Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E22: Reunion Part 3

• Start Topic

Others mentioned this but I love Lisa holding Kyle's hand for strength, then the awkward side hug that seemed to pain Brandi.... or maybe it was just the fillers that pained her, either way she looked in pain when she hugged Kim, it looked like a pity hug

• Love 10

Kim is a nasty piece of work. It's interesting how she goes all Almira Gulch with that froggy voice when she feels threatened. if Kathy really gave a shit, she wouldn't be speaking to Kim either.

Man. I just want Kyle to grow a GD backbone for once and directly throw the ball right back into Kim's court when Kim constantly teases/eludes to the mist-like *Secrets That Shall Not Be Named*.  Uh-uh.  If that was me, every time Kim would start to bob and weave away from the threat of revealing those horrible unknown secrets  I'd be immediately demanding Kim to stay on point and spill the shit already.  No matter how much Kim would try to deflect, run away, avoid the issue I'd be saying "No, no - We're going to get back to this big "Secrets" issue you keep threating to reveal.  We're going to put all of this on the table right here, right now.  All of it".  I'd be like a dog with a bone (no pun intended).

I was literally shouting at my TV like a lunatic last night.  And Andy as a moderator...  Oy.  Fucking weak.  Weak, weak, weak.  He dropped the ball so many times I lost count.  Andy is a horrible moderator.  Too bad he's too selfish to step down in that regard.  Andy needs to pass the reunion baton off to someone who has the chops and is more equipped to handle these reunion shows.  Andy never goes in deep, never asks the correct questions at the right time. It makes my head want to implode.

Oh, and Kim?  Please STOP dragging Monty into every.single.thing. you vile POS.  Hasn't the man been through enough?

Edited by beesknees
  • Love 17

Has it ever been brought up (forgive me if I missed it) about the cops intervening and taking Kingsley in for a period of time after the dog bite? Because even here in N.C., if a dog bites someone, and the person is taken to the ER, etc., the police are called and the dog is picked up. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. Depending on the severity of the injury, the dog may be either detained for a period of time to keep an eye on it and see how vicious it may be to others....or it may be put down.

As a dog owner, if mine bit someone I'd be horrified and worried to death about the person's health. Kim reacting the way she is really scares me. Especially since it's a family member. Is she really that clueless and cold? OK, don't answer, I know. Mauricio and Kyle could have filed charges, but didn't (obviously). Given Kim's reaction, I'd be on the phone to an attorney and let her deal with the consequences.

Kim is now the most vile housewife of them all, with Brandi running a close second. I probably won't watch next season if they are back. I remember at the beginning of this season, the other women were trying to ignore Brandi but we all know she won't be ignored.

• Love 9

Glad it's over. That was horrible. Kim and Brandi came off looking like vindictive bitches. Did Kim uninvite Kyle to her daughter's wedding? What is she, 12 years old? Brandi, who has been whispering in Kim's ear all season about how rotten Kyle is, then says she doesn't want to wreck a family? Really? What did she think was going to happen when she pushed someone who is clearly needy and unstable into confrontations? LVP is right,at the end of the day, they are all acquaintances, Kim and Kyle are family.

Loved how as soon as Kim got backed into a corner, she started sobbing Monty's name. I guess he is her built in excuse for bad behavior. 

I hate to say it, but I don't think Eileen is coming back. Rinna will be back I'm sure. I am praying Kim is not asked back. It's too much drama and Kim is unstable. I could probably handle Brandi without Kim. AC loves Brandi so I doubt that anything she does short of murder will get her kicked off. I wonder if LVP will be back. She said she didn't want to do this season, but she got a great edit so who knows..

• Love 4

Poor Kingsley, another one of Kim's victims in this.  The damage that horrible people, like Kim, leave in their wake is so sad.  I hope he can be sent to a sanctuary but I don't know if that's even possible or safe anymore and I have no idea if anyone would be legally able to take him away from Kim or not.  She's destroyed any chance of that dog living a happy, healthy life.  

As a pseudo celebrity, or has been child star, Kim might have a good chance of getting Best Friends to take Kingsley. They are the group that took in several of Michael Vick's dogs, which remember were trained fighting dogs, and I saw a TV show where they showed how those dogs are living happy lives, going for walks with the caregivers, affectionate and wonderful. Because of their history they aren't likely to allow them to be adopted, but they are living good live with experienced care givers. Not that BF only takes dogs from celebs but, like any rescue group, they need funds to continue with the wonderful work they do, so if the Addict had half a brain and an ounce of  true compassion she could use her "name" and BRAVO celebrity to do something for the poor animal.

I care a lot more what happens to Kingsley than I do to Kim. I did not watch much of the show last night and, although I have it on DVR, I still haven't watched Part II. I had the show on while I was working at home and I did catch the part where Kim said her niece had a cut on the finger. She stated that as if it was  nothing. It is indicative of just how addled her brain is. Yeah, Kim, she was hospitalized for the equivalent of a paper cut.

Again, I didn't see the whole show, but it's pretty clear to me why the Skank thinks she was "vindicated". First the moron surely has no idea what the word means, it does have multiple syllables after all. Second, what she actually means is that, to everyone's amazement, and, for the first time in years, there was actually someone in the room that looked worse than she did.  In Brandi's booze soaked brain she is confusing "looks slightly better by comparison" with "vindicated"

No wonder the addict is her new BFF.

The fact that I really have no desire to go back and watch the rest of this episode and even less to watch Part 2, speaks volumes about where I am with this show. If the Skank and the Addict are back next year, this joins the list of HoWives shows. along with NJ and Atlanta,  that I just can't with anymore. 

Edited by chlban
  • Love 13

Did Kyle confirm that Whitney had called? Because if not, yeah I'm not taking Kim's word on that. Whitney probably called Kyle multiple times to check on Alexia. Maybe once she said something about Kim being upset about the instagrams and it would be great if Kyle took them down so Kim would stfu about it.

