Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

What a bunch of ass kissers. "She wore a full black leather look with a button-down shirt knotted to show a slice of midriff." No. That's not a shirt, it's a leather jacket that is 10 sizes too big, allowing her to tie it in a knot. (Look at the shoulder seams and the sleeve length). Ugly is as ugly does. SMH. 

• Love 10

Her entire ensemble is truly one of the ugliest, most tasteless, least stylish, absolutely ridiculously stupid I have ever seen.  Every piece of it is awful, from her fake dreds to her pointy snakeskinned feet.  Not one iota of grace or style.

• Love 12
(edited)
2 hours ago, Frost said:

Her entire ensemble is truly one of the ugliest, most tasteless, least stylish, absolutely ridiculously stupid I have ever seen.  Every piece of it is awful, from her fake dreds to her pointy snakeskinned feet.  Not one iota of grace or style.

You got described the aura of the Kardashians & their ilk. 

Just seeing that crap is making my dying retinas scream in agony. To Kim, if being & looking ratchet is so wrong, I don't want to be right. 

Edited by Magog
  • Love 5

Apparently Kim is posting new bikini shots of herself.  I'm curious as to whether she will truly ever be able to mentally and emotionally give up her MILF self-image.  If she doesn't imagine anonymous men trolling the internet for her photos, does she actually exist?  Even with her EXCITING AND REWARDING NEW LAW CARERR (snort) and the Kardashian money machinery moving on to the next generation which will keep her at least partially relevant, I wonder if Kim will be able to handle it.

• Love 3

How has Kim benefited from being married to Kanye? Someone said that Kanye needed Kim more than she needed him because her net worth is more than his.

Edited by Bucwild
Double post

Kim may have a higher net worth now but Kanye was a massive grammy winner who sold millions and a superstar before he even met her. They are together EIGHT years. A lot happened in that time. Kim would have never got Met gala invites or a Vogue cover without him. Imo when she married him thats when she stopped being considered just a reality star.

• Love 9
33 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Kim may have a higher net worth now but Kanye was a massive grammy winner who sold millions and a superstar before he even met her. They are together EIGHT years. A lot happened in that time. Kim would have never got Met gala invites or a Vogue cover without him. Imo when she married him thats when she stopped being considered just a reality star.

Exactly. If it wasn't for Kanye, she wouldn't have access to all the designers (not that it does her any good), & she wouldn't be considered A-List, & her whole family has benefited from the Kanye connection.

• Love 6
39 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Yeah that's what I thought as well. Kim and her family got their fashion clout from him.

How did Kanye benefited from being with Kim?

Edited by Bucwild
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Bucwild said:

Kanye got someone who will cover for him no matter what. He just better hope that there doesn't come a time when she decides it's no longer in her best interests to keep covering for the crap he says & does.

5 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

Kanye has not benefited IMO, many consider him to be a foolish laughingstock.

That's because he is a foolish laughingstock.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
On 3/10/2020 at 4:04 PM, Bucwild said:

Yeah that's what I thought as well. Kim and her family got their fashion clout from him.

She’s his big assed beard?

• LOL 6
On 3/12/2020 at 2:28 PM, iwasish said:

I  wonder if he will cancel his Sunday Service in the wake of the “virus”?

What's the betting pool for when Kim declares she or a member of her family are "scared" because they were exposed to coronavirus?   You know she will try to make this all about her at some point.

• Love 5
On 2/29/2020 at 2:41 PM, howmanywords said:

Yeah oddly enough, turns out there actually is a thing. "Crim" is on the list

https://lawtutors.net/words-you-should-knowbefore-law-school/

Yeah, but calling it "Crim law" is generally something you do in law school or with those outside of law school out of habit.  

Trying to use it in an interview or with those who aren't in law school just feels very very tryhard.  

Like people who smugly drop "res ipsa loquitur" in random conversation and don't explain it. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, merylinkid said:

What's the betting pool for when Kim declares she or a member of her family are "scared" because they were exposed to coronavirus?   You know she will try to make this all about her at some point.

It’s a great reason she can use to finally get out of the Sunday Service

• LOL 4
On 3/14/2020 at 8:44 AM, merylinkid said:

Or Kim announces  that she is donating bottles of her fragrances and makeup lines to those who are under quarantine. No reason they shouldn’t look and smell good while stuck at home!! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

While Kim is trying to practice "social distancing" at this moment (not), she wants peoples suggestions on how to keep her kids entertained at home while quarantined.  

ONTD - Lawyer Kim K. wants to know how to keep her kids entertained

Edited by Magog
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Magog said:

While Kim is trying to practice "social distancing" at this moment (not), she wants peoples suggestions on how to keep her kids entertained at home while quarantined.  

