Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

21 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I don't get why the show couldn't have done Faye/Abe after Lexie died.

Because Faye had already been dead for nearly two years when Lexie died. Faye struggle with FakeRafe and fell down the Dimera staircase and promptly died afterwards.

Edited by nilyank
  • Useful 3

I might be a day or two late here, but who is still Team Phillip?  Yikes. He's insane.  I don't care what Chloe may or may not have done with Brady, or who Phillip's parents are... there's no excuse for his behavior. He's gone completely batshit crazy. Are they setting him up to be the next big, bad Kiriakis villain? 

• Love 6
Just now, FnkyChkn34 said:

I might be a day or two late here, but who is still Team Phillip?  Yikes. He's insane.  I don't care what Chloe may or may not have done with Brady, or who Phillip's parents are... there's no excuse for his behavior. He's gone completely batshit crazy. Are they setting him up to be the next big, bad Kiriakis villain? 

Jay Johnson has the angry growl and hulk smash mannerisms to be the next villain. I am certainly not rooting for Philip.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, FnkyChkn34 said:

Yeah, after Thursday and Friday, I'm out. God damn it, why does this show always ruin my faves?

• Love 7
10 hours ago, tribeca said:

I don’t hike but some friends do and they do say until recently they did relay on kindness of strangers so Ciara inviting Gabriel in was not a surprise to me.  Maybe she just needed a break from Marlena. 

My husband and I are hikers and agree about the kindness of strangers.  Sharing of information and food/water is second nature.  Most every hiker we meet is almost evangelical about it, really.  Tbh it's a spiritual matter that connects you in a way that's hard to describe.  The benefit of exercise is a bonus.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, FnkyChkn34 said:

None of it bothers me, or all of it bothers me, it ends up the same.  Show is completely off the rails anymore.

Show had the feckin' ARCHANGEL GABRIEL saying that Ben and Ciara are "good people" - now maybe said Archangel was blinded by Ciara's midriff so much that he ignored her utterly obnoxious grating personality, but he also said a serial killer was a good person.  So the hell with it, there are no standards, on earth or in Salem heaven.

Kristen, who was a teenager when dinosaurs ruled the earth is the mother of a young child and she gets excused from all of her murderous schemes because she's "a mother".  Gwen's got the sadz because her daddy didn't love her enough and Victor is just a lovable old scamp with a strong misogynistic streak.  Need I go on?

So yep, I'm still Team Philip because Brady annoys the hell out of me and Chloe makes dumb look like a step up.  But then again I don't care who "wins" because on DOOL, as currently written, it doesn't matter one bit who is "right" or who is "wrong".

It's a shit show with a theme song.

• Love 12
16 minutes ago, boes said:

They should just cut out 60 seconds of BS from every episode - there's always plenty of that to go around - and use the original extended theme song.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, FnkyChkn34 said:

I might be a day or two late here, but who is still Team Phillip?  

Me lol. I really don't give a shit.

7 hours ago, boes said:

Show had the feckin' ARCHANGEL GABRIEL saying that Ben and Ciara are "good people" - now maybe said Archangel was blinded by Ciara's midriff so much that he ignored her utterly obnoxious grating personality, but he also said a serial killer was a good person.  So the hell with it, there are no standards, on earth or in Salem heaven.

Exactly. Like who you like. Every character has or will eventually do something horrible so none of them have any moral high ground. Enjoy whatever you enjoy and stop giving a fuck!

Also, I highly suggest just fast forwarding whatever you don't like if you can. I record the show, start it like a half hour in and then just fast forward anything I don't wanna watch and savor the stuff that entertains me. 

• Love 7

People here are saying Ben and Ciara might not be too bright for inviting a stranger in to have lunch with them.  I know it's for DRAMA, but I have to say, I'd be giving the side eye to any stranger who came in to my home and wanted me to start praying with them (even if it's only to say grace.)  Every religious person I know, if they're not at a gathering of like-minded people, simply sits for a minute (sometimes with hands folded) and says a silent prayer.  I guess angels just don't have manners.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
40 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

That reminded me of how hilarious it is that now that they are doing a devil possession suddenly all the characters are such devout religious people. Ciara and Ben doing the sign of the cross after the prayer had me rolling.

That's it!  The absurdity of that moment was almost equalled by those silly scenes we had a while back when Kristen and Lani were parading around in nun outfits, getting ready to take their "vows".  

Such piety.

I think it's worth considering that in the case of Salem and its inhabitants, God is rooting for the Devil.

