Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E22: Before You Go Make Sure You Know

SEASON FINALE!

Juliette is laser-focused on finishing her album – and when she puts everything and everyone she loves behind it – Avery makes a decision that impacts their lives forever. Deacon’s life hangs in the balance, but Rayna and the girls are by his side. With the clock ticking and the future uncertain, will they celebrate a life together?

Promo:

(edited)

Calling it now, Beverly died on the operating table. No way they're killing off Deacon. And how convenient it happened perfectly in time for the girls to miss the news about Teddy's arrest.

And GO, WILL!!!!!

Edited by kirinan
  • Love 16
(edited)

Well they went full soap tonight. Gunnar and Scarlett kissing, Teddy arrested, Juliette's new album, label change, and monster-Mom, Will finally coming out, and ending with the "bad news" that I bet anything is Beverly dies. 

OMG, Avery now is like a battered wife, crying in all his scenes, clutching his baby in fear. Is this the same jerk who was mean to Scarlett and ditched his bandmates so he could Make It? Where's his apron and curlers?

ETA totally agree Bev dies. Too bad- it would be real fun if she moved into Rayna's mansion, a constant thorn in the side of everyone except maybe her nieces.

Edited by Midru
  • Love 8

Really, they're dragging the cancer story to next season?

Also being dragged out, the fiction that they will really let Gunnar go back to Texas with Kiley or Scarlett and Caleb are actually a thing.

Will's coming out felt forced. Like, of all the things that probably needed more time to develop, this was probably it. He spends the entire show retreating deeper into the closet, then changes his mind in the last minute? Okaaaay.

I've lost all respect for Layla. She finds out the truth and she still stays with Jeff? Ugh.

• Love 3
(edited)

Goodness, that is a lot of cliffhangers all at once.  It better be Beverly who dies, and Scarlett better wise up and reunite with Gunnar.  Also, I hope Luke and the press find out what Juliette has done.  If she thinks she had problems before, wait until they find out she has endangered her daughter.

I feel sorry for Teddy.  As usual, Jeff had a hand in those problems too.  And how stupid is Layla?  I was glad when she was giving his car the Carrie Underwood treatment, but then the idiot started hugging him.

Edited by smiley13
  • Love 3

Not a suprising cliff hanger ( I also think it's Beverly that may die). Even though he's a fictional character I was proud of Will. Jeff is a terrible person I don't know if he has any redeemable qualities. Can Juliette just break a contract like that in theory couldn't Highway 65 sue especially because the album was recorded when she was signed to them?

• Love 3

First of all: Holy fucking God. Stop with the Micah. Please. I'm begging you, show. 

Onto other things:

Um. Will and Kevin were so adorable. If they must have Juliette and Avery be apart (since they were happy for, you know, like two minutes), then at least I know we can have Will and Kevin. Chris Carmack has been really good throughout this whole storyline. The look on his face at the end there? Just perfect. 

I'm also guessing that it's Beverly who kicks it. Don't imagine they'd have the balls to kill off Deacon. 

And speaking of things that they should let die, as much as I think that they need to bury Scarlett and Gunnar once and for all, that song was absolutely beautiful. Really. 

• Love 14

Deacons fate being a cliff hanger is so predictable. I dont care if he dies or not I'm so bored by this story. Its obv. he is not going to die. 

Juliette is a mess. Good on Avery for leaving with the baby.

• Love 3

Jonathan Jackson crying will get me every time.  That man can cry.  All that soap training I guess. 

This show is so formulatic now, but I did not expect them to end with Juliet being all crazy and choosing a tour over her baby and husband.  I expected her to get help by the end.

• Love 5

Deacon's surgery made me nervous. Rayna and Deacon exchanging vows was sweet, though.

Die, Beverly, die! Ok, that's really mean. But she's been so unpleasant, I don't want to see her next season.

Wow! Go Will!

Juliette going to Jeff for any kind of help? Yuck. At least Layla finally wised up about him.

This whole storyline with Juliette not bonding with her baby has been a bummer. But the actors killed it in the nursery scene.

Teddy ... well, now I feel kinda bad for him, since he refused to screw over Tandy to save himself.

• Love 6

Cliffhanger, d'oh! Good thing the show got renewed.