My exact theory.  Kim is not to be trusted how she's telling the story.  Whitney probably called to inform Kyle that Kim was losing her shit and this time it was over those pics.  I wouldn't be one bit surprised if Kim was putting on the emotional blackmail saying she was going to start using regularly again or possibly harm herself.  Kim is just that much of a loon nothing shocks or surprises me anymore because just looking  how shes carried on the second half of the season, the whole 5 seasons is enough for me to know how has been since being boozer/drug abuser for the last 30+ years and how exhausting she can be with her family.

But quick question before the dog thing got brought it seems like Kim and Kyle were talking in circles about the 2AM phone calls when Brandi brought up.  I'm almost curious was it about Chad before Kyle switched the focus to Kingsley.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 7

Let me see if I can walk you through this: apparently, Kingsley is actually Kim's son (think Damien in "The Omen" -- birthed by a she-bitch demonic jackal -- except in this case, Kingsley is the human one and Kim is the jackal).

And Kim has lots of secretz -- secretz she can't tell -- but if she could tell, then her niece and Kyle would be humiliated and destroyed FOREVER (Imagine Kim taunt-talking at Kyle, while rubbing her ass back and forth on the couch in tiny movements, like there's some physical pleasure happening for her L'il Kimmy in the moment -- while hissing  "Want me ta tell, do ya? Want me ta tell?" -- exactly like a lesbian prisoner in a 1979 movie starring someone like Eve Plumb, the kind of movie that would make Kim chew her frosted lips and seethe when coming across it onscreen late at night:  "That bitch stole Mommy's part, Kingsley!") And then, Kyle reminds Kim that the child Kingsley bit is her damn niece,  but Kim is lost to anything but the joy of it --  the joy of not telling those SECRETZ! -- and she's all gooey-lipped and wrinkly-necked,  with micro-expressions of jealousy and hate scurrying across her face, like the snakes that slithered all over the Pharoah  when he refused to let Moses and his people go (you know, Kim as usual.)

And at some point, LisaR cringed over Kim's reading of the damning texts that LisaR sent Kim (texts that were, well -- kinda shitty but not the insane things I was expecting from Kim's big build up) and LisaR said she was ashamed she'd sent them,  and started crying. And then Kim mocked LisaR for crying (to be fair, Kim fears water of any kind will cause her to melt) and then Eileen left The Stinky Bitchez couch (smart girl; she's worked with the great Victor Newman for years and knows where the best lighting is!) and went over to comfort LisaR. Then Andy (dreamer that he is) tried to get Kim to understand that nobody mocked Kim when she was crying (more wish than fact, Andy) and then Vindication Whore Brandi whispered in Kim's ear that LisaR was the crazy one (whut?) and then somehow -- maybe a CIA experiment gone awry?  -- Kim was suddenly hugging LisaR and even though we couldn't see Kim's face,  it looked just like this:

And that was only about seventeen minutes of stuff.

BEST REUNION EVER.

OMG. This is so much better than watching the train wreck. Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant!

The famous text messages?  Wasn't that a let down.  The first might be a little menacing but they total up to harassment at the most.  Kim inferring Lisa has been arrested?  WTH?  Kim you should look to your left and see what happens when you just flap your gums inferring and insinuating things.  People sue you for real money. 

That was such a let down.  We're going to freak out?  Smoking gun?  Brandi go away.

• Love 8

Kim making it seem like her sister's Instagram pics are single handedly going to be the cause of a dying man losing his "best friend"? That shit I could not believe.

The way Kim uses Monty and his illness on a regular basis truly does sicken me.

What is it about all of this that makes me think that you are right about Kim "using" Monty?  

Up until this season, and Monty's diagnosis, I don't recall Kim talking about him, or referring to him as "her best friend" in past seasons (oh, I forgot, Kim's on a reality show, but she doesn't think it's necessary to talk about her private life....).  In fact, I don't ever recall her mentioning him at all, but I could be wrong.

I may sound really mean saying this, but I don't get a very stable vibe from Monty, either.  He seems like he uses Kim and her home as a place to go when he doesn't have anywhere else to stay, or maybe he is getting treatments and doctor's care from physicians near Kim, so that is why he stays at her house.  Up until this season, we never heard of him staying at her house for days, or living with her.  He doesn't live there full time, does he?  He seems to disappear without her, and go away places without her whenever he is feeling up to it.  

I know this sounds horrible, but I think that Kim is way more invested in their relationship than Monty is.  I'm not saying that Monty isn't involved in his daughter's life, but I don't think he considered Kim his "best friend" the way Kim proclaims.  

I also get the feeling that Monty was quite the "player" before he became ill.  

• Love 13

Seriously, Kyle gets a question about giving the finger, but Kim and Brandi never get similar questions? Really? I'm thinking that the other HWs were so on point, they didn't need to show the 200 viewer questions asking those two about their shit.

Why oh why oh why did Kyle not respond with "Yes, I gave you both fingers after you sat there like a mute when your BFF Brandi made the comment about my husband not wanting me.  Coming to a sister's defense is a two way street" and then pause and say "Kathy would have defended me".

(This whole thing with Kathy and Kim is in Kim's head anyway.  I can't believe Kathy Hilton with her life has time for whiny Kim.)

And Brandi saying how she doesn't want to get between the sisters and hopes they can get back together, translated means: "I'm done with you Kim, you're on you're own."

• Love 23

But quick question before the dog thing got brought it seems like Kim and Kyle were talking in circles about the 2AM phones when Brandi brought up.  I'm almost curious was it about Chad before Kyle switched the focus to Kingsley.

Remember on the infamous car ride w/LisaR - Kim was angry, saying "you have no idea what I go through at nite".    Both times her son has found himself in trouble, it was during the night.   One of my nephew's son had serious mental health issues, and he would always act out at night.  My niece would stay awake most of the night to monitor him - and honestly to make sure he didn't harm them while they were sleeping.  He too was involuntarily hospitalized on several occasions.    I'm sure Kathy & Kyle have talked to Kim about her son.  They have probably said when he gets dangerous, call the police.   

