Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Having trouble quoting posts this morning.  Mountainair said

I was on Megan's side of the argument in regards to the charity phone call. If it is a charity you are passionate about and you are heavily involved I said charity would you not take any and all calls regarding said charity? She was rude on the phone and rude at the event. I noticed Tamra lurking in the background during that scene as well.

I'm not a big fan of Meghan so far but I'm on her side with this as well.  And seriously Shannon, you're going to scold her about still saying her maiden name?  But either way, if this is indeed a charity that Shannon supports (which she hasn't denied), who cares if you threw the party the year before or not?!?!  Someone was calling you for advice.  If you can't talk at that moment, explain that, say you'll call them later when you can talk and THEN DO THAT!!  Sorry for the all caps, but I absolutely hate it when someone says they'll call you back and doesn't.  Drives me up the wall.

Gramballs lurking in the background and eavesdropping on their conversation was hysterical!  It's like she's got a radar that detects when any of the ladies are fighting and she scrambles on over so she can get all the dirt.  I'm surprised Terry wasn't right there with her, his radar seems to be pretty accurate as well.  ;)

• Love 8
Gramballs lurking in the background and eavesdropping on their conversation was hysterical!  It's like she's got a radar that detects when any of the ladies are fighting and she scrambles on over so she can get all the dirt.  I'm surprised Terry wasn't right there with her, his radar seems to be pretty accurate as well.  ;)

Oh my gosh, that shit was hilarious! And so unflattering. Tamra looked frozen and really, really old in that moment. 

Rest assured, I'm sure Miss Terry was lurking, probably just on the other side and the cameras didn't get him. He'll try to work on that next time. 

• Love 10

I'm struggling to watch this season. I made it as far as the women gathering at the airport and paused it to do something else. I completely forgot about. I'll probably get to it later. I just can't seem to find any interest this season.

• Love 2

Meghan Meghan Meghan

Why you poking a bear! You just couldn't leave well enough alone. You were really trying to be revelant making a mountain out of molehill over some silly phone call. Not to mention ruined Heather's party by setting off the ticking time bomb in Shannon. There is a time and place for everything thing, Ms. 30 Something (LOL)

and then made it worse by saying she knew that the flirting thing from the hoedown was cleared up, but she wanted to bring it up again...she's making Kristen from NY look like a rocket scientist.

• Love 11

Shannon is super high strung and seems to be hitting rhe vodka hard, but I am completely on her side regarding the phone call controversy. "Thus is Meghan King"-from Missouri??! It is completely understandable that she thought it was a nuisance call. Once she said to Meghan" I didn't know it was you " Meghan should have apologized for the misunderstanding and let it go. Even her husband quickly grasped that Shannon didn't understand who was calling her. Try knowing your own name bubblehead

Shannon seemed justifiably upset (imo) that someone was giving out her cell phone number.  Meghan made no attempt to clarify who she was or why Shannon should want to talk to her. I'm assuming Shannon was instructed by production to answer the phone at a certain time, or she would have just let it go to voice mail.

• Love 4

Why do I watch this BS????

Shannon is cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs, plain and simple.  And, it's not fun to watch someone simmer, bubble and implode like that.  Tamra, no one cares about your boobs or your new found religion.  Really.  Meghan, meh, and oh, do you think just maybe it was producer's shenanigans to get her to confront Shannon about the phone call?  Vicki, I didn't need to see your G-string/thong.  Ewwww!  The rest of the episode I didn't miss her at all.  Heather with her "champanwah" and over-budget cabinets, please, gag me with a spoon (did LOVE her dress).  Boy, does she ever love the spotlight!  Did that bakery honestly want the free publicity to hawk their fake-cakes?  Unbelievable.

Really, I'm "this close" to chucking all of the Housewives. 

