Type keyword(s) to search

Real Housewives in the Media

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,
  • Take discussions of individual housewives to their threads.
  • Watch your tone.
  • This is not the let's complain about who "ruined the show" thread.  Let's stick to media discussions. 
  • Start Topic

Bethenny's insta story didn't spill any storyline tea beyond the nekkid chef making them dinner - unlike Danielle going on a tv show to chat about RHONJ. I thought it was a hoot to see some behind the scenes video of what they do at those events. Also kind of nice to see them all seemingly getting along well. Ultimately I think it would be a different story if Bethenny's video clips gave away "secrets" or a storyline. Or not. I dunno. Doesn't she get producer credit? Or was that just her first season back?!? (maybe I'm mis-remembering, LOL)

• Love 2
4 hours ago, BodhiGurl said:

Bethenny's insta story didn't spill any storyline tea beyond the nekkid chef making them dinner - unlike Danielle going on a tv show to chat about RHONJ. I thought it was a hoot to see some behind the scenes video of what they do at those events. Also kind of nice to see them all seemingly getting along well. Ultimately I think it would be a different story if Bethenny's video clips gave away "secrets" or a storyline. Or not. I dunno. Doesn't she get producer credit? Or was that just her first season back?!? (maybe I'm mis-remembering, LOL)

I don't recall Beth ever getting a producer credit.  Of course that doesn't stop her referring to the show as 'her' show.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, QuinnM said:

Ok, in the immortal words of Rosanne Rosanada, never mind.

One of my friends assures me that she saw the lens of a camera in one of the shots.  Bravo was there.

Quinn, your friend is correct. I definitely saw cameras there. Several times. It will be interesting to see what they capture compared to Beth's Instagram stories.

• Love 1

The rumor about Bethenny being a producer has been making the rounds ever since she came back.  Andy has denied it many times.  I do think that she has more input (for lack of a better word) than any of the other HW’s.

• Love 4
On ‎10‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 12:57 PM, walnutqueen said:

That was Emily Litella. 

Roseanne Roseanadanna said "It's always something".

And always started with "Richard Feder from Fort Lee, NJ"  Still miss her.

• Love 8
On 10/10/2018 at 8:59 PM, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

How does Danielle Staub get allegedly 86d for spilling tea on the new NJ season but Beth can post this during filming hmmmm????

Wait.  What happened to Danielle?  Is she out?

14 minutes ago, Jextella said:

Wait.  What happened to Danielle?  Is she out?

No, she’s still in, but only as a “friend of”. She did state that she had an argument with Margaret and that caused a lot of her scenes to be left on the cutting room floor. I think when you’re a “friend of” you get paid by how many scenes that you are in, not by salary. 

Edited by Mindthinkr
Punctuation
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

No, she’s still in, but only as a “friend of”. She did state that she had an argument with Margaret and that caused a lot of her scenes to be left on the cutting room floor. I think when you’re a “friend of” you get paid by how many scenes that you are in, not by salary. 

Thank you for the update!

• Love 2
12 hours ago, Rap541 said:

Gosh, Carole has moved on to new things so well, she's not publically trying to get someone she disliked fired at all!  :)

Even now Carole may be eyeballin' Megyn's empty chair . . . 

Edited by SCS
TWR (typo while rushing)
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, snarts said:

Eww, add another one to his list.  Ramona caught making out with Harry Durbin.

That is just gross. Why would Ramona want the other ladies sloppy seconds? (She might have heard about his talented tongue and just been drunk and in need of a good romp in the hay) I don’t care what anyone would or could say about him. It’s a firm NO from me. It’s also the need for attention as she’s doing this out in public. I’m creeped out. 

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, stewedsquash said:

Seems like she is still having more and more taken off her jaws yet continues to neglect her horrible cleavage. Go find a boob doctor to fix them b. 

Or at least keep them covered and stop showing us how horrible they look! She thinks she so sexy. I know others disagree and think she looks great, but I think she looks emaciated, not as bad a Bella Hadid in Yolanda's (RHBH) thread, but not far behind.

