Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

I won't miss BF nor KM. Chabby was just too tedious and too catered to for too long at the cost of others IMO. I don't think the pairing is as popular as TPTB wanted despite all the pimping, so I am ready for a DOOL without them. It has already been 6 months but good luck to BF & KM both in their post-Days acting careers.

I think Will & Sonny are officially in the too stupid to live category. I liked Will a lot more before he got his memories back. 

• Love 4
5 hours ago, MsTree said:

Anyone know why Billy is leaving? Is it because:

1. He wanted/needed a break

2. Storyline dictated (leaving w/KM)

3. To pursue other acting roles

4. All of the Above

IIRC, BF had recently re-signed with the show when the MM / KM switch happened. MM didn't want to extend her stay at all to finish up Abby's story so they got KM to return to wrap it up but KM didn't want to stay more than 3 months. And instead of looking for someone else to play Abby long term and keep Chabby around, at some point in those few months, TPTB let him go. 

I think the show didn't write Chad to be anything more than an extension of Abby so without her, and it seemed she was their actual focus as a legacy character, they didn't see Chad as viable on his own. Plus BF seemed on twitter to slap at ppl who wanted Chabi, instead promoting Chabby, and that could have been something for BF to do on Days post Chabby. Who knows, though? 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Chick2Chic said:

IIRC, BF had recently re-signed with the show when the MM / KM switch happened. MM didn't want to extend her stay at all to finish up Abby's story so they got KM to return to wrap it up but KM didn't want to stay more than 3 months. And instead of looking for someone else to play Abby long term and keep Chabby around, at some point in those few months, TPTB let him go. 

Oh, I assumed he left on his own. I'm surprised they let him go. Thankful though lol.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, boes said:

Is ANYONE EVER going to ask who TOOK those pictures of Leo getting rolled up like a cigar in that rug?  Anybody?

It was Ted.  Ted first tried to blackmail Sonny & Will with the photos.  Then Kate got Stefan involved and Ted ended up on an island with a guard for a long time.  

15 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Loved her dress and, especially, her shoes for the wedding though.

Well, this made me go back and watch.  You're right, Kate's shoes were fabulous.  

Also noted on that brief rewatch:
- I got a kick out of the way Jen was aghast at Julie's not-remotely-subtle hiints to Jack about remembering the love he was going to witness.  I like amusing Julie so much better.  
- I just realized that the buttons down the sleeve of Abigails wedding ensemble are reminiscent of the buttons down the back of a long wedding dress.  Which means, she just happened to have a wedding 'suit' in her closet.  At least it wasn't one of those 'edgy' unformed outfits like that disco-gold number from January.  
- Chad looked so happy.  So confident and relaxed.  I hope Billy gets picked up for something else soon.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, SueB said:

It was Ted.  Ted first tried to blackmail Sonny & Will with the photos.  Then Kate got Stefan involved and Ted ended up on an island with a guard for a long time. 

I don't think he actually took the pictures, though. There was a timestamp on them that I believe is indicative of a security camera system. But then he should also have access to the portion before the rug-rolling incident, where Leo did a serious crime of his own.

To go off into a tangent I don't think the show will even consider..............If Ted broke into the system to get the images, I would think they're inadmissible in court? Because there's no way that's legal, lol.

I wonder if Ted does eventually come forward with the rest of the info, though. I doubt he only took stuff pertaining to Leo's accident, plus Diana had a super weird reaction to hearing his name.

• Love 2

Today was my first time watching in a long time. Not the most exciting show was it?

Chloe is a complete moron for moving herself and her kids under Stefan's roof. I've never understood how anyone would move their children into that house, but the show used to do a much better job of justifying it. This is the most random thing ever. Chloe knows Stefan is bad news and raped Abigail, but sure...let's just move in together. It's too bad Eric didn't put up more of a fight for custody of Holly, because I'm pretty sure a judge would be side-eyeing the fact that men were coming to kill Chloe and now she had to move in with a known mob family.

Boy, that vow renewal was emotional wasn't it? So.....very emotional. Yeah, let's go with that. I had pretty much the exact same facial expression as Jack did the entire time.

How could this great love affair that we've suffered through watching for what....five years? Six? have amounted to two actors staring at each other like they're livid to be in each other's presence.