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Exactly. Like who you like. Every character has or will eventually do something horrible so none of them have any moral high ground. Enjoy whatever you enjoy and stop giving a fuck!

I agree with the overall sentiment of like who you like, but I always see people make this argument about DOOL characters - and definitely GH characters - but I don't agree that all wrongs should be weighted equally. There are levels of bad. Chloe being stupid is not the same level of horrible as someone committing assault or committing murder or someone being a rapist. I do think some characters have more of a moral high ground and others. 

• Love 7

People in Salem are so weird.   Brady goes to get his dad who is in the hospital food and never returns.  The devils on the loose.  Brady crazy x is loose. John doesn’t call anyone to find him.  

• Love 5
50 minutes ago, tribeca said:

People in Salem are so weird.   Brady goes to get his dad who is in the hospital food and never returns.  The devils on the loose.  Brady crazy x is loose. John doesn’t call anyone to find him.  

I think on Friday's episode, John did try to reach Brady. And, at the end of the episode Steve did as well(?) and was trying to calm a worried John down about Brady.

• Love 2

Chloe is So Dumb!  She finds Brady, bleeding & inchoherant, and she just sits there & cries & yells, the FIRST thing she should have done was call 911!  Sure, later, she finally pulls out her phone to call for help but for like 15 minutes she just sat there like a dummy.  And how the Heck did Philip manage to get Brady drunk & then rub blood all over him?!  Crazy scheme

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

This episode was great. I enjoyed like 90% of it.

I did fast forward the stuff with Gabi/Jake/Victor though. Gabi and Jake are straight-up unwatchable to me now. Also, it kinda makes me uncomfortable to watch CB act with JA knowing she's antivax and anti mask.

I am SO into this Ava/Gwen friendship type thing. More please!

The Xander/Rafe scenes were fun. I like snarky Rafe.

I thought EM was great today and NB was much better than usual.

• Love 8
15 hours ago, boes said:

None of it bothers me, or all of it bothers me, it ends up the same.  Show is completely off the rails anymore.

Kristen, who was a teenager when dinosaurs ruled the earth is the mother of a young child and she gets excused from all of her murderous schemes because she's "a mother".  Gwen's got the sadz because her daddy didn't love her enough and Victor is just a lovable old scamp with a strong misogynistic streak.  Need I go on?

So yep, I'm still Team Philip because Brady annoys the hell out of me and Chloe makes dumb look like a step up.  But then again I don't care who "wins" because on DOOL, as currently written, it doesn't matter one bit who is "right" or who is "wrong".

Exactly! Philip was never “the good guy “ and Brady was bad boy turned good guy?!?? I think not. I’m not happy with the writing and the reboot x-infinity with this Brady / Philip / Chloe shit!! 
Again, not condoning violence, but how much can Philip take with all the Brady-Chloe fuckery!  And of course Brady will be absolutely fine!..he’s not going to die. I’d rather see he and Chloe together and Kristen fucking with them, than ever see Philip/Chloe together.

Team Philip..all the way!

And I agree with everything else in your post!!

• Love 5
47 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I did fast forward the stuff with Gabi/Jake/Victor though. Gabi and Jake are straight-up unwatchable to me now. Also, it kinda makes me uncomfortable to watch CB act with JA knowing she's antivax and anti mask.

Love Victor!

Cannot, absolutely cannot tolerate Gabs/Jakester. 
as far as anti -vax, etc, I am sure they have to get tested..hopefully!! 

Edited by Chellfairy
  • Love 2
21 hours ago, nilyank said:

Because Faye had already been dead for nearly two years when Lexie died. Faye struggle with FakeRafe and fell down the Dimera staircase and promptly died afterwards.

Well yes but this is Days they could've faked her death if they wanted to or not killed her off to begin with. There was a lot of family oriented drama they could've done with Nicole/Brandon and yes even Taylor if they wanted to.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

I did fast forward the stuff with Gabi/Jake/Victor though. Gabi and Jake are straight-up unwatchable to me now.

Victor spent the whole time telling them how useless they are, which was amusing to me. But that was not enough reason to bring stupid Jake back to my TV.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
36 minutes ago, auchic said:

Victor spent the whole time telling them how useless they are, which was amusing to me. But that was not enough reason to bring stupid Jake back to my TV.

Wait I might have to go back and watch that lol. But yea you’re probably right that’s it not really worth watching Jake.

