Type keyword(s) to search

Bethenny Frankel: Skinny Girl

• Start Topic

Jill Zarin burning every bridge to Bethenny:

"...Jill revealed that she actually has respect for Jason.

“I gotta respect him that he didn’t talk to the public,” Jill revealed on the Out in the Wild podcast. “He didn’t sell a story to Radar Online or whatever."

"He could have done a lot of damage and given a lot of inside information about business and their relationship, and I feel like he didn’t betray the trust,” she explained."

https://realityblurb.com/2019/12/10/rhony-jill-zarin-reveals-why-she-respects-bethenny-frankels-ex-jason-hoppy-and-explains-current-connection-to-the-cast-would-she-ever-return-in-a-housewife-or-friend-role/

• Useful 1
  • Love 13

“[Bethenny] was a lot younger than me, in terms of our life experience. [My daughter] Allison was already 12 or 13, and she hadn’t been married yet,” Jill recalled. “She’s a downtown girl and I’m an Upper East Side girl, so we never would have crossed paths. We have different interests. But we had something in common called the Housewives.”

Actually they literally lived about a block and a half apart in the East 60s, but okay Jill. I'm guessing she means social scenes, but still. And really?? "Everyone" "who EVER worked on the show" "always" said that Housewives was six degrees of Jill Zarin. 

Insert major eye rolls... Please bring her back never.

“[My boyfriend] went to high school with [Carole Radziwill]!” she shared. “Everyone who ever worked on the show always said that Housewives was six degrees of Jill Zarin. Here’s a case where Gary, not only did he have a friendship with Carole Radziwill in high school… he is brothers-in-law with ‘Red Scarf.'”

Edited by divsc
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, glowbug said:

What was the outcome of the latest custody battle over Bryn? Wasn’t the trial last summer? 

Google isn't turning much information since July/August. Maybe the custody arrangement wasn't altered and they're both being smart and staying off social media about it?

• Useful 2

Yeah, a "calm, balanced" person loses her shit because an Uber driver asks her kid not to play ukulele right behind his head, and then she goes after him for 30 bucks with the power of her millions.  She's a goddess of tranquillity.  Or a total mental case.

And she's never had a single original idea.  Good luck with the supplements, you hack.  See you back on RHoNY in a year or two when nothing pans out--again.

What an awful woman.

• Love 24

Amen to your whole post, Mondrianyone.

5 hours ago, Mondrianyone said:

Good luck with the supplements, you hack. 

I can't believe she's pushing one of those "increase blood flow to your lady garden" pills ("a fourth (supplement) to enhance female intimacy and “elevate sensation and improve blood flow.")  The jaw-dropping image of "improved blood flow" to Frankel's nether regions aside ("get off my elevated sensation jock!") this is her big play,  post RHoNY?  WTF?

16 hours ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

Google isn't turning much information since July/August. Maybe the custody arrangement wasn't altered and they're both being smart and staying off social media about it?

I'm wondering two things: maybe the judge finally enforced the initial divorce agreement  (that neither party would deride/discuss each other publicly) and that's why we've heard nothing - maybe there's finally a penalty in play if Frankel ignores the stipulation.

I also wonder if something changed in the wake of that creepy video of Bryn groping Bethenny's breasts. IIRC, the judge wanted final briefs in the fall - maybe Hoppy's lawyer included that video & the judge also found it disturbing & the decision was delayed a few months? Whatever it is, it's odd we've heard nothing - in every previous court situation, the tabs were full of Frankel's spin on the court proceedings, so the silence is unusual.

Edited by film noire
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, film noire said:

Amen to your whole post, Mondrianyone.

6 hours ago, Mondrianyone said:

Good luck with the supplements, you hack. 

I can't believe she's pushing one of those "increase blood flow to your lady garden" pills ("a fourth (supplement) to enhance female intimacy and “elevate sensation and improve blood flow.")  The jaw-dropping image of "improved blood flow" to Frankel's nether regions aside ("get off my elevated sensation jock!") this is her big play,  post RHoNY?  WTF?

18 hours ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

I'm wondering two things: maybe the judge finally enforced the initial divorce agreement  (that neither party would deride/discuss each other publicly) and that's why we've heard nothing - maybe there's finally a penalty in play if Frankel ignores the stipulation.

