Type keyword(s) to search

Bethenny Frankel: Skinny Girl

• Start Topic

11 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

The 4 AM tweeting, perhaps deliberate misrepresentation of getting married to Paul (“murried again”, instead of “still married” to Jason), no longer appearing on RH (while aware that her non-ensemble endeavors consistently fail), custody goings-on, and increasingly manic behavior make me wonder if we may be reading soon about Frankel checking into a facility due to “exhaustion.”

Thank you for reminding me of “murried.”  Because, yah, that’s how a multi millionaire going on 50 year old professional speaks.  Or not.  She sounds like such an immature fool.  

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

Thank you for reminding me of “murried.”  Because, yah, that’s how a multi millionaire going on 50 year old professional speaks.  Or not.  She sounds like such an immature fool.  

The "murried" was my comment. That was not part of her tweet. It was sorta making fun of Luann going on about getting "murried".

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Happy Camper said:

The "murried" was my comment. That was not part of her tweet. It was sorta making fun of Luann going on about getting "murried".

Oops!  I thought it was part of the tweet, sorry I read that wrong.  Just assumed it was part of her 4 AM rant 🙄.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Oops!  I thought it was part of the tweet, sorry I read that wrong.  Just assumed it was part of her 4 AM rant 🙄.  

Me, too! Sorry for perpetuating the assumption, geauxaway.

(I actually thought Frankel was mocking Lu’s odd vowel pronunciations. 

eta: Because I am pretty sure that she makes her minions read this and other boards.)

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, Happy Camper said:
4 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

💯💯💯💯💯💯💯

She has been this person from DAY 1. She ran a long con

Except for those of us who saw through her BS. And still do. 

I recall not being a fan back when she was on Martha Stewart The Apprentice.  Many of the same traits and attitude she now demonstrates came through back then.  I'll admit she came across better in her first seasons of RHoNY.  I didn't watch her own shows so I can't speak about those, but she has become totally insufferable since her return to RHoNY.  She appears to have no qualms confronting any of her cast mates and I think many people confuse liking her personally with the fact that she is saying things they would like to say to someone.  I think she is a vitriolic harpy.  

I didn't start watching RHoNY until the season after her first departure and didn't see those first three seasons until after her return.  I was happy watching the years she was missing and I will be fine watching it again without her.  

• Love 17
8 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

She is just chock full of exaggerations, contradictions and outright lies.

She always lies  - and  it's amazing how many of the lies she's gotten away with (especially lies about relationships. She claimed she was sorta involved with Michael Cerussi, but she not only lived with him, Bryn saw him naked when staying with her mother - when your kid sees your live-in guy naked, the jig is up, as Miranda Hobbes would say.  Single and dating = same time frame she claimed to be sooper sekret engaged to Dennis Shields.  Divorced  = still married.  Assume the opposite of what Frankel claims,  and that's the likeliest truth. )

1 hour ago, ichbin said:

I'll admit she came across better in her first seasons of RHoNY.  I didn't watch her own shows so I can't speak about those, but she has become totally insufferable since her return to RHoNY.  She appears to have no qualms confronting any of her cast mates and I think many people confuse liking her personally with the fact that she is saying things they would like to say to someone.  I think she is a vitriolic harpy.  

Ichbin, you've just answered something that's puzzled me for years. 

Frankel became such a toxic figure when she returned (destructive, entitled, bullying, unapologetic, etc) and I never understood why Bravo went there. They control the storyline & season arc, so why not pin the bitter bitch/villain role on somebody else? Why kill the golden goose by trashing the image of a woman who once drew ratings for being funny and charming, not vicious and mean-spirited? I think you figured it out; it wasn't the messenger anymore, it was the message. 

Edited by film noire
  • Love 13
2 hours ago, ichbin said:

I recall not being a fan back when she was on Martha Stewart The Apprentice.  Many of the same traits and attitude she now demonstrates came through back then.... she has become totally insufferable ... She appears to have no qualms confronting any of her cast mates and I think many people confuse liking her personally with the fact that she is saying things they would like to say to someone.  I think she is a vitriolic harpy.  