Seriously, Mansi looked like she was going to stab Billy as she delivered her lines of dialogue. And his stone-faced reaction to her vows was really interesting. I wonder if he's in any way upset that she came back to finish out the storyline. Maybe if they had abruptly written off Abigail when the previous actress left, Billy would have been able to skip out faster...?

I'm especially pissed off that Kate and Chad didn't get more of a farewell with one another. That relationship has been one of the more interesting ones on the canvas for the last few years.

Gabi is still getting fired from her own company, even a year later. Frankly, I'm surprised Gabi Chic is even a thing given how much time she spent these last few months framing Abigail. When did she do any work? Who is buying the clothes of a girl who's been to jail twice for murder?

The brand underperformed? Well you don't say...

I really like Kassie's dress and those big poofy sleeves, and her hair looks great. Her storyline sucks though. It's a retread of Will/Paul/Sonny. Now I see why you guys call him reRon.

Exactly how did one woman give birth to Melinda and this young teenager? I have trouble believing they're sisters......

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, Chick2Chic said:

I think the show didn't write Chad to be anything more than an extension of Abby so without her, and it seemed she was their actual focus as a legacy character, they didn't see Chad as viable on his own. Plus BF seemed on twitter to slap at ppl who wanted Chabi, instead promoting Chabby, and that could have been something for BF to do on Days post Chabby. Who knows, though? 

I do wonder why BF was so against Chabi because he had insane chemistry with CB's Gabi and he seemed more lively in his scenes with her, more so then with KM or MM.

I kept scoffing derisively while Chad recited his vows to Abs, especially when he talked about how hard she worked to get "healthy"--again, no mention of mental illness.  I guess that two week tuneup with Grandma was exhausting.

Whatev, I'm just glad I never have to see KM's attempting to act again--thank you for small favors :):)

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

So Chabby is done. 

The vows were ridiculous and mostly propping Abby as a person the show kept saying was a wonderful person but was really a succubus who went around judging and slapping women much more interesting than she ever was.

Chad got to have final scenes with almost all the characters that were important to him including Stefano's potrait. Meanwhile, Abby was just there while better actors said their goodbyes to her.

• Love 4

On one hand, I liked that there were no false sincerities during that final interaction between Gabi and Abigail/Chad.  She's done with them, they're done with her, as it should be.  And I liked that she took the news of them remarrying/leaving town and basically shaped it into a knife to throw at Stefan O.

But on the other, it's kinda BS that that's where those three leave things, but Stefan O. gets to have his (blandly acted, sorry, Tyler Christopher) apology for raping her when he knew full-well that she was being controlled by a D.I.D. alter accepted by Abigail and then Chad f-ing shakes his hand.  It's all very Robert Ford, Ron, and I don't care for it one bit.  What's next, a hot dog costume and a trip to read to kids at the hospital?

Oh, thoughts on the end of the Chabby love story?  Uhhhhhh............

Edited by TeeVee329
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

The fashion police when they saw Abby’s wedding outfit and hair. 

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5c6eea1b6254374536

whew the ugly jumped out. This character/actress really is a career killer for Days. EJ, Ben, & Chad were all ruined or driven off show after being paired w her. 

Eve and Chloe were Team Pretty having a girls chat in their killer dresses and smashing figures. 

In what world would babies living with a demented mobster cowering in fear of killer drug lords preferable to being cared for by Eeyore Eric? Chloe is being stupid right now. 

Melinda has a strange way of campaign stumping. She’s like a less less funny unathletic Sue Sylvester. 

• Love 4

This might be an unpopular opinion, but, I like Melinda. She is a bitch and makes no apologies for who she is. I was laughing when she tried to be nice to Chloe by courting her for her vote and then turning into a bitch after Chloe told her that she would be voting for Abe.  Her story with her sister makes no sense though, she could have sponsored her sister to stay in the states. Ron has to have his green card marriage so realism goes out the window. 

I am so happy that Chabby is gone. I like Billy as Chad, but, the show never cared to write for him. Plus, Billy was obviously phoning it in and was done with it all.

I know that this board loves the Kate/Chad relationship, but, it always bothered me because the show never focuses on Kate's relationships with her six children. Kate is at her best when she is with her kids. I have always loved the Kate/Philip bond. Lauren called Philip, Kate's prince. 

