Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E11: Divide And Ki-Ki

• Start Topic

Kandi must be hurting for money if she is going to be pimping out her bedroom crap every week.

And.... since no one's mentioned it and I'm not afraid to go there.... WHY do she and Todd need to go to the masterbatorium to get pregnant? (yes, that's what it's called)

• Love 8

honestly that scene where Nene was going over those unfunny things she said and Kandi, Porsha and Phedra were laughing it up, Phedra's face looked so phony like she was putting on like those were the funniest lines she had ever heard. I haven't seen such a phony face on her since we first met Miss lawyer lady who had no idea how many months along she was pregnant LOL

• Love 17
I wasn't feeling how Claudia was giving Nene the ultimate read though.  Seemed like a whole bunch of childish insults about her hair and her weight and her age. The usual. Of course we got treated to more whore business -- yawn! -- and the new thing about the clit is just so .... so bizarre.   Nene cracked me up with the craziness about how her brain moves so fast that she freaks herself out with her brilliance when she gets home and realizes what's come out of her mouth.  So absurd I had to laugh.

Yeah, I wasn't impressed by Claudia's "reading" either.  And after going to her thread and finding out about some other off-show comments she's made, I think I'm pretty much done with her.  Nene is an ass, but she at least gives me a couple of laughs per episode,.  And at least as far as the "thirsty" comment, that's proving itself to be quite true.  What in the world is Claudia going to do once Nene's gone next season?  I'm thinking she's going to give Brandi from Beverly Hills a run for her money as far as turning on former allies for screentime.

• Love 6

I got no quarrels with her body but I was relieved when Porsha put her cover up on.  I know, it was the beach and all but that lingerie bathing suit thing still seemed awkardly out of place.  Especially when everybody else showed up in a caftan. Tamraesque and uncomfortable.

Nene cracked me up with the craziness about how her brain moves so fast that she freaks herself out with her brilliance when she gets home and realizes what's come out of her mouth.  So absurd I had to laugh.

Fast and witty aren't the same thing Neens. I giggled too.

• Love 4

I did not think Nene's "apology" was due to any regret she had over what she said or did,.  It was rather a clever way of gloating about being on Broadway.

I heard it the same way you did.  She was also hurt that Claudia did not respect her accolades....

I'm sure if a married man offered Claudia a Rolls Royce, she would not turn it down.

I don't think she would either, but I suspect no one is offering.  She does not appear to have same level of game as Kim Biermann.

I was incredibly bored watching this episode.  How do they have a knock down drag out fight then participate in a bonding session then attend Demetria's show? 

No more bedroom Kandi.  Pretty Please?

Also, can we stop talking about people's sex lives?

Edited by ToukieSmith
  • Love 7

Demetria is probably the thinnest HW/friend of HW, so if she has big walrus thighs there's no hope for any of us.

That's true.  Which is why I think the OP probably meant somebody else and said Demetria by mistake.  I'm not even going to go near guessing who was really meant.

Speaking of which, now that almost everybody's name ends with -a or -ia in this cast, I often have to stop for a second and think who a particular name refers to.  There's Cynthia and Claudia and Phaedra and Kenya and Porsha and now Demetria.  So it's an easy mistake to make, at least for me.  But I probably won't be around to make it too much longer, based on how low things are sinking.  It's not even fun to snark on them anymore--they're already saying much worse to one another.

• Love 1

I really haven't seen Kenya keep any amends since she's been on this show.  Her apologies are just as, if not more insincere than Nene's if you ask me.  She hugged up with Porsha numerous times, but still goes in on her every chance she gets.  She's also done that to Nene.  If you talk smack about someone behind their back right after you supposedly apologized to them then you're just a big fat fake!  Period!

They all do it because it's encouraged and they aren't best friends. Which is fine. I still see Cynthia and Kenya and Claudia going to the next event and at least trying to start fresh. Nene can't even pretend through the same EVENING, never mind the next event. 

Why is it when Kenya spoke up during their argument, Nene tells her to butt out, but Porsha puts her two cents in to Claudia during their argument, and that's okay? More hypocrisy.

