Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E02: No Moore Apollogies

• Start Topic

I think Kandi, Peter and Todd would apologize.

Nene, Phaedra and Porsha will NOT apologize under any circumstances.

Apollo could've have put Kenya's name on the phone (like the messages were coming from Miss X but he labeled Miss X as Kenya on the phone). But there's a discrepancy because Kandi saw the chain of texts & there was nothing questionable. She told Phaedra this. If Phaedra has seen a questionable text from "Kenya" offering fellatio & Kandi's telling her no, there was no such text, seems to me Phaedra would question who that text really came from.

But, we are talking about Phaedra, who turned a blind eye to Apollo's activities, so it would be in character for her to willingly believe "Kenya" texted her husband begging to service him instead of finding out if it was really true. If wouldn't have served her purposes to find out the truth, either.

Edited by drivethroo
  • Love 7

We can thank Aviva in New York for that one.

Both Aviva and Cynthia need material from the other HWs on the other shows because neither is interesting enough on their own.

Kenya started textgate by implying Apollo was texting her inappropriate things. Apollo ran with it.

HOWEVER, I believe Phaedra claimed to have seen Kenya's text to Apollo offering Head Medical Services. Kenya showed the chain of texts to Kandi & there was nothing.

Of course, a text could've been deleted. But, both Kenya and Apollo are saying there was no text like that; it was all made up. If there was no servicing text from Kenya to Apollo, how could Phaedra have seen this text?

If what Kenya & Apollo are saying is true, that she did not pursue him or offer her services to Apollo, and Phaedra is claiming to have seen this text, then Phaedra lied and she does owe Kenya an apology for telling the other cast members she offered her service to Apollo.

But, Kenya needs to accept her role in the situation: the other women wouldn't have been so quick to believe the lie had a Kenya not been flirting with Apollo in the first place,

Will Phaedra apologize to Kenya? Nene's edges will grow back and Porsha will learn black history before that ever happens. But people are already side-eyeing Phaedra for leaving Apollo high and dry* so to learn she lied about the Apollo/Kenya situation will not do her any favors.

*Phaedra absolutely should not take those boys to prison to meet with Apollo but as I said about last week's episode, she went on and on about standing by her HUZZBIN so much the other cast members are surprised she ditched him.

It is possible that Apollo showed Phaedra a "text" from another woman using Kenya's name as cover, I would not put it past Apollo to do that to both Phaedra and Kenya. By doing that, he stayed central to the HW storyline for the last few seasons instead of being nothing more than background material. IMO, Apollo wanted to be the main cast member of the couple instead of Phaedra.

• Love 6

There's more to life than pretty. Way to pick a father for your children, Phae. Saddling them with that idiot for life.

As well, I see very cute kids.  I also saw Apollo's brother last week.  Those kids still have a chance of spoiling Phaedra's master plan and turn out, well, hardly ugly, but not exactly what i suspect Phaedra had in mind.  In fact I would laugh if both boys ended up the spitting image of their paternal grandmother.

• Love 5

Well, I for one am glad Apollo finally came clean with Kenya and admitted he made up the entire Kenya/fellatio lie.    He could have kept his lying mouth shut and said nothing.  Vindication of sorts for Kenya and I kind of like the idea of Phaedra getting knocked down a peg or two because Phae was too over-the-top with the whole "Kenya Moore-Whore" BS.  I was getting sick of hearing that 10 thousand times a day.

Edited by beesknees
  • Love 13

Yeah, I can't blame this on Kenya for responding to someone's suggestions about her intentions by her saying that Apollo was the one communicating with her.  I can't anymore with the idea that everything ultimately is her fault.  She's not magic, and she doesn't force these people to do what they do.  

Also, I'm curious to see Phaedra's reaction but I wouldn't be surprised if she figured out it was a lie at some point but ran with it.  It gave her a storyline- where she was the wronged woman- without her actually having to do anything.  All that noise is a great way to keep up that Southern Belle facade by burying other stuff in the background.  

Cynthia..is trying really hard to be relevant this season.  I guess being a stealth shit-stirrer can only keep you on TV for so long.  

And Mama Joyce...they need to stop putting her on the show.  I felt like she was really into playing this part, but it doesn't seem like she turns it off and is less of a dick when the cameras stop rolling.  Plus, she's making me not like Kandi.  Buying a house and indulging that crap...let's say there is a new baby, you really want to leave it alone with her?  When she calls the baby's other grandmother a ho and hates the father?  

I think Phaedra's kid is too smart for her.  At the dentist he seemed to have a nervous reaction when his father walked in (not to his father, but about the situation).  She needs to learn to be more actively fake, the kid knows something is up, imho.