I didn't start watching RHoNY until the season after her first departure and didn't see those first three seasons until after her return.  I was happy watching the years she was missing and I will be fine watching it again without her.  

You nailed it. 

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, film noire said:

She always lies  - and  it's amazing how many of the lies she's gotten away with (especially lies about relationships. She claimed she was sorta involved with Michael Cerussi, but she not only lived with him, Bryn saw him naked when staying with her mother - when your kid sees your live-in guy naked, the jig is up, as Miranda Hobbes would say.  Single and dating = same time frame she claimed to be sooper sekret engaged to Dennis Shields.  Divorced  = still married.  Assume the opposite of what Frankel claims,  and that's the likeliest truth. )

Ichbin, you've just answered something that's puzzled me for years. 

Frankel became such a toxic figure when she returned (destructive, entitled, bullying, unapologetic, etc) and I never understood why Bravo went there. They control the storyline & season arc, so why not pin the bitter bitch/villain role on somebody else? Why kill the golden goose by trashing the image of a woman who once drew ratings for being funny and charming, not vicious and mean-spirited? I think you figured it out; it wasn't the messenger anymore, it was the message. 

I totally agree. I also think that she thought that the money would bring her happiness. It didn't. She is empty. Her relationships always end very badly, both her family and romantic. She has become the demon that she detested when we first met her.

1 hour ago, AnnA said:

nevermind

That is exactly what Bethenny is saying after that bizarre middle of the night tweet. 

2 hours ago, ichbin said:

She appears to have no qualms confronting any of her cast mates

But God help anyone who challenges her. She can say whatever she wants about her castmates but then this is okay?

Drag.gif.b219fa5ebf4053ff9e528d041adb88df.gif

• Love 13

She appears to have no qualms confronting any of her cast mates and I think many people confuse liking her personally with the fact that she is saying things they would like to say to someone. 

That's what makes her so enjoyable to watch.

Why kill the golden goose by trashing the image of a woman who once drew ratings for being funny and charming, not vicious and mean-spirited?

Given how popular she still is, Bravo must suck at killing golden geese.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

I wasn’t sure about this news, had to come here to confirm it.

I feel sorry for her.  Some day, she will figure out what her ignorance has cost her. Some day, she will figure out what her rage and hate have cost her.  Some day, she will figure out what her arrogance has cost her.

Today is not that day.

In the meantime, NY is the only part of the franchise I can watch anymore.  Each of these shows has a central raging, hateful woman on it.  With this news, one show does not.  I will continue to watch NY.  The rest,  no.

Edited by b2H
  • Love 19

I have always enjoyed Bethenny's quick wit and smarts; sometimes she can just come up with something that is so true and funny.  I haven't been comfortable with her since she came back to the show...she still had the quick wit that I loved. But I was turned off a bit by the Queen B that others had to defer to.  Her horrific rage against LuAnn (who, I will admit, is a study in mental health) this season made me stop watching.  It was so uncomfortable, so mean, that I had a grudging admiration for Lu to be able to not cry hysterically.  I don't know where that off-the-charts anger comes from (well, maybe we all do) but I don't need to see or listen to that when I just want to have a glass of wine and be entertained by clueless wanna-be high society, New York "dames" - maybe that is an insult to "dames" everywhere.

• Useful 2
  • Love 19
5 hours ago, b2H said:

I wasn’t sure about this news, had to come here to confirm it.

I feel sorry for her.  Some day, she will figure out what her ignorance has cost her. Some day, she will figure out what her rage and hate have cost her.  Some day, she will figure out what her arrogance has cost her.

Today is not that day.

In the meantime, NY is the only part of the franchise I can watch anymore.  Each of these shows has a central raging, hateful woman on it.  With this news, one show does not.  I will continue to watch NY.  The rest,  no.

Dorinda peeks out a door, waves and then crashes through screaming "I made it nice!"

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

Now I'm imagining Dorinda saying "Back that sh*t up, ShawnaLanne, and back it up quick".

And then you try to reply back to her, and then she cuts you off and starts going "Clip! Clip! Cliiiiiip!"

