Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

But yeah, is grifting really that profitable? And when are her poor suckers going to wake up?

Remember we don't know what was sent directly to Jill for her poor ma.   Maybe those were the pennies she pinched and saved for this trip.   

• Like 5
  • Sad 5
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, oliviabenson said:

Nuri looks exhausted poor thing is leaning against the wall. But the grifting show must go on! 

Isn't she due next month? She doesn't look very big for being 8 months pregnant.

• Love 6

I can't help but think of the Gospel of Luke

"Which of you men, if you had one hundred sheep, and lost one of them, wouldn't leave the ninety-nine in the wilderness, and go after the one that was lost, until he found it? When he has found it, he carries it on his shoulders, rejoicing."

that might be why they are using 99 and one percent, but I see this as meaning the opposite of what they want to say. Jesus cares just as much about that one as those 99. 

• Applause 5
  • Love 8
30 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

If I told you this was posted by Jill Rodrigues, would you provide ice for me after I bang my head against a wall?

DC941F1B-F78E-4B76-A030-1734D75D37E4.jpeg

She wants her right to be bigoted, racist, homophobic, and transphobic back. 

• Love 16
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

If I told you this was posted by Jill Rodrigues, would you provide ice for me after I bang my head against a wall?

I nearly choked to death on my coffee this morning when I saw that post on her Facebook page.  Like I’ve said before, she has no self-awareness whatsoever.  SMDH

• Like 8
  • Love 4
17 hours ago, oliviabenson said:

Jill will no longer be friends with Kim.

But I thought that Christians are supposed to embrace the sinner?  To help them find their way (or way back) to righteousness?  This is her so-called “friend”.  True friends do not turn and run when people fall. They help them back up!  You ARE known (in part) by the company you keep. However, you are MORE known by your deeds and how you treat people. Christian or not, two DUIs in that little of a time (July and September from what I read) is not good. Kim needs help.  And Jill, as her friend, should stand by her, not dump her. I’m sure if Jill does dump Kim, Nurie will be encouraged to dump Hosanna.  Because sins of parents and all…

• Sad 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

Jill is offended by about 99.8% of everything about everything and doesn't hesitate to post about it and her boast on her supposed superiority and righteousness. Same for her "children" spouting about sluttish dress, etc. Tim wishing he could court his sisters because he can't find a women as perfect as them. Damn, pretty soon he will be paired with 15yr old Tessie for "dates".  (I suspect Renee is in a pre courtship or something that will be announced later this year)

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 7
4 hours ago, crazycatlady58 said:

Sadly some of the people on my Facebook page have posted this. 

4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Where I live we have a commercial size ice maker and I can supply you with all the ice you need.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Oh wow, they went to Sea World in Orlando and ate at Bonefish? It that's the one across the street from Sea World, I have eaten there many times! We were there 2 weeks ago. I had no idea that the Rods were in such close proximity to me...a couple of miles, maybe. I think we have sat in that very booth with a view of the bar! BTW, they mix great cocktails!

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

I also put my high chair in the corner when I’m not at the table. I guess she pulls him closer to her at meal times. 

ETA: I think Nurie did a much better job with the new house than Jill did with the old one. 

14 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

96EA2B64-FEAE-488F-A4A8-71023B85AC7B.jpeg

Barefoot and pregnant 

4F346AEF-1C6F-4F16-A143-7558CA44B367.jpeg

Why they place their kids in the corner by themselves?

34BB1E18-9475-40F9-BC15-DC149A6FB64F.jpeg

Edited by YupItsMe
  • Like 5
  • Love 13
2 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

I prefer the way Nurthan decorated their house! Much nicer than Jill’s hoarder paradise barn with the upstairs attic 🤣 !

I think it looks lovely. It isn't cluttered and gaudy like Jill's decorating. 

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, YupItsMe said:

I also put my high chair in the corner when I’m not at the table. I guess she pulls him closer to her at meal times.

Well, sure, but in the photo, Nemo is in the high chair in the corner, with no one else in the room while MeMe takes a photo. Just seems like a weird place to stick a kid, especially since his Grandpa is literally sitting on the couch doing nothing while MeMe takes photos of the whole place.

