Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

I really liked Roxanne. The actress was really good IMO - she has charisma and therefore is better matched with CM, and I liked that she initially pushed back on the plan. You can tell she likes JJ, and it was so refreshing to see him with someone his age.

Jen is really intolerable. Next time she asks Dan to "help" JJ, Dan should say that he won't get involved pumping JJ for info to spill to his mom, which is what she actually wants.

Chad is awesome to watch. His eyes fairly glow with self loathing. It is so effed up that I dislike Abigail so much that it was Chad I was rooting for in the last scene! Like, I know he is being awful and villainous, but I just can't feel much sympathy for Abigail. I also wish that we could keep this new, smart, strong Jordan. She knew *exactly* what Abby was up to when she left, no matter what lame excuse Abby gave. And when a relationship ends, Jordan sees it for what it is and moves on with her life, unlike almost any other female character I could name. God forbid they keep a woman like that around.

• Love 9

Poor Chad.  That really is a fate worse than death.  I think Chad/Theresa would be hot/great together, but I can guarantee if there was a spark between them, Ken Corday would immediately do something to ruin them as a couple.  

Ken Corday doesn't want super couples on the show anymore because he says it is to difficult to try and pair them with other people.  So instead he destroys popular couples to make sure they don't become super.  With that kind of logic, it's no wonder the ratings keep dropping.

• Love 2

Jar Jar slithered into the Dimera parlor like the slippery slimy eel that she is. 2nd day in a row that she has specifically tracked down Chad. Jar Jar is a dummy but she can sense a compliment through that cement block head of hers much like a bat uses sonar to find its prey. She knew damn good and well that Chad was inferring on Wednesday that he got with Jordan as a way to get back or reconnect with Abby. Jar Jar was acting all confused but that was only because her compliment thirst meter was going into the red zone. She now knows that Chad wants another guided tour through her Carlsbad cavern. She was just entirely too smug and seemed to be damn near posing in those scenes. She was walking her wares around making sure Chad got a good eye full. Funny that Jordan knew where Abby's simple ass was headed even though Abby lied about it. 

The last closing scene with Abby and Chad had Ejami side of the road in a snow storm feels to it. No bueno! 

Why Paige didn't let out a piercing scream when her mother surprised her on campus, I don't know.  That was frightening. This relationship is even more twisted and weird than the one between JJ and Jen. Oh, and I can't be the only one who thought that the special day Paige couldn't remember was Eve's birthday or something like that. Nope. The anniversary of the day that Eve got dumped and Paige had to rouse her drunk and/or hungover mother from whatever stupor she was in and drag her to the amusement park. They actually celebrate that! I'd love to know what they do on the anniversary date of the death of a loved one. Eve really is Norma Bates. 

Can not like Roxanne.  She looks too much like Jar Jar.

Woah. I actually feel offended for the actress who played Roxanne. I thought she was very pretty and quite charismatic on screen. The character itself was pretty soap typical and nothing to write home about, but the actress did a good job with the material. She was more lively than old sourpuss Eeyore Paige, that is for sure.

Seeing Daniel on campus gave me old perv vibes & made me think of Matthew Mcconaughey's character from Dazed and Confused: "I get older, they stay the same age."

Did anyone catch that Daniel referred to Jen as wearing a cat burglar suit? LOL!

Edited by islandgal140
  • Love 7

Why, dear God, WHY do the writers insist that Abby needs to be worshiped by men? Now Chad's in complete agony because he's lost Abby?  WTF?!  Seriously, are they that desperate to make Abby happen?  And just as a side note, I don't think KM has an attractive body either--her arms may be toned but certain other areas looked huge in that skirt.

And as much as I love Theresa, she needs to tone down the aggression and start to think like the secret agent I know she has in her. Forget the Jonas' and figure out who Dr. Mandrake is herself.

• Love 7

Does anyone else think it's strange that Rafe is the only one who isn't (currently) blaming Chad for his getting canned? I love how he was like "yeah, I knew it was Chad, but what are you going to do?" and that he recently actually took responsibility for the actions that got him fired. Can this Rafe please stick around? 

