Type keyword(s) to search

RHoNJ in the Media: Paparazzi Whore!

• Start Topic

On 1/21/2019 at 11:35 AM, HunterHunted said:

Anyone know if Dana/Pam ever went to prison?

Found this year old snippet on Reddit. 

"Some digging yields that she took a plea deal w the legal issues and was sentenced to house arrest, 5 years probabtion and a 550k fine."

• Love 4
21 minutes ago, Jextella said:

I'm in and out with Jersey.  Can you remind me who Dana/Pam are/were?

She was Taylor's friend on RHOBH.  She hosted the infamous game night where Brandi accused Kim of doing drugs.

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, Jextella said:

I'm in and out with Jersey.  Can you remind me who Dana/Pam are/were?

@SweetieDarling mentioned "the woman with the $25,000 sunglasses on RHBH." That's Dana/Pam. She was on season 2 of Beverly Hills. She was co-hosting a game night with Taylor. Kim Richards showed up so bombed that when Dana introduced herself, Kim called her Pam for the rest of the evening. Kim was out of it and kept disappearing to the bathroom throughout the evening. This caused Kyle to start searching through Kim's purse for booze or pills and repeatedly smell Kim's drink to see if Kim had spiked it with alcohol. Kim also hid Brandi's crutches that night. And when Brandi accused Kim of doing drugs all night, which if we're being honest she probably was, Kim shot up and started calling Brandi a slut pig. Kyle also started pulling out the patented (Big Kathy) Dugan pointed finger insult.

Dana/Pam bragged endlessly about her 3 year old son who was a genius and how much she spent on nonsense things like her sunglasses. I think there was also a diamond encrusted lollipop holder too. Dana/Pam got busted for some type of fraud a couple of years later.

• Love 6

I spotted everyone, Danielle included (she's pretty front and center) from this season at Andy's baby shower except Melissa. Andy seems to like Joe Gorga more than Melissa or Teresa so I'm kinda surprised they both weren't there. 

Edited by Gigi43

Ugh.  I just saw the reunion preview.  These people are all gross.  Every single one of them.

And I'm about 1 disgusting JoeGo comment away from agreeing with Tre that melissa needs to control her husband.  NOTHING he says is okay.  And yes, Melissa can play a role in putting an end to it.  

• Love 2
On 2/13/2019 at 6:32 PM, BrindaWalsh said:

Ugh.  I just saw the reunion preview.  These people are all gross.  Every single one of them.

And I'm about 1 disgusting JoeGo comment away from agreeing with Tre that melissa needs to control her husband.  NOTHING he says is okay.  And yes, Melissa can play a role in putting an end to it.  

I can't really cosign this from Teresa's perspective. Joe says or does something shitty, but it always ends up as Melissa's fault according to Teresa. Teresa never holds Joe accountable for what he says or does. Furthermore Teresa has known Joe Gorga for a hell of a lot longer than anyone else in in the cast. Her barely literate ass has never managed to keep him in line despite decades of experiences. Did she stop him from working as a stripper in college? Fuck no. Did she stop him from getting into a situation where he would be accused of rape while in college? No. Did Teresa stop Joe from marrying Melissa? Fuck no! Perhaps Teresa should shut her pie hole. It's possible that both Teresa and Joe Gorga are completely wrong. Did Teresa ever keep Juicy from committing crimes, talking about Melissa in a derogatory fashion, disrespecting Teresa in national TV, and doing all manner of embarrassing and offensive things? No. Teresa needs to shut the fuck up about these things because she's not a damn innocent. She is an ignorant shit-stirrer who refuses to take accountability for her actions.

I'll add this caveat, I've always thought Teresa was a fucking moron with negative entertainment value. I like nothing about her.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 17
On 2/3/2019 at 12:41 PM, Giselle said:

The Marge is getting sued again. Apparently she borrowed money and hasn't paid it back. Plus she still owes back taxes.

I still like her...but I wouldn't lend her any money.