Nene, you keep saying accu-lades. I do not think that word means what you think it means. A few elocution lessons instead of those "off-the-runway" schmattas might have been a better investment. Much like those ultra-white chicklets you're trying to form words around, which aren't helping your case either. Seems like those comments about gluing her hair down stung a bit, since she made a point to reference her hair several times afterwards.

And you just know if Nene had anybody else to be with, she would not be "checking for P," she'd be trashing her like usual. Along with Porsha's horrible hair. And she had the nerve to be woofing at jokes about Claudia's "bob?" Either one of them??? Girl, bye. Or maybe buy...some better hair. Porsha is not a good representative for her hair line. Just sayin'.

Speaking of ...Phaedra - if the ca-pree-say takes you back to it-ah-lay, you should have picked up the proper pronunciation while you were there. She's always so high-fucking-falutin' and sounding ridiculous, putting on airs about "barbarian" cream lady fingers and "foe-gra."And please never massage yourself like that again, that was disgusting. Also, mesh is not your friend, nor mine when you're on screen. Mmmkay, thanks? 

Dildo game? Figures Nene would be the best at hanging onto a pole...

Edited by SnarkKitty
  • Love 19

FINALLY!!!  Claudia was able to do what others have failed - call out Linnethia "The Moose" Leaks, make her squirm, knock off her high horse and admit an apology for her wrong doings.  Ne-Ne and her pumped up ego have gotten away with way too much for way too long now. What comes around, goes around. Go Claudia!!!

I would love to see Demetria get a peach - the one that desperate Shady Fakedra is holding on to for dear life.

Edited by escape
  • Love 14

I like that these women are comfortable with their bodies and don't feel that they have to hide because they're not size two.

Yes! I love the fact that we see brown-skinned black women with curves on this show. Where else will we see them? And this is not a rhetorical question -- The thing that drew me to this show was seeing BROWN black women who were not a size 2. Even though their drama can be ghetto, it's great to see black women, with "problem" hair and curvy figures, on the screen.

• Love 7

Demetria is probably the thinnest HW/friend of HW, so if she has big walrus thighs there's no hope for any of us.

Wait... someone posted this about Denetria's thighs? Let me guess. This same poster failed to call Porscha out for wearing that ridiculous black get up to Kandi's sex toy party. Same ole' shit on this board. Porscha needs to learn how to dress for her body type. And that black outfit she was falling out of is exhibit A.

I like Claudia. She's gorgeous and educated and I agree 100% with Kandi's talking head comment that Claudia said ever-y-thing anyone ever wanted to say to Nene.. That's why Nene clearly apologized twice to Claudia. Claudia isn't afraid to shut any one of those 'ladies' shit down. Refreshing as hell!

• Love 15

Claudia really showed how classless and full of shit she is. She couldn't get at Nene since Nene beat her to the punch and apologized for calling her a whore, so she went all in on Porsha who hadn't said shit about her. Nene's calling her a whore really seemed to hit home. If it's not true, why are you so butt hurt about it?

So you think a woman shouldn't be offended by being called a whore if its not true? I'm not 100 percent sure what "butt hurt" means but I'd be hurt, offended and pissed the fuck off if somebody called me a whore. I don't care if its true or not.

There is no creature on earth who has less class than Nene. I wonder how those "off the runway" clothes, size 15 ugly shoes and over priced cars are going to pay the bills once this show ends.

There isn't one person left on this show that I like. Nene was my favorite during the first season but I can't stand her now. I used to like Phaedra but don't really like her anymore.

• Love 10

I didn't hate this episode but it's not must see tv for me anymore.

And Porsha knows she was lying about the car being fully paid for and in her name. Didn't she turn it in a month or so back?

Porsha doesn't really grasp meanings of words so you  know, close enough.

I don't like Kenya, Claudia and Cynthia at all. They act like nasty, mean girl cheerleader types. Girls who think their shit doesn't stink because they're so "pretty".

And Nene, Phaedra and Porsha are nasty, mean girl twirler types?  I dunno.  Demetria is the only one who didn't suck at being human this episode.