• Love 4

Greg turned 60 this year.  Ne-Ne will be 47 next month.

Even at 60, it's not unusual if he is retired.

Greg is *only* 60? He carries himself as so much older. I also thought he was pushing 70 (and I don't think he's aged well).

And what does MJ need with a 7 bedroom house? Like, my own momma told me how she's looking to off-load the house I was raised in and move into a cute 1-bed condo in the city, and I don't blame her. MJ basically cannot stand not having what Kandi has. Kandi's got a big house? MJ is like, "Me, too." Kandi's got new cars? MJ's like, "Me, too." Kandi broke the unwritten law by getting married, though. It was supposed to be like -- Kandi's single and bitter? MJ: "Me, too." 

There's taking care of your mom, and there's nothing wrong with that, and then there's enabling. Kandi doesn't know how to draw the line and at this point in her life, I don't think she ever will. 

• Love 9

Cynthia..is trying really hard to be relevant this season.  I guess being a stealth shit-stirrer can only keep you on TV for so long.

She has to keep Peter in the manner in which he is accustomed to.

Edited by ToukieSmith
  • Love 15

Well, I for one am glad Apollo finally came clean with Kenya and admitted he made up the entire Kenya/fellatio lie.    He could have kept his lying mouth shut and said nothing.  Vindication of sorts for Kenya and I kind of like the idea of Phaedra getting knocked down a peg or two because Phae was too over-the-top with the whole "Kenya Moore-Whore" BS.  I was getting sick of hearing that 10 thousand times a day.

Apollo should have told the truth long ago and he should have told Phaedra back then and apologized to her first!  What is it with these Atlanta men needing to cause as much if not more drama as the HWs? LOL

• Love 3

This episode has inspired me to invent slap-o-vision because I've never wanted to slap a person as much as I want to slap Kandi. Buying her ungrateful mother a house, being surprised that her felon friend might also be a liar. I know she was on a different game show, but can Claudia buy Kandi a clue. And Todd is not frugal because he doesn't want to buy his mother a house. He's smart; his mother is neither homeless nor disabled and unable to work.

• Love 12

Ayden is the most articulate child of any of the Housewives franchises.  I'm so glad he has benefited from Phaedra's influence instead of his dullard of a dad.

Nene would do better at being an MC if she would just use her own normal speaking voice instead of that braying moose voice she was using in the show.  It was très annoying!

Is Cynthia deaf, dumb and blind?  With all of the people talking crap about her, why does she only focus on Porsha?  Even Peter gets his digs in but she just ignores it.  He was criticizing her ass when she had that yellow outfit on.  And Kenya hasn't been kind when speaking of Cynthia either until she found out she could use Cynthia to get back at Nene and Porsha.  I wish that dumb cluck would wake up and get a clue.

Kenya is such a fake assed bitch, but Apollo did owe her an "Apollogy" for lying on her.  The thing is, I know he only did it to get back at Phaedra.  I also don't think Phaedra owes Kenya an apology per se.  It's not uncommon for a woman to believe her husband over the woman who has openly waged war against her.  I don't think Kenya is in any way innocent in this whole matter.  She needs to know that her own actions have repercussions too. 

Branden is really up Kenya's ass isn't he?  I'm not saying that for real, I'm just using Kenya's own logic since she accused Cynthia of being up Nene's ass just for being a good friend.  Kenya...Really bitch?!

Mama Joyce needs the shit slapped out of her, for real for real!!!  Your daughter offers to buy you a house and you have the nerve to be choosey?  Stupid dragon faced old hag!!!  Every time she appears on screen I feel like I need to hold a crucifix...and I'm not even Catholic!  What a troll she is!

Edited by swankie
  • Love 12

I think Phaedra's kid is too smart for her. At the dentist he seemed to have a nervous reaction when his father walked in (not to his father, but about the situation). She needs to learn to be more actively fake, the kid knows something is up, imho.

I noticed that. Ayden saying "Uh oh! Uh oh!" over and over. As if Daddy coming into the room was going to be a big problem for Mommy. I have often wondered if Apollo has ever hit Phaedra and the little ones saw it?

Nene and Cynthia the same age? For real? LOL!!! All I could think about when I saw Nene on that stage was I hoped the costume stayed on her. If she had to have her lines fed to her at every break from being on stage, I guess all that raw talent must have taken the day off.

• Love 6

Interesting how Kenya glossed over the fact that she was the one who originally misrepresented the texts Apollo sent her. Her flirting and threesome comment plus the text misrepresentation are what made it easy for people to believe she was going after Apollo.