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 9

So I didn't dislike the wedding. In fact, it was nice seeing all the Hortons together.  I love Doug. And Julie doesn't annoy me like she does some of you.  

And although I won't miss Chabby, it still saddens me that another young couple with kids has left.  Especially since, I assume, Jack and Jennifer will eventually get back together.  It was nice seeing their family together.

I don't dislike Melinda, but for someone supposedly so smart, she sure has a lot of loud, confidential conversations in public.

• Love 9
15 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

To be fair, nobody has any homes. 

That is, sadly, true.  But does she have to yell so everyone in the Square or Murder Park can hear? LOL.

And about the lack of homes, it was glaringly sad when John and Marlena were out for Valentine's dinner one episode, then were out again having breakfast the next morning. Surely they could have made coffee and toast at home. 

Edited by buffynut
  • Love 5

Or offices.  It'd be easier to buy that Gabi Chic was, like, a real business if all discussions about it didn't take place in a living room.  And then maybe Gabi could have a fun assistant who helped her keep to her scheming schedule!

• Love 4
6 hours ago, SueB said:

I just realized that the buttons down the sleeve of Abigails wedding ensemble are reminiscent of the buttons down the back of a long wedding dress.  Which means, she just happened to have a wedding 'suit' in her closet. 

Yeah, I was going to comment on her just happening to have that outfit in her closet.

Eve likes to snark at people but doesn't like it when they snark back.

"Hearts are overrated."

Everybody is talking about how Eric would react to Chloe and the kids moving in with Stefan (and running from drug thugs), but what is Maggie's reaction to it?

Hey, Melinda, way to not cause a scene.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

Or offices.  It'd be easier to buy that Gabi Chic was, like, a real business if all discussions about it didn't take place in a living room.  And then maybe Gabi could have a fun assistant who helped her keep to her scheming schedule!

That idea makes me miss Anne Milbauer all over again!  One of DOOL's best day players ever......

• Love 13
1 hour ago, buffynut said:

So I didn't dislike the wedding. In fact, it was nice seeing all the Hortons together.  I love Doug. And Julie doesn't annoy me like she does some of you.  

And although I won't miss Chabby, it still saddens me that another young couple with kids has left.  Especially since, I assume, Jack and Jennifer will eventually get back together.  It was nice seeing their family together.

I don't dislike Melinda, but for someone supposedly so smart, she sure has a lot of loud, confidential conversations in public.

But to keep the kids safe, the parents have to raise them somewhere other than Salem.....

Otherwise, they'll just grow up to be murdered, murder someone themselves, or marry a murderer.  

Best to be safe and hope for a partner with a marketable skill that doesn't involve homicide.

• Love 4

I like Trask too, Apprentice. She serves her purpose as the show's unrepentant hardass.

Lordy, if I were on a plane with RSW, I would definitely be asking a question or two about how he feels seeing other characters warped to prop Ben up, and whether he would have wanted Ben to be redeemed some other way....

Sounds a bit direct, but yes, I'd ask it...

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, boes said:

Otherwise, they'll just grow up to be murdered, murder someone themselves, or marry a murderer.  

Yeah, when you look at what they did with the most recent SORASed group of kids, Thomas and Charlotte are definitely better off anywhere but Salem.  

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, boes said:

That idea makes me miss Anne Milbauer all over again!  One of DOOL's best day players ever......

I was actually totally thinking of Anne, she and Gabi working together would be super fun!

• Love 6
16 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:
28 minutes ago, boes said:

I was actually totally thinking of Anne, she and Gabi working together would be super fun!

Yes, I always loved how Anne always had everybody's number - she KNEW that none of the Horton women actually ever showed up at their jobs.  The fact that she hated Melanie was just bonus for me. 

Unfortunately, her character was used as everyone's punching bag.  I hated Serena from the get-go because she came in, and used her unearned "position" to be really mean to Anne - when Anne was really just trying to do her job.  Maybe that's why I always had a soft spot for Theresa - she and Anne were actually friends - and didn't sell each other out for some man.

• Love 7

I always fanwanked that Anne's hatred of the Hortons stemmed from Bill Horton having had an affair with her mom and breaking up her family. It was not the first time that Bill had an affair with a woman that devastated her life. It is what happened to Kate. 

