Type keyword(s) to search

Bethenny Frankel: Skinny Girl

• Start Topic

What is Bethenny gong to do when she's not in the media spotlight!

No divorce show-down, no show, etc. 

It will be interesting to see what she does next without a fan to flame her need for media coverage.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Jextella said:

What is Bethenny gong to do when she's not in the media spotlight!

No divorce show-down, no show, etc. 

It will be interesting to see what she does next without a fan to flame her need for media coverage.

This is what she's going to do next. The video on the top right corner is, well, just not right. (she posted this on her Skinnygirl facebook page if this link doesn't work). 

The good news is that she doesn't show Bryn's face as per the custody order. Not.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BravoRealHousewives/comments/dc1v3a/bethenny_frankel_selling_skinnygirl/

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Happy Camper said:

This is what she's going to do next. The video on the top right corner is, well, just not right. (she posted this on her Skinnygirl facebook page if this link doesn't work). 

The good news is that she doesn't show Bryn's face as per the custody order. Not.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BravoRealHousewives/comments/dc1v3a/bethenny_frankel_selling_skinnygirl/

That is extremely disturbing.

• Love 8
44 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

That is extremely disturbing.

Especially the ending sentence. 

"Get yours today! 9 year old daughter sold separately 😉"

I'm sure that Jason is very comfortable with that line.

Who the hell filmed this?

• Love 11
3 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

WTF is wrong with that woman? 

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with her? Who wakes up in the morning and thinks: "I know what I'll do with my kid today! Screw the zoo - I'll have my little girl fondle my breasts as I model my shapewear line on Facebook!"   

I hope the judge enforces the no-social-media ban with a hammer - if nothing else,  not being able to trot Bryn out like a handy prop to feed Bethenny's endless need for attention will significantly lessen the shit that kid has to deal with.  

Edited by film noire
  • Love 19
47 minutes ago, film noire said:

WTF is wrong with that woman? 

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with her? Who wakes up in the morning and thinks: "I know what I'll do with my kid today! Screw the zoo - I'll have my little girl fondle my breasts as I model my shapewear line on Facebook!"   

I hope the judge enforces the no-social-media ban with a hammer - if nothing else,  not being able to trot Bryn out like a handy prop to feed Bethenny's endless need for attention will significantly lessen the shit that kid has to deal with.  

It's one thing for Bethenny to have what she likes to think as a special mother daughter relationship with Bryn, but my God, does she have to completely exploit the poor girl to get her fill of attention? 

What next?

• Love 14
12 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

On reddit, a couple individuals posted that they are glad the judge commented on the video. Is the judge that judge? Could someone tell me what the judge said? Thank you.

As a mom raising a trauma baby myself, good luck to Bryn.  Geez a Lou.  Just because B has money does NOT make these issues go away.  It is deep and hard.  The mental scars do not go away, these kids are sponges.  I wish so bad she would just stop with the publicity of it all.  I battle every day for my kid to try to be happy and ok.  I am trying to reverse 8 years of damage inflicted on him that was beyond his control.  He will never be “right” and he most likely will never function at his age level.  But I will NEVER let him have a clue of that.  

I lost my train of thought.  TL / DR.  Go buy some skinny jeans or booze yada yada yada

• Love 5
7 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

On reddit, a couple individuals posted that they are glad the judge commented on the video. Is the judge that judge? Could someone tell me what the judge said? Thank you.

The “judge” comments were in reference to those older Pics of Bethenny wearing Brynn’s pajamas. Not her latest parenting/social media blunder.

https://m.eonline.com/de/amp/news/585205/bethenny-frankel-told-by-judge-to-stop-wearing-daughter-bryn-s-pajamas-it-s-not-a-joke

Edited by Duke2801
  • Useful 3
  • Love 4
21 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

No one can make me understand that video.  It will never be "normal", no matter her or anyone's attempts to make it that.

You're not alone in your rejection of that video being normalized. (The most upvoted comment on that Facebook thread is "I think it’s weird...wow...somebody tell me why everybody thinks that cute...I’m having a hard time.") 