I also wonder if something changed in the wake of that creepy video of Bryn groping Bethenny's breasts. IIRC, the judge wanted final briefs in the fall - maybe Hoppy's lawyer included that video & the judge also found it disturbing & the decision was delayed a few months? 

If the final decision had not yet been made, I would find it difficult to believe that a judge would award full custody to Bethenny after having seen that video. Bad move on her part, but then she does like to push the envelope until someone with more clout pushes back. Eg: SkinnyGirl Facebook page removing her Bryn grabbing boob video, and deleting her Uber war tweets when twitter dragged her. Likely due to Skinnygirl PR people advising her.

Regarding her new supplements: Meh. Will go the way of Sonja's toaster oven and Beth's SkinnyGirl blender. 

• Love 7
21 hours ago, Mondrianyone said:

Yeah, a "calm, balanced" person loses her shit because an Uber driver asks her kid not to play ukulele right behind his head, and then she goes after him for 30 bucks with the power of her millions.  She's a goddess of tranquillity.  Or a total mental case.

And she's never had a single original idea.  Good luck with the supplements, you hack.  See you back on RHoNY in a year or two when nothing pans out--again.

What an awful woman.

Hair, skin, nails?   Her hair is DREADFUL, I guess they aren't working for her.  Just another cash grab.  And most of the time, without filters or pro makeup her skin is pretty poor.  She's not yet 50.    She has professional skin treatments all the time and IG's her favorite cosmetic derm doing sophisticated stuff.   

Course dear B is stuck with the mortgage and maintenance expenses on the Mercer Street place and the "south of the highway" place,  neither yet sold.   I guess the makeup refrig and the vitamins for the nether regions can be used for that.   She probably doesn't want to dip into the VanCleef and Hermes pot.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
On 12/11/2019 at 11:13 PM, Rosiejuliemom said:

Jason  has always stayed off of social media about it but there  is no way Bethenny would keep it quiet unless she either lost or she got some kind of smack down from the judge and he's expressly prohibited it. I am surprised that she still puts videos and pics of Bryn out there and barely covers her face. Clearly she's trying to play fast and loose with the "no photos of Bryn" stipulation and skirt the rules. I'm pretty shocked the judge hasn't told her she isn't fooling  anyone and there had better not be one more photo or video that shows even that kid's pinky toe.

• Love 11
On 12/12/2019 at 11:00 AM, Mondrianyone said:

I guarantee you if she was shopping at a store and someone else's kid started playing the ukulele non-stop she'd be ranting and raving about  it all over SM.

And I think it's a safe bet that Uber driver told her to get  out not because of the ukulele but because of how Bethenny acted when he asked Bryn to stop playing it in the car. She probably went ballistic but forgot that he isn't a housewife or one of her employees so he isn't obligated to just sit there and take it.

• Love 18
On 12/11/2019 at 5:31 PM, divsc said:

“[Bethenny] was a lot younger than me, in terms of our life experience. [My daughter] Allison was already 12 or 13, and she hadn’t been married yet,” Jill recalled. “She’s a downtown girl and I’m an Upper East Side girl, so we never would have crossed paths. We have different interests. But we had something in common called the Housewives.”

Actually they literally lived about a block and a half apart in the East 60s, but okay Jill. I'm guessing she means social scenes, but still. And really?? "Everyone" "who EVER worked on the show" "always" said that Housewives was six degrees of Jill Zarin. 

Insert major eye rolls... Please bring her back never.

“[My boyfriend] went to high school with [Carole Radziwill]!” she shared. “Everyone who ever worked on the show always said that Housewives was six degrees of Jill Zarin. Here’s a case where Gary, not only did he have a friendship with Carole Radziwill in high school… he is brothers-in-law with ‘Red Scarf.'”

Not to mention that I’m pretty sure Bethenny had already been married and divorced (to her first husband) by the time she and Jill became friends. So she really is kind of talking out of her asshole here. 

That said, I don’t disagree with her remarks about Jason.

On 12/8/2019 at 3:14 PM, Rosiejuliemom said:

Ugh and speaking of assholes... 🙄 Her sense of entitlement truly knows no bounds, does it? Although I assume she has since received a “cyst and decease” letter (TM Tamra Barney Judge) from Uber or enough of her paid Twitter minions.. oops a mean “followers” ...spoke out against her, since those original tweets have mysteriously disappeared.

