Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, crazy8s said:

haha yes i totally got that wrong

but Nathan is her headship now so in Nurie's teaching he is in charge and Nurie must follow her headship and not Jill

JillRod is still in charge. Just like JimBoob is still in charge. Marriage means nothing. 

• Love 6
On 7/4/2021 at 3:53 PM, Westiepeach said:

Hell, she probably missed the room that the target was in!

Now I’m rethinking this. What if the target was GWE? Jill as Cupidette. . . Wouldn’t wanna miss that HUNK!

• LOL 1

Nurie now lives in semi-tropical, very hot Florida. She has been seeing many, many women in light weight clothing, shorts, sun dresses etc. shopping in the grocery stores and Walmart. I'm sure she has had quite an education in acceptable fashions. I've been wondering just how she can exist down here with that long, heavy hair down her back & on her neck combined with those long skirts she wears? I would be sweating bullets. It's totally waterproof make up for her too.

• Love 14

Yesterday, I experienced the completely preventable misfortune of watching a few of Jill's IG stories, with her kids and her sister's kids putting on their own parade...followed by a truly bone-chilling singalong with some dude playing guitar - maybe that's her sister's husband, I don't know, but those images were straight out of Deliverance, or Dante's Circles of Hell, or Shirley Jackson's imagination.  I don't know why I looked, but I did and now I'm quite shaken.  I came here to see if anyone reposted any of the images but that's fine, please don't go looking.  Hopefully they're all gone now. 🥺

• LOL 18
  • Love 2

It's on Jill's regular Instagram. I just went down the rabbit hole, and yikes. The main thing I noticed is how miserable the kids faces are when they don't know the camera is on them. They also look even more sickly in live action than they do in pictures. The olive-skinned girl's arms look like toothpicks.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

JillR should at the very least be planting trees to replace a fraction of the waste they produce making these tracts.

But....but....she has that beautiful garden!!!!!!!

• LOL 13
(edited)

how long have they been doing the tracts?

It seems she has posted several 100,000 shipments and they are just now at going over a miilion??

Edited by crazy8s
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

I think the smiley is one of David's original designs, so they've been doing this one for years.

Not only are trees destroyed, minds are ruined too. The poor kids spend their time sorting and packing these stupid tracts instead of getting a real education. 

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

how long have they been doing the tracts?

I don’t know if tracts were among their first printing projects. Their”printing ministry” got up and running in a garage in 2015.

• Useful 4
Just now, ginger90 said:

I don’t know if tracts were among their first printing projects. Their”printing ministry” got up and running in a garage in 2015.

Good point. I assumed this one was old because I've seen it so many times. 

• Love 3
39 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

JillR should at the very least be planting trees to replace a fraction of the waste they produce making these tracts.

Yes! Can you imagine the percentage of those tracts that go directly into the trash? What a waste? 

• Love 18
5 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Yesterday, I experienced the completely preventable misfortune of watching a few of Jill's IG stories, with her kids and her sister's kids putting on their own parade...followed by a truly bone-chilling singalong with some dude playing guitar - maybe that's her sister's husband, I don't know, but those images were straight out of Deliverance, or Dante's Circles of Hell, or Shirley Jackson's imagination.  I don't know why I looked, but I did and now I'm quite shaken.  I came here to see if anyone reposted any of the images but that's fine, please don't go looking.  Hopefully they're all gone now. 🥺

I lasted 10 seconds if that.

The not Jill kids look much healthier. Guess the other Noyes sisters feed their kids.

New videos are up. Not Rod boys are wearing swim shorts. Rod male kids are playing sports wearing jeans. 

What Jill got against summer clothes for the kids??? 

7 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Watching the Rod boys attempt to play volleyball was just sad.

Watching the Rod offspring attempt to play anything (musical instruments, for instance) is just sad.  What Shrek and Ole Crazy Eyes have done to those kids should be criminal.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Come on now. We all know JillRod never gives back… she TAKES. Not for her family, of course. For herself.

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
16 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

I lasted 10 seconds if that.

The not Jill kids look much healthier. Guess the other Noyes sisters feed their kids.

New videos are up. Not Rod boys are wearing swim shorts. Rod male kids are playing sports wearing jeans. 