• Love 2

I am still on the Claudia train and I think I kind of get why she wanted that whore business cleared up. At first I was thinking Claudia should just drop it because who cares what Nene says after all that kind of name calling is desperation because you have run out of things to say. But then Kenya went a season or two being called a whore and people believed that. So I feel Claudia should have and did get an apology from Nene specifically for calling her a whore.

As far as Porsha is concerned, since when is calling someone a whore so funny that you laugh? You laugh, when you agree. So Claudia felt she had to let Miss Round the Way know that she knows what time it is. I mean I really do get it.

Edited by lasandi
  • Love 17

So you think a woman shouldn't be offended by being called a whore if its not true? I'm not 100 percent sure what "butt hurt" means but I'd be hurt, offended and pissed the fuck off if somebody called me a whore. I don't care if its true or not.

I sure do!  I've been called names before and it doesn't bother me because I know it's not true.  That's my opinion that I'm entitled to and I'm sticking to it.  Thanks!

Also, I'm totally uninterested in watching Kandi promote her sex toy business at this point.

I agree!  Are they promoting it so much because her team isn't on their game in making her other projects happen?  Don Juan needs to remind Todd and Kandi again that the sex toy business isn't going to garner her an audience with the Obamas.  lol  I can't get over Kandi shading Porsha so much on her appearance.  I bet secretly, Kandi would kill to have Porsha's body.

Also, I loved how the camera man zoomed in on Claudia's toes in the beginning of her blue bikini scene.  That cracked me up!

Edited by swankie
  • Love 2

I sure do! I've been called names before and it doesn't bother me because I know it's not true. That's my opinion that I'm entitled to and I'm sticking to it. Thanks!

I agree! Are they promoting it so much because her team isn't on their game in making her other projects happen? Don Juan needs to remind Todd and Kandi that the sex toy business isn't going to garner her an audience with the Obamas. lol I can't get over Kandi shading Porsha so much on her appearance. I bet secretly, Kandi would kill to have Porsha's body.

Also, I loved how the camera man zoomed in on Claudia's toes in the beginning of her blue bikini scene. That cracked me up!

I'm with Wordsworth here. "A truth that's told with bad intent beats all the lies you can invent." If someone is actively trying to hurt my feelings, I feel it. Especially if they're doing it in a roomful of people. Whether it's the "truth" is not the issue.

Nene's latest blonde curly wig is a new low; why doesn't she realize that she looks ready for the Mardi Gras parade as a version of RuPaul on a bad day?

• Love 1

Only thing I can appreciate this season is the education on what happens at those Bedroom Kandi parties I keep ignoring invites to. Thank you so icy Kandi for letting me know what nonsense happens at these events. Dildo swapping and pin the dildo on the donkey are not things I need in my life. I'll buy my sex props directly from the store thank you very much.

Is it me? (tm Dineva) Or does Kandi give off absolutely NO sexual anything when she is trying to prove her bedroom knowledge. She seems so dry to me and that u clenched jaw is terrifying.

• Love 9

I don't think I can take this show anymore. Apparently, the worst insult to a woman is what she does with her vagina. Can we all agree that these women have sex? Okay, then. Move the fuck on. Jeebus. I agreed with Claudia. Porsha shouldn't be over there giggling while she found notoriety shaking her booty and then married a wealthy football star. I can't even get into the other women, because it just pisses me off.

NeNe can miss me with her, "Oh, I apologize for calling you a whore. Come to my Broadway premier!"

When did Porsha get notoriety shaking her butt? I never heard if her before this show and I grew up 15 minutes from her.

I agree that kandi is not sexy or alluring. Weird that she's in the sex toy business.

Edited by ridethemaverick
  • Love 1

As far as Porsha is concerned, since when calling someone a whore so funny that you laugh? You laugh, when you agree. So Claudia felt she had to let Miss Round the Way know that she knows what time it is. I mean I really do get it.

If laughing is reason enough to go off on someone, then why didn't Claudia go off on Kandi? Kandi laughed at what Nene said just as much as Porsha and Phaedra did yet not 1 word to Kandi about it from Claudia! If you hold 1 person's feet to the fire, you have to hold all of them to the fire when they do the same thing. JS

• Love 1

I must have missed a season cause when did Kandi and Phaedra decide to start sitting at the lunch table w Nene?

