Type keyword(s) to search

Real Housewives in the Media

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,
  • Take discussions of individual housewives to their threads.
  • Watch your tone.
  • This is not the let's complain about who "ruined the show" thread.  Let's stick to media discussions. 
  • Start Topic

Did that bitch Frankel just accuse Luann of too much self promotion ? Hahahahahahaha life is not a cabaret ? Yeah well being skinny doesn’t give one value as a girl or a woman. Hate her. And it ain’t even March 6th . 

Can’t wait. I love what Jill brings to this show her perky busybody yenta self has been missed. Folks she gave us the phrase PP the family vaaan of RHONY!

Edited by Alonzo Mosely FBI
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13
On 12/16/2018 at 9:22 AM, SweetieDarling said:

Or at least keep them covered and stop showing us how horrible they look! She thinks she so sexy. I know others disagree and think she looks great, but I think she looks emaciated, not as bad a Bella Hadid in Yolanda's (RHBH) thread, but not far behind.

I think that is her natural frame, so I think she looks fine, except for the Frankenboobs.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Maybe it's me, but this photo doesn't look cohesive at all.  I sort of like it when they wear coordinating colors.  Lot of photo editing here, but Dorinda looks almost unrecognizable.

Screenshot (448).png

Screenshot (449).png

Those are some strange outfit choices. 

It looks like they’re dressed for different events.

Lu’s hair is huge. 

Is that scaffolding behind them? 

Did someone tease Beth’s hair near her part and then smooth it down? She has volume in odd areas. 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Those are some strange outfit choices. 

It looks like they’re dressed for different events.

Lu’s hair is huge. 

Is that scaffolding behind them? 

Did someone tease Beth’s hair near her part and then smooth it down? She has volume in odd areas. 

They all look like victims of one of those Facebook after makeup photos.

• Love 7
18 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Maybe it's me, but this photo doesn't look cohesive at all.  I sort of like it when they wear coordinating colors.  Lot of photo editing here, but Dorinda looks almost unrecognizable.

Screenshot (448).png

Screenshot (449).png

Say what you will, but for my tastes, these women have the best plastic surgeons and wardrobes of the entire franchise (even though Tinsley is looking a little intense).  Dorinda looks like she's had some work done - maybe a little jaw-work a la Bethenny.

I LOVE all the outfits.   Dorinda has always had my favorite fashion sense and she doesn't disappoint here. I love it.

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 6
13 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Oh, yay. We get to watch Beth sob again this season.

Things I will always hate:  Bethenny sobbing.  Tinsley crying over Scott.

Things I will always love:  Bethenny shouting at someone to go to sleep.  Dorinda reading someone the riot act. 

• Love 6
On ‎1‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 2:16 PM, AnnA said:

They're all guilty of self-promotion. 

That doesn't negate the fact that Bethanny is a huge insufferable hypocrite.

23 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Who are the other two women kissing?

That's what I want to know - I can't tell if they're cast members or not. They're really getting down, whoever they are!

• Love 5

That video gave me life! No kidding. Hands down my favorite franchise. Best surgeons by far and I would wear anything out of B's closet. Except that damn jumpsuit she is sporting in the opening. Yikes!

"Go to fucking sleep!"    *Housewife passes out cold*  

Light it up Ladies!  

• Love 8

I am sure Lu will be insufferable and talking non-stop about the success (is it really? Not being snarky, I actually want to know) of her cabaret show, but why is Bethenny giving her a hard time? Is she mad because someone is promoting herself more than her? Wasn't she Lu's best friend when she was back in rehab? Seems to me that Beth only likes you when you're "down". If Sonja all of a sudden found success in any of her 48329045 "businesses" would Bethenny still kick it with her?

I see Tinsley's new thing will be to cry, I mean, the only scene I remember was her crying with her mom over her frozen eggs. I guess she has found her niche.  

• Love 8
On January 30, 2019 at 9:50 PM, ShawnaLanne said:

I've missed you, Anna.

I wonder if Sonja knocked anymore teeth out when she dropped.

I missed you too Shawnalanne.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 1
On 1/28/2019 at 8:27 PM, Jextella said:

I LOVE all the outfits.   Dorinda has always had my favorite fashion sense and she doesn't disappoint here. I love it.

Never really thought about this much until recently, but I agree. She pretty much always looks stylish, appropriate for an occasion, and in clothes that fit. I get the impression that she’s not “trying” to look like anything except the best she can look.

• Love 12
On 2/3/2019 at 3:33 PM, ivygirl said:

Never really thought about this much until recently, but I agree. She pretty much always looks stylish, appropriate for an occasion, and in clothes that fit. I get the impression that she’s not “trying” to look like anything except the best she can look.

And her style always has that extra flourish and usually, everyone has a stumble, doesn't look good or overdone. I hope she reigns in her drinking. She's a huge reminder, in an annoying way, of why I make a meeting every week.

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 10

Is it Bethenny only likes people when they are down, or is it give Luann a modicum of success and she instantly reverts to her regular insufferable self? 

I guess we'll know in a few weeks!

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Jel said:

Is it Bethenny only likes people when they are down, or is it give Luann a modicum of success and she instantly reverts to her regular insufferable self? 

I guess we'll know in a few weeks!

Why choose? 🤣

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Lu’s voice is really deep and scratchy, when she says, “What?!?” 

How many years has she been smoking cigarettes?

She needs to stop the smoking and the drinking.  She sounds like a hungover chain smoker, 24/7.  As someone who smoked heavily for 29 years and is not unfamiliar with an occasional Russian potato juice hangover, I know of what I speak.

Ftr, I no longer participate in either sport.  And yes, I'm that ex-smoker.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5