Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

The ladies journey to Napa to give cheers to the launch of Heather's new sparkling wine. Meghan is excited about her first trip to wine country, but she's also apprehensive in the wake of a battle with Shannon. Meanwhile, Shannon faces marriage issues.

It's too bad Katie bailed (though, of course, it's understandable that she did). She's very articulate and interesting, in my opinion - though I was predisposed to like her after reading a number of print interviews that she did. Production really needed to add another new wife once it was clear that she was out. The dynamic between Tamra and Vicks is growing really stale; how many times can they stick the knife into each other before it becomes less entertaining? It's mildly intriguing but kind of expected to watch all of the footage that I'm sure Bravo had last season of Shannon behaving irrationally now come to the fore. She's really going to throw a tantrum over Meghan (who I don't even really like) telephoning her about a philanthropy in which they mutually participate?

• Love 4

I know that there is no figuring out how Vicki's mind works (and that's probably a good black hole to avoid in general terms), but I'm curious about her weird fascination with having "good" and "matching" underwear on in case of accidents.  This was the 2nd time (her packing with Shannon over) I've seen her say that the first thing the paramedics check after an acciden is if your underwear is matching and nice.  I know it's her joke (or I hope so!), but her weird fixation has me weirdly fixating on why she says it!  LOL

• Love 1
(edited)

I'd rather take a limo but I'm just a plebe, what do I know? But seriously...it looked cramped and they couldn't really talk because of the seating. Yuck.

ETA: my lack of knowledge regarding CA geography is showing. That would be a 7 hour drive. Ok, I'd rather fly but put me in first class instead of that shoebox with wings.

OC to Napa? 7 in theory. Could be closer to 10. It's a looooong ass way, about 450 miles. Edited by FozzyBear
  • Love 3

So, when do we start calling Tamra "Jesus Jugs"?

You know, I have disliked Tamra from day one because of her evil behavior. Jesus Jugs is one of the rudest things she has ever said to anyone. I truly hope Tamra is serious about wanting to change, because if this is just a storyline that's way below the bottom of anything Brooks has ever done, including faking cancer if that's true.

• Love 2

I'm kind of bummed we won't get to see Vicki in Florida..I'm guessing this is an actual award so I can understand cameras not being allowed...but I'll love to see Vicki in Florida while the other women are in Napa.

I'm curious as to why all the women need to go...it's still early in the season and I'd rather see the women more on their own with some interaction.

Meghan Meghan Meghan

Why you poking a bear! You just couldn't leave well enough alone. You were really trying to be revelant making a mountain out of molehill over some silly phone call. Not to mention ruined Heather's party by setting off the ticking time bomb in Shannon. There is a time and place for everything thing, Ms. 30 Something (LOL)

• Love 11
(edited)

I think Shannon is definitely a weirdo, but that fake fight Meghan tried to start was unbearable to watch.  I hate how often the new housewives turn the show into a self parody with an imagined slight and confrontation.  Next time, reschedule the trip so Vicki can come whoop it up.

Maybe I'm projecting, but I think the editors were enjoying how awkward, dorky, and annoying Heather can be, like with that short clip of her trying to wrap up the brunch (or whatever it was) and move the party to the bus, or showing us twice (first with Tamra and then with her husband) that she was bragging her cabinets went over budget to $135,000.  She's really turning into the villain of the season for me.

Edited by Morbs
  • Love 11

Good Lord Shannon is a giant black hole this season! It was nice to see her genuinely laughing later on at the party (TP gate) but nothing David does is right, close to right, or even valuable in her mind. I get it, most marriages have ruts but it's how you handle the ruts that matter. Adultery is surely not the right option but neither is being a mopey harpie. At the least it has made me question my own self and make sure I'm not treating my own husband that way. I stay at home with 2 and 5 year old so it's easy to sometimes treat my husband similarly. Seeing Shannon and David is a reminder to check my own self but Shannon isn't doing shit to help improve their relationship, only making it worse.