• Love 5

What a lovely wedding.  I didn't get to see much of it because my finger kept pressing the ff button on the remote - how strange, huh?  Oh well, I do think Abigail was wise to choose Straitjacket White as the color for her outfit.  From the look of it, she and Julie could - and do - wear each other's clothes.

I'm sure that Abigail will be very happy in Paris - and Chad will be utterly and hopelessly miserable.  

So how many times to you think those poor chess pieces have been swept off the board and scattered around the room?  

I wonder if Haley has picked up a bug, maybe a Horton bug.....With the way she was talking to Eve I thought she might have been channeling Abigail or Jennifer.  She better get some antibiotics for that, fast, before she starts slapping her way across Horton Square.

Trask reminds me of a roomba gone bad.  Or one of Marge Simpson's sisters.

• LOL 11
  • Love 9

So there was a bunch of wedding flowers for the house that will last maybe three days, but no one sprung for a bouquet? Not even a $5 bunch of tulips? It's after Valentine's Day so you can even get a dozen roses for $!0.

Nice to see Thomas for a few minutes. He reminded me of Sami's Johnnie but they all look like that at that age.

Um, Abs, that suit was satin or polyester? You are going to wear it on a long overseas flight? You, Chad, and the kids are in first class or business class? Fashion creasing disaster ahead!

Abs will like Paris for the shopping and with a bunch of DiMera money, she will do nicely. Maybe she can also shower and wash her hair.

Jack's face said it all.

Trask, you really shouldn't get all excited about your sister. Calm will win, not histrionics. So someone gave her a free meal. Nice of Eve to eves-drop.

Gabi is unemployed again?

Chloe, you do have options. Surely Brady could use some of the Kiriakis money to hire a security guard or two.

I would like the idea of throwing things around and breaking plates, but I know that I would have to clean up after myself.

• Love 5

HALLELUJAH! We're finally free! Freeeeee!!!

I accidentally caught five seconds of the wedding today (my FFing finger cramped up on me) and was treated to Julie pontificating about marriage:

image.png.2b21c40309819675d3795102a75f7a73.png

Luckily I recovered quickly, and was spared watching any more that barf-inducing nightmare. Good riddance, Chabby. Never come back, 'kay? Seriously, Gabi loses her company, again, the same day that Abigail gets her happily ever after and rides off into the sunset. Fuck you, Show. Fuck you very much.

On 2/20/2019 at 2:36 PM, Lastwaltz said:

You guys! I’m on a plane with RSW, lol! I met him at the gate, was asking him if the seat next to him was free, young fellow looks up and it was Ben 😁 I said oh my, I recognize you from TV, but I don’t want to embarrass you. Big bright smile, said “All good! I’m Rob.” And shook my hand. He’s my new favorite character now! I told him I couldn’t wait to tell this forum and again he smiled. 

Carry on! I’ll report back with any further development, lol!

That's really cool to hear! I remember Vincent Irizarry saying only good things about him during their time on nuAMC. I understand why Ben is such a divisive character, but RSW has won me over despite the writing, so it's nice to hear that he seems to be a decent guy IRL.

On 2/20/2019 at 8:32 PM, Frozendiva said:

Kate, you really didn't have to be so nasty to the Salem hospital nurses.

I know, that really bothered me. It was completely unnecessary for her to be so cruel.

9 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

This might be an unpopular opinion, but, I like Melinda.

I'll join you at the UO table, because I get a kick out of watching Melinda stick it to all these self-righteous hypocrites. Sure she's awful, and treats her sister like crap, but everyone else in town is awful too, so what's it really matter?

6 hours ago, boes said:

I loved Anne! She was so much fun, she had awesome hair, and she and Lucas would have made a fantastic couple. Oh, what could have been...

Also, Kassie's hair looked great, and she looked so pretty even with those giant poofy red sleeves.

• LOL 5
  • Love 11
30 minutes ago, Maelstrom said:

Julie pontificating about marriage:

image.png.2b21c40309819675d3795102a75f7a73.png

As soon as Julie said ‘Marriage’, I was off doing the Princess Bride speech!   

But WTH Jack?!  Was he always a grandstanding kind of guy?   That was a weird moment to talk.  

