Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, nexxie said:

Kim’s statement:

As many of you know, Kanye has bi-polar disorder. Anyone who has this or has a loved one in their life who does, knows how complicated and painful it is to understand. I've never spoken publicly about how this has affected us at home because I am very protective of our children and Kanye's right to privacy when it comes to his health. But today, I feel like I should comment on it because of the stigma and misconceptions about mental health.

Those that understand mental illness or even compulsive behavior know that the family is powerless unless the member is a minor. People who are unaware or far from removed from this experience can be judgmental and not understand that the individual themselves have to engage in the process of getting help no matter how hard family and friends try.

I understand Kanye is subject to criticism because he is a public figure and his actions at times can cause strong opinions and emotions. He is a brilliant but complicated person who on top of the pressures of being an artist and a black man, who experienced the painful loss of hism other, has to deal with the pressure and isolation that is heightened by his bi-polar disorder. Those who are close with Kanye know his heart and understand his words some times do not align with his intentions.

Living with bi-polar disorder does not diminish or invalidate his dreams and his creative ideas, no matter how big or unobtainable they may feel to some. That is part of his genius and as we have all witnessed, many of his big dreams have come true.

We as a society talk about giving grace to the issue of mental health as a whole, however we should also give it to the individuals who are living with it in times when they need it most. I kindly ask that the media and public give us the compassion and empathy that is needed so that we can get through this. Thank you for those who have expressed concern for Kanye's well being and for your understanding.

With Love and Gratitude,

Kim Kardashian West

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/9422402/kanye-west-bipolar-disorder-kim-kardashian-posts

I wonder if someone helped her write this!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

I don’t care how many bipolar people Kim chooses to marry, I think she is a selfish and uncaring person and I will judge her up and down for it.  Do I think she cares for her children?  Not outside of the extent that they can serve her, no.  I see nothing maternal or loving exude from this woman ever.  I don’t think she has compassion for her husband, I think she is embarrassed of him.  Guess I’m a stone cold bitch, too, then.  But for years she has cultivated (and made millions from) this persona and I for one believe that is who she is.   Her heart doesn’t work the way a truly loving and caring mother and wife does.

• Love 19
1 minute ago, Hiyo said:

“I wonder if someone helped her write this!“

I don’t think any of us need to wonder about that...

My only wonder is if she wrote it on pink paper and spritzed it with her signature KKW scent.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

I suppose my view of Kim is slanted, because, I see her as a person who has Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD).  One trait about them is the ability to appear loving, kind, generous and understanding.  So, that's why we see things that make Kim appear that way.  It doesn't mean that's how she is.  I don't envy her having to deal with Kanye though.  I know it's tough. I've dealt with a family member who suffers my entire live.  It's maddening to say the least.  One thing that people with NPD cannot tolerate is not being able to control things. They thrive on control.  So, not being able to control Kanye.........I don't think she'll tolerate this for long. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 15
9 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

My only wonder is if she wrote it on pink paper and spritzed it with her signature KKW scent.

And dotted the i(s) with tiny hearts.

Not saying their family isn't in crisis like millions of families are. It's all relative to scale. Remember her loud protestations about changing this, that and the other after the armed robbery, which sounded good and lasted a matter of weeks?

If I have feelings to spare I'm spending them on a mother who doesn't have grocery money this week, barely had any last week, probably won't have any next week, doesn't have the rent money because her alcoholic or addict is in crisis again and refusing to get his shit together and take his meds and stop raising his hand to her and scaring the kids and the dog, who also is out of food. 

Kim will bounce, she always does and the nannies will take the kids off her hands while she figures out her next move. It won't be posting a selfie of her big fat ass for awhile, which has to be eating her alive. 

The steady stream of her narcissistic supply is down to a trickle. Fiddle dee dee.

She didn't write one word of that statement. Diminish and invalidate? Oh, okay. More like do I sign it somewhere and hit send or just hit send?

As much as I think he's a tool I feel for Kanye. Brain chemistry is the luck of the draw. The shame of what he's done this time, when he takes inventory after this is over, will deeply scar him forever. Listen to the impulses, fuck up, feel  shame, wither, over-correct, lather, rinse, repeat.

• Love 12
3 hours ago, nexxie said:

Kim’s statement:

As many of you know, Kanye has bi-polar disorder. Anyone who has this or has a loved one in their life who does, knows how complicated and painful it is to understand. I've never spoken publicly about how this has affected us at home because I am very protective of our children and Kanye's right to privacy when it comes to his health. But today, I feel like I should comment on it because of the stigma and misconceptions about mental health.