I was on Megan's side of the argument in regards to the charity phone call. If it is a charity you are passionate about and you are heavily involved I said charity would you not take any and all calls regarding said charity? She was rude on the phone and rude at the event. I noticed Tamra lurking in the background during that scene as well.

Tamara and the toilet paper was funny at first but then it took a gross turn with the flashback of her and Eddie in bed. Then, of course Dr. Dubrow has to take it to the extrememe.

• Love 15

Wow! Bravo is really showing Shannon's bitch side this season. I know she is raw from David's affair but DAMN woman get ahold of yourself especially at filmed events.

Tamra is just so "basic" is just all how hot am I? Toilet paper Tammy shall be my new name for her.

Hey Heather and Terry: FU and your 600k+ cabinets. That could round themselves out more if they showed any charities that they donate heavily to thanks to their hard work and good fortunes.

Lizzie looks great this season and appears to be having a good time.

Megan was just trying to enter into the social circle for charity causes with Shannon and Shannon was just mean about the situation. It almost sounded as if Shannon was pissed because the call came from Megan's Missouri cell #. With David's mid-west upbringing she probably thought it was his mistress prank calling her! Did anyone else think it was hilarious that Tamra was in the background trying to listen in.

• Love 12
(edited)

The almighty Pink Elephant makes it return.

Shannon needs to chill out. Not everything needs to be taken so seriously.

I can kinda see what Shannon was saying about the phone call. Since the number was one that very few people know, she has a right to be upset when someone she barely knows, calls and asks for favors. If Meghan wanted to reach on to Shannon, she should've asked Shannon out to lunch or something, in order to get to know her.

Tamra's boobs look fused together.

Edited by Chrissytd
  • Love 15

Shannon is super high strung and seems to be hitting rhe vodka hard, but I am completely on her side regarding the phone call controversy. "Thus is Meghan King"-from Missouri??! It is completely understandable that she thought it was a nuisance call. Once she said to Meghan" I didn't know it was you " Meghan should have apologized for the misunderstanding and let it go. Even her husband quickly grasped that Shannon didn't understand who was calling her. Try knowing your own name bubblehead

I do see that point but evidently Meghan texted Shannon afterward as a follow up and Shannon then realized who she was and made some snide comment about her being friends with Heather. So, by the time of the champs party Shannon was just being a bitch.

Did Heather not get her real cake? Only cardboard?

• Love 10
(edited)

Production often lets housewives know another wife will be calling them. That they didn't let Shannon know that she'd be getting a call lets the audience know that production thinks she's a loose cannon loon. Meghan was starting a fake fight, but a normal person would have given a bs apology or said that she didn't know it was Meghan at the time and would be happy to help. Shannon had to go 0 to crazy in 60 seconds.

After seeing more of Shannon this season, I more convinced than ever that David was trying to get caught. He's too chicken shit to actually ask for a divorce, but his next slip up will be heinous. He's going to "accidentally" face time Shannon while banging some chick when Shannon's doling out vitamins and supplements to the kids.

That winery, was it Jean Charles', was like a Shahs of Sunset party bus got drunk and threw up a winery. What a horror show.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 13

Whoever said that Meghan reminded them of Ally Sheedy, I'm high fiving you.

I'm calling her Plastic Sheedy, though.

How about Slim Sheedy?

I think the others who mentioned they can see a little bit of Tracey Gold and Kristen Stewart were onto something, too.  I now see a hybrid of all three of them!

• Love 8
(edited)

Wow, still more whining from Shannon about the affair?  Oh my Lord, will that ever stop?  Are we gonna be getting that crap all season long from Shannon -- like Bethenny & her damn non-stop crying.  Well, listen up now, Satan Andy.  Have your edit monkeys cut out all that shit right now cuz I've had enough of it!  And man, oh man, oh man, does this horrible jittery woman ever stop torturing him or what?  I suspect every ep I'm gonna be saying the same thing.  Run, David, run, run, run, run, run, run for your fucking life & get away from that jittery horrible woman.