But he did text her correct?  So yeah, tell your husband to stop texting me.  The representation she seemed to make was that Apollo liked her, that was the impression I was left with from the reunion was that "hey Phaedra, your man likes me, so you better tell him to stop texting me" And I'm not entirely sure thats a misrepresentation, but thats also not her fault if those were what Apollo's text messages were getting at.  The only person saying that she misrepresented the texts seems to be Apollo, and he doesn't seem entirely trustworthy.  It sounds to me, like he was texting her, liked her, got called out and suddenly decided the best thing to do was to simply one up her with a complete lie.  The only misrepresentation Apollo seems to be talking about is how he got caught texting her.

• Love 15

The thing is, I know he only did it to get back at Phaedra.

There is that conundrum. Did he do the lying to get at Pheadra, or the apologizing to get at Phaedra. 

He could have admitted to everyone in the first place that he wanted to get with Kenya.

• Love 3

Kenya is such a fake assed bitch, but Apollo did owe her an "Apollogy" for lying on her.  The thing is, I know he only did it to get back at Phaedra.  I also don't think Phaedra owes Kenya an apology per se.  It's not uncommon for a woman to believe her husband over the woman who has openly waged war against her.  I don't think Kenya is in any way innocent in this whole matter.  She needs to know that her own actions have repercussions too. 

Branden is really up Kenya's ass isn't he?  I'm not saying that for real, I'm just using Kenya's own logic since she accused Cynthia of being up Nene's ass just for being a good friend.  Kenya?  Really bitch?!

I think Phaedra knew, in her heart, she knew that Kenya never offered Apollo a damn thing, but she was embarrassed and so she went around telling lies to save her image that she so desperately wanted to have.  I remember how concerned she was last season when she found out Kenya was talking to Apollo in a crowded room, being watched by an entire bar and the men of the cast.  It never made sense that she would be upset because she thought Kenya was going to talk to Apollo about having sex or whatever, because she wouldn't do that on camera in a crowded room in front of all the men of the cast.  It made perfect sense that she was worried her dumb ass husband was going to admit on national TV that he made up everything about Kenya.  

Cynthia, from what I've seen, did more than Branden.  Nene would be actively mean to Cynthia, and Cynthia would meekly sit by and take it.  If you can't even stand up to your own friend when they are being mean spirited and nasty, and talking shit about your pre-teen daughter that seems to be so far up someone's ass its pretty ridiculous.

• Love 6

The only person saying that she misrepresented the texts seems to be Apollo, and he doesn't seem entirely trustworthy.

Andy said she misrepresented the texts also when Kenya showed them to him at the reunion right after she brought it up.  He said they were perfectly innocent texts that were about the business deal with the exercise video they were supposed to be doing together, nothing unprofessional.  When Kenya made the statement, "Then stop texting me then", she knew damned well Phaedra and everyone else would think Apollo was coming on to her.  That's why I don't have any sympathy for her.  She needed to just stay out of that marriage...PERIOD!!!

• Love 11

I'm so sick and tired of Cynthia's desperate ploy to try to make herself seem like a woman no one should fuck with.

You're not, hun.

Have a seat.

Thank you, its getting to be a bit much.  

I thought Nene did a great job on stage.

I can't even stand to watch Kandi's mom.  And why the heck does she need a house that big?  Ridiculous.  

I'm going to need for Nene to reconsider her definition of a full house.  When I can see empty seats from my laptop screen, that is not a full house.

In all fairness (and I can't stand Greg), he is in his late sixties, right? So it wouldn't be unusual to be retired.  He can devote full time to being NeNe's manservent cause he's got nothing else going except following her around like a puppy dog.  

And isn't there some sort of social security situation at his age?

Kandi wrecked my last good nerve tonight.  Evidently, the old double standard is alive and well.  Could someone explain to me why Kandi and the rest of the crew were shocked--shocked, I tell you!--to learn that Appalling lied about Kenya offering him fellatio?  Surely, it isn't that much of a stretch to believe that a criminal who ripped off people's retirement checks and unclaimed death benefits and who stole people's identities just might be a fucking liar?  And, why is it so difficult for Porsha's defenders to believe that physically assaulting someone is a matter for the police?  Yet, Appalling commits these crimes and should be supported by not only his wife, but also his friends.  But, I forgot this is the same group that didn't bat an eyelash when Appalling ripped of his shirt and went in on Brandon.  And, of course, that was all Kenya's fault anyway.

And, because it can't be said enough: Those little boys are as cute as buttons!

