Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E10: Puerto Read-Co!

• Start Topic

From what I can recall, Demetria didn't start up with Phaedra at the table until Phady made a shady comment about Demetria AT the table. Demetria isn't afraid of confronting somebody because she charged up to Kenya a few episodes ago about Rogerbobb.

If you're going to be shady towards someone in public don't be surprised if you get clapped back on in public.

Now I get including all of Claudia's TH about her being biracial...Nene's halfbreed comments.

At the table, the seemed to be having a back and forth of what you said vs what I meant and Demetria caught an attitude when it came to Roger Bobb. Phaedra was rude, but as it goes to what she said about Roger Bobb...What exactly did Demetria think Phaedra and everybody else was going to say when you bring up your absentee bae every 7 seconds?

This weird idea that people in shitty situations shouldn't have opinions about things is so odd to me.  Not only does that never happen in real life, it's CERTAINLY never going to happen on a TV show.

• Love 4

Demetria didn't say anything about Rogerbobb etc at the table when TeamNasty arrived. She was talking to Cynthia & em about the concert, her dress rehearsal etc.

Team Nasty arrived and Demetria was still talking about her dress rehearsals, sound checks, etc. Phaedra made a shady remark about the dress rehearsal and that's when Demetrua confronted Phaedra.

It wasn't like Demetria was sitting at the table talking about Rogerbobb and then Phaedra chimed in. Demetria was talking about her concert when Phaedra went in. And then had the nerve to say "Don't invite me to nothing else." If you truly feel that way, check yourself out of your hotel room, paid for by Rogerbobb/Bravo and go home.

I think one thing that ticked me off was both Nene & Phaedra's I GOTS A HUZZBIN & U DONT attitude. Yeah, one got a Huzzbin who stole old people's retirement checks to make it rain in the club & won't come home at night and the other got a Huzzbin who is nothing more than a geriatric lapdog.

But they got HUZZBINS, though.

• Love 16

I'm talking about Demetria/Phaedra's conversation after Deme confronted Phaedra.

Both sides were at the table side sniggling. Neither side was welcoming to the other.

Phaedra apologized to Deme then said don't invite me nowhere anymore. I

• Love 3

Someone called into Andy's show and mentioned that comment and Andy basically had no reaction. Andy covers Nene's behind all the time. I'm sick of it and he lets her get away with everything.

Was that during the aftershow? Because I just watched WWHL, and it wasn't a caller, but Andy himself who brought up the half-breed slur. He said that people ((on Twitter, maybe?) were buzzing about it, and asked Claudia how she felt. Instead of saying if he was offended by the remark, he then asked Claudia if she was offended.

I agree, though, that he seems to love Nene's brand of talk. If he's ok with her homophobic talk from last season, I can't see him getting up in arms about anything.

• Love 5

Complaining about the size of her room to the person who invited her. And it all went downhill from there.

Nene is always talking about her pockets, but I notice that she did not pull out her wallet to upgrade her room since she thought it was not big enough.  Folks with money don't talk, they show.

There is always issues about the rooms, can't everybody just be grateful.   I mean your not paying for it.   If you need to be in a better room then upgrade and pay for it your damn self.

I was really annoyed with Bravo for showing that.  I'm sure it was supposed to come across as "NeNe being NeNe," but it was so classless to insult the hotel.  I don't think that's the free publicity O:live wanted.

• Love 3

Was that during the aftershow? Because I just watched WWHL, and it wasn't a caller, but Andy himself who brought up the half-breed slur. He said that people ((on Twitter, maybe?) were buzzing about it, and asked Claudia how she felt. Instead of saying if he was offended by the remark, he then asked Claudia if she was offended.

I agree, though, that he seems to love Nene's brand of talk. If he's ok with her homophobic talk from last season, I can't see him getting up in arms about anything.

Andy may have addressed it at the beginning, but a caller did call up and talk about that comment and how it was inappropriate. It was the middle of the show. That's how I know Nene even said it because I missed the actual first airing of Real Housewives tonight. 

Edited by venusnv80
  • Love 2

Andy may have addressed it at the beginning, but a caller did call up and talk about that comment and how it was inappropriate. It was the middle of the show. That's how I know Nene even said it because I missed the actual first airing of Real Housewives tonight.

