Type keyword(s) to search

Bethenny Frankel: Skinny Girl

• Start Topic

On 3/29/2019 at 11:34 PM, Rosiejuliemom said:

Her jaw stands out so much in old episodes.

I will say that her work is much better than Wig Biermann's. She has gone through at least a dozen different faces and still can't decide on one.

It’s spring time, which to me means it’s time to break out my spade shovel.  I’ll never not look at that thing without thinking of ole shovel jaw herself!  Even the little plastic digger my kid just got to dig in the sand with at the beach looked like her old effing face.

I guess of all things, she should be thankful Bryn got her jaw and facial shape from Hoppy.  Well, at least as far as I know.  Because we are not supposed to know what she looks like. 🙄😉🤣

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
On 3/29/2019 at 1:22 PM, Mrs peel said:

Since so many college kids are on the 5-6 year plan now (even those who are wealthy and don’t need to go part-time and work), who knows how many are still in school.

that apt is both non-descript and tacky.  I know “he who shall not be named by me” loves those gold fixtures, but everywhere I see newish construction it’s nickel plated now.  And I know marble can be expensive, but it seems kinda cold for living space.  It’s a good size for a NY apt, even high end, but a lot of space is wasted on the foyer and hallway to the living room.  Now I can’t recall if there was a hall closet. Don’t get me started on the bathrooms.  The crown molding seems skimpy.  Lord I do love to rip on real estate!

Either the reported $11MM is way off or he was living off credit.  How do you even own a $4.5MM apt if your net worth is $11MM?  I assume the wife stayed in the marital apt, which is likely larger and more expensive.  Or maybe the $11MM is his half.

Not to mention, it also lacks sprinklers in the event of a fire . . .

• Love 4
8 hours ago, smores said:

Not to mention, it also lacks sprinklers in the event of a fire 

It does have sprinklers.  They did some work on them during the renovation.  There are also certain doors (that led to an ibulding staircase) that had to have certain features.  They couldn’t move them or change aspects of them.  Most notably the big industrial looking push to open type ‘handle’.  There was a discussion with the contractor.  If you have a fire escape staircase outside (this apt doesn’t) then you have one set of regulations.  If you don’t then there is another set.  The working and inspected sprinkler system is one.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, QuinnM said:

It does have sprinklers.  They did some work on them during the renovation.  There are also certain doors (that led to an ibulding staircase) that had to have certain features.  They couldn’t move them or change aspects of them.  Most notably the big industrial looking push to open type ‘handle’.  There was a discussion with the contractor.  If you have a fire escape staircase outside (this apt doesn’t) then you have one set of regulations.  If you don’t then there is another set.  The working and inspected sprinkler system is one.

His apartment or the building? I remember that being an issue back when the fire happened a couple of years ago.  

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, rhys said:

Was that Dennis's building?

Yes. Dennis found out about the fire in the building because his good friend Michael Cohen called him because he wasn’t at home. 

• Love 7

So I’m a Bethenny fan, but I get that she’s not not for everyone.  Thanks to the power that is Hulu, I started watching from Season One and and am now on Season Three.  Other than the gifts from the Gods that are the Scary Island episodes, I had not watched Season 3 since it originally aired.  Besides Scary Islamd, I think of it as the season of the end of Jill and Bethenny.  That being said, knowing how things ended, I look at Jason a whole lot differently.   

In seasons 1-2, Bethenny’s whole narrative was marriage/baby/business with a lot of emphasis on the first two.  When you watch just thick Jadon lays it on in Seadon 3, it’s impossible not to question if he wasn’t a total con artist.  She was gaga for him.  He was telling her exactly what she wanted to hear:  we need to move in together, but first I promise there will be a commitment, I love you, you’re right...Jill is no friend, etc... And throughout this, her business was on the verge of exploding.  He was driving the car in the Hamptons with her logo on it.  We know “he didn’t like Jill”.  

I don’t blame Jason for the demise of Jill and Bethenny, but Jill could be honest with Bethenny back then and may have had her take a step back. Just spit-balling.

Had it not been for the shadow cast by the Bethenny/Jill feud and Scary Island, I think a bit more scrutiny would’ve been paid to Jason.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, AttackTurtle said:

So I’m a Bethenny fan, but I get that she’s not not for everyone.  Thanks to the power that is Hulu, I started watching from Season One and and am now on Season Three.  Other than the gifts from the Gods that are the Scary Island episodes, I had not watched Season 3 since it originally aired.  Besides Scary Islamd, I think of it as the season of the end of Jill and Bethenny.  That being said, knowing how things ended, I look at Jason a whole lot differently.   

