Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

I'm so far behind on comments.  I'm going to offer up a few thoughts now and try to recover later this weekend.

- Allie is flighty as her Mom.  I like her relationship with Nicole.  Nicole has Sami's number and she's not wrong on her advice to Allie.  She's prevented Allie from going off the rails multiple times.  But Allie need to grow the f*ck up.  Your a college graduate with no job and pregnant. You get to call the shots so long as you aren't living on your parents stipend.  If you are, they get a vote on where you live.  So... GET A JOB.  Get a waitress job, but get a freakin job.  I hear Roman is hiring.  That would do you some good.  

- Gabirella Josephina Hernandez Dimera.  I love your spirit.  Glad you survived.  I don't want you going to jail for a crime you didn't commit.  You should, OTOH, stop talking trash about everyone you hurt.  Because you've done bad shit.  

- Claire is still crazy-eyed McGee.  I was SO GLAD Marlena called her out. I suspect more is going on than Claire convinced Gwen.

- Gwen/Jake is nope.  I'm ready for the DNA results.

- Chad was CREEPY on Friday.  I'm worried.

- I love Jack and Jennifer.  They just come to life around each other.

- GOOD MOVE XANDER.  Even better move to leave Sarah alone at the grave.  And he's reading Crime and Punishment.  I'm proud of my little redemption-arc former doofus.  

- It was funny that Brady - sex addict Brady - couldn't perform for Sarah.  

- Sarah, you are allowed to be a mess.  But Brady is not the solution.  Go spend time with Mom.

- I actually liked Hope today (Friday).  Will wonders never cease. 

- I NEED A SCISSORS.  One more 'waif' shirt (those long sleeves that go over Ciara's palms' is going to do me in.  I just want to cut them to proper length.  That is so unsanitary.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
(edited)
On 6/20/2020 at 1:10 AM, CanaryFan98 said:

Now if she were 16 or didn't have the means to take care of a child that's another story.

Plus Sami is still loaded with the DiMera loot . She can easily help Allie.

Edited by Rafael
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 6/20/2020 at 2:39 AM, TenaciousWarrior said:

I liked the Jake and Gwen scenes. BB has more chemistry with her than he does with Camila.

Ding ding ding !!!

History has just been made . Tenacious warrior and I finally agree on something   .

• LOL 2
(edited)
On 6/20/2020 at 6:07 AM, CanaryFan98 said:

Yes I always wanted Allie good and Ciara bad instead we got the opposite and does neither character any favors tbh. 

I also think Allie being 22 with this story  keeps me from taking her seriously as a character. If she were 16 her actions would make way more sense.

Which is why I am now  anti-SORAS . JJ 's peers should have been theast ever characters who underwent this SORAS . 

Ciara and Allie and Sydney should have grown in real time . Plus they would be actual teens by now and it would have been neat to see them as teens even on a recurring basis.  

Edited by Rafael
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, Rafael said:

Which is why I am now  anti-SORAS . JJ 's peers should have been theast ever characters who underwent this SORAS . 

Ciara and Allie and Sydney should have grown in real time . Plus they would be actual teens by now and it would have been neat to see them as teens even on a recurring basis.  

I don't think soaps let kids grow up anymore although I think the only one that seems to have been growing up in real time is Emma on GH which is fitting considering we watched her TV mom Robin grow up in front of us and it the only family in soaps that never had a recast(as far as I know).

However yes I would've preferred most of these characters grow up in real time especially Claire as I felt that ruined Shelle's trajectory on this show in a lot of ways.

• Love 3

Nicole at least speaks calmly and rationally to Allie. She's sympathetic, though perhaps a little too ready to indulge in more snark about Sami, but I like the fact that she is willing to listen, which is more than Allie's family seems able to do -- I guess they're all too busy wringing their hands about Sami. Oh, noes! Sami can't know -- she makes everything worse...  How about the senior members of the family set Allie an example and start acting like grownups, huh?

I'm having a hard time feeling any compassion for Gabi because she might possibly be  going to prison yet again; they've gone to this same well too many times already, and Gabi's being unrealistic to the point of irrationality in her own defense. (Is Justin her lawyer? She's said goodbye again to Ari G. already, then?) 

Gwen? Jake? Stefan? Is he? Will they? Should they? Who gives a damn?

• Love 5
9 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I don't think soaps let kids grow up anymore although I think the only one that seems to have been growing up in real time is Emma on GH which is fitting considering we watched her TV mom Robin grow up in front of us and it the only family in soaps that never had a recast(as far as I know).