Those that understand mental illness or even compulsive behavior know that the family is powerless unless the member is a minor. People who are unaware or far from removed from this experience can be judgmental and not understand that the individual themselves have to engage in the process of getting help no matter how hard family and friends try.

I understand Kanye is subject to criticism because he is a public figure and his actions at times can cause strong opinions and emotions. He is a brilliant but complicated person who on top of the pressures of being an artist and a black man, who experienced the painful loss of hism other, has to deal with the pressure and isolation that is heightened by his bi-polar disorder. Those who are close with Kanye know his heart and understand his words some times do not align with his intentions.

Living with bi-polar disorder does not diminish or invalidate his dreams and his creative ideas, no matter how big or unobtainable they may feel to some. That is part of his genius and as we have all witnessed, many of his big dreams have come true.

We as a society talk about giving grace to the issue of mental health as a whole, however we should also give it to the individuals who are living with it in times when they need it most. I kindly ask that the media and public give us the compassion and empathy that is needed so that we can get through this. Thank you for those who have expressed concern for Kanye's well being and for your understanding.

With Love and Gratitude,

Kim Kardashian West

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/9422402/kanye-west-bipolar-disorder-kim-kardashian-posts

Gotta give them credit -- they know how to hire a good crisis PR manager -- no way in hell did kimmykakes or anyone in the family write this. Its way too erudite, there are no "like"s or "bible"s, and she comes across as well educated on mental health crises. Unless she got her degree in psychiatry while studying for the baby bar at the same time. . . . and speaking of the baby bar, "focusing on her family" will be her excuse for not taking it, or if she did, not doing well. 

Always. An. Angle. 

• Love 13

I'm not sure why everyone thinks the abortion revelation is "unflattering" to Kim.  It's bad to consider an abortion?  Fuck that.  I can see being worried about how North would feel if she finds out, but really, is even that so horrible?  So what?  Her mom considered an abortion, then decided she was ready to have a child and gave birth to North.  North was still very much wanted - Kim decided not to get an abortion because she wanted a baby.  Christ. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
(edited)

Not a Fan of a single person involved, and I don’t believe kim and Kanye are a love match at this point if ever (I do believe they were friends and she and kris thought marriage would be a prudent move). But at this point she’s stuck. If she leaves him and he harms himself she will have tremendous guilt, both personal and for her image (I do believe she cares about him). And there is the concern that if he isn’t a part of the family, whatever little control they have over what he says will be gone. No NDA can cover an out of control Kanye. She didn’t sign up for this, but she had at least one or two kids with him after his diagnosis and that’s all on her.

Edited by Wanda
Spelling
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, ThatGreyCat said:

Her mom considered an abortion, then decided she was ready to have a child and gave birth to North.  North was still very much wanted - Kim decided not to get an abortion because she wanted a baby.  Christ. 

Exactly and even last night Kanye was still defending her saying Kim saved North's life so how is this making Kim like look bad?

33 minutes ago, Wanda said:

Not a Fan of a single person involved, and I don’t believe kim and Kanye are a love match at this point if ever (I do believe they were friends and she and kris thought marriage would be a prudent move). But at this point she’s stuck

Yep like so many things Kim does she's damned if she does, damned if she does not. On the Shade Room half are attacking her for defending him and calling her a fool and then there are the ones saying if she leaves him she's a shitty person for leaving a mentally unstable man.

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Exactly and even last night Kanye was still defending her saying Kim saved North's life so how is this making Kim like look bad?

Yep like so many things Kim does she's damned if she does, damned if she does not. On the Shade Room half are attacking her for defending him and calling her a fool and then there are the ones saying if she leaves him she's a shitty person for leaving a mentally unstable man.

The thing with Kim is that she wanted the legitimacy that Kanye gave her and now she is stuck.. I don't think she was ever happy with Kanye and the same goes for him regarding Kim. Kim was really happy with Reggie Bush though and who knows where she would be now if she had married him instead of Kanye..

• Love 3
2 hours ago, ThatGreyCat said:

I'm not sure why everyone thinks the abortion revelation is "unflattering" to Kim.  It's bad to consider an abortion?  Fuck that.  I can see being worried about how North would feel if she finds out, but really, is even that so horrible?  So what?  Her mom considered an abortion, then decided she was ready to have a child and gave birth to North.  North was still very much wanted - Kim decided not to get an abortion because she wanted a baby.  Christ. 