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2019/02/rjonj-margaret-jospehs-sued-200000-unpaid-loan-house-lawsuit/

I like Marge too, but as with many of the new wives, they start out strong but something inevitably gets revealed that make them no better than all the rest.  Shannon in the OC being a downer with a loser husband, Dorinda in NY being a druggie or alcoholic (my bet is on the former), and Marge with her money problems.

Takes a season or 2, but they never are the same as what they are first portrayed and always disappoint.

On 2/13/2019 at 10:30 PM, HunterHunted said:

I'll add this caveat, I've always thought Teresa was a fucking moron with negative entertainment value. I like nothing about her.

I don't like to disparage people based on intelligence.  They (we?!) were born that way.  But man.  Theresa isn't very smart and for that reason alone, she's a dud to watch. 

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 6

https://realityblurb.com/2018/11/23/rhonj-star-melissa-gorga-says-she-wants-to-join-the-rhobh-is-she-moving-to-california-plus-why-shes-selling-her-home/

“I know, everyone’s so baffled when I want to put my house on the market,” she stated. “You know, my kids are about to go — my daughter’s only about a year away from high school, believe it or not. She has one more year in the middle school, and most of my kids are gonna go to a high school in another town. So, eventually we’d like to make our way toward the town that our kids are going to high school too.”

She's really grasping here - and working overtime trying to convince us that she wants to be in a better school district... after she said that she wants to move to CA??! 

Also, hey Melissa, we all know your house is underwater - your dumb husband was supposed to sell it after he built it, you cannot afford a house like that!  These people don't realize that we can see everything online.  And we know you only live in like 2 rooms because the other rooms are styrofoam!

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
On 2/18/2019 at 4:54 PM, Giselle said:

Why is Joey Gorga suddenly lying about his age? This article says he's 39. At first I thought that was a typo, and they'd just confused his age with his wife's. But, now, when you Google him, all sources say his birthday is August 15, 1979 (which would make him younger than Melissa, born March 21, 1979).

In her amazing book, Love Italian Style: Secrets of My Hot and Happy Marriage, Melissa talks about Joe pursuing her when she was working as a bartender at the strip club, after having seen her at a resort in Cancun, when she was only 21 and he was older. He even chimes in to explain why he was hanging out with a bunch of college spring breakers in Mexico even though he was 26 years old, Jersey Shore-style (he was so busy working hard in his early 20s that he never got to party, he says).

HMM.

LIES.thumb.png.46c930cd4ca48c6e96704dd4b5358b56.png

These fools can't fool the master. I have an eagle eye on all things RHONJ.

• LOL 6
  • Love 5

Well, he can't spray dye his hair any more so I guess he had to get creative about how to seem younger.

Or maybe someone should research if a genetic trait on denying reality exists among the Gorga genes,

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
On 2/20/2019 at 8:57 AM, Duke2801 said:

I wonder what Jen will think about Tre cheating on her hubby. Something tells me she wouldn't be as scandalized about it as she was with The Marges. I guess it's ok if your husband is in "camp?" I'm betting that Jen goes to the Giudice School of Hypocrisy...which is the only time the name Guidice and the word school can be put together. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 9

"I have no regrets about supporting Danielle, and vigorously defending her throughout the last two seasons of The Real Housewives of New Jersey. I bear her no ill will, and I wish her the best in everything she does.”

Well this tells me everything about Marty that I need to know. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

I like Melissa, and think she is beautiful- but one thing that bothers me about the Gorgas is how they got on the show. I don’t know the whole story- does anyone recall exactly what went down ? The bits and pieces I remember made it seem super griftery and thirsty. 

• Love 1
18 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

I like Melissa, and think she is beautiful- but one thing that bothers me about the Gorgas is how they got on the show. I don’t know the whole story- does anyone recall exactly what went down ? The bits and pieces I remember made it seem super griftery and thirsty. 

I don't know that I'd say it was griftery, but it was definitely thirsty. From my recollection, Joe built the house they live in as a spec house. At some point he was running low on funds to complete the property so he took out a loan using their old house and his parents house as collateral. I believe they found someone who was interested in a rent own deal for the house, but that went to shit fairly quickly. Joe didn't have the cash to cover the repayment of the loan and was forced to sell his old home and his parents home. I just think he was in over his head when it came to developing upscale properties. He should have kept to flipping and renting more modest properties.