• LOL 11
On 8/22/2019 at 4:15 PM, Irritable said:

I am genuinely sad Bethenny is leaving. She’s my favorite HW of all the franchises, of all time.  It’s funny, on the forums here 99% of the posts about her are negative and it feels like she’s almost completely hated, but on IG I’ve seen nothing but other people who are upset like I am.  I’ll really miss her calling out the others when they are assholes, and making fun of them like only she can.

I’ll give whatever she does next a try, out of loyalty, but what I want is the candid Bethenny navigating through life while dealing with LuAnn, Ramona and Sonja. 

I have no feelings about Lisa Vanderpump  leaving, or Vicki being demoted, but this has me shook.

I totally get what you're saying.  She's far from my favourite, but I can relate to a lot of this.

• Love 4
22 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

That's Brian Moylan's opinion.

There are others.

https://twitter.com/TwitterMoments/status/1164310064947245056

There is also her history of failed Bethenny shows. Fredrik, her radio show, her talk show.

She is not as popular as she would like to think 

We will see what her future holds.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • LOL 1
  • Love 16
10 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

I don’t agree.  And most of the press doesn’t agree.  And certainly the 1.6 million that follow her don’t.  

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

I don’t agree.  And most of the press doesn’t agree.  And certainly the 1.6 million that follow her don’t.  

I guess we will have to just wait and see what happens in the near future for Beth. I suspect she really depended on Real Housewives for her impossible thirst. 

For now she has just joined the club known as Ghosts of Housewives Past.

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
Just now, Happy Camper said:

I guess we will have to just wait and see what happens in the near future for Beth. I suspect she really depended on Real Housewives for her impossible thirst. 

We waited after she launched the margarita, we waited after she sold the margarita, we waited after the popcorn, the jeans, the Shark Tank.  She’s still selling and still rolling in the money.  So far we’ve waited 12 years.  But I’m sure she’ll fail miserably next year, not.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

She needs an ensemble. Her Bravo Show and Talk Show was too much Bethenny. Less Bethenny = Better Bethenny. That’s why her earlier seasons of Real Housewives were better. Give her too big of a platform and she fails. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 18
On 8/23/2019 at 10:03 PM, Dutchgirl said:

Well said. Bethenny was drunk on her own success. I hoped she'd sober up, but no dice. 

Seems like she was fired...I sensed heavy snark when she posted about being the only married housewife but she's the one leaving the show. 

Guess some viewers are happy, but I'm feeling a loss about the whole RH franchise. I looked forward to stealing away a few hours each week with a glass of wine to enjoy my Tues and Thurs night guilty pleasures. Bethenny was a neurotic pain in the ass, but I'll miss her. With LVP and now Bethenny gone, and Teddi and Rinna reportedly still on BH, it feels like Bravo is playing chicken with their viewers. 

You are so right, this franchise is DEAD, she knew it was time to jump ship. I didn’t even watch this reunion because she wouldn’t shut the hell up. BH is done too, not just because LVP is gone but because of the self righteous bullshit they were serving up over there (thanks Dorit for ruining my favorite-how much must one endure, indeed!) The trashiest guilty pleasure of all (OC) isn’t even fun because everyone is just trying to sell their crappy stuff, including Kelly’s gross fake boyfriend. 

Stick a fork in me, I am finally done!! 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, QuinnM said:

We waited after she launched the margarita, we waited after she sold the margarita, we waited after the popcorn, the jeans, the Shark Tank.  She’s still selling and still rolling in the money.  So far we’ve waited 12 years.  But I’m sure she’ll fail miserably next year, not.

Sure. Monetarily, she's probably set for life.

She's thirsty for attention.

It's likely that no amount will ever be enough.

• Love 22

The coming year will show what she is really made of.

I just highly doubt that any success will come to any "production/starring in" show that she attaches herself to.

My belief is that she attached herself to Paul because of his Hollywood connections. My opinion, he is not going to be able to help her. Her personality will ruin her chances of success with Burnett. 