Among so many troubling things,  that video (for me) completely rejects the idea that children have boundaries and rights and an expectation of not being publicly used. Being a little girl is the shortest period of a woman's life - you get maybe ten years if you're lucky (and also have parents who value innocence, privacy, and emotional freedom from grown-up things) and this video just barrels all over that.  A little girl on display, fondlng her mother's breasts, just to sell shapewear - how is that a part of a healthy childhood?  I'm not expecting anybody to enact a fictional standard of perfect motherhood - for Frankel to be a reality TV Mrs Brady or Olivia Walton (as if! "Mary Ellen, you keep fondling my bosoms so I can sell enough panties to send John Boy all the way to New York City to be a writer! And you tell Grandma I want her buck-naked and spread-eagled for that waxing demo down at Ike Godsey's!")  Just enough awareness to stop and think about your kid before you turn to the intern and say "Start filming":  just enough awareness to value her childhood, even if you didn't get one yourself. 

Edited by film noire
  • LOL 2
  • Love 13
24 minutes ago, film noire said:

You're not alone in your rejection of that video being normalized.

The behaviour is absolutely not normal. Nothing can make it "normal" for a mom to make a public show of that. 

I am very close with my daughter and my granddaughter. No one could ever convince me that making a video such as that would be cute.

13 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

Bethenny needs to check herself. She is totally wrecking her daughter. 

It's just the beginning. 

• Love 9
3 hours ago, film noire said:

You're not alone in your rejection of that video being normalized. (The most upvoted comment on that Facebook thread is "I think it’s weird...wow...somebody tell me why everybody thinks that cute...I’m having a hard time.") 

Among so many troubling things,  that video (for me) completely rejects the idea that children have boundaries and rights and an expectation of not being publicly used. Being a little girl is the shortest period of a woman's life - you get maybe ten years if you're lucky (and also have parents who value innocence, privacy, and emotional freedom from grown-up things) and this video just barrels all over that.  A little girl on display, fondlng her mother's breasts, just to sell shapewear - how is that a part of a healthy childhood?  I'm not expecting anybody to enact a fictional standard of perfect motherhood - for Frankel to be a reality TV Mrs Brady or Olivia Walton (as if! "Mary Ellen, you keep fondling my bosoms so I can sell enough panties to send John Boy all the way to New York City to be a writer! And you tell Grandma I want her buck-naked and spread-eagled for that waxing demo down at Ike Godsey's!")  Just enough awareness to stop and think about your kid before you turn to the intern and say "Start filming":  just enough awareness to value her childhood, even if you didn't get one yourself. 

Well said.  

• Love 7
On 10/3/2019 at 3:31 PM, Happy Camper said:

I am very close with my daughter and my granddaughter. No one could ever convince me that making a video such as that would be cute.

I mean, my daughters have each grabbed a boob more than once, but not ever did I think to have them intentionally grab 'em. Let alone have it filmed by someone else and post it on SM for the world to see!

I wonder how she's going to spin it to make herself the victim when Jason inevitably (and rightfully, IMO) complains to the court about this? I hope the judge orders Bryn to be kept off SM entirely. Not just banning face shots.

• Love 7
6 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

This really saddens me. I was clinging to this wisp of hope for Bryn. But now I know that she’s doomed. 

I very quickly looked for the video, but it’s possible someone took it down.

The video has been removed. Not surprising. Shame that it's too late, it should never have been made public. If this type of thing is Bethenny's message to Bryn about what is ok to post for the whole world to see when she is only nine years old, you are correct. Bryn will have learned no boundaries. I can't imagine what the teen years will bring.

• Love 2
On 10/2/2019 at 12:52 PM, Mindthinkr said:

I noticed that Bethenny had on a big rock on “that finger” while doing that promo for shapewear sales. 

That's just another attempt to get people wondering if she's engaged, which is ridiculously funny because that would be the second fake engagement in two years, and she's not even divorced.

• Love 9
17 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

This really saddens me. I was clinging to this wisp of hope for Bryn. But now I know that she’s doomed. 

I very quickly looked for the video, but it’s possible someone took it down.