However, they were very very thirsty. They were beefing with Teresa and Juicy about whatever, though I think it was mostly about the senior Gorga's house being used as collateral. They started feeding Danielle dirt about Teresa and Joe for Danielle to bring up on the show. And I fully believe it was a "they" as opposed to those people who love to blame only Melissa for the disintegration of that family relationship. Joe Gorga has been very involved in the feud and the acrimony from the start. I don't believe that Melissa has ever really done anything or made a move on RHoNJ without Joe's knowledge.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, Adiba said:

It looks like Tre and her “friend” have at least one thing in common— the low hairline/ small forehead look.

They have chemistry in those pictures and look as if they like each other. Something I've never seen with Juicy Joe. Their intimate moments make me cringe. If T is getting some on the side, I say yay. Go for it. Joe certainly never kept it in his pants. I know this has to be hard on her because it goes against her core beliefs of what she should be, but damn she actually looks happy.

• Love 4
19 hours ago, Emmeline said:

I read today that Danielle has found a new guy. 

She is stealing his soul in that picture.

Somebody Twitter him and tell him to "RUN!" If he doesn't he only has himself to blame, he was warned.

Then again maybe he's a grifter that's going to take her for everything she has and God is smiling with a rainbow.

Edited by Giselle
'Cuz.
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5

Will Teresa really publicly announce she will leave Joe if he is deported, or is the preview a red herring ? 

For the record, I don’t believe she will divorce him. She won’t uproot her kids and move to Italy, but she will stay married long distance style. 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, abbottrabbit said:

I am mad as hell at the universe that this trick gets to be publicly batshit crazy and yet apparently trips over rich dick on the street (FUCKIN' ENGAGED... NINETEEN TIMES!!!! table flip), whereas I'm back here working, paying my bills, being good to my family and perpetually single. 

I’m with you.  I just don’t understand it.  All I can say is she must be really good in the sack.  God knows, she has plenty of experience!  Her problem is holding onto someone when that thrill fades and they see her for who she really it.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, abbottrabbit said:

Prostitution Whore!!!!  Her bff boyfriend, huh?  Jesus Christ she truly is shameless.  Still defending her Tre?

• Love 8
13 minutes ago, Gigi43 said:

How the hell does Danielle have friends, let alone a new guy?! 😮

She sucks, swallows and licks her one friend's ass.

Let us not forget the "boyfriend" she bragged about stopping by for morning blowies on his way to work, back in the day.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
9 hours ago, BrindaWalsh said:

As near as I can figure out, there's no such title anymore. And not in the "there was a French Revolution" kind of way. It sincerely does not exist. The title and lands were merged with the crown in 1481. The last person to use the title was Louis XVIII. It also isn't one of those titles that was revived and granted by the French Empire.

I don't know if this guy is claiming this title based on a familial relationship to the holders of the title before 1481 or after 1481. If it's from before 1481, 500 years is quite a fucking stretch to make a claim on this title. If it's after 1481, then he's actually a Bourbon or Orleans prince. You'd think he'd lead with that. He apparently also has a JD and a PhD. It's also possible he bought the title.

• Useful 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Oh good lord, she found another victim?!!!  How many engagements does this make?  Getting engaged in St. Barths makes me wonder if my old boyfriend Albert was their jeweler, yes it's true, I could have been married to a jeweler and living in St. Barths if my high school romance had worked out (if hadn't dumped me for the class whore).  

How many weddings are the HW's allowed to have filmed, not including vow renewals?
Will Marge be asked to be her MOH?
Will Tre be invited?
Will it conflict with Joe's release or deportation date?
Will the bridesmaids bathing suits get another wearing?
Will Danielle finally have a day that is all about her?
Will new guy have to choose between Danielle and his kids?
Will Danielle's daughters roll their eyes again whilst they murmur their mantra of "Here we go again," while trying to remember this guys name?
Will there be a betting pool on the under over on how long this one lasts?

So many questions.