Anyhow, let's check back in August 2020 to see where Beth has ended up.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Happy Camper said:

My belief is that she attached herself to Paul because of his Hollywood connections. My opinion, he is not going to be able to help her. Her personality will ruin her chances of success with Burnett. 

I think he's more real estate baller than film, but who really knows. I know his wife bills herself as a philanthropist so Bethenny probably wants to make it clear to her there's a new girl in town.

• Love 5

Skinnygirl owes its success to her partner who made the deal with Beam.

Her talk show failed.

Her radio show failed.

Her show with Fredrick failed.

She does a lot of licensing.  How successful are her food products and jeans?  I have doubts.  I don't see her products in my local supermarkets or clothing stores.  Well, I have seen her food products on clearance.  I've seen her shapewear on clearance.

I see a person who is desperate for publicity.  Quite frankly, when I saw her so called announcement of being married I was like, this is a complete publicity stunt.  Just like her twitter or whatever with the 'ring' about her fake engagement to Dennis.

I think, in general, she's wearing thin on the public.  She does ok as being part of something but she's too full of herself and overbearing  to carry a production or deal on her own.  Even on Shark Tank, she doesn't  'carry'  the show.  She's a part of it.

I do feel very bad for Bryn.  Her mother is a publicity whore who needs constant attention.  That's not good for a child.

• Love 19
15 hours ago, Kemper said:

I have always enjoyed Bethenny's quick wit and smarts; sometimes she can just come up with something that is so true and funny.  I haven't been comfortable with her since she came back to the show...she still had the quick wit that I loved. But I was turned off a bit by the Queen B that others had to defer to.  Her horrific rage against LuAnn (who, I will admit, is a study in mental health) this season made me stop watching.  It was so uncomfortable, so mean, that I had a grudging admiration for Lu to be able to not cry hysterically.  I don't know where that off-the-charts anger comes from (well, maybe we all do) but I don't need to see or listen to that when I just want to have a glass of wine and be entertained by clueless wanna-be high society, New York "dames" - maybe that is an insult to "dames" everywhere.

Yes. We enjoyed Original Recipe Frankel (ORF) sarcastically, but playfully, snarking on her castmates. It was not hate- or rage-fueled snark. But she mistakenly believed we would, therefore, delight in watching her eviscerate with her Uzi of a mouth the slow-witted Discountess. Blowtorching a moth is not entertainment. 

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Useful 1
  • Love 14

Yeah, and on that particular thread, the comments seem evenly split...

But she mistakenly believed we would

It seems many on here and people who don't post on here seem to enjoy her doing that, and still enjoy her on this show.

Bethenny just hasn't found the right formula for her solo show. She needs to surround herself with a bunch of younger, vapid, horny, bed-hopping interns while Bethenny is almost always seen drinking out of a (Skinnygirl-branded) red solo cup.

Edited by Hiyo
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

Wow. The SM world has definitely got its discontinued SkinnyGirl shape wear in a twist.

I keep thinking of that episode in which Jerry asks Elaine [paraphrasing], “Just what percentage of the entire world do you think is attractive?”

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • LOL 1
7 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

That's Brian Moylan's opinion.

There are others.

https://twitter.com/TwitterMoments/status/1164310064947245056

There is also her history of failed Bethenny shows. Fredrik, her radio show, her talk show.

We will see what her future holds.

She smugly dropped RHs, but when all the other Starring Frankel shows failed, she had no choice but to return to this show to fulfill her Suntory Beam contract obligations and to quench her damaged-to-the-core thirst. That’s sad and embarrassing.

5 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

Are you implying that people who are fans of Bethenny aren't intelligent?

No, no. I’m sorry, Hiyo! I should have read that over before submitting. Please accept my apologies if I unintentionally offended you... 

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Love 7
28 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

It seems many on here and people who don't post on here seem to enjoy her doing that, and still enjoy her on this show.

Bethenny just hasn't found the right formula for her solo show. She needs to surround herself with a bunch of younger, vapid, horny, bed-hopping interns while Bethenny is almost always seen drinking out of a (Skinnygirl-branded) red solo cup.

THIS is a fantastic idea. You need to come up with a catchy name for this series and send it to her people stat.