• Love 2
58 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Well yes but this is Days they could've faked her death if they wanted to or not killed her off to begin with. There was a lot of family oriented drama they could've done with Nicole/Brandon and yes even Taylor if they wanted to.

While this is true, Faye is not important enough to bring back for Abe or even Nicole.’

I would bring back Brandon as he makes more sense to me for Sami than Lucas would ever be (I hate Lucas). Nicole could kick rocks in frustration (also hate her). Abe could have a long lost child return who is actually could act and be interesting . Unfortunately I doubt Matt Cedeno would come back. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Also, it kinda makes me uncomfortable to watch CB act with JA knowing she's antivax and anti mask.

Ah, so that might explain why it felt like they were sitting 1000 feet away from him.

2 hours ago, Chellfairy said:

Again, not condoning violence, but how much can Philip take with all the Brady-Chloe fuckery!

How much can he take? Not sure, but it's not like Phillip didn't have options. He could, for one, actually talk to Chloe instead of always jumping to the wrong conclusion. And, if he can't take that Chloe is friends with her ex, he could break up with her. No matter how gross Brady is for trying to "steal" Phillip's girlfriend it doesn't condone knocking him over the head with a crowbar. And, it definitely doesn't condone Phillip drugging an addict.

1 hour ago, auchic said:

It would have been more amusing to me if he actually just stuck to insulting them. But, by the end, he offered them an opportunity to become CEO, so Victor can kick rocks as far as I'm concerned.

• Love 8
17 hours ago, boes said:

The angel could have said that they seem to be good people - to invite him in, give food and drink. Ben could have hinted at his bad past and the angel could have said that in his faith, God does look at balance and amends and to keep up the good work.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
47 minutes ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

How much can he take? Not sure, but it's not like Phillip didn't have options. He could, for one, actually talk to Chloe instead of always jumping to the wrong conclusion. And, if he can't take that Chloe is friends with her ex, he could break up with her. No matter how gross Brady is for trying to "steal" Phillip's girlfriend it doesn't condone knocking him over the head with a crowbar. And, it definitely doesn't condone Phillip drugging an addict.

Exactly. Brady and Chloe work together and haven't even done anything (whatever that trip to Wilkes Barre was isn't even what Phillip keeps "remembering").  But it's perfectly acceptable for him to immediately resort to attempted homicide on Brady?? I don't think so. 

• Love 5

Jake and Gabi shouldn't be anywhere near Titan. Victor has Ciara, Shawn, Claire, heck Bonnie I'd take over them. Xander needs a job. Him even entertaining those 2 was silly.

Chloe didn't dial 911 first? So stupid.

Brady got drunk how? That's a disgusting low for Phillip too, ruining his sobriety all over a girl. 

Rafe needs to stop bringing Xander in for everything. Gwen should be brought in more. 

• Love 8
48 minutes ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

I agree. Philip should dump her. Again, I’m not condoning Philips behavior. 
And Chloe could be more honest, as should Brady. It was just a few months  ago that Philip caught them in the same bed at a hotel. If Chloe wants trust and honesty from Philip, she needs to do the same. He was Ben offered the plane to take them back and that was refused.

this goes both ways. 
 Chloe told Brady she wanted to try with Philip and he couldn’t handle it. After he made poor decisions with Kristen, then she’s gone and now he has to have Chloe. Then, after overhearing Brady saying he wasn’t going to tell Philip about the sex on the board room table, ( Eww  oce and Rafe) what conclusion would he have? He wasn’t spying on them. He went there to see his girlfriend .

Philip flipped out, made a horrible , horrible decision with what he did to Brady. I DO NOT CONDONE THAT

This is all past shit , unresolved Resentments from both.
Unfortunately , Philip, once again went into old high school anger mode. 

However Brady is not innocent in his behavior , but Philip went bonkers on that.

I don’t believe Philip jumps automatically to the wrong conclusions when it comes to Brady and Chloe and how they feel they can’t openly discuss their actions with Philip.

philip chops down trees

Brady heads to the bar, regardless if he drinks or not

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, Chellfairy said:

I agree. Philip should dump her. Again, I’m not condoning Philips behavior. 
And Chloe could be more honest, as should Brady. It was just a few months  ago that Philip caught them in the same bed at a hotel. If Chloe wants trust and honesty from Philip, she needs to do the same. He was Ben offered the plane to take them back and that was refused.

this goes both ways. 
 Chloe told Brady she wanted to try with Philip and he couldn’t handle it. After he made poor decisions with Kristen, then she’s gone and now he has to have Chloe. Then, after overhearing Brady saying he wasn’t going to tell Philip about the sex on the board room table, ( Eww  oce and Rafe) what conclusion would he have? He wasn’t spying on them. He went there to see his girlfriend .