Yeah, I'm gonna need for Kandi to stop with the eyerolling and face making, if you have a point to make, use your damn words, if you don't have good words, find better ones that give impact.  Whether or not to file a criminal charge is not up to Kenya, its up to the police.  She keeps talking about how she hates drama, and then does her best to stir it up.  Kandi is really lucky she is talented at music, because some of the stuff she says makes me think that she could easily end up in jail.  But then again, I take one look at Mama Joyce talking about biting off someone's finger like a crazy old bat and I realize Kandi is a triumph.

I really think Apollo only apologized and admitted the truth to hurt Phaedra! He knows that Kenya blames Phaedra for all of this and he wanted to make sure that Kenya humiliated her on the show as much as possible. Never mind that she started this fiasco, Kenya, with the flirting and the suggestive comment about the text's and that Apollo lied to Phaedra and everyone else, it is ALL Phaedra's fault! SMH

See, I think if anything Apollo is doing all of this to try to make it look like Phaedra didn't know anything so she can play her absolute innocent card.  I don't think he minds taking the blame since he is going to be away for a matter of years and no one is really going to care when he gets out.  But I think Phaedra's actions seem to support her knowing that Kenya never offered Apollo sex, oral or otherwise.

• Love 3

Cynthia has to be the most clueless woman on earth.  Peter preens around like the money he spends belongs to him, like he's the one making the big bucks.  I wish that stupid woman would wise up and kick the leech's ass to the curb.  I don't know who is the most entitled, him or Apollo.  In my opinion, they're both pieces of shit.

This is what makes it especially hard to handle Cynthia's "new and improved" badass self.  Because if she had a fundamental change and was refusing to be taken advantage of, that would extend to her relationship with Peter.  But it doesn't, because its all an act designed to keep her on TV.

MJ: Did you buy YOUR MOTHER a house? Eff you and the horse you rode in on, hag from hell!

Yeah, some people don't need their grown children to support them.  It shouldn't be a point of pride that you can't support yourself at your age MJ.  Its like she doesn't even have enough pride to be ashamed of herself.

Yeah, no matter what, it's always Kenya's fault. It's her fault her arm was grabbed, it's her fault she was attacked by Porsha. None of these people had to ability to control themselves so they're off the hook for their reactions. Mmmkay.

One problem with blaming all this on the original comment of "stop texting me, then," - it wasn't a lie. He did text her. The fact that people want to conflate a one-off comment about "would you have a 3-way" and a pushing a man in the pool means "stop texting me" naturally insinuates that something extra was going on, is really reaching. Kenya handed the phone over, so Andy could read it for himself. She never said Apollo wanted to get with her.

The bottom line is no matter what, ONLY APOLLO FLAT OUT LIED. Didn't hint, insinuate, none of that. He lied. Lied about what happened, lied about what she supposedly said, let his wife sit there and call her a string of whores BASED ON THAT LIE and didn't blink. Apollo is a fucking sociopath. Phaedra should have turned that little rehearsed read on herself, because she's the one who ended up with the damaged sperm donor.

If it was so truly satisfying to me to hear him admit it, I can only imagine how gratifying it was for Kenya. The looks on everyone's faces as they realized they had accused her of all types of whoredom based on his lying ass was the whipped cream and cherry on the top. Delicious.

Goodness, yes....I totally agree with your post.

• Love 4

I don't think Kenya was trying to imply that the texts from Apollo were improper, but that there were a lot of them. And he was probably bugging the everloving shit out of her for some type of video deal. But, given that Phaedra was ready for a fight, the content of the text messages was blown way out of proportion. And Apollo was fine with that, because he wanted to get under Phaedra's skin. And I agree with others that Apollo may have gotten a text offer of sex from someone that he met at one of the strip clubs he spent so much time in, and make it appear that it came from Kenya. Because I also agree that he was gunning for his own peach on this show.

Kandi can stop any day now with "I don't want no drama" BS when she cannot stop herself from constantly inserting herself into other people's business. She's got her own issues with her mother that will be the death of me, I just keep FF'ing through everything with MJ because I cannot stand that woman.

• Love 5

With or without RHoA, life with Joyce, Peter and Apollo would not be easy, but I think that the common thread for Kandi and Cynthia putting up with Joyce and Peter up to and including buying houses and investing in businesses is because they appear on the show and are supposedly not paid.  We have not seen it play out as acutely with Phaedra and Apollo, but I think that the sub-text to some of Apollo's comments in the first episode was that Apollo thinks Phaedra owes him a cut of the money she has earned on the show.