• Like 4
  • Sad 5

I can't believe it - I have that same bedroom set, we bought new this summer.  We did not get the mirror or the side tables though, just the dressers and bed frame with headboard.  It wasn't cheap either, but even if they got it all on sale it still was probably around $2000 with taxes.  Gifted (or grifted) from the grandma fund?

Edited by CherryMalotte
  • Mind Blown 5
  • Useful 1
35 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

Why is he wearing shoes and she is barefoot?

and what no pic of a heart drawn in the sand that says "David and Jill 4ever"??

Edited by crazy8s
  • LOL 17
  • Love 2

Does David have his shoes up on Nurthan's sofa? I can't see well enough to know if it is socks or shoes. However it does possibly seem to be the same shoes he is wearing in the beach pictures.  Hopefully it is socks. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
30 minutes ago, CherryMalotte said:

I can't believe it - I have that same bedroom set, we bought new this summer.  We did not get the mirror or the side tables though, just the dressers and bed frame with headboard.  It wasn't cheap either, but even if they got it all on sale it still was probably around $2000 with taxes.  Gifted (or grifted) from the grandma fund?

They listed their house as furnished, so I’m assuming this one came furnished. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2
31 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

I wonder if Nurie and Nathan wanted their new home plastered all over SM? 🤦‍♀️

To paraphrase one of my favorite Homer Simpson quotes

Women Nurthan will like what I tell them like” - Jillpm

Edited by Trillium
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

I hope they don't have to replace or unstick the flapper in the toilet any time soon.  I'm not sure there is room to get your hand into the tank to do any kind of repairs. Otherwise the "parsonage house" is nicely decorated.  I'm glad Nurie was able to decorate without the aid of BME.

Edited by CalicoKitty
missing letter
  • Like 7
  • Love 2

I assume the parsonage house is rent free as long as Nathan stays at the church. The sale of their other house will put some money in the bank, a fact not lost on Jill. 

As for the beach photos, 🤮. David always has his shoes on at the beach. The photo with David's hand on Jill's ass and a leer on his face is just creepy. Hot times in Florida. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, Liddy52 said:

Does David have his shoes up on Nurthan's sofa? I can't see well enough to know if it is socks or shoes. However it does possibly seem to be the same shoes he is wearing in the beach pictures.  Hopefully it is socks. 

I think it’s socks 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Get your damn feet off the coach Dave.

The house isn't cluttered ... yet.  They are young and just starting out.   Give them time.  Nurie is already showing signs of her mother's tackiness with the stupid signs everywhere 

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, merylinkid said:

Get your damn feet off the coach Dave.

The house isn't cluttered ... yet.  They are young and just starting out.   Give them time.  Nurie is already showing signs of her mother's tackiness with the stupid signs everywhere 

What other model would Nurie know? Nathan will probably leave the decorating to her unless he hurts himself sliding into a wall on a throw rug or tripping over a basket filled with plastic flowers sitting in the middle of a room. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
1 hour ago, BradandJanet said:

What other model would Nurie know? Nathan will probably leave the decorating to her unless he hurts himself sliding into a wall on a throw rug or tripping over a basket filled with plastic flowers sitting in the middle of a room. 

I have to go back to school because I read this as a basketball full of plastic flowers because that is something Jilly Bean would do.

• LOL 10

For their huge photoshoot on the beach, David couldn't be bothered to take his mapquest printed directions out of his pocket?  

(IDK what's actually in his pocket, I'm just guessing he's a guy who still prints out his mapquest directions and carries them with him)

• Like 1
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, beckie said:

Whomever took those photos of them on the beach must have had a really strong stomach. I wouldn't have been able to stomach them kissing.

That’s what I’m thinking. Who took the pictures?

• Like 3
8 hours ago, Girl in a Cardigan said:

Well, sure, but in the photo, Nemo is in the high chair in the corner, with no one else in the room while MeMe takes a photo. Just seems like a weird place to stick a kid, especially since his Grandpa is literally sitting on the couch doing nothing while MeMe takes photos of the whole place.

The map’s not going to watch itself. 

• LOL 17

Free rent is such an amazing opportunity to save as much money as possible, and most couples would do that. Sadly, BME & DBD are such vile grifters that their children are their marks. Those two lazy good for nothing amoebas will find ways to strip Nathan of as much money as they can. Nathan has Pa Keller who sold off Esther and Anna to losers, so no good role model there to teach him to put his foot down and look after his family.

• Like 5
  • Sad 15