Type keyword(s) to search

Bethenny Frankel: Skinny Girl

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, teapot said:

is it horrible that I'm waiting for another failed talk show/radio show?  And "add to the conversation"?  doesn't she mean "monopolize the conversation?"

Nah, it's just a bit of justice-based schadenfreude. 

This Mark Burnett gig likely won't pan out. We've seen what happens when she tries to fly on her own. Icarus comes to mind.

Bethenny will be just fine producing and starring in her own scripted instagram stories. As long as she's validated.

• Love 8

Can you believe it girls? I'm murried! AGAIN!

Bethenny Frankel

@Bethenny

To my NY hwives: GO GET EM! I had to go since I’m the only one that is actually married...that’s how crazy this ride is. You are all amazing, beautiful and strong. Spread your wings and fly! Xoxo

@ramonasinger

@CountessLuann

@TinsleyMortimer

@SonjatMorgan

@dorindamedley

3:55 AM · Aug 23, 2019·Twitter for iPhone

12 Retweets

220 Likes

WoW, Bethenny, WoW!

Alrighty then. Good luck number 3.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

Bethenny Frankel

@Bethenny

To my NY hwives: GO GET EM! I had to go since I’m the only one that is actually married...that’s how crazy this ride is. You are all amazing, beautiful and strong. Spread your wings and fly! Xoxo

@ramonasinger

@CountessLuann

@TinsleyMortimer

@SonjatMorgan

@dorindamedley

12 Retweets

220 Likes

WoW, Bethenny, WoW!

What an odd way to announce a marriage.

I guess she’s making a joke... but the joke doesn’t really work since  Lu got married (dumpster fire of a marriage, but married nonetheless) and didn’t leave the show. 

On second thought... that marraige announcement is perfect. For her. She’s managing to brag about having a huzzzbin whilst simultaneously shading the other women for being single. Good show, Beth! 

• Love 6

To my NY hwives: GO GET EM! I had to go since I’m the only one that is actually married...

bethenny noted.jpeg

@Duke2801 

She’s managing to brag about having a huzzzbin whilst simultaneously shading the other women for being single.

To be fair,  it is a big step forward  for her, Duke -  this time, Frankel got engaged to a man who was not still married to his first wife!

Edited by film noire
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2

Married? What?? 

GUARAN-fucking-TEED Bethenny left because she will be getting more attention somewhere else. It’s not about money . Attention is her currency. Just look at the attn she is garnering in 2 days announcing quitting and the marriage vagueness. In and of itself she is basking like the snake that she is in this attn. Attn is her job and she is the job.

Maybe for Icarus (good one) it’s the marriage,  maybe it’s a Burnett production . Either way it is some boxed limp spaghetti she is attempting to throw at the wall to see if it sticks. Spoiler : whether it’s the marriage or another tv show, it won’t. Bethenny will never be successful until she deals with her adolescent baggage.  

Edited by Alonzo Mosely FBI
  • Love 16
38 minutes ago, film noire said:

bethenny noted.jpeg

To be fair,  it is a big step forward  for her, Duke -  this time, Frankel got engaged to a man who was not still married to his first wife!

Are we sure about that? I can't find any concrete proof that the Bernons have filed, let alone finalized a divorce.

• Useful 4
  • Love 2
36 minutes ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

Are we sure about that? I can't find any concrete proof that the Bernons have filed, let alone finalized a divorce.

Maybe they went to the Dominican? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, sashayshante said:

She's EXHAUSTING. She can not let any opportunity go by without using it for attention. She'll come out with a statement saying she isn't actually married, you see. What she meant was...

Honestly. Exhausting.

The only alternative would be that her twitter was hacked and someone posted this. If Bethenny really did post it, and it's not true, probably not funny for Paul's family and friends.

• Love 7
11 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

I'm not sure that Bethenny would let that little detail get in her way.

Miss Lady would rock a niqab, a bikini, and a 10 carat sparkler just to prove that she could marry him regardless of his divorce.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

Bethenny Frankel

@Bethenny

@ramonasinger

@CountessLuann

@TinsleyMortimer

@SonjatMorgan

@dorindamedley

12 Retweets

220 Likes

WoW, Bethenny, WoW!

This reminds me of Frankel’s season one or two desperation and pathos.

So, do you think we should live together?

Let’s talk about it later.

Yeah, but can you just give me a general idea? Do you see us living together sometime in the near or distant future?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

This reminds me of Frankel’s season one or two desperation and pathos.

So, do you think we should live together?

Yeah, but can you just give me a general idea? Do you see us living together sometime in the near or distant future?

LOL!😅  OOPS, She did it again.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

She can not let any opportunity go by without using it for attention.

Arguably why she is one of the more successful HWs across all the franchises (in terms of when she started on the show and where she is now).

• Love 7
13 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

Arguably why she is one of the more successful HWs across all the franchises (in terms of when she started on the show and where she is now).

I think B is the most successful of the HW's. The majority of her wealth is self made - not because she married and divorced a rich man. From what I recall - it is because of Bethenny's success that most of the other HWs across the franchises started trying to "brand" themselves and hock stuff on the show.

