Type keyword(s) to search

Michelle and JimBob aka J'Chelle and Boob

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Tikichick said:

Would the missing back muscle prevent Michelle from coming with and snapping pics?

Would Michelle be very much interested in this outing and absolutely want to come and fellowship with the guys as they celebrate?

Is this clearly a delineated male activity, sacredly outlined as such, preventing Michelle or Anna from joining?   

I think with this bunch it's a case of ya spin the wheel, ya take your chances with regard to the story they're selling today.   Hopefully Tyler enjoyed his birthday.

Michelle was in one of the pictures with a golf club in her hand. I guess the missing muscle doesn't impede golf swings. 😄

Edited by GeeGolly
Hand, nor other orifice. lol
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, GeeGolly said:

Michelle was in one of the pictures with a golf club in her. I guess the missing muscle doesn't impede golf swings. 😄

Lol at the golf club in her, the visual is 😳

Is Boob too busy to attend parties that don’t involve chocolate messes?

• LOL 11
1 hour ago, ozziemom said:

Lol at the golf club in her, the visual is 😳

Is Boob too busy to attend parties that don’t involve chocolate messes?

Oh my goodness, now I can't stop laughing. I must have backspaced the word hand. LOL

• LOL 9
On 2/11/2021 at 4:45 PM, GeeGolly said:

Michelle was in one of the pictures with a golf club in her hand. I guess the missing muscle doesn't impede golf swings. 😄

The missing muscle's scientific name is the "chore muscle." 

She has no problem with her "recreation muscle." (See backwards roller skating, riding on boat-towable boards, etc. ) 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

Jenny has a dress on.

A ruffly pink summer dress, in fact. So appropriate in the snow with that jacket and those gloves. I hope she has pants on under the skirt, because otherwise she'd be freezing. As it is, she just looks like a homeless person. 

• Love 3

1 hour ago, louannems said:
1 hour ago, ozziemom said:

Is the small kid in the picture alone Spurge or one of the M’s? Glad to see no cats were harmed whilst sledding.

Isn't that Giddy?

The kid alone (picture 3) is Spurgeon. Giddy is in the last picture with Johannah.

• Love 2
17 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Mechelle admits that old campaign signs make the best sleds. 😂

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLaI0t5Bh9v/?igshid=1hh4gaywbw2wc

Can someone who understands this stuff tell me, at least some of these pictures look photoshopped, or maybe it's filters?  The girl with the purple jacket, especially in the closeup with Gideon, their faces look photoshopped or filtered or something, the skintone has a strange texture/color/glow that's not natural.   

15 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

The missing muscle's scientific name is the "chore muscle." 

She has no problem with her "recreation muscle." (See backwards roller skating, riding on boat-towable boards, etc. ) 

Ah, I didn't understand all the medical mumbo jumbo about it, I just know the poor thing had to miss out on so much caring for her children because of her debilitating condition. 

• LOL 6
3 hours ago, Tasya said:

I think the kid alone is one of Josh's spawn because the sledder is the oldest Josh male spawn. It doesn't look like Spurgeon to me. 

Jessa posted the same picture on her Insta (and tagged herself and Ben on the picture, rather than Anna's account)-- it's Spurge. You can also see the edge of one of his trademark curls peeking out of the hat...

• Love 4

Well damn. It's good that in that photo, Michelle's knees are not only covered by her denim skirt, but by a drawing on the photo. Otherwise people from coast to coast will be defrauded by their very outline and the divorce rate will soar. Because she's so hot and tempting. 

• LOL 17
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, crazy8s said:

wow nothing says "I love a newborn grandchild" like posing with her in your winter coat while wifey clutches your arm. These people are so messed up

Well, it is a long walk across the side yard. 😅

• LOL 8
1 hour ago, Quof said:

Isn't that picture in a hospital?  The light switch and furniture look institutional rather than residential.  How in the hell did they get in a hospital? 

Their house looks institutional, not residential.

• LOL 4
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, Rabbittron said:

What the hell are they trying to cover up all they are doing isdrawing more attention.

I think it was an attempt to imply joy, love and emotional connection.   All things that were patently absent when looking at the picture when attempting to use it for social media and even a cursory view revealed it for what it was -- an obligatory checking off the to do list necessary for staking the official grandparent claim to the grandchild tally of #20.

• Love 3

Jackets on, barely holding on to the baby, and perched stiffly on the edge of the sofa like they can’t wait to get away. Take your coat off, find a rocker or recliner and snuggle that baby like a grandparent would.