I liked the final scene between Gabi/Chad/Abigail.  Gabi is lucky she didn’t go to jail.  And Chad, in particular owes her absolutely nothing.  Chad was on Gabi’s Side when she was falsely accused.  I do fault him for not trying harder to set her back on her feet financially after she got out of jail.  Or at least ask if she wanted help.  But Gabi ripped his life apart as collateral damage while trying to get to Abigail.  So I think there’s some just desserts that Gabi’s company loss is collateral damage to Chad prioritizing his family and getting out of Salem.  

OTOH, I hope she manages to torpedo Stefan. But I want her to stop coming to the mansion.   It makes her look weak.  I’d say let Stefan kill the company, and she can start a new line under Titan. Rebrand and move on. Success can be her greatest revenge.  With Wilson’s backing, she should be okay.  

I’m happy with the Chabby Ever After.  I liked them as a team.  I count this as the 4th time they’ve recommitted to each other:

1) when he returned/she got pregnant with Thomas 

2) when she came back from ‘dead’

3) when she survived nearly getting killed over that other Hernandez dude

4) Today, after the whole revenge fiasco 

I'm not sure what makes a couple officially ‘true soulmates’ on soaps but I think 3 weddings and two babies is close.  

So, I’m happy with them going into offscreenville with happy lives for a few years.  

Melinda Trask - you are not mayor material.  You have to have an ounce of compassion to be a leader.  It’s not in you.  

• Love 6
3 hours ago, SueB said:

But I want her to stop coming to the mansion.

Apparently that's where the local DiMera offices are located.  But now she doesn't have a job, so who knows where she'll turn up next?

3 hours ago, SueB said:

But I want her to stop coming to the mansion.

Apparently that's where the local DiMera offices are located.  But now she doesn't have a job, so who knows where she'll turn up next?

• Love 1

I noticed the guitar sitting beside JJ at the wedding, and assumed he would play it as Abby walked down the stairs, but nope.   They could have at least picked something from someone's playlist on their phone and connected a speaker.  Something.  Same with the bouquet.  A ribbon around some fresh cut flowers?  Nope.

I am really happy that KM is gone, but I wish BF stayed.  Gonna miss those blue eyes.

• Love 11
11 hours ago, boes said:

Trask reminds me of ... one of Marge Simpson's sisters.

That's it lmao! I am at the growing table of people who enjoy Trask.

6 hours ago, bannana said:

I noticed the guitar sitting beside JJ at the wedding, and assumed he would play it as Abby walked down the stairs, but nope.

I think he did play. I mean, I fast forwarded through most of the wedding, but I thought I saw him picking it up and starting to play.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

That's it lmao! I am at the growing table of people who enjoy Trask.

I think he did play. I mean, I fast forwarded through most of the wedding, but I thought I saw him picking it up and starting to play.

Oh, oops, I must have been doing something else while watching.  Thanks.

• Love 1

CSH was really, really good today.  Clearly Ron is setting up a brain injury from the car accident as an excuse for her behavior, which I'll take because it's better than his usual DID explanation and because I'd like to see Jordan back on the show permanently.

ORK/Claire is also good at playing the creepy.  The end scene of her with the lighter was great even if I don't like where they're going with the character.  I'd like to know how she figured out Ciara was at the cabin and what actually set her on the path to attempted murder.

• Love 10

That was a well written and great good bye for the characters. You can see the delivery and writing of the goodbyes were real. Chad and JJ, Chad and Wilson, Abby and Julie, Abby and Doug, Chad and Kate. Even Chad and Stefan. It all felt very real that it was the actors saying bye. 

I'm glad Kate agreed to return to finish the story like this.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Kitty Redstone said:

CSH was really, really good today.  Clearly Ron is setting up a brain injury from the car accident as an excuse for her behavior, which I'll take because it's better than his usual DID explanation and because I'd like to see Jordan back on the show permanently.

She was great, but Ron ended up having Jordan deliberately causing that car accident to kill her mother and unborn sibling. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Artsda said:

That was a well written and great good bye for the characters. You can see the delivery and writing of the goodbyes were real. Chad and JJ, Chad and Wilson, Abby and Julie, Abby and Doug, Chad and Kate. Even Chad and Stefan. It all felt very real that it was the actors saying bye. 

