Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E11: Divide And Ki-Ki

• Start Topic

Word of the night.  Accu-lades

Claudia and Nene both need to shutup.  Both of you apologized.  The fact that you neither shut up afterwards means your apology wasn't sincere.

Claudia states she doesn't start with people and in the same breath starts with Porsha *sigh*.

Take a lesson from Phaedra and Demetria. They apologized to each other and then shutup.

Ugh.  Second word of the night.  SHUT-UP

• Love 12

Did NeNe say, "I'm not going to take anyone's acculades?" I thought accolades were something you wanted . . . I wonder if Porsha's getting it because Andy took selective umbrage at that recording of her evangelizing . . . Demetria seems like the most reasonable member of the cast. . .

• Love 1

Claudia really showed how classless and full of shit she is.  She couldn't get at Nene since Nene beat her to the punch and apologized for calling her a whore, so she went all in on Porsha who hadn't said shit about her.  Nene's calling her a whore really seemed to hit home.  If it's not true, why are you so butt hurt about it?  I wonder how Kenya feels about her bff's feelings about dark skinned blacks who wear black?  Neither of them know how to accept an apology and move on that's for damned sure.  I'm waiting for Kenya to stop acting all new with her bullshit about moving on.  She's ragging on Nene behind her back every chance she gets.  And why hug it out with Porsha but still get at her every chance you get?  Kenya and Claudia both have proven to me how very fake they are and I hope they both drag Cynthia through the mud big time as their type love to do.  Every time I see those three together I want to puke!

Edited by swankie
  • Love 15

Did NeNe say, "I'm not going to take anyone's acculades?" I thought accolades were something you wanted . . . I wonder if Porsha's getting it because Andy took selective umbrage at that recording of her evangelizing . . . Demetria seems like the most reasonable member of the cast. . .

The way they are using it, an award/something they won/were chosen for over others,  means acting parts/roles, modeling gigs, radio show roles, clothing line.....things they were awarded or that they earned through hard work/perseverance.

I think Claudia went for Porsha's jugular because she sides with Kenya on everything. Kandi also laughed at Nene's whore comment, not just Porsha but Claudia did not call out Kandi because Kenya likes Kandi.

And poor confused Porsha was right, Claudia dismissed Porsha's very successful hair line like it was nothing, just as she claimed Nene did to her that made her see red herself and both she and Kenya blew that right off while both had to go in on the "rumor" that Porsha is sleeping with a married man. Lets be real, they only way they could know that for sure is if they were in the bedroom with Porsha and her guy. There have never been any photos of Porsha with a married man, so it is nothing more than a rumor and Kenya was the 1 that started said rumor.

• Love 8

I've got to say I relish any opportunity to put these "African" friends on blast. I'm a Nigerian-American and know how sketchy these relationships can be. Also acc-u-lades. And this woman is claiming she went to college.

I am not Nigerian but every time I hear African prince I ALWAYS think of the e-mail scam. Especially with Porsha. I can honestly see her wiring money to unlock a mysterious billion dollar inheritance.

• Love 7

I am not Nigerian but every time I hear African prince I ALWAYS think of the e-mail scam. Especially with Porsha. I can honestly see her wiring money to unlock a mysterious billion dollar inheritance.

LOL, it was Kenya that coined  "African Prince" and then she claimed that Porsha was coping her with seeing/dating someone from Nigeria/Africa. LOL

• Love 2

So, what was NeNe's deal with spaghetti straps? Reminds me of when she went in on Kenya's white fridge. Are spaghetti straps the new white fridge? I don't get it.

Claudia and Nene both need to shutup.  Both of you apologized.  The fact that you neither shut up afterwards means your apology wasn't sincere.

Definitely, this. Claudia showed her ass in the bus with Porsha. She was no better than NeNe, there.

The things that these ladies pay attention to are so silly. Phaedra was doing the most about her outfit and vintage accessories. Girl, who cares! Let's hope that vintage Chopin wasn't paid for with stolen money. I didn't hear her apologize to Demetria about her digs, either. That apology looked one-sided to me.

Edited by Sheenieb
  • Love 3

I didn't hear her apologize to Demetria about her digs, either. That apology looked one-sided to me.

