Type keyword(s) to search

Real Housewives in the Media

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,
  • Take discussions of individual housewives to their threads.
  • Watch your tone.
  • This is not the let's complain about who "ruined the show" thread.  Let's stick to media discussions. 
  • Start Topic

7 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

What does that last part with all of the symbols mean? Am I the only one who doesn’t understand what this means and why you post them?

I'm not sure but I think that one is supposed to symbolize a shrug.  (Hand,arm,smiley face,arm,hand) There  are a bazillion emojis to use so "drawing" one doesn't make sense to me but whatever makes your boat float. 

Edited by AnnA
3 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

I’m not shaming anyone. I’m truly confused as to what this is supposed to mean. Why not just say what you want to say? 

Neither am I.   I wouldn't even consider that an emoji.

These are emojis ?????

I have a problem with all the acronyms but I'm also one who texts in complete sentences with punctuation. 

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 2
47 minutes ago, AnnA said:

I didn't think so.  I loved it!

Bravo and Jill set it up and Bethenny did her job.    It had nothing to do with Ramona.

Bethenny just has to say things in the bitchiest way possible - all it shows is her own insecurity. 

• Love 7
11 minutes ago, film noire said:

@SuprSuprElevated 

I love it when you throw in a shrug; it's akin to Lady Goose appearing :)

~and yes, that is a big fat hint I want to see the RHoNY mascot in the reunion thread.

OK call me clueless (again).  Who is Lady Goose and What is the RHONY mascot?

1 hour ago, chick binewski said:

I truly believe Ramona is so taken with herself she doesn't understand feelings of jealousy. I DO think she's openly resentful of Bethenny, who was able to return to RH to promote her business and get another spinoff without having to show much of an interior life. And I do think Carole tried to use apathy as a tool - I really think she was done with Bethenny but tried to make her reflections with other cast members seem like she wanted some sort of reconciliation.

Dorinda, to me, has absolutely had it with Sonja, Lu and Bethenny. Sonja's delusions of grandeur would absolutely make me snap in two if I had to deal with her IRL. Luann received support from Dorinda on the show when the cast pretended that Lu believed herself to be a recovering alcoholic; Lu repaid Dorinda by admonishing Dorinda's behavior in Colombia. Bethenny went out drinking with Dorinda, sent Dorinda to her room then invited her out for dinner. While Dorinda is responsible for her own behavior, Bethenny seemed to seriously enjoy telling her how much of a drunk Dorinda was. I also think Dorinda likes to be recognized for the kind things she does, like making a big fuss for everyone at Christmas. What does Bethenny do? States that her skinnygirl Christmas parties are now a "tradition" and that she puts the B in Berkshires. It's like she cannot allow anyone to have one thing they're good at (unless she needs an ally; in that case Luann is a Broadway-level star and Sonja is Donna Karan).

**I may actually need another session at your booth @SuprSuprElevated because clearly I am off the rails with how much I thought I give these people** 

Oh, my gosh. This post is all kinds of awesome.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Bethenny just has to say things in the bitchiest way possible - all it shows is her own insecurity. 

I don't know what it shows but I do know I love when she does it. 

And Ramona deserved it anyway. 

• Love 4
45 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

I’m truly confused as to what this is supposed to mean. 

I think of them as the body language of the online world-- we can't hear each other's voices or see facial expressions, and an emoji can completely change the tone of what's being expressed; keep people from bristling when the comment was meant to be a joke (or -- usually at reddit  -- the reverse :)

23 minutes ago, AnnA said:

Who is Lady Goose and What is the RHONY mascot?

That great photo of the goose  -- half seen, eyes peering out  -- that Supr posts in episode threads every now and then. (eta: I call her a lady, but she might be a male goose. Which would be a gander. So she would actually be a he, Lord Gander. But dammit, I'm sticking to Lady Goose!  ; )

Edited by film noire
  • Love 7
9 minutes ago, film noire said:

That great photo of the goose  -- half seen, eyes peering out  -- that Supr posts in episode threads every now and then. 

Thank you!    I love that picture.    I didn't know she was our mascot but I love that idea too!   