Philip flipped out, made a horrible , horrible decision with what he did to Brady. I DO NOT CONDONE THAT

This is all past shit , unresolved Resentments from both.
Unfortunately , Philip, once again went into old high school anger mode. 

However Brady is not innocent in his behavior , but Philip went bonkers on that.

I don’t believe Philip jumps automatically to the wrong conclusions when it comes to Brady and Chloe and how they feel they can’t openly discuss their actions with Philip.

philip chops down trees

Brady heads to the bar, regardless if he drinks or not

Of course it goes both ways, but when has Chloe lied to him? Yes, the decision to share a hotel room and, especially a bed, was horrible on Chloe's part, but that's one incident and Chloe didn't lie to Phillip about it. She never even got a chance to tell him about it because he just showed up.

While the conversation Phillip overhead about the sex on the conference room table is bad, and I wouldn't necessarily blame Phillip for assuming what he assumed, the problem is this has happened before. He's heard something, or seen something, involving Chloe and Brady - assumes the worst - and flips out. Chloe has given him chance after chance and told him to come to her to clear up these misunderstandings, and he never does. If Phillip just asked Chloe about the boardroom conversation, this could have been cleared up.

Brady is absolutely not innocent, but Phillip's revenge here isn't on par with the "crime."

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

Of course it goes both ways, but when has Chloe lied to him? Yes, the decision to share a hotel room and, especially a bed, was horrible on Chloe's part, but that's one incident and Chloe didn't lie to Phillip about it. She never even got a chance to tell him about it because he just showed up.

While the conversation Phillip overhead about the sex on the conference room table is bad, and I wouldn't necessarily blame Phillip for assuming what he assumed, the problem is this has happened before. He's heard something, or seen something, involving Chloe and Brady - assumes the worst - and flips out. Chloe has given him chance after chance and told him to come to her to clear up these misunderstandings, and he never does. If Phillip just asked Chloe about the boardroom conversation, this could have been cleared up.

Brady is absolutely not innocent, but Phillip's revenge here isn't on par with the "crime."

Agree that Philips revenge isn’t justified.not one bit!

Howver, Chloe could have shared the info and chose not to, which isn’t being honest, trustworthy or on par with what she expects from Philip.

And Brady’s actions and convos w’ Chloe are not respectful of Chloe’s conversations with Brady about her and Philips relationship

• Love 1

I'm team Phillip. He's needed something meatier to do on the show for a while now, and I'm a sucker for villains. They are generally more interesting and smarter than the so-called heroes and heroines. On that note, it's about time they brought back Orpheus again. 

2 hours ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

I like Ava and Gwen as friends. 

Agree, there's definitely some potential there.  Today Ava was like Gwen's life coach for embracing a 'bad girl and I don't care' philosophy.  

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, Chellfairy said:

Howver, Chloe could have shared the info and chose not to, which isn’t being honest, trustworthy or on par with what she expects from Philip.

What information are you talking about? If it's about what happened in the conference room than that's not Phillip's business. It happened between Nicole and Rafe and Nicole shared it in confidence with her friend Chloe. It wasn't Chloe's obligation to share it with Phillip.

19 minutes ago, Chellfairy said:

And Brady’s actions and convos w’ Chloe are not respectful of Chloe’s conversations with Brady about her and Philips relationship

Absolutely agree. Which is why I was on Phillip's side before all of this. If Phillip had taken a page out of his mother's book and just emotionally screwed with Brady or messed with his business, I'd still be with him, but drugging a drug addict that's not rootable IMO.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Philip is going to all this trouble to possibly ruin Brady's life - because he thinks a girl he loved in high school doesn't love him back and is jealous? It takes effort to clonk someone on the head, probably force-feed alcohol to make him intoxicated, possibly plant a knife, etc.

Chloe should have called 911 first and then tried to see if she could get Brady to wake up.

I liked Kate and Roman. He sure went to a lot of trouble to make a nice evening for her. In these times when a lot of restaurants are failing, he can afford to close it for an evening? Hi Rex, nice to see you.

Surely Xander can temporarily run Titan. Gabi and Jake looked stupid trying to get the job. Ciara is not qualified to be CEO in training. 