So the convo with Meghan & Shannon was THE only thing worth watching on this ep.  Everything else was soooooo fucking boring.  Why is Tams there?  I am totally bored with her & Eds.  Oy, Heather is such a predictable snooze.  So is Terry.  They gotta know Lizzie was an absolute waste of time to bring back.  The husband is nice to look at, but sheesh, he's sooooo freakin' dull.  I blinked & missed Vicks.  Shows how much they need her on here.

Anyhoo, back to the convo with Meghan & Shannon.  I thought they both handled it badly.  Shannon looked down her nose at Meghan in a snooty nasty way.  Does she interact with anyone socially -- er, ever????  It doesn't seem she knows how to interact with people who don't "serve" her.  She just strikes me as such an odd woman, as someone very sheltered & who mostly stays to herself.  And Meghan's request to Shannon was strange.  Meghan's approach (on the phone) to someone, who she only met very briefly one time, was kinda nutty.  Both of their expectations were so out-of-whack.  Weirdly, Meghan seemed just as entitled as Shannon.

Shannon was kinda right when she said Meghan's dopey question about how many hors d'oeuvres to serve is actually a question she should be asking a caterer.  Why ask Shannon that?  I get she was trying to make a connection, but it was a lame way to do it.  This is an indication of your social skills, Meghan?  I am not getting the impression you are an effective communicator, hun.  This is how you sold 300 thou in medical supplies regularly, like you were bragging to us a few eps ago?  Really?  You better bone up on those social skills, Meghan, dear, cuz when asshole Jimmy dumps your ass, you'll need 'em.

Anyone notice asshole Jimmy, who was yet another snoozer in this dull group, perked up but good when Megan sucked down the wine outta that long flute, just after Tams did.  Yeah, ole asshole Jimmy's eyes were buggin' outta his head like he never knew his tall skinny wifey with the giganto head had that skill -- or did he?  Or is that why he married her?  Hmmmmm.

Oh & did anyone believe Heather when she said, if a young attractive woman would try to get close to Terry, she would laugh & say, "Have at it"?  More phony-baloney bullshit from Heather.  Yawn, getting so tired of it.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 12
(edited)

Meghan is lucky that Shannon even answered the call.  I never answer the phone when it is an out of state unknown number.  If it is important they will leave a message. Usually, though it is a telemarketer.  I also block the number so they can't keep calling me. I am on a no  call list, but the calls still slip through.

Who got sick when Tamara and Meghan were drinking out of the wine thing and the guy put it back in the keg.  Lets have a little herpes with our wine!  Yuck!

Edited by howiveaddict
  • Love 21

Meghan Meghan Meghan

Why you poking a bear! You just couldn't leave well enough alone. You were really trying to be revelant making a mountain out of molehill over some silly phone call. Not to mention ruined Heather's party by setting off the ticking time bomb in Shannon. There is a time and place for everything thing, Ms. 30 Something (LOL)

IMO, she, Meghan, started out nice thinking they were Ok with each other but Shannon was looking for a fight with someone because she was pissed at David and Meghan walked right into it, face first! Shannon is just plain nasty.

Wow! Bravo is really showing Shannon's bitch side this season. I know she is raw from David's affair but DAMN woman get ahold of yourself especially at filmed events.

Tamra is just so "basic" is just all how hot am I? Toilet paper Tammy shall be my new name for her.

Hey Heather and Terry: FU and your 600k+ cabinets. That could round themselves out more if they showed any charities that they donate heavily to thanks to their hard work and good fortunes.

Lizzie looks great this season and appears to be having a good time.

Megan was just trying to enter into the social circle for charity causes with Shannon and Shannon was just mean about the situation. It almost sounded as if Shannon was pissed because the call came from Megan's Missouri cell #. With David's mid-west upbringing she probably thought it was his mistress prank calling her! Did anyone else think it was hilarious that Tamra was in the background trying to listen in.