100% agree!

• Love 4
(edited)

It's not that it's unflattering to Kim, it's that it's so unnerving to have your spouse reveal intimate details about very personal and private matters for the world to hear. And to be so out of control when announcing it.  Plus,  the fact that he really didn't get it......it's sad. Sort of like someone who is way worse off than they think. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 8

Larsa Pippen is focusing on her family, business and happiness. This week, fans noticed that Kim Kardashian West, along with Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian, were no longer following the former Real Housewives of Miami star on Instagram. Likewise, Pippen isn't following the sisters. On Tuesday night, in a since-deleted tweet, Kanye West also wrote "Larsa" without any explanation.

Pippen addressed recent headlines in an Instagram story on Wednesday, writing that she prays "everybody finds peace."

"I woke up this morning blessed and see that everybody is focused on who I am following and who I am not following on social media," she wrote. "I am focused on my children, my new fitness brand Larsapippenfitness, and my relationship in real life."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/larsa-pippen-breaks-her-silence-after-being-mentioned-in-kanye-wests-tweet/ar-BB174AJ8?li=BBnbfcL

• LOL 1

Per TMZ: The show recently resumed filming the new season and was observed shooting scenes yesterday in Malibu. Kim has decreed that nothing will be filmed that relates to Kanye's breakdown although it may serve as a talking point sometime during the season.

I think something had been brewing with Larsa for a while.  Remember that episode kind of recently that had Khloe taking a girls' trip with Kourtney and her friends?  The episode really focused on what an asshole Larsa is.  They seemed to be kind of throwing her under the bus already then.  Not that Larsa needs much help to look like an asshole, of course.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
5 hours ago, suomi said:

Per TMZ: The show recently resumed filming the new season and was observed shooting scenes yesterday in Malibu. Kim has decreed that nothing will be filmed that relates to Kanye's breakdown although it may serve as a talking point sometime during the season.

Damn, that probably means we still won't be able to discuss that thing that Kanye did because it's politics

5 hours ago, ThatGreyCat said:

I think something had been brewing with Larsa for a while.  Remember that episode kind of recently that had Khloe taking a girls' trip with Kourtney and her friends?  The episode really focused on what an asshole Larsa is.  They seemed to be kind of throwing her under the bus already then.  Not that Larsa needs much help to look like an asshole, of course.  

I remember wondering what happened to Larsa recently when I saw some pictures of a party or vacation or something by one of the Ks, & she wasn't there. She was always with them, so I thought something was up.

Edited by GaT
(edited)
35 minutes ago, GaT said:

Damn, that probably means we still won't be able to discuss that thing that Kanye did because it's politics

I remember wondering what happened to Larsa recently when I saw some pictures of a party or vacation or something by one of the Ks, & she wasn't there.She was always with them, so I thought something was up.

Don't forget Larsa took a picture with her 12 year old daughter, both were dressed in two piece bikinis that was lambasted by so many people as being inappropriate..  Why would you do that to your kid with perverts online? Larsa is a clout chaser, the Kardashians may be famewhores but they seem to have an aversion to other famewhores who may put their business out in the streets.. They want to control the narrative and what is put out there for media consumption..

Larsa has also been spotted being cozy with Chris Humphries, Tygga and Tristan at different times and that may have pissed off the Kardashian clan.. So I can see why they have distanced themselves from her. She seems very shady..

Edited by Pearson80
  • Useful 2
(edited)
On 7/22/2020 at 4:15 PM, ThatGreyCat said:

I haven't read anything saying this is unflattering to Kim. I haven't read anything saying it was bad to consider abortion or for Kanye to have wanted one at first. What I have read is it was horrible for Kanye to spew out this private information without considering the effects finding this out could hold for his daughter for the rest of her life. This is just one more thing added to the shit show that is North's dysfunctional childhood. God forbid should anything happen to Kanye, nothing will ever be written without mentioning this for pretty much the rest of North's life. As it is, I doubt it will take long before North finds out, if she hasn't already. 

Edited by Fostersmom
how did I use ready instead of read not once, but twice?
3 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

North was going to have a fucked up life no matter what with two extreme narcissists as parents.