• Love 9

Meghan goes by Meghan King Edmonds, introduces herself as Meghan King Edmonds, and doesn't understand why Shannon was confused when she just calls out of the blue and identifies herself as 'Meghan King'. Then she proceeds to ask Shannon about appetizers or some shit. Like, there was no formal introduction which is why Shannon was so confused. I side with Shannon - my number is private, too. Maybe 10 people know the number and if I don't recognize a number that has called me, I block it. Shannon did overreact a bit, but I honestly don't think she owes Meghan an apology. She was already emotionally down and it really just took Meghan to re-ignite the anger she was feeling. I get it. I do think Shannon needs help. She is making David's life very miserable. If your husband cheats, you have two choices - divorce or stay. If you choose to stay, you have to work to forgive. Otherwise, there's just no point and then you'll have two miserable spouses.

• Love 22

Tamra was so thirsty to get people to notice her hundredth boob job. Girl dont nobody care.

"Ive been saved so you can suck it."

She said saved and suck it in the same sentence. Hehe.

She was sticking her tits in everyone's face!

So Tams went to church and got washed of her sins? Well good for her. <rolleyes>

Why do I watch this BS????

Shannon is cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs, plain and simple. And, it's not fun to watch someone simmer, bubble and implode like that. Tamra, no one cares about your boobs or your new found religion. Really. Meghan, meh, and oh, do you think just maybe it was producer's shenanigans to get her to confront Shannon about the phone call? Vicki, I didn't need to see your G-string/thong. Ewwww! The rest of the episode I didn't miss her at all. Heather with her "champanwah" and over-budget cabinets, please, gag me with a spoon (did LOVE her dress). Boy, does she ever love the spotlight! Did that bakery honestly want the free publicity to hawk their fake-cakes? Unbelievable.

Really, I'm "this close" to chucking all of the Housewives.

You and me both girl! It's all so contrived.

• Love 3

Shannon is super high strung and seems to be hitting rhe vodka hard, but I am completely on her side regarding the phone call controversy. "Thus is Meghan King"-from Missouri??! It is completely understandable that she thought it was a nuisance call. Once she said to Meghan" I didn't know it was you " Meghan should have apologized for the misunderstanding and let it go. Even her husband quickly grasped that Shannon didn't understand who was calling her. Try knowing your own name bubblehead

Meghan lucky she got more than 10 words had it been me

2s96u1k.jpg

• Love 10

I heard the Catholic Church is actually changing penance in confession to:  one Our Father, ten Hail Mary's and five Suck It Jesus.

Would that be one of the Catholic Church that Meghan finds chintzy?

• Love 5

I'd like to know more about David's $800 sunglasses.  Who was his new girlfriend, Dana from RHOBH?  "$3000!"  

Those shenanigans in the golf cart, circling around the group while they were arguing, excuse me, "fixing a wardrobe malfunction/ eyelash problem", was not a good look.  Try as she may to not have negative thoughts and despite having nine lemons in a jar, she will NEVER forgive him for his affair.  He can pick up the wrong milk from the store and she'll say "you asshole, you had an affair!"  They both seem unbelievably miserable and Shannon's fake smile when she's standing next to him is creepy and she looks possessed.  But there's something about her I like underneath all the hurt/anger/sadness.  I hope she finds joy somehow.  

• Love 19

What a miserable woman. I was thrilled to see them mingling separately by the end of the night. It just gets so awkward when she has David glued to her side, whispering, "Where should we stand? Who should we talk to? You're not smiling enough". Egads!

Shannon is a horrible advertisement for clean living, Feng Shui, alternative medicine, etc. She just seems like such a joyless person, and I think she'd be that way even if David hadn't strayed. All these methods she's using for calm and balance ain't working. Honey, just eat that grilled steak, have that salad dressing, have some cupcakes, and try to unlodge that stick out of your ass.

• Love 20

I heard the Catholic Church is actually changing penance in confession to:  one Our Father, ten Hail Mary's and five Suck It Jesus.

This is GOLD! 

The next time I go to confession (which, let's face it, isn't happening anytime soon - sorry Mom!), I'll be sure to let the priest know that my penance needs to include at least five Suck It Jesus'.