Rafe, you have zero evidence that Xander had anything to do with Kristen's escape. Gwen was looking a little cagey. She and Ava have a weird friendship.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

What information are you talking about? If it's about what happened in the conference room than that's not Phillip's business. It happened between Nicole and Rafe and Nicole shared it in confidence with her friend Chloe. It wasn't Chloe's obligation to share it with Phillip.

Absolutely agree. Which is why I was on Phillip's side before all of this. If Phillip had taken a page out of his mother's book and just emotionally screwed with Brady or messed with his business, I'd still be with him, but drugging a drug addict that's not rootable IMO.

No, I wasn’t referring to that, but Philip is her “friend”, as well, she could have shared it in confidence, like she did Brady, also totally not Brady’s business, and in doing so, she betrayed a “good friend’s” confidence) But she does work with Brady, and that’s more understandable, than blurting it out to anyone. After overhearing it though, I can see how he came to the conclusion it was Chloe and Brady. And they are supposed to be a couple. I wouold totally tell my partner that one..

”hey, you’ll never guess what I had to clean off today at work…”  who would Philip tell? why would he care as much as Brady seemed to?

I was referring to the hotel, sleeping on the same bed. After her insistence of Philip needing to trust her, it would just make sense that she share that with him, giving him the same respect she demands of him. Also after seeing Brady carry her luggage into the hotel when she moved out. He didn’t bring it up, or retaliate, so he was trying. Even when Lucas and Kate were egging him on.

Homesty, I didn’t see him drug Brady(not saying it didn’t happen) just the violence, totally stupid and dangerous. And with the other spoilers, that’s where he is maybe taking after mom. (Sounds more like something Sami would do, as well 😳😬😱

As far as taking down the business part,  better if  he were to do that instead.

so we agree on that, absolutely.

Edited by Chellfairy
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Peanut6711 said:

I'm team Phillip. He's needed something meatier to do on the show for a while now, and I'm a sucker for villains. They are generally more interesting and smarter than the so-called heroes and heroines. On that note, it's about time they brought back Orpheus again. 

Agree, there's definitely some potential there.  Today Ava was like Gwen's life coach for embracing a 'bad girl and I don't care' philosophy.  

Yep. Soaps need villains, and Philip’s  good at it. True Kiriakis!, please come out to play!
 So very done with this Brady/Chloe/phiiip ridiculousness.

I’m also on board for some Ava and Gwen! Gets Ava out of the kitchen and boring Rafe.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

Why is Kayla so bad at HIPPA violations? I’m sure Brady wouldn’t mind if Chloe knew his medical condition, but it’s not her place to take it upon herself to share his medical information without his permission. She’s done this time and time again.

Kayla's not always that swift.  Have you seen her use the defibrillator on somebody?  Usually it looks like she thinks the heart is located somewhere near the belly button or the upper shoulder, either side.

She may be the best doc Salem has but if that's the case I'd find a good vet.

• LOL 13
  • Love 2

Can't believe I'm enjoying Ava.  I've never, ever liked this character, but ever since Halloween she's actually been entertaining.  Whether it's due to the writing or because they've let Tamara Braun find her groove, it's working.  I'm also really liking Ava and Gwen's friendship.  Hopefully they won't turn either one of them into complete cartoons like Kristen Dimera. 

Brady has been redeemed from being a jealous rage machine before so I'm assuming they will eventually do it with Phillip, too.  Until then I think I'm going to like this story.

• Love 6

I don't completely recall the episode, but didn't Chloe only tell Brady about Nicole and Rafe because Brady found her disinfecting the table?  And, it's his office and conference table. It's not like he had a right to know, but if anyone else should, it's reasonable that it's him. Phillip may have been there to see Chloe, but he was eavesdropping outside the door - like all characters on soaps, who eavesdrop all the time, when they should just knock immediately to announce their presence. None of that is Phillip's business and Chloe has no reason to know that Phillip is misinterpreting info he never should have heard in the first place. 

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Chellfairy said:

No, I wasn’t referring to that, but Philip is her “friend”, as well, she could have shared it in confidence, like she did Brady, also totally not Brady’s business, and in doing so, she betrayed a “good friend’s” confidence) But she does work with Brady, and that’s more understandable, than blurting it out to anyone. After overhearing it though, I can see how he came to the conclusion it was Chloe and Brady. And they are supposed to be a couple. I wouold totally tell my partner that one..

”hey, you’ll never guess what I had to clean off today at work…”  who would Philip tell? why would he care as much as Brady seemed to?