• Love 3

Jenn looks like a cat burglar or a beatnik in that black turtleneck outfit and hair slicked back. Nicole def had a boob job recently. Maybe she wanted to show her appreciation for her real life boyfriend SC/Dan's "tan" so much she took 2 oranges and had them surgically inserted under her skin. Her hair and makeup looked fantastic though.

Tone down the bitchiness Teresa. Damn. I like the character but sometimes she comes off so irrationally nasty or too angry.

JJ if you hate Eve so much and you don't want her around you stop talking to her and stop putting your penis inside her. He's being idiotic.

NewChad is cute and has ability but I can't tolerate him with JarJar. She ruins everything. They are really desperate to make this actress happen they put her with anyone talented or interesting to carry her or generate popularity. It's not working.

Edited by Petunia13
  • Love 5

Chad has now become the most pathetic person in Salem, which is saying a lot considering how many pathetic people there are in that town. His scenes with Abifail gave me flashbacks to the infamous EJ/Sami scenes. All he needed was to wave around a gun. How sickening it was to see him pout over that vapid piece of trash Abifail. She's lower than dog shit. If Chad is going to degrade himself over that nasty troll then he needs to go. I don't think I can deal with ANOTHER person acting like that witch isn't a contaminated cockroach.

Theresa needs to calm her angry hateful ass down. I'm so sick of her continuously going off on people unprovoked. She's reminding me of raccoon Jen, always attacking people like a rabies infected animal. 

Raccoon Jen needs to be put down. My goodness, what the hell is wrong with her?

Suddenly Southern is the second most pathetic person in Salem, getting jealous because JJ is with someone his own age. Why does she think she has the right to get jealous? JJ has been providing her with barely legal dick but he never promised to care about her. No wonder no man wants anything to do with her.

Edited by LeftPhalange
  • Love 3

Whoever, WHATever person at Days that is determined to make Abigail the center of the show and every mans heart desire really has to stop with the hullucinagens at breakfast. 

Unless Show is trying to make this all some sort of a comedy.  

KM and Abigail are the Mr. Ed of Salem - without the charm.  I do believe, though, that she can count to ten using her hooves.

Too bad Jack didn't have any daughters who lived.

Edited by boes
  • Love 5

Add my name to the list of viewers disappointed that Chad's relationship with Tammy Sue was really all about Abifail.

Imo that was the way it started for Chad but in the end he was falling in love with Jordan. So I do not see it as a win for Abifail.

• Love 4

Please let Jen walk in on JJ and Eve getting it on. And then let her head explode. And let Abigail be standing near her so the explosion takes her out too.

Jen Jen might just take it the same way she did Abifail playing around, but since she has been so nosy about JJ's love life she is going to have a hissy fit.

• Love 1

Jar Jar once again putting her paws & talons on people. IDK what writers are thinking in trying to make her in Gretchen Weiners terms, "So fetch" but as the saying goes, "Stop trying to make fetch happen. It's not's going to happen." She keeps swatting Chad's folder out of his hand, even after Chad made it abundantly clear that he's not pressing charges against the Mannequin. This tired bitch just continues to sink her rotted teeth into Chad's neck until he submitted that it was about her. Then she has a look of glee because Chad wants her and have someone in her back pocket when her plastic mannequin finally deflates. I'm so damn sick to death of this damn character. She needs to die.

Roxanne's a bigger sport than me, cause I would have punched the shit out of JJ for flying me down to stank ass Salem to be assaulted and yelled at by Lima Bean and Suddenly Southern. Also having Judgy call and wanting to meet, good thing she quickly ended that call because Roxanne was about to step into the wild and be caught in Judgy's spider web.

Judgy is an obsessive raccoon, she continues to dig in the trash until she finds that magical trash she continues to search for. She continues to keep digging and she's going to find the piece of trash on top of her son riding him like a theme park ride.

