Type keyword(s) to search

RHoNJ in the Media: Paparazzi Whore!

• Start Topic

Wasn't that season 1, episode 1  umpteen years ago.  Yawwwwwwwwn.

I have no interest in the So So Manzo Show.  Who cares that the child born without a penis gets married. Who cares that the two woodchucks try to earn a buck. Who cares that Al hides away at work while his wife runs her mouth and her son's lives.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 2

The new NJ housewives have been revealed! We bid adieu to Kathy, Caroline, and Jacqueline, and say hello to an old housewife and three totally new ladies. Check out the cast picture, as well as a preview of S6, here

• Love 2

Stinger97, thanks for the link. I hadn't heard or read about the new season yet.

I watched the clip, and as if Melissa Gorga wasn't tacky and low class enough, they're adding three of her loser friends? They and their husbands seem even worse than the other people that have been on this show so far. The clip doesn't make me feel like watching this season at all, even for the snark factor, which is really all the show is good for. Well, that and the fact that my son uses the fact that I watch this crap as bribery/blackmail material against me. He knows I'd be mortified if anyone knew that I watched it. Hey, mom is a total cable news junkie and sometimes she just needs to check out and watch something completely stupid.

• Love 1

Of all the Housewives shows the NJ gals are my least favorite. I know there is "Drama" in all the shows,but this one goes beyond. I really do not like Melissa and if those new gals are her friends- it is going to be even worse..  

• Love 1

I don't know how much I can stomach with Teresa and Joe.  I'm so sad for Gia and the other girls. 

I "enjoy" Teresa and Joe on the show but the real life nonsense is just too much.  

It's just too dark of a show now.  Can it come back?  I don't know.  But as usual I'll be watching like it's my damn job! 

• Love 2
(edited)

After watching the preview episode I really don't think the new cast are friends of Melissa's.  It looks like that was more of a front to bring them into the fold.  I mean, Melissa didn't even know one of her "friends" had breast cancer.

Edited by lezlers

After watching the preview episode I really don't think the new cast are friends of Melissa's.  It looks like that was more of a front to bring them into the fold.  I mean, Melissa didn't even know one of her "friends" had breast cancer.

It seems that way to me also. It looks like they haven't spoken in years, but the preview did say that Amber was in Melissa's wedding and they just drifted apart after that. I don't think they've had anything to do with each other for years. Bravo is just bringing them on the show for the manufactured drama, along with Amber's friends, the tacky twins.

Btw, I Googled Amber's husband's name and found some interesting info. Here's one article:

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/12/21/business/21whistle.html?_r=1&

Why does Jim Marchese keep chirping that he's an attorney and will sue, sue, sue, make  your life miserable (Joe Go), tie you up in court for 18 months? Doesn't this moron know that we'll find out that 1) he's NOT an attorney and 2) is definitely a douchebag. Oh. And also, colossally stupid. He gives himself a tongue bath in his talking head scene and none of it's true. Does he not know about the Google?

• Love 4

Why does Jim Marchese keep chirping that he's an attorney and will sue, sue, sue, make  your life miserable (Joe Go), tie you up in court for 18 months? 

Overcompensating for his two inch...

I just hate this guy and want to see him slapped down.

• Love 3

Someone is very angry at Rosie and Sirens Media.

I get this woman is angry but to make allegations that Rosie and Kathy were victims of molestation-below the belt.

Why is the law enforcement officer in possession of "speed"?  You can't possess drugs period.  But to possess and use it for blackmail purposes-bad move by a law enforcement officer. http://www.allabouttrh.com/rosie-pierri-never-even-dated-ellen-minkin-ellens-partner-shares-side/#comment-1460385

Edited by zoeysmom

Someone is very angry at Rosie and Sirens Media.

I get this woman is angry but to make allegations that Rosie and Kathy were victims of molestation-below the belt.

Why is the law enforcement officer in possession of "speed"? You can't possess drugs period. But to possess and use it for blackmail purposes-bad move by a law enforcement officer. http://www.allabouttrh.com/rosie-pierri-never-even-dated-ellen-minkin-ellens-partner-shares-side/#comment-1460385

The people on this show just keep going lower and lower....

Not to lend ANY credibility to that email but just for the sake of debate, maybe the woman really was drunk/drugged. She MIGHT not have remembered what happened. She may have just hoped that on the episode, she would just be shown at the dinner (or w/e that was-haven't watched yet) with just a couple of lines (verbal, not speed) . Maybe, she didn't know how much was added/edited into the episode. She could have been a bit surprised at how it looked or maybe just waited to confess to her girlfriend at last minute and play victim?