I'm glad Kate agreed to return to finish the story like this.

I agree.  I also felt like the actors were saying goodbye to each other.

And even though I've never liked KM in the role of Abigail, I will give her credit for agreeing to come back to wrap up the storyline.

19 minutes ago, nilyank said:

She was great, but Ron ended up having Jordan deliberately causing that car accident to kill her mother and unborn sibling. 

Jordan did say she realized she'd caused the first accident after being involved in the 2nd one. So maybe she just thinks she intentionally caused the first one.

• Love 3
Just now, Kitty Redstone said:

Wasn't that known already?  I remember Clyde holding that over Jordan's head for awhile, but don't remember if the mom was pregnant at that time. 

I thought Clyde said that she did it deliberately, but Jordan was a wreck about it. I thought that Jordan said that she was arguing with her mom about Clyde raping her, but then again I could have made that up on the show that I imagine in my head than what is on the screen. However mom being pregnant sounds new and sound like Jordan was trying to kill herself and mom, which would have left Clyde with Ben.

Another quibble. When Jordan was talking about little Ben being beaten up by Clyde, she should have said little Ollie as Ben was not his name growing up.

• Love 5
43 minutes ago, nilyank said:

Why Ron? Why?  That is just so extreme, how does Jordan remain a viable character? I actually liked her with Chad and her dumping Rafe after he cheated on her made me smile. Finally, a woman had enough self-esteem to want better for herself. 

• Love 6

I fucking love Claire as a sociopath. The actress is great at playing it lol. I can't wait to find out how the hell Claire knew Ciara was there though. And whether or not she will be joining the increasing list of characters they decide to give a mental illness in order to facilitate another character's story.

• Love 6
56 minutes ago, nilyank said:

I thought Clyde said that she did it deliberately, but Jordan was a wreck about it. I thought that Jordan said that she was arguing with her mom about Clyde raping her, but then again I could have made that up on the show that I imagine in my head than what is on the screen. However mom being pregnant sounds new and sound like Jordan was trying to kill herself and mom, which would have left Clyde with Ben.

Another quibble. When Jordan was talking about little Ben being beaten up by Clyde, she should have said little Ollie as Ben was not his name growing up.

My memory is fuzzy as well.  I think Clyde threatened to tell Ben it was on purpose (as part of his scheme to manipulate Ben into his clutches), but it wasn't made clear whether it was an accident or on purpose. 

I also think the mom being pregnant sounds new.  Hopefully someone with a better memory will chime in!

• Love 2

Clyde Weston - what a piece of work.  Now there's a dude who should never see the light of day again.  And Kate had a RELATIONSHIP with him?!?!??!  So wrong.

Also Jack -- I think you need to stabilize before you run for Mayor.  And DAHMN JJ, you were quick with that comback about living off of Eve.  Totally deserved IMO but wasn't expecting it. 

Edited by SueB
  • Love 4
22 minutes ago, SueB said:

Clyde Weston - what a piece of work.  Now there's a dude who should never see the light of day again.  And Kate had a RELATIONSHIP with him?!?!??!  So wrong.

Especially since Kate was married to a guy who was just like Clyde, but, his name was Curtis Reed.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, nilyank said:

I don't remember what the story we heard was previously, but if the case now is that Jordan deliberately caused this accident, I find that really tragic and sad, that she was so beaten down by Clyde's presence in her life that she felt that was the only way out.  She wanted to die in that car with her mom.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 10

For all of Rafe's criticism of Sami, he sure has a type - Sami, Kate, Jordan, Rafe got interested in Hope when she killed Stefano, and he considered getting involved with Nicole.

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Love 7

So Ted is the law and order D.A.?  Not gonna stand for any crime in HIS town, huh?

More the Loi et Horseshit D.A.  I can't wait to see how the new D.A. explains those pictures he took of Will and Sonny.....vacation snaps?

Ollie in Agony, almost killed his sistah.  Fuggitaboutit, Ollie.  Have some key lime pie, preferably a slice delivered to you by Claire.....

When Hope walked in on Rage comforting Jordan, were we supposed to see that as Hope being jealous?  Or maybe just bored?

I'm really loving Jack and JJ and I'm really not loving Haley very much.....

Can the next fire Claire starts be to Tripp's beard?

Edited by boes
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8