• Love 7
On 2018-12-15 at 5:40 AM, SuprSuprElevated said:

Gearing up for the 1st annual Camel Toelympics.

Wait!  That's Beth on the left?  With the weirdly sand-papery-looking skin and tits down to her navel?  Seriously I did not recognize her.  What in hell has she done to her face?

• Love 3
On 12/16/2018 at 8:26 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Geez, Beth’s “cleavage”. Why hasn’t she paid someone to fix that?

Dorinda looks great. Sonja looks like middle-aged spread and her mid-section have met.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Why would anyone associate with this trick?  AC really has zero shame.  

p.s.:  Notably missing - Bethenny, The Countess, LVP (not a big surprise, considering), no Southern Charmers, no Below Deckers.  Guess he only has love for RHO.  

Screenshot (444).png

Thank you! Everyone else I could sorta see the rationale of them being there, even that cheap trick/‘Friend Of’ Marlo from Atlanta, but WTF was goddamned PHAEDRA PARKS, the woman who got so shamefully fired/banned from the Atlanta cast, doing there??!! I can’t imagine why she’d even *want* to be there, but whatever...I shouldn’t be surprised by the levels of shameless degradation most of those pathetic women will endure just to get that extra taste of notoriety and fame they so desperately chase.

Edited by Sun-Bun
  • Love 9

I saw this pic posted multiple times on FB yesterday and I thought that was Phaedra but just couldn’t believe it!

I need more time to process this information lol.

Jenny Pulos was there (I follow her on FB, and that’s where I first saw the pic).  

Of course my first thought was why isn’t bestie Bethenny there, but I’m sure she’s above this crew or had some super important business to attend to.   I’m surprised she hasn’t put out any passive aggressive tweets yet (unless she has, I don’t tweet).  Maybe she sent a skinny baby diaper cake.  Who knows. 

Thank goodness Andy is having a boy.  I’d hate to see him raise a girl considering how he hates women.  Either way, I don’t see him as a parent AT ALL.  

Edited by geauxaway
  • Love 8
6 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

p.s.:  Notably missing - Bethenny, The Countess, LVP (not a big surprise, considering), no Southern Charmers, no Below Deckers.  Guess he only has love for RHO.  

According to Ramona, both Bethany & Luann were there (although not pictured) 

...hosted by the Housewives OGs.

• Love 1

According to Bethenny's twitter, she wasn't at the baby shower as she had a "speaking engagement" 

Sure, Jan.

I had to respectfully decline my invitation as well due to a speaking engagement with my husband. We had a very important discussion about moving the living room furniture around.

I will send along a Babies r us gift card.

I wonder what Bethenny sent. Skinnybaby jeans? Skinnybaby diapers? Skinnybaby doll?

• Love 9
35 minutes ago, funnygirl said:

Bethenny is a huge hypocrite calling anyone insufferable when all she does is promote her Skinny Girl products. 

That was my exact first thought after watching the trailer haha! 

• Love 7
11 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

According to Bethenny's twitter, she wasn't at the baby shower as she had a "speaking engagement" 

Sure, Jan.

I had to respectfully decline my invitation as well due to a speaking engagement with my husband. We had a very important discussion about moving the living room furniture around.

I will send along a Babies r us gift card.

I wonder what Bethenny sent. Skinnybaby jeans? Skinnybaby diapers? Skinnybaby doll?

SkinnyBaby formula (only 20 calories per 8-ounce bottle) and vertically-striped onesies that have a slimming effect. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, funnygirl said:

Real Housewives of New York City Returns with Explosive Season 11 Trailer

Lots of lady on lady action this year! Can't wait to see Sonja pass out at the table. What an incredible looking hot mess!

• Love 2
3 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Maybe it's me, but this photo doesn't look cohesive at all.  I sort of like it when they wear coordinating colors.  Lot of photo editing here, but Dorinda looks almost unrecognizable.

Screenshot (448).png

Screenshot (449).png

Wow! I love this show but that's a lot of airbrushing.

• Love 12