I did not care for Shannon last season and, IMO, she was just as nasty then as she is this season. She is a judgmental snob, who thinks she is better than everyone else around her, including her husband and IMO, she has always acted like this. In her pea sized brain, she married below her status and she must remind David everyday that he married up, while she married down and she loves to do this in front of their children. JMO 

Meghan sent Shannon a text message with her whole name a day or 2 later but Shannon decided to ignore the text because....well.....because Shannon is a snob! JMO

Shannon is super high strung and seems to be hitting rhe vodka hard, but I am completely on her side regarding the phone call controversy. "Thus is Meghan King"-from Missouri??! It is completely understandable that she thought it was a nuisance call. Once she said to Meghan" I didn't know it was you " Meghan should have apologized for the misunderstanding and let it go. Even her husband quickly grasped that Shannon didn't understand who was calling her. Try knowing your own name bubblehead

The text message Meghan sent a day or 2 later removed all doubt of who called her, Shannon admitted to that, but she still chose to put her giant nasty ego ahead of, not just Meghan, but the charity itself.   JMO

• Love 12
(edited)

I actually said "poor David" out loud sitting in my LR watching this show. I don't think Shannon is ever going to get over what he did. She is so annoying. Someone said something to him and he replied and Shannon is asking "what did he say to you" and asked him again when he didn't immediately answer. She is going to beat him over his head for what he did and never let him forget because she will never forget. Well I shouldn't say never, but for right now, he will not have any peace. Poor David, before long he is going to start to look like Kendra's Hank, who looks all kinds of beaten down.

Edited by lasandi
  • Love 11
(edited)

Meghan is lucky that Shannon even answered the call. I never answer the phone when it is an out of state unknown number. If it is important they will leave a message. Usually, though it is a telemarketer. I also block the number so they can't keep calling me. I am on a no call list, but the calls still slip through.

Who got sick when Tamara and Meghan were drinking out of the wine thing and the guy put it back in the keg. Lets have a little herpes with our wine! Yuck!

I agree with this whole post. Let the games start with Meghan being an annoying little shit starter begin.

Shannon was kinda right when she said Meghan's dopey question about how many hors d'oeuvres to serve is actually a question she should be asking a caterer. Why ask Shannon that? I get she was trying to make a connection, but it was a lame way to do it. This is an indication of your social skills, Meghan? I am not getting the impression you are an effective communicator, hun. This is how you sold 300 thou in medical supplies regularly, like you were bragging to us a few eps ago? Really? You better bone up on those social skills, Meghan, dear, cuz when asshole Jimmy dumps your ass, you'll need 'em.

This post 100%. Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 13

Who got sick when Tamara and Meghan were drinking out of the wine thing and the guy put it back in the keg.  Lets have a little herpes with our wine!  Yuck!

Truly a revolting moment. I wonder what Giddy Wine Guy really thought.

• Love 9
(edited)

Oh look, I know this is maybe a teeny bit mean, and for those of you who still think Meghan is such an incredibly stunning, fantastically gorgeous exceptional beauty, well, it is in the eye of the beholder, right?  

I was thinking in this ep in particular, she looked like ET -- oh, maybe ET with some straggly, dirty blond hair & cheap-looking dangly earrings.

Anyone else see a resemblance?

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01498/ET-The-Extra-Terre_1498982c.jpg

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 2

Returning for a second season was the worst choice Shannon could have made, and the adulation she garnered for her gameness to take on Tamra and Heather was probably one of the most unfortunate developments that could have occurred vis-a-vis her personal life. I think she may have conflated the viewer embrace of her surprisingly proficient street fighting skills with a general wholesale approval of everything she did . . . So, will she now go home and apologize to their daughters for bitching at their father and driving him away, or is that little exercise only necessary when David errs? Her behavior on the first day of the trip was jaw-dropping from start to finish, and it seems like she really gleans some sort of perverse validation just from airing her skewed perspective in her talking heads . . . Meghan is messy as hell per her invocation of Allison in her media rounds. I also think she's probably giddy that Shannon gave her such violent conflict apropos of nothing. But I didn't think she did anything wrong whatsoever with respect to the charity event - sure, the food request is more appropriate for a caterer but she was obviously making an effort at being solicitous and inclusive by asking for Shannon's guidance. So . . . she tries to be inclusive and it's a huge imposition even after she issues a text clarifying the points of confusion? Yet when she doesn't extend an invite to Shannon for a function at her home (her property, her prerogative, imo, even with fourth-wall considerations), it's a vapor-worthy assault that she's *excluding* Shannon?