You're right - someone called in and said he was offended, but then he asked Claudia a separate question about Nene. I'm not sure what Andy was supposed to do, since the conversation veered away from the half-breed slur. I think this is what you're going to get with the HW's - take a cast of big mouths, a lot of whom are dumb and ignorant, tell them to bring the drama, add liquor, and stupidity reigns. Brandi on RHOBH made racist jokes, and likely got a raise. Nene seems to be one of Andy's favorites. I think it stinks, but I don't know if it's going to change.

• Love 3

that comment and how it was inappropriate. It was the middle of the show. That's how I know Nene even said it

I don't want to re-watch the episode for an exact quote... NeNe made some remark that she didn't think it was necessary to apologize for hurting someone's feelings if it wasn't deliberate.

• Love 1

I think Phaedra has been hanging out with people who suck their own dingalings too long.  What's this talk about entertainers shoving gerbils up their asses and such?  She needs to raise the bar (pun intended) on who she represents these days.  smdh

• Love 15

How does Phaedra's "apology" qualify as such when she's telling her hostess not to invite her anywhere in the next breath? Even if Mr. Demetria didn't pay for the trip, no one forced Phaedra to participate in filming. And if Bravo somehow *did* invoke contracts to nudge Phaedra into traveling, that's not Demetria's fault. Although Claudia did nail NeNe dead to rights in the content of what she was saying, I winced a little bit when she tried to up the caustic comedy quotient because I have to agree that he sarcasm wasn't especially clever - save the "bridesmaids" line, of course. I shouldn't be surprised after the entire cast told Kenya she was lucky she "didn't get her ass beat" by a man last year, but Phaedra and Nene's insistence on trying to leverage their respective marriages as some sort of reflection of personal value continues to be so bizarre. . . I have little to no faith that NeNe's slur will garner any reprimand whatsoever from Andy. History has shown he's much more trigger happy to take offense at ostensibly homophobic comments. . . but that's actually just demonstrably been a way for him to get digs in at employees he simply doesn't like. He's extended passes to NeNe for her extended pattern of questionable statements on sexuality (gays are "half lady"), and he retconned Brandi Glanville's repeated attacks on Joyce Giraud's black/Hispanic ethnicity as one off-color joke. Likewise, Tamra Judge used "beaner" on air in reference to her own husband. Both ladies remain firmly entrenched in their own casts.

• Love 4

1. Why was Phaedra waving her ring in Demetria's face when she's planning on divorcing her husband? Old habits die hard, I guess. Poor thing.

2. Theory: Bravo is deliberately screwing with Cynthia's look to make Kenya look better. Cynthia gets the makeup artist who just got out of a 6-week program, Kenya gets the pro. Cynthia's wardrobe budget gets slashed to hell, Kenya gets the extra. Cynthia has to wear the same tired blond scraggly weave all season long, Kenya's going to the salon every week. I swear, there's a conspiracy afoot. It's seriously the only explanation. Lol

• Love 9

I lol'd when Claudia compared Nene's hair to George Washington's & then said Nene was one of the "founding father's" of throwing shade (paraphrasing).

Upthread a poster was upset that Cynthia, Kenya or Claudia compared looks/beauty which a person has no control over. That's fair. But what about Nene calling Claudia a "half breed"? Like Claudia had any control over her conception. Glass houses for days.

Edited by turbogirlnyc
  • Love 8

See, clowns like Phaedra never learn I thought we had a chat with her about putting her head down and keeping her mouth shut this season. And the rolling of those eyes has got to stop.

Demetria is better than me because as soon as Phaedra mumbled under her breath "don't invite me anywhere else"  I would have been like-- Bitch leave, Rogerbobb and I will have you on the next first class flight out of here.

Aside from being rude, Phaedra just seemed out of it.  Her one liners did not make any sense.

Edited by SpringTulips
  • Love 12

I thought Kenya, at Claudia podiatrist appointment was being silly. My girlfriend would have been clowning me like that. I would have pretended to be grumpy about it, but taking it all in good fun.

Wow, Claudia sure got to He-man, I mean Nene! Loved it. It was delicious.