• Love 6

I love Kim saying to Andy "let's get this straight I'm not struggling with my sobriety" they should have had a thought bubble that reads" I gave up on that shit years ago"

I believe her. "Struggling with" would mean she is at least trying to stay sober. As all of us who own a TV and suffered through this season know, she is not even trying.

It's also possible that Kim, the Queen of Denial, thinks that if she isn't drunk on Alcohol she's "sober". I would venture that it is quite possible she hasn't been drinking. Addicts often substitute on vice for another.

But if that disgusting loser is sober, I am the next cover girl for the Sports Illustrated Bathing Suit edition.   

• Love 13

Why oh why oh why did Kyle not respond with "Yes, I gave you both fingers after you sat there like a mute when your BFF Brandi made the comment about my husband not wanting me.  Coming to a sister's defense is a two way street" and then pause and say "Kathy would have defended me".

I did laugh like an idiot when Kyle was all "Oh, I didn't even notice I'd flipped her off" because I thought it was a great comeback to  "I didn't hear Brandi say anything to you about Mauricio." from Kim.  Not sure if that was her intent, but I thought it was a great volley back to Kim.   

• Love 10

The only highs I appreciated in this season

-Lisa R & Eileen and joining the cast.  I hope they both return even though Eileen seems spent with these bitches, please, return Eileen.

-My ultimate favs of this franchise is back friends in Lisa V/Kyle and I really liked their connetion with Eileen/LisaR.

-We saw Kyle's pretty desert home.

-We had sweet, heartfelt few episodes on Max's heritage. 

-Brooke had a beautiful first wedding.

If I could make one request to Andy and his production Evolution is balance this show out.  It's fine to have drama (IMO), but doesn't have to get so dark/sad every single episode.  Get back to what made this show pop and a guilty pleasure to watch - the laughs, snarky - drama (like the Alison Dubois dinner from hell) but keep the glam and fun vacations.  Kim and Brandi's drama are just predictable and tiresome nor there is nothing BH about them.  I would like for both of them to be off the show but if one goes I will be ok with that just bring in a woman who's affluent, fun, and can hold her own being in a group other strong personalities. 

• Love 10

I feel bad for Alexia who was bit by Kingsley.

I unfortunately had it happen to me when I was 12.  Our purebred German Shepherd bit 6 of us in our family.  Each bite with the other family members were not serious and came from physical altercations between family members and whoever was closest to the dog got bit.  I was the last one (and the most serious) bit as I pushed past my sister to exit the house and the dog latched on the back of my calf and pulled back.  My screams were heard at the Dairy Queen across the street.  The police came.  I went to the ER for numerous stitches.  I came home and the dog was gone.  While at the hospital animal control came, took the dog and he was euthanized immediately - no argument - no sending to a trainer.  Before anyone says where were the parents, this is a single parent home where mom had to work and could not be home and unfortunately believed the older siblings when they said that they corrected and trained the dog.  All the other bites were not serious.  Same older siblings to this day say I killed the dog.  My calf does not feel anything today but I do emotionally with a mixture of anger and sadness.  I love dogs and have raised 2 German Shepherds - mixed breed. 

I hope Alexia is not subject to any family drama over this.

Kim please do the right thing.  You can't handle Kingsley and no one is buying that it is being kept at a trainer. 

• Love 14

Did Kyle confirm that Whitney had called? Because if not, yeah I'm not taking Kim's word on that. Whitney probably called Kyle multiple times to check on Alexia. Maybe once she said something about Kim being upset about the instagrams and it would be great if Kyle took them down so Kim would stfu about it.

Well, I can see the background conversation between Whitney and Kim going something like this:

Kim - "Whitney - who are you calling - you better NOT be calling your Aunt Kyle!"

Whtiney - "Mom, I'm calling to find out how Alexia is.  Don't you remember that Kingsley bit Alexia?"

Kim - "Ummm, oh, yeah, that's right...but it's no big deal - it was just a bite on her fucking finger!!  If Alexia wasn't your Aunt Kyle's daughter, Kingsley never would have bitten her.  Kingsley was just protecting me from your Aunt Kyle by biting Alexia, because he sensed I was hurt by your aunt, through Alexia."

Whitney - "What the fuck, Mom...make sense, please!!!"

Kim - "Oh, and you BETTER tell your Aunt Kyle to take those fucking Instagram pictures down, NOW!!  Those pictures are hurting my reputation, the pictures are ruining our family, ruining your life, and will be the end of the world for all of us!"

Whitney - "Mom, Kingsley isn't even mentioned in the Instagram pics - Aunt Kyle didn't say anything."

Kim - "I don't care - Kyle knows that everything she does makes me look bad.  She made Kingsley bite Alexia, just to make me look stupid and ruin my life!!!"

Whitney, (hanging up with Kyle) - "Mom, Alexia is really sick from the dog bite - it's serious."

Kim - "Oh, shit - now I'm going to have to think of a way to make this Kyle and Alexia's fault at the Reunion, because you know your Aunt Kyle will bring this up, and I don't want my personal life discussed on a show where I'm supposed to talk about my personal life".

Whitney - "Mom, I'm leaving...you are not making any sense, again - as usual".

Kim - "Oh, fine - go, go - I'll just stay here, and be all "Lovey-dovey doo-doo" with my son, Kingsley, who loves me".

• Love 14

The problem as I see it is that Brandi tells the truth as she sees it, and her truth is fucked up. The best example is the whole space cake thing. She believes that Kyle is a hypocrite for not wanting to partake on camera, even though Brandi didn't want to partake on camera either. Kyle would only have been a hypocrite if she had been judgmental about the other ladies doing it. If she had been saying things like "I just think it is wrong and I would never do it", all the while actually doing it at other times, then she is a hypocrite. She wasn't doing that. She is no more a hypocrite in that situation than Brandi was for having her own legitimate reasons for not doing it on camera. The ironic thing is, Brandi is a hypocrite for talking about Kyle. Brandi didn't want indulge because of the way it might potentially make her look on camera. Kyle did the same. By saying that Kyle is wrong to do that, then actually doing it herself, Brandi is a hypocrite.

