Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E22: Reunion Part 3

• Start Topic

Classic manipulator behavior - bring up a 'bigger part of the story' but no I don't want to talk about it. It's off limits. Because you got nothing chick!!

When did she ever own it about the dog biting Alexia? She had the nerve to utter the words 'I did own it'. She must be high

• Love 19

So apparently 'Brandi is vindicated' means Kim never shuts up so Brandi looks good? So Brandi, Lisa is crazy? Everyone check her body language. She is practically on Andy's lap.

• Love 16

Let's whisper an apology to Eileen. Really Kim? But you have yet to apologize to your sister. Please leave.

AGAIN!! Brandi brought Kim up!! Lisa met to ask about Brandi! Own it Brandi!! Ugh. I just want to pop her face now. Kim killing me with this Brandi is ok but everyone else is horrible. I can't wait till Brandi drops her ass

Edited by Llama
  • Love 11

Andy's surprising me with his questions for RumRaisin. Too bad he doesn't turn that on Blowfish.

Yes. I wonder if Bravo Legal instructed him to make it clear the network in no way endorses Kim's actions in keeping the dog.

• Love 9

And Andy asking if Kingsley is really at the trainer's, with Kim shooting him with her death stare and declaring,"Drop it." Followed by Lisar's "It's Kim's rules." No. Shit. Probably the most riveting sequence the reunion brought us...and the most telling.

Pretty dumb of her -- think Ramona at last year's NY reunion. Andy doesn't like it when he's told his business.

• Love 7

Kim is the wrong wrong wrong type of person to own a pit bull. She's a mess and she's turned that dog into one too.

He probably would be perfectly fine with someone normal. She probably loves that dog because she feels he has troubles just like her and needs to protect him. He's getting treated badly by people who just don't understand. But she more than likely caused his aggression and behavioural  problems.

Y'know on hoarders when they start to lose it during the clean up and they all start screaming in that same voice? Kim has that too.

(I watched a bunch of hoarder episodes yesterday)

I also think Kyle and Rinna look great.

Edited by Megan
  • Love 21

Kim's "It's the most horrible thing I've gone through." just illustrates her narcissism so well. Holy. Crap. And Andy asking if Kingsley is really at the trainer's, with Kim shooting him with her death stare and declaring,"Drop it." Followed by Lisar's "It's Kim's rules." No. Shit. Probably the most riveting sequence the reunion brought us...

If that's the worst thing Kim's been through, her life has been a 100% god-damned fairytale!

• Love 17

I think Kim's story about Kyle that she's "never told before" is about Kyle stealing her goddamn house. The loopy bitch forgot it was the focus of multiple episodes this season alone.

• Love 14

These women, including Kyle for right now, need to cut Kim out of their lives. She's toxic. She cares more for a dog than her niece.

Whose wedding are they talking about?

Brooke's wedding. The smaller wedding was either because they feared that Monty wasn't going to be around for the big celebration, or, if you're a bit skeptical, it was for Bravo cameras and Kim's storyline.

• Love 10

I turned the channel on the first commercial. I'll catch up by reading your posts. My thoughts on the first 15 minutes: Lisar thinks she's a player and is trying to develop her character. She sends threatening texts and then cries, blames it on her parents, then apologizes and all is forgiven. But! She wants Kim and Brandy to stop doing the exact same thing she was doing. Then Kyle, Lisa, and Eileen tell Kim and Brandy to STFU, and they've been calling them in the carpet for the exact same things Lisar was doing. Then... Kim jumps up and hugs Lisar? These women are certifiable! I may have problems but compared to any of them, I'm totally compos mentis!

• Love 7

I don't believe Kim. I don't believe Brandi.

I wouldn't blame Eileen or LisaR for not Coming back.

Worried of course about Yolanda.

Bottom line, Andy won't get rid of them but Brandi and Kim need to go. Quickly.

• Love 12

I can't believe I sat through an hour of that. There were several times I wanted to turn it off and walk away.  Why didn't I?  My eyes hurt from all the rolling.  And Andy continued to sympathize with Brandi, although he didn't give Kim the same treatment.  What does that imply I wonder?  Besides that, I have nothing to comment on anything anyone said, its just not worth it and it might sound nicer coming from all of you.  I'm glad this season is over, it was exhausting!  I've got such a pounding headache, probably from all the eye-rolling.

• Love 8

Brandi thinks she is vindicated because she's put on that fake innocent voice and is asserting just how much she wants out of the mess and wants the sisters back together.

Yeah BG is wrong. She wasn't vindicated in any way! Good lawd she is delusional and must watch a different show than the rest of us. She just spewed a bunch of bullshit about the whole convo with Lisa R - even Andy basically said she tossed Kim under the bus!

I have no words for the horror that is Kim. Mind boggling. Simply mind boggling.

BG and Kim need to go. Seriously Bravo, make it happen.

• Love 18