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 1
Just now, hoodooznoodooz said:

I love that you created that shrug with symbols!!!

Okay, let me set the record straight.  This emoji was created by someone alright, but not me and not yesterday.  If one were inclined to search "shrug emoji" on their preferred search engine, your screen would be littered with it.

Thank you though, I would like to take credit for it.  I think it's very creative, and looks just like a shrug.

I'm funny that way.

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 12
59 minutes ago, film noire said:

I think of them as the body language of the online world-- we can't hear each other's voices or see facial expressions, and an emoji can completely change the tone of what's being expressed; keep people from bristling when the comment was meant to be a joke (or -- usually at reddit  -- the reverse :)

That great photo of the goose  -- half seen, eyes peering out  -- that Supr posts in episode threads every now and then. (eta: I call her a lady, but she might be a male goose. Which would be a gander. So she would actually be a he, Lord Gander. But dammit, I'm sticking to Lady Goose!  ; )

Responding in Small Talk - 

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
6 hours ago, film noire said:

I hope (if the rumours about him being a sexual harasser are true) that Cohen ends up in the trash can of media history asap.

My WTF moment in that clip: Ramona and Dorinda saying they would've liked to have been told the cameras would be recording, and then this gem from Bethenny:  "It was none of your business... (cross talk) They were there to film me."  

Bobby's funeral = Bethenny's photo-op. So lost in herself, even a dead man can't stop her from finding the camera...."I'm ready for my close-up, Mr DeMille..."

Thanks for reminding me of that Film Noire. Actually her exact words were "There was only me!" with a huge smug smile on her face. I guess she forgot that it was her and Jill, and that it should have been about Bobby and Jill, not the flippin' Bethenny show. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-3d_s91XBE

The fact that she was waiting in her car and jumped out when Jill came out and the cameras were there is very telling. She had already had her private moment with Jill off camera, but she needed for the world to see. What a big headed insensitive, narcisstic bitch. Jill may have invited the Bravo cameras there but I doubt that it was to showcase Bethenny.

For Andy to make that comment and back her up makes him just as bad. 

Right Bethenny, it's always only her. My God. 

Edited by Happy Camper
Added link
  • Love 12
4 hours ago, AnnA said:

I didn't think so.  I loved it!

Bravo and Jill set it up and Bethenny did her job.    It had nothing to do with Ramona.

I loved it too but possibly for a different reason. Several people have said that it shows B’s narcissism.  I actually don’t see it as that.  I think it is her needling Ramona. She knows how Ramona is and what is truly irritating Ramona—R can’t stand it that B had more screen time, etc.  Especially when Ramona feels like she was the one that stayed friends with Jill.  So, I took the comment as being a bit of a dig to Ramona that the cameras were more interested in her than in Ramona.  Let’s face it, it is easy to rile Ramona up and probably a lot of fun too.  LOL. 

• Love 3
59 minutes ago, diadochokinesis said:

I loved it too but possibly for a different reason. Several people have said that it shows B’s narcissism.  I actually don’t see it as that.  I think it is her needling Ramona. She knows how Ramona is and what is truly irritating Ramona—R can’t stand it that B had more screen time, etc.  Especially when Ramona feels like she was the one that stayed friends with Jill.  So, I took the comment as being a bit of a dig to Ramona that the cameras were more interested in her than in Ramona.  Let’s face it, it is easy to rile Ramona up and probably a lot of fun too.  LOL. 

Ramona Wow.jpg

• Love 4
1 hour ago, diadochokinesis said:

I can understand Bethenny wanting to needle and take digs at Ramona.  I just think that the general tone of the conversation was insensitive to the situation. Ramona was correct in saying that Bethenny was "opportunistic."

It's fine to want to be the centre of attention at a party, but a funeral? Not a good look for Bethenny.

• Love 9
6 hours ago, AnnA said:

Neither am I.   I wouldn't even consider that an emoji.

These are emojis ?????

I have a problem with all the acronyms but I'm also one who texts in complete sentences with punctuation. 