I'm so tired of JJ and Suddenly Southern's conversations, just the same shit over and over and if Suddenly Southern says "Get one thing straight" one more damn time, I'm gonna punch her. JJ knows coming back to my place means let's fuck.

Toothy confronted by Theresa and doesn't even bother to tell her that Clint called Mandrake about getting an update. I get it, Toothy wants to be like her dad and be Wonder Woman to his Superman. Oy.

• Love 5

Abigail made so many big sex faces with EJ, I  don't think I'll ever really be able to  buy her actually being into Chad, other than to be excited that he likes her better over someone else (although it wasn't clear to me today whether he likes Abigail more than Jordan. The conversation was kind of confusing. He said the thing with Jordan was about Abigail, but he also said he had fallen for Jordan too....)

Edited by bantering
  • Love 2
Abigail made so many big sex faces with EJ, I  don't think I've ever really be able to  buy her actually being into Chad, other than to be excited that he likes her better over someone else (although it wasn't clear to me today whether he likes Abigail more than Jordan. The conversation was kind of confusing. He said the thing with Jordan was about Abigail, but he also said he had fallen for Jordan too....)

From the conversation that Chad had with Stefano, he'd originally pursued Jordan to get a rise out of Abifail and her Plastic Mannequin but he ended up falling for her.  Why wouldn't he, Jordan may grimace and be a little boring but she seems like a generally reasonable and pleasant person unlike Abifail's smug, hypocritical, obnoxious, self-involved behind.  Plus, she's better in bed!

• Love 4

I'm completely baffled as to what the writers are trying to do with these characters.  Am I supposed to simultaneously loath and be bored by them at the same time?  If so, mission accomplished.

It's no wonder so many actors/actresses have run as fast and far as they can away from this train wreck.

• Love 8

@REDROCKROSIE and @BOXES

I know I will regret this, but the show is currently so boring that whatever sick shit Higley comes up with will surely be better.

I feel bad for all of the actors repeating the same dialogue over and over and over and over again for months at time.

• Love 2

Imo that was the way it started for Chad but in the end he was falling in love with Jordan. So I do not see it as a win for Abifail.

I think so too, but Abifail probably only heard HE LOVES ONLY ME and that's what she'll believe making her even more annoying.

• Love 4

I  think that we could write better stories than these writers..I think the biggest problem with this show is the propping of new characters to the detriment of vets..For example: Jack was trashed to make Dan good....I hate that character with the heat of a thousand suns..I am only watching for Wilson....Even though I think the writing  for them is poor and putrid..I am invested in seeing them find happiness..I also like Theresa, I wish Kim would come back and be there for her....Shane and Kim should be involved in the missing baby storyline....As always the idiots in charge are clueless on what the audience truly wants..We want storylines that respect the history and characters of the show....Steve and Bo should be back as well....Sonny's brothers should come back and be there for him in his time of need...I would love to see their reaction about Will and Arianna. Would they be accepting of Ari? how are they like? I am curious  about them.....Sonny's attack should  have been the perfect time to introduce them to us...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 3

I haven't heard anything, but Patsy Pease keeps showing up in the actor lists at upcoming fan events, so I wonder if that means that Kim will be coming back for a while. I can see her coming in for Theresa if Theresa gets her baby back.

I haven't heard anything about Ben leaving when Jordan does, so I wonder what they're planning for him if they get Chad and Abigail back together,

God, Show, please quit making Theresa so bitchy.

Uh, Chad not pressing charges doesn't mean anything, the DA already said she was going ahead with the trial.

• Love 2

I haven't heard anything, but Patsy Pease keeps showing up in the actor lists at upcoming fan events, so I wonder if that means that Kim will be coming back for a while. I can see her coming in for Theresa if Theresa gets her baby back.

I haven't heard anything about Ben leaving when Jordan does, so I wonder what they're planning for him if they get Chad and Abigail back together,

God, Show, please quit making Theresa so bitchy.

Uh, Chad not pressing charges doesn't mean anything, the DA already said she was going ahead with the trial.