In seasons 1-2, Bethenny’s whole narrative was marriage/baby/business with a lot of emphasis on the first two.  When you watch just thick Jadon lays it on in Seadon 3, it’s impossible not to question if he wasn’t a total con artist.  She was gaga for him.  He was telling her exactly what she wanted to hear:  we need to move in together, but first I promise there will be a commitment, I love you, you’re right...Jill is no friend, etc... And throughout this, her business was on the verge of exploding.  He was driving the car in the Hamptons with her logo on it.  We know “he didn’t like Jill”.  

I don’t blame Jason for the demise of Jill and Bethenny, but Jill could be honest with Bethenny back then and may have had her take a step back. Just spit-balling.

Had it not been for the shadow cast by the Bethenny/Jill feud and Scary Island, I think a bit more scrutiny would’ve been paid to Jason.  

I never liked Jason 2... I found him sketchy even back when we first met him - pretty much for the reasons you brought up and and I agree that the other extenuating circumstances took the spotlight off of him for the most part. Then when he and BF had their own show there were many times I found myself side-eyeing him... of course I come from a place of skepticism and non-trusting, so... add to that his funky energy and, yeah, he was saying all the right things to latch on to her. It's too bad BF didn't see the signs, or at the very least, didn't marry him... But she longed for a husband back then... even if she had to make a square peg fit in a round hole... she had to know he was not right but went with it anyway to complete her fantasy...instead she got a nightmare. Ugh. Never liked him...

• Love 3
1 hour ago, BodhiGurl said:

she had to know he was not right but went with it anyway to complete her fantasy

She had to know he was not right but went with it anyway to spin her own show Bethenny (N)Ever After. 

That's how far Beth will go to place herself in the spotlight. Too bad that this was the first failed attempt to make a show all about her and now Bryn is caught in the crossfire.

She herself has admitted that she was aware that she was making a big mistake but was willing to sell her soul for thirst.

Her own words:

“Looking back on that, I don’t really believe in regret, and it was situation where they were giving me a show – a spin-off – and I was in a relationship and it kind of just became, ‘This is what’s going on in your life, and this is compelling ”

Now she is changing up/ making up this Dennis storyline to be "compelling". 

She doesn't really believe in regret, but Paul surely will, soon enough.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
17 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

Her own words:

“Looking back on that, I don’t really believe in regret, and it was situation where they were giving me a show – a spin-off – and I was in a relationship and it kind of just became, ‘This is what’s going on in your life, and this is compelling ”

Wow, never knew she said that. I always thought she was so raw and honest with Luann in the Berkshires when she said even though she lives for her daughter she wished someone had “pulled her out.” 

Paul looks like a handsomer version of Jason. 

• Love 2
23 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

She had to know he was not right but went with it anyway to spin her own show Bethenny (N)Ever After. 

She already had the spin off.  It was originally supposed to be focused on her dating people, but then she met Jason, got pregnant and they were getting married, so the focus of the show changed and became their own little show instead.  But, she was spinning off whether he was there or not.

• Useful 2
  • Love 11

Beth looked absolutely incredible on WWHL last night.  Amazing how she went from these harsh features to looking like a delicate doll.  The work she has done on her face is so good.  

• Love 5
4 hours ago, sasha206 said:

Beth looked absolutely incredible on WWHL last night.  Amazing how she went from these harsh features to looking like a delicate doll.  The work she has done on her face is so good.  

Yeah, I guess.  I posted about her over the WWHL thread. At first, I didn't even recognize her. The voice gave her away though. lol  She might need a little voice coaching to bring it down a little. 

I also commented on how she seemed quite different in spirit. I AM NOT a fan, any longer. Used to be, til I saw how she really is, but, it got my attention when she talked about how she's changed since Dennis died. Could this be true?  Am I a fool for believing people change?  I generally, don't believe that people change. Not really.  But, I will keep my mind open.  There are things about her that make me doubt it, like the recent trial, but, I won't go there here. 