It was removed from Facebook (a couple of people on Facebook said they had reported it) but it's on the "All About The Tea" website (don't want to permanently link the URL here,  but if you enter "Bethenny Frankel Shares Shocking Video of Daughter Groping Her Breasts & Internet Goons Attack!" in quotes in google, the page with the video will come up.) 

~because only "goons" object to a mother filming a nine year old fondling her mother's breasts to sell shapewear (with supposedly witty banter like  "a nine year old will be shipped to your house and squeeze your boobies when nobody else will" Yeah, you're fucking hilarious, Frankel. Just fucking hilarious. Your daughter is not an off colour punchline,  you asshole.)

Edited by film noire
  • Love 11

I came across this article today and while Mark Burnett is a big deal, MGM, not so much.  I don’t think I’ve ever watched or even know where to find it.

https://pagesix.com/2019/09/22/bethenny-frankel-reveals-new-slate-of-female-centric-tv-for-mgm/

I love the New York franchise above all others.  I’m not a Bethenny lover or hater.  While she often made me cringe, is vulgar and definitely a “Know it All”, I have enjoyed her on the show.  After she made the Beam deal her head just exploded.  She never would have sold that idea without Bravo.  If she left for the sake of her relationship with her boyfriend and daughter, good for her.  I would be shocked if she ever has a lifetime meaningful relationship with a man.  I know many people don’t like her ex Jason, however, I don’t think he had any idea what he got himself into and I feel sorry for him.

Seeing her with that posed joker smile at the Emmy awards makes me think she is trying to elevate her star above the D list and I guess that’s understandable.  Other than the booze and perhaps the jeans, her other endeavors seem to have failed.  

I could not believe the boob squeezing video.  Her daughter is old enough to be bullied by other kids at school who may have watched it.  She will stop at nothing to promote herself.  I didn’t even know she still had the shape wear line.  

Sorry for my rant, it’s been building up.  I will still watch the show.  Does anyone out there know if the court has ruled on the custody hearing?  I hope and pray she does not win that judgement.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 18

@EMMELINE: Several people have described the video as Bryn “fondling” B’s breasts. Thank you for saying the more accurate “squeeze” instead.

The video is weird enough without having people exaggerate.

I wasn't exaggerating, I was describing what I saw - if you saw something else, great, but that doesn't invalidate my opinion or convert it into an exaggeration, anymore than my opinion invalidates yours (room for us all at the vocabulary table ; )

On 10/3/2019 at 4:31 PM, Happy Camper said:

The range of online reaction has been fascinating to me - both the "Why is Bryn groping/grabbing/ honking her breasts?" comments and (per your point) mothers arguing positions that shouldn't need to be argued in the first place (one woman - on all about the tea, iirc -  wrote "My two daughters never felt me up" Jesus, I would hope not -  is this not a given anymore?)  One poster (truly dark humor) summed it up with only three words: "fondle it all".  (eta: Something about that - about flipping a funny reality tv moment back onto this dark thing  - sticks with me.)

13 hours ago, Emmeline said:

Does anyone out there know if the court has ruled on the custody hearing?  I hope and pray she does not win that judgement.

It was supposed to be ruled on in October - I think if there'd been a decison, the tabs would've been all over it.

Edited by film noire
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
10 minutes ago, film noire said:

The range of online reaction has been fascinating to me - both the "Why is Bryn groping/grabbing/ honking her breasts?" comments and (per your point) mothers arguing positions that shouldn't need to be argued in the first place (one woman - on all about the tea, iirc -  wrote "My two daughters never felt me up" Jesus, I would hope not -  is this not a given anymore?)  One poster (truly dark humor) summed it up with only three words: "fondle it all".  

Any of those words, including "fondling" could be used to describe the actions seen in that video. Semantics aside, the whole scene is just so wrong on so many levels. This woman is supposed to be protecting her young daughter.  Now she is carelessly using Bryn to sell her "brand" in a gross manner.

I wouldn't be surprised if Bryn's friends' moms are thinking twice about allowing sleepovers at her house. What else is happening in that home that isn't even made public?  What in hell is Bethenny thinking? 