• Love 11

1. Why was Phaedra waving her ring in Demetria's face when she's planning on divorcing her husband? Old habits die hard, I guess. Poor thing.

2. Theory: Bravo is deliberately screwing with Cynthia's look to make Kenya look better. Cynthia gets the makeup artist who just got out of a 6-week program, Kenya gets the pro. Cynthia's wardrobe budget gets slashed to hell, Kenya gets the extra. Cynthia has to wear the same tired blond scraggly weave all season long, Kenya's going to the salon every week. I swear, there's a conspiracy afoot. It's seriously the only explanation. Lol

They pay for their own hair, makeup and wardrobe stylists, not Bravo. I don't think Cynthia has the budget for these extras because she is paying all of Peters bills, the bars, as well as her own and their household bills.

• Love 9

Its so crazy.  wasn't the woman Nene wanted to bring on to RHOA  MYnique biracial?

You're applying too much common sense. Logic goes out the window when All don't hail the Great Nene. When she feels attacked, she goes for the jugular.

• Love 6

What's this talk about entertainers shoving gerbils up their asses and such?  She needs to raise the bar (pun inten

The only entertainer reported shoving gerbils up his ass was Richard Gere. That I ever heard of.

I'm always surprised when so-called intelligent people (women) make disparaging remarks about women that are older...because they are older. Do they not understand if God Blesses them with continued life they will become older?.

A girlfriend of mine was buried in September of last year. She took great pleasure when I was in my 30s and she was in her 20s, making remarks about me being an old woman, usually it was during conversation about our looks, weights,husbands in general and hers in particular, because she thought he was attracted to me. I bet she was surprised when she died she was still younger than me.

• Love 2

Aside from being rude, Phaedra just seemed out of it. Her one liners did not make any sense.

I agree, she wasn't making a lot of sense during the majority of the episode. I would suspect the stress she's been under is taking it's toll.

NeNe, on the other hand, has no excuse for the remarks she made, calling Claudia a half-breed. Add to that her gay slurs and I can no longer wish her well.

• Love 8

Claudia read the FUCK out of Nene. You could tell that the Moose was heated. That's when she started tossing around hearsay and rumors while Claudia was hitting her with stone cold facts. And laughing the entire time. It was a thing of beauty. I can only hope Porsha is next.

I think what got Nene going in even harder at Claudia, is that Claudia didn't get upset, smiled, and did not back down.  First zinger about oh the one (show) that was cancelled, had me laughing, then the one about spell Bridesmaids had me laughing harder.  Of course, then Nene goes in to call Claudia a half breed and a whore.  Since Nene went so low, I think a couple of Claudia's lines hit a sore spot.  It's about time, honestly.  Nene has said whatever she wanted and no one really challenged her one bit.  She's gone from someone who I thought was fun and rooted for, to someone I cannot stand to watch any longer.

Yes! The read was greatness.  And Nene was definitely set off by Claudia smiling and laughing and calmly replying to all her insults.  Nene couldn't yell Claudia into submission like she's done with some of the other ladies.  "Spell bridesmaids!" almost made me roll off my bed!

How about the look that stylist gave Phaedra, Chile.

If that was the stylist responsible for that atrocious outfit Demetria wore to that music video release party (without the video...how dreadful!) then he needed to be read.  Just because you call yourself a stylist does not mean you automatically have good taste.  Just sayin.

The stylist and make-up artist where trying way to hard.  He should have just taken it as a compliment and kept it moving, especially since all of Demetria's outfits have been awful!

Got to also give props to Porscha for her "why you starting this dinner off with negativity?", then sips her drink.  Lol!  These ladies certainly provided my morning laugh today.

• Love 3

Okay, I know I shouldn't laugh so hard at Kenya's toupee and age jokes directed Nene, but I just can't help myself. They may be immature, but so damn funny. 

Have these women been watching My Girl? Did they take Jamie Lee Curtis's advice about "A girl can never wear too much blue eye shadow" that seriously? Because damn. Not a good look, ladies. 

Okay, so now Demetria states that they WERE on a break when Roger Bobb stepped out with Gocha? Because last week it sounded like the interaction happened during one of their "on" periods. Clearly they've been to the Ross n Rachel school of "Breaks", because I'm confused as a motherfucker. 