Anna, Robin's mother, WAS recast in the early '90s. I guess Finola Hughes landed a prime time gig on Blossom and was willing to do both shows, but Gloria Monty threw a fit or something, and she fired Hughes and actress Camilla More played the character for a month before Anna and Robert were "killed off" (obviously didn't stick - LOL!).

Camilla More was actually on Days in the mid-1980s as Gillian Forrester, a former ISA partner of Shane's. Like Deidre Hall, Camilla More had an actress twin sister named Carey More, who also appeared on the show then as Gillian's sister, Grace, and ended up involved with Neil Curtis. According to the links, when Gillian left the show, also like Deidre/Andrea Hall (with Hattie), Camilla stayed on the show and took over the role of Grace from her sister.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

I don't like Nicole bad-mouthing Sami to Ally.  She doesn't have the right to do so.\

Nicole:  Hey Ally, you know your sister Sydney, I kidnapped her!

She is not a step-parent, she is not an aunt.  She can give advice, but her constant trashing of Sami is just wrong.

Barbara Dunkelman Shut The Fuck Up GIF by Rooster Teeth

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

I don't think Nicole is trashing Sami any more than anyone else, including Ally herself. 

I believe Ally appreciated Nicole's honesty because not too many people actually "get" Sami.

Nicole seems to have matured over the years with her love for Eric, so if Ally & Nicole bond over the entire situation, I see nothing wrong with it as Ally could use all the parental figures she can muster up at this crucial time in her young life.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

I am at a loss as to what dear Chad's going to testify to at Gabi's trial--he didn't actually see Gabi put anything in Abby's drink, and if he talks about what Gabi did to Abigail, then Gabi's defense can talk about Gabi's being set up by Princess Abs' alters and being falsely sent to prison.  And I loved Gabi's pointing out that it was entirely Chad and Stefan's plan to send Abby to the mental hospital after taking her baby from her--I know the Hortons like to blame everything on Gabi, but Chad's and Stefan's plan was as cruel as anything Gabi did--chew on that Chad 🙂

I loved Claire's conversation with Hope, especially her admission that she wouldn't blame Hope if she was never forgiven and Hope was wonderful with Claire--I especially loved Hope's reassuring that she loves her and that they are family.  I can't work up any sympathy for Ciara because she's just so obnoxious with her "I know Claire will make my wedding all about her when it should be ALL ABOUT ME!"  Seriously, when isn't it all about Ciara?

Gwen's freaking me out with her demands for an apology--who acts that way?  Maybe she's secretly a Horton?

It's good to see Dr. Rolf being his wonderfully mad scientist self, but it looks like he wasn't swayed by Rafe--is he being loyal to Stefano or is he actually innocent of being behind Abs' drugging?  And lastly, who cares?  🙂

• Love 8
4 hours ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

Gwen's freaking me out with her demands for an apology--who acts that way?  Maybe she's secretly a Horton?

Yea, she's making me uncomfortable tbh. I don't know what they're going for with her and Jake. At least she didn't have her hands in her mouth today.

I loved the Chad/Gabi scenes. There were a couple really great, funny lines. Plus, BF was stammering and obviously didn't know most of his lines, so that was fun lol. I rolled when he referred to Gabi as 'that bitch' to Jack and then added 'Gabi' at the end of the line, either because BF accidentally said 'that bitch' instead of Gabi or because whoever wrote that thought Jack wouldn't realize who Chad was talking about. Either way, fucking hilarious! Also, still hoping for some Chad/Gabi hate sex.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

At least she didn't have her hands in her mouth today.

<points up thread>

Maybe she got my letter. ;-)

That sausage casing they had Ciara in today was not a good look.

I'm guessing phone conversations aren't monitored in the Salem pen. Otherwise, Rolf could be in deep doo-doo.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

If Jake is Stefan, I like that his attraction to Gwen demonstrates that even with his memory seemingly wiped that he's still drawn into unhealthy relationships with women.  I could even theorize that his unconscious motivated him to jump in front of that bullet, as his relationship with Gabi was becoming too conventional for it to tolerate, and his death allowed the cycle to reboot itself.  

While I'll agree that Gwen chewing on her fingers is annoying, I'm also intrigued by how it could be some self-soothing behavior that she may not admit to or even being consciously aware of.  She also holds that book closely against her chest as if it's a protective shield.  I suspect her demand for an apology was a kind of foreplay, as she likely realizes that asking Jake to apologize agitates him and raises his adrenaline levels. 