• Love 4
I think Heather was the only interesting one honestly. Although she's a complete hypocrite with all of this money talk considering her role in the season 7 Alexis takedown. Her biggest gripe with Alexis was her bragging yet here we are subjected to her talking about her $700,000 cabinets and million dollar movie theater. I say all that to say that Heather is, along with Shannon and Vicki, showcasing the glamorous life that the show should be about. Her personality, though sometimes prickly to say the least, is consistently entertaining and engaging. Tonight she was almost downright charming.

Ugh I find Heather so annoying.  Yes the bragging a preening is way over the top. Heather just seems like she is always "on".  I get it, I know she is "Acting!" (said in Jon Lovitz voice), and has this game show host style presence, with the stage voice and the exaggerated arm gestures.  It's like turn it off Heather, I need a way lower level of her.  She is just phony.  

What was all the business about going to the cake decorator and having to fly the cake when it was not even a real cake?  I find black frosting unappealing anyway.  Yuk.

And yeah I would love to see her tell some young chick flirting with Terry to "have at it".  That was just a little bit of BS right there!  LOL.  Not that such a circumstance will every come to fruition, because, well, Terry.  So nothing to worry about. 

• Love 15
(edited)

And yeah I would love to see her tell some young chick flirting with Terry to "have at it".  That was just a little bit of BS right there!  LOL.  Not that such a circumstance will every come to fruition, because, well, Terry.  So nothing to worry about. 

That's not a little bit of BS, that's a whole lot of BS. Heather is probably one of the most humorless people I've seen on reality television and I have no doubt she would take that young chick and body slam her. I can just picture it now.

Edited by trimthatfat
  • Love 11

Jeez, what a cast! Shrieking Vicki. Tamra New Tits. Phony Heather. Trophy Wife Meghan. Sad Sack Shannon. And the desperation they all have in common! It's almost a crime to waste those beautiful wine country settings on them. The only one I'd bother having lunch with is Lizzie, who seems to get how ridiculous this crew has become.

• Love 8

Regarding the whole Collette is a little bitch thing.  I think he needs to quit saying it because it sounds stupid, especially after 100 times.  But I give him a little bit of a pass for the first time.  I get his sense of humor, since mine is similar (I hope that's ALL he and I have in common).  I used to call my son the Spawn of Satan.  LOL.  Well, he sort of WAS!  And anyone who knows my family knows I love my children more than life itself.

I soooooo want to like Shannon.  I liked her last season for the most part.  But good Lord (suck it by the way!), she needs to chill so much.  At this point, I'm not sure they both haven't caused so much damage as to make the whole thing beyond repair.

• Love 8

Shannon is a horrible advertisement for clean living, Feng Shui, alternative medicine, etc. She just seems like such a joyless person, and I think she'd be that way even if David hadn't strayed. All these methods she's using for calm and balance ain't working. Honey, just eat that grilled steak, have that salad dressing, have some cupcakes, and try to unlodge that stick out of your ass.

Amen. And add a goddamned baked potato on the side of that steak, for crying out loud woman. 

• Love 13

Meghan goes by Meghan King Edmonds, introduces herself as Meghan King Edmonds, and doesn't understand why Shannon was confused when she just calls out of the blue and identifies herself as 'Meghan King'. Then she proceeds to ask Shannon about appetizers or some shit. Like, there was no formal introduction which is why Shannon was so confused. I side with Shannon - my number is private, too. Maybe 10 people know the number and if I don't recognize a number that has called me, I block it. Shannon did overreact a bit, but I honestly don't think she owes Meghan an apology. She was already emotionally down and it really just took Meghan to re-ignite the anger she was feeling. I get it. I do think Shannon needs help. She is making David's life very miserable. If your husband cheats, you have two choices - divorce or stay. If you choose to stay, you have to work to forgive. Otherwise, there's just no point and then you'll have two miserable spouses.