She needs to have her ass yanked back into custody court. If the judge thought the pajama shenanigans ridiculous, this is beyond the pale when it comes to irresponsible parenting. Shameful.

• Love 16
4 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

Any of those words, including "fondling" could be used to describe the actions seen in that video. Semantics aside, the whole scene is just so wrong on so many levels. This woman is supposed to be protecting her young daughter.  Now she is carelessly using Bryn to sell her "brand" in a gross manner.

I wouldn't be surprised if Bryn's friends' moms are thinking twice about allowing sleepovers at her house. What else is happening in that home that isn't even made public?  What in hell is Bethenny thinking? 

She needs to have her ass yanked back into custody court. If the judge thought the pajama shenanigans ridiculous, this is beyond the pale when it comes to irresponsible parenting. Shameful.

“Fondle” means to caress lovingly or affectionately. Semantics matter in this instance because “fondle” has a much different connotation than “squeeze.” 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, link417 said:

“Fondle” means to caress lovingly or affectionately. Semantics matter in this instance because “fondle” has a much different connotation than “squeeze.” 

Well, here we are at that place of agree to disagree. 😊

• Love 6
2 hours ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

I would go with tweak.

....the clock has started! It's time to play RHoNY Password! 

tweak password.jpg

Next up: Kadooz!  

ramona.jpg

"It's a word? I misspoke? Before Mario cheated on me? Stop giving me the eye, Jill I know how to play this word game - I am still a housewife and you're not - so there - the clue is "molehill". I have to leave I have a date."

Edited by film noire
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

uhhhmmm...,that was more than a tweak.

I am, by far, no expert on the successful mother-daughter relationship, but I'm pretty sure that is not, in any way, normal or appropriate. 

I agree, more than a "tweak". 

Tweak, IMO, is a 2 second or less twist or pinch. (Even that would be an odd mother daughter interaction) 

Tweak is definitely not an action lasting a half minute. Not even an extended "tweak". 

But I digress.

Let's be real. Nine year old Bryn was _________ing her mother's breasts, for at least 30 seconds. Who knows how much longer. That was the length of the video. The video began with Bryn already ______ing her mother's breasts and ended before she stopped. Someone was already filming before she started. It appeared  to be set up by Bethenny. It's not like she was already filming her shapewear ad and suddenly Bryn jumped in and suddenly and unexpectedly began _______ing mommy's breasts. Not like "OMG, here I am making a shapewear ad and surprisingly look what happened out of nowhere!" The entire interaction was filmed on purpose and exposed to the public on purpose. For what purpose, I have to wonder? WHY?

We can continue the game of semantics, but the bottom line is Bethenny purposely filmed her daughter _______ing her breasts, and then chose to post it. A whole bowl of wrong, no matter what words are used to describe the action.

JMO.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 24
On 10/2/2019 at 2:27 AM, Happy Camper said:

The wording of it is telling. "I hope"

Instead of "It's okay, you have a good one now".

Bryn "hopes", like she is unsure. That child has  a shitload of crap to deal with.

Bethenny is right, being rich has nothing to do with money. She can give Bryn all the goodies that money can buy, but when you see your mother turn on everyone, family, daddy, daddy's family, friends, it's just a matter of time before she will start to wonder when is her turn. 

Bethenny hates her mother, her father, and Jason Hoppy more than she loves Bryn.  Until Bethenny sorts that out, all of her relationships are doomed. Bethenny will act out like the stunted 11year old that she is inside for the rest of her life. She is profiting off it and it’s what keeps her interesting . She can keep rolling the bank but she will never ever be stable and happy and she will about ruin Bryns life . The stability of her dad will save her and the sad part is a Bethenny will never recognize that. Or maybe she does and why she lashes out dragging him thru court it is ONLY way she can sandbag him. 

• Love 22
1 hour ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

The stability of her dad will save her and the sad part is a Bethenny will never recognize that.