I recall Claire saying something to the effect of being in Bayview for two years and feeling some entitlement to being released, so I appreciated her saying all the right things to Hope in that moment.  That's not to say she wasn't being honest with Hope, just that she's still clever enough to know which cards to play in a certain situation.   

I'll have to credit the show for having me genuinely concerned for Gabi, because I hate that she could end up in prison for another crime she didn't commit and it appears as though there's nothing to save her on the horizon.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

You all have done your usual most excellent posts about today's episode of "Why Does an Hour Long Show only take me 15 minutes to Watch" and I don't have a whole lot to add.  Except......

Put Bikeshop Bollie in a 60's wig and he could be playing Gladys Kravitz with all of his nosy questions to Jake about Gwen and his dating habits and what size his thong is.

58YB.gif

Then, he sees Gwen and acts like he's possessed by the spirit of Ciara AND Abigail with all of his "where's the book", "my girlfriend could have been hurt" and every other thing he said.  I'm hoping Gwen has enough crazy left in her to teach Bollie that's no what to talk to a (crazy) lady.

Oh joy Chad is back........

Oh JOY, Abigail is NOT!

giphy.gif

• LOL 15
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Also, still hoping for some Chad/Gabi hate sex.

I'm not because I hate Chad.  But I do think Jack was a little suspicious with his "you should really go back to Florida and be with our daughter--you're the best husband to her....your wife...Abigail."

Either that or he wanted to kidnap his grandkids. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

The only good thing about Chad's return is making a game out of Billy Flynn's style of hate-acting.  I thought it was funny during his scenes with Jack that Matthew Ashford seemed to be exhibiting genuine emotion with red, watering eyes, and Billy Flynn was actually motivated to act out his scene, which he hates, or he had to put something in his eyes to make them burn.  

I feel like this has happened before when he has had Missy and Matthew as scene partners, or I just have a vivid imagination.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Another three hours of 90 Day Fiance this evening and I am pooped. I agree with everyone's comments! Ciara, you really should not let Claire be your maid of honour. Chad, there is zero evidence that Gabi drugged Abigail. You are looking for a scapegoat and Gabi is guilty of everything.

• Love 4
(edited)

Seriously, what the hell is wrong with Chad? Are we sure he's still not being mind-controlled by Rolf/Stefano's "essence"? He's always so angry and he's got resting bitch face almost all the time. This is the guy who Abby and Gabi fought over? Has Billy Flynn always looked this disinterested with his character/the show? I thought he'd up his game a bit in his scenes with Matthew Ashford but he was still angry-Chad. I did get a laugh when Chad told Jack he is like a father to him, lol. It's my understanding that they never met before Jack took a ride on the elevator, so they've only known each other about a year. It seemed like  such a silly thing to say. 

I feel bad for Shawn and Hope in this whole Claire/Ciara mess. Hope will always side with Ciara and Shawn with Claire, but Hope loves her granddaughter and Shawn loves his sister; being caught in the middle while trying to be supportive of both Ciara and Claire must be draining for them. It's times like this that Bo's absence is really felt, IMO.

Edited by bunnyblue
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, bunnyblue said:

Seriously, what the hell is wrong with Chad? Are we sure he's still not being mind-controlled by Rolf/Stefano's "essence"? He's always so angry and he's got resting bitch face almost all the time. This is the guy who Abby and Gabi fought over? Has Billy Flynn always looked this disinterested with his character/the show? I thought he'd up his game a bit in his scenes with Matthew Ashford but he was still angry-Chad. I did get a laugh when Chad told Jack he is like a father to him, lol. It's my understanding that they never met before Jack took a ride on the elevator, so they've only known each other about a year. It seemed like  such a silly thing to say. 

He actually did meet Chad when he was first dating Abigail all those years ago. Except he was a hell of lot taller as played by Casey Deidrick. Jack was not pleased that Abby was dating a Dimera. He was even less pleased that she faked having an affair with Austin by getting drunk (or was it drugged)?

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
11 hours ago, enchantingmonkey said:

The only good thing about Chad's return is making a game out of Billy Flynn's style of hate-acting.  

This! I find it so fun lol.

10 hours ago, bunnyblue said:

Has Billy Flynn always looked this disinterested with his character/the show?