An e-mail really? Not a served notice or even a registered letter through the post office? Saying if you aren't the correct person forward it to them? Oh yeah that works, LOL!

Can't wait for the truth on this mess.

Really not sure what to make of this. 

The word "bullying" is used today very loosely.  "Coerced" or "intimidated" might be more accurate.   I have no doubt, that a drunken Rosie (who screamed that she would cut Teresa's tongue out at the reunion) would be very intimidating - I know she would scare me.  And if the woman in question was not in complete control of herself, there is no telling what transpired.  However, I don't know why such lengths would have to be gone to.  There are many fame whores out there who I'm sure would be happy to play the part of Rosie's girlfriend in exchange for a little screen time.  So, yes, it's suspect.

The Wakiles are desperate to remain relevant and unfortunately for them, it seems that in Bravo/Siren's minds, they are only relevant when they are paired with Rosie.   So I believe they would go along with anything production suggests.

As far as Rosie being arrested - that's easy enough to verify (whether she's been arrested, I don't know if the charges are that easy to verify).  Rosie has seemed "off" to me in her talking heads this season - very slow, very measured.   Even before I read this, I suspected drugs or alcohol.

As for the other allegations - no comment except that I'm surprised they were published.  Sounds like a lawsuit waiting to happen.

^^ Wonder how Caroline feels about that.  I'm sure Jac will do whatever she needs to do to put all of the blame on Dina and make her and Caroline look good - but still, it's not something Caroline has ever really discussed even though she's been asked to over and over.

• Love 1

Local news in NYC this evening showed Joe Guidice showing up alone at a courthouse to plead to state charges (I believe). As he waited for an elevator, a camera person came close and Juicy turned into Raging Bull. He pushed the camera guy with such force, he lost control of the camera and the guy's glasses were knocked askew.

After being on tv all these years, I'd think Joe et al would go with the flow? Idiot.

• Love 2

Jacqueline returning to RHONJ to discuss the Dina feud.  All I can say is I hope this is the beginning of the end of the nonsense.

http://allthingsrh.com/exclusive-jacqueline-laurita-address-dina-manzo-family-feud-rhonj/

First of all, I hope this is actually true, that she actually will discuss it, and it won't be a repeat of just a bunch of vague references, which Bravo is famous for doing on RHONJ.

"But that’s not all… our insider also confirms Jacqueline will return to the show full-time next season."

Oh please, why??  Why do we need to see her? 

• Love 1

I thought I remember reading that Melissa and Joe Gorga rented that mansion just for show while filming RHONJ.  I didn't know they owned it.

Anyway, their tenant is gone and now they have it back along with whatever mortgage and tax payments as well as all the water leaks and disrepair.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/10/case-closed-cash-strapped-joe-and-melissa-gorga-left-to-pay-mansion-bills-after-their-tenant-moves-out/

On 4/12/2016 at 6:14 PM, Jenilane6 said:

Gorga's sisters, Lysa and Kim, have had more plastic surgery than the whole cast combined.  Desperate.

Melissa's harpy sister have absolutely had some serious work done. I'm sure they were hoping to get on the show. I can't imagine the horror that would be if those three were on screen at the same time on the regular.

• Love 2
On ‎7‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 9:56 AM, Feline Goddess said:

I think Teresa looks fabulous with straighter hair. 

teresa-giudice.jpg

Gia looks better without the hooker makeup.  She looks like a kid.

• Love 1
20 hours ago, sunsheyen said:

That's Gabriella, right?

Wow she changed-she didn't use to look like the rest of the girls. 

I think Gia is 15 she was born in January of 2001.  Yikes with the makeup.

A better photo of Gia and Gabriella: 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, ElsbethTascioni said:

Was this a dance outfit for a competition or recital?

I don't know. I found it googling through images and it gave me pause.

Gia also participated in a girl-band video. They seemed old beyond their years, to me, too.

The outfit seems provocative to me but I'm old. Lotsa' skin.

I'm an old prude too. I wouldn't want my 14yo to wear make up like that, or clothes that are that revealing, but I'm also grossed out by a lot of recital wear in general. I think it's good that they've got an extended family offering support. Those poor kids have gone through, and are still going through a lot.

• Love 4

What happened with the lesbian couple that was supposed to be on this season?  I haven't watched this franchise in a while, but an FB of mine is FB friends with one of the women and she was hyping it a lot and now I don't see any mention of her/them.