Phuck Phaedra.  She goes in on Demetiria's age, her singing career prospects, her relationship and her outfits.  Then she acts all  hurt about someone mentioning Apollo's ass going to prison.

I am glad Demetrias performance went over well. 

Edited by SpringTulips
  • Love 13

Honestly, I blanked out on most of the episode and then I decided to get up and make turkey burgers for dinner (y'all want some?), so I don't remember much of the episode other than Demetria singing at the end. I have to hand it to Phaedra...Demetria's voice is indeed well suited for gospel. Her voice is very strong, but it sounds too soulful for today's r&b ballads, especially with the current crop of whisper queens running about.

Honestly, I blanked out on most of the episode and then I decided to get up and make turkey burgers for dinner (y'all want some?), so I don't remember much of the episode other than Demetria singing at the end. I have to hand it to Phaedra...Demetria's voice is indeed well suited for gospel. Her voice is very strong, but it sounds too soulful for today's r&b ballads, especially with the current crop of whisper queens running about.

She can sing, her voice is beautiful but it is not suited to hip hop IMO.  

• Love 3

I am glad Demetrias performance went over well.

I wasn't feeling the dancers or the choreography.  It seemed very amateur.  I also hated Demetria's outfit.  It didn't flatter her legs or her figure.  Her voice is okay, but I would never pay money to see or hear her.  Just not my cup of tea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGUB2dCF3Sg

It's a shame Demetria didn't get chosen to play Whitney in that biopic by Angela Bassett instead of Ya Ya DeCosta.  I think she would have been more believable plus she could have sung the songs herself which always makes the part more believable to me.  Why she wants to be a pop singer is beyond me.  She should pursue her acting more in my opinion.

Edited by swankie
  • Love 3

Take a lesson from Phaedra and Demetria. They apologized to each other and then shutup.

I never heard Phaedra apologize.  That whole scene came across as Demetria making peace because Phaedra will never apologize.

Never would I have thought that when the show broke into teams, that Cynthia and Kenya's side is the more tolerable of the two.  But Nene, Phaedra, Porsha, and Kandi are just vile.  I'm sure the others are equally vile and they just gave Kenya and Cynthia a break on the editing, as they talked separately about what happened at dinner; but editing helps and editing is not on Nene's and Phaedra's side.

Edited by ParadoxLost
  • Love 9

Yeah...I think I'm done, y'all. I'll be back to read the comments though. Lol

Claudia is ridiculous. She basically said that if someone starts with her that it's okay for her to get down in the gutter with them. Way to be mature. It's just ridiculous. All of them are really.

• Love 5

I didn't get why Claudia felt the need to go in on Porsha; especially since she did or said nothing to provoke Claudia. I don't like this new Cynthia...her new attitude seems forced and fake; almost like she's trying too hard.

These ladies are on CP time for real; if I were Demetria, I'd be slightly annoyed if they strolled to my show super late. That being said, Demetria's voice is suited for urban contemporary or neo-soul; either way, the girl can blow.

Next week: Claudia and Kordell---THAT is going to be interesting.

Edited by sereion
  • Love 4

That was beautiful.   Roger's a busy little rabbit, something tells me she didn't get a chance to audition to do the vocals for Angela Bassett's Whitney biopic.  Pity.  she just needs a good vehicle and I don't think housewives is it.    Gospel would love her but that's an audience who wants their stars and images to match. 

eta:  YaYa isn't doing the vocals in the Whitney movie, Deborah Cox is.

Edited by ZaldamoWilder
  • Love 3

I missed the first showing b/c it took too long for Dad and Pat to order wood flooring at Home Depo and the place we were going for supper closed, but I was only able to watch the first 15 minutes before getting bored and tired.

Kandi hanging around with Nene, Phaedra, and Porsha was a disappointment.

Porsha, the Latoya Jackson look isn't a good look for you.

Edited by Ubiquitous
  • Love 2

I don't understand both Demetria and Porsha wearing the super short shorts or skirts with their huge walrus legs.

I didn't know you needed to have skinny legs in order to wear shorts. I didn't know large legs were the shame of the universe and need to be hidden.

I like that these women are comfortable with their bodies and don't feel that they have to hide because they're not size two.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 23

I can't stand Claudia. From what I've read, she is somewhat of a whore, and she tells on her friends. I don't know her from anyt, except Celebrity Apprentice. I find her so NOT attractive. Not at all. I'll take Porscha over her any day.