Brandi needs to stop using words she doesn't understand, like hypocrite, vindicate, or smoking gun. Stick to fuckety, fuck, fuck. 

I don't believe that it was just a case of Kyle not wanting to eat some of the space cake on camera, it was the way that Kyle made it seem like she has never used pot and never would. Kyle always tries to make herself look beyond reproach when it comes to things that are not "socially" correct or that may have some improprieties associated with them. Brandi took the high road on that one. She was clear that she has no problem at all using weed in any form (although she did add that it's not her drug of choice) Brandi is the last person on earth to care about how she looks on camera. This was clearly a more serious issue for her. She was clear that the reason she didn't is that she absolutely could not do it on camera because of the custody battle she and Eddie were in the midst of at that particular time. Brandi is smart enough to know that her high-jinx on camera might result in her losing custody of her children. Kyle on the other hand, protested on a different basis. She attempted to make it appear that she's too good of a mother to use any drugs at any time and it's a fact that she had smoked pot with Brandi at one time.

• Love 3

My dogs are everything to me, but one of them bites someone?  Done.  He's a fucking dog.  Jesus Christ.

I don't know that I'd go this far (it would totally depend on the bite), BUT. I would not blame the bitten.

• Love 5

Even Andy's pitiful softball questions couldn't save BG and Kim. I guess Andy and the producers had to play Devil's advocate just to finish the reunion with a semblance of impartiality.

Kim is a vile creature, a bad owner to Kingsley, and an even shittier aunt to Kyle's daughters. Sobbing over a dog one minute, then pulling a Jekyll and Hyde to assume the scary voice and make deadly serious innuendos about HER OWN TEENAGE NIECE. That's a bottom-feeder right there. Never once did she express regret over what happened. Never once did she demonstrate even the most basic human sympathy that her NIECE was hospitalized. No, she cried about Monty (poor guy is her cover-up for everything and he doesn't deserve that) and called the dog her son.

Holy shit, time to return to planet Earth. Kyle is a much nicer woman than my mom. If my aunt tried to do such a thing, my mom would have made Rinna look like a nun. I wanted Kyle to flip her Rinna switch and go at Kim. There was just so much wrong there on so many levels. It made me sick to my stomach that she downplayed Alexia's injury. There aren't enough negative adjectives to describe how truly uncaring Kim is. And this has nothing to do with sobriety - it's just her character, which she displayed for us so fully. And it's pathetic.

Comment of the reunion was when Andy asked Rinna about her assertion that Kyle is being emotionally abused by Kim. "It speaks for itself." Thank you! We all know what we saw. Sometimes the truth isn't so complicated. Please, Andy, stop giving Kim and BG little outs with your stupid questions. No one with two brain cells to rub together is wondering why Kyle flipped Kim the bird. Roll the tape back 5 minutes and watch Kim defend a woman who insinuated Kyle's husband was cheating on her. No big mystery there.

BG can go fuck off with her crap about not wanting to break up a family. Sorry BloatFish, everything you've said and done all season is to the contrary. She said it because she can tell the tide has fully turned against her. But give her a week and she'll be up to her old tricks. She's jealous of Kyle. She's a tired old hag who hates that Kyle has everything she thinks she deserves.

That was so emotionally draining. I hope Mauricio cuts Kim off and keeps all his children away from her. If Kyle wants to make up with Kim, that's her business. But those kids need to be protected. If Alexia watched that episode, she must be heartbroken at Aunt Kim's words. And I hope Mauricio gets a restraining order on BG that keeps her at least 100 yards away from Kyle and their children. Between BG's threats and unstable, aggressive behavior, I can't imagine a judge taking more than 10 minutes to grant one.

Edited by thesupremediva1
  • Love 21

I care a lot more what happens to Kingsley than I do to Kim. I did not watch much of the show last night and, although I have it on DVR, I still haven't watched Part II. I had the show on while I was working at home and I did catch the part where Kim said her niece had a cut on the finger. She stated that as if it was  nothing. It is indicative of just how addled her brain is. Yeah, Kim, she was hospitalized for the equivalent of a paper cut.

This. Exactly. I used to say that Kim should just get a nice Golden retriever, but now I don't even think she could handle that. She's just so horrible. How in the world does she live with herself? I am really kind of hoping she is off the wagon, because if she really is totally clean at this point, then wow. What a beast.

Oh also, one more thing. How is it even remotely possible that all of Kim's kids are speaking to her and have no issues? I mean, she has issues with everyone on the show, including her sister. I can't believe that not one of her kids has called her on her bullshit. Especially with this dog bite and lawsuit and everything. There has to be someone she would listen to, right?

Edited by ElsieH
  • Love 10

The problem as I see it is that Brandi tells the truth as she sees it, and her truth is fucked up. The best example is the whole space cake thing. She believes that Kyle is a hypocrite for not wanting to partake on camera, even though Brandi didn't want to partake on camera either. Kyle would only have been a hypocrite if she had been judgmental about the other ladies doing it. If she had been saying things like "I just think it is wrong and I would never do it", all the while actually doing it at other times, then she is a hypocrite. She wasn't doing that. She is no more a hypocrite in that situation than Brandi was for having her own legitimate reasons for not doing it on camera. The ironic thing is, Brandi is a hypocrite for talking about Kyle. Brandi didn't want indulge because of the way it might potentially make her look on camera. Kyle did the same. By saying that Kyle is wrong to do that, then actually doing it herself, Brandi is a hypocrite.

Brandi needs to stop using words she doesn't understand, like hypocrite, vindicate, or smoking gun. Stick to fuckety, fuck, fuck. 

Now that we know the reason why Brandi didn't partake of the space cake, her lashing out and screeching in the streets at Kyle is even more ridiculous than it seemed at the time!