Ramona is one of the few who also had success monetarily prior to RH, but once Bethenny's brand was successful, Ramona jumped onto the wagon with Ramona Singer Pinot and her various skin lines through TruRenewal.

• Love 12

Ramona is one of the few who also had success monetarily prior to RH

Yeah, it wouldn't be a long list of rich HWs before they joined the show. Kandi from Atlanta is probably one the few who could be called completely self-made. Granted, LVP and Adrienne from BH, Heather from OC, Jill and Kelly from NYC all had money before joining the show...but I can't say any of those women made their money completely on their own.

Edited by Hiyo
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, divsc said:

Bethenny is the one who has turned insufferable.

Turned?

She's been insufferable since she came back to the show wailing about being homeless.

Yeah, it wouldn't be a long list of rich HWs before they joined the show. Kandi from Atlanta is probably one the few could be called completely self-made. Granted, LVP and Adrienne from BH, Heather from OC, Jill and Kelly from NYC...but I can't any of those women made their money completely on their own.

Dorinda and Ramona were both independently wealthy before they joined the show, as was Heather T. Love her or hate her, Vicki made her own money, too. Also, let's not forget that Bethenny wasn't making much money before the show. She is an absolute genius for using the show to promote her brand, but I wonder how successful Skinnygirl would have been had she not had the Housewives platform to showcase it.

Edited by Rosiejuliemom
  • Love 18
3 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

Yeah, it wouldn't be a long list of rich HWs before they joined the show. Kandi from Atlanta is probably one the few who could be called completely self-made. Granted, LVP and Adrienne from BH, Heather from OC, Jill and Kelly from NYC all had money before joining the show...but I can't call say any of those women made their money completely on their own.

LVP, Heather, Jill, and Kelly married rich men.

While Heather has had some success in acting - she was not pulling in 1M a year.

Though Kelly modelled - she wasn't a well known name and not that successful.

Adrienne had family money

You're right about Kandi, also add in Eileen Davidson - she was financially solvent before marrying Vince.

I think Bethenny will continue to garnish attention no matter what - she seems to make the entertainment news channels every week - she could yawn and they'll write an article about her.

• Love 6
17 minutes ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

Turned?

She's been insufferable since she came back to the show wailing about being homeless.

I know, I know! I just kinda liked her in the early days, or at least thought she was very smart and quick witted funny. Now this pathological need to be the alpha or something is such a turn off. She does seem to think she's Madonna!

• Love 8

So I am trying to find something about her impending nuptials. Instead I find a slew of other things that offend me on her Instagram.

She asks a woman to validate her parking and to validate her. She asks her to validate that she’s pretty & nice?!?!

She looks skeletal without good lighting and makeup.

• Love 5

She's on a kick with this thing how you need parking validated in LA, and has taken it as an over the top joke to have every person in LA validate her. It was semi-amusing the first or second time, and now it's just stupid and worn out. 

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, divsc said:

She's on a kick with this thing how you need parking validated in LA, and has taken it as an over the top joke to have every person in LA validate her. It was semi-amusing the first or second time, and now it's just stupid and worn out. 

She’s like Paulie on The Sopranos with the way she needs to shine a spotlight on her hilarious wit.

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, divsc said:

How the hell are these two still married? The only thing I can think of is that Bethenny refuses to finalize it because of her lawsuit against the lawyers who drafted the trust used to buy the old apartment and she was afraid of the statute of limitations expiring.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2

Ding dong, the B is gone!

She must have a TV show in the works with Mark Burnett, because there is no way she'd leave without another program in the hopper. She NEEDS the cameras too much - both for her business and her ego.

I suspect she's leaving RHNYC to do something where she'll be solo as the star. And I think that's for the best.

I can't wait to watch another season with women on an even playing field. Ramona will assume she's HBIC by default, and go totally batshit once again. That could be entertaining. I'm not sad B is leaving at all - she was really in her own show while the other women jockeyed to stay on her good side so they wouldn't lose their apple, and I found that dynamic really unappealing. It took me out of even the most organic "storyline." And reunions were just a joke of epic proportions.

• Love 23
On 8/22/2019 at 5:57 AM, SuprSuprElevated said:

SNDD (Same narrative, different day)

"I was broke, single, had no family and no idea what the future held." 

I don't know why, but this makes me sad.

I miss that woman,  and I think I always will.

Bethenny changed, and not for the better, after she found success. I'm happy she found it, but I wanted so badly to like her, and she made it impossible. I no longer root for her. She turned into everything she disliked and made fun of. 

Hey, we'll always have seasons 1-3. To be perfectly honest, even though she won't admit it, I think B was happier back then (her daughter notwithstanding, of course - I have no doubt she's ecstatic everyday that she now has a daughter). I think she, and all of us, assumed she'd find some zenith of joy with her financial and business success, and it was just the opposite. 

When I say I wish Bethenny well, it doesn't mean I am rooting for her to conquer the world - I hope she finds some happiness and peace so she can engage in true, meaningful friendships and find a way to be kind and helpful to people again. The vicious viper I've seen since 2015 scares me. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 17

I am not on Instagram or Twitter, but do get Bethenny's posts on Facebook. I am not at all surprised that she is leaving the show, because I have noticed that she seems very much at peace these last several months. And happier than I have seen her, maybe ever (or at least since I have "known" her, which is back in the day when she was on the show the first time around).