This is true, but good nannies can make a huge difference - letting North and her siblings emulate normal people and receive unconditional love.

Sad to think that at least one of those precious children will become a narcissist, and at least one is likely to suffer from bipolar disorder.

Choose the mother or father of your kids with great care, people - because you can walk but they’re stuck with the genes.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

This is true, but good nannies can make a huge difference - letting North and her siblings emulate normal people and receive unconditional love.

Sad to think that at least one of those precious children will become a narcissist, and at least one is likely to suffer from bipolar disorder.

Choose the mother or father of your kids with great care, people - because you can walk but they’re stuck with the genes.

And while it’s never been proven, brother Rob appears to have mental issues also. I think all the grand kids are going to have a tough life. We see that with so many of these families. Not just mental problems, but a lack direction and maybe drugs.

• Love 4
42 minutes ago, iwasish said:

And while it’s never been proven, brother Rob appears to have mental issues also. I think all the grand kids are going to have a tough life. We see that with so many of these families. Not just mental problems, but a lack direction and maybe drugs.

I’ve always thought Lamar got Rob into some really bad drugs - and also that Rob (Kourtney too, and maybe Kendall) had issues with the pimp business his mother has been running. Rob has probably been pretty lost without his dad.

• Love 1
(edited)

An op-ed in the Washington Post today. I don't think she's going to have time for a legal career because she is the new face of families dealing with mental illness. There are more than 700 comments, this is from the first one:

Though I have never before, I went to "ye's" twitter account to read what he and his fans were saying. He was all over the place but mostly paranoid about his wife "Locking me up with a Dr.". By and large, his fans kept reassuring him that he was fine, and that it was Kim who needed help.

Kim Kardashian West just performed a public service

I never thought I’d begin a column by praising Kim Kardashian West, but I do so today.

[snip]

I suppose that to some that might sound self-serving: Kardashian West and her family have been monetizing their personal dramas for years. 

But by sharing her anguish, Kardashian West spoke for countless families in the same dire situation — watching a spouse, sibling, parent or adult child go through a process of self-destruction and being powerless to intervene. I hope she is able to persuade her husband to seek help. And I hope someday he realizes how lucky he is to have her by his side.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/kim-kardashian-west-just-performed-a-public-service/2020/07/23/fb02464e-cd0e-11ea-bc6a-6841b28d9093_story.html?hpid=hp_save-opinions-float-right-4-0_opinion-card-f-right%3Ahomepage%2Fstory-ans#comments-wrapper

Edited by suomi
clarity
(edited)

How much did Kris pay for that article?

Give me a fucking break. Kim didn't give a rat's ass about Kanye's mental illness until he went full potato and started spilling some serious tea. She was filming scenes for KUWTK yesterday, so she can't be too torn up.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

How much did Kris pay for that article?

Give me a fucking break. Kim didn't give a rat's ass about Kanye's mental illness until he went full potato and started spilling some serious tea. She was filming scenes for KUWTK yesterday, so she can't be too torn up.

The show must go on, so to speak - they’re all under contract. At least they are not including Kanye’s breakdown in the show, or anything about it. Since Kanye won’t allow Kim to come to Wyoming, and refuses both to return to LA and to get help, Kim has to get on with things for her kids and for herself.

• Love 1

Diseases and disorders create chaos. Addiction tells you that you are not ill, many disorders do as well.

There's no halo of protection that guarantees endless patience or an endless number of chances. He's not living out of a shopping cart and sleeping in a cardboard box. He can afford the best mental care on the planet. He's been telling her who he is for many years, it's time to believe him.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

The show must go on, so to speak - they’re all under contract. At least they are not including Kanye’s breakdown in the show, or anything about it. Since Kanye won’t allow Kim to come to Wyoming, and refuses both to return to LA and to get help, Kim has to get on with things for her kids and for herself.

Exactly. The new TMZ article says as much. This behavior can go on for weeks, what should Kim do? It also says Kim saw something started being really off with him even before the rally last week when he was in Dominican Republic and she flew there to be with him. The sad thing is it sounds like he doesnt trust her now.

• Love 3
(edited)

It will be entertaining to watch her troll for a new man, dragging along that big fat ass and four kids. Kanye worships her, it's not going to be easy to replace that.

Edited by suomi
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
(edited)
55 minutes ago, suomi said:

It will be entertaining to watch her troll for a new man, dragging along that big fat ass and four kids. Kanye worships her, it's not going to be easy to replace that.

