Type keyword(s) to search

RHoNJ in the Media: Paparazzi Whore!

• Start Topic

33 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

I feel like I have whiplash, this happened so fast.

I was listening to Andy Cohen's Sirius show on the way to an appointment today and he was talking about the engagement.  The reality gossip show was on when I came out and suddenly the wedding was off!  On that show they were mentioning that NJ starts filming tomorrow and there was some questioning as to whether that could have contributed to the initial wedding postponement.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
(edited)
25 minutes ago, ichbin said:

I was listening to Andy Cohen's Sirius show on the way to an appointment today and he was talking about the engagement.  The reality gossip show was on when I came out and suddenly the wedding was off!  On that show they were mentioning that NJ starts filming tomorrow and there was some questioning as to whether that could have contributed to the initial wedding postponement.

She knows so little about the guy, has anyone asked the question as to his legitimacy?  Could he possibly be just another grifter these ladies seem to attract?  Something isn't right here.

I mean, hell, I openly admit I paid for a background check on my current husband for a variety of reasons - he came up completely and undeniably clean - but I wasn't bringing just anyone in to my family at my age.

Edited by b2H
  • Love 6
44 minutes ago, b2H said:

She knows so little about the guy, has anyone asked the question as to his legitimacy?  Could he possibly be just another grifter these ladies seem to attract?  Something isn't right here.

I mean, hell, I openly admit I paid for a background check on my current husband for a variety of reasons - he came up completely and undeniably clean - but I wasn't bringing just anyone in to my family at my age.

Yeah - she's the fucking grifter, and I'm assuming the background check on her came through just in time.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
17 hours ago, b2H said:

16 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

Yeah - she's the fucking grifter, and I'm assuming the background check on her came through just in time.

His equity firm appears to be real, but on the small side and niche. He's probably doing ok, but not so great that he can pretend he has crazy fuck you money. However, the Duke of Provence title is BULLSHIT!!!! The title doesn't exist and he's claiming it based on relation to someone who was the Duke of Provence 900 years ago. The title is extinct as a separate entity and has been tied to the King of France's titles for over 500 years.

He might be a bit of a grifter, but only a rank amateur would attempt to hustle Danielle, queen of grift.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
On 2/25/2019 at 6:56 PM, Emmeline said:

I read today that Danielle has found a new guy. 

On 2/28/2019 at 5:15 PM, Cupcake04 said:

http://toofab.com/2019/02/28/danielle-staub-engaged-for-the-21st-time-one-week-after-finalizing-divorce/

LMAO she's engaged!  They are getting married Monday. MONDAY!!!   She is locking this one down quick. hahahaha omg how dumb are these guys? 

What in the hell?!?!?  Where does she keep finding them and what voodoo-hoodoo-black magic is she using to attract them?  I'm cute, awesome and SANE, and I have trouble finding a fricken date, much less a fiance.  I just don't get it.  

If he has called it off, then good for him.  They weren't even married yet and Danielle was already plotting for him to buy her home "for her daughters."  Yeah right!

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
On 3/5/2019 at 1:52 PM, luckyroll3 said:

What in the hell?!?!?  Where does she keep finding them and what voodoo-hoodoo-black magic is she using to attract them?  I'm cute, awesome and SANE, and I have trouble finding a fricken date, much less a fiance.  I just don't get it.  

If he has called it off, then good for him.  They weren't even married yet and Danielle was already plotting for him to buy her home "for her daughters."  Yeah right!

I don’t know you, luckyroll, but I somehow think your standards are a bit different than Danielle’s. With all 21 guys, I can’t imagine there’s a truly sane and/or smart one in the bunch. I mean, they like Danielle, which means you are simply not their type by your own admission that you possess a degree of sanity.

