Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

I initially misread that as TFDW was moving to Arkansas, and I'm not going to lie, I was mildly intrigued. Then I was just embarrassed I misread the sentence and disappointed my initial take wasn't real. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Jill’s song for hunk 

My hunk, my hunk, what a lumpy hunk

All I want is my lumpy hunk 

My hunk, my hunk, give me some Jesause juice tonight 

Now you need to think of the words that rhyme with hunk;

I dearly love my godly hunk

He's as strong as a tree trunk

He always pulls me out of a funk

He has such amazing junk!

Afraid I have to stop as I'm making myself sick.

• LOL 19
2 hours ago, YupItsMe said:

I just read in the Small Talk thread that Nathan’s brother is moving to AR after he marries. Maybe Sammers can move to FL and join Nathan’s lawn care business. That would get him somewhat out from under Jill’s thumb and might give him some hope for a future.

And then poor Sam could escape that horrendous nickname.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
On 11/5/2021 at 4:46 PM, BitterApple said:

I don't know if you guys saw this, but Teresa Fedosky's shoddy midwifing cost the life of her newborn granddaughter:

https://www.reddit.com/r/DuggarsSnark/comments/qn600e/pastduggar_midwife_mrs_teresa_fedosky_once_again/

How this woman hasn't ended up in jail is beyond me. I know she delivered Mack and Spurge, but off the top of my head, I can't think of which other Duggars she endangered.

Joy! She was at Gideon's birth. Also the story of her daughter-in-law reminds me of Jill Dillard's labor with Israel. Jill was very lucky it worked out.

• Love 3

Jill Rodrigues did a video in her stories yesterday about Plexus. She stated Phillip  was having brain fog the other day. She also made sure to say he’s 18. “He took a slim” and said, “oh Mamma I felt so much better afterwards ”. 🤦‍♀️

Screenshot from the video:

DB51E986-BE91-4FB4-8F7E-756053A4A9E3.jpeg

2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Jill Rodrigues did a video in her stories yesterday about Plexus. She stated Phillip  was having brain fog the other day. She also made sure to say he’s 18. “He took a slim” and said, “oh Mamma I felt so much better afterwards ”. 🤦‍♀️

Screenshot from the video:

DB51E986-BE91-4FB4-8F7E-756053A4A9E3.jpeg

Probably he was weak from lack of food and the sugar and caffeine from the Plexus perked him up temporarily. He’s 18 and knows nothing about health or nutrition. 😥

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Love 22
8 hours ago, sagittarius sue said:

That’s a hit! Jill sing that to Beaubear tonight!

• LOL 4

The Rods live in a perpetual state of brain fog so why does it need "treating" all of a sudden? What do they ever do that needs a clear mind? How would Phillip even know that term?

Maybe Tim could go to Florida and take David Keller's place in the lawn business. He has some experience, and nothing seems to be going on for him at the rock cemetery. He could live in Nurthan's little house, a situation that would have God telling Nathan to find Tim a suitable wife and a house of his own very quickly. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

The Rods live in a perpetual state of brain fog so why does it need "treating" all of a sudden? What do they ever do that needs a clear mind? How would Phillip even know that term?

Maybe Tim could go to Florida and take David Keller's place in the lawn business. He has some experience, and nothing seems to be going on for him at the rock cemetery. He could live in Nurthan's little house, a situation that would have God telling Nathan to find Tim a suitable wife and a house of his own very quickly. 

I assume 

Tim is earning $ aka he give BME his entire paycheck. If that’s the case Timbot is not going anywhere. No way Jill is losing $ !

1 hour ago, Cinnabon said:

Probably he was weak from lack of food and the sugar and caffeine from the Plexus perked him up temporarily. He’s 18 and knows nothing about health or nutrition. 😥

A cup of coffee would have done the job. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, BradandJanet said:

I wonder if that's why Tim is selling all of his equipment (I think he said it would all be available in December).  

My wish for him is a relocation to Florida to start a new life.  Or really just to start a life, period.

• Love 15
15 hours ago, christine falls said:

They're both Jill. It's from a spoof site and the caption says she's "My best friend and the most wonderful mother I know. I just LOVE her ♥️

It's a joke because Jill thinks so highly of herself  😁

I thought it looked like someone had photoshopped Jill’s head onto someone else’s body in that pic.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Temperance said:

Joy! She was at Gideon's birth. Also the story of her daughter-in-law reminds me of Jill Dillard's labor with Israel. Jill was very lucky it worked out.

So Ms Fedosky was the idiot midwife who didn't realize the baby was in the breach position and also let her suffer through all those hours before Joy went to the hospital.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, CouchTater said:

I wonder if that's why Tim is selling all of his equipment (I think he said it would all be available in December).  

My wish for him is a relocation to Florida to start a new life.  Or really just to start a life, period.