• Love 8

Lawd, I hope the FDA or whoever the hell regulates the wine industry was watching. As I understand it, FDA regs allow for foods/drinks to contain a certain amount rat hair, cockroach legs and fly wings but anything that has touched the inside of Tamra's mouth is NOT fit for consumption by man or beast. Dispose of it like you would hazardous waste and burn the barrel and the dropper and have the ashes blessed. I think the movie Contagion starring Matt Damon was based off shit like that. Oh but that involved an epidemic started by pigs and bat shit ... oh wait I'm talking about Tamra. Maybe it is the same thing. 

Earlier today the media confirmed a fatality from plague in Colorado (true). Officials have released an APB on Tamballs.

• Love 9

Shannon is clearly making David pay his penance in public on full blast!

Agree with Megan having the right to not invite anyone to her event that she doesn't wish to be there. Also keeping in mind that this is all for TV drama so whatever.

• Love 12
(edited)

I really wish that Shannon could get a handle on her critical, negative, demeaning attitude toward David.  It is absolutely toxic.  I'm not even talking about since the affair, either- she needed to knock this crap off long ago.  She just can't help herself, and unfortunately for him and their family as a whole, his affair was the equivalent of handing her the gun and delivering a truckload of ammo.  Now, she feels justified.  I don't see her ever having the ability to rein it in, she's going to make him pay no matter how hard she may think she's working on things.  She says she will not be part of that 70% divorce rate statistic in OC, but we're watching her bring about that which she fears the most.  If he is truly willing and committed to making amends and trying to keep their family together, then what she is doing is actively digging their grave in the marriage cemetery. 

Please get a hold of yourself, Shannon - for you, for David, and most importantly, for your girls.  You've punished him for years, it's time to try something else.  He's not responsible for what your parents did and the anxiety that it planted within you.  There aren't many things that are worse to see than a self-fulfilling prophecy coming full circle.   Ditch all of the woowoo nine-lemon bowls and crystal balls hanging from the ceiling and do some work (with a qualified professional) on yourself to find a way to stop your destructive ways.  Is this how you want your daughters' marriages to be?  Don't you want them to have a chance at happy?

Of course, I know that Shannon isn't reading this, and I wouldn't be surprised if there was already a divorce in the works, but I hope I'm wrong.  This stuff just doesn't belong on TV, period.  So sad for those girls.

Edited by straightshooter
  • Love 18

Tamra was so thirsty to get people to notice her hundredth boob job. Girl dont nobody care.

"Ive been saved so you can suck it."

She said saved and suck it in the same sentence. Hehe.

LOL. This is the first thing I noticed about the episode -- Tamra talking abut being saved and "suck it" in the same sentence. Ugh. She is awful.

I don't answer calls from a number with which I am not familiar either. Why was Shannon answering the phone while driving, anyway? I am more Teamshannon than Team Meghan in that argument, but neither handled it really well.

Lizzie's and Tamra's breasts were certainly front and center, weren't they?

• Love 6
(edited)
Shannon is clearly making David pay his penance in public on full blast!

Oh my goodness -- ya think?  What's gonna be next?  His balls in a sling being stretched?  Can the woman torture him anymore than she's torturing him?  Why is he going along with this?  I still say she's got something on him that would destroy him financially.  Why else would he stay with this awful horrible woman who continually treats him like absolute shit & humiliates him non-stop on national TV?  If I did think he was hot, I sure as fuck don't think so anymore.  She may be a total nightmare, but he's a weak wimpy wus.