• Love 2

But she longed for a husband back then... even if she had to make a square peg fit in a round hole... she had to know he was not right but went with it anyway to complete her fantasy

Yes ... and she didn't want one of those short bald guys that are apparently the only ones out in NYC social circles to father her child.  But I knew it was doomed the second after they got married and she TURNED AND WALKED DOWN THE AISLE BY HERSELF TO THE APPLAUSE OF THE GUESTS.  She got his sperm and she was done. 

• Love 6

Somewhere B said she didn’t know where she fit in at Dennis’ funeral. That’s because she DIDN’T FIT IT at Dennis’ funeral. His wife and children did, any siblings, nieces, nephews, mom and dad if they’re still living, real friends. She had absolutely NO BUSINESS going to his funeral. She, as always, made his death about her. I cannot stand this woman and God bless her innocent child. I’m not sure she stands a chance at a “normal” life with these two cretins as her parents. 

• Love 13

I disagree.  Dennis was her friend as well as her on/off boyfriend.  She knew him, and even if she only liked him a little bit, she still had a right to be at his funeral.  Hell, sometimes complete strangers go to a person's funeral, for various reasons.  

I do think it must have been very awkward for Bethenny, and really hammered home how messy and undefined their relationship was.  I think that's why she's been vacillating between over-fixating on an engagement that didn't really happen (because being his unofficial fiancee would give her a label she could wear and point to) and over-dramatizing their last few days and interactions together, when she was trying to decide the direction she wanted to go in.  Dennis' death took that choice out of her hands - now Bethenny is feeling guilty and relieved and very emotional, because everything is still messy and undefined, and will always be so.  And hopefully she's having real therapy sessions off camera!

• Love 13
28 minutes ago, ancslove said:

I disagree.  Dennis was her friend as well as her on/off boyfriend.  She knew him, and even if she only liked him a little bit, she still had a right to be at his funeral.  Hell, sometimes complete strangers go to a person's funeral, for various reasons.  

I do think it must have been very awkward for Bethenny, and really hammered home how messy and undefined their relationship was.  I think that's why she's been vacillating between over-fixating on an engagement that didn't really happen (because being his unofficial fiancee would give her a label she could wear and point to) and over-dramatizing their last few days and interactions together, when she was trying to decide the direction she wanted to go in.  Dennis' death took that choice out of her hands - now Bethenny is feeling guilty and relieved and very emotional, because everything is still messy and undefined, and will always be so.  And hopefully she's having real therapy sessions off camera!

You're so right.   Not only should Bethenny have been at the funeral,   Dennis would have wanted her there.   We only saw him a few times on RHONY but it was obvious that he adored her.

BTW......Jill Shields has had a boyfriend for a few years now.

• Love 11

Bethenny outing Rinna on WWHL:

"As I said to Lisa (Rinna) if you're gonna take a shot at that V, you better land it.  If you are going to put her (LVP) in the ground, you better make sure one finger ain't moving." 

Now she is backpedaling, trying to change the context since people are going after her on twitter.

She just can't help herself and her big mouth.

• Love 9
8 hours ago, AnnA said:

You're so right.   Not only should Bethenny have been at the funeral,   Dennis would have wanted her there.   We only saw him a few times on RHONY but it was obvious that he adored her.

BTW......Jill Shields has had a boyfriend for a few years now.

Agreed. I'm forever confused as to why BF shouldn't have gone to his funeral... Especially confused when it's brought up that he "had a wife and kids"... he had an estranged wife he was separated from, a wife who had her own new romantic partner, and mostly adult children. One of said children who apparently was ok with his relationship with BF.... If she didn't discuss Dennis' passing this season that would be strange as well. She seems to be going through a normal wave of emotions and feelings. Sigh.

• Love 15

I'm not certain whether or not BF should have attended his funeral, but I'll say that if the wife and kids wanted to prevent her from it, they could have made it a private/by invitation only affair.  BF would have then had to create a helluva scene, thereby painting her as the drama addict that she may or may not be. 

Look at me being all politician up in here.

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4

What stood out to me about Bethenny being at the funeral was a picture of her crying and hugging a woman who was standing next to her. All of the other mourners were turned facing the grave. Bethenny was the only one facing away and facing the cameras so that they could get a good shot of her grief stricken face. She know damn good and well photographers were going to be there looking for her and she positioned herself so that they got their shot. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 15

I read that Dennis’ wife and kids had asked B not to come because she was a paparazzi magnet and they wanted the funeral to be about Dennis, not her. That’s why I said she had no business being there.