He has ever since I started watching again, which was back when Ben showed up at the Sonny/Paul wedding to say Will was alive.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
(edited)
10 hours ago, nilyank said:

He actually did meet Chad when he was first dating Abigail all those years ago. Except he was a hell of lot taller as played by Casey Deidrick. Jack was not pleased that Abby was dating a Dimera. He was even less pleased that she faked having an affair with Austin by getting drunk (or was it drugged)?

Austin was drunk and passed out but Abby never did anything to him beyond letting him think they slept together drugging is Sami's forte. Austin should hate both of them and it bugs me that he doesn't but that's how they treat the nice guy losers on the show so not surprised.

I also don't buy Jack liking Chad at all because I do remember how they met and it wasn't a nice meeting and Jack isn't as nice to others. JJ didn't care for him that much either but at least him its slightly more believable because they did eventually bond on screen more. 

BF's Chad started out great then it went downhill for me at least around the time Chabby split and he was paired with Gabi.  Now unless he's in scenes with characters/actors I like he's FF material.

Edited by CanaryFan98
(edited)

I did like the Will, Sonny and Allie scenes but some of the dialog seemed off, like Allie's being worried for Gabi and Ari but then she turned around and acted like she barely knew Sonny. I did like them both pointing out that when Will and Gabi first had their baby, they had each other, Sonny and a massive support system and there were times where they still struggled.  Is Allie prepared for that?

Lani and Eli continue to be the crappiest cops around--isn't it wonderful that Lani's admitted that if she's good friends with you and you give her a good enough sob story, she'll let you escape your crimes, but by GOD, she's going to make sure Gabi pays.  Eli, good luck with this morally bankrupt chick, you're going to need it.

And I'm glad Victor figured out that Brady was trying to destroy Titan--Brady was willing to let hundreds/thousands of people lose their jobs because he doesn't get to have his murderously psychotic girlfriend and their baby in his life.  Again, what a winner.

Edited by kitmerlot1213
  • Love 13

I too loved the Allie, Will & Sonny scenes, they were being supportive yet realistic to Allie about what it means to raise a child.  But, why does Sonny always wear a sport coat while in the house?!  Why cant he be dressed casually like Will?  I admit being a 'sap" about Xander & Sarah so I did enjoy their scenes.  At least Sarah & Brady realize their plan of revenge was not going to work.  

• Love 8
19 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

So that wraps up the infinitely stupid Brady/Sarah revenge tour? Why did they bother writing this crap again?

I'm glad it was dropped the way it was.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Silver Raven said:

Lucas and Nicole have great chemistry.

They really do. That's the most I've enjoyed Nicole since I started watching again. I'm still confused why she's wearing a robe though lol.

The Will/Sonny/Allie scenes were great even if they mostly didn't make sense. I noticed FS/Sonny got super fidgety and shaky at one point though, which was distracting. Really weird.

I think I fast forwarded everything else.

• Love 4
(edited)
19 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'm still confused why she's wearing a robe though lol.

Seriously. That first day she came in from getting breakfast, or whatever, I was all, "why is she wearing her robe out in public?"

Eli and Lani continue to be the dullest dull that ever dulled. 

Let the baby sweepstakes begin! Who will win? Who will care? 

Ugh, Victor. No, just no.

Edited by lb60
  • Love 5

Loved the Will, Sonny & Allie scenes today.  More of that please.   Also love having Lucas back.

I still love Xander & Sarah & will always hope she finds a way to forgive him.

The only bad thing about watching live is having to suffer thru Lani & Eli (she spent how long at the convent & now she & crazy Kristin are BFF's??)  I need Lani to STFU & take a seat.  I hate they are the only cops in town.

I do love that Victor figured out what Brady's doing.  And sadly no matter how many times he cries about what Victor did - I just cant feel sorry for him - hes an idiot.

• Love 9
(edited)
8 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

The only good thing about Chad's return is making a game out of Billy Flynn's style of hate-acting. 

Please teach me how to participate in this game, because I'm also getting very tired of him. And I used to like him too.

I feel like the only thing he's been good at for the last 2 years is being overly physically affectionate with Freddie or Chandler at weird moments.

5 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

BF's Chad started out great then it went downhill for me at least around the time Chabby split and he was paired with Gabi.

See, I actually felt like his character came into his own once Abigail was out of the picture, and he was mourning her and moving on with Gabi, who is so much more hot and fun and likeable. I was so looking forward to their blended family. So much for that!