I think that Brandi's anger at Kyle was a "misplaced anger", in that Brandi REALLY, REALLY wanted to try the space cake, and couldn't, because of her lawyers' rules and restrictions, and Kyle, who clearly could have, just really didn't want to.  Brandi was mad at her lawyers for taking away her choices, and jealous of the fact that Kyle had the choice, and chose not to.  I don't think Brandi understands that most people can walk away from a mind altering substance (wine, alcohol, marijuana) without being upset about it.

• Love 20

I don't believe that it was just a case of Kyle not wanting to eat some of the space cake on camera, it was the way that Kyle made it seem like she has never used pot and never would. Kyle always tries to make herself look beyond reproach when it comes to things that are not "socially" correct or that may have some improprieties associated with them. Brandi took the high road on that one. She was clear that she has no problem at all using weed in any form (although she did add that it's not her drug of choice) Brandi is the last person on earth to care about how she looks on camera. This was clearly a more serious issue for her. She was clear that the reason she didn't is that she absolutely could not do it on camera because of the custody battle she and Eddie were in the midst of at that particular time. Brandi is smart enough to know that her high-jinx on camera might result in her losing custody of her children. Kyle on the other hand, protested on a different basis. She attempted to make it appear that she's too good of a mother to use any drugs at any time and it's a fact that she had smoked pot with Brandi at one time.

I just can't see how Brandi was taking the high road. She knew why Kyle didn't want to acknowledge using pot on camera. I am sure they talked about how/who they are honest about this stuff with whenever it was that they did it together. Trying to make Kyle look bad isn't taking the high road, IMO, when Kyle could have done the exact same thing to Brandi. Why did no one question Brandi or make a big deal out of her not wanting to partake? She was the one to throw her hands high in the air and proclaim "yea, we can smoke pot" when Yo told them about the trip to Amsterdam. I am sure they knew why she wasn't doing it and that is why no one poked on her about it. For all Brandi's talk about people throwing stones at her, none of these ladies have ever said anything about Brandi being a bad parent on camera. I also didn't see Kyle acting like she had never done it before. She acted surprised to be in a place where it was ordered off of a menu. 

• Love 19

Brandi has never taken a high road.  There was no custody battle. There was a dispute over money that Eddie said he overpaid. The custody battle is just another lie from the lying liar who lies.  

Because it would be awful if Brandi were to eat a spice cake, in a country where it is perfectly legal, that would certainly cause her to lose custody.  While the drunken tampon incident, the sex on the hood of the car with an actor who didn't know her name, the constant drinking, slurred speech and general trashy behavior, much of it on film or written in her own books, all ensures that any court would view her as Mother of the Year.

I am not a Kyle fan, but she never said, or implied, that she has never smoked weed. Seriously, who fricken' cares about weed any more? I was on jury duty last week and when they asked potential jurors if they had ever been convicted of a crime one guy said he had, possession of marijuana, 20 years ago. The judge, who was at least 100, actually snickered and said "well that is certainly not important" and he was selected. No one cares about weed. That was just another attempt by Brandi to make it look like Kyle was being a hypocrite. Maybe she just didn't want to get the munchies. Maybe she doesn't like Cake. Maybe she just  didn't feel like a piece .  

Edited by chlban
  • Love 24

I've never been a big fan of Kyle's, but I don't think she was acting like she's too good a mother to use drugs. I just think that Kyle thought it would be hard to tell her daughters she doesn't think they should smoke pot when she was eating space cake on camera. I think it's typical twisted Brandi logic that Kyle was somehow wrong for not using drugs.

Also, I don't think it's a fact that Kyle smoked pot with Brandi, just because Brandi said so. Brandi has been shown to lie or manipulate the truth constantly. I wouldn't believe anything she says at this point. Also, Brandi said the last time SHE smoked pot she was with Kyle. She didn't say Kyle smoked it with her. I think this is actually a perfect example of Brandi again twisting the truth.

Kyle admitted that she has smoked pot so I don't think that she thinks she's too good of a mother to do it, but I think she is trying to set a good example for her children, which is something Brandi should consider doing!

Edited to correct grammar mistakes and typos.

Edited by EVS
  • Love 19

Pit bulls can be wonderful, but MUST be treated responsibly.  It is bad enough if you have a small teacup sized dog and you don't raise it responsibly.  Raising an animal that is potentially as strong as a small horse responsibly can literally be the difference between life and death.  

I don't own a pit bull, but my dog is 50 lbs of pure muscle.  I've mentioned him before.  He's terrified of other people and other dogs so I take special care to make sure I cross the street or turn down another road when I see someone approaching us on a walk.  Sometimes he's ok, sometimes he's not.  I took him to a trainer when I noticed that I was unable to control him when he felt fear.  The trainer thanked me for taking the time to take care of the problem rather than throwing him in the backyard.  I feel for Kingsley, it's not his fault.

The two of them were running off leash on as I was walking my dog on leash--don't get me started about this or I'll never shut up, leash laws are a personal hotbutton for me, but anyhow--I placed my knee between my dog and the other dog, who is larger and aggressive, knowing I would probably take the hit and I did.  Stupid move, because the neighbors couldn't produce rabies certificates for any of their pets, but long story short, quarantine was carried out in their home.  

Oh you and I....so right here.  Just this weekend, while on a walk with Fin, a woman had her dog in her car.  She'd seen us walk by but still did not put a leash on her dog when she opened the door after she'd parked.  So he took off after us, at top speed. I had headphones in and the dog came at us from behind so I never heard or saw the dog until Fin started getting upset.  I look up to see this bitch standing 50 feet away calling her dog like he's the cutest thing she's ever seen.  Fin is trying desperately to get away, I am too but this dog was like a goddamn freight train.  He caught up with us quickly and lunged at me.  Fin, who is very attached to me, lunged back at him.  The dog bit him.  She's STILL standing on her front lawn calling the dog.  Hey lady, it's clear the dog isn't listening to you....wanna move your ass and come and get him maybe!??!?!  An old man came out of his house, but by that time the dog had lost interest apparently and turned back to his house.  I yelled back at her to leash her goddamn dog and she copped an attitude about it.  The old man started yelling back at her that her dog was dangerous and he'd seen the dog go after people and other dogs before.  Thankfully Fin is fine but I was pissed.  I took down her address and am contemplating calling animal control about it.  