I laughed that everyone missed the bulletin about Teddy being arrested because Caleb had come in with his bad news. That yeah, is probably about Beverly. The dead muskrat on her head got its vengeance and offed her.

• Love 18

Wow, not sure how they will ever be able to bring Juliette back from the total hateful bitch she's become. She doesnt deserve Avery. I hope Rayna sues her for breach of contract.

Gunnar and Scarlet. Sigh. We all knew it was going to happen, but still ugh. They do make great music though.

Luke is turning into a snake if he is now on board with all the crap Jeff is capable of. Speaking of that, what the hell Layla!! Grow a brain.

Yay! Will is out and in love, so cute.

Now, that cliff hanger just ticked me off, come on show, really??? Deacon lives, or this show isOVER!

• Love 2

Yeah, I totally think the twist is going to be that it was Beverly that died and not Deacon.  I just can't see them going there (and I wouldn't want that since I think Charles Esten is one of the stronger actors here), and it will still give them plenty of "drama" and "angst."  Deacon is cured, but now he feels guilt over Beverly dying in the process of saving him.  Yep, that will still lead to Mopey Deacon, which the show loves.

Finally!  Will came out of the closet.  Took him the better part of three seasons to do it, and I wish it didn't involve the obvious "Dick, homophobic father comes back, and helps set Will off" thing, but, hey, I"ll take it.  I'm curious to see how this is handle; especially since it seems like Luke is thankfully not against it, but just wants to handle it the best way possible.  And, I'm guessing this means Kevin will stick around, which is cool.

Whelp, it happen.  Juliette crossed the line and now Avery took the baby and ran.  And Juliette even proved him even more right by still picking the tour over them.  I don't know what to think at this point.  I mean, I know they are pushing the PPD story and that is some of it, but she's also doing things like going back to Jeff, which is messed up on so many levels.  And she apparently somehow got out of her Highway 65 contract, so I'm guessing that's going to put her at odds agains Rayna, to say the least.  I got nothing.

Jeff/Layla are just creepy.  Jeff's just turning right back into a one-dimensional soap-villain.

Yep, Gunnar and Scarlett still want to get it on.  Sorry, Caleb and Kiley.

Ted is finally arrested, because he finds out Tandy used some of that corrupt money to fund Highway 65, and he doesn't want to be that guy.  I can't see him lasting much longer on this show, unless he gets off somehow or we start following him in prison, like a bad network version of Oz.  

• Love 3
(edited)

Emily and Avery seem more plausible.I have the same gripe with Teddy that I do with The Good Wife governor. He doesn't seem to be governing. No mayor could flee the country. It made no sense. Am OK with Jeff.

Edited by whatsatool

Zzzzzzzzzz.

I was so distracted by those shiny pantyhose that Juliette was wearing during her (overly long) song. Otherwise i was mostly just bored. There's fun-soapy and there's tropey-soapy ... Hoping they'll hire some better writers next season. 

• Love 10

I'd be willing to bet Beverly dies, but she is an awful person so i don't care. I'm having surgery on Friday (not as serious as Deacon's) so his dreams were freaking me out. I am glad they didn't play the same music from his dreams! It seemed very soapy to have Teddy on the TV just as the girls and Rayna turned away. I would think IRL Teddy's lawyers could make a big case for entrapment which could lesson some of the charges.

I couldn't tell if Luke was being a jerk regarding Will or if he is ok with Will-either way, Amen brother its about time. Also can't tell if Jeff really loves Layla or if he is just(still) playing her.

Love Scarlett and Gunnar singing, best voices on the show hands down.

• Love 2
(edited)

Juliette didn't really need to go to Jeff, if she showed up at Luke's with the album he would have probably gave her the same chance. I loved her song at the concert and despite her PPD I'm glad she's joined Luke's label. He's so much more a better label head than Rayna. He actually gives his artists tours and openings and media. Where as Rayna does nothing for her artists at all. They all have to do everything on their own.

Rayna doesn't even know that the money her label is founded on is illegal funds. So if Teddy didn't take the fall, Rayna and Hiway65 would have went down also. Rayna and Tandy both owe Teddy and Juliette's so smart to jump ship.

Jonathan Jackson is the most amazing crier, ever since Lucky on GH he did it so well and still can. Loved his scenes today especially the one where Juliette threw the snowglobe. 

Finally Will, finally.