It's an emoticon from back before we had emojis and # was the pound sign, number sign, or a hash (no tag).  Basic examples would be  :) and <3 and ;) and >:( 

There's also the table flip emoticon, which always seems appropriate in housewives threads  ╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, yourmomiseasy said:

It's an emoticon from back before we had emojis and # was the pound sign, number sign, or a hash (no tag).  Basic examples would be  :) and <3 and ;) and >:( 

There's also the table flip emoticon, which always seems appropriate in housewives threads  ╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

That table flip is hilarious. Never saw that before! Thanks YMIE!

• Love 5

Regardless of the status of their friendship, the fact that they chose to film Bethenny meeting Jill at Bobby’s funeral made sense.   Bethenny was close to Bobby before Jill tanked their friendship.  The only other one that would’ve made sense is Luanne but she was in rehab.   

Ramona is an asshole and I’m over Dorinda  being the voice governing authority on death and what is/isn’t appropriate.   

I’m actually curious to see how Ramona and Dorinda manage next season.   I am predicting now that Tinsley and Bethenny somehow forge a friendship.   

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

I can understand Bethenny wanting to needle and take digs at Ramona.  I just think that the general tone of the conversation was insensitive to the situation. Ramona was correct in saying that Bethenny was "opportunistic."

It's fine to want to be the centre of attention at a party, but a funeral? Not a good look for Bethenny.

I would want to poke at Ramona too.  LOL. I’m awful like that. 

I think, to a certain extent, that they are all opportunistic.  I think that is just the type of person that tends to gravitate towards reality tv. You know Ramona and Sonja would have been all over a dramatic, tear-filled scene at the wake/shiva if they knew that the Bravo cameras were up for it.

• Love 6
13 hours ago, AnnA said:

Bravo and Jill set it up and Bethenny did her job.

So altruism on Bethenny's part is off the table?

19 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

Jill knew the score... she invited bravo, she’s a big girl, she knows how they operate. Bravo was not going to just shoot randoms comingband going. Jill knew something had to happen even if they didn’t tell her exactly what. B did her job (which is why Andy loves her), Jill did hers (which is why she had a segment) and the others didn’t matter. The story there was Bethenny and Jill coming together to share a moment of grief. The other two were inconsequential and Dorinda stating that she wouldn’t have filmed was laughable, there is nothing that woman won’t do for more camera time. 

Edited by bagger
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, bagger said:

Jill knew the score... she invited bravo, she’s a big girl, she knows how they operate. Bravo was not going to just shoot randoms comingband going. Jill knew something had to happen even if they didn’t tell her exactly what. B did her job (which is why Andy loves her), Jill did hers (which is why she had a segment) and the others didn’t matter. The story there was Bethenny and Jill coming together to share a moment of grief. The other two were inconsequential and Dorinda stating that she wouldn’t have filmed was laughable, there is nothing that woman won’t do for more camera time. 

This was a funeral. Most people take the day off from their jobs to attend a funeral. IMO both Jill and Bethenny threw Bobby's cold dead body under the bus to have 30 seconds of fame.

That should have been a private moment.

They could not sink any lower on the humanity scale.

If that is indicative of Bethenny's values, she will do anything for the moneyshot, Bryn is doomed.

• Love 11
6 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

If that is indicative of Bethenny's values, she will do anything for the moneyshot, Bryn is doomed.

Also tells you how desperate Jill is to get that apple back.

And I have to say Of the two offenses that is the worst. Bethenny can say she did it for Jill. But that’s all that Jill can say as well. I did it for me. 

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

This was a funeral. Most people take the day off from their jobs to attend a funeral. IMO both Jill and Bethenny threw Bobby's cold dead body under the bus to have 30 seconds of fame.

That should have been a private moment.

They could not sink any lower on the humanity scale.

Bethenny wasn’t married to Bobby. It wasn’t her job to preserve his integrity. That funeral being filmed is on Jill. Was it in bad taste for B and bravo yes but the onus wasn’t on Them it was on his “beloved” wife. Not every indictment of bethenny’s Actions is indicative of her poor parenting skills. We see very little of Bryn through Instagram and nothing to indicate that Bethenny is this terrible ogre of a parent that people assume she is. 