• Useful 7
  • Love 15

I think we all know not to believe everything we read...........especially if it's in the tabloids or on some gossip website.

The paparazzi are everywhere in New York and they are always chasing a story. They were going to cover the funeral whether  Bethenny was there or not.   Chances are there would have been more coverage/speculation if she didn't show up.  The paparazzi are professionals; they're  going to get their "shot" regardless of which way anyone is facing.   

• Love 8
6 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

I'm not certain whether or not BF should have attended his funeral, but I'll say that if the wife and kids wanted to prevent her from it, they could have made it a private/by invitation only affair.  BF would have then had to create a helluva scene, thereby painting her as the drama addict that she may or may not be. 

Look at me being all politician up in here.

If Bethenny chose to stay away from the funeral, the paparazzi and every entertainment reporter on the planet would be chasing after her for an explanation.   There's no doubt in my mind that instead of calling Bethenny names for going to the funeral, her detractors would be calling her names for NOT going.

• Love 8
39 minutes ago, AnnA said:

If Bethenny chose to stay away from the funeral, the paparazzi and every entertainment reporter on the planet would be chasing after her for an explanation.   There's no doubt in my mind that instead of calling Bethenny names for going to the funeral, her detractors would be calling her names for NOT going.

Neither Bethenny or Dennis or that relationship is that high profile. A random pap asking a question perhaps but this was not a huge story and would have been even less of one if she didn’t go since a few days before he died she was giving interviews saying she was single.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, biakbiak said:

Neither Bethenny or Dennis or that relationship is that high profile. A random pap asking a question perhaps but this was not a huge story and would have been even less of one if she didn’t go since a few days before he died she was giving interviews saying she was single.

I disagree.    There's no way that Page Six, TMZ, ROL, ET, OK, US, etc. would have missed reporting Bethenny Frankel gossip.

• Love 8
On 4/11/2019 at 12:57 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

Yeah, I guess.  I posted about her over the WWHL thread. At first, I didn't even recognize her. The voice gave her away though. lol  She might need a little voice coaching to bring it down a little. 

I also commented on how she seemed quite different in spirit. I AM NOT a fan, any longer. Used to be, til I saw how she really is, but, it got my attention when she talked about how she's changed since Dennis died. Could this be true?  Am I a fool for believing people change?  I generally, don't believe that people change. Not really.  But, I will keep my mind open.  There are things about her that make me doubt it, like the recent trial, but, I won't go there here. 

I think people can change for sure.  Sometimes things will soften you as you get older and somethings may make you more harsh.  I know some things that have happened in my life hardened me a bit as well as my sisters.  I am trying to get back to where I was but its not so easy.  It sounds like she is trying to be more easy going.  We will see.  She is pretty high strung.

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

I think people can change for sure.  Sometimes things will soften you as you get older and somethings may make you more harsh.  I know some things that have happened in my life hardened me a bit as well as my sisters.  I am trying to get back to where I was but its not so easy.  It sounds like she is trying to be more easy going.  We will see.  She is pretty high strung.

Kinda off topic, sorry, but... if that can help : I always try to remember that people are NOT guilty of what they ignore/don't know/are not aware of... BUT... as soon as they "know", if they don't do anything about it, they're at least complice....

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Diane Mars said:

Kinda off topic, sorry, but... if that can help : I always try to remember that people are NOT guilty of what they ignore/don't know/are not aware of... BUT... as soon as they "know", if they don't do anything about it, they're at least complice....

Thanks.  I am trying.  I sorta shut down and closed off after what I went through w my dad.  I am trying to be better and open my world up again.  

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Natalie68 said:

Thanks.  I am trying.  I sorta shut down and closed off after what I went through w my dad.  I am trying to be better and open my world up again.  

You'll never be guilty for failing, as long as you try ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Take care

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

Natalie. I am where you are with my sister. My sister is emotionally closed off and can be hard to have a any relationship with (especially close) and she is getting even worse as we get older. Things have happened in the last couple of years that have made things even more problematic. My sister is harsh and has gotten even more harsh over the years, My sister is incapable of actually understanding her role in anything that has anything to do with emotions.  I’m 54 she’s 60 - I’ve had rheumatoid arthritis since I was 13 (she has yet to have any understanding how that makes my life hard - and I’ve had 8 major surgeries in 10 years related to my arthritis). I’m so blessed that I have a wonderful husband and friends (only because I make myself accessible emotionally). Trying to figure out a way forward without her ever recognizing her culpability in things that have happened with our parents and our family is really hard. I know she will never change (which is sad for her) is hard as I feel like I’m doing 90% of the work in our emotional relationship.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