But Shannon did answer her phone, even though she did not know the number. I suspect she knew, from her line producer, someone, a HW, was going to call her but not who it would be. Meghan sent her the follow up text message using her married name, so Shannon then knew it was another HW but she ignored it instead of calling her back as promised. Both were wrong, Meghan should have apologized for any confusion stemming from the initial phone call and Shannon should have apologized for not returning her call after finding out it was her from the text message. Also, Meghan should have told Shannon, upfront, that she has never thrown a charity party before and could use her, Shannon's, advice  BUT Shannon just had to say that she "STARTS" charities" and storms off like the raving lunatic she is! LOL

• Love 7
(edited)

As far as the real cake goes, it finally made it's appearance at the wine family's dinner party (don't remember their name - Gallo?).  It was on a table outside by the space heaters. 

Shannon, honey, you have GOT to chill!  I have been known to be tightly wound myself, but holy cow - you are just beyond anything I've ever seen.  You look ready to explode at any given moment.  I needed a vodka just to watch you.  Your sheer desperation for the bar / vodka was outta control.  Why does David have to accompany you for this?  It's not a big deal.  Really, it isn't.  And you can't grill him about what someone else asked him, for fuck's sake!  Let the man breathe....

Edited by tabloidlover
  • Love 9
Wow, Shannon is certainly being a buzzkill this season! Her constant nagging at David made me uncomfortable.

Shannon is just not fun. I mean I don't know what she really wants, she seems miserable all of the time, and David can do nothing right.  When they first arrived at the party she was standing off to the back with David and everyone was in the foreground laughing and socializing.  I felt so bad for David that he had to hang out with her, they can't even go to a party and have fun.  No matter what he does, looks at another person, speaks to another person, orders a drink, moves to a different corner of the room, she is all over him "What did you say to him?" "Why aren't you coming with me?" "Why are you drinking that?".  I can't picture anyone at the party being like - Hey there's Shannon lets go over and say hi.  ??

• Love 12

As much as Meghan's instigating is, well, instigating...she's in the intro holding an orange.  So I guess it worked. 

It might also be to Shannon's benefit long-term.  She took the Shannon vs. Meghan poll on Andy's show with 71%, and she does very well when being the victim of other evil women.  Hell, last night I thought the editors hated Shannon because they aired the desperate search for vodka, but maybe they just needed to lay a bit of foundation first before returning Shannon to the position that best suits her.

(This whole post is admittedly nonsense.  I'm bored at work, and these women gave us very little to work with.)

• Love 6

But Shannon did answer her phone, even though she did not know the number. I suspect she knew, from her line producer, someone, a HW, was going to call her but not who it would be. Meghan sent her the follow up text message using her married name, so Shannon then knew it was another HW but she ignored it instead of calling her back as promised. Both were wrong, Meghan should have apologized for any confusion stemming from the initial phone call and Shannon should have apologized for not returning her call after finding out it was her from the text message. Also, Meghan should have told Shannon, upfront, that she has never thrown a charity party before and could use her, Shannon's, advice  BUT Shannon just had to say that she "STARTS" charities" and storms off like the raving lunatic she is! LOL

Shannon didn't feel like calling her back so she didn't. Meghan sent a follow-up text to clarify who she was and Shannon still didn't want to call her back.  That's her prerogative. I still don't think she owes Meghan an apology.

I feel for Shannon. There's is something very depressing about her. I don't think she's a lunatic - I think she needs serious help. Even when she was laughing about the toilet paper incident, she still looked one second from a 'no wire hangers' moment.

• Love 5

That's not a little bit of BS, that's a whole lot of BS. Heather is probably one of the most humorless person I've seen on reality television and I have no doubt she would take that young chick and body slam her. I can just picture it now.

This post.

• Love 3

[shannon's] sheer desperation for the bar / vodka was outta control. <snip> And you can't grill [David] about what someone else asked him, for fuck's sake! Let the man breathe....