Imo they will keep Ben around to give chad and jar jar angst.

• Love 1

Does the show think that we should be on Abigail and Ben's "side?" Yeah Chad was a jerk for comparing Abigail and Jordan, but I don't see how that justification would mean anything in court. If I was the judge or on the jury and it was presented as evidence for why Ben beat Chad, I would roll my eyes and say "and?" Ben has free will - Chad didn't make him do anything. I am annoyed and blame Rafe for Jordan, Ben and Clyde coming to town. Why is the least annoying of the three leaving? 

Chad should have sent the letter a long time before Rafe started going after him. He could have done it anonymously when Gabi was going down for Nick's murder. Rafe is shady and only upholds the law when he wants to. Why is Jordan et al acting like Chad ruined Rafe's career? He covered up several crimes and seemed to only do his job when a Dimera might have done something wrong. Ok my pro-Dimera bias is showing. It just seems like they are messing with the one Dimera who hasn't committed a crime.  The only one who he should have back away from was Sonny and even that free will was involved.

I think that Eve is crazy and a horrible mother, but Paige needed to tone down how she is treating her. We know what Eve is doing with JJ and its a complete betrayal, but Paige has been treating her like shit for weeks and blaming her for their breakup. Yes, we know Eve is a crazy stalker, is the cause of their problems and manipulated the hell out of their break up, but Paige only knows that her mom made her go to CA during a shaky time in their relationship. Paige is treating her mom like she knows everything. The writers should have toned it down because now the only thing Paige can do is stop talking to Eve and she pretty much has stopped doing that.

I don't know if the writer's think we should be championing Jennifer. She's shrill and borderline condescending to everyone around her who isn't a Horton. She's parallel in crazy to Eve and is trying to manipulate JJ and Paige to get back together. Plus she stole Eve's keys and might break into her apartment.  

To the writers, please don't have Paige and JJ get back together. That ship sailed before they even met.  

• Love 7

From the conversation that Chad had with Stefano, he'd originally pursued Jordan to get a rise out of Abifail and her Plastic Mannequin but he ended up falling for her.  Why wouldn't he, Jordan may grimace and be a little boring but she seems like a generally reasonable and pleasant person unlike Abifail's smug, hypocritical, obnoxious, self-involved behind.  Plus, she's better in bed!

Expecting abifail to drop her drawers for chad in order to prove she is better in bed than Jordan.

Edited by bobcat1946
  • Love 2

I have been perusing Guy Wilson's Twitter account and he seems to be a cool guy and he is super close to Freddie. He is friends with Casey and Christopher as well. I don't think he is ugly at all. He is very attractive in my opinion. Abigail is reviled on other boards, but, she has her fans as well.

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 1

I keep getting these nasty flashbacks to shower sex a year ago now.  Days has certainly heard the negative feedback on abiFailure.  I just don't get it.  So Corday and unnamed writer who is sexing it up with Jar Jar are ok with propping singularly bad characters but no functional couples are allowed?  Couples used to have adventures involving witty banter, you short sighted writers.  Even when I HATED Bope in the southern mansion at least they had something to do. 

I think we hate JarJar and Judgy so much because as actors and people I don't think they understand what they are portraying.  And yes, Jen Jen used to be cute in the day when they let her run around on investigations with Jack.  I've never forgiven her politics, I have to say, so the wardrobe looks especially weird as if since she is 50 yr old she is an ex-hippie (or beach beatnick like Dr. Grope)..  I think Judgy wants to share clothes with Paigey.  Wouldn't it be funny if she liked Lima Bean more than her own?  Carlsbad cavern indeed.  Isn't Beanface still a virgin?   But damned if she doesn't want to know more about her son's experience.  I hope she walks in and there'd BETTER be a payoff. Then she should start spanking Jar Jar over her human dildo.   

