Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

Tonight is the Oscars. Hopefully, the people at the Oscars will make sure that Kim & her disgusting family wouldn't be anywhere near the premises or the big important Oscar parties & making them look bad in the process.

• Love 2

The Oscars can keep them from the actual ceremony but many of these parties are publicity driven given by celebs who the family are in with and little can be done to keep them away. Years ago they got banned from one of the big parties IIRC from being drunk. Things have changed. Last year Khloe even got into the prestigious Elton John bash.

ETA: ...and Kim and Kanye are at the big Vanity Fair party.

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Last year Khloe even got into the prestigious Elton John bash.

I'm certain that Elton John was not happy seeing Khloe making a mockery out of him & his party. I'm sure that it wasn't his idea bringing that disgusting ragamuffin to his party. 

Speaking of disgusting ragamuffins, That dress is absolutely hideous. Kim & Kanye were looking very ratchet as usual & that party was probably low-rent, ratchet, & vomit-inducing. I'm surprise that the wretched Daily Mail didn't show up to this party. They would of fit right in.

I thought that the Oscar parties have some sense of standards. I don't know why these fools from Vanity Fair invited these 2 losers to the party. Its bad enough that their magazine sucks. And now they're degrading themselves even more by inviting Kim, Kanye, & that not worth a damn channel (E!) to their Oscar party. Maybe next year, Vanity Fair can invite the cast of Love & Hip Hop and the Teen Mom series (1 & 2) to their Oscar party. 

Edited by Magog
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
35 minutes ago, Frost said:

Poor Kim!  She fell into a shredder!  And had nothing else to wear so she had to appear in public in the dress.  I'm so sad...

And she had to suffer wearing it.. she couldn’t sit-up in the car.  But it’s “Alexander McQueen”!!!!!!    At least Kanye left his sweats home.

• Love 1

Honestly? Yeah I know this family is obnoxious but look at the hundreds of red carpet pics of who went to the ceremony and parties. Kim and  Kanye are hardly the worst of it. Kanye was an A lister before he even got together with Kim. In what alternate reality are we in when a superstar of Brad Pitt's caliber is "crashing" Kim and Kanye's "date night?! 

Kylie and Caitlyn were also at the Vanity Fair party. Hell as noted above freaking Blac Chyna went to the Oscars. Just know the right people.

9 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Blac Chyna was on the red carpet.  Wanna talk about ratchet. 

6 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Hell as noted above freaking Blac Chyna went to the Oscars. Just know the right people.

Apparently enough people wondered how this happened that there are articles about it

How Blac Chyna Scored a Ticket to the 2020 Oscars

EDITED: According to TMZ, Chyna somehow managed to get her own ticket to the Oscars, & blames racism for all the disbelief that she attended.

Edited by GaT
Added more stuff
  • LOL 2
On 2/9/2020 at 11:57 AM, Magog said:

Hopefully, the people at the Oscars will make sure that Kim & her disgusting family wouldn't be anywhere near the premises or the big important Oscar parties & making them look bad in the process.

Sorry again, looks like they all went to Jay Z & Beyonce's after party, no way around it, they're considered A-listers.

https://www.eonline.com/news/1121615/inside-beyonce-and-jay-z-s-star-studded-2020-oscars-party-with-kylie-jenner-travis-scott-and-more

12 hours ago, GaT said:

Sorry again, looks like they all went to Jay Z & Beyonce's after party, no way around it, they're considered A-listers

Interesting. I thought Kanye and the Carters had bad blood? I thought it was odd that Beyonce sent Kim the pr package of her clothing line but I guess they all settled things. 

Side note: reading that people attended this party literally bowed down to Beyonce is one of the most pretentious things I've read in a while.

• Love 1
On 2/9/2020 at 5:25 PM, howmanywords said:

The Oscars can keep them from the actual ceremony but many of these parties are publicity driven given by celebs who the family are in with and little can be done to keep them away. Years ago they got banned from one of the big parties IIRC from being drunk. Things have changed. Last year Khloe even got into the prestigious Elton John bash.

ETA: ...and Kim and Kanye are at the big Vanity Fair party.

I think i read somewhere that Elton's party is also a fundraiser for AIDS research and so to get in, one had to pay. Think it was 50,000 or something like that.

• Useful 2
15 hours ago, GaT said:

Sorry again, looks like they all went to Jay Z & Beyonce's after party, no way around it, they're considered A-listers.

https://www.eonline.com/news/1121615/inside-beyonce-and-jay-z-s-star-studded-2020-oscars-party-with-kylie-jenner-travis-scott-and-more

In what planet do I ever considered the Kardashians A-Listers? They're more like F-List (Z-List) celebrities. Those idiots are in the same category with those losers on Chrisley Knows Best, Teen Mom, Love & Hip Hop, & those wretched Housewives on BRAVO. In fact, those shows would of fit in to that lame party.

Jay Z & Beyonce should be vomiting right now having to associate themselves with these lowlifes. Their standards must really be in the toilet (like the Kardashians) if they have to resort to bring those clowns to their Oscar party.