I guess falling in line with the "Queen" and staying close to a storyline trumps being called a Head Doctor or someone clowning your mom.

• Love 7

Things that made the episode even stranger -- the orthopedic sandals Demetria wore at her singing event.  She's a nice looking woman -- her singing I can do without -- but, wow, what a horrible stage costume.  

The odd boutique hotel -- The camera moves around so quickly that it's hard to get a fix on anything but I couldn't make out what was going on with the weird, dark, covered patio off Demetria's room and all the wood everywhere.  It looked so heavy and dark, claustrophobic.  

The strange tank type tub thing that Cynthia (did like her bikini), Claudia, and Kenya were frolicking in -- It all looked pretty low-rent.  Like Roger Bobb or Bravo didn't want to shell out this time.  Hell, looked like the kind of joint I might be able to afford if I saved up.

The whore stuff doesn't even phase me anymore.  It's so silly and old-fashioned.  Since when, girls, do women need to feel bad about being sexual and sexually independent?  I wouldn't pay it any mind.  And how do you get off calling anyone a puta, really, when your idea of a follow-up is to start talking about their clit and how it's left your body? What does that even mean? When Nene gets her motor started she starts slipping into some Tourettes.  Makes no sense.

I wish someone would say to Nene, Cinderella is a vehicle for KeKe Palmer.  It's basically the Kiki Show with a rotating Evil Stepmother.  So, yeah, it's minor key Broadway and good for you but stop acting like you're Vanessa Redgrave or Viola Davis!   You can tell the loss of The New Normal burns.  One thing that being out in LA did for her is teach her how to dress a whole lot better.  I didn't care for what I saw of her off the runway dress at dinner but, all in all, she dresses a lot more stylishly than she did some years ago.  Now, if she could get the hair situation under control.

Regardless of how I feel about Phaedra at any given moment, I marvel that she seems to have stayed in the same house with Apollo while waiting for him to "leave." I would have been terrified to be under the same roof with him with those two small boys and would've been out of there, hidden and incognito, so so fast.  She' been acting like a fool but the strain must have been huge. 

Kandi's sex talk is just gross -- The most unerotic, uninspiring, mechanical bilge. 

Edited by copacabana
  • Love 6

If laughing is reason enough to go off on someone, then why didn't Claudia go off on Kandi? Kandi laughed at what Nene said just as much as Porsha and Phaedra did yet not 1 word to Kandi about it from Claudia! If you hold 1 person's feet to the fire, you have to hold all of them to the fire when they do the same thing. JS

We all know that editing can make it seem like one thing when it is another so I really don't know who laughed at what, I just do know that Claudia said she did so I went with that.

Edited by lasandi

Claudia kind of lost me this episode, and I was really rooting her on last week. I liked when she apologized to Demetria for getting involved and adding to the crazy during her trip. But then she didn't seem to let it go and move on. She really would have looked like the classier, better person if she had let the smack talk end when they left the table. And then when Nene apologized, she couldn't seem to just let that go either. Look, I'm sure Nene's apology was as fake as her hair. But with some people you're just never going to get a genuine apology. It's more about agreeing to put the crap behind you and move on so that everyone else can have a good time. I do appreciate some of the juicy tidbits Claudia is giving us, but it's not really making her look any better than the rest. 

I do have to say, after she called Porsha "alligator mouth", I just can't unsee it! 

Kandi wasn't baring her midriff....that was her esophagus. The fashion choices on this trip. Yikes. 

I could go the rest of my life without ever hearing the word "clit" again, thank you very much. Same thing goes for the Bedroom Candy (Kandi?) parties. Enough already!

• Love 5

I must have missed a season cause when did Kandi and Phaedra decide to start sitting at the lunch table w Nene?

I guess falling in line with the "Queen" and staying close to a storyline trumps being called a Head Doctor or someone clowning your mom.

Kandi and Phaedra sit at the table with NeNe and her acculades because the people who give them relevance / an interesting storyline, OLG Joyce and juvial criminal Apollo, are back in Atlanta.