People here are notorious for letting their dogs sit in their front yards off leash.  Fin is always on a leash unless he's in the backyard.  I've yet to see a dog off leash not come charging at us when we come by.  And I always get yelled at about Fin losing his shit.  Uh.....at least he's leashed!

All the references to Cujo, Monster Dog, etc really make me sad, because Kingsley was once just an innocent puppy who didn't deserve to be chosen by an owner like Kim. In his eyes, he's only doing what he thinks would make "mommy" happy.

This cannot be said enough.  That poor animal.  I hope someone takes him and puts him somewhere he can be happy.

Others mentioned this but I love Lisa holding Kyle's hand for strength, then the awkward side hug that seemed to pain Brandi.... or maybe it was just the fillers that pained her, either way she looked in pain when she hugged Kim, it looked like a pity hug

That and Lisa Rinna told her to "be strong" while Kim was going after her.  I think she could see that Kyle was about to cave.

• Love 16

Who gives a FLYING FUCK if Kyle wasn't eating the cake simply because she didn't want to?  Who cares if she's taken a toke before and decided to pass on camera?  Who cares if she's trying to look like a goody two-shoes?  How is that Brandi's business?  Is she Ike Turner?  What is with her "Eat the cake, Anna Mae" attitude?  Shut up, you shrieking harpy.  You probably did more damage to your custody case with your drunken antics than you would've if you'd had some cake yourself.

And it could well have been, that with almost-adult daughters, Kyle did not want them to know she has partaken in the past.   It's hard enough without having your kids say "well you did it, it was on tv".

One thing about Kyle and Mauricio - it's always been abundantly clear that their kids are most important, and yes, I think Kyle, like many mothers, would prefer that her kids not know things that she has done in the past.   If she wants to look like a goodie two shoes in front of her daughters, that's fine with me.  Brandi should follow her lead.

• Love 18

I am not a Kyle fan, but she never said, or implied, that she has never smoked weed. Seriously, who fricken' cares about weed any more?

You know some of this made more sense to me when she said that people said that eating pot was unpredictable.  I know that's true.  Kyle is living in a state where anybody with a hangnail can get weed.  I bet there are dozens of articles about what is the best stuff and pros and cons.  So she is in a foreign country, on camera and there is space cakes.  She doesn't strike me as that adventurous.  And it's totally different than sitting in your home having a toke or two.  Brandi just doesn't want to see it because she has no husband, no kids to be seen, no money for house porn, no money for a big party ... she has nothing to bring to the franchise other than her basic vile behavior.  She said it herself.

• Love 13

And it could well have been, that with almost-adult daughters, Kyle did not want them to know she has partaken in the past.   It's hard enough without having your kids say "well you did it, it was on tv".

One thing about Kyle and Mauricio - it's always been abundantly clear that their kids are most important, and yes, I think Kyle, like many mothers, would prefer that her kids not know things that she has done in the past.   If she wants to look like a goodie two shoes in front of her daughters, that's fine with me.  Brandi should follow her lead.

I find it amazing that this is a concept that is so foreign to Brandi, but it also explains a lot. She simply doesn't understand that some people, probably most people, think long and hard about specific behavior and how it might impact their kids, or yes even their reputation. Brandi doesn't do that. She isn't bothered by having a film crew in her bathroom, getting naked, and bathing on national TV. In her mind it would be hypocritical not to, since I guess not letting people watch you take a bath is akin to pretending like you don't do it? And Brandi can have all the sex she wants with 23 year old guys. She is single and I hope she is safe and has fun. Other people wouldn't go on national TV and talk about such casual sexual experiences. I honestly think that in her mind, doing it and not openly discussing it would make for a hypocrite, when I think it is just discretion. 

• Love 13

Damn this show for making me root for Kyle Richards!  I think Kyle needs to go to a program for family of addicts to learn how to properly deal with her sister.  It's said that when a person becomes an addict, their mental age just stops as they literally age.  So i'm guessing Kim became an addict around the age of 12 because that is how she behaves.  This would actually make sense.  She gets "clean" and is still at the mental age she was when she started using because she's not in proper recovery.  Kyle and family need to learn how to deal with this and set appropriate boundaries.

As for the vindication of Brandi Glanville, I guaranty she's talking about who uttered the actual word "intervention."  Congratu-fucking-lations, you didn't bring that word up but totally implied Kim needed help, more so than anyone knew.  That conversation made me think Brandi was actually trying to be a good friend to Kim but her actions since have totally disproved that theory. Brandi is part of Kim's problem, not part of the solution.

I believe I read that the trainer we saw Kingsley attack on the show has actually come out and said that it wasn't the only time he was attacked and the Bravo was partially to blame for making it look like the dog had been rehabbed when in actuality he was untrainable.  He's speaking out on behalf of the other bite victim who is suing Kim and I believe has actually named Bravo in the suit.  I can't imagine Kim's defense of Kingsley on the reunion is going to help her case.  I hope this woman gets all of the rest of the Witch Mountain money.  

• Love 11

One the most hilarious things from this episode was Kim saying her dog was off limits. You always here them say "my kids, husband, family, etc are off limits" but I've never heard anyone say their pet was off limits. As someone who also treats their dog as their child, I would never think to tell someone that my dog is a conversation that is off limits.

Also, can someone explain to me the difference between what Lisa r said in her texts to Kim and Brandi telling Kyle she "wants to beat the shit out of her."

Or it's like the gag where someone says "Ask me about anything but A or B."   Someone asks "What about C?"  And the first person says "Ask me about anything but A, B or C"  -- and the list grows as the press conference or whatever goes on.   If the reunion went on another hour, I wonder how many more topics Kim would have classified as untouchable.