If Bethenny was such a horrendous parent I’m sure Jason and the courts would have already tried to take action. Thus far she hasn’t lost any of her parental rights which leads  me to believe that atbthe very least she’s not an abbusive parent.

all that aside I was speaking of her job and how she does it why her parenting has to be dragged into it is beyond me.

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, bagger said:

Bethenny wasn’t married to Bobby. It wasn’t her job to preserve his integrity. That funeral being filmed is on Jill. Was it in bad taste for B and bravo yes but the onus wasn’t on Them it was on his “beloved” wife. Not every indictment of bethenny’s Actions is indicative of her poor parenting skills. We see very little of Bryn through Instagram and nothing to indicate that Bethenny is this terrible ogre of a parent that people assume she is. 

If Bethenny was such a horrendous parent I’m sure Jason and the courts would have already tried to take action. Thus far she hasn’t lost any of her parental rights which leads  me to believe that atbthe very least she’s not an abbusive parent.

all that aside I was speaking of her job and how she does it why her parenting has to be dragged into it is beyond me.

Jill invited the cameras to film people in general at Bobby's funeral, the moment with Bethenny was not planned by Jill, it was planned by Bethenny, who was stealthily waiting in her car for Jill to reappear. They had already had their private moment. 

I did not state that Bethenny is an abusive parent. Based on her addiction to being in the spotlight, it's only a matter of time before this affects Bryn, whether directly or indirectly. We have already seen evidence of this when she posted about Bryn crying in front of the Cookie photo every day. That  smacks of exploitation.

At this point in time it seems that Bethenny has to be cautious of not letting Bryn be focused on in her Instagram because she is trying to get full custody. If she is successful this will likely change. 

So, yes, poor Bryn. 

• Love 8
23 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

Jill invited the cameras to film people in general at Bobby's funeral, the moment with Bethenny was not planned by Jill, it was planned by Bethenny, who was stealthily waiting in her car for Jill to reappear. They had already had their private moment. 

In one of the reunion clips, Ramona made that same argument about Bethenny and Andy corrected her saying "it was what I wanted."      Andy wanted a Bethenny/Jill moment on film and Bethenny did her job.    Their private moment was inside the memorial.  This one was planned for outside.  Bethenny had to wait for Jill to leave.  

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 8
19 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

Bethenny was not planned by Jill, it was planned by Bethenny, who was stealthily waiting in her car for Jill to reappear. They had already had their private moment. 

I saw Bethenny coming out of the funeral and waiting for Jill after. She made a joke about a gift bag that both Jill and her sister seemed to appreciate. 

So waiting in the car before was for the group sans Jill. And yup that’s how reality tv is done. 

23 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

At this point in time it seems that Bethenny has to be cautious of not letting Bryn be focused on in her Instagram because she is trying to get full custody. If she is successful this will likely change. 

Why?  I can name Busy Philips and Mayhem as two insta that are focused on children. Oh and mommasgonecity and whatever the one with Joey in costumes while she sleeps. A lot of insta are moms photographing their kids. 

Bethenny doesn’t do that but thousands of other mothers do. And they are very well paid. 

Its not a big deal. 

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

I saw Bethenny coming out of the funeral and waiting for Jill after. She made a joke about a gift bag that both Jill and her sister seemed to appreciate. 

So waiting in the car before was for the group sans Jill. And yup that’s how reality tv is done. 

Why?  I can name Busy Philips and Mayhem as two insta that are focused on children. Oh and mommasgonecity and whatever the one with Joey in costumes while she sleeps. A lot of insta are moms photographing their kids. 

Bethenny doesn’t do that but thousands of other mothers do. And they are very well paid. 

Its not a big deal. 

Jessica Alba literally built an entire company off of her kids.  Hell, Jennifer Garner uses her kids fairly consistently to promote herself and portray a certain image.  It is unfortunate but Bethenny is hardly the only one out there and a lot of people are significantly worse. 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, diadochokinesis said:

It is unfortunate but Bethenny is hardly the only one out there and a lot of people are significantly worse. 

I’m telling you guys, you do not see Brynn on her insta. You know that she’s there because she often directs her mom. Things like not video, take pictures here. Yes the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.  Recently she and Brynn were training the dogs in how to swim over to the steps and get out of the pool. In case they fell or jumped in when people weren’t paying attention. You saw Brynn partial from behind swimming with one of the dogs. That is the most I’ve seen in months. And you didn’t see her face. 