Oh & she said it again -- "I have forgiven, but I haven't forgotten".  Man, that creeped me out like nobody's business when I heard her daughter parroting that shit of hers.  How manipulative & evil is that of her to do?  To use her unwitting daughter as a way to get that creepy saying of hers out?  Is she Joan Crawford?  Will we find out she has a thing about wire hangers too?  And will she be saying "I have forgiven, but I haven't forgotten" in every ep?  Any bets whether she will or won't?

That one with the unfortunate, ageing white blond hair -- is she a "friend"?  

They all should just stay from talking about religion.  Could be trouble for 'em.  I wasn't listening much to Tams' babbling so I don't know if what she said was offensive.  It sounded like Meghan was saying possibly offensive stuff about churches, but I wasn't paying close attention to what she was saying either.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 5

I was moved when Tamra quoted Christ himself. "I'm saved. And if you don't like it, you can suck it". I said those very words when I was saved at the age of fourteen - not. This one has a real grasp on Christianity. Her version includes making jokes about taking it deep in front of an obviously uncomfortable Katie. God help her mini-me Meghan, who claimed Tamra as a mentor. A true famewhore it would seem.

• Love 19

Oh my goodness -- ya think?  What's gonna be next?  His balls in a sling being stretched?  Can the woman torture him anymore than she's torturing him?  Why is he going along with this?  I still say she's got something on him that would destroy him financially.  Why else would he stay with this awful horrible woman who continually treats him like absolute shit & humiliates him non-stop on national TV?  If I did think he was hot, I sure as fuck don't think so anymore.  She may be a total nightmare, but he's a weak wimpy wus.

I think he is going along with this so that when the divorce eventually comes he can show the court that Shannon is an unbalanced person with a drink problem and that he tried everything to save their marriage including allow her to emasculate him on national TV. California is a no fault state but it may help in the settlement of assets if ther is no iron clad pre-nup in place.

• Love 8

Shannon is off the deep end.  I'm so disappointed.  If you want your marriage to stay together, then get a grip.  I also thought she was wrong with Meghan.  It doesn't matter whether she asked Shannon a stupid question.  There was no reason for Shannon not to respond to Meghan's text and say she didn't realize who 'Meghan' was. 

Meghan is an attractive woman.  Yeah, she has a long neck.  So what.  What do you want her to do?  Get neck shortening surgery.  Sorry, I hate it when people make fun of physical features that people are born with that they have no control over.  I'll get off my soap box.

Oh Heather, you claim that talking about your new house is just the public looking at your everyday life.  Sure.  You tell your husband about going over budget at your wine party.  Nice try.  And then he responds about money being taken from his home theater.  Again,  Nice try.  We get it.  But I don't think the porte cochere was mentioned this episode.  Thank you.

Tamra - ugh.  Classless.  What can you say.

• Love 16

I think Shannon is definitely a weirdo, but that fake fight Meghan tried to start was unbearable to watch.  I hate how often the new housewives turn the show into a self parody with an imagined slight and confrontation.  Next time, reschedule the trip so Vicki can come whoop it up.

That fight was SO fake.

I hate when Bravo does that.

There's something about Shannon that I like. I don't think she's as kooky as she's made out to be. Maybe that's her way of staying relevant?

• Love 3
(edited)

Of course, I know that Shannon isn't reading this, and I wouldn't be surprised if there was already a divorce in the works, but I hope I'm wrong. This stuff just doesn't belong on TV, period. So sad for those girls.

Agreed. I knkw Shannon doesnt want to part ofthe infamous statistic in OC/California high divorce rate. But, for me, I whether give it my best to try save my marriage and divorce then have my children see me and my significant other stay in a unhappy union together.