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 5
(edited)

Deacon's going to be fine so meh to the cliffhanger.

I like Eric Close, but I'd be fine with Teddy going to prison and being off the show.

Juliette's PPD story has been told terribly, and I don't like the message that it is sending. Still, I'm glad Avery left with the baby. If the snowglobe incident didn't wake her up and she actually thinks hiring Jeff is a good idea, Avery isn't going to get through to her and he can't force her to get help. I love Avery and Juliette and want them to reunite, but in the meantime I hope Avery finds someone to help with the baby and gets back to work.

Glad Will came out.

Scarlett and Gunnar sound great together but a big fat no to anything romantic. I kind of wish Gunnar would go to Texas and stay there.

Just when I started liking Layla, she lets Jeff off the hook. He's such a creep. Layla, you claim you're not stupid. Read your damn contract before signing it.

Edited by Evie
  • Love 4

Thank you show for letting Will come out. That end shot of him and Kevin on the porch was worth most of the boot dragging all these years. And I think Luke gave his blessing?

Watching Layla go all Elin Woods on Jeff's car had me hopeful. And then she hugged him. Ugh. He plays slime so well, I expect the gates of hell to be opening behind him.

Avery is going where exactly? He packed 1 small bag. Hope Gunner has a free room. That house seems big enough. Now, who can he produce for? Or will the Exes hire him? Man tears always get me.

Oh, and fakest prop baby ever in some scenes!!

I cried at the fake wedding scene. Chip and Connie continue to hit it out of the park.

Maybe the bad news was about the tragic hair on Bev's head? For a second there, I thought Donald Trump had a cameo.

• Love 10

Favorite moment:  The doctor rattling off PPD signs, and Avery having to admit that it sounds like Juliette prior to the pregnancy.

<snip>

This show has done the impossible.  Luke Wheeler has actually become one of the more likable characters on this show.

Avery killed with that line. And Show turned S1 Avery Le Douche into Saint Avery so while I found very little to like about Luke with Rayna, post Rayna he's alright.

I was waiting for Avery to get in a car crash in his final scene. What restraint they showed!

And Yeah Will!

• Love 6

I remembered to watch the show. Yeah! 

What a show!

I agree with others; I think Beverly's a goner. 

I think Juliette has something bigger than PPD, but I'm not sure what the name of it is. I hope the show addresses that more than PPD is going on with her. I'm no expert, but I think her neglected childhood leaves her in more vulnerable place that most mothers with PPD in that she has little to guide her in terms of intuition and memory (even if internal) of previous care. 

I'm tired of Micah and didn't recognize Kylie as a blonde, (I thought she was a brunette). I knew when he turned out to be Gunnar's nephew we wouldn't really be rid of him.

I liked the song Gunnar wrote. I liked Gunnar and Scarlett singing. 

I think Rayna is smart enough not to be too worried about the business  with Juliette considering she knows a lot more about Juliette's mental state than Luke.

• Love 1

Should I feel bad for the only thing that I really enjoyed about this episode being Scarlett's rat nest hair finally put under control?  I mean, seriously.  I have nearly gagged for three seasons now every time she and her hair came on screen.  It's so nice to be able to enjoy her singing without thinking about how all that hair is going to somehow fly in my mouth though the tv screen and choke me to death.  Gag gag gag.

Oh, and so happy about Will!  It's too bad both Deacon and Teddy had to decide to be drama queens in this moment because I would love for Luke Wheeler to be metaphorically beat up for not standing beside one of the artists he's signed.  Rayna might not even be able to release a "get over it, world" statement in defense of Will.  

• Love 2

Just when I started liking Layla, she lets Jeff off the hook. He's such a creep. Layla, you claim you're not stupid. Read you're damn contract before signing it.

She did, or at least started to, because she questioned a clause about in perpetuity. But then Jeff started yammering on about how he needs to know she won't leave him, she signs and they sex it up (I think that is what happened).

• Love 1

So Rayna illegally paid Beverly $1Million and indirectly caused her death plus the money behind her album is now tainted and subject to asset forfeiture, right? And Juliette and Jeff have turned Avery and Layla into Desperate Housewives? 

Oh well. The singing is purty.

As sweet (albeit a bit corny) as the fake vows were (her fake vows with Luke not withstanding), does anyone else feel like that was kind of the seal that Beverly will die, Deacon will mope and blame Rayna, and they'll break them up again?