Natalie. I am where you are with my sister. My sister is emotionally closed off and can be hard to have a any relationship with (especially close) and she is getting even worse as we get older. Things have happened in the last couple of years that have made things even more problematic. My sister is harsh and has gotten even more harsh over the years, My sister is incapable of actually understanding her role in anything that has anything to do with emotions.  I’m 54 she’s 60 - I’ve had rheumatoid arthritis since I was 13 (she has yet to have any understanding how that makes my life hard - and I’ve had 8 major surgeries in 10 years related to my arthritis). I’m so blessed that I have a wonderful husband and friends (only because I make myself accessible emotionally). Trying to figure out a way forward without her ever recognizing her culpability in things that have happened with our parents and our family is really hard. I know she will never change (which is sad for her) is hard as I feel like I’m doing 90% of the work in our emotional relationship.

OT:  I am so sorry.  You have a lot to deal with and that has got to be rough.  I am glad you have a good support system.  We are lucky we have fabulous husbands and a handful of true supporters.  We get along pretty well except for a few hiccups.  We all went through something pretty horrible that actually keeps rearing its head due to other victims contacting us.  So it has made us very distrustful and harder if that makes sense.  A lot of the feelings associated with it are really just hitting us now (happened in 2015).  Tempers are easily flared and I need to remind myself to be a little softer with people.  We will get there, it just has been a mindfuck.  I have to remember there were a lot of victims in our scenario.    Thank you for sharing.  

To get back on topic and not get in trouble with the mods: It seems like maybe Bethenny is being a bit more self reflective.  She is not perfect by any stretch of the imagination and while I am a fan, I see her issues.  I am trying to give her the same benefit of the doubt that I would like to be given.  We are who we are made to be by circumstances.  It takes a lot to work through it and THANK GOD I am not doing it on tv.  Maybe it is therapeutic for her.  I do not know.  

• Love 8
17 hours ago, AnnA said:

I think we all know not to believe everything we read...........especially if it's in the tabloids or on some gossip website.

But the same tabs were dead on about everything else in that story. They reported that Dennis had given her a ring, proposed, they were "secretly engaged", etc etc --  in light of that accuracy, I think it's likelier they got it right than wrong; Frankel wasn't wanted and went anyway (which is completely in character for her).

Edited by film noire
  • Love 15
6 hours ago, film noire said:

But the same tabs were dead on about everything else in that story. They reported that Dennis had given her a ring, proposed, they were "secretly engaged", etc etc --  in light of that accuracy, I think it's likelier they got it right than wrong; Frankel wasn't wanted and went anyway (which is completely in character for her).

I'm glad to see that you believe Dennis proposed and gave Bethenny an engagement ring.    IMHO that alone is more than enough reason for her to attend his funeral.  

• Love 5
8 hours ago, film noire said:

Dennis’s children didn’t want her at the funeral, but Beth didn’t care. 

If Bryn is ever in this position, I hope the other person respects her wishes more than Beth did.

• Love 10
6 hours ago, AnnA said:

I'm glad to see that you believe Dennis proposed and gave Bethenny an engagement ring.    IMHO that alone is more than enough reason for her to attend his funeral.  

I certainly believe BETHENNY told the tabs that :)

That said,  being engaged to a married man (a status that doesn't exist in the real world, or at least not in NY state) does not include a right to attend a family funeral (and if she claimed that to his wife and kids, she should be deeply ashamed of herself, imo). 

I think she should have stayed away - especially since she was already in the process of replacing Dennis -  but as always with Frankel, her narcissism took center stage (even as she turned to face the cameras at his graveside).

Edited by film noire
  • Love 24
1 hour ago, film noire said:

I certainly believe BETHENNY told the tabs that :)

That said,  being engaged to a married man (a status that doesn't exist in the real world, or at least not in NY state) does not include a right to attend a family funeral (and if she claimed that to his wife and kids, she should be deeply ashamed of herself, imo). 

I think she should have stayed away - especially since she was already in the process of replacing Dennis -  but as always with Frankel, her narcissism took center stage (even as she turned to face the cameras at his graveside).