Edited by quinn

I could not wait to read all the posts this morning!  A few things stuck in my mind (and it seems like a few other minds too)

Porsha and her lingerie at the beach sex toy party, wtf?  That was awful!  And what is her fascination with the head bands?  Worn straight across her forehead looks terrible.

Pheadra please burn that mesh cover up, it is not covering up anything!

Ackulades, (that could have been a drinking game and the same with "clit", please stop with that!

What is it with those women and their stunted mental growth and strange attitudes about sex?  It seems like they are clueless about their bodies.  It will be to soon if Kandi ever plans another toy party, the 12 year old mentality is shameful.  I did love it when Kandi asked the ladies the question about sex and Porsha was the only one to answer and it was a very telling answer about wanting to be called names, (but Nene did not call her a whore).

So all the women were late for the show, Demetria sang well imo, her costume was not flattering at all...I had no issue with the back up dancer's. I wonder if any of the ladies show up late for Nene's debut will she give them a pass?  Remember when the gang showed up late for a party at her LA house, she would not let them in but she shows up late to the other ladies events.  Honestly, Demetria invited/hosted/paid for the gang to PR and the one thing they had to do is simply show up and they were late but Demetria was not pissed at all, I don't get it?

• Love 2

If all we're going to get is these women screeching at each other, calling each other "whore", and Kandi's sex toy games, I think it's time to see what else is on 8pm Sundays.

Oh, and they were late for Demetria's performance - thank goodness it wasn't a dinner party Nene had scheduled. 

I did not think Nene's "apology" was due to any regret she had over what she said or did,.  It was rather a clever way of gloating about being on Broadway.

Exactly.  So phony and arrogant.  I never even really heard an apology, but others have said there was one. If Nene is so busy with Hollywood and Broadway, maybe it's time for her to leave RHOA.   Could we be so lucky?

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 8

Pheadra please burn that mesh cover up, it is not covering up anything!

Yes please.  That mesh thing was NOT a good look for her.   It made her look like a whale caught in a fisherman's net and she is not fat.  The way she was sitting on the chair she looked uncomfortable in it too.  The only one that looked good in Kandi's "cell phone interview" was Nene.  She look good for once.

• Love 7

I can't see how Claudia is educated when she made a nasty comment about darker skinned black people ("All I can see are teeth and eyes.").  So what that she's well spoken?  I don't understand what being well spoken has to do with kindness or decency.  

Right!  And was that Kandi commenting on Porsha's large ass?  Pot meet kettle!  Kandi really should never comment on anyone's body or style of dress.  She leaves herself too open for ridicule.

I think that was Kenya, which doesn't make sense; doesn't Kenya have an "enhanced" behind?

Yes! I love the fact that we see brown-skinned black women with curves on this show. Where else will we see them? And this is not a rhetorical question -- The thing that drew me to this show was seeing BROWN black women who were not a size 2. Even though their drama can be ghetto, it's great to see black women, with "problem" hair and curvy figures, on the screen.

This a million percent.  

• Love 8

Didn't Nene play the wicked stepmother in Cinderella ? Perfect casting.
After the "pretty girls" left the table, I don't get why the "mean girls" were laughing hysterically over the stupid Nene comments about the spaghetti straps on Claudia and the hair tucked under. Not funny at all, and not fast or clever either. I can't stand the faces Nene makes, what is she like 3 yrs. old?
While I'm on the Nene subject, why did she say she was still getting checks from New Normal? Do you still get paid after a show is cancelled or is she full of shit as usual?

• Love 3

When did Porsha get notoriety shaking her butt? I never heard if her before this show and I grew up 15 minutes from her.

I'm guessing this refers to the rap videos she was in when she was younger. When she first came on the show, it was a hot topic because the "video girl" and "Kordell's wife" were very different personalities.

• Love 1

Claudia probably wanted to shut down the whore talk because she'd seen Kenya go through that for 2+ seasons.

She probably jumped on Porsha for laughing and not Kandi because if your little group is calling me a ho, but I know that YOU are the one that's tricking, I'm coming for YOU.  Kandi isn't rumored to be sleeping with Africans for $80K handbags.  You'll note Porsha got real quiet after that little tidbit was revealed and wanted to go home after that, lol.