Edited by quinn

Apollo isn't owed shit by Phaedra, in my opinion. She tried to give him business opportunities, which he had no interest in because he had a quicker way to make money. How many ex-cons have a woman in their life who tries to provide them with a career? Offers them a comfortable home, kids, the opportunity to be on a TV show? He squandered every legal legitimate thing ever offered to him because at the end of the day, he's a crook.

• Love 10

But, given that Phaedra was ready for a fight, the content of the text messages was blown way out of proportion.

I don't think Phaedra was ready for a fight at that point, Kenya was because she thought they screwed her on the whole workout video deal.  Phaedra didn't go sour on Kenya until she started asking for a cut of the video backend proceeds even though they hadn't agreed to that.  When Kenya decided to make her own video, that's when things went south between Phaedra and her.  Kenya began trying to get a deal with Apollo over Phaedra's head and that is when the texting began.  Apollo told Phaedra that Kenya was trying to get with him and offered him head for his own personal ego and that's when Phaedra began the whole Kenya Moore-Whore thing.  The way Kenya was flirting with Apollo even before the video deal, to me, was more than enough reason for Phaedra to not doubt what Apollo was telling her.

Edited by swankie
  • Love 10

On a shallow note, I'm going to need for Todd to learn how to dress appropriately for these social functions. If bum ass Apollo can show up wearing a suit, Todd can, too. First his daughter's graduation, now this. It looks awkward.

From what I remember, Todd used to dress nice. He's come under Kandi's spell of not caring if you go to a cocktail party wearing the same outfit you wore when you went to Lowe's to buy hardware.

• Love 3

Seeing as Phaedra knew her husband was a) a pathological liar and b) stupid to boot, she never truly believed that crap. She doesn't respect Kenya, but she's certainly smart and cagey enough in her own right to know that Kenya is equally smart, and would never be so stupid as to text Apollo with an offer for some head. I mean, come on. Put that shit into writing where it could be used against her? Kenya's a lot of things, but not stupid.

She was either desperate to believe the lie, knowing between the two people would side with her and go against Kenya, or she was desperate to keep the focus off her own dirty laundry and this was as good a reason as any; then if the truth came out she could claim she was duped like the rest. Nope, Phaedra never believed it but she used it, and that's why her actions were foul and a gross overreaction to anything Kenya might have done and an apology is due.

I noticed that. Ayden saying "Uh oh! Uh oh!" over and over. As if Daddy coming into the room was going to be a big problem for Mommy. I have often wondered if Apollo has ever hit Phaedra and the little ones saw it?

During the First Look I actually thought he was saying "Daddy" when Apollo appeared at the door, and then "Uh oh, uh oh!" in reaction to that, and I thought damn, that's messed up. But when I watched tonight I realized he was talking about and reacting to the car game they were playing and didn't even notice Apollo until he was already at the table asking Dylan what he was doing.

• Love 7

The only thing that would bring my blood pressure down about Kandi buying that house up the street would be Todd's momma showing up in a giant U-haul with all her shit. .

Just a simple line from her like "oh, they didn't tell you that this was the mom in law compound? Which bedroom you want?"

• Love 20

I can't stand Kenya.  That said, she didn't have to listen to or accept Apollo's "apology".  What he did was not an apology to begin with.  He waits until he's five minutes from lockdown to admit that he's a baldfaced liar and he expected Kenya to just say "okay"?  She was not being an ass about it.  She gave him more attention than he was due by listening to him at all.  I would've been uncomfortable if I were her - the smirk on his face sent shivers up my spine.  He looked like a maniac.

• Love 7
When that scene came on and Kandi started talking about she was buying her mother a house because she didn't like Kandi's "old" house, I felt the heat swelling in my chest. I know, I know it's not my money, and yet, I was getting mad!

Not only that, but Kandi remodeled the house to what MJ wanted! And after getting a newly remodeled, payed off home, she decides she doesn't want it???  Bitch please.  My mother would have gotten a couple words from me.  And while I probably would help her look for a new house and pay the downpayment (you know, if I was balling like Kandi), she would be making those mortgage payments.  And as many of you have already stated, what the fuck does she need a 7 bedroom, 4 bath house for??  Insane.

Oh Apollo.  The look on his face when he admitted so nonchalantly to the group that he lied about it all, was so fucking creepy and scary.  Sociopath indeed.

Edited by luckyroll3
  • Love 9

Kandi will be footing the bill to totally remodel this home too, you watch. MJ was already complaining about the furnishings that were in there....that were the present owners' belongings. I've staged houses for sale before, you leave your cheapest stuff behind while you are in your new house with your good stuff.