This scene was painful. The desperation on Shannon's face when searching for the bar was unsettling. It reminded me of the time I met an old friend I hadn't seen in about 8 years for dinner, and she was so consumed with finding cigarettes that she absolutely could not focus on our conversation at all. I ended up leaving about 30 minutes in, she was being so unbelievably rude. I recognized it as the face of addiction though, and I saw that same face on Shannon in last night's episode. The way she visibly relaxed and breathed a sigh of relief when the bartender told her they had vodka was so clear. Girl needs a flask in her purse if she's going to be that single-minded about drinking.

And asking David repeatedly, "What did you say to Eddie? What did you say to Eddie?" was all kinds of odd. This is total speculation, but it gave me the impression that it was some therapy-related BS where she "needs total transparency" from him, and "can't feel safe" unless he immediately and truthfully answers any and all questions she chooses to hurl at him.

• Love 11
(edited)

Shannon didn't feel like calling her back so she didn't. Meghan sent a follow-up text to clarify who she was and Shannon still didn't want to call her back.  That's her prerogative. I still don't think she owes Meghan an apology.

I feel for Shannon. There's is something very depressing about her. I don't think she's a lunatic - I think she needs serious help. Even when she was laughing about the toilet paper incident, she still looked one second from a 'no wire hangers' moment.

Reverse the situation, that Shannon called/texted Meghan about something and Meghan blew her off......Shannon would be OTT angry/insulted, yelling and having 1 of her fits on camera. Shannon was rude IMO, very rude.

I do agree about the " NO wire hangers" look, but I think that she is very unstable/demanding and always has been. She needs intense mental health help ASAP.

JMO

This scene was painful. The desperation on Shannon's face when searching for the bar was unsettling. It reminded me of the time I met an old friend I hadn't seen in about 8 years for dinner, and she was so consumed with finding cigarettes that she absolutely could not focus on our conversation at all. I ended up leaving about 30 minutes in, she was being so unbelievably rude. I recognized it as the face of addiction though, and I saw that same face on Shannon in last night's episode. The way she visibly relaxed and breathed a sigh of relief when the bartender told her they had vodka was so clear. Girl needs a flask in her purse if she's going to be that single-minded about drinking.

And asking David repeatedly, "What did you say to Eddie? What did you say to Eddie?" was all kinds of odd. This is total speculation, but it gave me the impression that it was some therapy-related BS where she "needs total transparency" from him, and "can't feel safe" unless he immediately and truthfully answers any and all questions she chooses to hurl at him.

IMO, just mine, Shannon was like this last season as well. The heavy drinking and the harping/nit picking on/of David. I don't think she has ever trusted him and that she never will trust him.   JMO

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 8

Plane ride to Napa

Megan - decorated wine glasses for the ladies...she's crafty.

Tamra + Church + God + flying in a Puddle Jumper <------------------I was waiting for Hurley to beam on and for this to segue into ABC's Lost

Hurley!!! Hurley!!! 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42.....Ahhhhhhh!

• Love 2

Or, like Ramona from RHoNY said: "CALM DOWN!  TAKE A ZANAX!"

• Love 7

Forward to most everyone standing waiting for Shannon & David

Why is Tamra wearing a pink bathroom toilet contour rug...I guess her armpits are modest?

Shannon & David in golf cart.

I like Shannon...but the David, David, David, David, David....

This was me watching....

Bambini-divertenti-gif-animate-8.gif

On the party bus...Shannon had a gift...I thought it would be a gift for the hostess..Heather...but no it was for Tampon.

I also thought it was the morning after pill....not for a hangover...Bwahahahahaha

• Love 2

Meghan is lucky that Shannon even answered the call. I never answer the phone when it is an out of state unknown number. If it is important they will leave a message. Usually, though it is a telemarketer. I also block the number so they can't keep calling me. I am on a no call list, but the calls still slip through.

Who got sick when Tamara and Meghan were drinking out of the wine thing and the guy put it back in the keg. Lets have a little herpes with our wine! Yuck!