And that's another thing: if you're tricking, trick for something that matters.  Trick for a house in your name, not a $80K handbag.  That's why I can't even get mad at Kim or Marlo for tricking because at least they got something of value out of it.  Get a roof over your head (in your name) instead of a silly handbag that quickly goes out of style.

And if Porsha paid for the $80K out of her weave profits, good for her but that's not really good business sense.  Roll that money back into the business or invest in a new one.  Or buy a nice townhouse with the proceeds.

A funny thing with this group is the I HAVE A HUZZBIN / I GOT A RING AND YOU DON'T mentality, which translates into "A man found me desirable enough to marry and publically claim and you can't find a man to publically claim and desire YOU."  Claudia was married before so she CAN get a man to publically claim and desire her.  Perhaps she doesn't want to be married?  Perhaps she doesn't care if she's 41 and not married.  Perhaps she simply wants to be a companion but not a wife.  It's ok and doesn't mean that Claudia or Kenya or anyone else unmarried in their 40s is undesirable and unwanted.  It's this "you're worthless unless a man publically claims you" mentality that has Demetria wasting her pretty and youth on Rogerbobb.

• Love 20

I heard it the same way you did.  She was also hurt that Claudia did not respect her accolades....

I don't think she would either, but I suspect no one is offering.  She does not appear to have same level of game as Kim Biermann.

I was incredibly bored watching this episode.  How do they have a knock down drag out fight then participate in a bonding session then attend Demetria's show? 

No more bedroom Kandi.  Pretty Please?

Also, can we stop talking about people's sex lives?

I don't care if they talk about people's sex lives.  Just MAKE KANDI STOP talking about people's sex lives.  Kandi, stop talking about sex toys and giving sex advice.  You look stupid.

Kandi is absolutely painful to watch IMHO.  In college I worked in a warehouse the size of a football field stocking adult sex toys, x-rated DVDs and such, pushing a shopping cart around gathering items for distribution to pay my rent and even I gotta change the channel when Kandi goes in.  Since when did she become the self-appointed sexpert?  I mean, I've had sex too but that doesn't make me qualified and/or capable of giving sex advice on national TV or radio.  Nobody cares, Kandi. 

"Kandi Koated Nights" can miss me too.  Sounds excruciatingly forced and unprofessional to watch.  Just dumb and thrown together.  Much like a "Mother's Love"?  I must be doing something wrong.  I need to revisit/rethink the idea of rounding up a bunch of friends and family members with no experience what so ever, throw anything and everything against the wall to see what sticks  and start building my empire. 

And TPTB maybe we should think about starting a "Housewives Dictionary/Catch-Phrase" thread?  Between Nene, Phakedra and Apollo absolutely murdering the English language we could fill about 10 pages in 10 minutes.

Edited by beesknees
  • Love 4

The sex toys just make me shrug.  I don't feel any way about them.  I don't understand why they're so "special" or what about them makes people feel uncomfortable.  People have sex, people use sex toys, it's life.  

• Love 2

And that's another thing: if you're tricking, trick for something that matters.  Trick for a house in your name, not a $80K handbag.  That's why I can't even get mad at Kim or Marlo for tricking because at least they got something of value out of it.  Get a roof over your head (in your name) instead of a silly handbag that quickly goes out of style.

Exactly!  As much as I can't stand Kim, that bitch got a condo, fully paid for, in her name, and enough (tacky ass) furniture to furnish her mansion.  She needs to lead a professional development workshop!

Getting handbags and leased cars is small time.  But we can't expect Porsha to know any better...she couldn't even get her husband to include her name on the house they bought together.

• Love 14
I wasn't feeling the dancers or the choreography.  It seemed very amateur.  I also hated Demetria's outfit.  It didn't flatter her legs or her figure.  Her voice is okay, but I would never pay money to see or hear her.  Just not my cup of tea.

Sadly, I think Demetria should get a new stylist.  I hated the sparkly granny panties and sort of crop top she was wearing as it did nothing for her figure.  I actually thought she did not have enough curves to fill them out properly and it made her look awkward.  The Goddess gowns she wears are a bit better, but she is a tiny little thing and sometimes they seem to swallow her whole.