I am thrilled for her, and think it is a good move. I will miss her, but will still watch the show for another season and see how they rest carry on, and who they might bring on the replace her. 

• Love 12
On 8/23/2019 at 3:20 PM, UsernameFatigue said:

I am not on Instagram or Twitter, but do get Bethenny's posts on Facebook. I am not at all surprised that she is leaving the show, because I have noticed that she seems very much at peace these last several months. And happier than I have seen her, maybe ever (or at least since I have "known" her, which is back in the day when she was on the show the first time around).

I am thrilled for her, and think it is a good move. I will miss her, but will still watch the show for another season and see how they rest carry on, and who they might bring on the replace her. 

I'm definitely going to miss her on the show too. I thought the cast this season was perfect - minus Barbara. You don't have to register on Instagram or Twitter to look at B's posts.

I wonder if she is handing over the reigns of the Skinny Girl Brand to what's his name or if she really will sell it or parts of it.

She has seemed much happier since dating Paul

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 9

Can anyone make any sense of Bethenny's instagram stories explaining her interpretation of being "actually married"? She keeps removing stories and putting up do-overs.

What exactly is her excuse for that mindfuck of a tweet that she sent out in the wee hours?

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 7
8 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

Can anyone make any sense of Bethenny's instagram stories explaining her interpretation of being "actually married"? She keeps removing stories and putting up do-overs.

What exactly is her excuse for that mindfuck of a tweet that she sent out in the wee hours?

Her and Jason’s divorce was never officially finalized it should happen later this month.

• Useful 4
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, film noire said:

What we got instead was a bitter rageaholic who attacked everyone around her - slut-shaming,  body-shaming, telling that "joke" about Luann, implying Tom was a closeted gay man (“She’ll strap one on like the best of ‘em!") We didn't get Roller Girl; we got a woman who pimped out a dead man for ratings, used her seizing dog for social media clicks (and when challenged in court about posting  Cookie in distress snapped back: "It pays my rent").  The woman who returned to RHoNY was also drowning in a sense of entitlement, imo............

giphy.gif

• Love 15

What a COMPLETE psycho.

And I think of her at the older reunion (I forget which one) when maybe I am fuzzy on the details but Luann tried to point out Bethenny was still married and sleeping with others and Bethenny shut Luann down. Now Bethenny is bragging she is still married . While leading ppl on that she married her b f . Messed up. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 15
5 hours ago, film noire said:

I miss that woman,  and I think I always will.

5 hours ago, film noire said:

Me, too - it's sad that woman never returned to RHoNY - she was funny, self-deprecating and so much fun to watch.

Well said. Bethenny was drunk on her own success. I hoped she'd sober up, but no dice. 

Seems like she was fired...I sensed heavy snark when she posted about being the only married housewife but she's the one leaving the show. 

Guess some viewers are happy, but I'm feeling a loss about the whole RH franchise. I looked forward to stealing away a few hours each week with a glass of wine to enjoy my Tues and Thurs night guilty pleasures. Bethenny was a neurotic pain in the ass, but I'll miss her. With LVP and now Bethenny gone, and Teddi and Rinna reportedly still on BH, it feels like Bravo is playing chicken with their viewers. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
On 8/22/2019 at 4:15 PM, Irritable said:

I am genuinely sad Bethenny is leaving. She’s my favorite HW of all the franchises, of all time.  It’s funny, on the forums here 99% of the posts about her are negative and it feels like she’s almost completely hated, but on IG I’ve seen nothing but other people who are upset like I am.  I’ll really miss her calling out the others when they are assholes, and making fun of them like only she can.

I’ve long understood that when it comes to Beth, this forum is like Bizarro world. Once you leave and go to FB, Instagram, Twitter, it’s a completely different narrative.

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
16 hours ago, film noire said:

And as Bethenny sails into her Mark Burnett future - as we bid farewell to this woman who now wants to "shift the conversation about women" (!!) 

Maybe she should start with a conversation with Brandi Glanville about drinking and tweeting.

If she is really still married why this announcement from her lawyer in 2016?

https://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/bethenny-frankel-jason-hoppy-divorce-official

Married/Not Married?

Engaged/Not Engaged?

Her status changing makes one's head spin.

Honestly I don't know how anyone can believe a word out of her mouth. She is just chock full of exaggerations, contradictions and outright lies.

• Useful 4
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, Happy Camper said:

Honestly I don't know how anyone can believe a word out of her mouth. She is just chock full of exaggerations, contradictions and outright lies.

💯💯💯💯💯💯💯

She has been this person from DAY 1. She ran a long con. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 12

The 4 AM tweeting, perhaps deliberate misrepresentation of getting married to Paul (“murried again”, instead of “still married” to Jason), no longer appearing on RH (while aware that her non-ensemble endeavors consistently fail), custody goings-on, and increasingly manic behavior make me wonder if we may be reading soon about Frankel checking into a facility due to “exhaustion.”

• Love 11