• Love 8

You know some of this made more sense to me when she said that people said that eating pot was unpredictable.  I know that's true.  Kyle is living in a state where anybody with a hangnail can get weed.  I bet there are dozens of articles about what is the best stuff and pros and cons.  So she is in a foreign country, on camera and there is space cakes.  She doesn't strike me as that adventurous.  And it's totally different than sitting in your home having a toke or two.  Brandi just doesn't want to see it because she has no husband, no kids to be seen, no money for house porn, no money for a big party ... she has nothing to bring to the franchise other than her basic vile behavior.  She said it herself.

Ah, I didn't hear her say that, I haven't seen the whole show, but yes, that totally makes sense. I am not terribly adventurous myself since I have never smoked marijuana. Not for any big noble reason, and I could care less if any adult chooses to do so.

But, if it is different when ingested, or if Kyle just heard that, it does make sense. I agree she is not, IMO, the adventurous type.  

Whatever her reasons it's none of the Skank's business. I have experienced being with friends who are drinking and I have chosen not to. Sometimes I just plain don't feel like it, and it annoys the hell out of me when someone insists or pushes me to do so.  I drink socially, but I choose when, where and what.     

• Love 7

They just sent two off to college.  I can understand why that might not be the best time to go on tv and show that getting high is fun.  But also, didn't Kyle flat-out say her husband asked (told) her not to partake?  

That said, I think Brandi's issue is pure jealousy.  Kyle not only gets to be seen as a mother, she gets to pretend (in BG's mind it's pretending) to be an amazing one.  Meanwhile Brandi can't even show her kids.  I don't think she can handle that.  I mean, wasn't her first big "truth cannon" moment because Adrienne was telling stories about childbirth, even though she used a surrogate?  

If she weren't such a dick, I might give her more of a pass on moments like that.  

As for the vindication of Brandi Glanville, I guaranty she's talking about who uttered the actual word "intervention."  Congratu-fucking-lations, you didn't bring that word up but totally implied Kim needed help, more so than anyone knew.  That conversation made me think Brandi was actually trying to be a good friend to Kim but her actions since have totally disproved that theory. Brandi is part of Kim's problem, not part of the solution.

I wish they'd have focused more on the second part of Brandi's televised statement, which was focused on the idea that if Kim knew Brandi were talking about it she'd "kill herself...well, kill me, then kill herself."  I feel like that was a huge catalyst for what we saw and it was all missed.  Doesn't matter who said what first, far as I'm concerned, because Brandi raised the stakes on the whole deal. 

• Love 12

I think the only reason that Kim speaks to Kathy several times a day is because Kim calls Kathy several times a day.  I picture Kathy doing major eye rolls every time the phone rings (at all hours of the night and day I bet) and she sees the caller id and picks up begrudgingly..."yes Kim, what is it now Kim." 

And her face on the other end of the phone

351cz2x.jpg

• Love 14

There I was, round three of Kim and Brandi talking with some Kyle thrown in. I watched hoping for some more Eileenisms, and nada. Still seems very skewed towards one couch over the other. I guess it's time to move on to OC now. I hope next year is more fabulosity and less sloppy brawling and finger pointing.

• Love 2

What is it about all of this that makes me think that you are right about Kim "using" Monty?  

Up until this season, and Monty's diagnosis, I don't recall Kim talking about him, or referring to him as "her best friend" in past seasons (oh, I forgot, Kim's on a reality show, but she doesn't think it's necessary to talk about her private life....).  In fact, I don't ever recall her mentioning him at all, but I could be wrong.

I may sound really mean saying this, but I don't get a very stable vibe from Monty, either.  He seems like he uses Kim and her home as a place to go when he doesn't have anywhere else to stay, or maybe he is getting treatments and doctor's care from physicians near Kim, so that is why he stays at her house.  Up until this season, we never heard of him staying at her house for days, or living with her.  He doesn't live there full time, does he?  He seems to disappear without her, and go away places without her whenever he is feeling up to it.  

I know this sounds horrible, but I think that Kim is way more invested in their relationship than Monty is.  I'm not saying that Monty isn't involved in his daughter's life, but I don't think he considered Kim his "best friend" the way Kim proclaims.  

I also get the feeling that Monty was quite the "player" before he became ill.  

Monty has been close to Kim  over the years but basically it is the PR kind of close Kim throws out-like her photographic memory.  For Easter, Monty other ex-wife made a video tribute to him-it is boring-what I noticed there weren't a lot of pictures of Brooke and Monty-big gaps in the sequence.  There were plenty of wedding pictures of Kim and Monty but not so many over the years of Monty and Brooke.  Monty has stuff on his timeline from his former Hustler Honey girlfriend.  He was engaged at the time of his mother's death to someone whose name sounded like a porn star.  Where was Monty when Kim was with Ken?    Monty claimed he approved all dates of Kim's more horseshit from the professional gambler.  The guy does not have a home in either LA or Las Vegas if he were such a good man to Kim why not buy her a family home to live in?   Instead he had her living in places like El Centro. 

I think Monty needs to grow the hell up.  He has enough on his plate without complicating things with the love his best friend Kingsley.  Maybe his best gift to Kim would be not to indulge her.  All I can think of is his trust-if anything remains will be split among his three daughters and I think Kim has her hand out. 

As far as getting Monty to the doctors Monty stopped treatment in December so I am questioning just how much Kim is needed.  Last I heard while claiming she was taking family members to and from the doctors and hospital (via a text to Brandi) Kim was in Cabo vacationing.  So I think Monty is Kim's excuse-it seems when it gets tough for Kim she goes in the hospital or goes on vacation.  Who is taking car of who?

• Love 5

Long time watcher of RHWBH. Recently joined the forum. I've read the majority of comments through the season. There are only so many ways to describe the same behavior's so if I'm repeating others' comments, I agree with ya's.  

Figured if anyone on Bravo stops by to get overall opinions, I'd like mine to be seen.  Bravo's changed  their focus from the once great Beverly Hills franchise onto 2  drunken skanky slappers from downtown inner city main streets-competing with Beverly Hills classy ladies. UGH. Beverly Hills trash is now on display.

I DON'T WANT TO SEE IT. 