Apollo went to the dentist's office to be with his kids, ok that is nice but his cell phone was never out of his hands. Nice quality time!

Kandi will NEVER really please her mother.

Cynthia really did look beautiful in her photo spread.

Nene and her faux "pure as the driven snow" act (re:orgy innocence) is wearing thin (we all remember that you proudly announced your turn on a pole way back when) along with her griping about having to remember her lines and stage directions, isn't that what an actor does on a typical day at work?

The only thing that makes appearances by Brandon worse is he and Kenya's impdomptu "songs". I guess we should be greatfull she didn't twerk or twirl.

His wonky piano playing was a perfect match for Kenya's wonky lyrics.

She was either desperate to believe the lie, knowing between the two people would side with her and go against Kenya, or she was desperate to keep the focus off her own dirty laundry and this was as good a reason as any; then if the truth came out she could claim she was duped like the rest. Nope, Phaedra never believed it but she used it, and that's why her actions were foul and a gross overreaction to anything Kenya might have done and an apology is due.

I agree with this.  Her anger at Kenya was over the top considering the amount of time and money her husband spent at strip clubs.  I don't believe she ever gave a damn about where he was or what he was doing until it started to affect the image she crafted.  Her anger at Kenya was about deflecting what was really going on between her and Apollo IMO.

• Love 9

There's been lots of talk about how NeNe should be familiar with orgies and raunchy sex and whatnot because she was a stripper and I don't think one follows the other.  I think she's OTT with pretending not to know what an orgy is because she's an adult woman and we all know what orgies are, but I don't think her past on the pole means she's any more famiiar with orgies or sexual kinks than any other person who isn't into those things.  She was a stripper, not a prostitute.  As far as we know, she didn't actually perform any sex acts on anyone. 

NeNe does not strike me as being a very sexual person.  I think she does only what she has to do to get by in that regard.

• Love 10

So Apollo was lying about Kenya in CA? Not surprised at all. I think they're both shady, so I never really knew who to believe. But clearly Apollo is trying to do the Apollogy tour, now that he's going to prison, so he doesn't look QUITE so bad. I guess he just didn't think the whole thing through, and how while Kenya may be glad he finally came clean, now all of his friends are going to be pissed. And rightly so. He lied to them, kept this lie going for years, and had them defending him over it. He's so ridiculous. 

Has Kandi always been this up in people's business? Dang. She was just throwing out questions like a prosecutor. FTR, I do agree with her about Kenya calling the cops on Porsha. I thought that was a bit overkill. Yes, Porsha was in the wrong when she attacked Kenya, but it was squashed pretty quickly and Porsha clearly regretted losing her head. I'm not a huge Porsha fan, at all, but Kenya is no innocent angel. She was provoking the hell out of Porsha; it's not like Porsha just walked up to her and punched her out of nowhere. So Porsha has been blackballed, and Kenya is the innocent, little victim here? Not buying it. 

Peter still skeeves me out. I feel like he's only into Cynthia when she's all dolled up and being sexy. I wonder if he would have thrown a big party for her if an article she'd written had been published, instead of a photo spread that puffs him up because he's got a hot woman?

Gotta love Todd in his plain, white t-shirt while everyone else is in collars and heels. 

Kandi continues to drive me nuts with her treatment of her mother. She just laughs all her antics off, as if they're just cute, quirky old lady traits. No, quirky old lady is running the heat at 80 degrees while your kids come over and sweat to death. Quirky old lady is always losing your glasses when they're on your head. It's not cute or quirky to call another person's mother a "prostitute" or take your shoe off and chase people around a bridal boutique. But Kandi just laughs....and buys her mom another house. I hope she really likes her mom, because that's who she's going to be left with at the end of the day. 

I FF all of Nene's Zumanity stuff. Really not my cup of tea. 

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 3

I'm liking Kandi less and less every episode.  With a tagline of "Don't start no drama, won't be no drama", she should have kept her mouth shut when Kenya sat down at Cynthia's party, instead of immediately starting in on the Porsha shit and giving her unsolicited opinion about the police being called.  She's as big a shit-stirrer as Cynthia.  Also, she seems to get a little pissed when Todd makes a remark criticizing Mama Joyce, but MJ can snark on Todd all she wants and Kandi just laughs about it.  The fact that she refuses to set boundaries with the old hag is going to be her downfall, because the day is going to come when Todd is going to realize its not worth it and walk out on Kandi and her bat shit crazy mother. 

Next timeI go to Vegas, I know what show I won't be seeing, Nene or no Nene. Looked like a waste of money to me.