But why did Shannon answer the call then? I don't fully grasp the logic of being snippy with someone for calling you when you could have let it go to VM. Why didn't she just let it go to VM if she thought it was a sales call? And why was it a big deal that her kids were in the car? Can they not hear a conversation about cheese puffs? Does Shannon not want the girls to know she and David drink or something because she seemed extra agitated about the implication she threw a wine party. As always I don't understand what it is Shannon was upset about. She takes offense at a lot of shit I don't get.

• Love 16
(edited)

I'm three episodes in and am confused by who the blond Jesus lady that is always in the background is. Is she a friend of the housewives.

I had all but forgotten Lizzie was ever on this show until she showed up.

I so want Shannon to be okay. I'm not sure how that looks in her world but for a start I think she needs to let up on herself and just be. FTR I probably would have reacted the same to Meghan's phone call since it would have caught me off guard and I was driving with kids in the back.

Edited by Kiss my mutt
  • Love 3

Meghan is a creep - desperately trying to make herself relevant by targeting the most vulnerable cast member, and counting on the other hyenas to pounce with her. Disgusting.

• Love 10

Kept seeing the styrofoam cake...no signs of the real Collette cake...no cake cutting...no cake eating

My fantasy is alive...yay!!!

Somewhere out in the vineyard, under the stars, Sara Winchester could be heard cackling with fondant smeared all over her face and fingers.

• Love 10

So very klassy Tamra.  "I am saved and you all can suck it."  Thankfully I can assume that is not what Jesus Would Do.  (She needs one of those old WWJD rubber braclets.)  And Eddie, it is time to run from them hills.

I like Heather.  I too am "Did I just hear a cork pop?" LOL  Wish I got a free trip to Napa.

I am SO SO SO SO tired of the "can I talk to you a minute?" and sit-downs with trying to figure out who said what.  UGH!  Enough!

Katie needs to quit hanging on and get home to Josh.  He has problems again.  Bats well but can't keep from the drugs.

• Love 4

I agree with the fact that Shannon is miserable and she makes life very difficult for David.  However, when she mentioned in her TH that David refuses to talk about, or answer any questions about the affair,  I really felt for her.  I remember Oprah saying something about the pain of betrayal, and that the betrayer needed to respect the betrayed spouse's desire for answers.  Oprah said the betrayed person felt like they were trying to put together a puzzle, but without knowing what the puzzle looked like, it was never going to get solved.  I'm probably saying it wrong, but I'm not Oprah, so I did my best.

I think it's fair to ask David to talk about the affair, for a certain amount of time, with a therapist present, if needed, and not just expect Shannon to let it go, without any answers.  At least for the first few months.  I don't see her letting this go unless he gives her some answers, however, we're talking about Shannon, and we all know that David will never measure up, so I guess my point is mute.  Just trying to be fair.

I'm still curious about Heather's puppies.  I wonder if they are still around?  I didn't hear any barking or mentioning of the dogs at her rental this year.  I hope we see them sometime.

• Love 4
(edited)

Tamra went on and on about how nobody has noticed the new rocks screwed on her chest

Tamra approached Terry hoping he would notice.

Instead of what Terry said, Bunny dream response from Terry

Wow Tamra...now I insist you come on to Botched...as compensation the show will cover all of the costs and we'll do something about your face while we're at it

Edited by KungFuBunny

Meagan (or however you spell it) was being ridiculous. The fact that they hadn't even met yet when she called is what seals the deal for me. If it were me, I would be formally introducing myself and giving context for why I was calling. Shannon definitely did not need to let it get to her so severely, but for Meagan to be "offended" is so absurd. Shannon should have just looked at her and calmly said, "I don't think I did anything wrong, and I have nothing else to say about it."

That's not a little bit of BS, that's a whole lot of BS. Heather is probably one of the most humorless person I've seen on reality television and I have no doubt she would take that young chick and body slam her. I can just picture it now.

We saw how bent out of shape she got about Shannon "taking" her chair at Javier's!

