Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, 3 is enough said:

If time with Jesus and quality time with Chad are Erin’s two top priorities maybe she should stop pumping out babies. 🙄

I was thinking the same.Husband and children fall under the same family catagory.Not that you shouldn't spend time alone with your spouse,but children should be a priority,too

Edited by sondraK
  • Love 10
3 minutes ago, sondraK said:

I was thinking the same. Husband and children fall under the same family catagory. Not that you shouldn't spend time alone with your spouse, but children should be a priority, too

Erin has four children ages 5, 4, 2, and 1. Kids that young need to be watched like a hawk, and are usually pretty reliant on their parents, mothers, caretakers, etc. 

• Love 10
19 hours ago, ginger90 said:

1247FEEC-EC33-405C-BC9E-766643DB6EF5.jpeg

Little kids usually light up when they're getting hugs from mommy or daddy.  There is no light whatsoever in Sofia's expression.  Her hands are clasped, she's not hugging Jill back.  Maybe I am reading too much into this but that poor child looks scared. 😞

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Sounds like Erin's perfect facade is crumbling. She needs to stop the baby train, but my guess is Whitney announcing #4 has Erin trying for #5. After all, Carson needs a brother....

I think often when people have a large number of small children a routine and schedule is needed all the more to take the emotional and mental stress off of the primary caregiver. Kelly seemed to have a better grasp on that concept than Michelle, perhaps Erin should talk to her  husband and also Mom (who did raise a big family) about how to best schedule her time and run her household so she feels better. 

• Love 10

While those children spent a day folding papers for Mama's Ladies' Retreat, Jill's yearly showcase of herself, they could have been learning arithmetic, reading, writing, science. . . oh, never mind. Maybe making Best Mama happy will earn them an extra spoonful of beige mystery slop for dinner. 

Edited by BradandJanet
  • Love 1

So this will be JillR's second retreat during this world health crisis. So JillR has ...

• Travelled to different states
  • Hosted a wedding
  • Hosted other large gatherings
  • Mixes households
  • Sings in church
  • Barely wears masks
  • Mocks safety protocols
  • Love 1
32 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

So this will be JillR's second retreat during this world health crisis. So JillR has ...

• Hosted a wedding
  • Mixes households
  • Sings in church
  • Barely wears masks
  • Mocks safety protocols

Yet continues to elude Covid? 

• Love 9
14 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

Yet continues to elude Covid? 

We're not sure. Her mom had it and JillR had a "cold" a while back.

No one can decide if she'd hide it for political reasons or milk it for all its worth and grift the shit out of it.

Came back to add, she may have had an asymptomatic case and spread it to others.

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Love 9
On 12/21/2020 at 2:26 AM, Temperance said:

Erin has four children ages 5, 4, 2, and 1. Kids that young need to be watched like a hawk, and are usually pretty reliant on their parents, mothers, caretakers, etc. 

Exactly how much time is Erin spending with Jesus? I would put caring for a 5,4,2 and 1 year old front and center. These children are not self reliant yet and most parents know that quality time with the spouse takes a back seat for awhile when you have children that young.  I can hear her now. The 2 and 1 year old need a diaper change and she says wait until after I take this selfie of me kissing daddy and post it to my instagram. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 10

And she (Jill) sometimes claims she has had Covid? Does anyone else recall that? I wonder if she actually got tested and if anyone else in the family got sick. If they didn’t I call BS on the whole thing.

Edited by DangerousMinds
  • Love 3
36 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

And she (Jill) sometimes claims she has had Covid? Does anyone else recall that? I wonder if she actually got tested and if anyone else in the family got sick. If they didn’t I call BS on the whole thing.

I wouldn't trust her. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I thought this was a nice post by Sierra:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CI8yLTtlQkd/?hl=en

I'd love it more if those boxes weren't from Amazon and Zappos (but actually small businesses - not Jinger and Jeremy's vanity store - instead. Perhaps she shopped small through Amazon?). But yes! Stuff is taking longer to arrive, but it is arriving. Something mailed to me on December 2nd arrived yesterday, even though the tracking never updated. Something I mailed priority on December 5th finally arrived yesterday about two weeks after it was supposed to. I don't have the space to set out snacks and treats, but I do try to yell "thank you" from my living room when I see them drop things off and I'm tipping every person I can (and have been since the beginning of all this). 

Given what we are all facing (in the US) right now, a Christmas package not delivered "on time" is really the least of it and we need to remember that.

• Love 16
8 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

• Hosted a wedding
  • Mixes households
  • Sings in church
  • Barely wears masks
  • Mocks safety protocols

Yeah, way to go, Jill. I learned today that my best friend lost her brother-in-law (husband's brother), her own brother and her sister to COVID. All. Within. One. Week. And another BFF lost her cousin to COVID yesterday. My heart is just breaking. And this moron just flits about life because Jesus loves her the bestest and will protect her. I could punch her in the throat right now.