This has always been my philosophy:

A5642755-EEEF-4FEF-948E-5BA2730F99D6.gif

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, njbchlover said:

And the plot thickens:

http://celebrityinsider.org/rhonj-danielle-staub-accused-of-drugging-bf-oliver-maier-and-isolating-him-from-his-family-255811/

So, now, according to a "source" Danielle's fiance/not-fiance is an alcoholic, and Danielle is drugging his drinks to keep him sedated.  She's also racking up charges on his credit cards.  This story never ends!!!  🙂

So THAT'S how she does it! I wonder if she buys her own engagement rings and tells them they proposed. 

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

Does anyone know how long was she married to her daughters' father? Wasn't she still going through the divorce in season 1? or was she just trying to get money out of him for home repairs? She was married to him for more than a few yrs? I wonder why/if he never tried to get primary custody or what his relationship with the girls is.

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • Love 4

I think Danielle was married to the girls father for 10 or so years. It was longer than you'd expect for Danielle. I wonder if he's a really good guy and that's how Christine and Jillian so far have turned out well.

Danielle drugging someone sounds on brand. Kidnapping was one of the parts of The Book.

I'm watching "the 2000s" on Netflix  and in the reality TV raise part Prostitution Whore + Table Flip made the cut of clips. I didn't see any other HW clips. Tre put the show on the map for better or worse. 

Edited by Gigi43
Noticed tablet typos
  • Love 9

Things look pretty dire for Juicy Joe- reports say his deportation is imminent. I don’t think Teresa is preparing her girls very well. Gia did an Instagram post basically begging people to repost their support for Joe to be allowed to stay. Ironically- I bet if Teresa’s Mom were still alive there would be no talk of divorce. 

• Love 5

This just in:  Danielle's former "friend" Danny Provolonle  been arrested  for assaulting hi girlfriend in NYC., according to the Daily News.  Sorry, can't post linky.......... 

She really knows how to pick the them, doesn't she?!?

Edited by One Tough Cookie
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, One Tough Cookie said:

This just in:  Danielle's former "friend" Danny Provolonle  been arrested  for assaulting hi girlfriend in NYC., according to the Daily News.  Sorry, can't post linky.......... 

She really knows how to pick the them, doesn't she?!?

Hopefully this will post. 

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/ny-danny-provenzano-arrest-assault-20190326-g7fopjjnovbydjv5pj6gkgv5iq-story.html

• Love 2

Caroline can be annoying (who hasn't had their moments) but I could tolerate her over constantly see Danielle back on my screen...that fucking psycho.

I don't find Caroline's response all that arrogant...in fact, based on the way she's describing it, I can understand why she would tell them to shove it. Caroline has a history with 3 of the 6 full-time cast members (Teresa, Melissa and Dolores), 4 if you count part-timer, Danielle. It makes more sense than them handing out one-year contracts to Jennifer or Jackie to see how they manage with the existing cast. Who thought it would be a good idea to go to an original cast member and ask them to work for free until you decide if she's worthy to be given a contract when you clearly have no issue handing out contracts to newbies without any evidence of what they can or will bring to the show.

I'm not offended for Caroline...I'm more surprised at the idiots that were running that negotiation who thought it would be a good idea to pitch their idea like that.

• Love 17
On 4/7/2019 at 8:01 PM, BrindaWalsh said:

Who, us or Caroline? 

I will take Caroline Manzo over Danielle any day of the week. 

On 4/7/2019 at 9:39 PM, Otherkate said:

I'd take Caroline over Danielle, Jennifer and the other one any day. 

On 4/9/2019 at 11:41 PM, RHJunkie said:

Caroline can be annoying (who hasn't had their moments) but I could tolerate her over constantly see Danielle back on my screen...that fucking psycho.

I don't find Caroline's response all that arrogant...in fact, based on the way she's describing it, I can understand why she would tell them to shove it. Caroline has a history with 3 of the 6 full-time cast members (Teresa, Melissa and Dolores), 4 if you count part-timer, Danielle. It makes more sense than them handing out one-year contracts to Jennifer or Jackie to see how they manage with the existing cast. Who thought it would be a good idea to go to an original cast member and ask them to work for free until you decide if she's worthy to be given a contract when you clearly have no issue handing out contracts to newbies without any evidence of what they can or will bring to the show.