Eve is like a republican.  Men (government) is bad so I will personally destroy it to prove my point. As the mother of a young man this disgusts me and I said so often when we were speculating about the possibility.  CM is doing an amazing job though tolerating it and admitting that I hate it but I can't stop and there's nothing to lose anyway.  Lucas should be the go to father figure but they're tying him up into the SWill storyline.  As much as I loved Jack he was extremely immature and irresponsible to his family by putting his needs first by leaving them all the time and I wonder if he wouldn't just tell JJ to do what feels good....  Bad thoughts. 

With Chad what we're missing is Phillip returning so the young'uns can continue the feud and kill Creepy Clyde.  If he were back we'd probably see less of Naggie and her miracle son Dingy and Kate could go back to the KMansion but I'm just dreaming. 

• Love 1
I have been perusing Guy Wilson's Twitter account and he seems to be a cool guy and he is super close to Freddie. He is friends with Casey and Christopher as well. I don't think he is ugly at all. He is very attractive in my opinion. Abigail is reviled on other boards, but, she has her fans as well.

Several members of the cast look a lot better off of the show.  

• Love 3

AS and JS did have chemistry, but once they took them down the path they did, they never should have been a couple.  If EJ really had been EJ Wells, actually did like Sami just the way she was, and they became a couple in 2006 without the rape, and all the other horrible stuff, then they could have been an interesting couple, but it didn't happen that way.  Then after everything, Ken Corday and the idiot writers trash two pairing of Sami's (Lumi and Safe) that did have fans, just so EJ could destroy her life again.  Then if that wasn't enough Kate/Sami had a great revenge SL going, and the writers ruined it.  Then to add insult to injury that fool Ken Corday and the dumbass writers proceed to tell the fans (Ejami lovers and haters) that they are to stupid to understand the SL the writers were trying to tell.  And they couldn't stop there.  Ken Corday had to go an give an interview saying he hadn't meant for Ejami to be a super couple, but they became one.  Just shut up you brain dead morons.

Corday did not mean for EJami to be a supercouple but imo he sure intends for his Horton princess and Chad to be one. jmo

• Love 1

I'm not sure if this is true, but I believe it is.  Apparently, it is very hard to get any writers to write for Days, and not just because it is a soap.  Ken Corday's, Sony's, and the network's micromanagement drives the writers, actors, and actresses crazy.

• Love 2

I have been perusing Guy Wilson's Twitter account and he seems to be a cool guy and he is super close to Freddie. He is friends with Casey and Christopher as well. I don't think he is ugly at all. He is very attractive in my opinion.

Guy does seem cool on Twitter, but that doesn't change the fact that at least on this show he cannot act for shit.

I do agree that Guy is kinda hot in his instagram pictures (though he is definitely no Freddie "perfect hair" Smith). But on this show, the way "Will" is styled from his clothes to his hair makes him look awful. Sometimes I wonder if hair/make-up/wardrobe hate certain actors and go out of their way to make them look horrible on camera.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 2

I think some of these ladies wear fine dresses but the lighting is very bad.  Especially when you're trying to watch it online.  Crishelle doesn't do herself any favors by her expressions I must say.  Someone said a while back that Days can't afford onstage coaches anymore.  I remember when Original Will won he thanked the onstage acting coaches.

• Love 2

@REDROCKROSIE and @BOXES

I know I will regret this, but the show is currently so boring that whatever sick shit Higley comes up with will surely be better.

Hey Tiger, we will probably ALL regret what Higley will come up with. I hope it'd be better...but..hey, well, it's HIGLEY so I have little hope.

• Love 2

Someone on Twitter told Guy that he was a horrible actor and that he was ugly. This same person told him that he was not as Good looking as Christopher. This person was very rude. I would never attack an actor like that. As an actor these days, you have to have a thick-skin to deal with the nastiness associated with social media. One another note, the actress that plays Abifail seems to be very unpleasant on her Twitter account.

• Love 4

@REDROCKROSIE and @BOXES

I feel bad for all of the actors repeating the same dialogue over and over and over and over again for months at time.

Don't tempt fate like that!

ETA: Am I meant to assume that the reminiscing about the day Paige's dad walked out means he'll be arriving in town soon?