• Love 10

Maybe the ukulele is an emotional support instrument.  🤣

Between this incident and the breast groping, Brynn is now probably “that kid” at school.   Like the kids didn’t already have enough fodder with her crazy ass mom going ape shit on TV acting a fool.   

And seriously, why is she taking Ubers? And $30?  That’s either a really short UberX ride or she was taking the budget Uber.  Which, again, why???

• Useful 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 6
On 12/11/2019 at 3:19 PM, film noire said:

Jill Zarin burning every bridge to Bethenny:

"...Jill revealed that she actually has respect for Jason.

“I gotta respect him that he didn’t talk to the public,” Jill revealed on the Out in the Wild podcast. “He didn’t sell a story to Radar Online or whatever."

"He could have done a lot of damage and given a lot of inside information about business and their relationship, and I feel like he didn’t betray the trust,” she explained."

https://realityblurb.com/2019/12/10/rhony-jill-zarin-reveals-why-she-respects-bethenny-frankels-ex-jason-hoppy-and-explains-current-connection-to-the-cast-would-she-ever-return-in-a-housewife-or-friend-role/

I love Jill. She is someone I love to watch with her Jill Zarinness, the PP, The Liberace apartment remodel, the fabrics, her beloved Bawby, etc. 

Jill is modeling a great point of view for a Bethenny who should wake up. Bethenny treats Jill (and Ramona to some degree) with the same scorched earth policy that Bethenny treats her own mom. Hold her accountable and she will tantrum to the 10th degree. Ask her Uber driver! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
11 hours ago, ivygirl said:

Re: the ukulele: Going by her Twitter behavior, Beth is so tone deaf... is it possible that Bryan’s strumming sounds GOOD to her?

Not that it sounds good, but that it feels good:  Having grown up with high-profile narcissists, my guess is that Brynn's strumming makes Bethanny, as her mother, the center of attention.  And that feels very good to narcissists.

Edited by OldButHappy
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
On 12/15/2019 at 11:58 AM, Hiyo said:

The case with Jill was a bit different, and she deserved whatever she got from Bethenny for her season 3 shenanigans. 

I completely disagree. Jill meddling and wanting to rise w Bethenny’s fame is everything that makes Jill, well, Jill and how she shows her love however imperfect that it is ——she and Bobby and Bobby’s money, generosity, benevolence and pure happiness in seeing His wife happy, did a LOT for Bethenny. Jill thinks they made Bethenny. And wants to be there on her rise. That’s Jill! If Bethenny loved Jill for the real reasons she would have not have turned on the hand that literally fed her. She dumped Jill and bit her, shook her and snapped her neck like a Jack Russell on a squirrel when Bethenny didn’t need Jill anymore. Ho hum. Jill still travels in a fabulous circle of people and Bethenny is a hot mess, Icarus flying too close to the sun. Her reckless defiance of boundaries will be her downfall. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Jill meddling and wanting to rise w Bethenny’s fame is everything that makes Jill, well, Jill

It makes her an asshole.

did a LOT for Bethenny. Jill thinks they made Bethenny. And wants to be there on her rise.

That's...not how it played out.

If Bethenny loved Jill for the real reasons she would have not have turned on the hand that literally fed her.

At that point she wasn't turning on the hand that fed her, she was turning on the hand that was repeatedly slapping her in the face.

Jill still travels in a fabulous circle of people

Yes, a "fabulous" circle indeed.

• Love 8

Paul's ex-wife Ashley just recently got engaged. Will Bethenny and Jason ever get this divorce finalized?

When will Bethenny realize that Paul doesn't want to be involved with her social media all the time. She needs to stop posting his miserable looking face in her instastories. He looks like he just wants to throw a hoodie over his head every time she points her phone in his direction.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

Paul's ex-wife Ashley just recently got engaged. Will Bethenny and Jason ever get this divorce finalized?

When will Bethenny realize that Paul doesn't want to be involved with her social media all the time. She needs to stop posting his miserable looking face in her instastories. He looks like he just wants to throw a hoodie over his head every time she points her phone in his direction.