I can't take another season of wash, rinse, repeat.

I was really hoping they were together for good but my PTSD with this show won't allow me to believe that until they're legally bound.

Juliette can GTFO. I don't care if she's sick. The way they've portrayed it is a cartoon and does nothing to rouse my sympathy, except sympathy for everyone she comes in contact with.

• Love 3

I'm not sure if Beverly died or if she had a stroke or something that will let her play the invalid card against Rayna.  Either way, this somehow is bound to come between Rayna and Deacon.  As long as Deacon gets well, I'm happy.

I hope the show actually has Juliette get therapy and makes it realistic.  She has so much back story that explains why the PPD is particularly difficult for her.  Don't cry, Avery!  If she gets therapy, she might walk away from this a better, stronger person.  Her PPD is just as much an illness as Deacon's cancer.  Avery was right to leave, but Juliette still has my sympathy.  The show took an interesting approach.  She definitely crossed a line in throwing something, but she did not actually lay a hand on Avery or the baby and did not necessarily throw the object at them.  That makes it far easier for the writers to writer her out of the corner she's currently in.  

I agree with Artsda that Juliette is actually better off with Luke's label.  I'm not sure Rayna is cut out to be an executive.  Highway 65's only big marketing success seemed to be when she toured with Luke, and he masterminded that tour.

Poor Teddy!!!!!!!!!!  I respect him for taking responsibility for his own actions.  I only hope that if Rayna is less than sympathetic, he informs her that her business was funded with dirty money.  If he does, it would be interesting to see if Rayna is willing to give up the trappings of wealth.  That would be an interesting storyline, too.  She's never had to struggle.

I thought I heard somewhere that Oliver Hudson has signed for another show, so I was surprised that he made it through the finale.

Scarlett, stick with the cute doctor!

Good for you, Will!

• Love 4

Will Beverly's wig get its own casket?

No, of course not silly!  It's still alive!

Rayna doesn't even know that the money her label is founded on is illegal funds. 

Maybe she doesn't know.  Then again, maybe she does ........

Did Rayna and Deacon actually get married, or, just recite vows to each other?

They just said their vows to each other.  She wants something better than a dying wish wedding in a hospital room.

I live in Nashville, and if Chip Esten were leaving the show, it would be BIG news around here.  So those worried about him not making it through surgery, relax.  He'll be fine.

• Love 3

Yeah, I totally think the twist is going to be that it was Beverly that died and not Deacon.  I just can't see them going there (and I wouldn't want that since I think Charles Esten is one of the stronger actors here), and it will still give them plenty of "drama" and "angst."  Deacon is cured, but now he feels guilt over Beverly dying in the process of saving him.  Yep, that will still lead to Mopey Deacon, which the show loves.

Yeah, and I have a feeling we will find out that Bev made out a will before she went under and part of the stipulation if she dies under the knife is that Deacon can't be w/ Rayna since she gave her life for her brother.  It would be an act of betrayal.  That seems like the next logical soapy plot for this storyline right?  Then we can have what, a few months where Deacon avoids Rayna b/c of the guilt he feels and having to honor his dead sisters wishes.

I just can't w/ Juliette anymore, she was my favorite part of this show and this show has actually succeeded in having me detest her character.  The fact she went to Jeff, instead of straight to Luke just makes me sick to my stomach.  After all the crap he put her through and she goes back to him?  Seriously?!  Then she still couldn't care less about the baby.  

Gunnar and Scarlett...let's see what is the best storyline for next season to keep those two apart.  I'm guessing they hookup that night after Scarlett learns about her mother's death and then they both dump each other's respective partner and decide to give it another shot, but uh oh...Scarlett is pregnant, but who is the baby daddy?  Gunnar or the doctor?!

This show...I think i'm about done w/ it.

• Love 3

She definitely crossed a line in throwing something, but she did not actually lay a hand on Avery or the baby and did not necessarily throw the object at them. 

Pretty sure she did.  He had to duck to avoid being hit.

• Love 6
(edited)

Way to go, Will! If nothing else, I loved that story, and his relationship with Kevin is adorable. I hope they follow up with this, because I am really interested to see the fall out from this. 