• Love 4

I actually thought Kandi, Phaedra, and Porsha were amusing when they were teasing Nene about the crazy stuff she said to Claudia at dinner. 

I was not a fan of Cynthia when she was living up Nene's ass, but I am really not a fan of her now. She just seems so ready to start something. Cynthia and Kenya always seem ready to throw digs at Nene, I do not even like Nene, but they could use a new topic of conversation. 

Porsha said what I was thinking that Claudia and Nene both apologized so move on already. Claudia going in on Porsha for no reason. She said she did not like Porsha laughing at the things Nene was saying at the dinner. I thought the women that were not really involved in the Nene/Claudia showdown were laughing at the absurdity of the whole situation and the craziness that was being said. Almost like nervous laughter, not that they necessarily agreed with what was being said. I have no idea why Claudia even cares who Porsha is sleeping with. 

At least Demetria and Phaedra reached an understanding and could move forward. It did not seem that Demetria got an apology, but she still seemed like she could get over it.

• Love 4

These bitches are straight delusional about any part they take in stuff. Every time. Nene's apologies are clearly insincere. She doesn't even try and sound like she means it. Some actress. And Phaedra can NEVER apologize for anything. I didn't hear word one about being sorry for making cracks about her age, singing ability, wardrobe, and relationship. Just that magnanimous bullshit they do wherein they deign to acknowledge the other person's wrongness with no acknowledgment of their own. You started that shit, your overlord even told you you did, but you want to claim it was all her? And she shouldn't be so sensitive? Ugh!!

That's probably the thing that makes them most distasteful to me. I've detested all of them at some point for different reasons, but I will give Kenya and Cynthia credit for at least understanding it's okay to apologize and for trying to actually KEEP those amends. And the more people with some sense of decency and humility apologize to these rachet bitches, the more convinced they are that they're queen bees deserving of it. And have done jack-shit all to earn any of it, except show their drawers and asses, figuratively and literally on TV. They're mean, humorless hyenas.

And then I think to myself, "Self, why are you letting these bitches raise your pressure?" That's not good OR good TV. It used to be fun, y'all.

Edited by SnarkKitty
  • Love 21

So Phaedra is horrible and nasty and shady towards Demetria, someone she hardly knows, and the next day she's happier and able to enjoy the trip because Demetria apologized?!

How does she get away with this? It's taking manipulation and shadiness to new heights. Makes me think she was involved in Apollo's crime spree in some way.

• Love 15

I don't think I can take this show anymore. Apparently, the worst insult to a woman is what she does with her vagina. Can we all agree that these women have sex? Okay, then. Move the fuck on. Jeebus. I agreed with Claudia. Porsha shouldn't be over there giggling while she found notoriety shaking her booty and then married a wealthy football star. I can't even get into the other women, because it just pisses me off. 

NeNe can miss me with her, "Oh, I apologize for calling you a whore. Come to my Broadway premier!" 

• Love 15

This only came to me while watching tonight's episode, but it should have popped up in my head earlier: Why would you go to Puerto Rico of all places to promote a song? If you are in Atlanta, wouldn't it make more sense to go to New York or Los Angeles or London? The whole premise of the trip is just...off. They should have just made it a regular beach vacation and not had this lame performance as justification.

And the only words I noticed being repeated over and over in Demetria's song were "Grown Woman". Sigh...I know that's a regular phrase, but come on now. Do your own damn material. That made me think of McDowell's and the Golden Arcs in Coming to America.

Edited by yourstruly
  • Love 3

All of these women are tiresome at this point. The insults become more vile and people to root for decreases with each episode. I'm over them all. No group is better than the other. Shoot I prefer Beverly Hills now.

• Love 7

I don't think I can take this show anymore. Apparently, the worst insult to a woman is what she does with her vagina. Can we all agree that these women have sex? Okay, then. Move the fuck on. Jeebus.

Exactly! You know someone has no argument when their retort is calling you a ho. I think calling Claudia a half-breed was WAY more offensive.

• Love 10

I never heard Phaedra apologize.  That whole scene came across as Demetria making peace because Phaedra will never apologize.