• Love 19

The baby is a prop they don’t care about her 

6 hours ago, YupItsMe said:

Jackets on, barely holding on to the baby, and perched stiffly on the edge of the sofa like they can’t wait to get away. Take your coat off, find a rocker or recliner and snuggle that baby like a grandparent would.

(edited)
2 hours ago, BigBingerBro said:

It really does make you wonder what Boob and JShelle have set up for the kids once they pass.  I'm sure there is plenty of money there especially in terms of property.  I'll bet that if it's not laid out in a cut and dry fashion, there will be a lot of bickering over money.  It reminds we of what happened to the Von Trapp's after Maria died.  The kids all fought over the money and property.

I'm bringing this over from the Seewald topic since it's a discussion more about JB and Meech than Jessa and Bin. 

I wonder if JB plans to get his sons established in their own businesses, within the orbit of Duggar Enterprises, so they will be supporting their families without handouts from JB by the time he goes to his heavenly reward.

That didn't work so well with Josh, but I think it was JB's original plan. He handed Josh a used car business. But Josh did fuck all with it, as we saw on the show, and then left it all behind for the glory of a job in DC. Obviously Josh's excursion to DC ended in tears. I have no idea what Josh is supposedly doing as "work" these days. 

I think that since Josh was such a bust at working the business that his dad handed him, we are assuming the rest of the sons will also be on the JB dole. But I'm not sure that's the case. We've seen some of the sons get their real estate licenses, and we know various sons have worked for or with JB in his used car buying/selling. 

For instance, JD seems to have some businesses going, can't remember the deets, in addition to his piloting the Duggar planes. Unlike Josh he seems to have a good work ethic, and IIRC he posted a [snarkworthy] shot of himself and JB looking like they were working as RE developers or something. If JD hits his stride with a business that he has a knack for, and keeps working at it, he may have at least one decent business going soon if he doesn't already.

I wonder if Josh's failure to thrive (or work) has taught JB that his plan for world domination by setting up his sons in business, may not be foolproof. OTOH if a Duggar son is, like JD, not as work-averse as Josh, he could do well in business. It does occur to me that as JB has basically done real estate and used cars - the businesses he inherited from his father - the Duggars may need to diversify if all of them are to succeed in business in that particular part of the world. There's only so much RE and car business to be had.

ETA: I don't know how much agency JB intends to give each of the sons he sets up in business. Will JB want to control each business, keep it tightly within the Duggar Enterprises orbit functionally and financially? Or will he spin off a business to the son who works it and let the son run things? JB may be such a control freak that his idea of "setting a son up in business" doesn't look like what my idea of that would mean. And all of this is speculation, except for what we've actually seen: Josh hating the car lot, JD with an apparently better work ethic, and some of the kidults getting RE licenses. Most of it is under the public radar, as privately owned family businesses tend to be.

Edited by Jeeves
  • Love 6
9 minutes ago, Jeeves said:

I'm bringing this over from the Seewald topic since it's a discussion more about JB and Meech than Jessa and Bin. 

I wonder if JB plans to get his sons established in their own businesses, within the orbit of Duggar Enterprises, so they will be supporting their families without handouts from JB by the time he goes to his heavenly reward.

That didn't work so well with Josh, but I think it was JB's original plan. He handed Josh a used car business. But Josh did fuck all with it, as we saw on the show, and then left it all behind for the glory of a job in DC. Obviously Josh's excursion to DC ended in tears. I have no idea what Josh is supposedly doing as "work" these days. 

I think that since Josh was such a bust at working the business that his dad handed him, we are assuming the rest of the sons will also be on the JB dole. But I'm not sure that's the case. We've seen some of the sons get their real estate licenses, and we know various sons have worked for or with JB in his used car buying/selling. 

For instance, JD seems to have some businesses going, can't remember the deets, in addition to his piloting the Duggar planes. Unlike Josh he seems to have a good work ethic, and IIRC he posted a [snarkworthy] shot of himself and JB looking like they were working as RE developers or something. If JD hits his stride with a business that he has a knack for, and keeps working at it, he may have at least one decent business going soon if he doesn't already.

I wonder if Josh's failure to thrive (or work) has taught JB that his plan for world domination by setting up his sons in business, may not be foolproof. OTOH if a Duggar son is, like JD, not as work-averse as Josh, he could do well in business. It does occur to me that as JB has basically done real estate and used cars - the businesses he inherited from his father - the Duggars may need to diversify if all of them are to succeed in business in that particular part of the world. There's only so much RE and car business to be had.