Edited by kristabell
  • Love 2

How did JJ not understand what Eve was getting at when he was wondering why she was so mad?

I feel it's too early in nu-Chad's run for him to be this depressed about love. EJ managed to at least be a bit sparkly and charming during his first year on the show while he was wondering why Sami didn't want him.

Edited by bantering
I feel it's too early in nu-Chad's run for him to be this depressed about love. EJ managed to at least be a bit sparkly and charming during his first year on the show while he was wondering why Sami didn't want him.

I blame Abifail!

• Love 4

Roxanne needs to run fast and far and get the HELL away from this town of lunatics.  As usual, Days does a superb job of casting day players.  If only they used that same skill with their "heroes".  Roxanne gets high marks for junking her call from Jenn and hoofing it out of town and away from her.  

Awww, I think it's so sweet that Melanie and Maggie are sharing clothes now.  And it must make Brady feel good too.  Or at least make him feel less wierd for the times he's been turned on by Maggie's sexaaaaaaayyyyy "Dynasty" look.  Because he's such a sane and centered guy, dontcha know.  Also, I don't know why he has to run out of the room and pretend he's on a business call everytime he wants to play Candy Crush.  Does he really think anyone believes he's "on the phone with Tokyo"???   In his dreams, bonehead.

I'd feel sorry for Blank Paige if she hadn't cornered the market on self-pity.  Good LORD that woman is a downer.  She sits in that lounge staring at her phone or complaining to her friend as if she's lost a leg or something.  Maybe all she needs to feel better is some hairball medication.  

I hope they're paying KdP and CM a LOT of money to do this storyline because it was just....awful today.  Eve's obvious lust, and then JJ's awareness of it....you just know we're in for some lip-smacking good times back at Casa Larson.  Except it looks like THIS time they'll have company!  Crazy ass Jenn is so going to be hiding in the closet when those two start ripping their clothes off.  And then, out she'll pop, like a demented Jack in the box.  I doubt JJ will ever be able to get it up again.  Whoever is the lead writer on this storyline really needs to work on his mother issues - immediately.

I'm going to assume that Chad's fascination with Abigail is NOT about how sexy she is, but instead about how much she reminds him of various characters from all the different Star Trek shows.  For instance, she looks a lot like Nelix from Voyager, with all the sex appeal and charm of a Ferengi.  And it's entirely possible Chad has some dark sexual fantasies about Elivra Gulch from the Wizard of Oz.  He's a Dimera, so who knows?

But whatever his secret feelings, at least he seems to realize that it would be wrong of him to try dating outside the human species again.  And after all, Abigail has found the perfect Mattel mate.  Besides, watching her lurch out of the mansion, her butt dragging on the ground was enough to put anyone other than Ollie off their feed.

Did you all enjoy how much time was eaten up by the Kriminal Kadiddlehopper Klan today?  Clyde's tears, his sadness about how bad he was to his young-uns, Jordan's slight softening to him - (after all, it was ONLY rape, right Jordan??), followed by Ollie eavedropping and trying to understand all the big words....so touching.  So very, very, touching.......Honest to God who writes this drivel?

It was unintentionally funny, though, watching Clyde hold his boy back from going over to Chad's.  No matter how Show plays it, Ollie just looks like too waxed and polished to be any threat to anyone.  I can only see him getting physical if someone messed up his Brazilian.  The guy exudes petulance and entitlement, yes - but physical violence?  Nah.  Just mess up his hair and he'll run screaming for his hobbit Jar Jar.

I think Show has made a perfect match with him and Abigail.

These past few days with all the Abigail airtime is the best argument for Melanie's existence that I can think of.  No matter how annoying she can be - she and Brady kiss like suction cups, for one - she is NOT Abigail.  For that reason alone I want more of her.  And I'm hoping the Dr. Mandrake storyline starts heating up soon.  If it involves Theresa, Nicole and Melanie, those are three good reasons to watch.  And if by chance we get something extra, like Jenn buried alive or Abigail used for medical experimentation, or Maggie forced to get a new do by an evil hairdresser, well, then, it will all be to the good.