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, Magog said:

In what planet do I ever considered the Kardashians A-Listers? They're more like F-List (Z-List) celebrities. Those idiots are in the same category with those losers on Chrisley Knows Best, Teen Mom, Love & Hip Hop, & those wretched Housewives on BRAVO. In fact, those shows would of fit in to that lame party.

Jay Z & Beyonce should be vomiting right now having to associate themselves with these lowlifes. Their standards must really be in the toilet (like the Kardashians) if they have to resort to bring those clowns to their Oscar party.

Thank you. I imagine Jay Z felt obligated since he’s known Kanye from way back.

• Love 1
On 2/11/2020 at 2:33 PM, Magog said:

No, A-listers aren’t even A-listers anymore. 
And Kim’s lower lip is so full of filler she can’t keep her mouth closed. 

• Love 6

The Internet Made Fun of Kanye West For Leaving Kim Kardashian In An Elevator With Their Bags

Isn't it interesting that a few days after Kanye wouldn't kiss Kim for the kiss cam, they are "caught" kissing in a glass elevator in Paris. Good thing that a complete stranger was right there filming the elevator coming down for no particular reason, they must have been soooo surprised to see Kim & Kanye there demonstrating their love.

And WTF is Kim wearing?

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

A really hideous Jean Paul Gaultier getup. Cardi B wore the same thing last week and looked bad too. Money doesnt buy taste. Kim's ass is frightening looking in it

I'm surprised that Kim would wear something that Cardi B wore just last week.

• Love 1
On 2/12/2020 at 4:24 PM, farmgal4 said:

He does, and she looks awful.  JMHO

She does look awful.  Her hair, her face, her dress, they’re horrible.  I can’t wrap my head around why she thinks that’s a good look for her.  I guess the people who are on her payroll constantly tell her how great she looks, so she believes them.  Apparently Krazy Kanye is her stylist, so he’s telling her how great she looks, as well.  IMO she looks old and rough, like a used-up hooker.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, iwasish said:

How difficult is it to pick your meal from photos?  If Kim Has problems with that then the baby bar is going to be a nightmare.

That's right.   She's supposed to be studying for the bar.    I know when I was studying for the Bar I did nothing but study.    No Oscar parties, no trips to Paris to shop and make out with my SO.    My friends and I had a 4th of July party and that was our ONE break.    

• Love 4
19 hours ago, howmanywords said:
On 2/21/2020 at 11:47 PM, GaT said:

And WTF is Kim wearing?

A really hideous Jean Paul Gaultier getup. Cardi B wore the same thing last week and looked bad too. Money doesnt buy taste. Kim's ass is frightening looking in it

At least Cardi B looked kind of nice in that outfit & doesn't turn my stomach or my retinas like Kim & Kanye do on an everyday basis.

4 hours ago, merylinkid said:

How difficult is it to pick your meal from photos?  If Kim Has problems with that then the baby bar is going to be a nightmare.

Cardi B has a better chance of passing the Baby Bar Exam than Kim. 

Do they have essay questions on a Baby Bar Exam? I can't imagine Kim having to write an essay to answer a question. 

• LOL 2
15 hours ago, iwasish said:

How difficult is it to pick your meal from photos? 

And it's KFC, the choices are fried chicken, fried chicken, fried chicken, or fried chicken.

2 hours ago, Magog said:

Cardi B has a better chance of passing the Baby Bar Exam than Kim. 

That's because Cardi B is more intelligent than Kim.

• Love 2

I’d love to see that dress and what the print looked like before Kim’s huge ass stretched and distorted it.

1 hour ago, GaT said:

And it's KFC, the choices are fried chicken, fried chicken, fried chicken, or fried chicken.

That's because Cardi B is more intelligent than Kim.

Well it’s not like Kim sets a high bar for intelligence. I’ll give Cardi B a five point advantage. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, howmanywords said:

Lol KFC actually has other things to choose from like (fried chicken) hot wings and (fried chicken) sandwiches. 

Fixed that for you 😁

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
23 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Lol KFC actually has other things to choose from like hot wings and sandwiches. My biggest gripe is that she is ordering anything since she's been claiming to be eating only plant based foods now.

She lies. About everything. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Lol KFC actually has other things to choose from like hot wings and sandwiches. My biggest gripe is that she is ordering anything since she's been claiming to be eating only plant based foods now.

So much for Kimmie being vegan 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 2/22/2020 at 11:05 PM, iwasish said:

If Kim Has problems with that then the baby bar is going to be a nightmare.

Is there any chance she'll get some kind of special accommodations for taking the baby bar?  Pleading excessive rubber necking by the other test takers or something?  So she'll have her own room or some other advantage?  Or won't California put up with that kind of nonsense?  I hate to be so cynical but I'm imaging shenanigans of some sort if she announces that she passed.  I just flat out don't believe she's capable.

• Love 5

Just thinking:

If you are only famous because of your (Fake) ass, and the only thing you have to show for yourself is your (Fake) body parts..................that's super sad on so many levels. 