Edited by QuinnM
  • Love 4

Bethenny: "I felt weird leaving, and I wanted to see her again". (with the cameras present of course)

Typically at a funeral, you go up and speak to the grieving family member prior to leaving, and then you leave. You don't speak to them, go wait in your car, wait for the cameras, and then jump out of your car to speak to them again. 

I won't comment any more on Bethenny and Bryn other than to say that Bethenny will likely end up embarrassing her. It will not surprise me if Bryn cuts her off the same way that Tamra's daughter did, if Bethenny continues to showcase her off the wall (crying, machine gun mouth, running around naked) behaviours on TV. Then Bethenny will blame the estrangement on Jason, blah, blah blah.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 8
7 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

Bethenny: "I felt weird leaving, and I wanted to see her again". (with the cameras present of course)

Typically at a funeral, you go up and speak to the grieving family member prior to leaving, and then you leave. You don't speak to them, go wait in your car, wait for the cameras, and then jump out of your car to speak to them again. 

You do if that's what your boss (Andy) wants you to do.

She wasn't waiting for the cameras.  The cameras were already there.  Bethenny and the bravo cameras were waiting for Jill to exit the memorial because Andy wanted film of Bethenny and Jill talking.  

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 8

You do if that's what your boss (Andy) wants you to do.

She wasn't waiting for the cameras.  The cameras were already there.  Bethenny and the bravo cameras were waiting for Jill to exit the memorial because Andy wanted film of Bethenny and Jill talking.  

Agreed. 

Jill knew, Bethenny knew, and it was all prearranged. 

And this all falls on Jill. I don't believe for a minute that poor Jill was forced into ANY of this. I know the image of Bethenny magically controlling production (except when she clearly doesn't) is popular but there's no way Bravo forced Jill Zarin to fill her husband's funeral and then forced her to the street to make nice to Bethenny. All Jill had to do was say no, and all we would have seen was photos and flashbacks.

• Love 11

Jill: Bring the cameras. They will capture how much Bobby was loved. He would enjoy that.

Bethenny: Bring the cameras. I will rush back from wherever I am at to pose for my fake grieving closeup. After all, I'm alone too. I think it's important that people hear this.

Andy: Bring the camera$$. Just bring the f'ing camera$$$$$$$.

• Love 6

According to Radar, a source close to Frankel is dropping Gibraltar-sized hints that she knew Dennis had issues with drugs;

"The source close to Frankel dismissed Hoppy’s criticism of her and her parenting. The insider told Radar that Frankel was reluctant to marry Shields before his tragic death, even though she was sporting a large diamond ring on her right hand during court

The source disputed Jason Hoppy’s position, and implied that Bethenny was well aware of the issues surrounding the relationship.

“There’s a reason Bethenny didn’t accept his proposal right away, she knew. She’s not a drug addict nor is she an unfit mother. Think about the engagement story that Dennis proposed to her and that there were things or hurdles to overcome before she would agree to marry him. She knows what the environment was or the issues going on, that she knew it wasn’t the right time to take that next step and take that relationship to the next level.”

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2018/08/bethenny-frankel-wins-primary-custody-trial-jason-hoppy-court-battle-dennis-shields-death/

If this is a lie, and she knew nothing about his drug use,  she needs to hustle somebody out to deny it asap. 

But if it's true -  how  could she do that? How could she leave her kid alone with a man she knew was abusing pain meds? Who takes that kind of chance with a little girl? 

Edited by film noire
  • Love 4

But if it's true -  how  could she do that? How could she leave her kid alone with a man she knew was abusing pain meds? Who takes that kind of chance with a little girl? 

Even without the drug issue, why was Dennis watching Bryn at all? That Beth is seeking full physical custody when she apparently can't even fully commit to being with her daughter on a part-time basis, is pretty damn rich.

• Love 3
28 minutes ago, jaync said:

Even without the drug issue, why was Dennis watching Bryn at all? 