I also love that the Atlanta group showcases different body types.  I do not believe in fat shaming or skinny shaming (the booty implants have got to stop, but I feel the same way about oversize breast implants that in no way match the person's body).  If you were the right type of clothes with enough confidence any woman can look good.  Heck, even if you were the wrong type of clothes and feel good...it is something.  Demetria just did not look comfortable in her performance outfit.

Edited to add: If people want to get implants it is their business.  However, unless you are Sophia Vegera (sp?) most women who are skinny do not usually have double D breasts and a really skinny girl usually does not have a bowling ball sized rear.  I like proportionate sizes, but I guess a lot of women just want to get the most bang for their buck.

Edited by qtpye
  • Love 4

But at what price?  Why do we have to be portrayed as a bunch of classless assholes?

I like Claudia. She's gorgeous and educated and I agree 100% with Kandi's talking head comment that Claudia said ever-y-thing anyone ever wanted to say to Nene.. That's why Nene clearly apologized twice to Claudia. Claudia isn't afraid to shut any one of those 'ladies' shit down. Refreshing as hell!

Nene did not apologize to Claudia; that was an opportunity to promote her acculades.

I am still on the Claudia train and I think I kind of get why she wanted that whore business cleared up. At first I was thinking Claudia should just drop it because who cares what Nene says after all that kind of name calling is desperation because you have run out of things to say. But then Kenya went a season or two being called a whore and people believed that. So I feel Claudia should have and did get an apology from Nene specifically for calling her a whore.

As far as Porsha is concerned, since when calling someone a whore so funny that you laugh? You laugh, when you agree. So Claudia felt she had to let Miss Round the Way know that she knows what time it is. I mean I really do get it.

I got the reason why Claudia went there, but she should not have IMO.  She looked foolish. 

Only thing I can appreciate this season is the education on what happens at those Bedroom Kandi parties I keep ignoring invites to. Thank you so icy Kandi for letting me know what nonsense happens at these events. Dildo swapping and pin the dildo on the donkey are not things I need in my life. I'll buy my sex props directly from the store thank you very much.

Is it me? (tm Dineva) Or does Kandi give off absolutely NO sexual anything when she is trying to prove her bedroom knowledge. She seems so dry to me and that u clenched jaw is terrifying.

Yes!  Kandi's sex talk is vulgar and mechanical, not sexy at all.  She has nothing interesting to say on the subject and her conversation is on a middle school level.  She talks a lot about the mechanics of sex, but I don't hear anything about intimacy.

Regardless of how I feel about Phaedra at any given moment, I marvel that she seems to have stayed in the same house with Apollo while waiting for him to "leave." I would have been terrified to be under the same roof with him with those two small boys and would've been out of there, hidden and incognito, so so fast.  She' been acting like a fool but the strain must have been huge.

I think it helps that Apollo only comes home to change his clothes.

And if Porsha paid for the $80K out of her weave profits, good for her but that's not really good business sense.  Roll that money back into the business or invest in a new one.  Or buy a nice townhouse with the proceeds.

Preach.   An $80K bag will not hold its value like REAL ESTATE.  Plus, land is harder to steal than a handbag.  Its her money and all of that, but not everyone gets these opportunities to create financial freedom for themselves.

Edited by ToukieSmith
  • Love 9

FINALLY!!!  Claudia was able to do what others have failed - call out Linnethia "The Moose" Leaks, make her squirm, knock off her high horse and admit an apology for her wrong doings.  Ne-Ne and her pumped up ego have gotten away with way too much for way too long now. What comes around, goes around. Go Claudia!!!

Me too!  Finally someone not willing (besides Kenya) to suck us to Ms. Queen Bee.   And Nene went on and on, tossed out all her "brilliant" one liners to her fan club, of course, after Claudia had left the table.    I give Claudia many accu-lades for that.

News flash for Ms. Leakes:  You can buy all the designer clothes you want off the runway.  Doesn't change what you are.

• Love 4

I don't understand.

People are ranting and raving about women branding other women a whore.  It's wrong!  It's distasteful!  Women are allowed to be sexually free without repercussions!

But Kandi....SHUTUP about your sex life and the sex toys and the sex business.

What?