ONTD - Lawyer Kim K. wants to know how to keep her kids entertained

She’s a mother of four and talking about having another, but doesn’t know how to keep kids entertained? My mom had 8 kids and had tons of “games” to keep us entertained. One of her favorites was beauty shop. She’d lay on the couch and we’d take turns rubbing cream on her feet and legs, brushing and styling her hair, putting make up her and she’d somehow always declare a “tie” !  Way back when American Bandstand  with Dick Clark was on  (I think it aired live, for a couple hours, not sure if it was everyday) we’d watch with her and have dance contests. She made simple household chores into games, like sock sorting!!!  With 8 kids there were lots of socks. Or we’d go outside and she would hang the smaller area rugs up on the clothesline and we’d beat them with broom handles to clean them. She’d send us upstairs to get a clean diaper for the baby  and “time” us , we’d try to better our time from the day before, or beat someone else’s time, 

There is so much you can do with kids, spend time with them, listen to them. My mom loved us, she was never happier than when all her “little chickadees” were crowded around her. 
Kim  has that beautiful playroom for hers, but what they want is her attention. she’s too busy and they sense she has one eye on the clock the whole time she spends with them. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
44 minutes ago, iwasish said:

She’s a mother of four and talking about having another, but doesn’t know how to keep kids entertained? My mom had 8 kids and had tons of “games” to keep us entertained. One of her favorites was beauty shop. She’d lay on the couch and we’d take turns rubbing cream on her feet and legs, brushing and styling her hair, putting make up her and she’d somehow always declare a “tie” !  Way back when American Bandstand  with Dick Clark was on  (I think it aired live, for a couple hours, not sure if it was everyday) we’d watch with her and have dance contests. She made simple household chores into games, like sock sorting!!!  With 8 kids there were lots of socks. Or we’d go outside and she would hang the smaller area rugs up on the clothesline and we’d beat them with broom handles to clean them. She’d send us upstairs to get a clean diaper for the baby  and “time” us , we’d try to better our time from the day before, or beat someone else’s time, 

There is so much you can do with kids, spend time with them, listen to them. My mom loved us, she was never happier than when all her “little chickadees” were crowded around her. 
Kim  has that beautiful playroom for hers, but what they want is her attention. she’s too busy and they sense she has one eye on the clock the whole time she spends with them. 

I mean, I think she's just asking her followers the question as a way to engage with them on social media, since I've seen a lot of parents asking that same question on my own social media.  I think it's more to look relateable for Kim.  I highly doubt she's actually taking their suggestions.  Interacting with her "fans" on social media is a big part of her job.  

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, ThatGreyCat said:

mean, I think she's just asking her followers the question as a way to engage with them on social media, since I've seen a lot of parents asking that same question on my own social media.  I think it's more to look relateable for Kim.  I highly doubt she's actually taking their suggestions.  Interacting with her "fans" on social media is a big part of her job.  

I guess that means Kim doesn't know a damn thing about social distancing or its not in her vocabulary. Besides, there is nothing relateable about Kim unless being an idiot, a sad excuse of a mother, & having mush for brains qualifies as such.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, Magog said:

I bet all of them are still getting their hair/makeup/nails done, they aren't going to "social distance" themselves from their glam squads.

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, Magog said:

I guess that means Kim doesn't know a damn thing about social distancing or its not in her vocabulary. Besides, there is nothing relateable about Kim unless being an idiot, a sad excuse of a mother, & having mush for brains qualifies as such.

If she really cared about amusing her kids, why not fly the whole klan up to their huge ranch in Montana? Plenty of room to run  outside and play with no one around. Probably even still snow on the ground. Kim can take tons of selfies dressed or undressed. 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, ThatGreyCat said:

Interacting with her "fans" on social media is a big part of her job.  

Interacting with her kids on social media is a big part of her facade. 

• Love 5
14 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Kim is just trying to drive traffic towards her social media. She doesn't need ideas on how to keep kids entertained because she has a team of nannies paid to do that. 

Exactly.  

• Love 2

In their defense, Kim posted that pic way back in the first week in February before the outbreak spread like wildfire and the "rich friend" (Simon Huck) Kim is promoting for is actually donating 25,000 of those masks to the NYS Dept. Of Health so at least some good is being done.

• Love 1

Here is another example of Kim not only being a sad excuse of a mother, but also social distancing being non-existing in her vocabulary.

Kanye West Took His Kids to Wyoming to Let Wife Kim Kardashian 'Have a Break': Source

Its just too bad that even in these uncertain times, that we can't get a break from Kim, her constant stupidity, & that wretched family. And what the hell does she do productively on a daily basis that she even deserve a "break?" 

Edited by Magog
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, starlightlost said:

Kim Kardashian called out for cultural appropriation with ‘tikka’ pictures

https://www.geo.tv/amp/285032-kim-kardashian-called-out-for-cultural-appropriation-with-tikka-pictures

This is one of the tweets

if anyone is defending this bc she’s half armenian- (her dad was a third gen wealthy armenian) armenians don’t wear bindhis/bindhanis. not all brown people are allowed to wear the same things. we’re not all the same. bindhis are sacred to hinduism/south asian cultures.

Since when are Armenians "brown people"? In Kim's case, any brown is a spray tan.

• Love 4