• Love 2

Bethenny Frankel quit ‘Real Housewives of New York’ over money

https://pagesix.com/2019/08/26/bethenny-frankel-quit-real-housewives-of-new-york-over-money/?_ga=2.30740668.263081656.1560300211-1292344417.1555990657

Can't really blame her for leaving or retiring or doing whatever she wants. She doesn't need the money, she should do what makes her happy. I just think she's lame how enormous her ego has gotten and the immediate press around her leaving the show. Who does she think she is, Andrew Luck or something? 😉

• LOL 8
  • Love 6
9 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

THIS is a fantastic idea. You need to come up with a catchy name for this series and send it to her people stat.

The Real World?  🤣 Which is already on a “reboot” streaming online.  No, but seriously that sounds just like the current iteration of TRW, with Bethenny starring as a “house mom.”

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, Hiyo said:

So, you're saying she should join Vanderpump Rules? 

• LOL 12
  • Love 4
On 8/25/2019 at 12:39 PM, Hiyo said:

Now I'm imagining Dorinda saying "Back that sh*t up, ShawnaLanne, and back it up quick".

And then you try to reply back to her, and then she cuts you off and starts going "Clip! Clip! Cliiiiiip!"

You try to help me, but Dorinda turns on  you, like a purse dog on blow, and snarls, "Stay in your own Lane, Hiyo!"

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

I've always been a Bethenny fan and as sad as I am to see her go, it's probably a smart move.   Bethenny has been my favorite HW and NY my favorite franchise since day one.   That said, this past season was awful. Nothing, I repeat NOTHING about it was interesting or worth watching.  NY was the last franchise I still watched.  

I gave up on ATL after the first season. Theresa and Juicy Joe ruined NJ.  Vicki and Brook killed the OC for me with their cancer scam.  I stopped watching BH regularly a few years ago because of Kim and completely this year.   I recorded the season but erased most of it without watching.   I FF through a few episodes, mostly to see LVP but erased the entire reunion without watching a single minute of it.  

IMHO the HW franchise is circling the drain and I'll bet Bethenny knows it too.   I wish her well in whatever she decides to do or not do.   I doubt she needs to work but she's an alpha type so it's unlikely she'd become one of the "ladies who lunch."

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 13
22 hours ago, AnnA said:

I've always been a Bethenny fan and as sad as I am to see her go, it's probably a smart move.   Bethenny has been my favorite HW and NY my favorite franchise since day one.   That said, this past season was awful. Nothing, I repeat NOTHING about it was interesting or worth watching.  NY was the last franchise I still watched.  

I gave up on ATL after the first season. Theresa and Juicy Joe ruined NJ.  Vicki and Brook killed the OC for me with their cancer scam.  I stopped watching BH regularly a few years ago because of Kim and completely this year.   I recorded the season but erased most of it without watching.   I FF through a few episodes, mostly to see LVP but erased the entire reunion without watching a single minute of it.  

IMHO the HW franchise is circling the drain and I'll bet Bethenny knows it too.   I wish her well in whatever she decides to do or not do.   I doubt she needs to work but she's an alpha type so it's unlikely she'd become one of the "ladies who lunch."

Welp, I gave up on the show cuz I was so bored by the repetitiveness of the screaming & fights.  Good to hear I didn't miss much this season.  Much as I complained about Bethenny's meanness & crying jags, when she finally toned herself down & became somewhat more palatable, she was as boring as the rest. 

Still, I think Bethenny's presence on the show is important & unless they add new cast members who are particularly interesting, this show will falter.  Will she be replaced by Mrs. Mooch?  Eek!  I wonder if producers realize that if they hire Mrs. Mooch, they ain't gonna be getting her.  It'll be Mooch taking over the show -- like a Simon or a Slade.  Ugh, how awful!

