Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E02: No Moore Apollogies

• Start Topic

Interesting how Kenya glossed over the fact that she was the one who originally misrepresented the texts Apollo sent her. Her flirting and threesome comment plus the text misrepresentation are what made it easy for people to believe she was going after Apollo.

He's a total dick. I hated his little smirk when he said he made up the fallatio stuff. It seems clear to me that he hates both Phaedra and Kenya and wanted to see them both humiliated.

Cynthia is boring. She's just literally a boring person. Her party was boring, her photoshoot was boring, even the way she talks is boring.

Nene was boring too but looks like she's back next week.

I'd love to not see Joyce on my screen again. She's vile.

Interesting that even Claudia thinks Kenya provoked Porsha.

That dentist was cute. Alright then. Phaedra better get on that.

Edited by ridethemaverick
  • Love 17

I may think Kenya sucks....but damn....Apollo is a dick.  Like dick doesn't even cover it.  I mean at least he apologized but....no, screw that....I'm just shaking my head.

I'm still trying to understand and wondered aloud what in the hell did Fakedra see in this clown.  He's inarticulate, a serial liar who can't keep his lies straight, and is entitled.  I was so not impressed with the pre-prison apology tour.  Like, how in the hell do you get pissy because the person you repeatedly lied about and sat there and allowed to be slut-shamed by the entire cast--and the person you trashed is sick of your shit?

• Love 9

What in the hell is wrong with Kandi? Her mother is the beast-iest beast ever and why can't she have boundaries? I simply have no understanding of a woman who allows her mother to behave as she does.

Nene is just awful.

Apollo and whats her name deserve each other. Those beautiful children don't deserve any of this. I hope their grandparents are more of a stable influence than their parents have proven to be.

Cynthia looked beautiful in Ebony. Her husband is just ick.

• Love 8

Kandi is really trying to destroy her marriage, isn't she? Now you're gonna have MJ down the street? Todd has to see her in his own hood. He just can't catch a break.  And how awful of her to basically shit on Kandi's old house. I wish someone would give me a free house. Joyce just wants to be messy and continue to meddle.

On a shallow note, I'm going to need for Todd to learn how to dress appropriately for these social functions. If bum ass Apollo can show up wearing a suit, Todd can, too.  First his daughter's graduation, now this.  It looks awkward.

I can't even with Apollo's lies. However, part of me is still annoyed at Kenya. He should apologize specifically, but when he brings up her messiness about the text messages, she wants to act like it's irrelevant. They're both culpable and need to own up for how this entire situation escalated.

• Love 14

Why does MJ need a 7 bedroom house?

I wondered the same thing. Also, (1) why was it so dark when they went to look at it when it's in the same neighborhood and was daylight when they left Todd; and (2) where was the realtor? They just let themselves in the house; almost like MJ (well Kandi) already owned it...

• Love 5

Kandi is really trying to destroy her marriage, isn't she? Now you're gonna have MJ down the street? Todd has to see her in his own hood. He just can't catch a break. And how awful of her to basically shit on Kandi's old house. I wish someone would give me a free house. Joyce just wants to be messy and continue to meddle.

On a shallow note, I'm going to need for Todd to learn how to dress appropriately for these social functions. If bum ass Apollo can show up wearing a suit, Todd can, too. First his daughter's graduation, now this. It looks awkward.

I can't even with Apollo's lies. However, part of me is still annoyed at Kenya. He should apologize specifically, but when he brings up her messiness about the text messages, she wants to act like it's irrelevant. They're both culpable and need to own up for how this entire situation escalated.

On another shallow note, why is Kandi so clueless about her dress size?

• Love 8

Interesting how Kenya glossed over the fact that she was the one who originally misrepresented the texts Apollo sent her. Her flirting and threesome comment plus the text misrepresentation are what made it easy for people to believe she was going after Apollo.

He's a total dick. I hated his little smirk when he said he made up the fallatio stuff. It seems clear to me that he hates both Phaedra and Kenya and wanted to see them both humiliated.

Cynthia is boring. She's just literally a boring person. Her party was boring, her photoshoot was boring, even the way she talks is boring.

Nene was boring too but looks like she's back next week.

I'd love to not see Joyce on my screen again. She's vile.

Interesting that even Claudia thinks Kenya provoked Porsha.

That dentist was cute. Alright then. Phaedra better get on that.

Phaedra wants a man she can control.  She is not interested in that dentist.

• Love 6

I'm still trying to understand and wondered aloud what in the hell did Fakedra see in this clown.  He's inarticulate, a serial liar who can't keep his lies straight, and is entitled.  I was so not impressed with the pre-prison apology tour.  Like, how in the hell do you get pissy because the person you repeatedly lied about and sat there and allowed to be slut-shamed by the entire cast--and the person you trashed is sick of your shit?

He alluded to it in the last episode - "specimen".  Phaedra Parks, was in her 30's, had the career, but was missing the husband and family of the proper Southern Belle.

He was younger, considered more attractive than she.   She made the money.  She also thought he was someone she could control. 

Their marriage was more for show and maintaining a public persona.  It would have come crashing down at some point.

Edited by twilightzone
  • Love 10

I laughed when Apollo came back out and said, "I apologize for calling you an asshole. That wasn't part of the plan."

He's just a joke. I would've laughed and walked away.

"Wrap it up and give it to God" moment, for sure.

Actually, Kenya walked away.  She left the party to avoid the nonsense and it followed her outside.