I think Demetria is kind of pathetic and desperate, but Phaedra didn't really need to needle her like that. Wait until someone has offended you before you start in with the passive aggressive digs. 

Travelling Nene is even worse than regular Nene. "I'll just make do"? "Let me crawl back into my closet?" Bitch, please. If you really were a world traveller, you'd know that many other countries do not have the spread out spaces that America does. Quality over quantity, bitch!

I just have to say, Claudia is my new hero. I wasn't sure what to think of her at first, especially being friends with Kenya. But when she point blank asked Nene to spell "bridesmaids", she won over my evil, black heart! And then, and then....it gets even better! Ramen head??? I'm dying. Literally. Call an ambulance. 

It got chaotic there at the end, but did Nene seriously call Claudia a "half breed"??? If so, I'm surprised Claudia didn't go over the table. Nene has got to be the most foul woman in the history of this show, and I'm embarrassed she used to be my favorite. 

• Love 16

I was just thinking about what was hollow about last night's show.  The reads were good, but they were out of order because Demetria and Claudia have not been on the show long enough to produce such reads.  It just seemed like a lot of ammo delivered after only one or two meetings.

Andy is like any other boss.  He likes any employee that makes him money and/or status.

• Love 3

Okay, so now Demetria states that they WERE on a break when Roger Bobb stepped out with Gocha? Because last week it sounded like the interaction happened during one of their "on" periods. Clearly they've been to the Ross n Rachel school of "Breaks", because I'm confused as a motherfucker. 

She can't keep her lies straight.  Last week, after she ran out of the house, she told Cynthia that Gocha was lying because she (Demetria) knew for sure that she and Ricky Bobby were definitely together at that time.  Now, all of a sudden, they were on a break and he'd already told her about it.  Whatever chick.  Get your storyline in order before you come on the show.

And I'm sorry, but I was cracking up when Phaedra was shading Demetria in the recording studio:

P: Are you trying to be a pop star?

D: I'm trying to be me.

P: Well what genre is "me" in?

D: <blink, blink>

Too fucking much!

• Love 4

Travelling Nene is even worse than regular Nene. "I'll just make do"? "Let me crawl back into my closet?" Bitch, please. If you really were a world traveller, you'd know that many other countries do not have the spread out spaces that America does. Quality over quantity, bitch!

I'm a nobody and even I've been to Puerto Rico. NeNe said she'd never been there. Hell, she'd have never left the confines of Atlanta if it weren't for this show sending them on trips, and her getting a couple of bit parts in two TV shows.

• Love 12

Porsha, Nene and Phaedra tried way too hard to haze the newest ladies.  I found Porsha's entitled diva act way too much-who is she to give Nene a run for her money?  I am really suppose to believe Porsha is carrying around a $80,000.00 purse?  Is there such a thing?

Very disappointed Bravo/NBC/Universal continues to give Nene a platform.  Nene is and always has been a bully.  To reward her with a spot on E!News tonight is unconscionable.  What part of half-breed does Bravo/NBC/Universal not understand is a racial slur? I also want Bravo to stop airing the word whore.  It seems Phaedra, Nene and Brandi use it and it is just wrong. I was surprised Claudia was able to maintain her composure and keep Nene off balance. 

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 11

Nene has got to be the most foul woman in the history of this show, and I'm embarrassed she used to be my favorite. 

I have intensely disliked Nene since day one; now I just fuckin' hate her.

One great point Claudia made in her TH was that she wants none of the things Nene brags about having. Bags and shoes and stupid shit. She's so common.

I'm assuming "stupid shit" refers to Greg (or maybe her son)?    :-)

• Love 8

Demetria and Claudia have not been on the show long enough to produce such reads.

I see it as NeNe and Phaedra being scared of maintaining their place on the show. Here are two very pretty newcomers, NeNe's been threatening to quit for several years, Phaedra's storyline just got locked up in prison.... they are nervous as hell. That's why they will be bullying the two new girls, and anyone else they perceive as a threat. Porsha is already reduced to losing her peach. Those two don't want to be the next to go.

• Love 9

I don't think the shade about Nenes hair is about length.  Kenyas aunt has a short natural style and is perhaps the most beautiful woman to be shown on RHOA.