I was just thinking that he never really looks into her and that he just seems like a cardboard prop.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

I know I would need a drink after a Frozen 2 experience.  But  Scallops ? I know I have heard she isn’t allergic to shellfish it’s fin fish but I would be so nervous about cross contamination with the pans, kitchen tools, refrigeration, etc. I am puzzled when she is eating seafood when she is out. 

Unless her allergy is an “allergy”. IDK. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 13

She had a major crisis on Christmas Eve:

I am on pins & needles that

@FedExHelp

is not bringing my Christmas gifts tonight. They’re 2 days late & im panicking.

10:10 PM · Dec 24, 2019·Twitter for iPhone

She got major pushback from her followers about her entitlement.   Am I naive in thinking people have caught on to her?    Notice how she tagged FedExHelp, who replied very quickly.  

Here's my favorite comment.

Beth Peters

@BethPeters80

·Dec 25

And will an uber driver arrive to being the packages from her foyer to her apartment? And what says he to a ukelel?

Edited by weaver
  • LOL 12
  • Love 3
On 12/26/2019 at 7:33 AM, weaver said:

@FedExHelp

She got major pushback from her followers about her entitlement.   Am I naive in thinking people have caught on to her?    Notice how she tagged FedExHelp, who replied very quickly.  

Beth Peters

@BethPeters80

·Dec 25

And will an uber driver arrive to being the packages from her foyer to her apartment? And what says he to a ukelel?

I'm not defending Bethenny and the fact that she seems to "call out" on her social media any person or business that pisses her off, but I'm with her on this one.  FedEx was horrible this holiday season, in my opinion, so if calling them out got her satisfaction, good for her!  

I had several gifts ordered and to be delivered through FedEx, and they kept changing the delivery dates.  Finally got everything from FedEx around 3:00 PM on Christmas Eve, and yes, I was also on pins and needles!   

• Love 6

The body language. They could not be more awkward. He’s leaning away from her. Her arms are crossed and her hands are in fists. Her smile is more of a grimace. They look like a couple who just had a huge fight at a party but need to smile for the photographer the host hired. 

ETA: Plus, that sweater is positively fug and in general Paul needs to lay off the skinny jeans. 

3C3E2142-F11E-4F36-BE29-B6D575524689.jpeg

Edited by RedDelicious
  • Useful 2
  • Love 9

but I would be so nervous about cross contamination with the pans, kitchen tools, refrigeration, etc.

I like to think most places in NYC would know how to deal with seafood.

• Love 2

I have a life and death allergy and eat out in NYC all the time. Can't live your life in fear and restaurants are 100% better about it today than they were even 5 years ago. Usually a manager will come out and speak with me directly. Thank goodness it's gotten so much better. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 8

Talk about delayed reaction, lol... I just learned that Bethanny is not coming back. I am really disappointed because she has always been my favourite (albeit bat-shit crazy) housewife. Her wit/ humour is so rapid-fire hilarious, and it is usually relevant to what is going on in the world. Plus, I enjoy seeing how she lives given she is probably the wealthiest housewife out there. I feel the need to personally thank her for all the laughs, but no doubt she'd call security on me. 

I read somewhere that Kelly may be moving to the East coast - I would love a spin-off with her and Bethanny. Kelly makes me laugh, as well.

Edited by Chalby
  • Love 4
On 12/27/2019 at 1:53 PM, njbchlover said:

I had several gifts ordered and to be delivered through FedEx, and they kept changing the delivery dates.  Finally got everything from FedEx around 3:00 PM on Christmas Eve, and yes, I was also on pins and needles!   

I don't know about south of the border, but Canada lost Greyhound and since then, we've been at the mercy of FedEx, Loomis etc. and they have all been annoying. Although they now have extra customers, it feels as though they dropped the ball.

Nah, not the wealthiest. In terms of NY housewives, Jill and Tins are likely higher than Bethenny. They have real money. She sold to Beam for $100m but that doesn’t mean she has that much in the bank. All the startup capital for her various and sundry SkinnyGirl lines comes from somewhere, not to mention the multiple mortgages and other liabilities and settlement of whatever debt she had before she began operating in the black. In terms of lifestyle brands, she’s no Jessica Simpson.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, RedDelicious said:

Nah, not the wealthiest. In terms of NY housewives, Jill and Tins are likely higher than Bethenny. They have real money. She sold to Beam for $100m but that doesn’t mean she has that much in the bank. All the startup capital for her various and sundry SkinnyGirl lines comes from somewhere, not to mention the multiple mortgages and other liabilities and settlement of whatever debt she had before she began operating in the black. In terms of lifestyle brands, she’s no Jessica Simpson.