I'm not offended for Caroline...I'm more surprised at the idiots that were running that negotiation who thought it would be a good idea to pitch their idea like that.

I'm probably one of the few people who like Caroline.  Yes, she's bossy, she speaks her mind, and doesn't tolerate fools - that's what I like about her.  

I may not agree with her about the rainbows flying out the asses of her kids, but she's their Mom, and has the right to feel that way.

I'd love to see her back on the show - because I think that would be an interesting dynamic.  I'd like to see how Delores would play both sides of the street between Caroline and Teresa, or if Teresa would be able to be peaceful and socially courteous to Caroline.

As mentioned above, I'd take Caroline over Danielle or Jennifer.  I'd also like to see Caroline go head to head with Jackie, because I think they could make some sparks.

I'll give her credit that she mentioned that Andy Cohen was not involved in the "negotiation", so she isn't insulted by him, rather the production team.  And, she's right in all aspects of that.  I wonder what kind of deal Nene Leakes negotiated when she returned to RHOA, or when Bethenny Frankel returned to RHONY.  Not saying that Caroline has the same "star power" (if that is the correct term) as Nene or Bethenny, but she's coming from the same place, as an original cast member.

• Love 9
41 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I'm probably one of the few people who like Caroline.  Yes, she's bossy, she speaks her mind, and doesn't tolerate fools - that's what I like about her.  

I may not agree with her about the rainbows flying out the asses of her kids, but she's their Mom, and has the right to feel that way.

I'd love to see her back on the show - because I think that would be an interesting dynamic.  I'd like to see how Delores would play both sides of the street between Caroline and Teresa, or if Teresa would be able to be peaceful and socially courteous to Caroline.

As mentioned above, I'd take Caroline over Danielle or Jennifer.  I'd also like to see Caroline go head to head with Jackie, because I think they could make some sparks.

I'll give her credit that she mentioned that Andy Cohen was not involved in the "negotiation", so she isn't insulted by him, rather the production team.  And, she's right in all aspects of that.  I wonder what kind of deal Nene Leakes negotiated when she returned to RHOA, or when Bethenny Frankel returned to RHONY.  Not saying that Caroline has the same "star power" (if that is the correct term) as Nene or Bethenny, but she's coming from the same place, as an original cast member.

I think her point was that they have a large enough body of work to sample that they didn't need to bullshit her by offering her a 'tryout'. I'm not a fan of hers but I also don't think she's a garbage human like a few of the other HWs across the franchises.  She's had her bad moments for me, but not in the vein of being a nasty person, more like she's really pushy, insertive into other people's business with very matter of fact opinions to go along with it and it gets tiring to hear someone who isn't involved in an issue constantly pushing their mouth in things like she's got any real business in it, lol. Relatively harmless behaviour though.

• Love 3

I'm wondering if they're questioning Caroline's ability to fit in biased on storyline ... Initially her sister and her sister-in-law were on the show and so there were a lot of "fambly" moments.  I don't know how it would be now ... How do Teresa and Melissa feel?

• Love 2

At the end of the article, it says that they are appealing the appeal. No clue how long it will take to resolve that. Not that I think the decision will be overturned. 

Arevidercci, Joe!

• Love 5

Multiple sources telling Page Six that Josephs poured a pitcher of water over Staub’s head and Staub burnt Josephs’ purse with a lit candle

Not even the “Housewives” know why they fight.

Danielle Staub and Margaret Josephs got into an “explosive” argument while filming for “The Real Housewives of New Jersey” on Thursday afternoon, with multiple sources telling Page Six that the women ended up throwing water and lighting belongings on fire.

We’re told that the battle erupted while Staub, 56, Josephs, 52, Jackie Goldschneider, Teresa Giudice, Dolores Catania, Jennifer Aydin and Melissa Gorga were filming at Steven Dann’s store in Great Neck. While one insider told us that Josephs poured a pitcher of water over Staub’s head and Staub burnt Josephs’ purse with a lit candle, another insider assured us that no objects were intentionally lit on fire — and it wasn’t clear what vehicle the liquid was thrown from.