Never would I have thought when the show broke into teams that the side that Cynthia and Kenya is the more tolerable of the two.  But Nene, Phaedra, Porsha, and Kandi are just vile.  I'm sure they are equally vile and they just gave Kenya and Cynthia a break on the editing as they talked separately about what happened at dinner; but editing helps and editing is not on Nene's and Phaedra's side.

I think editing is the unseen ruling, Queen Bitch of this and every HW show! LOL

• Love 1

I think editing is the unseen ruling, Queen Bitch of this and every HW show! LOL

The other one I like is the travel department.  You can tell so much based on the lodgings.  There are hotels that have rooms that range from closets to suites for the same price.  Heck, once for work we were travelling a lot and we put together a floor map of the building based on who had gotten what to request the good rooms.

So I cackle every time that they assign the small room to the person that will bitch the most about it (Nene).

And another thing.  I think they took Phaedra to task this week in the editing because of the endless reputation repair segments she's been doing all season.

Edited by ParadoxLost
  • Love 3

The whole thing was so ridiculous and stupid that I actually got a kick out of it.  More bedroom candy -- make it stop!  How dumb was that game that Kandi came up with?  That was just crazy!

I wasn't feeling how Claudia was giving Nene the ultimate read though.  Seemed like a whole bunch of childish insults about her hair and her weight and her age. The usual. Of course we got treated to more whore business -- yawn! -- and the new thing about the clit is just so .... so bizarre.   Nene cracked me up with the craziness about how her brain moves so fast that she freaks herself out with her brilliance when she gets home and realizes what's come out of her mouth.  So absurd I had to laugh.  

Also got a huge kick out of Cynthia's night time beach combo of hot pink maxi dress and teeny tiny bright blue fedora.  I still love me some Porsha.  She wasn't able to use the word properly and that's too bad because she definitely nailed old Claudia on the contradictory angle. 

Poor beautiful Puerto Rico.  What has it ever done to the HWs to deserve this kind of crazy?

Edited by copacabana
  • Love 3

eta:  YaYa isn't doing the vocals in the Whitney movie, Deborah Cox is.

I know that Ya Ya wasn't singing.  I didn't particularly like her acting either.  I couldn't get into her as Whitney.  Jada Pinkett, yes; Whitney, no.  I think it was her voice.  I just wasn't feeling her and her lip syncing was too noticeable to me because I knew she wasn't singing it.  The best biopic to me was Sissy Spacek in Coal Miner's Daughter playing Loretta Lynn because she did her own vocals and it worked because it matched her speaking voice.  To me, that is the key.  That's why I think Demetria or some other actress who can also sing would have been better for the part.  Again, I think Demetria should stick to acting.

Oh Kandi, that yellow dress was not a good fashion choice.

Right!  And was that Kandi commenting on Porsha's large ass?  Pot meet kettle!  Kandi really should never comment on anyone's body or style of dress.  She leaves herself too open for ridicule. 

Claudia going in on Porsha for no reason. She said she did not like Porsha laughing at the things Nene was saying at the dinner.

It's funny that Claudia had no problem with her bff Kenya laughing at Demetria when old blue hair revealed that she dated Roger "Ricky Bobby/Justin Bobby/Roger Rabbit".

but I will give Kenya and Cynthia credit for at least understanding it's okay to apologize and for trying to actually KEEP those amends.

I really haven't seen Kenya keep any amends since she's been on this show.  Her apologies are just as, if not more insincere than Nene's if you ask me.  She hugged up with Porsha numerous times, but still goes in on her every chance she gets.  She's also done that to Nene.  If you talk smack about someone behind their back right after you supposedly apologized to them then you're just a big fat fake!  Period!

Edited by swankie
  • Love 8

I made it through the first ten minutes before turning it off.  Haven't we done the whole two teams thing on this show before? 

Also, I'm totally uninterested in watching Kandi promote her sex toy business at this point.  To me there's something...hypocritical, I guess is the word, about her continuously doing that and then sitting quietly while Nene insults Claudia by calling her a whore (and, to be fair, when Claudia uses Nene's stripper past the same way).  If part of your brand is that female sexuality is a positive thing, I think maybe you should try and shut it down when people argue the opposite.  And since she doesn't, I guess she's just out for money and free advertisements via the show.  I'm over it.

• Love 4