I really think it's trap to force someone to stay married to you if their heart isnt in it - man or woman. Not to mention busting his balls on all camera wont help matters. Again I wont be surprised if I read he was the one that filed for divorce one of these days. He's getting castrated all on TV.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 5

I noticed that when Meghan was talking about moving to California, she said she "misses the little ones."   Does anyone know who they are?  I'm guessing that Meghan doesn't have any children and the "little ones" might be Jim's from his second marriage.  Yes?   No?

• Love 3

That fight was SO fake.

I hate when Bravo does that.

There's something about Shannon that I like. I don't think she's as kooky as she's made out to be. Maybe that's her way of staying relevant?

It wouldn't be the first time RHOC has been accused of staging and manipulating scenes. Out of all the wives shows they are the leaders in the club house in this department.

• Love 2

I read Shannon's blog.  I always thought she was being coy when she said she had never seen David do shots prior to Dubrows's party.  Shannon said his drinking coincided with the affair.  So perhaps when he drinks it triggers memories. 

I gather Shannon suffers from Candida and hence the yeast free diet.  I would be grumpy without my wine and cheese. She also claims she gained 20 lbs since the Reunion taped.  Something is not working in Shannon's carefully planned diet. 

Meghan was so aggressive.  There was no need for that conversation.  If Meghan doesn't want to invite Shannon don't invite her.  It was almost as if Heather gave her Shannon's number to prank her.

• Love 4

Meghan claims all the churches she has been to are "chintzy" and then proceeds to gift each wife with a remedial Holly Hobby painted wine glass?  Heather might want to share some of her vast vocabulary with her.

Enough with the methode champenoise.  It is sparkling wine.    heather just keeps getting more and more annoying.

• Love 17

I thought this was a really bland episode. Three episodes in and I'm not really feeling this season 10 cast dynamic. Someone said above that the wives and husbands were dull and I agree.

I think Heather was the only interesting one honestly. Although she's a complete hypocrite with all of this money talk considering her role in the season 7 Alexis takedown. Her biggest gripe with Alexis was her bragging yet here we are subjected to her talking about her $700,000 cabinets and million dollar movie theater. I say all that to say that Heather is, along with Shannon and Vicki, showcasing the glamorous life that the show should be about. Her personality, though sometimes prickly to say the least, is consistently entertaining and engaging. Tonight she was almost downright charming.

Tamra is just gross. What was with the recurring toilet paper gag? It was like she was proud of it. Anything for attention I guess. I'm also not feeling her redemption edit. Although she was sort of fun to watch this episode, my eyes rolled back in my head when she started with the "I'm saved" talk. Ok Tamra. I'd be happy if this were her last season. She's totally played out at this point.

Shannon was once again completely annoying in regards to her relationship with David. But I completely was on her side in the argument with Meghan, who was totally trying to gaslight her not once but twice! Meghan completely set up a feud with Shannon at her dinner with Heather and Tamra by bringing up the hoedown and the charity debacle. When she realized she couldn't ignite a fire in Shannon by bringing up the Hoedown she just had to pull her aside and talk more about the charity. She's a complete airhead. It's like Claudia Jordan chasing after Nene in Atlanta. I wouldn't be surprised if she suffers the same one and done fate of Claudia.

Definitely not enough Vicki this episode. I think it's totally weird that they didn't reschedule the trip to include her or at least show her accepting her award. It's always fun to see Vicki at one of her insurance conferences. Season 6's trip to Seattle comes to mind.

At first I was sad that Katie Hamilton didn't stick it out this season as last week she seemed sweet and cool. But after once again hearing her talk religion it seems we were spared an Alexis 2.0. Although it would have been great TV to watch her marriage fall apart on television.

• Love 3

I didn't mind the painted wine glasses.  I'm all about effort.  I also have a feeling that I'm not going to like Meghan as time goes on but so far, she's been ok with me.  Her husband - that's a different story (although this episode, he was mute).

I would love to see Heather in RHNY for a couple of weeks.  They probably would decimate her - Money talks.  Wealth whispers.

• Love 5