What Jill got against summer clothes for the kids??? 

I honestly thought all the kids looked rough, Rods and non-Rods.  That parade was all kinds of sad and pathetic.  And why was there a "fat lady" (Jill's description) and a clown in the parade?  What kind of 4th of July parades are they used to???

Also, someone identified a kid in a white wig and white beard as Abraham Lincoln.  That's SODRT at it's finest, I'd say.

• LOL 11
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, CouchTater said:

I honestly thought all the kids looked rough, Rods and non-Rods.  That parade was all kinds of sad and pathetic.  And why was there a "fat lady" (Jill's description) and a clown in the parade?  What kind of 4th of July parades are they used to???

Also, someone identified a kid in a white wig and white beard as Abraham Lincoln.  That's SODRT at it's finest, I'd say.

I noticed immediately that the non-Rod kids are just about as skinny as the Rod kids.

• Love 2
42 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

Cake didn’t even have her name on it. Wonder who bought it…

HUNK ate half?

E7242177-8139-4753-8875-41D3E8D16597.jpeg

No he ate 7/8ths after all Jillybean and the kids had to get a taste. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
55 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

What is the age for kicking the boys out of the house? Eighteen, nineteen? I guess the girls can stay longer since they eat less. 

When MAMA finds a suitable mate for BLOND Tim.

Just now, iwantcookies said:

When MAMA finds a suitable mate for BLOND Tim.

I have a bad feeling that MAMA isn't looking too hard for a helpmeet for Tim. Maybe she's still mad at him for having friends in Wisconsin. However, she needs him out of the trailer so the other adult Rod males can move in. 

Jill probably found the generic birthday cake on the day old shelf at the grocery and didn't bother to have  Kaylee's name put on it. 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, irisheyes said:

Isn't printing and shipping tracts their JOB?  It sounds like it's a hobby they fit in around their regular jobs/life.  

Grifting is their main job.

Cheap extensions and make up don’t buy themselves 

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
22 hours ago, BradandJanet said:

I think the smiley is one of David's original designs, so they've been doing this one for years.

Not only are trees destroyed, minds are ruined too. The poor kids spend their time sorting and packing these stupid tracts instead of getting a real education. 

Yea, slave labor. Those children should be getting an education whether in a school or at home. You can homeschool and do a good job. They should also be out playing in the fresh air, with toys and friends. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

59EBEAAB-CEAC-4C48-9A9E-9EC5A7F0CBC6.jpeg

All of this is lie...especially if Nurie is around.  We all know the truth about how she feels about this particular not Nurie.

Just now, beckie said:

All of this is lie...especially if Nurie is around.  We all know the truth about how she feels about this particular not Nurie.

Kaylee is prettier than Jill. Sorry, Jill. 

I hope Kaylee finds a kind husband with a decent job. Jill will like her a lot more if she marries someone with a steady income. 

• Love 12
Just now, BradandJanet said:

Kaylee is prettier than Jill. Sorry, Jill. 

I hope Kaylee finds a kind husband with a decent job. Jill will like her a lot more if she marries someone with a steady income. 

Maybe that's why Jill doesn't like her as much. Because shes alot prettier than Jill.

• Useful 4
  • Love 7
(edited)
23 hours ago, ginger90 said:

EB894826-783C-46E3-9D03-BD1E21CD274B.jpeg

God wants you to stop having his forests cut down. They're vital to the planet and to humanity, unlike your project of using the dead trees to bombard innocent people with total bullshit you dreamed up and that you pretend is about Him. He is Nothing Like You Imagine He Is. 

Knock it off, you arrogant whiny bigots. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 20
11 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

3E7A26B8-92D1-485C-8555-4E6020D33500.jpeg

Seems horrible to sit there plugging your ears because it’s loud.

Just because they are plugging their ears doesn't mean they are not enjoying the fireworks.  I have been known to do that myself. 

• Love 5
20 hours ago, ginger90 said:

59EBEAAB-CEAC-4C48-9A9E-9EC5A7F0CBC6.jpeg

Yes, chosen for HERSELF after being trained for nothing, given no other options, and being brainwashed to think that this is the ideal life for her.  She deserves the same options for living her life that other kids her age have.  Too bad she doesn't seem to know that.

• Love 9