If Kim ever gives up on Kanye and their marriage (and that's a big IF because I believe she'll cling on to him until the bitter end), I think she'd be smart to move away from the athletes and rappers and go for someone like Van Jones, the lawyer/CNN political commentator she's worked with on political reform these last few years. He's handsome, black, recently divorced, has kids, and he and Kim seem to have similar interests. Whether or not he'd be interested in her is another question, but they do seem to get along well. I just really want ALL of the K ladies to make smarter decisions when it comes to the men in their lives. I'm probably hoping in vain, though.

Edited by BrainyBlonde
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Hiyo said:

I really wanna feel bad for them, but honestly, I’m more sad that more and more airlines are retiring their 747 fleets. Oh well.

I will never feel bad for these entitled, selfish, narcissistic fools. I hate what they’ve contributed to our society. I can’t wait to see them crash and burn.

43 minutes ago, suomi said:

Van Jones is aces! He's much too good for her.

He would never even consider her. Totally out of her league.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, suomi said:

And Van Jones is not going to hook up with some broad who does nothing but stare at herself and take selfies all day.  I honestly don’t know why any man would want to date her.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, suomi said:

Kanye worships her, it's not going to be easy to replace that.

Kanye worshiped the girl in the sex tape. Once he married her though, he started changing his mind about her pushing her"sexy" image. He's complained about her nude selfies, we saw on the show that he didn't like the whole corset thing she wore to the Met Gala because it was too sexy, & she told him to basically mind his own business & that she wasn't interested in his beliefs. It's his own fault for marrying a "porn star" just because she turned him on. Did he really think she was going to change just because she married him?

• Love 7

“Once he married her though, he started changing his mind about her pushing her"sexy" image.”

This from the guy who chose to make a video where he was simulating porking a topless Kim on a motorcycle? That guy didn’t care for her sexy image?

Personally, I think he just wanted a plastic sex doll he could control and dress up, except unfortunately for him he couldn’t control her as much as he would like to.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Kim is lucky in some ways. I read that the CA Bar is postponing their Bar Exam until October. It was supposed to be this month. And, it’ll be done online! This is due to covid and for safety purposes. Plus, some law students can work without a license for a certain grace period if they can’t take the bar now.  They are really trying to help their future attorneys.  My state did little to nothing...anyway, it looks like Kim will certainly pass now.  

• Useful 1
(edited)
5 hours ago, BrainyBlonde said:

If Kim ever gives up on Kanye and their marriage (and that's a big IF because I believe she'll cling on to him until the bitter end), I think she'd be smart to move away from the athletes and rappers and go for someone like Van Jones, the lawyer/CNN political commentator she's worked with on political reform these last few years. He's handsome, black, recently divorced, has kids, and he and Kim seem to have similar interests. Whether or not he'd be interested in her is another question, but they do seem to get along well. I just really want ALL of the K ladies to make smarter decisions when it comes to the men in their lives. I'm probably hoping in vain, though.

I think you are hoping in vain, the K ladies with the exception of Kourtney love fetishizing Black men, I should say a certain type of Black men.  I cannot see them going for a Black man who is an accountant or a doctor who lives a regular life away from the cameras of Hollywood and TMZ.    

I don't think Kim will ever let Kanye go and she could have Van Jones who has been revealed to be an ass..

Edited by Pearson80
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, GaT said:

Kanye worshiped the girl in the sex tape. Once he married her though, he started changing his mind about her pushing her"sexy" image. He's complained about her nude selfies, we saw on the show that he didn't like the whole corset thing she wore to the Met Gala because it was too sexy, & she told him to basically mind his own business & that she wasn't interested in his beliefs. It's his own fault for marrying a "porn star" just because she turned him on. Did he really think she was going to change just because she married him?

We could probably just as easily reverse this.  Mental illness aside, I can't imagine that being married to Kanye is all roses and pink.  I mean, you can't even order a normal faucet.

• Love 8
12 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

I think you are hoping in vain, the K ladies with the exception of Kourtney love fetishizing Black men, I should say a certain type of Black men.  I cannot see them going for a Black man who is an accountant or a doctor who lives a regular life away from the cameras of Hollywood and TMZ.    

I don't think Kim will ever let Kanye go and she could have Van Jones who has been revealed to be an ass..