Right, and back in the day when Cynthia would occasionally rock her natural hair style, I thought she looked beautiful!  This blonde bobbed wig she's sporting now (paired with the aforementioned hideous blue eyeshadow) just isn't very cute. 

DID Claudia take her weave out?  I didn't tune in until 15 minutes in so I might have missed something.  From what I saw, I thought she was just sporting one of those styles where people "tuck" their luck hair under so it looks like a bob. 

And while on the subject! I thought Kenya's "claim to fame" was that her hair was all hers, all natural.  No weaves.  Is that not right? 

• Love 1

This was the exact episode that I deleted RHOA from my TiVo. I cannot stand Nene and it has reached a level that is not tolerable. Fuck that self-righteous ignorant bitch. I'm done.

Me too. Done. I had my fill of Nene last season, and was so hoping her role this season would be so limited, she'd hardly be around. But I can't anymore.  Just sick of her  arrogance and her mouth.

I don't understand the Phaedra/Demetria drama at all - I keep thinking something has been edited out, because it seems to have come out of nowhere.  And, Demetria, I would not be proud of the fact that I've had an on/off relationship for 8 years with a guy that takes breaks.

Another thing I'm sick of: Roger Bobb.  Hours and hours of footage and Bravo puts the new girl and Roger Bobb front and center. 

Porsha has officially become the LuAnn of Atlanta.   No peach, but in every scene.  

If Claudia can hold her own with Nene, she'll be ok.  Nene's comments were rude and disgusting. 

• Love 5
Aside from being rude, Phaedra just seemed out of it. Her one liners did not make any sense.

I don't even like Phaedra, but I found her behaviour really odd last night. Her shade is usually quite subtle, and saved for the THs. She was coming hard for Demetria, for no reason, which just doesn't seem typical for Phaedra. My first thought was that she must really need the Bravo paycheque to be showing her ass like she did. It was not cute.

Porsha screaming for the driver to carry her bags, acting all brand new. Not a good look.

Claudia wasn't wearing weave when she called out ole Ramen Noodles. And Claudia's barbs had more to do with Nene's edges being in the Witness Protection program, than her terrible choices in wigs anyway.

And while on the subject! I thought Kenya's "claim to fame" was that her hair was all hers, all natural.  No weaves.  Is that not right?

They all use pieces to add length and fullness. Hell, Porsha was wearing at least 5 bags last night, but everyone knows Nene is straight up bald under that wet bathrug she calls a hairdo.

Edited by Lakewood27
  • Love 7
They all use pieces to add length and fullness. Hell, Porsha was wearing at least 5 bags last night, but everyone knows Nene is straight up bald under that wet bathrug she calls a hairdo.

She probably is by now.  I really thought that blonde mess on her head was her hair; I saw her in 2012 and her hair (it WAS her hair) was short and blonde.  

Nene would look 100% better if she wore her hair natural (most of the women would look 1000% better if they wore their hair natural, but they probably don't even know what their natural hair looks like, and probably wouldn't know how to take care of it.)

I didn't like that Nene called Claudia "half breed" but, Claudia seems to bring out every chance she gets that she's biracial, once was enough Claudia.  I mean Obama doesn't bring it up every second.

Somebody help a middle aged white lady out -- what are "edges" and what was Claudia accusing Nene of in relation to them?

I knew it was a serious insult, but couldn't quite grasp exactly what was implied.

• Love 7

Well, according to these bitches I am OLD; so, give a granny a break! I have just a COUPLE of questions.  What are those "edges" everyone keeps talking about?? Edges of the wigs or what?  And seriously, Porsha is a good-looking young woman, but an $80K PURSE???  IS there such a thing?

• Love 3

I wasnt' sure about Caudia but I now absolutely love her. She read NeNe and put her in her place all at once. It was beautiful. There is an old theory that once you bring Hitler into an argument it means you have lost. On RHOA I believe there is a new standard, when you call someone a Whore you have lost. Because that seems to be the go to slur. Good thing I suppose because I would bet  good money Porsha doesn't know who Hitler is anyway.

At any rate, when Nene started calling Claudia a whore, it was game over, win for Miss Claudia. You go girl.