A person that has to constantly take pics of their ass is in fact, an ass. I find absolutely nothing likeable about Kim or anyone in her family including that piece of shit husband of hers.

But damn if they are not Snark 101 material !

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
On 2/24/2020 at 3:54 PM, Frost said:

Is there any chance she'll get some kind of special accommodations for taking the baby bar?  Pleading excessive rubber necking by the other test takers or something?  So she'll have her own room or some other advantage?  Or won't California put up with that kind of nonsense?  I hate to be so cynical but I'm imaging shenanigans of some sort if she announces that she passed.  I just flat out don't believe she's capable.

According to Google, the baby bar has four essay and a hundred multiple choice questions over seven hours in one day.  

It's generally only for people who attended unaccredited law schools and are going this non-traditional route.  

I cannot imagine it's very difficult because people from unaccredited schools clearly pass the baby bar, matriculate and then sit for the full bar exam where they fail at an alarmingly high rate.  So, if the baby bar is designed to filter out people who are unlikely to pass the bar, it doesn't serve that function. 

She can probably get additional time if she ponies up an ADHD diagnosis.  Many people with ADHD and some who don't can get up to twice the time. 

I've only taken the full California bar, but I can tell you that extra time wouldn't have been very helpful.  You either know it or you don't.  Extra time only makes you stress out about what you don't know and to try to force yourself to remember something you just don't know. 

Yeah, you can use extra time to maybe flesh our arguments a little more, but writing more isn't helpful.  Essay graders for the full bar only have like 5 minutes per essay....so writing MORE is almost worse.  You can use additional time to format, but it's not worth it.  Extra time for multiple choice only makes you go back and second guess. 

What she can do is she is sneaky is try to sneak in some low-key references to who SHE is in her essay response.  

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, RealReality said:

According to Google, the baby bar has four essay and a hundred multiple choice questions over seven hours in one day.  

It's generally only for people who attended unaccredited law schools and are going this non-traditional route.  

I cannot imagine it's very difficult because people from unaccredited schools clearly pass the baby bar, matriculate and then sit for the full bar exam where they fail at an alarmingly high rate.  So, if the baby bar is designed to filter out people who are unlikely to pass the bar, it doesn't serve that function. 

She can probably get additional time if she ponies up an ADHD diagnosis.  Many people with ADHD and some who don't can get up to twice the time. 

I've only taken the full California bar, but I can tell you that extra time wouldn't have been very helpful.  You either know it or you don't.  Extra time only makes you stress out about what you don't know and to try to force yourself to remember something you just don't know. 

Yeah, you can use extra time to maybe flesh our arguments a little more, but writing more isn't helpful.  Essay graders for the full bar only have like 5 minutes per essay....so writing MORE is almost worse.  You can use additional time to format, but it's not worth it.  Extra time for multiple choice only makes you go back and second guess. 

What she can do is she is sneaky is try to sneak in some low-key references to who SHE is in her essay response.  

Do the graders know the identity of the person whose test they are grading?  I can see Kim dousing her test with her “ Signature    Scent” 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

Do the graders know the identity of the person whose test they are grading?  I can see Kim dousing her test with her “ Signature    Scent” 

LOL, no, but even with blind grading you can drop a hint in an essay.  I accidentally did that in my first year classes.  At the time, I wore giant heels all the time and so every essay I talked about my heels as an example.  Like, could the state promulgate my wearing of heels?  

I don't think she is slick enough for that, but she could try.

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, RealReality said:

LOL, no, but even with blind grading you can drop a hint in an essay.  I accidentally did that in my first year classes.  At the time, I wore giant heels all the time and so every essay I talked about my heels as an example.  Like, could the state promulgate my wearing of heels?  

I don't think she is slick enough for that, but she could try.

Maybe Kim's hint will be abbreviating the word Criminal to Crim

Crim Law is super easy to me, and I love all the details and everything that I have to learn,” she said. “I have to deal with my home and personal injury law and all that stuff, so it all makes sense to me when I read it. I put it into my real life, and it’s really interesting. “

source.gif

• LOL 2
6 minutes ago, druzy said:

Crim Law is super easy to me, and I love all the details and everything that I have to learn,” she said. “I have to deal with my home and personal injury law and all that stuff, so it all makes sense to me when I read it. I put it into my real life, and it’s really interesting. “

source.gif

No tea, no shade but criminal law has so many well defined elements that it's really easy to learn.  And criminal law comes naturally to anyone who has watched law and order.  

I don't think personal injury law is a class.  I'm also concerned since her quote makes nearly no sense.  

Edited by RealReality
  • LOL 4
17 minutes ago, druzy said:

source.gif

That would be Krim law.  And when she gets her law license, she will call herself  KKW, Kiminal Attorney. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, RealReality said:

No tea, no shade but criminal law has so many well defined elements that it's really easy to learn.  And criminal law comes naturally to anyone who has watched law and order.  

I don't think personal injury law is a class.  I'm also concerned since her quote makes nearly no sense.  

And most of us can actually use the correct word, "criminal." She sounds like an utter moron.

• Love 4