move and laugh!

I’m surprised the kids are still allowed to be in Kim’s home, and aren’t banned to the children’s wing yet.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, howmanywords said:

No problem with kids being creative. But writing on walls and furniture should not be permitted. I’m sure Kim and Kanye have the means to give the kids a room and  the proper supplies to create any kind of art they want.

as long as Kim was at the party, that’s all that matters to her.  

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, Frost said:

She looks like Diahann Carroll.  

She does, if I didn't know who she was, I would think she was a black woman. They need to stop trying to be the same color as their kids.

• Love 5

Well damn Fashion Nova didn't waste any time with the knockoff Skims Cozy. I'm sure they'll be getting a cease and desist letter from Kim's attorneys.

https://www.fashionnova.com/collections/sweater-sets/products/warm-lowarm-loving-fuzzy-set-ivory

But Fashion Nova has some legal issues outside of copying designers. They're being investigated as being a sweat shop.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/16/business/fashion-nova-underpaid-workers.html

On 12/19/2019 at 9:22 PM, Frost said:

She looks like Diahann Carroll.  She also looks like several inches have been photoshopped off her overly stuffed hips.

In the lighter skin tone picture down the page, I was thinking a young Sophia Loren

On 12/21/2019 at 11:18 AM, carolinagirl81 said:

Well damn Fashion Nova didn't waste any time with the knockoff Skims Cozy. I'm sure they'll be getting a cease and desist letter from Kim's attorneys.

https://www.fashionnova.com/collections/sweater-sets/products/warm-lowarm-loving-fuzzy-set-ivory

But Fashion Nova has some legal issues outside of copying designers. They're being investigated as being a sweat shop.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/16/business/fashion-nova-underpaid-workers.html

And how is Kimmy’s company not just copying Spanx and the dozens of other shapewear companies?

• Love 2