44 minutes ago, Girl in a Cardigan said:

I'd love it more if those boxes weren't from Amazon and Zappos (but actually small businesses - not Jinger and Jeremy's vanity store - instead. Perhaps she shopped small through Amazon?). But yes! Stuff is taking longer to arrive, but it is arriving. Something mailed to me on December 2nd arrived yesterday, even though the tracking never updated. Something I mailed priority on December 5th finally arrived yesterday about two weeks after it was supposed to. I don't have the space to set out snacks and treats, but I do try to yell "thank you" from my living room when I see them drop things off and I'm tipping every person I can (and have been since the beginning of all this). 

Given what we are all facing (in the US) right now, a Christmas package not delivered "on time" is really the least of it and we need to remember that.

I always order the shampoo/conditioner and the perfume I use from Amazon. It looks like the perfume is amazon but the other is through them.  I placed an other for both last Monday. My shampoo and conditioner arrived in 4 days (we have two amazon centers by us and it seems it must come from one of them. The perfume was marked to come end of January. Instead I got a notice that it will arrive today. Though, thinking about it, I thought the perfume came through them not from them. I wonder if I ordered the wrong one. 

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, libgirl2 said:

I always order the shampoo/conditioner and the perfume I use from Amazon. It looks like the perfume is amazon but the other is through them.  I placed an other for both last Monday. My shampoo and conditioner arrived in 4 days (we have two amazon centers by us and it seems it must come from one of them. The perfume was marked to come end of January. Instead I got a notice that it will arrive today. Though, thinking about it, I thought the perfume came through them not from them. I wonder if I ordered the wrong one. 

You'll know soon enough. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Westiepeach said:

Yeah, way to go, Jill. I learned today that my best friend lost her brother-in-law (husband's brother), her own brother and her sister to COVID. All. Within. One. Week. And another BFF lost her cousin to COVID yesterday. My heart is just breaking. And this moron just flits about life because Jesus loves her the bestest and will protect her. I could punch her in the throat right now.

I’m so sorry. My SIL’s BIL was on a ventilator and died a couple days ago of Covid. He was only 53.

How lucky that Jill and her SEVERELY overweight tubby didn’t die from COVID. How unfortunate we all ARE that they SEVERELY spread it all over the county in their stink bus. And all in Jesus’s name. What inconsiderate jerks they are. 

And what will Jill buy with the next stimulus checks??? More food for tubby hubby and cheap makeup/Plexus for herself. 

• Love 1

She gained 500 followers since this morning. I guess that happened after she went public, and the hate followers re-upped. 

eta: Someone on FJ noticed the follower gain happened in the space of an hour. It's suspected that Jill bought them. And it's closer to 800 followers gained! Buying followers is surprisingly cheap.

Edited by emmawoodhouse
  • Useful 4
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, emmawoodhouse said:

She gained 500 followers since this morning. I guess that happened after she went public, and the hate followers re-upped. 

eta: Someone on FJ noticed the follower gain happened in the space of an hour. It's suspected that Jill bought them. And it's closer to 800 followers gained! Buying followers is surprisingly cheap.

The redditors are saying a bunch of them are bots. They are also saying she went back to private.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Shrek's preaching again. smh

edited because she went private again. Make up your mind, schizo Jill!

I’m just gonna call it out.  The last post with video of David “preaching”... 3rd video was specifically focused on his crotch area 🤢🤮🤢🤮

Jill - it is not Godly AT ALL to focus there, not to mention the trauma it brings to the rest of us.   I need a drink and a Xanax so I can sleep now. 

• LOL 16

I don't have instagram (or twitter) and I know nothing about how it works. So I'm trying to understand... you can buy followers? How does that work? Do they show up as anonymous in your friends list?  Does instagram even have friends lists like Facebook does? 

• Love 2
20 hours ago, Westiepeach said:

My best friend was facing a dilemma. Her in laws wanted to get together for Christmas as one of the nephews is in from the military. None of these people are great mask wearers and she didn't want to go. Her husband talked her into it. Her daughter said she would stop to so hello from far away and not eat. Ended up 3 of the nephews were exposed and Christmas dinner is cancelled. 

• Useful 1
2 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

I think Jill said feeding kids food isn’t important. Feeding kids religion is important. 

Buying followers will give Jill income. And she won’t spend a penny of that money to feed her kids. Her kids aren’t important to her. 

They are only there to show how she has babies for Jesus. 

• Love 2

You’d think Jill would want to feed, clothe, and educate her children because she... you know, loves them and wants them to be comfortable and happy. But no.

Who looks at a hungry child and is like 🤷🏻‍♀️ “Too bad, they better pray harder.”

The whole mentality is so cold and abhorrent. 

• Love 2

to make money you also need reposts/responses. that is why the duggs down to Jase ask "what are your favorite......."  or "how do you do....." because people respond, while the duggars actually don't give a crap what anyone thinks.

Edited by crazy8s
  • Useful 6
  • Love 10