But even if NONE of that happens, if it cuts down even more on Abigail's airtime, I, for one, will be very grateful.

• Love 13

Billy Flynn favorited a tweet I made about him. I gotta say, I actually give a shit about Chad now. I couldn't say that before. Pretty much the only thing I thought OldChad had going for him was his homoerotic vibe with OldWill, which both actors definitely played with.

I do think it's hilarious that apparently Ken never wanted EJami to happen, yet he's so clearly trying to recreate it here with Abigail and Chad!

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Love 2

Pretty much the only thing I thought OldChad had going for him was his homoerotic vibe with OldWill, which both actors definitely played with.

CM looks like he's spent some time on the dance floor of The Heretic.

So, we've got Sonny, Will, Paul, and Derrick (sort of). Bring Brian back and we'll have a gay love pentagon.

Edited by Nashville Pete
  • Love 1

Someone on Twitter told Guy that he was a horrible actor and that he was ugly. This same person told him that he was not as Good looking as Christopher. This person was very rude. I would never attack an actor like that. As an actor these days, you have to have a thick-skin to deal with the nastiness associated with social media. One another note, the actress that plays Abifail seems to be very unpleasant on her Twitter account.

That's fucked up. But not surprising. I've been trolled bad on social media that ^ type of shit and I'm not even famous so I can imagine jerks and loonies bothering them : (

• Love 1

There's nothing else they can do to drag this JJ/Eve reveal out, right? I hope? Because I am good and ready for the fallout to start. I keep imagining Dr. Tan reacting to it. His eyebrows will knit up so tight they're never going to go back to normal again. I thought Roxanne might figure it out - I kind of wanted to see the dawning horror on her face. Again, the bit players are the only ones who act like real people. That phone call between Roxanne and Jen was hilarious - just the look on her face when she realized what Jen was doing!

Whoever is the lead writer on this storyline really needs to work on his mother issues - immediately.

Too right!

• Love 4

There's nothing else they can do to drag this JJ/Eve reveal out, right? I hope? Because I am good and ready for the fallout to start. I keep imagining Dr. Tan reacting to it. His eyebrows will knit up so tight they're never going to go back to normal again. I thought Roxanne might figure it out - I kind of wanted to see the dawning horror on her face. Again, the bit players are the only ones who act like real people. That phone call between Roxanne and Jen was hilarious - just the look on her face when she realized what Jen was doing!

Too right!

Dr. Tan will tell JJ that the scandal will run it course in two weeks.

• Love 1

As an actor these days, you have to have a thick-skin to deal with the nastiness associated with social media. One another note, the actress that plays Abifail seems to be very unpleasant on her Twitter account.

KM's twitter is pretty damn joyless but on the other hand, if you want a laugh riot, check out Jen Lilley's--she is very funny, full of light and laughter, and doesn't take herself too seriously.  Yes, she promotes the show and fan appearances but she also has a social conscience and seems like a genuinely kind person. 

Edited by kitmerlot1213
  • Love 7

I think everyone gets mean stuff tweeted to them on social media. Even non-famous people do. The only way you can avoid the meanness is if you tweet as if you have no opinion on anything  or if you set your security settings in such a way as to avoid seeing anyone tweeting something mean to you. 

Mind you, I don't think one should be excused for tweeting mean stuff to actors, but I also think it's  unavoidable because of the kind of open space Twitter is to the number of people out there. The only thing you can do is either ignore it or set your security settings a certain way to keep your account blocked from lunatics.

• Love 3

Trolling tweeters come with the territory these days. 

Jennifer does seem to be going over the edge, even for her. I can't believe she'll be party to the Big Reveal. How can any of them ever look at each other again? I guess we'll see. 

I scrolled back and couldn't find the post, but way upthread someone thought Nicole had gotten a boob job. I'll have you know I spent most of her scenes looking at her bustline to figure out if she had or it was just a matter of styling. This show!

• Love 4