I agree. I remember Abbie during a TH saying she wasn't used to managing finances like JD was. I can't remember what she said, but it gave me the feeling that she and JD were maybe collecting rent and/or buying and selling property. But then I second guessed my thoughts because I don't think anyone has posted any real estate owned by JD.

And Josh. Josh was almost proof the Duggar plan worked. First son 'makes it big' in Fundy politics, but we all know how that ended.

But I don't think JB wants to be financially responsible for his sons. I believe he's too cheap and too selfish. Nor do I think he has enough money now, or incoming money, to support a handful of families and a dozen kids over the long term.

• Love 5
51 minutes ago, Jeeves said:

ETA: I don't know how much agency JB intends to give each of the sons he sets up in business. Will JB want to control each business, keep it tightly within the Duggar Enterprises orbit functionally and financially? Or will he spin off a business to the son who works it and let the son run things? JB may be such a control freak that his idea of "setting a son up in business" doesn't look like what my idea of that would mean. And all of this is speculation, except for what we've actually seen: Josh hating the car lot, JD with an apparently better work ethic, and some of the kidults getting RE licenses. Most of it is under the public radar, as privately owned family businesses tend to be.

Absolutely yes.  IMO he doesn't want to let anything or anyone escape being a cog in the machinations of Duggar, Inc.

Note ban on Dillard contact without his permission.   Observe awkwardness when dealing with Jeremy or forced to enter Vuolo home turf situations.   

If I had to guess, keep a watchful eye out for potential areas of ideological differentiation from Austin that could lead to eventual severance of cordial familial ties.   This is not a son-in-law prepared to cede his headship or capitulate to coercion tactics.   If a schism ever opens up, it will be epic.  

• Love 6
(edited)
51 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

I agree. I remember Abbie during a TH saying she wasn't used to managing finances like JD was. I can't remember what she said, but it gave me the feeling that she and JD were maybe collecting rent and/or buying and selling property. But then I second guessed my thoughts because I don't think anyone has posted any real estate owned by JD.

And Josh. Josh was almost proof the Duggar plan worked. First son 'makes it big' in Fundy politics, but we all know how that ended.

John still owns the one house he got from the bank for doing whatever work way back. so rent there. but possibly she meant finances with all the LLCs he has going. I think 5 or 6

Zella and I sleuthed out a while back JD's job as CEO of Natural State Environmental Services listed on the Mediccorps site is an LLC with the other official being Thomas Reid Joseph.  Son of Duggar realtor of choice Thomas Joseph. The office is in a building owned by an LLC owned by Weichert realty, the Realty Company where Thomas Joseph lists JB owned properties for sale. That creepy Jimmy C Burns, Duggar acct is always in the mix as well.

did I get all that right @Zella?

Edited by crazy8s
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
17 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

John still owns the one house he got from the bank for doing whatever work way back. so rent there. but possibly she meant finances with all the LLCs he has going. I think 5 or 6

Zella and I sleuthed out a while back JD's job as CEO of Natural State Environmental Services listed on the Mediccorps site is an LLC with the other official being Thomas Reid Joseph.  Son of Duggar realtor of choice Thomas Joseph. The office is in a building owned by an LLC owned by Weichert realty, the Realty Company where Thomas Joseph lists JB owned properties for sale. That creepy Jimmy C Burns, Duggar acct is always in the mix as well.

Yes! They're all up in each other's business! 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, crazy8s said:

I'm not sure any of these LLCs make a profit. Some I would guess aren't even real businesses, so to speak. I think they use the LLCs to show profit loss to use as a write-off for tax purposes.

• Love 9

I remember the segment. Shortly after Abbie and JD married, Abbie said that she was used to a paycheck schedule to pay bills and manage her money. JD said he didn't grow up like that; he's like his father...the Duggars take risks with the cash they have. This surprised Abbie after marriage about JD. I could clearly see that these couples DO NOT know one another and many important things about each other before marriage.

• Useful 4
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

I'm not sure any of these LLCs make a profit. Some I would guess aren't even real businesses, so to speak. I think they use the LLCs to show profit loss to use as a write-off for tax purposes.

oh I fully agree - tax shenanigans all the way around. but duggars would call it "finances"

JB has bought several properties with one or the other JB and Michelle trust LLC and sold it to the other one appraised lower. sold one to Justin, at least 2 to Jason.

it was just interesting unraveling the JD as CEO of the Environmental CO. Also interesting is James has the LLC  J and J Environmental Services.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

'm not sure any of these LLCs make a profit. Some I would guess aren't even real businesses, so to speak. I think they use the LLCs to show profit loss to use as a write-off for tax purposes.

And possibly collect unemployment during the pandemic.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1