At least he tries to keep it all stable. He tried to keep Bryn off social media but Bethenny says "fuck that" and look how that recently turned out. You are right, she will never see anything positive that Jason tries to do for Bryn. He's certainly not perfect, but I definitely believe that by trying to keep Bryn out of the public eye he has her best interests at heart. 

I hope that Jason finds a sweet stepmom for Bryn that will add to the stability. I have a feeling Bethenny would try her best to sabotage that.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Useful 1
  • Love 19
6 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

At least he tries to keep it all stable. He tried to keep Bryn off social media but Bethenny says "fuck that" and look how that recently turned out. You are right, she will never see anything positive that Jason tries to do for Bryn. He's certainly not perfect, but I definitely believe that by trying to keep Bryn out of the public eye he has her best interests at heart. 

I hope that Jason finds a sweet stepmom for Bryn that will add to the stability. I have a feeling Bethenny would try her best to sabotage that.

I would love that. I honestly believe Jason deserves some happiness. He made one enormous mistake. I think being married to this narcissist would drive anyone to lose it. It’d be wonderful for Bryn to be able to observe some more stable, grounded, loving relationships.

• Love 21

I’ve been kind of watching Martha Stewart The Apprentice. Frankel formed a friendship of sorts with Jim. When she chooses a staff for the final project, Jim muses that her choices confuse him, because everyone except for him loathes her. Then he realizes (paraphrasing), “Oh, she had to bring these burned bridges back, because she has no friends.”

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Useful 8
  • Love 5

What the fuck is wrong with her? Who the fuck does this kind of thing twice? Bad enough she filmed her daughter fondling her breasts while telling  "jokes" about Bryn being shipped to people's homes to "squeeze your boobs when nobody else will" (because it's so funny casting your daughter as a titty-grabber who makes fucking housecalls) but when Facebook takes it down,  she runs to another platform to post the same sick shit? What the fuck? How blind is Frankel that she can't see how inappropriate this has been? Why is a little girl helping to selling friggin' shapewear to begin with?  Why is a little girl groping her mother's breasts on social media? Why is a little girl being turned into "Har har, she'll come and grab your tits, too!' joke?  Is her kid even real to her? Just another prop to get attention? And this is what she does when forbidden to put Bryn on social media; god forbid she get full custody.  She's not going to stop until she's destroyed every healthy boundary & ruined any chance of a normal childhood for that little girl.  Welcome to Frankel's next reality tv show: Mommie Skinniest.  

Edited by film noire
  • Love 23
2 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I can’t believe that her Instagram fans are encouraging this. They think it’s cute.

Her interns delete any negative posts. This has been going on for a long time. I have seen people post asking Bethenny why their comments were deleted. 

She couldn't delete the comments on the Skinnygirl Facebook page which were the opposite of the comments on her Instagram. And she can't delete the comments from websites such as this:

https://realityblurb.com/2019/10/09/fans-react-after-rhonys-bethenny-frankel-shares-photo-of-daughter-supporting-her-breasts-to-promote-her-skinnygirl-shapewear-line/

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 8
13 hours ago, film noire said:

What the fuck is wrong with her?

Well she did have a tortured childhood and parents that were horrid. And then, Jason. More Torture. She was lost at sea.  She was homeless! She has come close to death  numerous times from allergies and she almost bled to death. Her boyfriend/fiance overdosed and died. 

How can we expect her to be okay? Poor, poor Beth. 

download.jpg

• Love 11
On 10/9/2019 at 5:28 PM, Happy Camper said:

Her interns delete any negative posts. This has been going on for a long time. I have seen people post asking Bethenny why their comments were deleted. 

She couldn't delete the comments on the Skinnygirl Facebook page which were the opposite of the comments on her Instagram. And she can't delete the comments from websites such as this:

https://realityblurb.com/2019/10/09/fans-react-after-rhonys-bethenny-frankel-shares-photo-of-daughter-supporting-her-breasts-to-promote-her-skinnygirl-shapewear-line/

Why was she hiding/discarding all of Dennis’s ugly Gucci sweaters? Her (I’m assuming they are) Gucci sweaters are equally hideous. (This is minor, I know, compared to all her recent SM cries for attention.)

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1