5 hours ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

Lani and Eli continue to be the crappiest cops around--isn't it wonderful that Lani's admitted that if she's good friends with you and you give her a good enough sob story, she'll let you escape your crimes, but by GOD, she's going to make sure Gabi pays.  Eli, good luck with this morally bankrupt chick, you're going to need it.

This! I couldn't believe that Eli managed to say that he had forgiven her. Her only justification for letting Kristen go was that she was her onweee twu fweeeend! even though, last I checked, stabbing an elderly man is extremely illegal.

If someone thought it worked on paper that Lani would bond with Kristen over the whole concept of losing a child, it sure isn't working in reality.

Allie - why are you inventing drama around this pregnancy? Between your father, your grandparents, your mother and your stepfather, there are probably several hundreds of millions of dollars to help you continue your education and care for this child. I don't feel sorry for you at all - I feel sorry for this kid who's going to end up being adopted temporarily by someone else, just as Holly was, all because of some contrived nonsense. You are RICH. Sell your stupid Birkin bag (do people even buy those anymore?) and go buy a crib and some diapers instead. You will be fine. You are not disadvantaged in any way and you are absolutely fabricating drama at the behest of this head writer who really needs to re-examine his work.

Why, dear God why, are you bowing to Brady's will, Victor? Is he really such a good grandson? Does he bring you your pills and rub your feet and play checkers with you? Does he watch movies with you or help you plot your corporate schemes? Is he even remotely good at his job? Fun to live with? Generous with affection and compliments towards you..?

No. No to all of the above. In fact, he's so incompetent that even when he's trying to sabotage Titan, it takes you all of one week to figure it out and collect evidence and call him out on it. Letting Kristen off the hook for stabbing you to win Brady's affection back, I can't believe I'm even writing that, is stupid and beneath you and won't work. If Kristen had succeeded in murdering you, would Brady really have testified against her? He's basically shown where his loyalties lie and at this point you should be kicking him out the door with a sad goodbye and leaving it at that. He is not worth it! Let him go!

Oh and Sarah, that also goes for you. There's no intelligent reason for you to move back in with Xander and Victor at the Mansion. You're a doctor. You make decent money. Get yourself an apartment, go to grief counselling, join a roller derby, and get out of your funk. Xander may be very physically attractive and a woobie, but he's also a serial abuser and kidnapper and terrorist and blackmailer and liar and the fact that he happens to like you a lot doesn't mean he's The One. You are so stupid for forgiving him. Get you and your mother out of that house!

Sigh.

(Why does no one listen to me?)

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Princess Consuela said:

I still love Xander & Sarah & will always hope she finds a way to forgive him.

Much as I hate this whole thing, me too. What can I say? This show has so little going for it right now that I cling to the good, even as wrong as it would be in real life.

In real life? I would NEVER advocate for Sarah to forgive Xander. But if Jack (whom I also love!) can go from evil, smug, spoiled rapist to a gray hero, this is gravy.

• Love 7
20 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

See, I actually felt like his character came into his own once Abigail was out of the picture, and he was mourning her and moving on with Gabi, who is so much more hot and fun and likeable. I was so looking forward to their blended family. So much for that!

For me he seemed checked out of their scenes that and I resented that JJ had to be thrown under the bus to make this palatable. He got stuck with Lani afterwards and pretty much finished neutering the character after that. However now its less about me liking Jabi at the time and more that it was the point of no return for Gabi as a character because she was never going to be anything but a Chabby obstacle afterwards. 

• Love 1

And sadly no matter how many times he cries about what Victor did - I just cant feel sorry for him - hes an idiot.

I'm not huge Victor fan and what he did was certainly bad and wrong. However I agree, I don't feel sorry for Brady at all. Kristen is the worst and it's just beyond ridiculous that she's off running around with a baby in tow. I'd love for the baby to be returned but I never want to see Kristen again.

Now hold up! Lucas and Nicole were showing some chemistry. But show hates Lucas so nevermind.

I did also like the Allie/Sonny/Will stuff but why is Sonny always dressed like he's going to the office? Does he have a job? Does Will have a job? If so, was it held for him in hopes he would return from the dead?

So we are going to have another Gabi trial based on nothing? Shut up Chad.

• Love 6

Gosh Lani, your picking out a witness outfit for Gabi's trial is something. Another no need to have a trial because you have almost no evidence that Gabi actually did anything. Living your best life is the best revenge, Lani. Not sticking it to a person who has zero to do with you. She took your man away from you? Eli's his own property. You, Miss Lani Price, made the stupid choice that you did. 