I think to promote a sense of connection/family between the two of them -- Jason's lawyer referred to Dennis as "Ms. Frankel's fiancé" in court, and her lawyer did not deny it.  She was also wearing an "engagement ring" on her right finger (which lends credence to the he put a ring on it stories published the day Dennis died).

And I'm guessing the media strategy (if this comes from her camp) is that it's better she knew about his drug use (and can argue she factored it into her decision making) than arguing total ignorance.

I’m telling you guys, you do not see Brynn on her insta.

This is far more emotionally intrusive and inappropriate than any mere photo:

bryn.jpg

Edited by film noire
  • Love 4

Even without the drug issue, why was Dennis watching Bryn at all? That Beth is seeking full physical custody when she apparently can't even fully commit to being with her daughter on a part-time basis, is pretty damn rich.

And I trust Jason is held to this standard as well? Bryn, if not sleeping or in school, can never be alone for any amount of time with any adult other than Jason? Jason must fully commit to being constantly physically present during his custody time. That means he CAN NOT leave her prescence. He CAN NOT leave her with his parents even for a short trip to the store. He CAN NOT call a baby sitter and go on a date.

Remember, this is even without the drug issue, Bryn should never be left alone with a non parent when in Bethenny's care and if Bethenny can't commit to this constant physical prescence, she has no business asking for full custody. 

Does that seem like a reasonable expectation? I mean, can you imagine being Bryn? Never alone, always within physical reach of a parent when she's not asleep or at school?

*For the record, I am sure Jason and Bethenny both have left their daughter with trusted adults and I am sure they are like every parent who sometimes makes a judgement call about a fellow adult that isn't great. My mom thought nothing of letting a trusted friend babysit me without knowing for years that her pal would crack a beer open, sit on the couch, and let me watch r-rated movies on HBO. It happens. I am glad, for Bryn's sake, that there appears to be no issue here but these expectations put on parents are part of why I am glad to not have children. 

eta - it hilariously occurred to me that Bethenny being required to always be in Bryn's physical prescence in order to qualify for full custody is exactly the sort of creepy control that people insist Bethenny's wants.

Edited by Rap541
  • Love 13
2 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

And I trust Jason is held to this standard as well? Bryn, if not sleeping or in school, can never be alone for any amount of time with any adult other than Jason? Jason must fully commit to being constantly physically present during his custody time. That means he CAN NOT leave her prescence. He CAN NOT leave her with his parents even for a short trip to the store. He CAN NOT call a baby sitter and go on a date.

Remember, this is even without the drug issue, Bryn should never be left alone with a non parent when in Bethenny's care and if Bethenny can't commit to this constant physical prescence, she has no business asking for full custody. 

Does that seem like a reasonable expectation? I mean, can you imagine being Bryn? Never alone, always within physical reach of a parent when she's not asleep or at school?

*For the record, I am sure Jason and Bethenny both have left their daughter with trusted adults and I am sure they are like every parent who sometimes makes a judgement call about a fellow adult that isn't great. My mom thought nothing of letting a trusted friend babysit me without knowing for years that her pal would crack a beer open, sit on the couch, and let me watch r-rated movies on HBO. It happens. I am glad, for Bryn's sake, that there appears to be no issue here but these expectations put on parents are part of why I am glad to not have children. 

Nothing ruins perfect parental judgment and behavior like becoming a parent.

(Not applying that to you, personally Rap541 -- your post just made me think of how my new mom friends and I would joke about how we were way better moms before we became parents.)

• Love 12

I think to promote a sense of connection/family between the two of them -- Jason's lawyer referred to Dennis as "Ms. Frankel's fiancé" in court, and her lawyer did not deny it.  She was also wearing an "engagement ring" on her right finger (which lends credence to the he put a ring on it stories published the day Dennis died).

That's interesting, considering the denials by some that a ring and/or an engagement didn't exist.

eta - it hilariously occurred to me that Bethenny being required to always be in Bryn's physical prescence in order to qualify for full custody is exactly the sort of creepy control that people insist Bethenny's wants.

I never said anything about requirements, nor that Bryn should never be left alone with anyone other than her parents. But, if your assumptions amuse you, then by all means, laugh away.

Edited by jaync
  • Love 2