“The fight was crazy,” a separate insider noted. “It got really heated.”

“Margaret has a problem keeping her hands to herself and doesn’t seem to understand it’s not okay to push people or throw things at them,” another insider added.

It doesn’t seem that Staub was too upset by the altercation though, as she was spotted taking selfies outside the store.

None of our sources seem to know what exactly caused the fight, but “RHONJ” fans will recall that Staub and Josephs have been at odds since Staub’s “bridezilla” behavior last season while she was planning her wedding to Marty Caffrey. The show’s ninth season concluded with Josephs pushing Caffrey into Aydin’s pool during her anniversary party.

Staub and Caffrey have since divorced.

It’s unclear when the show will return for its tenth season, but filming is in full swing as the girls recently wrapped a cast trip to Jamaica earlier this month.

Edited by druzy
2 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

Why is Danielle still on the show?

Seriously, it makes no sense to me from a corporate perspective (neither does rehiring Nene after She assaulted people).

They crosses the line between being awful but entertaining to being awful. Bravo apparently has no lines....

• Love 6
Just now, Stats Queen said:

Seriously, it makes no sense to me from a corporate perspective (neither does rehiring Nene after She assaulted people).

They crosses the line between being awful but entertaining to being awful. Bravo apparently has no lines....

It's not just that; she's psycho! Like she might actually harm someone psycho, jmo.

• Love 7
Just now, SweetieDarling said:

It's not just that; she's psycho! Like she might actually harm someone psycho, jmo.

She really, really is - and I do think she could really harm someone - not only is psycho but her face could melt at any moment.

I wouldn’t hire her because of potential liability 

• Love 5
17 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

She really, really is - and I do think she could really harm someone - not only is psycho but her face could melt at any moment.

I wouldn’t hire her because of potential liability 

Until somebody sues and wins for a whole lot of money out of Bravo's coffers, I suspect nothing will change.  There's probably something in the contracts that says no litigation against Bravo or something.

• Love 2

Tre posted recent pics of her with Gia and Milania at the envy fashion show.  Milania posted one as well.

Milania looks different.  She's clearly lost weight, but her face looks different.  I can't figure out what.  Maybe it is her nose??  I'm hoping it is just weight loss and makeup and not anything else.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, BrindaWalsh said:

Tre posted recent pics of her with Gia and Milania at the envy fashion show.  Milania posted one as well.

Milania looks different.  She's clearly lost weight, but her face looks different.  I can't figure out what.  Maybe it is her nose??  I'm hoping it is just weight loss and makeup and not anything else.

I am hoping it's just the makeup shading her nose, but she does look different. Maybe she had a growth spurt. 

img_6425.jpg

• Love 3

Kids change quick.  My mom just came to town today and hadn’t seen my son (her grandson) since March and she was floored.  I ask him every day “hey ya, did you grow some more in your sleep??”  Even his teeth look different!

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Reality police said:

I am hoping it's just the makeup shading her nose, but she does look different. Maybe she had a growth spurt. 

img_6425.jpg

I could smack that felonious b*tch through a wall for teaching "her girls" how to sexily pose for photographs at their tender ages.  I realize that Gia is a grown woman now, but they all do it and have done it for years.  She's a despicable ... see you next Tuesday.

• Love 7
7 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

I could smack that felonious b*tch through a wall for teaching "her girls" how to sexily pose for photographs at their tender ages.  I realize that Gia is a grown woman now, but they all do it and have done it for years.  She's a despicable ... see you next Tuesday.

Am I wrong to remember a number of seasons ago that Gia or one of the kids wanted a nose job?  That could be the deal here - maybe that's the difference.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, b2H said:

Am I wrong to remember a number of seasons ago that Gia or one of the kids wanted a nose job?  That could be the deal here - maybe that's the difference.

They were raised amongst a gaggle of reconfigured fools.  They know no other way but to cut and paste oneself into oblivion.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6