Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, iwantcookies said:

I bet Jilldo will get a nice piece of Jewelry from the grand baby 🙄

or a second grandfather clock 

The reveal will be all about her not NURI

A GRANDMOTHER clock, of course...SHE will be a grandmother!

Nurie can stop with the stupid belly-clutching anytime now. Doesn't she know she will be clutching for the next 20 years? Maybe with all those kids, she'll have less time to overpluck those eyebrows.

Hope the baby looks like Nurie and not Ed Grimley.

• LOL 8
  • Love 7
8 minutes ago, SMama said:

If that is their car I wonder how the payments hurt on his new tree service income. I’m happy Jadon is going home to rinse and repeat his fathers life.

They probably take te car off their taxes as a business expense. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Rabbittron said:

What a unfit mother leaving a kid alone in a high chair eating alone. 

Its nothing new with her. 

5 minutes ago, Rabbittron said:

What a unfit mother leaving a kid alone in a high chair eating alone. 

seems Olivia was with her. 

4 minutes ago, skipnjump said:

Who's the moron out there in bare feet?  Especially if they set off smoke bombs?  It does look like the foot is being focused on.

probably Jill. She is a moron and she likes to be the center of focus. 

• Love 6
38 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

Its nothing new with her. 

seems Olivia was with her. 

In the video Grifter said that Jennessa was in the kitchen eating in her high chair

3 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

I doubt they could write off that sedan. A truck? Sure, but not that car 

I bet you that Grifter taught them how to do it. 

13 minutes ago, Rabbittron said:

In the video Grifter said that Jennessa was in the kitchen eating in her high chair

I bet you that Grifter taught them how to do it. 

If Nathan attaches a trailer to the car to haul a mower and lawn equipment,that should do it

• Love 5
(edited)

Any name reveal? I hope not Nurthan,lol.

Maybe Nathan Jr.

David or Michael for middle names,if not first,for the gdads.

Nathaniel if they use an N theme

Edited by sondraK
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

FB_IMG_1623955599197.jpg

What an awful mess. A ripped used piece of cardboard written on with sharpie. Huh?? You’d think David could have printed something nice. 

• Love 12

That gender reveal video was pathetic.

First: Is Jill always out of breath when she talks? I very rarely watch a video with her big ass mouth yapping.

Second: Jill says they should get the silly string in Nathan's hair. Which the boys did right after they sprayed it on the cardboard. I think it was a half of a second annoucning it was boy and then it was all about the boys spraying Nathan and Nathan getting them back. In ones spot, it looked like Nurie tripped and almost fell as they were trying to run from the silly string.

Third: There was little to know excitment about this reveal. I truly think Jill wanted a granddaughter herself. I think I've had more excitement in my voice finding a penny on the ground, than she did talking about having a grandson.

21 minutes ago, BigBingerBro said:

Nurie needs t be careful or she gonna trip over that dress!

Second: I think she did. She and Nathan were running from the silly string and I saw her trip and it looked like she almost fell. Smart of Jill to say that she thinks they should get the silly string in Nathan's hair. Which the boys did right after they sprayed it on the cardboard. I think it was a half of a second annoucning it was boy and then it was all about the boys spraying Nathan and Nathan getting them back.

Third: There was little to know excitment about this reveal. I truly think Jill wanted a granddaughter herself. I think I've had more excitement in my voice finding a penny on the ground, than she did talking about having a grandson. Even Nurie didn't look all that excited, unless they already knew.

1 hour ago, skipnjump said:

Who's the moron out there in bare feet?  Especially if they set off smoke bombs?  It does look like the foot is being focused on.

It was Jill. She was running up to video the cardboard. No one looked too thrilled at all. Lame as lame could be, but would we expect anymore from Jill.

• Love 6
39 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

The reveal was so lame/pathetic.

Nurthan came to Ohio for that??? Jeez.

Apparently Jill is throwing a baby shower for her.

I realize everyone knew the baby is a boy, but good grief. Not one hug, nothing. Jill didn’t instruct them, so the boys doing the silly string was as far as the script went.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

FB_IMG_1623955599197.jpg

Pitiful.  It takes tacky to a whole other level.  “This clump of boys”, “Janessa is inside by herself, eating in her high chair.”  Lord, have mercy… 🤯

• Love 3
(edited)
4 hours ago, Insert Username said:

WTF Jill? You couldn't pop over to the CVS and get a $1 piece of posterboard?

Jill’s obviously not going to put much effort into anything having to do with this pregnancy, because deep down she’s seething that she’s not pregnant too.  She also knows that Nurie and the baby will be getting all of the attention in a few months, attention that Jill feels like she deserves.

Edited by farmgal4
Changed the wording
  • Love 13
2 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

I was about to say that. What’s up with that?

Maybe one of the kids learned it from their port folios 🤣

Jill must have read it in a restaurant menu 🤣

It also describes her hair !

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
(edited)
20 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

I'm sure we will get a bunch of selfies. God, I hope she doesn't take one with the coffin or the corpse. 

Wonder if Weird Al had her in mind when he wrote “Tacky”?  (One of the lines talks about taking selfies with the deceased.)

Edited by LilJen
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Teriacky said:

Have you looked at the hubcaps on Zach and Whitney’s car? It’s a Hyundai, not a Mercedes…

I've never had a Mercedes, but I have a Hyundai I've loved and used for years. It was one of my very good investments. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, farmgal4 said:

Pitiful.  It takes tacky to a whole other level.  “This clump of boys”, “Janessa is inside by herself, eating in her high chair.”  Lord, have mercy… 🤯

Wait, wha??? Janessa was inside by herself in her high chair??? All alone?

• Love 3
(edited)
On 6/17/2021 at 6:45 PM, Teriacky said:

Have you looked at the hubcaps on Zach and Whitney’s car? It’s a Hyundai, not a Mercedes…

I was gonna say…can't hate on them owning a Hyundai. At least they’re not showing off their Lexus and awesome LA life with no visible means of support. 

Edited by awaken
  • LOL 5
  • Love 10
(edited)

You guys, that reveal was so lame.  I'm almost embarrassed for Nurthan.

Jill is trying to keep up with the Fundie Jonses with some of her shenanigans like this,  I guess? But it's clear they don't have the knowledge, taste level, or money to run in the same league as....well, anyone.  They are many leagues behind the Bates Clan, and even the Duggar Clan for that matter.  Jill is so tacky and unaware.  Wow.

I wonder if they're still friends with the Dingi?  I haven't seen any posts with them recently.  Don't they attend the same church?  Maybe they finally took too much advantage of them.

Edited by CouchTater
  • Love 16

I wonder if Nathan and Nurie are embarrassed by her family.  I know Nurie is probably used to them, but being married and living in Florida has give her time away from them. And time to be around normal people. Well, semi normal. I didn't watch the gender reveal but from your descriptions it sounded awful and cheap. I hope Nurie and Nathan get better treatment from his side of the family. What a shit show family to marry into.

• Love 14