• Love 9

Miss Round the Way.  Hee.  Now I'm gonna be stuck singing that song in my head all day today. "I want a girl with extensions in her hair ..... Perm in your hair, or even a curly weave" indeed.

• Love 1

I don't understand.

People are ranting and raving about women branding other women a whore.  It's wrong!  It's distasteful!  Women are allowed to be sexually free without repercussions!

What?

I don't get that either. 

• Love 1

I'm guessing this refers to the rap videos she was in when she was younger. When she first came on the show, it was a hot topic because the "video girl" and "Kordell's wife" were very different personalities.

She was in one rap video and I'd hardly consider her notorious for it. If you blinked you would have missed her. She likely went to an open call for party scene extras and had fun for the day.

Given all the talk about not calling women whores or shaming them for sex, I'm not sure why dancing fully clothed in a rap video is something that makes a woman notorious or brands her for life.

• Love 7

Whores aren't sexually free -- On the contrary.  Watch "Monster" -- actually, don't if you haven't.  SO depressing ...

That would seem to have a lot to do with it.  No freedom at all for real whores.  These chicks just throw the word around to signify they don't like one another, which is why it's so silly of any of them to react.  That's when you want to throw out a really good eye roll and bring on the endless chorus of Bye, Felicia!

I can deal with the sex toys but not every damn week and I can live without hearing specifics on what to do with the mini lipstick vibrator while giving your man "head."  TMI, Kandi!  

I'd be surprised to find out that Nene, who loves throwing the word around, has much of a sex life anymore.  Ditto for Phaedra when she was tossing it about.  I'll bet that by that time, Phae and Apollo were already done doing whatever it is they did. 

I'm literal minded when it comes to the word.  You either are or are not a prostitute.   If you are, God bless and keep you.  If you're not, don't sweat it. 

PS -- With the exception of that nasty piece of trash Joyce calling Sharon a prostitute because Joyce actually meant it!  And I do believe hastened her death. 

Edited by copacabana

Preach.   An $80K bag will not hold its value like REAL ESTATE.  Plus, land is harder to steal than a handbag.  Its her money and all of that, but not everyone gets these opportunities to create financial freedomarrow-10x10.png for themselves.

And if Porsha paid for the $80K out of her weave profits, good for her but that's not really good business sense.  Roll that money back into the business or investarrow-10x10.png in a new one.  Or buy a nice townhouse with the proceeds.

The money for the bag and the price of the car would buy a very nice house in Atlanta, which is know for having a very reasonable cost of living standard.  Not to mention, she could flip the house for nothing but pure profit, put a nice chunk of change in her bank accountarrow-10x10.png, and then live in an adorable town house or condo in a fun and nice part of town (Buckhead).  I do not know why a childless single woman like Porsha wants to live in the suburbs.  I live in the suburbs and they are nice, but as a single lady...I would much rather live near midtown.  Porsha needs to get tips from Mama Joyce and how to effectively manipulate your wallet for the most long term financial gain.

Edited by qtpye
  • Love 6

You'll note Porsha got real quiet after that little tidbit was revealed and wanted to go home after that, lol.  And that's another thing: if you're tricking, trick for something that matters.  Trick for a house in your name, not a $80K handbag. 

The more that the so called "new" Porscha continues to reveal her true ugly, stupid self, the more she just validates what Kenya has been saying about her all along.

I'd never thought I'll say this - if Kandi needs a storyline, I'd rather see the Old Lady Gang - than yet another pimping of Bedroom Kandi.

Edited by escape
  • Love 4

I've got to say I relish any opportunity to put these "African" friends on blast. I'm a Nigerian-American and know how sketchy these relationships can be. Also acc-u-lades. And this woman is claiming she went to college.

When I spied Porsha's 80K bag the 1st thing I thought was how sad it was that P's $80,000 bag was bought off the backs of hundreds of swindled, naïve U.S. retirees/elderly people responding to email scams.  And the 2nd thing that popped into my head?  Bag? or sell said bag to purchase a modest house?  Bag or house?  Bag or house?  I'm a "house" definitely.

Edited by beesknees
  • Love 1

I don't understand.

What?

It baffles me too. 

• Love 1