Though no longer a cast member, Adrienne Maloof might have a dog in that fight too.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
On ‎12‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 6:33 AM, weaver said:

@FedExHelp

Beth Peters

@BethPeters80

·Dec 25

First, how about shop in advance, or heck maybe at one of the many brick and mortar stores in NYC? 

And isn't this the woman who complained mightily that her ex enrolled their child in Catholic religious education classes?  Isn't B claiming she's jewish and how dare he do make a decision about religion of their child?  Then what is she doing celebrating Christmas?

or maybe all the complaining was bulls@@t?  My guess.

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
13 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

I thought it was determined she didn't get anything near $100MM, and that much of the Beam money was contingent on future sales.  But I don't think she has lots of start up capital costs for her current businesses - most of it seems to be slapping her name on other peoples' products.  Her most recent venture of supplement pills seems to be just that, collagen isn't something she came up with on her own. 

Her largest "business" expenses seem to be the multiple "employees" at that office of hers, though who knows how many of them are full-time employees.  And of course her publicist.

Edited by Mrs peel
lost and lots are different words!
  • Love 11

It's funny that Bethenny is complaining about her packages being delivered late.

@DannyPellegrino

I just ordered 2 very large/beautiful Jill Zarin waterproof rugs for just $302 total, and they shipped the very next day.

Dave Quinn

@NineDaves

Pick a Housewife, and say at least one nice thing about her:

Danny Pellegrino

@DannyPellegrino

*whispers* I wish I could say the same about the Skinnygirl candle that never arrived.

• LOL 12
  • Love 6

It seems Bethenny has totally dropped off the internet radar other than complaining about airlines, uber drivers and shipping companies. 

And not even a "boo" from Bravo.  

Is it me, or does her suddent departure from Bravo seem deep and permanent?  As if something happened to cause an irreparable split?

I'm also wondering about where her divorce stands. Is that thing done yet?!?!   I don't think I've heard her whine much about that in the media as of late.  Something may have happened there too. 

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 8
On 12/31/2019 at 11:55 AM, Jextella said:

It seems Bethenny has totally dropped off the internet radar other than complaining about drivers and shipping companies. 

And not even a "boo" from Bravo.  

Is it me, or does her suddent departure from Bravo seem deep and permanent?  As if something happened to cause an irreparable split?

I'm also wondering about where her divorce stands. Is that thing done yet?!?!   I don't think I've heard her whine much about that in the media as of late.  Something may have happened there too. 

My guess is her deal with Burnett will keep her in lawyer's offices for some time and when she's not given all the control she'd like it may eventually unravel?

Bethenny will be taking Jason to court over the Jordan almonds served at Bryn's wedding. She doesn't want a divorce - she wants to fight him forever.

• Useful 4
  • LOL 6
  • Love 8
On 12/30/2019 at 4:44 PM, Happy Camper said:

@DannyPellegrino

*whispers* I wish I could say the same about the Skinnygirl candle that never arrived.

I have to say, as much as I am loath to even consider SkinnyGirl branded items of any sort, I did see SkinnyGirl candles at HomeGoods over the holiday and they smelled very nice.  A light to medium evergreen scent.  I just couldn't bring myself to buy them because of the logo and all that that implies (TM Urban Cowboy). Couldn't do it. I don't want that sh*t in my house.  

15 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Her photo was included with various and sundry BravHos in this post: 

My sister and I were talking about her in the car over the holidays and she remarked that before Bethenny got all the botox in her jaw, she looked like a human nutcracker. The irony of it all 😄  

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Her photo was included with various and sundry BravHos in this post: 

She will continue to use social media to sell her wares.  Without her being featured on RHNYC that booze never would have taken off.  Back at the time she sold to Beam people liked her.  She was a newlywed with a baby.  After she made that sale, she did changed for the worse.  Her arrogance was over the top.  She did indeed think she “knew it all”, and thought she was so smart.  It was luck and timing.  The longer she is away from the spotlight people will start to lose interest in her brand.

I had to add one more thing, I feel bad that everyone was with their husbands or families and Ramona is with well, whoever.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 8