Edited by parisprincess
  • Love 8

Not only that, but Kandi remodeled the house to what MJ wanted! And after getting a newly remodeled, payed off home, she decides she doesn't want it???  Bitch please.  My mother would have gotten a couple words from me.  And while I probably would help her look for a new house and pay the downpayment (you know, if I was balling like Kandi), she would be making those mortgage payments.  And as many of you have already stated, what the fuck does she need a 7 bedroom, 4 bath house for??  Insane.

Oh Apollo.  The look on his face when he admitted so nonchalantly to the group that he lied about it all, was so fucking creepy and scary.  Sociopath indeed.

And Kandi stayed in that house for years and years before she even bought herself another house.  Now Joyce doesn't want to stay in it so Kandi has to buy another house.  I loathe Joyce.

• Love 4

So let me get this straight.  Kenya started all this text gate in the first place.  There would have never been a situation if she hadn't brought it up.  YET, she is being treated like SHE was the victim of her own design.  Yes, Apollo is a stupid and vile individual who has clearly no respect for his marriage or kids but we would not be discussing anything about Kenya and him if she didn't open that door.

Kenya was also the one who approach Apollo first.  He allowed it to go on because, well, he's a dick but Kenya should have just kept herself out of their affairs and there would have been no need for an apology in the first place.

I didn't believe she did anything in LA with Apollo but her actions is what fueled the rift between her and Phaedra and all because she wanted to hurt Phaedra for not making her a partner in the video fiasco.

I cannot cry poor Kenya or feel anyone needs to give her any apology for what she brought on herself.  Apollo had two agendas last night.  Hurt Phaedra, and be seen.  He succeeded in both.

Kenya on the otherhand over-reacted as usual and made it more than it ever was.

And I am also sick and tired of her boohooing and playing the shattered victim over Porsha pulling her hair.  Like Kandi said, if it was the other way around, Porsha would not have called any police over that mess.  She would have been mad but she would not have called the police.  Kenya as usual was trying her level best to "get" Porsha and is probably the one person (Other than lapdog Cynthia) that is happy Porsha is just a "friend"

I can understand Nene's nervousness about her premier performance in Zumanity.  She has never been on stage and the one thing I know is that most TV/Movie actors are absolutely terrified of being on stage as there are no do-overs when it's live.  She did a great job and no, she was not obsessing on anyone of the other HWives, like, say Cynthia?

Cynthia just took the whole Nene thing into left field but backtracking that Nene is the reason for marriage being off track but still claiming how hard it was to be a friend to Nene.  The only thing Nene asked of her is to not be two-faced and Cynthia was with everyone.  Apparently  she turns into mini Kenya next week.  She is being just as vindictive and nasty as Kenya is.  She seemed to forget she was the first person Kenya attacked and I can see feces hitting the air conditioning unit any minute.

I miss Porsha and still feel she should not have been reduced on the show.

Kandi's inability to handle confrontations is what fuels her doormat persona.  She wants everyone to like her and be happy so she throws money at them to shut them up,  That's why she cannot understand why Todd is in her words "a tightwad"  Her mother is up to no good.  She probably dismissed the other houses Kandi showed her because she wanted to be close enough to ruin Kandi's marriage.

As for her questioning Kenya, I understood why she brought it up.  Porsha is one of her close friends, now and she was a bit upset at Porsha's demotion and rightfully accused Kenya of provoking the attack.  No, Porsha shouldn't have pulled Kenya's hair but no, Kenya should have left her alone when Porsha clearly said she wasn't going to tolorate the bullhone and septer. 

Edited by Aging Goth
  • Love 14

So if Apollo was lying, Kenya knew he was lying and yet...Mexico?  Something ain't right.  With either of them. Or with the situation between them.  I'm wondering a tiny bit  if its a case of was he telling about lying then?  Or lying about then now?  Or perhaps there is a vaster area in between that only Kenya and Apollo know about.  Because as much as Apollo is a piece of shit even if half of what he now confessed to was true at the time he first claimed it, Kenya is all kinds of her own world of wrong for not keeping her distance from a man.  One we now have to presume lied about her being a chasing his dick like it was the last piece of flesh pumping blood and she was one of the Walking Dead. 

What kind of person is the victim of such a fool man and yet still wants to get messy with that same man's marriage as a means to pass time and straddle your parts for the camera?  Sick sad little woman with nothing to back her delusions of grandeur up but the circle fuck of attention and reward that is this show.  Oh yeah and the Apprentice.  Matched with the likes of Kate Gosselin.  Talk about being judged and sentenced with that casting as to your place in popular society.

i wonder if Apollo and keep to this story or if it will change the next time he manages to get any type of platform.