It certainly seems they’ve only been interested in well-known black men who play sports or music. If Kim does get a divorce (very likely I think), it’ll be interesting to see if her taste in men has changed now that she has ventured into law. My guess is she sticks with well-known and black - but might choose someone who could advance her new career.

(edited)

Anybody watch Absolutely Fabulous? There is a scene where one of the leads is beside herself with joy when she finds out the baby daddy of her knocked up daughter is black. 

“It makes a difference, darling, a mixed-race baby is the finest accessory a person in my position could ever have, sweetheart! Oh, my God, it's the must-have of the season! It's the CHANEL of babies!“

Every time I think of that scene, it reminds me of most of the Kardashians.

Edited by Hiyo
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, nexxie said:

She's not getting on with things for the kids, maybe herself.   But the ONLY reason this is not featured on the show is right there in what you said, he's in Wyoming and refusing contact.   he's not around to film.   It's not some high moral ground, it's that they can't film the guy.

19 hours ago, suomi said:

Pretty sure Van Jones wants someone (if he wants anyone right now) who he can have an intelligent conversation with.   Someone who does not use "like" every other word and can converse on something other than herself.

13 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Kim is lucky in some ways. I read that the CA Bar is postponing their Bar Exam until October. It was supposed to be this month. And, it’ll be done online! This is due to covid and for safety purposes. Plus, some law students can work without a license for a certain grace period if they can’t take the bar now.  They are really trying to help their future attorneys.  My state did little to nothing...anyway, it looks like Kim will certainly pass now.  

Kim is not taking the bar exam.   She has to take the Baby Bar which WAS held in June.    All first year students (with exceptions for ABA accredited law schools) must take AND pass the Baby Bar before they can continue with their law studies.   The bar exam that has been postponed to October is for law graduates who are qualifying to be lawyers.   Kim is very very very far from this step.    

• Useful 1
(edited)
34 minutes ago, merylinkid said:

She's not getting on with things for the kids, maybe herself.   But the ONLY reason this is not featured on the show is right there in what you said, he's in Wyoming and refusing contact.   he's not around to film.   It's not some high moral ground, it's that they can't film the guy.

Pretty sure Van Jones wants someone (if he wants anyone right now) who he can have an intelligent conversation with.   Someone who does not use "like" every other word and can converse on something other than herself.

Kim is not taking the bar exam.   She has to take the Baby Bar which WAS held in June.    All first year students (with exceptions for ABA accredited law schools) must take AND pass the Baby Bar before they can continue with their law studies.   The bar exam that has been postponed to October is for law graduates who are qualifying to be lawyers.   Kim is very very very far from this step.    

I hope you’re right. I expect that she will figure a way to take and pass in October. Hope I’m wrong.  She tends to end up getting her way one way or the other. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
2 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I hope you’re right. I expect that she will figure a way to take and pass in October. Hope I’m wrong.  She tends to end up getting her way one way or the other. 

She is not entitled to take the bar in October.   There is a whole process that everyone must go through.   The Bar does not make exceptions for "famous" people.   You have to apply to take the bar and in the application you have to give your graduation date from law school and proof of passage of the Baby Bar in her case.   It's not like taking the SAT where you just sign up.   

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
17 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:
3 hours ago, merylinkid said:
17 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

There is a better chance that you will see the Detroit Lions go & win a Super Bowl in your lifetime than Kim passing the Baby Bar, much less passing the Bar Exam. 

Even if the Baby Bar is multiple choice (I don't know if it is or not), Kim will still find a way to fail. 

Van Jones?! I'm sure that even he has some standards. I think Usher, Takeshi 69, Damon Dash, Bow Wow, or Tyrese is more in Kim's league (which is not saying much).

Edited by Magog
  • Love 2
(edited)

She is not entitled to take the bar in October.   There is a whole process that everyone must go through.   The Bar does not make exceptions for "famous" people.   You have to apply to take the bar and in the application you have to give your graduation date from law school and proof of passage of the Baby Bar in her case.   It's not like taking the SAT where you just sign up.   

I realize. I’ve taken the bar and passed, though not in CA. Just saying Kim usually ends up getting what she wants. Also, states are changing their laws in light of covid.  We’ll see. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I realize. I’ve taken the bar and passed, though not in CA. Just saying Kim usually ends up getting what she wants. Also, states are changing their laws in light of covid.  We’ll see. 

True - Kim goes for what she wants, whether or not people like her or her brand. If she wants to become an attorney, she will do that.