• Love 8

I agree with the fact that Shannon is miserable and she makes life very difficult for David. However, when she mentioned in her TH that David refuses to talk about, or answer any questions about the affair, I really felt for her. I remember Oprah saying something about the pain of betrayal, and that the betrayer needed to respect the betrayed spouse's desire for answers. Oprah said the betrayed person felt like they were trying to put together a puzzle, but without knowing what the puzzle looked like, it was never going to get solved. I'm probably saying it wrong, but I'm not Oprah, so I did my best.

I think it's fair to ask David to talk about the affair, for a certain amount of time, with a therapist present, if needed, and not just expect Shannon to let it go, without any answers. At least for the first few months. I don't see her letting this go unless he gives her some answers, however, we're talking about Shannon, and we all know that David will never measure up, so I guess my point is mute. Just trying to be fair.

I'm still curious about Heather's puppies. I wonder if they are still around? I didn't hear any barking or mentioning of the dogs at her rental this year. I hope we see them sometime.

I agree, I'm just skeptical about Shannon's version of David refusing to talk. He seems to be talking about it, they're going to therapy, he acknowledged that Shannon has actual shit to be paranoid about. Is he really not talking or has he not wanted to talk about it a certain times or expressed frustration at feeling like they're arguing in circles or something? I just don't trust Shannon as a narrator. I don't think she lies, but I do think she gets focused on the bad over the good and can get pretty hysterical when she feels disappointed (which is always). I could see David not wanting to continue the discussion for the 100th time because it's 2AM and he has to be at work in 4 hours as getting translated into David refuses to talk in Shannon's mind. She should just leave him. He's never going to be able to apologize enough for her.

• Love 9

For some reason when Meghan writes a blog it is really important that she mention how close she is with Jim's ex-wives.  Maybe because she is forced to live with their interior design choices.

I'd guess it may have something to do with the fact that she has to interact and, hopefully, be a good stepmother to the hub's numerous kids from his various marriages. It's better for the kids, it's better for her own marriage and it just makes sense to be on good terms with the mothers...makes life much easier.

• Love 4
(edited)

But why did Shannon answer the call then? I don't fully grasp the logic of being snippy with someone for calling you when you could have let it go to VM. Why didn't she just let it go to VM if she thought it was a sales call? And why was it a big deal that her kids were in the car? Can they not hear a conversation about cheese puffs? Does Shannon not want the girls to know she and David drink or something because she seemed extra agitated about the implication she threw a wine party. As always I don't understand what it is Shannon was upset about. She takes offense at a lot of shit I don't get.

I was amazed at Shannon knowledge of area codes. I would have a hard time knowing which area code was a Missouri area code.  First off when they start filming my guess is there may be any number of production people who call the various RH with out of area phone numbers.  Second it was a nothing phone call and at the time Shannon most likely did not know Meghan was part the cast.   All Meghan said in her text  is she was a friend of Heather Dubrow's  So why text back?  She initially gave the name of a person Shannon met once-why not Heather's?   This was a call designed by production to make one or both look bad.  Fail.  It is just starting nonsense.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 5

I agree, I'm just skeptical about Shannon's version of David refusing to talk. He seems to be talking about it, they're going to therapy, he acknowledged that Shannon has actual shit to be paranoid about. Is he really not talking or has he not wanted to talk about it a certain times or expressed frustration at feeling like they're arguing in circles or something? I just don't trust Shannon as a narrator. I don't think she lies, but I do think she gets focused on the bad over the good and can get pretty hysterical when she feels disappointed (which is always). I could see David not wanting to continue the discussion for the 100th time because it's 2AM and he has to be at work in 4 hours as getting translated into David refuses to talk in Shannon's mind. She should just leave him. He's never going to be able to apologize enough for her.

Yes, that's the problem, Shannon isn't the normal wife.  If she agrees to limit her affair talk to a certain amount of time, and agrees that she will not hold it over his head forever,  I will be shocked.  And, no way should their discussions be on tv.

• Love 3