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
(edited)
2 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

As near as I can figure out, there's no such title anymore. And not in the "there was a French Revolution" kind of way. It sincerely does not exist. The title and lands were merged with the crown in 1481. The last person to use the title was Louis XVIII. It also isn't one of those titles that was revived and granted by the French Empire.

I don't know if this guy is claiming this title based on a familial relationship to the holders of the title before 1481 or after 1481. If it's from before 1481, 500 years is quite a fucking stretch to make a claim on this title. If it's after 1481, then he's actually a Bourbon or Orleans prince. You'd think he'd lead with that. He apparently also has a JD and a PhD. It's also possible he bought the title.

Wow....so even if the title doesn't exist, Danielle will still be expecting people to call her Duchess and bow and scrape to her - there could even be a "battle of titles" between her and Luann - if I remember correctly, the title of Duchess is higher than Countess.  (But Carole Raziwill would trump them both because she's a Princess!)

This woman is unbelievable!  She must have some friggin' amazing bedroom tricks to lure so many guys in, because it's sure as hell not her wonderful personality and sweet demeanor.  Maybe she should start teaching sex classes - that would actually be a legitimate business she could probably make money from.

From the "People" article:

Blending their families will come in time. Now, Staub and Maier are just looking forward to starting their lives together. The two plan on living in New York City, though Staub wants to purchase her home in New Jersey for her daughters. “Most likely we’ll be spending a lot of time in France,” she gushes. “We’ll be going to castles and all that, and living in Paris for a certain amount of months out of the year.”

“It’s going to be far different than Jersey, that’s for sure,” she says.

He, apparently, has a 12 year old child with his former wife (not the former bff of Danielle's) - wonder how that's going to go.  And the part I highlighted - "we'll be going to castles and all that" - geez - she does realize that most castles are not like the fake castle-like McMansions spread out all over New Jersey, doesn't she?  And, can anyone see Danielle hobnobbing with the Parisians?  She bastardizes the English language - imagine what she'll do to French!  She will become the French poster child for "Ugly American" or "Ameritrash".  

But - good luck, God Bless, I hope she's found her lifetime happiness and I hope this guy will not let her appear on TV ever again!!  🙂

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 9

“Most likely we’ll be spending a lot of time in France,” she gushes. “We’ll be going to castles and all that, and living in Paris for a certain amount of months out of the year.”

I mean...what...she can't even....

That's it.  i've died a little bit inside.  I just can't.  

Between Jordyn Woods/Khloe Kardashian and Danielle the Duchess of Square Tits, this has been quite the week.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

If we get to claim titles based on being related to the holders pre-1481, then you can all call me the queen of motherfucking England. (styled HRMFH)

(sharing the title with 80% of people of British ancestry is a drag, but it keeps the workload a bit lighter)

Over-under on the duration of her latest sham marriage? 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, DkNNy79 said:

This guy has got to be a grifter too.  It blows my mind that there are still men willing to get engaged/married to her. 

Maybe someone looking for citizenship or tv connections - neither will be worth marrying a soul-sucker like that!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Juliegirlj said:

Margaret Josephs was on Jenny Mcarthy and said Teresa basically doesn’t know if she and Joe can stay married if/when Joe gets deported to Italy. 

Because she is that stupid to not know it’s legally possible or that it would be too hard?

• LOL 10
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Wow....so even if the title doesn't exist, Danielle will still be expecting people to call her Duchess and bow and scrape to her - there could even be a "battle of titles" between her and Luann - if I remember correctly, the title of Duchess is higher than Countess. 

The two plan on living in New York City, though Staub wants to purchase her home in New Jersey for her daughters. “Most likely we’ll be spending a lot of time in France,” she gushes. We’ll be going to castles and all that, and living in Paris for a certain amount of months out of the year.”

“It’s going to be far different than Jersey, that’s for sure,” she says.

🙂

Becoming a Duchess, moving to New York City. Watch out, Luann!

Oh man, I'd love to see her mix with the NY ladies. (although not really, please don't infect that branch of the Housewives with her poison) They would eat her alive in about 5 seconds. 

• Love 8