• Love 4

I may think Kenya sucks....but damn....Apollo is a dick.  Like dick doesn't even cover it.  I mean at least he apologized but....no, screw that....I'm just shaking my head.

I really think Apollo only apologized and admitted the truth to hurt Phaedra! He knows that Kenya blames Phaedra for all of this and he wanted to make sure that Kenya humiliated her on the show as much as possible. Never mind that she started this fiasco, Kenya, with the flirting and the suggestive comment about the text's and that Apollo lied to Phaedra and everyone else, it is ALL Phaedra's fault! SMH

• Love 20

Actually, Kenya walked away. She left the party to avoid the nonsense and it followed her outside.

When he apollo-gized for calling her an asshole, they were both outside, so no she did not walk away after that comment. She walked away before that. He kept going back to her out there. Really, the point of my comment was to highlight how ridiculous I felt Apollo was rather than to criticize Kenya's actions that night.

I see Cynthia is bringing "word on the street" back.

Edited by Betweenyouandme
  • Love 4

Cynthia has to be the most clueless woman on earth.  Peter preens around like the money he spends belongs to him, like he's the one making the big bucks.  I wish that stupid woman would wise up and kick the leech's ass to the curb.  I don't know who is the most entitled, him or Apollo.  In my opinion, they're both pieces of shit.

When Kandi said she just wants to make Mama Joyce happy, I loved Todd asking if she'll ever be happy.  No, Todd, she's not going to be happy until she runs you off and has her precious, easy to con daughter all to herself.  I really believe Kandi is going to end up alone and miserable, and when she does, she can thank Mama Joyce.

I wanted to slap the smirk off Apollo's face when he was talking to Kandi, Todd and Peter about the lies he told about Kenya.  The dude is on his way to prison and he's still strutting around like he's some kind of player.  He has absolutely no remorse about what is sending him there and cracks me up with the way he actually thinks people should sympathize with him.  What a douchebag!

Nene can get off my TV any time now.

• Love 13

That may be part of it but I think his crazy ass probably thought he still had a shot at getting  with Kenya.

I was thinking the same thing.  He arrived at Cynthia's party looking like a player instead of a family man.  Having sex with Kenya would be the ultimate revenge and I think his apology was about getting Kenya to soften towards him so he could take her to bed.  It would be the ultimate conquest for him as well as the ultimate revenge.  What else does he have to look forward to before prison?

Edited by ToukieSmith
  • Love 10

Does Greg work anywhere now? Or has his title been officially changed to manservant?

As bad as he is at it, at least Peter pretends to be working at something.

In all fairness (and I can't stand Greg), he is in his late sixties, right? So it wouldn't be unusual to be retired.  He can devote full time to being NeNe's manservent cause he's got nothing else going except following her around like a puppy dog.  

• Love 4

Kenya didn't want him before, what makes him think she would now. That is on his way to jail. AGAIN.

Nice try buddy. I wonder what lies he'll make about her for this rejection what he comes out jail.

He is phione and no woman can ever resist phione.

• Love 4

I'm really floored that Kandi, Todd, Peter and everyone were just so shocked to learn that Apollo lied about Kenya. He's a felon. Buy a clue.

They were friends, is it really that odd?

I will care about Apollo when he cares enough for his children and wife  to say hey "sorry I fucked up your lives!" until then, fuck him!.

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 6

In all fairness (and I can't stand Greg), he is in his late sixties, right? So it wouldn't be unusual to be retired.  He can devote full time to being NeNe's manservent cause he's got nothing else going except following her around like a puppy dog.  

Greg turned 60 this year.  Ne-Ne will be 47 next month.

Even at 60, it's not unusual if he is retired.

Edited by twilightzone
  • Love 4

And, because it can't be said enough: Those little boys are as cute as buttons!

They really are adorable. If it was Phae's intention to marry Apollo so she could have a nice specimen for pretty babies, then BINGO! Mission accomplished. 

• Love 7

They really are adorable. If it was Phae's intention to marry Apollo so she could have a nice specimen for pretty babies, then BINGO! Mission accomplished.

There's more to life than pretty. Way to pick a father for your children, Phae. Saddling them with that idiot for life.

• Love 8

Kenya started textgate by implying Apollo was texting her inappropriate things. Apollo ran with it.

HOWEVER, I believe Phaedra claimed to have seen Kenya's text to Apollo offering Head Medical Services. Kenya showed the chain of texts to Kandi & there was nothing.

Of course, a text could've been deleted. But, both Kenya and Apollo are saying there was no text like that; it was all made up. If there was no servicing text from Kenya to Apollo, how could Phaedra have seen this text?

If what Kenya & Apollo are saying is true, that she did not pursue him or offer her services to Apollo, and Phaedra is claiming to have seen this text, then Phaedra lied and she does owe Kenya an apology for telling the other cast members she offered her service to Apollo.

But, Kenya needs to accept her role in the situation: the other women wouldn't have been so quick to believe the lie had a Kenya not been flirting with Apollo in the first place,

Will Phaedra apologize to Kenya? Nene's edges will grow back and Porsha will learn black history before that ever happens. But people are already side-eyeing Phaedra for leaving Apollo high and dry* so to learn she lied about the Apollo/Kenya situation will not do her any favors.

*Phaedra absolutely should not take those boys to prison to meet with Apollo but as I said about last week's episode, she went on and on about standing by her HUZZBIN so much the other cast members are surprised she ditched him.

• Love 8