I've no need to see the ins and outs of addicts behaviors when I'm tuning into a show called BEVERLY HILLS HOUSE WIVES.  I do enjoy the gorgeous homes, fashion, parties and vacations. Group dynamics of fully functional women fascinate me, group dynamics with Brandi & Kim are irritating to watch. 

When Ken's funny, Lisa seems funnier to me. When Ken's looking lost and bored, Lisa appears distant and boring to me.

Mauricio and Kyle. I like how he respects Kyle and how she adores him. 

When David's around Yolanda she seems vacant. So I prefer watching her interact with the ladies at parties. Her humble personality makes me remember they are all human. She oozes gratitude and seems no nonsense, I like that about her. Feel for her suffering with Lyme flair up, hope she's able to come back next season MUCH better. 

Eileen and Lisa R. were the reasons I tuned into to this seasons premiere.  My first impressions of Eileen and Lisa R still remain. Strong minded professional women YAY!  They are both interesting, different personalities but similar in the decent factor. Please bring them back!  

Possible Kim was advised by her attorney to not apologize? Can't imagine any other reason she'd sit on national TV and NOT ask Kyle how her niece was recovering from the trauma. This was her moment to show the world how much she cares!  Why was is it up to Kim's daughter to ask Kyle to remove something from social media? Where was Kim that she couldn't call or txt Kyle and tell her to take the pics down? I've noticed Kim always cries 'my kids had to' when it ought to be ' I tended to task because of my kids'.  When Kim was baiting Kyle , her stretched neck to the left whispergrowl ' wamme sae et'  baby talk. Makes me wonder if she has personality disorder/MPD. Ok, that isn't the only time I've wondered, just latest example. She is not right in the head. 

It's one thing to have a few crass women with no boundaries exchanging banter in their daily life for viewers. It's another thing to have a deeply disturbed, mentally unstable addict working for a Bravo paycheck at the expense of her dignity . Shame on you Bravo! Last year I was sickened watching Kim on display. This season it pissed me off.  At what point does Bravo not renew contracts for those that are clearly unstable? I don't want to see it in the HOUSE WIVES.   I guess if they live in a house and were at some point a wife they qualify for BH. Never mind how unstable they are? Which cast mate is she going to physically harm & what episode will she " accidentally overdose" isn't the crap I want to wonder while watching  HW.  So disappointed that Kim's ride along with Lisa R -oops i took A pain pill so it doesn't count - borderline psychotic behavior - wasn't addressed at the reunion. Just brushed over because Kim felt her lie was believable so everyone can just lump it. How sick to allow THAT be passed off as a justifiable 'oopsie boo boo' moment. I do not want to watch Kim's slurry doped up nods or sneers spewing evil while pretending she's clean & sober OR Bravo rewarding her delusions. If addicts is RH newest 'diversity' project, count me out. 

Whew

And Brandi: I don't like her 'acting' or personal character. Feel a bit sorry for her, she's gone too far redoing her face. Seeing the permanent 'did someone fart' scrunch her face does anytime she has an emotion.. uffda. 

• Love 17

I was really disappointed that Lisa R. got reduced to the point of tears so much this season with Kim's batshit BS!.  She has true TV-world experience in that world of crazy and she has addict experience and always seemed to have her shit together as a person.  She has always been able to own her lips - not an easy task, and laugh about herself.  She has $$ and a seemingly good marriage and home life.  So how does Kim get to her so easily and so often?  The texts were simply not that bad.  She shouldve turned it back on Kim - yeah I had enough of you all season and when I had some time to reflect, I realized I would toss you off a cliff given half a chance!  Or something to that effect.  Kim was vile to her all season.  I could not figure out why Lisa R. kept coming after her with her concern and I'm coming to you from a good place.  Kim is clearly not sober - when you are sober you don;t have to keep proclaiming it.  It's obvious and everyone around you knows it.  Kim did have one good line to her in Amserdam - "maybe you should eat a piece of bread!"  Haha! That was good and possbily true.  A couple carbs can bring you back form the brink of many situations.          

• Love 1
Oh also, one more thing. How is it even remotely possible that all of Kim's kids are speaking to her and have no issues? I mean, she has issues with everyone on the show, including her sister. I can't believe that not one of her kids has called her on her bullshit. Especially with this dog bite and lawsuit and everything. There has to be someone she would listen to, right?

I was impressed/appalled by how adamant Kim tried to be about laying down the law about how she had been sober for 3 years including that night she was stoned out of her mind, and how she was not struggling with her sobriety, it was easy as pie, she was a sober person now and should be treated as such.

That, to me, is a bigger red flag about her potential non-sobriety than the drugs she showed she'd taken on camera. If she's got special "doesn't count" rules for that egregious a thing, who knows how she defines sober? She seems to define it as not letting anyone else say you're not sober. 

• Love 10

Except in Kim's hands, the stuffed dog would probably eat the stuffed bunnies

https://instagram.com/p/1HZNDchxh9/

Oh dear lawd, there are a couple of absolutely hysterical comments on that picture.

I nearly choked on my coffee when I read the first one.

I absolutely understood what Kyle was talking about.

I've never been a fan of weed in any form for myself.  I don't like to feel woozy or dizzy or like a maniacally laughing idiot or getting paranoid that I might suddenly have an emergency and have to drive.  I do not like nor enjoy being that fucking relaxed.  

Add to that you can never really tell when the high is going to wear off.

Nah, I'm way too Type A for that shit, so I'm totally in Kyle's corner with her description of the pretty much the same feeling.

Other people may have totally different reactions to weed and enjoy the experience.  Bully for them, but it's definitely not my thing.

I'm much more comfortable staying in control and having a glass of wine or two, where I control what I'm consuming, know what to expect, and how long the effects will last.

Mr. Persnickety and many of our friends definitely enjoy smoking, so it's not that I have anything against it...I just can't get down with its effects on me personally.

Luckily for me, I don't have to associate with anyone even remotely like Brandi Granville who would make my less than orgasmic lust for mind-altering substances seem like something to be ashamed of.  Fuck that shit.

• Love 17