Demetria is clearly delusional and boring and I have no great love for her, but Phaedra, really bitch? You are STILL going to pull the "I got a ring" card? Honey, you got a ring from a prior, current and future convicted felon.  Talk about  delusional. 

Phaedra, honey, there are worse things than being single. You should know, you married one.

• Love 18

They all use pieces to add length and fullness. Hell, Porsha was wearing at least 5 bags last night, but everyone knows Nene is straight up bald under that wet bathrug she calls a hairdo.

Lying Kenya always swears her hair is all hers. She has stated and bragged repeatedly and proudly on WWHL (because Andy is always bringing it up)she does not use weaves or peices. I don't believe her. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 2

For what it's worth, Kenya had very full, beautiful hair when she won Miss USA. I know they don't allow any of the entrants to wear hair pieces of any type. It has to be all their own natural hair. (A friend was runner-up one year after Kenya won, so that's who told me.)

• Love 5
Lying Kenya always swears her hair is all hers. She has stated and bragged repeatedly and proudly on WWHL (because Andy is always bringing it up)she does not use weaves or peices. I don't believe her.

Kenya may wear weave, but Kenya doesn't need weave. When she went on WWHL and Andry ran his fingers through her hair, it was all hers.

• Love 6

Why does Nene think that everyone is being manipulated by Kenya?  

Probably for the same reasons everyone thinks everyone is being manipulated by Nene.  Kenya is manipulative as is Nene and those being manipulated by them....Cynthia....have shown they have no spine so it is easily believable they would be manipulated.

I thought both Claudia and Nene made asses of themselves at dinner.  If there's one thing I cannot stand about women it's when they argue and talk over each other.  The insults were ridiculously stupid and for all the slams about how immature someone was being it sure looked to me like both of them had the market cornered on that behavior.  This whole idea on these shows of someone thinking they need to one up someone else in the insult department is stupid and eye roll worthy.  I wouldn't be friends with either of them after that display.

And the other women were all ridiculous as well.  Had I been sitting at that table I would've told them all to shut the fuck up.  And let's not make Demetria out to be some saint, we all know she didn't pay for shit on this vacation.  This whole diatribe of one woman orchestrating the trip and then getting offended when someone isn't grateful for all they did has been done and redone.  This shit is planned and paid for by Bravo.  C'mon now.

• Love 9

I bet NeNe loses her mind every time she see's her TH with that dutch boy wig and the shadows all over her face. She must want to kill somebody! lol

Porsha and the expensive purse comments between her and NeNe.... does she or does she not have a sugar daddy? What's really going on with her

I think Claudia is gorgeous. Which I'm sure eats at NeNe.

Demetria needs to go away. She is pretty and has a killer body but damn is she boring. Not funny or clever in any way.  

If NeNe is such a successful rich bitch, why hasn't she given up this show? Never liked her, never will. She is mean, resentful and miserable through and through and no matter what she says, I don't think she is happy with the way her "movie star" career is going. Temporary parts on Broadway and D list shows in Vegas are not what Miss Nene has in mind for herself. She wants to be the big lead star and is going to grow tired of these tidbit jobs her agent is getting for her.  I guess I just answered my own question. This is why she is still hanging on to that peach. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 6

I didn't like that Nene called Claudia "half breed" but, Claudia seems to bring out every chance she gets that she's biracial, once was enough Claudia.  I mean Obama doesn't bring it up every second.

I didn't like Claudia bringing up "biracial" every five minutes and said so during the episode she was introduced on.  However, I haven't seen Claudia air out her biracialness with the girls except for Kenya.  She's been pretty much silent in general and most of her scenes have been goofing off with Kenya.  I think the "biracial" THs were added/not cut to emphasize Nene's "half breed" comments in this episode...because without Claudia explaining her heritage in the THs, Nene's "half breed" comments don't make much sense.

Somebody help a middle aged white lady out -- what are "edges" and what was Claudia accusing Nene of in relation to them?

LOL! Edges are your hairline/hair on the side of your head.  When you wear weaves/wigs/lacefronts a lot, sometimes the glue/tension can pull your hair out.  Claudia was saying Nene has no hairline/hair on the side of her head.  Google "Naomi Campbell Edges" to get a visual of what I'm talking about.

Edited by drivethroo
  • Love 6