You and I don't agree about Bethenny and that's fine.   I enjoy your posts anyway.    It took us a while but it seems that we're right back where this conversation started.    I said we shouldn't believe everything we read in the tabloids and obviously you don't either. 😊

• Love 2
4 hours ago, AnnA said:

You and I don't agree about Bethenny and that's fine.   I enjoy your posts anyway.    It took us a while but it seems that we're right back where this conversation started.    I said we shouldn't believe everything we read in the tabloids and obviously you don't either. 😊

More importantly, we shouldn't believe what Bethenny reports to the tabloids.

• Love 12
On 4/12/2019 at 3:19 PM, biakbiak said:

Bethenny is no more news than any other Bravo person. If she was not on RHONY she would not attract the attention of any pap. Once she is off the show, no one will pay any attention, except for the odd news like Alexis  from OC or the odd Alex and Simon in Oz. She needs this show.

• Love 8
19 hours ago, AnnA said:

and obviously you don't either.

Not if Bethenny is the source of the story  ; )

@Happy Camper 

She needs this show.

True - when it comes to media (talk show, radio show, real estate show)  she's stumbled badly outside RHoNY.

So Dennis is sending Bethenny spirit-written love notes from the other side (direct quote from his note; "You look spectacular. You're amazing as always!" - because even from beyond the grave, Frankel needs her narc supply).  

http://www.bravotv.com/video/share/3937646

Edited by film noire
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

Did anyone know or care about Dennis Shields before he dated Bethenny?  Nope!  I mean I’m guessing his kids did.  Ergo, SHE (B) brought on the paps attraction.  It’s sickening to me, that his children even had to have this in their life.  And yep, Jill has a BF.  Is she engaged to him??  YOU CANNOT MARRY SOMEONE WHO IS ALREADY MARRIED.  

• Love 13
7 hours ago, geauxaway said:

And yep, Jill has a BF.  Is she engaged to him??  YOU CANNOT MARRY SOMEONE WHO IS ALREADY MARRIED.  

I think the point here is that it was very wrong for Bethenny to date/maybe talk engagement with Dennis because Dennis was *married* and that means he was pretty much a shitbag for not divorcing. But Jill having a boyfriend does not incur this "Hey maybe you should get *divorced* before you HAVE A BOYFRIEND" wrath. Hell, even as Jill was praised for "claiming" her husband and succoring her so very young children to her breast in their grief, as she was burying the love of her life, she was also given a high five for having that boyfriend at her side as she buried her beloved husband.

Is  Bethenny tacky for talking about the relationship? Yup although she is grieving and when its not Bethenny Frankel, people tend to get a lot of free passes on their behavior while grieving.

I'm sure everyone in Dennis's friend and family circle have had the "was it an accident? did I do something that triggered this?" conversation and to be honest, the big "Wow how awful for Dennis's family to hear that" moment was Ramona calling him a dumbass for using drugs.

Was Bethenny wrong to go to Dennis's funeral? Until someone in Dennis's immediate family says "we asked her not to come", no, she wasn't wrong. She was his friend and occasional lover and they clearly had a relationship. If Jill can weep publically how the love of her life is gone with her boyfriend on her arm and not be called tacky, then it seems like the bar is already super low. 

• Love 11

Bethenny draws criticism for everything she does.    She went to Dennis's funeral so she's an awful person.    If she didn't go to the funeral, she would be an awful person for not going. 

• Love 9

What I found tacky about the Dennis Bethenny romance was that according to Bethenny he asked her to marry him and gave her a ring before he was divorced and therefore not  in the position to marry anyone. I saw the picture of Bethenny at the cemetery turned away from the grave during the burial and positioning herself that the photographers would get a good shot of her crying. No one else was looking away from the grave. At least I don't remember seeing anyone else looking away. I did not see a picture of the current wife at the funeral. For Bethenny to even hint that Dennis might have taken his life because he couldn't live without her is beyond the limits of decency. Just saying this is saying his love for her outweighed his feeling for his children. If she felt this way she should have kept this to herself. 

• Love 22
56 minutes ago, AnnA said:

She went to Dennis's funeral so she's an awful person.    If she didn't go to the funeral, she would be an awful person.

Agreed! Correct! Bethenny is an awful person. 😉

Edited by Happy Camper
  • LOL 11
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, 65mickey said:

Just saying this is saying his love for her outweighed his feeling for his children. If she felt this way she should have kept this to herself. 

This.

She’s a mother!  How can she not know this!?!

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Love 8