I was referring to the hotel, sleeping on the same bed. After her insistence of Philip needing to trust her, it would just make sense that she share that with him, giving him the same respect she demands of him. Also after seeing Brady carry her luggage into the hotel when she moved out. He didn’t bring it up, or retaliate, so he was trying. Even when Lucas and Kate were egging him on.

Homesty, I didn’t see him drug Brady(not saying it didn’t happen) just the violence, totally stupid and dangerous. And with the other spoilers, that’s where he is maybe taking after mom. (Sounds more like something Sami would do, as well 😳😬😱

As far as taking down the business part,  better if  he were to do that instead.

so we agree on that, absolutely.

Like FnkyChkn34 said, the only reason she told Brady about the sex was because he saw her cleaning the table and it is his office, too. Significant others don’t have to share everything. So, I can understand Chloe not feeling the need to tell Phillip, Nicole’s business.

As for the hotel, she didn’t really have a chance to tell him because Phillip busted in on them that same night.

There’s little chance Phillip didn’t drug Brady. We saw Brady at the pub with Chloe right before it happened and then having a conversation with Tate. He wasn’t drunk before  Phillip conked him on the head.

• Love 2
14 hours ago, Chellfairy said:

I wouold totally tell my partner that one..

Even after Nicole specifically asked her not to tell anyone?  Chloe is Nicole's friend first in this situation. She shouldn't have told Brady since she promised Nicole she wouldnt tell anyone. But Brady caught her, and he cared because it's his office and table. But she's maintaining Nicole's secret still as best she can by not telling Phillip. But for Phillip eavesdropping, there's absolutely no reason why he should be told or care; it's his own fault for being shady. 

• Love 5

I can't decide if my favorite line of the day was "you're both idiots" (from Victor to Gabby & Jake) or "sure shakes your faith in the Salem PD" (from Chad regarding Kristin's escape). Both were spot on. 

Edited by Peanut6711
  • LOL 3
  • Love 11

Utterly lame that we are likely going to get Dumb and Dumber running Titan, when they keep saying how broke Xander is (and made sure to get rid of his Sami Million which could have had us stop wondering how he can afford to live in a hotel) and that he ran Titan for well over a year and apparently did well. I know Victor doesn't grovel but geez he is a better option than Gabi and her idiot beau

Gwen needs better friends. She was trying to maybe do the right thing and Ava just encouraged her to be her worst self.

• Love 7
26 minutes ago, FnkyChkn34 said:

Even after Nicole specifically asked her not to tell anyone?  Chloe is Nicole's friend first in this situation. She shouldn't have told Brady since she promised Nicole she wouldnt tell anyone. But Brady caught her, and he cared because it's his office and table. 

She could have just gone with, "I spilled coffee. " Or even, "I sneezed on the table; I think I might be coming down with the flu 🤧" if that was super industrial bleach she was using to clean with. Even in Salem, I doubt he would have ever guessed it was Rafe and Nicole's fun time juices she was disinfecting away. 🤢 I rather think she wanted to confide in Brady.  Probably because she gravitates to him over Philip in most matters, but it could also have been simply to share in the ick factor. One of those, 'OMG this is so gross you have to hear about it' moments; similar to 'this tastes terrible, here try it' situations.  Otherwise, it seems like something super awkward (and definitely cringey) to tell your boss about one of his employees even if all three of them are friends. 

Edited by Peanut6711
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Peanut6711 said:

She could have just gone with, "I spilled coffee. " Or even, "I sneezed on the table; I think I might be coming down with the flu 🤧" if that was super industrial bleach she was using to clean with. Even in Salem, I doubt he would have ever guessed it was Rafe and Nicole's fun time juices she was disinfecting away. 🤢 I rather think she wanted to confide in Brady.  Probably because she gravitates to him over Philip in most matters, but it could also have been simply to share in the ick factor. One of those, 'OMG this is so gross you have to hear about it' moments; similar to 'this tastes terrible, here try it' situations.  Otherwise, it seems like something super awkward (and definitely cringey) to tell your boss about one of his employees even if all three of them are friends. 

This this this!  In fact, that was my first thought:  how easy it would have been to make up an excuse why she was cleaning the table. But no, Chloe had to tell Brady what Nicole told her in confidence!  Some "friend" Chloe is!

Two things about today’s episode:

1)  what was that god awful eye sore of a dress Abigail was wearing?! 
2) were Roman and Kate supposed to be temporarily blind when Gwen opened the door to the pub?!?! It was so obvious someone opened the door, especially because they had a direct unobstructed view of the door. 

Edited by norcalgal
  • Love 6