Nicole and Lucas were fun. And all of the them acted like adults in explaining what happened - which was nothing.

I liked seeing Allie with her brother and Sonny. I too am puzzled by Sonny's wardrobe choices in that he can't wear a simple shirt and chinos or something.

Liked Xander helping Sarah with her bags and that she was honest with him about faking an affair with Brady.

Yeah, Brady, beware of Kristen and not Victor.

• Love 7

I can't picture Nicole/Lucas as an actual couple however if Lucas sticks around I'm all for scenes between them though.

Bring Anne or Sheryl back for him as far as love interests if Lucas actually stays.

• Love 4
(edited)

I also liked the Will, Sonny and Ally scenes, but I 'm rapidly falling out of like with Ally's entitled attitude.  She's got no job, never has had one, is living off her grandmother's credit card and her uncle's generosity, yet she pitches a fit if anyone even questions her choices.  They're coddling her way too much.  Exactly where can she run off to with no money?  They should call Sami - especially Lucas - and let her school her entitled daughter in what her real options are.  Her free ride should be over.

We had an episode with fun Eric!  He was charming today, more of that, please.

Pfft, Lani, just shut it.  You could teach Ally a thing or two about being entitled.

Brady, you're pushing 40, you're in love with a psychopath who used to baby sit you, you still depend on your Grampa for your income, and your manpain is starting to look like constipation.  Why are you so upset that you're not raising Rachel and not upset that you handed her over to a homicidal loon as a consolation prize?

I liked Xander today with Sarah, a lot.

Edited by boes
  • LOL 1
  • Love 15

@boes, you are right. Sami and Lucas aka Allie's parents, need to sit down with her and talk openly about her options. She has no job, probably has never worked, and is living off Grandma and whoever is willing to fund her. Eric and Nicole are being nice and supportive, but they are not her parents. Allie will learn a painful lesson that life ain't free. The baby daddy needs to approve any adoption or sign away his rights.

Lani is more than entitled and is in the insufferable boundary.

I thought Brady was pushing 45 or 50, really.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
12 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I can't picture Nicole/Lucas as an actual couple however if Lucas sticks around I'm all for scenes between them though.

Bring Anne or Sheryl back for him as far as love interests if Lucas actually stays.

Lucas and Nicole were married about 20 years ago.

• Love 3
33 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

Lucas and Nicole were married about 20 years ago.

Thanks to $5 millions from Kate, Nicole married Lucas (and breaking Eric's heart who was blindsided by her actions) so that Lucas could present a better option in Will's custody versus Sami. This was the real start to why Sami hates Nicole.

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

For me he seemed checked out of their scenes that and I resented that JJ had to be thrown under the bus to make this palatable. He got stuck with Lani afterwards and pretty much finished neutering the character after that. However now its less about me liking Jabi at the time and more that it was the point of no return for Gabi as a character because she was never going to be anything but a Chabby obstacle afterwards. 

Very astute of you... you're totally right. It was completely downhill for both of those characters from that point onwards. I also really liked JJ and Gabi together. They had a really sweet beginning to their relationship and nothing much came of it because the powers-that-be had other plans.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

I too am puzzled by Sonny's wardrobe choices in that he can't wear a simple shirt and chinos or something.

He hasn't worked for Titan in like what ....two years? Why couldn't he just wear a nice sweater? It would probably help hide Freddie's expanding figure and also make him seem approachable and warm. In his Blazers, he projects businessman but there is a stiffness there ... and then the acting is so stiff is on top of it. Loosen up, dude! 

This is maybe more for the Bitterness Thread, but I hate that absolutely none of the characters in their twenties ever finish college or get a degree. I have no idea what Ciara, Claire or Theo's educations have been in, and now I can add Allie to that list. When was the last time the show actually showed us someone graduating from University?

• Love 6
2 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

He hasn't worked for Titan in like what ....two years? Why couldn't he just wear a nice sweater? It would probably help hide Freddie's expanding figure and also make him seem approachable and warm. In his Blazers, he projects businessman but there is a stiffness there ... and then the acting is so stiff is on top of it. Loosen up, dude! 

This is maybe more for the Bitterness Thread, but I hate that absolutely none of the characters in their twenties ever finish college or get a degree. I have no idea what Ciara, Claire or Theo's educations have been in, and now I can add Allie to that list. When was the last time the show actually showed us someone graduating from University?

Allie graduated from college. They keep saying that so that we know she is 21-22 and not 18.

• Love 3