So what is the REAL reason for her leaving?  Is it cuz the new bf doesn't wanna be on the show & probably doesn't wanna be talked about on the show?  Could be, could very well be.  Or maybe she saw how meh this season was & is tired of it & wanted to take off.  Bethenny seems to repeat herself -- a lot.  If the show can manage to survive (with Mrs. Mooch or whoever), don't be surprised if Bethenny runs back -- after her new "projects" predictably fail.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Useful 1
  • Love 11
20 hours ago, breezy424 said:

She does a lot of licensing.  How successful are her food products and jeans?  I have doubts.  I don't see her products in my local supermarkets or clothing stores.  Well, I have seen her food products on clearance.  I've seen her shapewear on clearance.

I see a person who is desperate for publicity.  Quite frankly, when I saw her so called announcement of being married I was like, this is a complete publicity stunt.  Just like her twitter or whatever with the 'ring' about her fake engagement to Dennis.

Granted I know little about licensing agreements and Bethenny was probably smart to sell the liquor bc I think the product was limited, however skinnygirl hair & skin product, coffee and lunch meats just set my hair on fire. Especially when the face & hair of the brand have no experience in the beauty industry and clearly paid tens of thousands to doctors in order to change their appearance. Also not a fan of anyone who partners with ConAgra telling me they're going to fix the rain forest.

I think the marriage thing could be an intended misstatement to see how Paul and/or his family reacted. Just more freakish comments from someone who claims to be serious about business.

3 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

So what is the REAL reason is for her leaving?  Is it cuz the new bf doesn't wanna be on the show & probably doesn't wanna be talked about on the show?  Could be, could very well be.  Or maybe she saw how meh this season was & is tired of it & wanted to take off.  Bethenny seems to repeat herself -- a lot.  If the show can manage to survive (with Mrs. Mooch or whoever), don't be surprised if Bethenny runs back -- after her new "projects" predictably fail.

I might believe the story from the Post. Bravo gave Bethenny a LOT of power - they handed her the Tom/Regency story, she hijacked the Christmas parties from Dorinda, she hijacked the Berkshires from Dorinda, and I don't think she was out of shot at the reunion for more than 45 seconds. It wouldn't shock me if she expected the network to give her the moon and thought announcing her leave to an outlet was a good negotiation tactic. 

• Love 20
5 hours ago, chick binewski said:

I think the marriage thing could be an intended misstatement to see how Paul and/or his family reacted.

This would not be surprising.  Also, possibly to see how Jason reacted. 

It will be interesting to see how she escalates her instagram stories for shock value as she disappears into oblivion following her exit from RHONY. Skinnygirl execs are probably not amused.

Interesting to see Andy Cohen not making any statements regarding her quitting. I think he is pissed. No mention of the door always being open to her like he said about LVP. Likely that door is just as slammed shut as it is to Jill Z.

Good luck to Beth. She just shit all over the goose that laid her golden egg. 

• Love 9

as she disappears into oblivion following her exit from RHONY

Didn't happen the first time she left this show, good chance it won't happen when she does this time.

She'll probably still be the HW with the most pages of comments once she is gone.

Edited by Hiyo
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

Didn't happen the first time she left this show, good chance it won't happen when she does this time.

Brynn is getting older now, she should maybe consider that.  And her boyfriends kids, too.  Or not.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

Brynn is getting older now, she should maybe consider that. And her boyfriends kids, too.

Should that apply to all HWs with kids and significant others across the franchise too? Or only to her?

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

What about all that dough Bravo pays her?  She’s really walking calmly away from that million bucks?  For iffy “projects” that could likely lead nowhere?  Wow.  

I’m guessing she expects she can squish her high heel right into Andy Cohen’s smug, Joker-smiling mug & he’ll welcome her back whenever she wants — and with that cool mil waiting for her.  Eh, Andy Cohen is a sap & a sucker, but it leaves Bethenny in an enviable, no-lose situation.

I’m mildly curious if the show dies without her.  I don’t think it will.  The NY Post had a piece last week saying it will, but I bet Bethenny had one of her PR fembots plant that.  Yeah, she is just that manipulative . . .

• Love 8

Bethenny doesn't leave over money, her motivators are attention and power. I feel like she wanted to control the narrative  like I won't film with X you need to fire Y, this such and such a thing needs to be filmed and exposed or I will not sign etc. And Andy couldn't fulfill her demands. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11