Edited by heebiejeebie
  • Love 7

I used to really like Kandi and she's fallen lower and lower in my estimation every week.  Her interrogation of Kenya was ridiculous.  What happened between Porsha and Kenya is between them, so butt out bitch.  Of course, Kandi is always ready to make an excuse for someone in her posse.  I thought it was delicious how Apollo is almost a victim in his thievery, but when she found out he lied about fellatio, that was the fact that rocked her view of him.  Bitch please.  Over her.

I think that Phaedra knew Kenya never really came on to her man, but she never expected for Apollo to put the truth out there.  All of these women owe Kenya a huge apology, but again, people are STILL blaming Kenya for lies others told about her.  Yet Kenya continues to win.  

• Love 9

I can't stand Kenya.  That said, she didn't have to listen to or accept Apollo's "apology".  What he did was not an apology to begin with.  He waits until he's five minutes from lockdown to admit that he's a baldfaced liar and he expected Kenya to just say "okay"?  She was not being an ass about it.  She gave him more attention than he was due by listening to him at all.  I would've been uncomfortable if I were her - the smirk on his face sent shivers up my spine.  He looked like a maniac.

I agree.  I can't stand Kenya, but what Apollo did to her was just plain nasty.  I would not have stood there and listened to his fake apology, I would have walked away.  

• Love 4

Apollo is disgusting. But Kenya is an odd woman! She knew Apollo said things that were not true and still flirted and wanted to sit and talk with him in Mexico, after he broke her bff ribs. And we do not know that Phaedra knew Apollo was lying. Yet some how she is to blame that her husband made a up a bullshit story, huh?

• Love 9

. Kenya on the otherhand over-reacted as usual and made it more than it ever was. And I am also sick and tired of her boohooing and playing the shattered victim over Porsha pulling her hair. Like Kandi said, if it was the other way around, Porsha would not have called any police over that mess. She would have been mad but she would not have called the police. Kenya as usual was trying her level best to "get" Porsha and is probably the one person (Other than lapdog Cynthia) that is happy Porsha is just a "friend"

I think there were a couple of things going on when Kenya called the cops. First, she was brought on to bring drama and this is drama. Second, Kenya's real life is in L.A. She's friendly with some of the Atlanta women, but she is not friends. If one of my coworkers attacked me and everyone went to console her, I'd be pissed. I think after the pillow talk fight, her tolerance for physical violence was very low in service of that paycheck. I'm no Kenya fan, but I think she looks at these women as coworkers and decided Porsha putting her hands on her was her limit.

• Love 15

I could not get over Kenya's horrible song she was "composing" with that friend of hers.  Is she trying for a repeat of her number-one hit "Twirl"?  Also, her speech has taken a quality of frantic high-pitched desperation.  Stop shrieking.

Kandi:  Please stop trying to buy your mother's love.  So sad.  Notice she seemed so visibly relieved when MJ liked the house?  (Not that I don't think she had already bought it and the scene was scripted.

• Love 3
So let me get this straight.  Kenya started all this text gate in the first place.  There would have never been a situation if she hadn't brought it up.

Well, I think she brought it up to call Apollo out on his BS. At the reunion, it shows Andy asking Apollo what he thinks about Kenya, and he's all "I don't really care for her" and then Kenya said, "Well, then maybe you shouldn't be texting me". It has been apparent, to me, from day one that Apollo digs Kenya, but he started acting like he didn't like her because Phaedra was all riled up. I guess it was just hard for Kenya to sit there and here him spout this crap about her if he had been friendly with her behind the scenes. 

So it seems like Apollo made up the CA lie to take the heat off of himself, and it just spiraled from there....

But I definitely don't think Kenya is an innocent angel here (same with Porsha situation). She clearly seemed to like getting attention from him and flirt back at times, even when she knew he'd lied about her. That I really cannot understand....

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 2

I agree.  I can't stand Kenya, but what Apollo did to her was just plain nasty.  I would not have stood there and listened to his fake apology, I would have walked away.  

I can't stand Kenya either but if she had just walked away would the truth have ever come out?  She wanted him to admit he lied.  I would want to do that also.

• Love 6
Ayden did much Better at the dentist than I do and I'm related to mine.

Ayden seems like such a good little boy. He's very articulate and sweet; could they give him more time and less to Gregg and Peter? I loved his superhero talk, as my boys are very into all those guys right now. So everything in our house revolves around Spiderman, Hulk, Thor, and Transformers. He's a trip.

• Love 2