I was really hoping they wouldn't drag this Juliette PPD thing out into next season, or at least have her acknowledge that she might be having a problem, and end with her and Avery at least having some kind of reconciliation. They`re my favorite couple! Why are you doing this to me, show! I don't know how I feel about Juliette. I don't know much about PPD, so I have no idea how much is PPD, and how much is just Juliette being more Juliette than usual. Like, I laughed when the doctor was describing the symptoms of PPD (irritable, angry, lashes out at people, etc.) and Avery is just like "that's how she always is". 

I have to say, it would be pretty weird to watch the first few episodes of this show, see how Avery was, then see him here, clutching his baby and running away from his wife in tears. Poor Avery. He really is trying. 

Gunnar and Scarlet might be boring as hell as a couple, but their songs are beautiful. 

No way did Deacon die. No way. 

Edited by tennisgurl
  • Love 2

I so agree with Bluebonnet. Scarlett's hair is a WTH to me. Cut it, thin it out and tone it down. She has a great voice. and the character is very sweet. Like her with Gunner.    Now for Juliette. She is mentally sick so I would think the papers she signed could be not legal. She needs to go to a hospital and remember her own childhood. Maybe a trip to a sanitarium  would reunite her with Avery*love JJ* Avery and the baby. Like THE EXes all three of them. Glad to see Will finally came out before he jumped off a bridge. Deacon can't die, love him and Rayna. Teddy being arrested when he was  , was   convienent  for him. Lets face it he dated a hooker, who cares except for forcing the guy to get the money for the hooker, what exactly did he do ? Beverly has to be the bad news. deacon is the best guy on the show.. Jeff is scum. Layla is stupid, when she hugged him I wanted to slap her. Wake up girl and grow up >Jeff is only jeff's friend and no one else's . I also couldn't figure out what exactly Luke was thinking about  Will. Country music may not accept gays that easily ?  

• Love 1

I was so bored with this finale. Could see the plot twists coming a mile away. If they break up Rayna and Deacon next season (and I'm sure they will, as y'all have already called it), I'm just gonna stop watching. I'm already pissed that they're taking this route with Avery and Juliette. I'm beyond tired of Juliette always being the problem, always being out of control, never having happiness, never being dependable or trustworthy (her interactions with Maddie notwithstanding). It's just annoying that the writers can't find other ways to make this show interesting without relying on the same soapy, cliche'd story lines that make every character appear one dimensional.

*le sigh*

• Love 6

Didn't I already see the Will plot in Empire?

Empire was so much better though because Jamal was technically out. His entire family and all the people in his circle knew he was gay. It was just public as a musician and as a celebrity people didn't know. For Empire it was just a matter of when Jamal was going to tell the media, not really come out. He was already out in his life.

Will's been in denial. trying to not be gay and hiding it from everyone including his family and friends other than Gunner. 

• Love 2
(edited)

Good lord. I really wish this show were actually about women in the music biz. It would be so great.

Chip and Connie were fantastic. I'd rather watch a 15-minute web series of them ruling Nashville.

Whatever Juliette has, it's not particularly interesting.

I'm on the train that says Beverly's a gonner (OK!) and Deacon somehow manages to blame Rayna next season, causing him to pull away from her, disavow their vows, and do lots of sexy crying. Oh joy.

How worried am I about Deacon dying? About as worried as I am of catching Ebola.

Edited by madam magpie
  • Love 7
(edited)

So...the only consolation I have for the summer is that Will finally came out. Praise ye the gods! 

I don't give a damn about Teddy going to jail, but props to those of y'all who called the last minute arrest. I care even less about Kiley and Micah. In fact, I'm surprised that I'm still typing their names when they should be long gone.

This stuff with Layla and Jeff and now Juliette...I will not stick around to watch it. Pure crazy. I was thinking, if Juliette would have just went to Luke, I may have been okay with that because a Juliette Barnes/Will Lexington concert is one I would have been interested in. And my hope, my prayer, was that she would realize she needed help after she threw that snow globe. But bringing Jeff into the mix...nope. And then still deciding to go out on tour??? Shit. I might as well be riding shotgun with Avery because I'm about to leave Nashville my damn self.

Fix it, Deb. Get this shit together. Please.

Edited to add that I was soooo hoping Layla was going to crack Jeff upside his skull. That would have made up for a LOT. 