Tim said his equipment would be available in November (along with the scummy van). This ad was placed well before David Keller started his whirlwind relationship with Hannah Reber.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 4

Sounds like Nurthan is heading to the Barndo next week. The Reber/Keller wedding is coming up soon IIRC in Arkansas, wonder how this fits in? Surely Nurthan is attending, the Keller brothers used to always be together. They even color coordinated their outfits. Maybe Smuggar has convinced the Rebers that he will be free soon and they’re planning the wedding around that?

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

Maybe her SEVERELY injured knee is preventing her from traveling? 

(I don’t think so)

Don't forget, she single-handedly remodeled Nurthan's kitchen while nursing her SEVERELY injured knee...

• LOL 12
58 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

Maybe her SEVERELY injured knee is preventing her from traveling? 

(I don’t think so)

Or maybe the Barndo renovation is way behind JillR’s Thanksgiving deadline? I’m sure she needs a lot of time to get those knickknacks arranged just right.

• LOL 7
32 minutes ago, ozziemom said:

Or maybe the Barndo renovation is way behind JillR’s Thanksgiving deadline? I’m sure she needs a lot of time to get those knickknacks arranged just right.

I picture Jill sitting with the severely injured knee propped on pillows and directing everyone. that's probably why Phillip needed the caffeine laden slim drink the other day.

I say this because in the painting picture there was a random pillow in the middle of the room. I think Jilly painted just the few seconds for her video post and then sat and directed the others.

• Love 8
16 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

D4EAEC33-888E-404D-A029-25BBD64E9C39.jpeg

Why do they make these old man outfits for babies? I'm surprised there isn't a belt. He looks like the guy from the Progressive Dr. Rick commercials buying the same shirt that he is wearing.

One-month-olds should be in soft teddy-bear-themed onesies.

• LOL 6
  • Love 17
On 11/17/2021 at 1:14 AM, sagittarius sue said:

The hunk smells like a skunk

The hunk snores like a drunk

• LOL 14
4 hours ago, drafan said:

Why do they make these old man outfits for babies? I'm surprised there isn't a belt. He looks like the guy from the Progressive Dr. Rick commercials buying the same shirt that he is wearing.

One-month-olds should be in soft teddy-bear-themed onesies.

I agree and maybe he normally wears sweet little onesies but this outfit is exactly what I expected Nurie and Nathan to choose for their son. It’s masculine, colorless and stiff because he’s a boy. If he were a girl she would be in layers of frills and itchy lace.

• Love 8
On 11/17/2021 at 10:54 AM, farmgal4 said:

I thought it looked like someone had photoshopped Jill’s head onto someone else’s body in that pic.

It is her head photoshopped on the body of the woman she posted a picture of where she said they met soon to be ‘family’. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

Alyssa is gushing on her IG story about Allie making lunch for herself and her sisters M-F. WTF, Allie is six, I completely understand picking up their messes, even helping sort out laundry (with a parent present), but this is just Alyssa being lazy. She truly is her mother’s daughter. OTOH Allie will be competent at feeding her kids unlike her mother.

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, SMama said:

Alyssa is gushing on her IG story about Allie making lunch for herself and her sisters M-F. WTF, Allie is six, I completely understand picking up their messes, even helping sort out laundry (with a parent present), but this is just Alyssa being lazy. She truly is her mother’s daughter. OTOH Allie will be competent at feeding her kids unlike her mother.

Considering the lunches Alyssa usually throws together for the girls it won’t take much for Allie to be more competent at meal prep. Allie seems like a very serious responsible child, so she is probably supervising Lexie and Zoey most of the time anyway.

22 hours ago, YupItsMe said:

I agree and maybe he normally wears sweet little onesies but this outfit is exactly what I expected Nurie and Nathan to choose for their son. It’s masculine, colorless and stiff because he’s a boy.

It's not an outfit I would choose for a baby, but it looks fairly soft/ comfy to me. At least it's not Philip-Waller-in-the-dump-truck-ensemble level of uncomfortableness, though admittedly that bar is set pretty low...

For anyone who doesn't know what I'm talking about, this was Nemo's cousin Phillip several years back... legit baby khakis, a full button down shirt, and a sweater vest. At least Nemo has a loose collar and stretchy pants.

image.png.5b8ba52dce237968e956e3843770028c.png

Edited by dargosmydaddy
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, dargosmydaddy said:

It's not an outfit I would choose for a baby, but it looks fairly soft/ comfy to me. At least it's not Philip-Waller-in-the-dump-truck-ensemble level of uncomfortableness, though admittedly that bar is set pretty low...

For anyone who doesn't know what I'm talking about, this was Nemo's cousin Phillip several years back:

image.png.5b8ba52dce237968e956e3843770028c.png

Don't forget baby Waller on the chopping block.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6