Edited by Soup333
  • Love 3

Wow, not sure how they will ever be able to bring Juliette back from the total hateful bitch she's become. She doesnt deserve Avery. I hope Rayna sues her for breach of contract.

Gunnar and Scarlet. Sigh. We all knew it was going to happen, but still ugh. They do make great music though.

Luke is turning into a snake if he is now on board with all the crap Jeff is capable of. Speaking of that, what the hell Layla!! Grow a brain.

Yay! Will is out and in love, so cute.

Now, that cliff hanger just ticked me off, come on show, really??? Deacon lives, or this show isOVER!

She'll continue to spiral, get help, flashback to the Hell that was her childhood and we'll feel for her again. I really surprised of the universal hatred of her all around. I see someone who was already a mess and now has hormonal postpartum stuff on top of that. I feel so badly for her.

But it's good that Avery, of course, didn't play around. Three strikes and get the baby away, for now at least.

I wonder how shows shot in places like Nashville control spoilers. I'm betting on Beverly dying too or the transplant to being viable. I'm afraid if I see one or both of them around town or a friend posts something from the set, the jig is up!

• Love 1
(edited)

The problem with this finale is that it wasn't a finale. I think the writers were fairly sure they were coming back because literally nothing was resolved other than Will's coming out (which I still think felt rushed). Well, at least we have a pretty good idea about who's coming back next season -- everyone. Yes, even Deacon. I think only one show has ever killed a character whose life was in the balance in a season finale cliffhanger (Everwood) and I somehow doubt that the Nashville writers will go there.

Edited to add that I still like Juliette because at least she made the episode more interesting. The degree to which the writers were willing to make her utterly unsympathetic is probably one of the bigger risks the writers have taken.

Edited by Woebegone
  • Love 1

Good lord. I really wish this show were actually about women in the music biz. It would be so great.

Chip and Connie were fantastic. I'd rather watch a 15-minute web series of them ruling Nashville.

Yes, and I guess that the S1 pilot was a fake-out because that is what I thought it was going to be!

I had a lot of fun watching this episode- I cheered for Will and got shivers during the Scarlett/Gunnar duet.  The cliche writing on this show is so frustrating, but the cast keeps bringing me back.  The leads are so charismatic - Hayden & Jonathan for their wonderfully soapy acting, Clare & Sam for their amazing singing, and Charles & Connie for, well, just being the fabulous Chip & Connie.

• Love 6

Oh, and Jeff continues to be something like the human personification of that annoying possum rummaging through your garbage bin. Layla needs to kick him to the curb.

Also, were those the least invested cops ever, or what? A woman is literally standing there with a golf club, next to a guys messed up car, as they scream and cry. No follow up questions after "everything alright"? Really? 

• Love 5

I agree with y'all that Deacon didn't die, but maybe there were complications? If Beverly died, would a doctor really lead the post-op talk with "I have bad news" to Deacon's SO? I'm thinking he'd first say that Deacon's surgery went well, but....

I can't help it - I thought tonight's show was so badly written - all of it. It started with Luke, who I was just starting to like, chastising Jeff for not telling him Will was gay. Excuse me? Why does it matter, and how is it a manager's responsibility to disclose this? If an artist wants to stay in the closet in homophobic Nashville, that's his or her right.

I also noticed how Will had his sweet scene with Kevin, but he said "I love you" looking straight ahead, and Kevin didn't look at him, either. I know it's a small thing, but it shows how differently they portray gay vs. straight relationships on this show. And don't get me started on that ridiculous press conference.

Juliette signing with a different label when she had a contract with another, not to mention recording new music using studio time paid for by label #1, is just inconceivable. And this may be an unpopular opinion, but if an artist wants to get back to work right after having a baby, isn't that her right? Is it really ok for a label head to tell you what's best for you re: your home life? I know, I know - it was all part of the post-partum storyline, but I don't like how they're writing it, as well as how inept they've shown Rayna to be as a company CEO.

Then there was the handshake between Luke and Jeff as Juliette the star was on stage - dumb, bad writing! Or the return of Micah and Kiley, with no clarification of that awful storyline on the brother raping her. I hated that.

I swear - the only moment of tonight's episode I liked was when the doctor was listing post-partum behavioral traits, like bossy and irritable, and Avery said "that was my wife before she had the baby." Thank you, JJ!

• Love 7